Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 07, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier » Archive through February 07, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 675
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela ;

That is probably the most important aspect of our study , the positive neutrality . I hope we can expand more on this topic for discussion .
The advice given to you and what you wrote here is perfect .

Salome , Mark

Edward

Post Number: 2116
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela....

Yes, thank you for sharing your experience with us all...

Edward.

Karrol

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for the great post. Also, I would be interested in knowing about the free online German language sites for learning the language you mentioned earlier.

Salome,

Karrol

Darshan

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I THINK ONE CAN SKIP CREATING MORE AND MORE KARMA BY STAYING NEUTRAL AS MUCH POSSIBLE AND THIS SHOULD LEAD ONE TO STABILIZE IN HIGHER STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND THIS WILL INFLUENCE THE NEXT INCARNATION IN NOT NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE BUT MORE BALANCED FROM THERE ONE CAN TAKE IT FURTHER. THE SPARK WILL BE THERE, IN THE END IT IS FOR SELF TO DECIDE-PRACTICE-AND PERFECT.
WITH METTA
DARSHAN

Corey

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Darshan,

I think you are thinking along the right lines so to speak that was well said, but you don't have to worry about karma there is no such thing.

Salome

Corey

Quest

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear,

billy, i want ask you about situation people mostly in africa experience, like whitch crafting, making people to become sick by laying some kind of charm on the ground so that when the person matches on it the person becomes infected with an illness curse by the contact with the charm. my question is, can one get sick through such charm layed on the ground? where does this people get the powers from? is whitch crafting real? just like a lot of people claim, can people fly out of their body and turn into some kind of animal to attack people while they are asleep?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 423
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest

A charm on the ground that makes people sick when they touch them may simply be using a type of poison.
As to your other questions, you will get great insights from the information in the following link.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Deadly_Might_Of_Thoughts_And_Feelings

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Quest

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello eddieamartin,

thanks for your answer. what kind poison could that be? because in most cases people dont just see any thing on the ground.. how could a pioson layed on the ground could effect someone when stepped on it? because this phenomenon is prevelent in africa, it is hardly heard of in western world.

Quest

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

In sirius B, how many races originated from it, and what were their races? are there still human beings still living in that planet now? In which part of africa if it was did the refuges from sirius region landed first? Did the refuges built their mothership by themselves or with the help of orther races in their region?

Quest

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy,

In which part of africa did the refuges from sirius region landed? I am also wondering if the black race from sirius B built their own space ship by themselves? or with the help of the creators overlords ( the benevelent ones)?

Quest

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy,

Before the DNA manupulation of human in sirius region for war purposes and control by the creators overlords< were the people in sirius region capable of interstellar travels? and were they living according to creational laws and recomendations? were they also technologically advanced like the plejaren?

Quest

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy

In sirius B are there still human beings living there? and how many races were originally from sirius B?

Thanks

Quest

Quest

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

why is black race in africa not scientifically and technologically developed like their europian conterparts? also why were they like an out cast amongst the races in planet earth? Does it has something to do with their level of evolution?

why did they allowed themselves to be enslaved by other races with out the power and ability to fight back as the law of self defence and preservation required?

Scott

Post Number: 2325
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Quest,

Billy does not read this forum, so your best bet might be to pose a question to him when the Questions to Billy Section opens up soon.

Regards
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 2553
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quest....

Your nr. 17 question...

If I remember it correctly, the Black races originally came from another
region than the Creatoroverlords(?). The Black races and those manipulated
humans both came at different time frames, and not at the same time frame.

The Black races, probably manufactured their own ships, to get here; if they
were not related to any type of Slavery in those early times, by other ET
races.

Your nr. 18 question...

As far as I know, is that the Creatoroverlords were quite advanced in
technology, but, lacked Creational Spiritual knowledge, which drove them to
produce those manipulated humans. They, needed someone to do their dirty
work, so to speak. Indeed, they could travel interstellar.

Your nr. 19 question...

I think the Sirius B you are mentioning is not the same Sirius region related
to those mentioned in the FIGU materials; to add.

As far as I can answer your nr. 20 question, is....

Billy did say, that the lighter skin tone and white races, had always had a
dominating position when it comes to power and ruling(; from olden times).
Thus, we can trace your question back to this alas, sad...conclusion.

Thus, those, lighter skin tone and white races...would have due to their
power structure and ruling a big lead in technology, etc. To keep this to its
utmost point, they would indeed have to FIGHT for their existence and to not
loose this position; at whatever cost.

So, I want to make clear, that this manifested itself...many thousands and
thousands of years ago, as I understand it; and, it still reflects today, as
we look around us.

Positively, the above mentioned information will help you a bit?

You can always try the Search Engine, ok?

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quest didn't make it!

Quest- my man - you have all the time in the world to ask questions on this forum. ASK how to get it right instead of bouncing...Do it hundred times if necessary... we're here to help.

Cameier

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was on standing a football field at night, it was dark as the the stadium lights were not on and there were people seated in the stands. I looked up and saw several UFO's flying over us and yelled to the crowd "look". Then, two UFO's passed very fast and very low right across the field.

One turned back, stopped and shined a very bright light on me......I ran into a shack.....The scene changes, there was an unfamiliar man sitting on a couch; I knew he had stolen an object from a little girl, who was also in the room, a ball maybe, a toy?, not sure.

I demanded, forcefully "give it back", and instantly the object manifested and was in my hand; I handed it to the little girl.

Any thoughts?

Schantz

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cameier,

Sounds like Gewalt to me.

Blake_p

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,
Lol.

Nacho

Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats what I want. Make contact with billy sending a question but a this time the section for ask a question is close since November.

Herbert

Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When is the Questions to Billy going to open? Also, how many of the posted questions are actually looked at and answered? is there someone in Switzerland who chooses which questions are sent to Mr. Meier?

Scott

Post Number: 2367
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Herbert,

The questions to Billy section generally opens the last weekend of each month, but not always. It depends when Christian gets to talk with Billy and also when he finishes translating the answers and forwards them to me for posting. From my experience all questions do receive an answer, although Billy may not always know the answer. It's good to check the forum every day during the last week just to make sure you don't miss posting your question.

Regards
Scott

Herbert

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page