Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 31, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 31, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 849
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Skyrim,

Concerning Merlin ..... here are the answers.

http://theadventuresofbillymeier.com/ABM_11.html

Start with episode 4 which is the link above them move downwards as the story unfolds.
Cheers.

Skyrim

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks!

Mahigitam

Post Number: 556
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

It is true and obvious to some human beings that violence does not stop violence and murder does not stop murder. When I was in Switzerland 2 years ago I asked Patric CG member about the conflict in Libya and he said what should of happened there is that a secret group should of gone into Libya and arrested those responsible in positions of power without further killing of human beings.

What would be the correct way to end the senseless violence and murdering in Syria?
Salome

The intelligent way to deal with all those crazy and war-mongering heads of states and governments and military and rebels/revolutionaries, etc. etc. (which are active not only in Syria, but many other countries) is to found an International Peace-Fighting Troop/Army which takes care that all attempts to start a war are stopped everywhere (= in all countries) at its root by capturing the responsible war-mongering persons and separate them from society for the rest of their lives.

Billy in his response to Stephens question, gave in his own words the '..intelligent way to deal with all..' war/violence mongering individuals/groups in all countries. Even though it is intelligent, i don't think it is feasible/practical NOW. NOW is where the setup of International Peace-Fighting Troop/Army is nearly impossible. So then how to deal with all these unnecessary killings of innocent civilians ? Should we have to wait for the setup of International Peace-Fighting Troop/Army ? I am thinking that Billy didn't mean that we should have to wait until then. Billy might agree with Patric's idea of sending a secret group for the time being. Billy, IMO generally gives the intelligent & humane way of tackling problems. For example, take Population control. Is world wide cessation of births possible NOW ? I think it is not possible. Nor is this idea ever proposed by any other scientist on earth so for the governments to even consider it. Then one might ask, why would Meier give us such impractical "solutions" to very practical current problems ? I have a theory which i will explain after some of you vent your opinions on this topic.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Ferbon

Post Number: 286
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam

Shouldn't you first ask if anyone thinks that Meier's solutions/advice/recommendations are "impractical" based on examples that you provided? Now you wrote it as if it was a fact - which is not.
Having one lifetime as the last prophet Meier addresses roots of the problems - one doesn't have to be f..kn rocket scientist to come up with that.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 514
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was a great post Mahigitam.

Here is my contribution and thoughts.

The answer given by Billy is the certain way. Should we only perceive what we think or feel is possible "now", we will miss the boat.

Now that we have the answer, it is up to the Pro-figu to approach our consciousness for the intuition spoken of in the Goblet of the Truth, and through the means provided by Creation herself, as explained in the same texts, to put together the means of "how" to effectively bring it about.

I see Billy's answer is like algebra.

We of the pro-figu have to exercise more trust in the secrets revealed about our consciousness and begin to awaken it. To utilize it.

Of course there is a way to have governments establish a Peace-Fighting Troop/Army empowered with the responsibilities and authority suggested by Billy.

Figuring that out can and will be done by the synergistic collaboration and consciousness abilities/power and intuition of the pro-figu. Everything in our existence is a oneness with polar opposites; every solution has the problem and, every problem has a solution. That is a Creational law. It is why we incarnate into this realm.

Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 390
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Billy proposes the multi-national peace keeping troop and overpopulation systems because they are Old Lyrian recommendations that work. The Plejaren use both old and effective systems with great success. The reality is if our planet is simply not ready for them now which seems to be the case, then the more negative events that will roll over the earth. What we don't know is how many decades or hundreds of years will pass before they are put into place. All that is known is for overpopulation, that future dictatorships will use inhumane systems to deal with overpopulation and in the CR, Ptaah said it seems the multi-national peace keeping troop will probably have to wait a long time.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 356
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Mahigitam

When Billy gave me the answer I had to think about the answer. My conclusions was that there would be so many benefits to having a global peace fighting force that the world we are all trying to survive in would change for the better. For example with Syria, no country would be arming and supporting the so called rebels and no country would be arming and supporting the rulers. Each group would be equally to blame and held accountable for their actions of violence, terror and murdering. Thus the peace fighting force would surround Syria and move in to apprehend the warmongers, murderers and those who do not act for peace. Thus as it says in the document from Figu, these types of uprisings could be nipped in the bud before war can start.
Also in my thinking this type of truly global force acting for peace not war, personal gain, greed or force over any other country would have a real possibility, along with the right persons in positions of power, to bring the world countries closer together instead of continually, as we see today, countries moving further apart from each other. And if the wrong persons are in positions of power who want to start wars or suppress other countries or even their own then the peace fighting force would then step in.
So it is all logical and intelligent. I can understand the intelligence of the Plejaren and Billy although there is no doubt more intelligence to be found in the formation of the global peace fighting force.

It is up to each human being to work towards good and betterness on this planet. Self responsibility. If people truly want change and peace then we have to work for it all by ourselves. The Plejaren or no magical god is going to help, although the Plejaren are helping by giving us the information/clues.

It is up to the earth humans if they want change and to work so change does happen. If the war mongering Americans can see some sense and vote for Obama who is not a warmonger and is interested in peace and the wellbeing of the country’s population (wouldn’t it be the icing on the cake if he would do something about overpopulation ) then why cannot other countries do the same.

Most human beings want peace and would support a global peace fighting force. The worlds population must elect the right persons into positions of power who have peace as a high value, not war, personal gain, greed, lies and fantasies. It could be done if the earth human finally comes to their senses, which seems to be happening in some countries.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Blake_p

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes the Old Lyrinian way of multi-national peace keeping troops is the best way i'm sure but is completely unfeasible in our present time or anytime soon for that matter. Who would be in control of these troops,even if they were people of high character,people of high character get influenced or even worse, coerced,mis-informed,blackmailed,even killed/assassinated so they could put somebody else in charge and do terrible things.If we had a one world fighting force whoever is in control of them would be the most powerful people in the world,immediately.

We are way to low in our evolution to responsibly handle this kind of an endeavor. Seems like we're going to have to learn the hardest way like usual.

Corey

Post Number: 391
Posted on Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

It is my understanding that the multi-national peace keeping troop is supposed to be controlled through the people of earth themselves, through a direct democracy, and then the troops utilization would be voted on directly by the people of earth, not to be controlled by any government, military, etc. Just the idea of this alone threatens every (subjugating) power structure that exists on earth in the present time. Some people might actually be open to the idea after some contemplation, the troop is like a multi-national coalition but more effective, and there are some countries on earth that do not have fair elections so everything in that field would have to be revamped for the direct democracy to flourish.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 2754
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, Corey...hit it on the head, there!

It would not only be those War Criminals, in Libya, etc., but even in the
WEST, whom spread there - State Terrorism -, throughout the world! [USA
involvement in global war; I counted some 600 WARS, and stopped at that
count, because it went on!!; source WikiWar, or something...]

At this point in time, the USA...want full control over such type of
'curving' war procedure, when in reality...THEY are the greatest WAR Mongers
and Instigators of WARS.

At this time, the world and those in government are "Too Corrupted" to
initiated a TRUE International Peace Keeping Force, as recommend by the
Plejarans/Billy.

Libya, Egypt, Syria...have been allies and helped the USA government with
their co-called War Against Terror, and SEE....what for 'thanks' they get
now!

CIA, and Al Qaeda, and other groups formate...and Instigat the wars again,
Libya, Egypt and Syria!! Libya, Egypt and Syria feel "Betrayed" by the US
government! And, this is the 'thanks' they get!

As is mentioned in 2002, by one of the US generals(; name has slipped my
mind...), that next on the list to Overthrow is, yes...you guessed it:
Libya, Egypt and Syria!

As the saying goes: Never start a pack with the devil; in the end, when he
has enough of you: HE....will get YOU!

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 397
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

The warmongering way my country deals with other countries can be infuriating. Instead of real solutions, it's always business as usual. One thing Billy said to one of my friends, after he asked Billy about some of the things Bush and his cohorts were up to back in the day, (that I had sent him), Billy's response was that "certain parties are trying to outsmart the prophecies, so they are forcing them to come true". Neutral words to consider.

-Consider the 2 direct landing opportunities that were squandered, the one in the 70's and the one in the year 2000 that the Plejaren cancelled, for the first one all the US government had to do was tell the rest of the world that world religions are false. What a shame, this would be a different world altogether if either one of those direct landings had happened. You got to give credit to the Plejaren, they really tried numerous things so we could change our planet. How sad that so many things did not work out. It's like the peace mediation effects the Plejaren said would be so successful and then later on they said the effects would not be as successful as they had hoped for. It makes me wonder what future earth generations will make out of all of this information, their ancestors having lived through so many of our future pending negative events that have not transpired to us yet.

To get back to the topic of this conversation, if our planet could shift to the multi-national peace keeping troop, world wide stop in births (and other overpopulation recommendations), and IMO the way we deal with criminals (places of fulfillment of guidelines) we would be much better off and this would be a much better planet to reincarnate on... How long will it take until the masses or governments figure this sh#t out? Decades? Hundreds and hundreds of years?

Salome

Corey

Edward

Post Number: 2760
Posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Your: Billy's response was that "certain parties are trying to outsmart the
prophecies, so they are forcing them to come true".

Yes, back then...JP, our French Canadian friend at the PAR, said it as clear
as can be, in the sense that the Bush Administration played INTO the Prophecy
and made it a Prediction. Which, was my thought at the time, also.

So, your friend, JP and I, 'hit the nail on the head', back then.

But, I do have to say, that it is STILL the case, that certain individuals
are PUSHING....the Prophecies INTO Predictions!

They still feel that their Judeo/Catholic/Christianity Nonsense and LIES rule
above the Crown of Creation!

Truly, Anti-LOGOS/Anti-Logic/Anti-Creation, they are!

So far, they are fortunate...that it had not yet led to WW3/4!

But, there will come a time when they 'miscalculate'...in which it will all
'backfire' on them!! They play a very deadly game of (Bluff) Poker!!

Yes, indeed: very much to Consider, our offspring's Future.

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 522
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gargindia,

I would suggest and wish to know if the Veda expert is willing to meet with Billy. Considering the magnitude of the alleged level of spiritual attainment and wisdom of Billy, I am certain that the Veda expert would want to test those waters.

I am also certain that being a person with interest in spirituality and perhaps wise himself, he would eagerly wish to meet the great prophet and learn for himself if Billy is such.

Are you able to check with him and see if he is interested in learning about who Billy is and was in prior incarnations? If he expresses an interest and learns about Billy, he can then determine for himself if he wishes to meet the prophet and verify for himself whether Billy is a prophet or not.

I am certain that someone of the Veda experts spiritual enlightenment or understanding would be able to recognize the knowledge and wisdom of a true prophet.

At the very least, a great amount of good would come of this meeting.

What are your thoughts on this?

Salome,
Eddie

Blake_p

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Yes I agree with your assessment, my point was, and I still should have elaborated more, is that the problem still lies with the people meaning that we are currently so far from a true democracy or even a consciously positive thinking people,especially when you consider people in such underdeveloped areas,socially and geographically that it wouldn't be a positive thing in my opinion to have one period, at least like you said it will take a long time before we are ready.i could already see the nonsense, who has more say with votes,some countries have more people,more military resources, more money to put in etc,etc. And yea for three generations the Bushes have been complete scum,I would love to see where there going to end up in their next lifetime, prob digging diamonds in Africa or something.

Ferbon

Post Number: 301
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.

Only wanted to shear my joy of just finally understanding of one of the answers from Billy to me. I am celebrating.
I mean,... how much ahead is he! G! sus.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 420
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Good for you and your cognition(s)!

Salome

Corey

Quest

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

how are you doing? i hope you are well. i have many questions to ask. i have tried few ones which i was not sure that reached you. however, i want to see if this one will get through. I also want to share my appreciation for all your beyond words efforts and work which is stageringly large beyond any imagination. your knowledge has changed my life for good, you brought me back to the knowledge of creation, which captivates me every moment since i came across this unik and conciousness rejuvenating knowledge, it is like an eye opener, i cant thank you enough. i wish you good health, and may you have the ability to continue with your impeacable messeage of natural creational laws and recomendations. I won't be forgeting our plajaren friends in any hurry. my regards to ptaah, semjase the beautiful one, quetzal, including all other visitors who had visited you in person, like menara and her friend. i want you to extend my warm greeting and thanks to all of them on my behalf. stay focused, till the day i will have the qppurtunity to see you in person in silver star centre in switerland.

your friend

quest.

============
Hi Quest
Billy does not read the forum. I have posted this for you even so, however, you might want to add this to the next round of questions and add a question?

(Message edited by indi on July 03, 2013)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 560
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx

Earth science says earth has very dense core. May i know its components , characteristics and process of formation?

Billy:
Probably there is a molten core of iron.

Me:
See below link
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Will_Humanity_Wake_Up%E2%80%A6In_Time%3F#Corroboration_18
-------------

Edmundo

I have rather philosophical question. We know that creational laws are constant but on other hand each form need to perfect itself. I may be wrong but probably the same rules (constancy of laws and need for perfection) apply even to highest form of creation (Absolute Absolutum) which encompass all the reality. I feel there is contradiction between constancy of laws and perfection of the form, which means change to higher level. How it is possible that on the same time Absolute Absolutum is the originator of constant (never changing) laws and yet perfects itself?

Billy:
Laws are absolute, and Creation as Creation is absolute as well, but development and evolution are not absolute.

Me:
Isn't Absolute Void(A-V) the originator of constant laws rather than the Absolute Absolutum(A-A) ?
Please provide sources that states that A-A as the originator of constant laws.
"..development and evolution are not absolute": From the below link, it seems that all the Creations would unite with the first A-A, thus imlicitly suggesting that it becomes more evolved than before. And i remember Meier saying that not even Plejaren know whether this evolution of A-A has an end or not. If the process of development/evolution is not absolute, then that process has to stop at some point. Where would it stop, at A-A level or at A-V level ?

"The ultimate of all Creational forms is the 10^49, called the Absolute Absolutum. This Absolute Absolutum was the initial Creational form which created Itself from the Absolute Void by way of the Primary Big Bang, thereupon It embarked on Its path through 10^49 different main Creational forms before becoming the Absolute Absolutum.Thereafter It wafts in non-space as the highest of the highest Creational forms and continues to endlessly expand and evolve through the wisdom of all Creations which unite with It once each individual Creation achieves a status of being an Absolute Absolutum as well.
Not one Creational form is absolutely perfect, not even the Absolute Absolutum. Creational forms, just as life itself, can only achieve a relative type of perfection over their evolutionary course through processes of constant waxing and waning and waxing again that characterize all life."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/How_did_our_universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence%3F
-----------------------------

REGARDING REINCARNATION:

Theredpill

Billy:
Language is not a factor regarding the reincarnation of a spirit-form into a certain embryo. It’s the cultural-consciousness-based factors which are decisive for the location of a reincarnation. Hat matters is the existing level of evolution (consciousness-based) at the time of a person’s death.

(Note by CF = an example: The spirit-form of a Swiss person, who lived here all life, or a part of it, and is used to the way of thinking and the culture and level of knowledge etc. etc. in Switzerland, will reincarnate in Europe again, but not necessarily in Switzerland, but probably also in Austria or Germany or France etc, where a similar level of consciousness-based culture and way of life etc. etc. exists.
If a person from, e.g., Afghanistan, migrates to Switzerland or Germany etc., lives the rest of his/her life here and gets used to the way of thinking, the traditions, the culture in the center countries of Europe, learns the language, etc., then the spririt-form of that person may reincarnate in Europe in a next existence, and not again in Afghanistan or Pakistan or India etc.
If in a family of immigrants in Switzerland there’s a family member who does only live within his/her family, does not learn German or French etc, does only watch TV programs from his/her homeland, then such a person’s spirit-form will reincarnate in his/her original homeland or surrounding countries/cultures.)

Me:
The consequences of what Meier/CF said are very important. Imagine all those people - (Cultural and Social Anthropologists, Linguists, Animals and Plant Scientists, Aid workers, Religious Missionaries, Human rights activists, Animal rights activists,..etc - who decides to move to other countries(mostly poor, under-developed countries, ex: Africa) & get immersed with the local society and live their for the rest of their lives by dedicating themselves to their mission - helping poverty-stricken people with food, water, resources, justice, study culture, langauge & nature) - who will reincarnate in the poor, under-developed places as poor & poverty-stricken people. Such people who are following Meier case would think twice now on this issue!

----------------------------

REGARDING ET PHOTOS:

Kaiserphoenix

Billy:
The main reason for the absence of photos of ET persons is that it prevents people from focussing on such pictures and making idols of the ET persons. This is religious thinking and acting and has to be be avoided.
In this respect: Meditating while or by looking at a photo of Billy is nonsense and evidence of false attitude and thinking. Billy is no guru to be adored and idolized. Such actions belong into religious behaviour.

Me:
How about sketches of those ETs which Meier mentioned that he was shown on the screens of Ptaah's Great-Spacer ?
Since Meier provided sketches of Plejaren, it is reasonable to assume that sketches would not have any negative effects. Moreover, i think that by providing sketches of those ET races which has nothing to do with Plejaren mission, the possibility of idolizing them is minimal to zero.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the lead

Lemontree

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The main reason for the absence of photos of ET persons is that it prevents people from focussing on such pictures and making idols of the ET persons."

Without real proof many will neither focus on pics nor anything else :-)

Lemontree

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't believe if we had a photo of Ptaah e.g. we'll make it a poster and stick it above our bedroom as if it was a superstar... again to me these comments are laughable.

Scott

Post Number: 2411
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree,

You might be surprised, I know people who have the sketches/drawings of Ptaah hanging on their walls, I don't think its too much to assume this wouldn't occur with a real photo...

Scott

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 366
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard last week when I was in Switzerland that there is a drawing of Quetzal up on the Vatican wall.

I cannot prove this or disprove this and neither can the person who told me and I will not be telling who told me either.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page