Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 03, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through July 03, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Michaelhelfert

sounds good

and the rocks in the tumbler allegory is good mate ;)

G'day Eddieamartin

if you have time please also put your post #459 in the Spirit lessons section (and its such a lovely post at the right time)

the negatives really do drive us on to overcome/be more so should be smiled at for the challenge/lesson they are

Reverence and Venerability and the Wisdom of The Creation for whatever happens

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 209
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Adityasonakia

yes its bad seeing children indoctrinated

re:
But dont you feel that an institution is where we start to get open minded?

my thoughts on science:
science atm is like a religion
i dont think open minded at all, closed minded definitely, it teaches what is known but science atm is only working with half of science and "puts up so many boundaries" if not for impulses wouldnt do much else i dont reckon

cosmic energy plays a part in our being more evolved also

out of the 7 forces only 4 are known,black suns, the opposite to black holes, true implosion theory also not mentioned, the universe is not even considered alive this also affects the equations/laws of maths/science

re:
For example, when we're in school and we're told about the atom, its intriguing to hear how the electrons move about the nucleus, and only as we go on to college we understand more about it.

we get a curriculum of handpicked facts and indoctrinated on whats possible, limits are placed

try youtube or the net its way faster, follow your impulses, use your philosophers stone (brain) to learn

pride is a big problem with many scientists

also we have science and we have secret science

mention ufo's are real to most scientists and you will get my point

as unimaginably ancient and large the universe is science says microbes might live on other planets eh eh, thats funny mate!

science has no spirit, its half blind

its not all bad though, even some good came out of religion

re:
we're told about the atom, its intriguing to hear how the electrons move about the nucleus

i bet the electrons dont move as described at school and i bet the laws of physics are wrong, even pi is wrong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

i think to help your fellow man know Beams teaching is the greatest thing to do, its good you want to do this, maybe try a website with the meditation section on figu.org or what you think is important in your language with a .in extension so google lists it in www.google.in for words in the title, description and page content, dosnt need to be big to point the way. Keeping in mind the figu copyright policy

Indi Post Number: 710
here
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?3163/3163

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is another milestone in my communiques with Wikipedia regarding Herr Meier-related entries.

Wikimedia Foundation
c/o CT Corporation System
818 West Seventh Street
Los Angeles, California

March 01, 2013
Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to bring your attention to a culture of consistent bias which apparently needs the rectifying hand of a more dedicated governing body than Wikipedia’s somewhat esoteric coterie of volunteer administrators. I have previously been repeatedly blocked for editing Wikipedia in manner to which some administrators took umbrage. I have appealed these blocks to the Unblock Review Team without finding remedy. Further appeal to the English Arbitration Committee resulted in a brush-off. I have been told flat-out by the Wikipedia Information Team that my concern will not be treated fairly, and that appealing to you through a certified letter is my only recourse… hence, the letter that you hold in your pretty paws right now.

The subject is Billy Meier, and Wikipedia’s treatment of this subject is blatantly slanderous. While Herr Meier’s presents a big pill to swallow, for Wikipedia to only allow edits of a skeptical nature on the subjects that Herr Meier brings to the fore is both disingenuous and frankly debasing. And for Wikipedia's administrators to suppress any further information that sheds light on the subject demonstrates complicity.

It should be noted that the skeptics that Wikipedia is relying upon for its unbiased presentment have only superficially studied what they consider ‘the Meier case’ and thenceforth quickly found ways to publish their critiques in the popular media. These antagonists Wikipedia relies for its authoritative voice in this instance are mostly interested in making a name for themselves.

That is the meat of the issue. However our impasse has been indirectly reached through my repeated attempt to edit a topic only somewhat related to Herr Meier: Apophis, the asteroid bearing down on Earth. The threat of Apophis will not dissolve through some magic of mass denial, yet to suppress information about Apophis, (even not allowing Herr Meier’s warning to be placed under the heading ‘Popular Culture’…) again shows complicity in this denial.
 
What I request of Wikipedia is simple. I would like you to give administration privileges for the topic of Billy Meier and a few closely related topics to the actual experts and authorities, a group of globally diverse, dedicated mentors who have come together and built an organization which is easily capable of maintaining related Wikipedia entries for the foreseeable future. As a peer-reviewing group, they strive to be as grounded and objective as possible, and would certainly be the best administrators you can find on this subject.

While I generally have no qualms about Wikipedia, I use it a lot actually, to be banned from Wikipedia initially for vandalism, and finally for posting ‘paranormal nonsense’ I find plainly unfair. My approach to this subject is as objective as I can make it. That I have come to a different conclusion from some relatively puerile skeptics who publish should not suffice to ban me from Wikipedia. If you find my request amenable, please contact me and we can proceed from this point.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Michael Helfert
Life

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 462
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

For the most part, it was an excellent response from you and a well articulated one at that. I think you ruined its chances of being read to completion by the ending of the last sentence of the first paragraph.

Consonance, according to the Goblet of Truth, is the key (success) to any effort. I can assure you of this from what I have learned and tested on my own.

Salome,
Eddie

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 271
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie, I see your point.

This isn't a light-hearted topic, and I don't need to enliven it unnecessarily. Rather than colloquial license, professional consonance is a formality I need to commit to.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The International UFO Conference has come again this year. I spent this Saturday talking with a few of the same people as last year, and some new faces as well. It was abit of a social event for me, although I kinda feel like the odd man out since FIGU has no official representation among that crowd.

The one other person at the conference who was intimately familiar with Billy, and had researched Jesus's lost years, did not want to be mentioned in any article or blog, which this posting borders on. When I started taking notes he stopped talking. Interestingly while retracing the travels of Jesus in India a few years ago, he had come across some elderly people at the Ashoka ashram who still remembered when Asket's ships had appeared, and that Asket herself had been seen walking the grounds with Herr Meier those many decades ago. Unfortunately he didn't document their statements in any way, only took note of it. Still, the possibility of verification of Herr Meier's extraterrestrial meetings from untapped sources in India apparently still exists for some intrepid world traveler.

Like many people in the UFO movement, it does appear that a number of the contactees are getting up in years. I sat and listened to Robert and Shirley Short for awhile. They were contemporaries of George Van Tassel, and have been involved with high strangeness for "more than 52 years". They have alot of stories to tell, of physically meeting the survivors of the planet Maldeck (aka Malona) disaster from 50,000 years ago, of astrally projecting inside space ships, of channeling Koldasians. Robert mentioned an approximate date for the future San Francisco earthquake of which Herr Meier took pictures, but asked me not to spread it around lest it cause panic. They are nice people, but a little hard to follow sometimes, partly due to their age, I suspect.

It was later in the afternoon when I finally got around to meeting with Stan Romanek, who says he has been in contact with extraterrestrials since he was young. He looked like he had answered my same silly questions a thousand times before (he probably had), and referred me to his book. His publisher, Mark Leone, who was also there, was very familiar with the spiritual content of the Meier's material. Were FIGU to want to publish something in the U.S., he might be a resource.

One final mention goes to Travis Walton, who was there again this year. He has the energy of a battle-hardened immovable rock who is certain that events unfolded exactly the way he says they did. He doesn't say anything other than "they're here". He doesn't remember much from his time among the extraterrestrials, but what he does remember is quite extraordinary for what it doesn't have - no message for mankind, no airy-fairy dust, just a straightforward extraterrestrial ooops! I promised Mr. Walton that I would very specifically ask Herr Meier about his experience, just to see if anything was known about it.

Looking over the event from a higher perch, it's easy to see how newcomers to this stuff can get the kooky confused with the conservatively considered. It's an alien arena where 'high strangeness' is a scientific term. There is no line being drawn between fantastical and realistic.
Life

Acriasis

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have spoke to others of belief about the true reality of all things. There were very few that responded and wanted to know more, mostly the truth was discredited as untruth, and/or a hoax by some, no matter how convincing the evidence at hand may be. Unfortunately this truth cannot be forced upon anyone for it would effect the free-will of an individual. I have shared the truth with my family, the response was an interested, excited approach, unfortunately also a "when I'm ready..." sort of response also.
In truth I shall continue in evolving my conscious state of true BEING, and focus on the knowledge of the truth, for in this there is true life and living for spirit, that I may do the most good for my family, friends, and acquaintances, in the natural world of life in Creation. Perhaps there will be others I will meet one day, face to face, to speak with and share insight with, of the actual truth, perhaps someone right there, closer than expected, either in this life or the next. For now I have this forum and other website discussion forums of truth to speak with others who know rather than believe the true knowledge of the infinite, all-knowing, ever-present, truth of Creation for all that she truly is.
Saalome,
Marcus
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A person seeking knowledge of the truth may be right next to you, or someone at a distance, or perhaps someone you are going to meet, and they are waiting for someone like you to share the truth with them if only the opportunity would be given.

Ramirez

Post Number: 826
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Another interesting set of observations about those who visit UFO conferences ..... thankyou.

Seems the objective is more about promoting books and legends than discussing reality but what can you expect.

Then ..... a visitor ..... we know this is for real because someone managed to take a picture way back in 2003 and no it's not part of some lighting effects in the auditorium.

visitor
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 274
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I received notice that my letter had reached the Wikimedia Foundation, and then I got this email. It would seem that there is no recourse for the honest. Apparently Wikipedia is run by volunteers who thus collectively have no accountability, and as it happens who collectively choose to disbelieve in anything related to Herr Meier, regardless of how valid it may be. I doubt the Plejaren message will be furthered through the auspices of Wikipedia without at the very least some massive appearance program initiated by the Plejaren themselves, which they won't do. So I s'pose everyone can breathe easier: we are all back to where we started, royally.

Dear Mr. Helfert,

The purpose of this email to advise you that the Wikimedia Foundation has received and reviewed your 01 March 2013 request. Unfortunately, the Foundation is not empowered to bestow administrative rights upon users of the Wikimedia Projects. As you know, Wikimedia Projects, such as Wikipedia, are written, edited, and monitored by a global community of volunteer users and administrators. They decide what is and isn't appropriate to include in Wikipedia articles. They also decide whom administrative rights are granted to and when a particular user will be blocked or unblocked.

I see that you have already appealed to various administrative bodies and the arbitration committee has refused your appeal. Unfortunately, there is nothing further that can be done. It is also worth noting that by using any Wikimedia site, you must agree to the Terms of Use, which state: "You agree to comply with the final decisions of dispute resolution bodies that are established by the community for the specific Project editions (such as arbitration committees)."

I know that this is not the result that you hoped for and I'm sorry that I could not be of more help, but we must respect the decisions of the community dispute resolution bodies.

Best,

(name)
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
149 New Montgomery Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASA is asking for input. How shall we respond?
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/initiative/asteroid-rfi.html

I think it would be nice if the Plejaren formulated a response to this request for information and ideas. Of course, I am not sitting in a Plejaren seat, and don't know if they feel it appropriate or beneficial to respond. Still, NASA has made a very rare open-ended public request (the only one I have ever seen from NASA in my life) for information regarding any dangerous asteroids, and ideas for how best to deal with them. If Herr Meier and the Plejaren want to respond to it, now is their chance.

"This RFI (Request For Information) is open to all types of organizations, including U. S. industry, universities, non-profit organizations, NASA Centers, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers, other U. S. government agencies, and international organizations... Responses are limited to no more than 10 pages per primary area, and should be submitted via email by July 18 at 5 PM Eastern Time"

I am requesting that Herr Meier and the Plejaren give the possibility of a detailed response some serious consideration. If they would be willing to respond to this RFI, I will make efforts on my end to contact people and see that anything they produce doesn't just get tossed in the round file. Since German is well-known in some of the halls of NASA, they should have no problem reading a response if it were written in German. An English introduction and conclusion would probably be helpful, though. I am also offering up my editing services, such as they may be, if they are desired. I would also be willing to assist in this project in other way that is requested.

To be clear, this doesn't constitute an attempt to get anyone believing in the existence of extraterrestrials, but rather is just an attempt to inform NASA about dangerous asteroids and how to deal with them.

Some of the information that might be helpful:
1. exact asteroid locations and trajectories, exact physical characteristics and compositions, potential impact scenarios, etc.
2. consideration of various options available to us, e.g. solar sails, black paint, high velocity impact projectiles, nuclear obliteration, explosive atomic nudge, etc.
3. mass of the necessary atomic nudge, best impact points along asteroid's trajectory, how close to the asteroid an explosion should be, etc.
4. an assessment of the rockets and any (secret) antigravity machines that we have available to us for use in this asteroid-moving project - with an emphasis on the speeds that they can attain while transporting the requisite mass, and when they would have to be launched for the project to succeed
5. probability of success if Plejaren suggestions are followed to the letter, which suggestions NASA should follow most closely and where NASA can take some liberties, and probable consequences if the Plejaren advice is ignored
6. an assessment of other space programs (besides NASA's) on Earth, and how they might best be able to help with this project

Because time is of the essence with this request, I am posting this here on this forum, as well as it emailing it to Stephan and Christian.
Life

Ppc

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael you wrote all this:

Here is another milestone in my communiques with Wikipedia regarding Herr Meier-related entries.

Wikimedia Foundation
c/o CT Corporation System
818 West Seventh Street
Los Angeles, California

March 01, 2013
Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to bring your attention to a culture of consistent bias which apparently needs the rectifying hand of a more dedicated governing body than Wikipedia’s somewhat esoteric coterie of volunteer administrators. I have previously been repeatedly blocked for editing Wikipedia in manner to which some administrators took umbrage. I have appealed these blocks to the Unblock Review Team without finding remedy. Further appeal to the English Arbitration Committee resulted in a brush-off. I have been told flat-out by the Wikipedia Information Team that my concern will not be treated fairly, and that appealing to you through a certified letter is my only recourse… hence, the letter that you hold in your pretty paws right now.

The subject is Billy Meier, and Wikipedia’s treatment of this subject is blatantly slanderous. While Herr Meier’s presents a big pill to swallow, for Wikipedia to only allow edits of a skeptical nature on the subjects that Herr Meier brings to the fore is both disingenuous and frankly debasing. And for Wikipedia's administrators to suppress any further information that sheds light on the subject demonstrates complicity.

It should be noted that the skeptics that Wikipedia is relying upon for its unbiased presentment have only superficially studied what they consider ‘the Meier case’ and thenceforth quickly found ways to publish their critiques in the popular media. These antagonists Wikipedia relies for its authoritative voice in this instance are mostly interested in making a name for themselves.

That is the meat of the issue. However our impasse has been indirectly reached through my repeated attempt to edit a topic only somewhat related to Herr Meier: Apophis, the asteroid bearing down on Earth. The threat of Apophis will not dissolve through some magic of mass denial, yet to suppress information about Apophis, (even not allowing Herr Meier’s warning to be placed under the heading ‘Popular Culture’…) again shows complicity in this denial.
 
What I request of Wikipedia is simple. I would like you to give administration privileges for the topic of Billy Meier and a few closely related topics to the actual experts and authorities, a group of globally diverse, dedicated mentors who have come together and built an organization which is easily capable of maintaining related Wikipedia entries for the foreseeable future. As a peer-reviewing group, they strive to be as grounded and objective as possible, and would certainly be the best administrators you can find on this subject.

While I generally have no qualms about Wikipedia, I use it a lot actually, to be banned from Wikipedia initially for vandalism, and finally for posting ‘paranormal nonsense’ I find plainly unfair. My approach to this subject is as objective as I can make it. That I have come to a different conclusion from some relatively puerile skeptics who publish should not suffice to ban me from Wikipedia. If you find my request amenable, please contact me and we can proceed from this point.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Michael Helfert

------------------------------------

With all due respect, why do you wish to edit the Wiki page on Billy? What are your intentions there?

Jay
If what you do is being threatened as a profession, that could be scary. But that's the same reason why I walked out on stage many times after receiving death threats. I couldn't live without doing what I wanted to do. So at the same time I have to be willing to die for it.

Marilyn Manson

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 235
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Michaelhelfert

tell nasa their maths calculations are incorrect in regard to apophis missing earth as nasa dont know all of the bodies in our solar system (they know they dont know all the bodies in our solar system and they know we are getting visitors)

e.g. the dark star

tell them to change apophis orbit by nuke as thats the only thing we have with enough force

they need to do it sooner than they think because of the bodies they do not know about

maybe dont mention the dark star just say bodies or something

tell the Russians too they will understand that its impossible for earth to predict, it would affect Russia more as the impact crater location too

Salome
ilovebilly

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 319
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Jay,

I am done with Wikipedia. It was just a simple project to see if we could get Wikipedia to respect the FIGU and Herr Meier. I had hoped that the some of the FIGU forum moderators would be able to assume responsibility for an accurate wiki entry on Herr Meier, the Plejaren, and related topics, since this has been done with many other complicated topics from religion to science, but it turns out that we can't - Wikipedia is gonna say whatever silly things its own moderators wanna say with legally assumed impunity, according to their own lawyers. If you wanna argue with them about that, if you wanna take this any further then the next step is either further appeals, or to outright file for litigatory remedy. I am not gonna bother myself with Wikipedia anymore - and that's their unfortunate loss. If you can see the benefit in doing so, it is your project.

My primary focus at the moment, and what I wish to spur on discussion, is this limited-time RFI (request for information) made by NASA, one which the FIGU is uniquely qualified to answer. If Billy and/or the Plejaren do respond to this, then they can provide a very helpful answer, a way for NASA to avert impending disaster of historical proportions. If they decide not to respond, then we will just have to do it ourselves.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 322
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Michael Horn, it is nice to communicate with you again. This posting is a response to your comments posted in the "Questions to Billy Meier" section.

We are certainly working for the same thing on some levels. It would be nice if we could sit down and bring our efforts into better alignment. I know that I have said some controversial things, and pushed some buttons for some people. I am currently reassessing my opinions, with an emphasis on how I piss people off abit too easily. If I have done this with you, I apologize. I am learning from where I started, which was both a wilder and a much more cynical, conspiracy-oriented place than it is now. Its a slow change for me, not something I do lightly. Anyhoo, I think it would be nice to sit down with you and hash out where we already agree and how we can refine our grounded common ground for the sake of the Mission.

Regarding sending something to Dr. Moore, I am glad you tried to initiate a conversation with him. If he is anything like my father (who was also a NASA scientist), the moment you mention extraterrestrial intelligence he will just shut down, and not hear anything else regardless of how impressive it is. Dr. Moore may do this no matter how much we try to reason with him, or to prove to him that such an approach is counter-productive. I think that our purpose would be better served by Wowing! Dr. Moore with exacting facts and figures, math and jargon, graphs and maybe a few picture, along with well researched references to fall back on. Then if Dr. Moore is sufficiently impressed he can explore where the information comes from (FIGU, Herr Meier, the Plejaren, etc.) If the information is exacting, detailed, specific enough, especially if it uses sufficient amounts of math and jargon, then as a scientist, he may be intrigued - this approach poses an interesting problem for him to solve. This may be enough for him to take the information seriously, without being so concerned from whence it has come. The exacting information that I am fishing for, something which will Wow! Dr. Moore, et al., into a consideration of the realistic possibilities, this is what I am hoping Herr Meier and the Plejaren find fit to respond with.

I strongly hope that the rest of us people from the FIGU realm will jump on this project, find the meaning to involve ourselves in averting an historic catastrophe. As a vision of how such an effort might be organized to positive effect:
1. Some people can research what Herr Meier has said throughout the years regarding Apophis, and perhaps pose further specific questions to him.
2. Some people can attempt to discern the variables affecting Apophis's calculus, then run through the math themselves to better determine its course and probable terminus.
3. Some people can attempt to work out Apophis's structure and composition.
4. Some people can assess, the best we can, our options to do more than just crack the egg. This can include techniques for averting Apophis, and methods of delivering payloads.
5. Some people can attempt to alert others, besides just Dr. Moore, perhaps by building lists of targeted contacts for letters - to our elected leaders, universities, observatories, etc.
5. Some people can work on producing eye-catching graphs, comments, etc for the resulting paper.
6. Perhaps we can put together a temporary project-specific website listing what has been found, what work has been done, and what more needs to be done. The moniker "Apophis.com" is already occupied, perhaps by someone in the know or perhaps not. For the sake of brevity, might I suggest "AddressApophisNow.com"?

No matter which response we get from Herr Meier and the Plejaren to NASA's request for ideas/information, we can do many of these steps in concert with one another. This project is certainly worth a thousand fold of any effort we give it. In this instance, quality will mean more than quantity. Regardless of how far we go with this project, whether a small step for us, or a giant leap for everyone, I for one will be also contacting Dr. Moore, and I hope that everyone else will as well. The preceding outline for a concerted effort would only make anything we produce that much more polished. The deadline is in two weeks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quoting Michael Horn:

> Hi Michael Helfert, I sent this to Dr. Moore at NASA and of course have received neither = response nor acknowledgement of receipt. Now just a thought here but = what if all interested parties on this forum took the content of the = message, either as is or rewrote it, and also sent it to him?

For those who may have some interest in doing that, I can tell you that = there are links not showing up here. I just may post this on my blog = where the links can also be seen. Here it is:

Dear Dr. Moore,

In response to the invitation to submit suggestions on how to deal with = the threat to Earth from asteroids, I refer you to this information, = which was provided to Mr. Billy Meier in Switzerland, regarding the = Apophis asteroid, aka the Red Meteor. (Here is an illustrated version of = the information, available in six languages.)=20

I have copied this information to several scientists above, all of whom = have been previously provided with abundant evidence of Mr. Meier's = impeccably accurate scientific information=85and ironclad proof that his = publication of it long preceded "official discovery", often by decades.

Mr. Meier's physical evidence and scientific information were examined = and authenticated by leading scientists some time ago, with the most = recent endorsement coming from Dr. Sanford Weinstein.

We hope that you will carefully consider this information for the sake = of all humanity.

Please also see: NASA Corrects Apophis Information, Size Is almost exactly what Billy = Meier Foretold

First the Russians, now the Chinese=85When Will NASA Get It?

Sincerely,

Michael Horn Authorized American Media Representative The Billy Meier Contacts www.theyfly.com

Michael Horn & Amy Horn Co-Producers as the time fulfills

Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 686
Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Michael,

Well perhaps we'll get that sit dow chance one day.

I only hope that the members of this forum, there friends, etc., will take many of your suggestions to heart and…DO SOMETHING. Here's everyone's chance to participate instead of just bemoan.

Every time someone sends me a news link where there's a place to comment, I do. But the people who send me the links? I hardly ever see THEIR comments there.

It's great that there's a forum where we can "talk amongst yourselves" but if interested people here won't step up and actually do something…what's the point?

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uhm, may i join?
Just a thought though without attempting discouragement in anyways.
Is the goal to organize ideas to prevent apophis' or to make nasa acknowledge meier and plejarens or both?
Nasa, governments or whoever superior to those shall never admit existence of ets. Firstly, theyll say public will panic and cause mass hysteria etc but obviously, that is simply their stupid reason to maintain military supremacy, so called "economic stability" and religious prowess.
To make them look at meier and plejarens seriously, they will risk their decades-long credibility, image, superiority and etc.
So for me, shouting, knocking and endless banging at them MOST probably will be useless. However, if someone ingenious can give an all-proof layout plan, i have my hands and little head to lend though.
Also, the only solution i can think of in deflecting whatever size of an asteroid is to influence its orbit or completely obliterate it with bombs, lasers etc. We cant influence the target so our only option is the projectile itself.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 274
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael and Michael,

I'm very much ready to join in. I'll research more material to find out all the information I can on Apophis mentioned in the Meier material. Also, from my side I'll send mails regarding this to all the concerned authorities who can take up some action.

Salome,
Aditya.

Corey

Post Number: 443
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2013 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsk,

http://theyfly.com/Red_Meteor.html

Trying to obliterate the meteor would cause dangerous meteor bits to shower the earth and is not recommended. What is recommended by Ptaah is to use a nuclear explosion to deflect the meteor off it's course, not to damage or disintegrate the meteor itself. Big reaction units and solar sail principles (I know China proposed a plan involving solar sails to knock Apophis out of it's "keyhole") are only recommended as possibilities only or in the words of Ptaah:

Ptaah:

160. Those are possibilities, but they are much more difficult to carry out, and the necessary effectiveness is questionable; besides, with regard to their efficiency they are not to be recommended because meteors are unstable with regard to a regular self-position, which makes the application of any effective reaction units and sun sails etc. nearly impossible.

Micheal Helfert: You have some good ideas there, I would be willing to help draft letters to the powers that be @ NASA or be available to bounce ideas off of or whatever to help if I can. Apophis will strike with certainty if responsible parties do not act in unison to deflect it. Maybe the best thing to do is try and open a line of communication with Russia, China and the ESA, and skip NASA if NASA is so falsely certain Apophis won't strike. Maybe for lack of a better phrase trying to contact NASA maybe like beating a dead horse!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks corey. I also heard from natgeo or hc that it s possible to focus solar rays to make it like a beam/laserlike which can be aimed to a single spot of an asteroid creating "artificial tail" that can change/influence its course. However, speed, rate of rotation, etc have big factors which then necessitates extreme precision

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As to whether this is an attempt at organization, yes it is. In this case a coordinated effort will produce much better results.

This is also a statement of my commitment, and a call to arms, "I will respond to NASA's request for ideas/information, won't you?"

Can you join this effort? Certainly! Plug yourself in wherever you think you can best provide help. If anyone is looking for an emphasis, to include metadata, it can be on
1. statement of the problem - showing just how Apophis is gonna hit Earth
2. solutions - how to prevent the dread loose aggregate from impacting our planet
3. mitigations and compromises - how to help planet if Apophis is not gonna be deflected

NASA is the agency that has requested input, so it is to NASA that we should write. At least that is my approach, for now. The other space agencies, universities, observatories, etc. can also be included, and we can even let NASA know which specific other entities and people have been included in this conversation, but NASA should be the first audience, methinks.

Any answer we get from Herr Meier and/or the Plejaren may logistically take longer to receive than the month NASA has allotted for input, so an introductory statement explaining that further information may be forthcoming would probably be a good idea.

I will set up a simple website today that lists and collates what information we dig up into a central place: www.addressApophisNOW.com, which will focus on listing Herr Meier's statements regarding Apophis first and foremost, and then whatever other relevant information applicable to this project. I am not the most adept at computer stuff, but I guess it has to be done. Look for the website to begin this afternoon.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 324
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Apophis website is beginning to take shape. If you have any input, please email me at
admin@addressApophisNOW.com
so I can add it in. At this point I am primarily looking for all the relevant quotes, when they occurred, who was speaking, context, etc.

Michael Horn - maybe you'll want to be a co-administrator? Not sure if this website will be running for a long time - best case scenario, NASA gets off its duff and figures out how to address Apophis, which moots the website.

: )
Life

Corey

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx,

NASA determined that if they used a 250 kg of a reflective absorptive material* and put it on the surface of Apophis this would be enough to change the trajectory of Apophis by 6-sigma trajectory change (not sure how big this is, hopefully several Earth radii) over an 18 year period. NASA has the capability to change the trajectory of this meteor, it's just that they will not use it because in their minds Apophis will come within 4.6/5.6 Earth radii in April 13th 2029 (so close it will be seen with the naked eye in the sky as a bright flash), and could experience course alteration due to Earth's gravity field, but then in 2036 NASA "says" Apophis "will quietly pass more than 49 million km (30.5 million miles; 0.32 AU) from Earth" which is not true. To make it worse new observations from this year just reinforced their opinion that Apophis will not strike the Earth in 2036. This is what we have to change.

Salome

Corey

*not sure if the absorptive material plan is a good one, or how this compares as a solution to the Plejaren suggestion that we use a nuclear detonation to deflect the meteor, but the absorptive material seems to make sense to me based on factors such as masses and positions of system planets and the sun (by up to 23 Earth radii by 2036), and the gravity of other asteroids and other factors can all change a meteors trajectory so NASA would try and do the same thing using the absorptive material. But for right now, they WONT.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again thanks corey but i need to literate myself further on this.
Just to say though, i cant stop thinking why nasa wont acknowledge the direct hit of apophis. It seems tn me something's not right. Are they simply wrong of their data and calculations or they have some agenda behind this.
It s not correct to make premature assumptions but what im assured of is that they are not novices and bare-handed to not get the nearest measurements; and also, they are not dumb and hopeless to seek refuge on Public's ideas expecting somewhere somehow, a UNIQUE, UNKNOWN and MOST EFFICIENT deflecting process would arise.
In fact, them giving such limited time does not make any sense.
If your objective is to truely have ingenious ideas like mushrooms, time wont matter anymore because your desperation to acquire effective methods IS the top priority.
Deadline on July 18? Pfft thats bs. They only seem to aware the public of, "when an asteroid strikes like that of russian surprise, sorry guys, we're not that capable."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page