Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 18, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through January 18, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11

It's possible you may have had an archetypal vision inspired by your subconscious. One clue for this, is the way you have depicted it in your art in a highly representative and impressionistic way. In Jungian psychology, the tree is representative of the growth towards self-fulfillment. And the spherical orbs dangling on the lower hanging limbs might represent the fruit of that tree which appear tempting, within reach and ripe for the picking. While the spherical orb at the top of the tree may represent your seat of consciousness and/or spirit energy. Perhaps the vision beckoned you to stop looking outside yourself for enlightenment because those sources of wisdom are not correct and are corrupted by others’ perspectives. And judging by some of your posts it would seem you have already taken that advice.

Notice the similarity in the way you drew the branches of your tree with two symbols found in Billy’s spirit symbol book, Symbole der Geisteslehre, most notably, Gemüt and Psyche, which I have inserted copies of below. As you may be aware, Gemüt is the spirit-form’s counterpart to the material form’s psyche. So you see there is a very primal association to the tree-form which explains why there are so many recorded instances of people having such visions in history and why it is so popular in earth mythos dating as far back as the story of Gilgamesh and his quest for the plant of life (a symbolic tree) that is snatched away by a serpent.

I am, of course, merely speculating and could be wrong. Its real meaning may be something you need to decipher for yourself, much like a dream, since it most probably is the spawn of your own mind.

Gemut

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 213
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11: In negative space it looks to me like a man with a mustache and a lined brow. Could it not have been god peeking through reality, to check in on you? That is one implied meaning from the Hebrew Tree of Life.

A number of years ago, while staying at a friend's 'Pink Castle' in some mountains south of Tucson, I saw a sparkling outline of a phoenix in the sky. It was as clear as could be. I shook my head and rubbed eyes and turned to look away, then I looked back and it was still there, hanging cloud-like in the sky. While I watched, the sparkling outline 'evaporated' up and away. I was astounded, for I figured I had just had some kinda vision that had intruded into my awareness so much that I saw it with my physical eyes. I had no idea what to make of it, if anything.

A little while later, perhaps half an hour, an escaped convict, almost delirious from exposure, cornered me and kept me attentively captive for a few hours. Most menacingly, he wanted me to take him to Mexico. I finally escaped when I led him through a field of Teddybear cholla (cactus), and left him behind. When the police showed up, they could not find him. It was an intense situation, made all the stranger when I met with friends afterwards, but found I couldn't explain the gravity of what I had just gone through - that's when I realized that it was all too real.

Things like this happen to all of us on occasion. How shall we shape them into a sensible story? There's probably a dozen would-be explanations ranging from spiritual to mundane. Since no will ever know what's right, I prefer to make sense of it with the explanation that makes me happiest: my guardian angels (my own validation of new-age woo-woo, if you will) were giving me a heads-up over the test of character I was facing.
Life

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and here is Psyche:

Psyche

Markcampbell

Post Number: 809
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to be a personal symbol of some sort , that comes from your doodling subconscious . Doodling being a type of drawing meditation .

Sauroman11

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, not actually in the sky but near ground amongst trees. This vision changed me - because of it I'm open minded and in this forum. What do you mean by saying "Get real"? I know what I saw and it wasn't any known illusion.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming_pie

So what is reality? To me it is my personal experience and on them based knowledge, beliefs. I seen what I seen and believe in what I seen. To you burning bush myth won't mean nothing, but for me this vision gives some answers.
I see you yourself are blind believer. There is no strong proof what happened to Moses, Billy Meier or any other contactee was real. But I do agree Moses and Billy story is interesting, excites imagination and like all religions have some wisdom in them. You take for granted that everybody believes that God doesn't exist. You take for granted that I created that myself out of religious beliefs. You believe that "glowing trees" do not exist. Yet you believe in BEAM.
But you don't know truth and what others think. You aggrandize logic, rationalism. Rationalism is ideology created by people who think that reason is enough to know truth and give illusion that world under control of eternal laws or more correctly own belief systems, dogmas.
“The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it Intuition or what you will, the solution comes to you and you don't know how or why.” Albert Einstein.
Universe is more strange, complex and chaotic then rationalistic science is trying to say based on their simplified, reductionistic, dogmatic worldview. It's even counter intuitive - most important things are unthinkable, mystery, feelings, creativity, chaos, beauty, "wind", "rainbow", what is inside of us and artist are trying to communicate.
That is problem with modern terrestrial science, male dominated patriarchal culture created out of historical traumas - patriarchal religions, nazism, communism and from that arrised nihilism, materialism. The beauty, mystery, miracle of life was taken away from humankind. Humanity armored itself from feelings, chaos and imagination.
Probably what benevolent aliens are trying to accomplish by making their contacts uncertain is to destroy shallow and materialistic thinking. Carl Jung and Terence Mckenna thought that UFO's and other strange entities appear to fascinate, demolish rationalism with unexplainable.
Just reason will not save planet and humanity. In fact people who did bloodiest crimes were very intelligent, cunning thinkers. But their reasoning was based on beliefs, ideologies, not intuition, humane feelings or observation of world.

Proove me that extraterrestrials do not visit Earth humans because now I have reasons to believe that they do.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi _spiral

Thanks for giving more information. Don't know if these are Jungian archetypes yet we are aware that some sort entities do appear that affect our psyche. Carl Jung observed and analised his patients and own dreams, but these other world entities also do appear while being conscious. Archetypes also could be considered as human collective memories of objects that were encountered in many lifetimes, including myths. If that was archetype what I did remember? Is it from other dimension because that thing looked otherworldly. Alien entities, somesort technology, symbolic language? It didn‘t make any sense to me, but changed my understanding of world. I seen not only this vision but also humanoid of orange light that appeared out of wall – I was then baby and started screaming out of fear so that my mother took me out of appartment. I did see light beings later but only in altered state of consciousness (suddenly awakening at midnight or meditation). Often I saw UFO‘s mostly orange orbs flying at tremendous speed and other strange things. There were also captured similar ufo's. Why most appear in orange color I don't know.
Billy Meier symbols look also more unnatural abstract. But peace symbol somewhat reminds me that „glowing tree“. I remember Billy Meier himself was visited by light being – Andromedan high council. Also clairvoyant Geofrey Hodson saw very interesting visions of light beings.
Andromedan high council
Devas
UFO Stuttgart

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay Sauroman11,

"So what is reality?" I'm afraid you are off topic here. I give you a hint, we need to go the the "Spirit Teaching" thread on this board. Because what is ultimately real or eternal is not physical.

"I see you yourself are blind believer." How dare you call me that. You obviously just fell off the Terence Mckenna applecart and not researched much about Billy Meier. If you would have researched beforehand, you would have discovered that "belief" is a religious idea and against all that is Figu. I am not religious.

I don't believe I can make great spaghetti sauce; I fricking know that I can make incredible sauce. You know why I can make such a claim? Because I have tested my special recipe AND thought (meditated) about it for years. I have experimented. I have of course made mistakes; but from these mistakes I think about what I can do better to improve the sauce. I don't ever think that I can ever reach a perfect sauce; so I never give up trying to perfect it. And I get confirmation every time someone says, "wow Anthony, this sauces is amazing." And of course I like it too. So my saurian friend, do you still think I 'believe' how to do things?

Because "belief" is what you are doing by coming here, and believing that you know what you are talking about, but have not looked into the Meier case at all. There is no 'work' in belief. Belief is stagnation. Belief is thinking that some God is doing your homework!

Btw- I didn't just call your tree thing a religious delusion; I also said it could have been an ET. But I doubt it, honestly.

Kind regards,
Anthony Alagna

Ramirez

Post Number: 786
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sauroman,

Concerning your pictures.

As for the lower one showing what appears to be a bright saucer shaped object in a dark sky ..... have a look at these.

A reduced section from a picture taken 7 December 2012 then a small section cut out of the original showing the object. The original is 3.4 megs so not possible to post here.

saucer section

Then a reduced cutout of part of the picture. The fence is included to show real world reference points. These sort of lights in the night sky which have an almost or perfect saucer shape ..... i only have around 4 this being the most recent and they are similar in that the object is rather tiny compared to the size of the full frame though surprisingly bright and distinct.

So whoever took that picture is not alone in being able to obtain such things.
The 100K limit on attachments severely restricts the quality of what can be shown so what you see is about the best it will get here.
The location is above open fields near an industrial area which is mostly deserted at night using a $69 compact camera without any zoom.

saucer
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 690
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we please get back on topic, and continue this discussion in a more appropriate place?}
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Sauroman11

Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, here is link to Stuttgart UFO video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhMzOkQkUc4

Sauroman11

Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, I had to change topic little bit and discuss personal experiences because only they proof to me that aliens and other world entities might exist. We are dealing with very strange things and we need good proof.
My initial question was about whole Billy Meier case legitimacy. There is no proof that Billy Meier was contacted by aliens. But I do not necessarily believe that it is total hoax either. That's why are having this discussion, to find out what about this alien intervention is.
First you have to know truth to take right actions.

Edited..........

--------

Sauroman11, please continue your postings of your own experiences in an appropriate topic not in this one.

And please return to the topic of 'The Mission'

Thank you

(Message edited by indi on December 16, 2012)

Patm

Post Number: 181
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Part of FIGU's mission deals with the fight against Racism, Neo-Nazism, Extremism, Anti-Semitism

The original German text can be found at:
0,FIGU Switzerland's website under - Overpopulation/Racism

My unauthorized/unapproved translation:

Racism, Neo-Nazism, Extremism, Anti-Semitism

Again and again it happens that FIGU and in particular 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier are asked for their opinion relating to organizations like the so-called Illuminati, the Bilderberg Group and the Freemasons as well as people like the Rockefeller and Rothschild families, etc. In most cases we send pamphlets and "disclosure writings" to the questioners, of which extreme, yes even slanderous content we now in addition are motivated to publicly explain our relevant attitude.

FIGU and 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier distance themselves in all clarity from all the many abstruse conspiracy theories, those in book form and over the internet which are spread world-wide. Book works like those from Jan van Helsing (alias Jan Holey), and in particular writings like the so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" that represent the worst of the slanderous machinations. Particularly in the latter is a work contrived in insanity for purposes of slandering and elimination of the humans of Jewish belief. Particularly all writings of this kind give evidence of a confused, nazi- and religious-fanatism of the most degenerated form.

We continue to ourselves dissociate from all those, that claim that the so-called Holocaust, the mass destruction of an enormous number of humans of various faith and directions of thought by the German Nazi regime, did not take place at all is a pure propaganda lie. Further we condemn all forms of racism and foreigner hate (xenophobia), because it is contemptuous of human beings and beneath human dignity.

We are of the conviction that the free expression of opinion finds its boundaries there where, because of another belief direction and race, etc. will revile, threaten and kill humans. This includes those people and organizations that under the pretext of the "fight against Anti-Semitism and racism, etc.", for their part, mark off (ostracize) other groups of humans and thus try to prevent measures that which serve the long-term well-being of humanity, so e.g. effective measures against overpopulation like those FIGU propogates.

In order to take the wind out of the sails of some individuals right now: when in discussions between Billy and the extraterrestrial visitors for example "the Americans" (USA) or "the Israelis" were and are strongly criticized, then with that, naturally, only meant are all those members and elements of those countries that in their egoism and aspiration for power as well as their religious delusion, maliciousness and in their boastfulness bring the Earth and humanity on the edge of the abyss. All those humans in the countries concerned that are decent citizens and do not fall into degeneracy must themselves naturally not feel concerned - and will probably not do so, because they namely suffer under the arrogant doings of their degenerate compatriots.

When someone condemns as inferior their fellow humans because of their skin color, beliefs, nationality or gender, etc., then this clearly gives evidence of their own low-level of consciousness and their vicious conviction. This degenerated thinking and behavior of such "conviction authors" should be severly and openly criticized and if necessary effective measures must be taken against them.

It is the obligation of every human and therefore every government and eveery country, to finally recognize that in every fellow human being a spiritual part-piece of Creation resides and that thereby every human with all other humans as humanity form an alliance. That this recognition increasingly penetrates into the consciousness of the humans, for that FIGU fights!
-------------

Salome
PatM

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 231
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps the difference between us is that when you see me as a racist bigot, I then see you as... a racist bigot. It is a matter of perspective, you see. To emphasize Jews as deserving of 'more fairness' than others is good only for Jews.

The Mission is not to protect Jews from racism, but rather it would raise us ALL out of racism. To further the idea that Jews are only victims of racism perpetuates an unfortunate and destructive myth, for it allows Jewish interests to act with impunity in real (literal, existing, current) societal machinations, in both our wealthiest modern countries, and in Palestine/Israel. To single out Jews, to say that any criticism of Jews is racially motivated, is itself a racist act. Instead, only by shedding copious amounts of light on ALL the dark corners of history will we be free of it. Excepting the crazy statements of a few useful idiots, I daresay most criticism of Jews (who are 90% Caucasian) has nothing to do with racism, but rather concerns political ploys. While protecting Jews may be so ingrained in our American society that political correctness barely describes it, so much so that Americans are largely blind to their own bias, this is NOT what the Mission is about, not at all. Instead, it would have us approach the ideal that all people are valid members of a creative society, regardless of their sex/orientation, or height/weight/skin/hair/eyes, or cultural/religious/national affiliation, or even personal history - not to be blind to these distinctions, but to treat everyone fairly. To see all people as just people, this is what the Mission would have of us.

I have read somewhere that on planets which have naturally evolved the human form, typically these planets host more than one race, perhaps 2 or 3 or more. Likewise, the two sexes, men and women learn to get along, and even live with each other, despite differences in both mindset and plumbing. We humans on earth have not been given a uniquely insurmountable challenge, to find a way to build a mutually beneficial creative society from disparate races, this challenge is not unique to this Earth. When we finally surpass this challenge, it will be because we will have built a GENUINELY fair setting for everyone, which is something that cannot be faked, while still respecting and sometimes even celebrating our differences.
Life

Melissa

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

I first wanted to say 'hello', it's been a little while since we have last spoken. :-)

Concerning what you last posted in #231, I have also recently read a similar idea of society as a whole, getting along, which I think you might enjoy reading, as I did. A lot coincides with the spirit teaching as taught by Billy.

http://www.kabbalah.info/files/public/Files/pdf/michael-laitman_hope-for-peace.pdf
-Melissa

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 234
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Melissa, nice to speak with you again. I hope everything is going well for you.

I read through the article you posted. It is nice to see some other people considering altruism. From what little I have learned of it, the Kabbalah does mirror some of the things that Herr Meier says, but in other ways it's unlike anything I know of. What I think you were pointing out is that Jews are a varied people, some of whom capable of being as good-hearted and altruistic as anyone else. I also know this from personal experience.

Still, the Mission is not to single out Jews for undue criticism, nor to protect Jews from criticism when it's due. The Mission is not centered on Jews, nor are Jews central to the Mission. The Mission is not about Jews. Instead, people are the consideration.
Life

Lemontree

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I just read article on future of mankind website:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

Below is what meier was saying:

I'm interested to know what kind of people talk like this to one another, one talks for 5 minutes the other listens - this stuff never happens.

And also why is he explaining the origin of matter I mean who's to benefit why is he spending all this energy in speaking and writing stuff that nobody will benefit from no one. Also Jacob once said that book knowledge is not that important so why always Meier delivers this type of long information about physics and stuff?

Ok now I know all life started out of spirit energy so what? Scientists ain't going to use this information for research purposes as a guideline to where to continue their research, neither now nor never they're not going in 30 years from now read any of Meier stuff neither.

I can't imagine a person standing next to another speaking all that... sounds ridiculous. I mean look below:

quote:

All right, excuse me, it remains withheld. It is certainly not in my interest to betray confided secrets, as I really only wanted to talk about the fact that there are not only the four natural forces known to the terrestrial physicists, rather also the remaining three which are still unknown, which exist as certain tiny and ultra-tiny particles, as related to the gravity, the electromagnetism and the strong and weak nuclear force. Also the dark energy and dark matter are included in the realm of particles, whereby certain of these particles, which are indeed energies with forces, are to be discovered in the foreseeable future, as you have said recently. Although it will still take a while, the success is to be understood, indeed according to your explanation, as a prediction. Additionally, I may well say, these – let us say, the normal or simple – elemental particles, in turn, contain, in sevenfold ways, still tinier particles, which, as I learnt from Sfath, can be designated as a kind of ultra-tiny, ultra-elemental particle, so to speak. Even when I note, with this statement, that a fundamental seven-fold chain of natural forces exists and that other particles exist among the known and unknown elemental particles and that only begins among that seven-series, whereby originally everything evolved from pure spirit energy - I thereby betray no secret, because all of that corresponds to the spiritual teaching, in which I indeed also mention these things openly. And since the terrestrial physicists, especially the particle physicists, lack the inner and fundamental knowledge about the actual spirit-energetic structure of these things, indeed, they cannot do anything anyway, with that of which I speak. There would surely already have to be exact statements and explanations in order for the physicists to get any use out of it. The physical knowledge in relation to the true and basic structure, and the exact interrelationships of the matter, still remain, among the physicists, indeed, in the material realm of matter, because they have currently still not become so smart that they would have arrived at the idea that the origin of all matter, all existence and the entire universe, is not at all easy to explain from the purely physical aspects outwardly. Also, the elemental particles, as such - in spite of their energetic tininess and inconspicuousness - are purely material and not immaterial, because the immaterial is of pure spirit-energetic nature, and that energy alone is absolutely the one and only origin of all things and all matter of any kind. And thereby, belonging to matter is everything which is solid material, liquid and gaseous, which can also be perceived by humans and measured in the most various ways and demonstrated, as your father explained to me according to your physics. That which is fine matter, and finest matter, however, consists of pure spirit energy, and this is incomprehensible for the human being. And alone this spirit energy is the origin of all the existence of any of those things which human beings have captured, detected, measured and recorded in any manner, since, up to the present time is not yet possible, and will not even be possible for a long time into the future, to provide evidence for, and measure, the creational-natural spirit energy. But since those terrestrial physicists - who deal with the origin of life, and therefore with the solid, liquid and gaseous matter, and who, for that reason, attempt to explore everything in this regard - lack even the most minimal knowledge regarding the spirit energy from which the absolute origin of all of that which has emerged and is created, they are still very far from being able to research it and gain knowledge about the process of coming into material being from pure spiritual energy. Schon gut, Entschuldigung, es bleibt verschwiegen. Mein Interesse liegt ja nicht darin, mir anvertraute Geheimnisse zu verraten, denn eigentlich wollte ich nur darüber sprechen, dass nicht nur die vier den irdischen Physikern bekannten Naturkräfte, sondern auch die restlichen drei, die ihnen noch unbekannt sind, als bestimmte winzige und ultrawinzige Teilchen existieren, so in bezug auf die Gravitation, den Elektromagnetismus und die starke und schwache Kernkraft. Auch die dunkle Energie und die dunkle Materie sind einbezogen in den Teilchenbereich, wobei gewisse dieser Teilchen, die ja auch Energien mit Kräften sind, in absehbarer Zeit entdeckt werden sollen, wie du kürzlich gesagt hast. Zwar dauert es bis dahin noch etwas, aber der Erfolg ist ja deiner Erklärung gemäss als Voraussage zu verstehen. Ausserdem, das darf ich wohl sagen, sind in den – sagen wir mal den normalen oder einfachen – Elementarteilchen wiederum in siebenfacher Weise noch winzigere Teilchen enthalten, die, wie ich von Sfath gelernt habe, sozusagen als ultrawinzige Ultra-Elementarteilchen bezeichnet werden können. Auch wenn ich mit dieser Aussage darauf hinweise, dass eine grundlegende Siebnerkette von Naturkräften gegeben ist und dass weitere Teilchen in den bereits bekannten und noch unbekannten Elementarteilchen existieren und dass dann erst unter dieser Siebnerreihe das beginnt, woraus ursprünglich alles aus reiner Geistenergie hervorgegangen ist, so verrate ich damit kein Geheimnis, denn das Ganze entspricht der Geisteslehre, in der ich diese Dinge ja auch offen nenne. Und da den irdischen Physikern, speziell den Teilchenphysikern, das innere und grundlegende Wissen rund um den eigentlichen geistenergetischen Aufbau dieser Dinge fehlt, können sie ja doch nichts mit dem anfangen, wovon ich spreche. Es müssten wohl schon exakte Angaben und Erklärungen sein, damit die Physiker Nutzen daraus ziehen könnten. Die physikalischen Erkenntnisse in bezug auf den wahren und grundlegenden Aufbau und die exakten Zusammenhänge der Materie stehen bei den Physikern ja immer noch im materiellen Bereich der Materie, denn sie sind bis heute noch nicht so schlau geworden, dass sie auf den Gedanken gekommen wären, dass der Ursprung aller Materie, alles Existenten und des gesamten Universums überhaupt, nicht einfach aus dem rein materiellen Bereich heraus zu erklären ist. Auch die Elementarteilchen sind als solche trotz ihrer energetischen Winzigkeit und Unscheinbarkeit noch rein materiell und noch nicht immateriell, denn das Immaterielle ist rein geistenergetischer Natur, und allein diese Energie ist der absolut einzige Ursprung aller Dinge und aller Materie jeder Art. Und dabei gehört zur Materie alles, was feststofflich, flüssig und gasförmig ist, das auch vom Menschen wahrgenommen und in verschiedenster Weise gemessen und nachgewiesen werden kann, wie mir dein Vater gemäss eurer Physik erklärte. Das Fein- und Feinststoffliche jedoch besteht aus reiner Geistenergie, und diese ist für den Menschen nicht fassbar. Und allein diese Geistenergie ist der Ursprung aller Existenz jener Dinge, die vom Menschen in irgendeiner Art und Weise erfasst, nachgewiesen und gemessen werden können, während es ihm aber bis zur heutigen Zeit noch nicht möglich ist und auch noch lange in der Zukunft nicht möglich sein wird, die schöpferisch-natürliche Geistenergie nachzuweisen und zu messen. Da jenen irdischen Physikern aber – die sich mit dem Ursprung des Lebens und damit auch mit der fest-, flüssig- und gasförmigen Materie befassen und diesbezüglich alles zu ergründen versuchen – selbst die minimalste Erkenntnis hinsichtlich der Geistenergie fehlt, aus der im absoluten Ursprung alles hervorgegangen und entstanden ist, so sind sie noch sehr weit davon entfernt, danach zu forschen und Erkenntnisse darüber zu gewinnen, wie sich aus der rein geistigen Energie der Prozess der Materiewerdung ergibt.
Like displeased children poking at their food and not finding what tastes good to them, so the terrestrial physicists poke around in an area where they cannot find the real source of all things. Naturally, it is necessary with this related research, to identify the purely physical aspects of the matter and properly utilise the findings so as to do no harm with them, but if the real origin of all things wants to become recognised, then finally the recognition must mature that this lies in the spirit energy. However, this has nothing to do with that which is erroneously designated as “spirit” by the human beings of the Earth, which is meant, as such, to embody that which is the human consciousness. The spirit, that is to say, the spirit energy, is not the consciousness, because the spirit, or indeed the spirit energy, does not think and creates no “spiritual” property, because this is reserved for the material consciousness alone. Thus, in human beings - or other forms of life – also no “illness of the spirit”, and so forth, appears, rather only a clouding and illness of the consciousness, because the spirit, that is to say, the spirit form, that is to say, the spirit energy, is absolutely off limits and not capable of being influenced by anything such as diseases, and so forth, from the material realm.

Scott

Post Number: 2362
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree,

If your going to post long quotations, wouldn't it be easier to post a link to the quote instead of posting such a long quote? Also you didn't separate the German from the English which doesn't allow the reader to read both texts if needed. Perhaps more highly intelligent/evolved people have a little more to say than the average earth human, which may make it appear ridiculous.

Scott

Lemontree

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so no one finds it strange? not the amount that's been said but the way it's been said. You can spend 2 hours talking with someone (if you have a lot to say) but Meier is like preaching to him, dunno!

Hard to imagine person looking at another for 5 minutes listening unless it's some sort of rountable discussion or presentation. Anyway I find it odd that's all!

Matt

Post Number: 306
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe Billy and the Plejaren talk in that long meticulous fashion because they know that it (the contact notes) are going to be read by us?

Melissa

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree that our own perspectives would be better utilized while spending it on ourselves (which is what it was meant for) rather than to spend it analyzing others.
-Melissa

Lemontree

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok btw it was by mistake I copied both english and german version...

Ramirez

Post Number: 800
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

"I'm interested to know what kind of people talk like this to one another, one talks for 5 minutes the other listens - this stuff never happens."

Sometimes intelligent ones. The contact notes are both a legacy and record for the future revealing information as yet not available nor obtainable for the average or even above average person though to recognise this even some of the above average might struggle to find relevance.

Who talks for 5 minutes non stop whilst the other listens ..... if it was Meier doing the talking as he is in your quoted sample it is well worth listening to - reading because that information is priceless.

There's a saying about the price of everything and the value of nothing and how those familiar with price are a bit lapse concerning value.

What he alludes to is that most scientists are aware of four forces/powers whilst there are seven then also they are aware of one and sometimes two levels of waves - particles below atomic whilst there are seven so much remains to be discovered and all that without touching on the seven universal principles.

If a person reads and makes attempts to understand all that seemingly unintelligible material there are many connections meaning that sometimes hundreds of contact reports apart or many bulletins apart exist a few sentences or longer portion of information which when compared and combined provide clues and sometimes outright answers and solutions to things even the scientists only dream of or speculate about wildly all the while proclaiming themselves as the last word concerning knowledge.

Not quite 5 minutes but yes .... it can be boring.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page