Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 11, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through July 11, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kasramolavi

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr
I live in USA and I would like to com visit Billy
please advise me.
Salome
kasra

Badr

Post Number: 550
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kasramolavi,

First of all, you need to know that the FIGU centre where Billy lives at only accept visitors on Sundays. So you need to keep that in mind when booking your flight, visitors usually do a European sight seeing trip, since they only can visit the centre during the day.

Another thing to keep in mind that Billy doesn't usually meet up with visitors, it is more of a chance that you might get to greet him while he walks around, as he is usually very busy writing new material.

Salome

Piyali

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kasra,

Salome. Yes, what Badr says is true. However, if you are a Passive Member, you can always visit the Center around the end of May, when that one Sunday of that week, they have the Passive Member Meeting. Before or after the meeting if you stay back and volunteer to work for three days as a Passive Member, you are very likely to meet with him, for he does come up to new Passive Members to say hello ~ he usually says, "Salome" with a warm smile. I share this with you, because I have experienced it.

However, if you are not a Passive Member, but would still like to meet with him, please do write to FIGU directly through their website and request it. He might just agree, depending on the purpose of your visit with him I suppose. :-) Never give up hope. He is a very kind and gentle human being without any pretense whatsoever. :-)

Salome my friend.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to mention Kasra, I too live in the United States, so if you would like any assistance with anything regarding your visit to our Mother Center, please do not hesitate to ask me. But any and all information on how to get there will be given to you directly by those in charge of visitor information. The instructions are clear on their website.

Do write and ask them directly first. Receive all the info. and then after that, if you are still unclear about anything and if I know how to assist you with any of that, I'll be more than happy to.

My email, just in case is: piyali521@gmail.com
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

When I had first found an joined the Pro-Figu group here in the States, which was then called, "Toward The Truth", which today is called "Creational Truth", I had said I too would help in any way I can toward the creation of a Center in Munds Park, AZ. This offer still stands from me sincerely.

I visited Munds Park, prior to my visit to the Mother Center this May for the Passive Member Meeting, and it is a beautiful place. Because it was not exactly a planned trip and that too a short one over the weekend, we did not want to disturb Michael Horn and his lovely wife Amy. Next time, we'd love to meet with you Michael.

The Munds Park region, which is not only the neighborhood "Munds Park", is stunningly beautiful and covers a large area. If we all, here in the United States, could donate a reasonable amount each to build a center, and I am willing to do that, we could begin the work. I and my family are willing to come out there and lend our hands, feet and whatever we know, learning and applying whatever we do not know, to help build the Center.

I have this image in my mind of it being a place, where we have our main Center at the center, with carefully planned, in harmony with nature, living quaters around it, kind of build a community, where together we plant our fruits and vegetables, flowers, what have you.

The region already has beautiful Ponderosa Pine trees, imagine this beautiful center amidst it ~ cob homes or something similar around it ~ which we can all build by hand ourselves, if we can come together to do this?

We will have to find a good plot of land for this meaningful project and with the money we collect we can buy the land and with the remaining we can get materials to begin the building project...I dream of this all the time.

Just sharing my thoughts for the joy of sharing. But if this is going to become a reality, and everyone discusses and comes up with a practical, reasonable plan on how to go about it and all agrees to it, please count me in. Would love to help in any way I can. I have the support of my family. Time is of essence, so if this is a desired reality, it must be thought about seriously.

I learned at the Passive Member meeting that we are only 315 or so Passive member around the world put together. Michael Horn, please correct me if I am not accurate about this number. But we are still very very few of us. How of us from this number live here in the United States? I am curious to know.

Have a lovely new week everyone.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Vincent

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

I do not live in the U.S. but I think building a Figu center there sounds like a great idea! How many acres would the plot of land have to be to qualify as a Figu center?

Piyali

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really do not know Vincent. We will have to find that out.

It is the feeling of my husband, and myself too when I thought about what he shared with me,that the Munds Park region, has been selected by the Plejaren, to build not only a Figu Center, but a place of safety and survival for the Figu family here in the States when things become more and more dire. Already we all know what is going on around us, have an idea in which direction it is all headed and the news do not sound very assuring.

It is not going to be anything like a retirement community, but a community of hard working people living together in truth, peace, harmony, wisdom and love, people, who would apply the Spiritual Teaching continuously.

It cannot be a a fancy place that stands out and draws attention, but one that blends right in with nature, simple, functional and not too uncomfortable.

Our Mother Center in Switzerland, is very simple and does not stand out. It blends in with nature, is cosy and comfortable, it has all the basic needs with a simple meditation building that is just for that purpose. The surroundings are gorgeous and many of the plants and trees and all herbs and vegetables, they have planted by hand. So something similar here in the States will be wonderful an welcome I would think.

We can be safe there in the Munds Park region, and survive for some time, unless there is a nuclear attack or some thing worse, and other terrible things that may or may not reach us. But it is considered safe from natural disasters atleast.

I know the Contact Notes name Munds Park region as the designated place for us here in the States. But as beautiful as Munds Park itself is, ( the "region" covers a very large area beyond Munds Park ), it must have been even more so when the Plejarens had seen it.

When we visited Munds Park this year, we were somewhat disappointed because people have already come in there, who built their homes randomly almost on top of each other...not a bit of space between homes, except for few corner homes. So it looks very crowded now with more small lots being offered to build more random homes. It is also a very expensive place.

But the surrounding region, if looked at carefully, there might still be potential for such a center to be built.

My other question, that refuses to leave my head is that, even though "Munds Park" is mentioned in the Contact Notes, is it still the designated place for our Figu community there or have things changed and we do not know about it yet? It would be assuring to have the place confirmed one more time or to know of any changes just in case.

My husband and I are planning to revisit the Munds Park region again, but if we know how much land is required to build a Center and community around it, it would help to calculate things.

Have a lovely Now everyone.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Earthling

Post Number: 732
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,
(someone else who knows, please chime in here) .. but I think the Plejaren designated as desirable/good, a rather large triangle in Northern Arizona between Flagstaff, Munds Park & Williams but I can't really remember.
Salome,
Bruce

Magic_pie

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali and All,

I think establishing relationships with fellow interested Figu people, in a common area, is more important to a USA Center than the buildings and the actual location. Certainly a Flagstaff area property like the one in Switzerland is a goal; but as we learn from SB71, the main reasons why USA groups have been unsuccessful are because they do not understand or are operating as true democracies. So the solution lies with the people first. Also remember, one of the more important Figu group goals is to build interpersonal relationships.

If the worst of the prophecies are unleashed, the Figu community working together to preserve and distribute the spirit teaching, and as you say each member’s hard work being a part-piece to great whole, is going to save things, not a building and a safe and supporting piece of ground. Sure a safe location has a lot to do with it, but unless people can have strength in numbers, it makes it hard to get through very difficult times. It can be easy for even the most devoted student to the spirit teaching to degenerate when things get really ugly for mankind. But if there is a group of students holding on to each other for support and survival, in a 'house built on rock,' it can be better to hold on to your spiritual progress. I have no idea what Figu has planned nor do I know what Figu members are doing toward this goal, but if I should move to the Northern Arizona area, I would hope to meet up with other like-minded Figu people and develop interpersonal relationships with them. To me this is the first step to building this USA Center.

Best regards,
Anthony

Piyali

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bruce. Yes, this is what I think so too. It would be helpful to know how much land we are talking about to purchase for the building of this Center?

So many factors depend on having a Center, as a dear friend pointed out, just having a Figu Center is not enough. A Figu Center here in the States depend on the coming together of committed people who can work together in tolerance and harmony for the Mission with respect, patience and understanding. It's always the people and the inter-relationship between them, that makes or breaks a place, a community, any relationship etc. on these lines.

I am open to ideas, and am willing to contribute...anyone else? Any thoughts?
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Blake_p

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Payali,
good to hear from u, I hope all is well since we met at the center.
I had posted about Munds Park before,explaining some details about the area. Here's a couple....
Quetzal was the one,if I'm not mistaken,who recommended the area in the contact notes.Well despite the area being beautiful and peaceful,as u eluded to,there are some practical things as well. The one large mountain there creates a natural wind tunnel which circulates some of the cleanest air I've breathed, It is relatively removed from large cities, (pollution,mass migration during times of catastrophe,war,plus difficult to get to even if you tried). There are plenty of natural resources if need be,wood,a lake near by,collect snow for water also,deer,elk. High elevation. Extremely low risk for natural disasters,or a first strike area.Anyway so there are quite a few pluses I think.
Now the negative part is that they're are many people who are interested in doing things but not many people are willing to really committ to doing everything necessary to actually make a center a reality. We've looked at property,which costs quite bit,(there's a lot that goes into the property,structures,land for growing,storing,animals maybe,etc,etc). It would take me a year but is was willing to put together a lot of money put towards everything but its still not close enough and it wasn't a small number. Probably,most importantly, we need people to commit to being there,and handling their responsibilities that are allotted,or volunteer for,there are simply circumstances that prevent people from even doing this even if they would like to,family,job,living in an area to far away to travel or move,money to spare,etc. Trust me it is a goal I would love to accomplish just about more than anything,but I'll be honest,the CG don't believe we can do it,nor Billy,and even Ptaah,which was discussed in recent contact notes,and actually Billy repeating the same sentiment a couple months ago with M.H.while he was filming the new film there. I'm surely not passing judgement,but 4 other such groups failed,some in a bad way,so they don't think we can ever get our stuff together here in America. It has has to be a PURELY democratic and consistently positive functioning group,paraphrasing from Billy.(Among many things).
Myself,and there are a few others,are willing to put up a lot and be there consistently,but there are others that have to really commit as well,it's tough. The burden of responsibility can't rest on a few to make it happen.So it will just have to be a wish for now,but if there are others willing,then you can count on me to be in,and help anyway I can.
If anyone is really curious about the info we compiled together about property prices, how much space is needed,the kind of structures we would consider the best and most cost effective,etc.We even had one of our group members,that had a background in Architecture do a real presentation,with drawings/specs and other,that we looked into,so if you would like to know,email me, there's a good amount and a sound starting point as well.
Cbp0009@gmail.com

Piyali

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Anthony I completely agree with you. I am of the same mind as you. You said it. Thank you.

So now what do we do?
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Blake,

Thank you so much for your post about what we Americans can do to get a Center going.

I just finished reading it and decided to send you an email. I am well and hope you are to?

Everything you write here makes complete sense as well.

I would be very interested in what you have compiled together regarding property prices, the amount of space needed, the kind of structures you have considered as the best and most cost effective,etc., including the presentation that your friend with a background Architecture did with drawings/specs and other, that you looked into. If you could please send it to me, I'd really appreciate it.

To have a Center, all of us will eventually have to come together, build harmonious, trusting and committed relationships with each other, inorder for us to contribute significantly toward the Mission and be successful.

I know four groups have failed, but I cannot give up hope.

I look forward to all information you feel you can share with me. Thank you so much.

Have sent you an email too.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Magic_pie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

"...the CG don't believe we can do it,nor Billy,and even Ptaah,which was discussed in recent contact notes,and actually Billy repeating the same sentiment a couple months ago with M.H.while he was filming the new film there. I'm surely not passing judgement,but 4 other such groups failed,some in a bad way,so they don't think we can ever get our stuff together here in America."

"So now what do we do?"

Interested parties should move to Northern Arizona and carve out their own life first. This is easier than most people think. The most cost effective solution, that also takes in interpersonal relationship development, is for interested parties to team up as room mates in rentals. The cost of living is the same in No AZ is that same as the rest of the country, maybe even a little more affordable. And there is business and employment opportunity. I know of a job that I could help any sales people get that pays enough or even better.

Once Figu interested people carve out an affordable life in Northern Arizona, then they can easily attend the Micheal and Amy Horn meetings and Peace Meditations. From this, people should be open to building relationships with the various group members in business, recreation and/or study.

Once people get rolling with their new lives and jobs/businesses, and enough people come together, it would be easier and more trusting for the various members to pool financial resources together. I think it is ridiculous and wasteful to build something from scratch. There are many, many (glut) farm properties with wells, and existing buildings in No AZ that can be purchased far, far less than building something from scratch. It is much easier and less expensive (much of the labor done by the Figu people)to remodel. And specialty buildings can always be added to a mature property if you have the room and the ability to get permits.

This process may take years to get the fancy pyramid room! It does not have to happen overnight. All we need is a realistic plan that is easy and affordable for everybody, that ultimately brings the people together in a successful/cooperative working body!

Best regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm really enjoying this discussion.

I have been having many thoughts, often, for a while now.

The one main reoccurring thought is that everyone interested and determined to establish the center must discuss the key points in CR 423 and SB 71.

If everyone does not arduously study the Goblet of Truth then it will be a regrettable failure, a waste of money and a fruitless effort.

The supporting principles and outlines to successfully establish the center are in Billy's "The Way To Live".

1) As first step: Human beings must seek the truth, find it, gain knowledge from it and expand on it.

2) As second step: Human beings must correct their thoughts in a controlling manner and align them with the truth of their gained knowledge.

3) As third step: Human beings must, through their knowledge and their thoughts, create their inner harmony.

4) As fourth step: Human beings must, based on their inner harmony, correct, straighten out, form and harmonize their own character.

5) As fifth step: Human beings must correct, straighten out, form and harmonize their direct environment, their family life and relatives' life.

6) As sixth step: Human beings must correct, straighten out, form and harmonize their near environment of friends, mates and acquaintances.

7) As seventh step: Human beings are then capable to correct, to straighten out, to form, to harmonize and to lead a group of human beings, the mass of humanity, the state and the world in a wise, humane and creational-just and law-like way.

The first four steps are a must before we can even entertain the idea of establishing a center. Especially the first step.

My thoughts and feelings.

Salome,
Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 898
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being an Aussie it's a long way from home but:

Try to assemble a loose group whether US passive members and or interested supporters combined and do an actual scout around Mund's Park for an area with lot's of acreage in a high safe location preferably with at least a natural stream or some sort of flowing water source nearby though not one which floods your main property, lots of trees, decent (though not necessarily paved) road leading to some part of it with town water available to the land if possible, access to electricity and a telephone landline which is much cheaper than satellite.

If there's a road leading to part of it those usually have telephone, electricity and sometimes water and utility companies prefer that .... a road.

A acre is roughly 4 building lots here so you will need ..... a lot of acres.

Once an interested group is functional staying in contact by constructing a small website with private forum and e-mails it then becomes an issue of deciding on purchasing a suitable piece of land and organizing the raising of funds to purchase plus appointing a trustee.

It should be a property held in perpetual common trust as the property of Figu USA whose charter would stipulate the property can never be rezoned, sold, partitioned or placed under the control of any individual ..... in perpetuity.
There must be suitable legal charters covering charities and trusts available plus a huge advantage would be having an attorney or suitable person with legal expertise as a member to advise on such things.

In essence as a start it would become a group weekender .... camping property with maybe an eventual purchase and construction of sheds, second hand trailers as temporary basic accomodation for visitors who would work weekends and vacations to gradually develop and clear the site and maybe a small number of permanent residents who would do work on the site in return for accomodation ..... clearing land, constructing small buildings, growing a vege garden, pathway clearing, tree planting, constructing some solar lighting setups etc.

Meier started in a similar way with what appears to be the most "happy times" being weekend visits to his home by groups of supporters who held long informal gatherings, guzzled gallons of coffee, thumbed through picture albums, visited contact sites as part of guided tours and generally had a bohemian weekend getaway available.

You could call it Mund's Park Grove ..... something will come to mind.

In a land as wealthy as US it's probably not going to be that impossible to find supporters willing to donate at least something towards the purchase of land. Once land is in place that's the actual start and it's important because unlike an idea concept or vision an actual property which can be visited is a tangible thing participants can soon recognise and relate to.

However the property must not become the objective ..... a cohesive well organized co-operative community is the objective with the property serving as a focal point.

You wont have Meier, nor will there be visits from Ptaah or saucer landings .... it will only become what the participants make it and that off course depends on sharing a common vision.

Start small, expand slowly, remain united in maintaining the vision of an eventual outcome.
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 335
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If a group of people in the U.S. each chipped in to buy a block of land there to build a Figu center, who would the land belong too, the people who chipped in or Figu Switzerland? If it's Figu Switzerland, would it kick someone out who chipped in and is living there simply because they are not performing or something like that? Is that fair? That's one problem I can see.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everything has only 1 center.

Piyali

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

thank you for all the very sensible input on what we can do ourselves to unite, come together as a Figu Group here in the States with our Figu Center here.

So, from the above discussion, this is the summary I have come to for myself which I'd like to share:

While we continue our own respective study of the Spiritual Teaching, and learning German (this one I added, as our little group in the Bay Area has begun to learn German seriously, and I deeply feel it is beneficial for us in the States to do the best we can to learn this language), we must create a simple website with a chat option where we can come together to brainstorm how we'll go about this.

It sounds very sensible to me that those of us who can and are serious, should begin to think about relocating to the Munds Park region, the triangle region between Munds Park, Flagstaff and Williams that Bruce shared here with us, but is unsure about, and settle down. I and my family are seriously considering that and I know we will be eventually relocating there.

After settling down, i.e. those of us who have settled down, can then join Michael and Amy for the Peace Meditation, study and all Figu related discussion, which gives us the opportunity to have a trusting, harmonious cooperative relationship, building a sound base for the Center, because without this trusting harmonious cooperating relationship between us, a Figu Center would become meaningless. Meeting a person face to face is a lot different, than what we assume about each other through the posts we write to communicate with each other. So coming together in person would be very important and beneficial so all and any misunderstandings can be discussed and dispelled.

Once this trusting relationship has been established, we can then pool together resources to begin the creation of a Figu Center, which would then become very meaningful and worthwhile. Both Anthony and Ramirez have offered very sensible points to consider, and I feel it would be beneficial to look at the information that Blake P has offered to share, once again, one that I had not seen before and would love to now.

I just have one thought, and that is, those of us who are interested, could we discuss and decide on, after we confirm the exact area the Munds Park region covers (please could someone confirm the area and I too will look through all I have to see where this exact information was given), coming together for a meeting somewhere in that part of Northern Arizona, to actually look for property and have discussions on how we should go about it, etc.?

If we know where that place can be, it gives us a perspective on where we ought to be looking for places to relocate, hopefully within comfortable distance to where the Center is agreed upon to be, so that someone like me, just taking myself as an example here to make my point, have an idea where to relocate and settle down. If I and my family find a property to settle down on, that we like, first, and the agreed upon place for the Center comes later, and turns out to be two hours away from us, just as an example, then other than monthly meetings for Peace meditation, it will not be practical to drive up and lend a hand for almost daily assistance to build up the place. But if I am reasonably close by, I can be at the property, say every week at least to lend my hand with any and all assistance, like planting veggie gardens, arranging meals for everyone, even cooking meals whenever possible, etc., doing the things I know to do to help and assist. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated very much. having an agreed upon property gives one an idea where to begin the relocation search. Those who can share rooms and camp nearby can do so too, because we all know where the place is. And while we work on that, we meet there itself for our meditations and discussions, etc, really enjoy the process and get into, like it was with Billy and his friends in the early days etc, just without the Plejarens and Billy in our case, which is alright...we can do this.

Darren also has a valid question. I think, those who are serious students of the Spiritual Teaching, and feel committed truly toward the Mission, are sincerely serious about having a Center, should chip in Darren. I think it will be very irresponsible otherwise to chip in knowing that one cannot keep the commitment to oneself as a student of the Spiritual Teaching and to the Figu Community we are thinking of and desiring to build. If this is approached responsibly, which means, we must all know our limits, then the question of being kicked out of the center even after having chipped in becomes irrelevant.

Besides, I personally feel it is not a good idea to chip in with expectations of any kind, other than to uphold the Mission for the good of everyone. So for example, if I chip in and then due to whatever reasons, I am kicked out, so be it. Nothing fair or unfair about this. When I chipped in, I did so for the Mission, not to throw my weight around and demand my money back if my weight is not accepted. In my understanding, the USA FIGU Center will be under the umbrella of our Mother Center, as it should be.

I feel it is not fair to chip in and then not live according to the Spiritual Teaching. This does not mean that we will not make mistakes and we may not be always functioning from our optimal selves, but it would take something really serious and detrimental to the Mission to kick someone out, I would think.

Please forgive my typos and errors...I have rechecked what i have written, but just in case I missed something...

Thank you so much again. I look forward to more from everyone, including Blake's information and a website with a forum to discuss this further sounds great to begin with. And a date and place where we can actually meet with everyone in person and discuss many things.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Darren

Post Number: 336
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali, I think that's the right thing to do too. It should be under the umbrella of the Mother Center and any chipping in should be considered by the chipper as a contribution to the mission.

Indi

Post Number: 740
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As this discussion is really only regarding those in the US any in depth discussion is not relevant to the general forum which has many from all over the world viewing and attending.

And note that it is a Landesgruppe that sets up a Centre.

There is a passive member section set up on this forum specifically for this type of discussion between members. I think any further detail should be continued there.

One must be registered on this forum as a passive member to access this part of the forum.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Piyali

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyna, but for the longest time, I have not been able to access the Passive member section. I have no idea why.

And yes, we are aware that a Landesgruppe of Passive Members can set up a Center, but we must first get ourselves together to form such a Center.

I would think such discussions would benefit anyone from any part of the world, for tips and ideas, even though we are discussing about a Center in the USA, but ofcourse I understand and your wish will be respected. I apologise for bringing up the discussion here. I was not aware of this fact. I will refrain from any further discussions on this matter here.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Indi

Post Number: 741
Posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I said, general discussion without specific details would be relevant but not specifics to the those in the US interested.

Re having passive member access, I will write to the relevant administrator to see if I can get that sorted. Usually a request to a moderator will initiate that.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page