Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 30, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through July 30, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Blake, it was a joy to meet you in person too! We had so much fun didn't we! I will forever cherish the laughter and conversations we all shared together. I look forward to us meeting, sharing, laughing and working together again at the Center. Planning to visit the Center with our Study Group from California this time, in 2015. I hope Scott is preparing from now.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Joe

Post Number: 245
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Women, at least in my opinion, should never put make-up on their face.

Gaiaguysnet (Dyson), could you please, if possible, translate for me contact report five hundred and something? Sorry but I do not know that exact number but it is where Ptaah discusses future Earth humans.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So theres Contact 54. That can settle everything. Thanks Jacob.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 715
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson

It's a joy for me to be able to say hello in person again Dyson after many years.

I hope you have been well and that you still haven't lost that old bite of yours due to age.

It was always that vitality and sting I appreciated the most where when you needed to give it to em, you did.

Anyway I'll consider that I have received a hello back without you needing to respond.

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 716
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali

Without unnecessarily eating up more bandwidth on this forum I have responded via your facebook message section Piyali.

regards
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 717
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn

Thank you for the clarification

Now we know better

regards
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 718
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I've noticed that through the years irrespective of race, country or location, after giving birth women seem to go through a remarkable transformation in her consciousness related state where they seem to mature very quickly and be spiritually more oriented in her behaviour, feelings and thought.

I am certain that science can explain this by attributing to hormonal and chemical changes in women's brain and body as the source of the change but has anyone of you on this forum ever encountered such a topic from the contact notes by Billy and the Plejaren?

Matt Lee

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 238
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Newinitiation

did you know there is a baby language? i think its universal, some Aussie discovered it, i havnt ever used it as i dont have kids so needs looking into

google or youtube might be better: baby language

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Melissa

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

Pertaining to your question, "What is missing for me is the original meaning of the old German word "hure" as it seems to have no known origin."

I have found some webpages with some info:

http://glosbe.com/nl/en/hure

http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1409261

http://etymonline.com/?term=whore

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hure
-Melissa

Corey

Post Number: 436
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"(Dyson), could you please, if possible, translate for me contact report five hundred and something? Sorry but I do not know that exact number but it is where Ptaah discusses future Earth humans.

I would be interested in this too, or at least get a contact number...?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Piyali

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Matthew. Yes, if anyone knows about the original meaning of the old German word "hure" which you have noted to have no known origin, it would indeed be good to get the Lyrian root meaning of this word, or be informed of it. A very good question to ask Billy for the next round i think too. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 722
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly

Gees there are a lot of forum members with the name Matt, Matthew and so on

I think you have confused me for another Matthew:-)

cheers
Matt Lee

Matthew

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the links. I did find a few of those myself. I like the Dutch meaning 'to rent' but still nothing on the Lyrian root meaning, just Earthly derivatives.

I bet 'hure' would reveal something interesting. Could be just related to the terms you linked there though. I still feel that question brewing...

Peace,

Matt

Sunshine

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,
By chance I got drawn into the discussion on make-up, and back onto this forum. I do not want to add to the discussion, because enough has been written. I just want to clarify one thing: I never said that 'Dyson often misrepresents the spiritual teaching due to faulty translations'. All I said (to a friend in confidence) was, that he is not perfect either, and that he sometimes errs with a translations like everyone else. That's why we help each other with our translations. And I also have not read everyone of Billy's books from cover to cover. I have purchased them all and read many of them, but in many instances when I think about a certain topic I search across the books I have and look at it from various angles. So I do not claim to have a greater understanding of the teaching than my dear friend Dyson. :-)
Love and Salome,
Vibka

Piyali

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Vibka, thank you so much for clarifying.

Indeed you never said: "Dyson often misrepresents the spiritual teaching due to faulty translations".

And neither did you anywhere claim to have read every single book thereby claiming to knowing more than him.

The misunderstanding and error, lies solely with me. I apologize for this.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 438
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vibka,

Nice to see you on the forums again, even if it is just for this one post!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Lemontree

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

About Betty Hill case if the contact never happened then Semjase must have analyzed Betty's mind much like the person who hypnotized Betty. That's the one and only way Semjase could have said aliens come from zeta reticule (just as Betty said). Unless Semjase went in the same spot and had the same ufo experience hahahaha

And if the electromagnetic field somehow created a ufo story in their heads why their car, dress, cloth and other stuff where torn and so forth? There's a lot of proof it's not just in their heads.

How can electromagnetic field put up a story about ufo's in someone's head with complete detail including a map, etc... as well as make them unconscious for 1 hour. It's impossible, period.

I think we deserve a clear explanation. Can someone ask Billy to get an explanation (assuming of course he's not a haox who used his mind-power to create the simple photos, videos, etc).

Thanks!

Lemontree

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some quotes: "The Pleiadians first discovered their presence here when they abducted two Earth humans for the sake of study on September 19, 1961."

Absurd since contact never happened so how can the Plejaren see something that never happened (in past, present or future) is a mystery.

ok maybe it was the Giza stuff...

But the Plejaren also explored and analyzed these aliens (that don't exist) hahaha:

"The Pleiadians examined this event and have determined that Earth humans have nothing to fear from the Zeta Reticuli entities here because they only perform explorations."

Maybe we should put our brains in a dungeon and
just look at a tree and that should be enough proof that Creation exist and Meier is right.

His mind-power ability is enough powerful to create all the proof (pics, videos, metals) that don't impress me at all.

Melissa

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

Isn't the brain similar to a computer, and can't at this current time, people hack into computers?

Also, science is all up in that stuff...

see ( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10204116/False-memory-implants-in-mice-may-make-Total-Recall-a-reality.html )

for an article about how false memories can be induced.
-Melissa

Joe

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt From Contact Report 251

Ptaah: They are very nice and express a great deal about the individual subject matter. I like them very much. I would be delighted if you would let me have about three of each one - and of those you now have as well. I would like to begin a collection of them. Quetzal still has some Swiss money remaining from the time you purchased various items for us. I would like to give you this money as a contribution toward the printing costs of these stickers. It must be nearly CHF 500.00.

End of Excerpt.

Sorry but why would Billy purchase some items from the Plejaren and pay for them in Swiss Francs?

Lemontree

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes both man and woman got the same false memory though I find that strangest - no clue how em could do that.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 550
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

Ptaah stated that; "Quetzal still has some Swiss money remaining from the time you purchased various items ""FOR"" us".

He didn't say "from us".

Salome,
Eddie

Ardie

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

It says that Billy purchased various items FOR Quetzal, not FROM Quetzal.

But, I don't know how they got the Swiss Francs to give to Billy to purchase the items.

Salome,

Ardie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page