Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 06, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive through July 06, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posting an update to share:
the first google hangout was held today. It was more of a technical learning time for a couple of us, while another simultaneous hangout continued w a couple of others that were not stuck. It as worth the experience.

As suggested by others, the 2nd Sat of the month will not b used.

Suggestions for another day & time are being requested. Please provide, if interested, days in which u may want to attend in the month of august.

a google documents link has been established for sharing documents for those w gmail....1 is a html page of the results of a calculation of potential meeting times worldwide, and 2nd document is a chart created by Keith Jesso where we list our name and the hours that work for all

thank u

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,
you are invited on Saturday, the 18th to a GoogleHangout to discuss the Spirit Teaching. The hour will be either at 7am or 9am California time. The hour will be announced later on facebook (once final votes come in).

thank you for reading this post

Amor Y Paz,
maria

Markcampbell

Post Number: 796
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The American Pro-FIGU group has a new website with some really nice newsletters .

https://www.creationaltruth.org/Home/AbouttheCreationalTruthGroup.aspx

The website will be fully launched in 2013 .

Salome , Mark

Piyali

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark. Most appreciated. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Thomas57

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've enjoyed reading materials from the Am Pro-Group; excellent site arrangement, guys!

I'd like to participate - and contribute, if allowed to share.
T57

Patm

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas57,

You can send an information request directly to:
info@creationaltruth.org

Salome
PatM

Votan

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

I am trying to find out about my race called MAGYARS, has Billy ever mentioned this in any of his contacts.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 649
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps this is as good a place as any to announce that Amy and i will be hosting a pro-FIGU Study Group meeting, as well as Salome Peace Meditations, in Arizona. See www.theyfly...com for more details.

Blake_p

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to post something here since Michael's post was moved,and hopefully more people will come across his announcement. Obviously this is something i have been posting about for a while,trying to get a group together,so thanks to Michael and Amy for once again taking the lead and bringing people together for furthering the mission,and specifically, a group together in the U.S. Read the Pro-Figu Group guidelines,simply because i realized that i had to be a passive member to join or participate,which comes with many responsibilities,so heads up on that.Nobody said making a difference would be easy.Hope to see many people there.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 650
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Blake, Correction, our mistake! You DON'T have to be a passive member to come to a study group meeting. We misread the requirements and we apologize for any confusion.

Blake_p

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction, I had been emailing back and forth with Michael Horn about the group and had posted before he sent me info that you do not have to be a passive group member,but is reccomended. I think they found a way around it one way or another.

Blake_p

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the first meeting of the Pro-Figu study group held by Michael & Amy Horn;

First i must thank Michael and Amy for their efforts to once again to lead the way in something, not only, that i had wanted to try and do for a while,bringing people together,but actually making it happen in their continuing efforts towards the mission.

My experience should be summed up as such, first, Michael had been accepting the entire way,from our first correspondence of myself wanting to seriously make the effort to come out and be a part of their study group,until i got there last Friday.They both were helpful,informationally, meaning,how to get there, where to stay,and always staying in contact with everyone so to keep on a relative schedule and continuity with the group but also to go out of their way to provide transportation to and from places. I must also say that they warmly invited everyone into their home,provided excellent food,in which they cooked themselves, and made sure that nobody wanted for anything. Their place in Munds Park,in my opinion, is perfect. Beautiful scenery,away from, but not to far from the city, i had almost forgotten what it was like to breathe in clean,crisp country air. It actually snowed a foot or more while i was there and loved it, since i don't get much opportunity to see snow in south Texas. The motel that was reccomended was very moderately priced and was nice at the same time,with very nice people running it.

Our group meeting must also be described as everything i hoped it would be,since this was literally the first time that i had the opportunity to speak with people of like mind and purpose face to face and of course tied together through the bond of the mission, of Billy's ubiquitously profound words and teachings,and the application of such. Specifically, we read through some of the first chapter of The Might Of Thoughts, each person took a turn reading,then we would stop, have a discussion on the depths,and truly insightful words written,with everyone being able to contribute their fair share. It must also be said since this is the first time together, we spent some time,i think wisely, to also include some of our personal stories and experiences throughout our life and the efforts of applying the spiritual teaching. Mostly, i must say, was myself prattling on since i was the new guy on the block, meaning most of the others had met before or new each other for a while, i definitely appreciate the listening of the others since i had eluded to before this was the first time i was able to express everything i had to say since i had began reading the material, sum, almost two years ago. The dynamic was very interesting since we had two of the new generation,respectively,myself and Amy who are 22 and 32. And the others who had been apart of the mission/teaching for a much longer period of time.So not only were the others able to see and hear our experiences regarding our learnings and applications but we were able to soak in the wisdom of the people who had been around and dedicated to this much longer than we. Lastly, we concluded the day by an all inclusive mental block meditation,and also going over the 12 point meditation,by saying both aloud. In summation, it is my goal to be out there every month if possible, i couldn't express how much it meant to me to finally be a part of a group dedicated to the spiritual teaching,the mission, and the effort to be real human beings in the truest sense. Now that i am back in the real world,meaning my home town,even only for a few hours now, and the cycle of everyday life, I already feel like i left my true home and the best of people. I had been searching for the truth and my real place my whole life and am forever greatful that i finally feel that. It reinvigorated the sentiment in myself that even a few could possibly make a difference in this beautiful madness we call Earth. I already look forward to next time;

Blake Parnell

Edward

Post Number: 2697
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2013 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake....

Thank you, for sharing this all with us!

Edward.

Kbanthis

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My name is Kelsey Bryant Anthis . I live in Kalamazoo Michigan in a mobile home park. I participate in Billy meiers peace meditation every first and third weekend of the month. If other people would like to get together and discuss Billy Meier and his spirit teachings or participate in the peace meditation, we could all get together somewhere, like a public place where everyone would be the most comfortable. Mobile study group. If would like to talk or participate together in peace meditation, or get together to discuss the impact the spirit teachings and Billy Meier in general has had on people give me a call or text anytime 7653186397. Then we could all start coordinating for a Billy Meier study group in Michigan, where I am located and posting this from. Thanks to everyone involved with Billy meiers mission. I and anyone else who gets involved could be working on getting money up now for a building, to study and spread Billy meiers teachings from .

Kbanthis

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just recently I found out , from vasile, that the plejaren told Billy Arizona would be the best place for another study group in USA? I believe were the words exchanged, between me and vasile. That way people get land paid outright and give it to figu in order to take orders from core group. I am going to move near there and get involved with that study group allready together and put all my efforts towards it then as soon as possible.

Blake_p

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kbanthis,

Yea,if i'm not mistaken it was Quetzal who said the best place for not only a group but a center would be in Munds Park,coincidentally, where Michael and Amy live and we have been meeting in a group there.They have also been sending the group letters to Billy and the SSSC for review so that they can monitor the progress of the group,so that we may be an official group sometime in the near future. We even had a member last group meeting,Larry,who lives close by and is an architect by profession.He did a presentation for us on some structures and what could possibly be done when considering a center. So if you are serious then i would definitely get in contact with Michael and come join us.We have already begun discussions about certain possibilities regarding your post,i don't want to mention any more since everything is in it's infancy stages and we are working to become an official group first but at least the feedback i've heard so far is that Billy and CF are pleased. We are going to need some real serious people to make this a reality,plus a lot of responsibilities are going to come along with so...
I will try to look and see if you reply but i might not respond , i'm not really gonna post much here anymore,nothing against the forum,or anyone else.

Kbanthis

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First thing is becoming passive member and saving up money then to move to Arizona. Would be nice to already have saved up and been a member , changing careers now. Will be sometime before I can actually attend the meetings, as I am now saving up to move there. Well send an email once I get moved and can attend. Am looking forward to this all very much!

Kbanthis

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, May 04, 2013 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Basically the only thing that has stopped me from moving already to flagstaff is I am waiting two more months for a letter from the prosecutor on something. I talked with a friend and he said that they may not summon me to court. As soon as I get it figured out I am moving to flagstaff into pha or a mobile home. Either way I am moving asap and becoming a passive member as soon as I am settled and am capable to travel for 3 days a year and pay membership to FIGU. I am dedicated to the spirit teachings and am working hard as neutral positively as I can to move myself to Arizona, be involved as much as possible with the pro-figu study group, after I become a figu member.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 505
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I personally have a lot of things to put in order and set. I certainly have already made the determination and everything is working towards that end. I too wish to become a passive member and visit Billy.

This is an incredible time to be incarnated and I want to absorb all of its splendor and opportunities. To do and help in every way I can. In order to be able to do this without obstructive concerns, I have to set some things in order. Grateful that my study of the teaching material I have has empowered me with the tools and the recognition of that which was always there which we all can rely upon

Salome,
Eddie

Blake_p

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kbanthis;

Handle your business,i understand, i think it's great the commitment/decision you've made and only wanted to encourage you because i felt the same way,that their were some things that i just had to do,like the study group,passive member etc. I can't wait,i'm going for the first time in 2 weeks for the annual meeting. Good luck with your path to AZ, we'll be there whenever you get there.

Eddieamartin;

I couldn't agree more,i felt that a had to take advantage of being alive in this incarnation,along with Billy,i still find that truly exceptional and feel lucky, he is the last,and we will not have this opportunity again ever on earth,or at least with the Nokodemion lineage being a prophet on this planet. Who knows, maybe in the future we will be looking back at ourselves in another incarnation envious of the people who were alive then and by Billy's side.

Kbanthis

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am moving out to the Munds Park area next month. Will be cool to get involved with other human beings who participate in the peace meditation. How many others are all ready involved with it each month? I know the more human beings that are involved, especially around each other with the same intent of peace, the more profound of an effect it will have on the dark energy bell left behind on the earth now that Giza Intelligences are gone. Is there a meeting place where people are doing it at all ready established or has it been moving around?

Blake_p

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kbanthis;

I'm not sure about anyone else out there but our group meets at Michael and Amy's house on the second weekend of every month.
They also do the peace meditation when the SSSC does theirs',so i'm pretty sure you could join in once you get out there. Like i said before,give Michael a shout, i'm quite sure he will be happy to fill you in on any questions you might have.Be safe in your move and good luck,hope to see you out there.

Kbanthis

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a way, would it be wisest, to make a charity in order to gather up money to get a study center here in the USA? Maybe create some type of democracy board of a non profit organization and collect money to acquire property and a main building for the study group and buildings for memebers? What are everyones ideas on this? Seems to me everyone who is a firm follower of the spirit teachings doesn't have vast amounts of resources, or else there would all ready be atleast a FIGU Landsgruppe building. Was the one in Phoenix, Arizona a non-profit? Seems like there should atleast be a charity for a main study group building. Would be good idea to have buildings for humans to live in also, and live with spirit teaching (geisteslehre). Seems to me this would be the safest and quickest way to acquiring property in order to give it to SSSC, which is also a non profit organization I believe? Is SSSC a non - profit organization? Seems to be legal, and quickest way to gather up resources. Was looking on grants.gov and there is so much money being handed out to non profits, even $50,000 - $300,000 just for a well at a Non-Profit Organization! Has to be some way to get this started soon.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page