Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 07, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through August 07, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 688
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Michael, I just don't have the time for any additional participation now, other than what I can do with articles, blogs, etc. I'm very glad to see the proactivity.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a few thoughts

the Plej say some of the scientists refuse the thought of nukes as they think radioactive pieces of comet will continue to earth

maybe explain to all of the scientist concerned by email to consider:
nukes are the only option we have and apophis is so far away to be any concern for radiation

a nuke will Definitely move its trajectory enough and any pieces

even if it did break up the pieces still follow the laws of physics

the concern that radioactive pieces will continue to earth is not logical, the longer they leave it the less time they can react, its plenty of time to nuke it again atm

not to mention they have let of so many nukes in earths atmosphere but thats ok!

they need to understand to make an accurate calculation they need to know all the large bodies in our system and accept they dont know them all

((actually they should notice the dark star affecting apophis especially as it nears the asteroid belt so be able to discover/map the dark star orbit, soon, maybe now?)) apophis is a good thing for noticing other large (Unknown) bodies! as its small its affected easily by large bodies and its a NEW object and NEW Trajectory through our system

(if they watch apophis a few more years they will notice the dark stars pull on apophis)

if they map apophis trajectory they will notice a discrepancy

i think it will be just a few out of many usa scientists who wont allow nukes, which ones? its not that difficult to email/ask them, they often lecture or have a seat at a uni?

the Russians wont be so illogical

dont forget to remind all: of the recent Russian meteor hit was not even detected

they need to nuke it well before they keyhole for breathing room

maybe they believe/know what the Plej said but want it to hit EU/Russia (joke)

i remember our mates said many good things will be from Russia, when i read that one thing that came to mind was apophis
i would also make sure Russians know

usa (could/prophecy) be 5 countries in 7 years, i cant see them getting it done before that

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 255
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

another thought

the seti program isnt really to find life
its to track objects, maybe they should get an email
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ilovebilly, what references do you have available? I would prefer to track down everything Herr Meier and the Plejaren have said about asteroids, esp. Apophis, with references, otherwise it just comes across as heresay. That's just not gonna fly with this project. So, I look forward to your references with this.
Life

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 256
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Michaelhelfert

do you need reference apophis will be affected by the dark star? the dark star is mentioned by Beam/Plej in cc, do you want me to find it? a scientist wont need reference for that

and that a nuke is needed to do the job? its in the cc, do you want me to dig it up? i will but is it needed?

or that a few scientists are the key? is in cc but do i need dig that up?

i cant reference seti mainly tracks objects (which they deny) but they have the ability to find the dark star then plot the apophis orbit correctly, if they get an email, they need a discovery

the recent Russian meteor hit they know for sure

its important you realize Michael: we know its not heresay but as far as they are concerned whatever you send will be considered heresay

((what you send will also be considered heresay so i think 7show where evidence for what you are saying is true can be found7, its provided by our mates)) what you are sending is considered Herr Meier's heresay :-)

(it will help with something a scientists can prove)

when writing to English folks you might want to drop using Herr Meier and use Mr Meier too,it sounds a bit strange to many english readers

the title of my post was (My thoughts),ideas i think should be considered for all, to tackle it as a whole,thinking out of the box,I always raise my view, recognize all possibilities and am a positive thinker

i will try and find the ref for these 2 if you want? the dark star mentioned by Beam/Plej in cc
or that a nuke is needed to do the job but observation and logic is all they need

they have the tools, just not able to plot apophis accurately, if they find the dark star would do the trick, its not difficult if they focus, will prove (Beam/Plej) your point too, from memory the dark star is a black hole and its near the asteroid belt (not the dark stars that shine black light) i will look that up too if you want

i have a feeling this is going to be like your wiki effort and tell us it cant be done? after continuing to spam an edit that didnt follow wiki rules time will tell

its your baby so handle it however you want, if you want to use my thoughts in this thread feel free or others can pick up the ball

Salome
ilovebilly

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I sent off the letter responding to NASA's RFI, sent it twice from two different email addresses, before the end of the deadline. Then I posted that letter to the still evolving website, www.addressApophisNOW.com

Here is the body of the letter for you to critique. After rewriting it several times over, I finally decided that simple down-to-Earth blatant honesty is probably the best policy for these people, since they already know about the danger Apophis poses, and since they already know about the Plejaren (even if they choose to not believe that advanced extraterrestrials are real people).

Dear Sir or Madame, esp. Dr. Moore,

NASA’s Asteroid Initiative RFI was something of a surprise for FIGU. Apophis (99942 Apophis) has long been pointed out to us as an Earth-threatening asteroid, a challenge for humanity to deal with directly. The impending impact of Apophis has somehow escaped into popular awareness, but that probably had little to do with us since our admonitions have thus far been ignored at every turn. Still, NASA has taken it upon itself to discount any fears of Apophis as half-baked. This does not alter the trajectory of the world-changing asteroid one iota, mind you. So when NASA posted a request for information regarding how to deal with asteroids which potentially threaten Earth, a topic which FIGU has implored people to consider for decades now, some of us held out the hope that we could actually add some substance to this conversation. On further reflection, most simply retreated into the belief that the most we could expect from your office is the usual very loud silent disgust. Honestly, none of us know what it will take to get through to you.

FIGU doesn’t really care what NASA thinks about our contact with advanced peoples or how we emphasize the spiritual nature of our actual mutual circumstance. The people involved are not really concerned with the scientific advancement of humanity unless it emphasizes, indeed is guided by spiritual wisdom. If NASA wants to go on exploring our universal reality in complete denial of its spiritual nature, it is no skin off our noses, you go right ahead. Humanity will collectively come to a realistic spiritual understanding of our marvelous circumstance soon enough. However, Apophis is another matter.

When advanced people, zipping around our solar system in flying saucers, tell us that Apophis is likely to impact our fair planet, we tend to think that these are the very people that are in the position to know about that sorta thing. The only question for us is this: can the academic and scientific communities set aside their carefully groomed preconceived doubts and stupefying etiquette long enough to consider what the Plejaren have been nice enough to point out to us? Doing so would only be to our mutual benefit. The trajectory that NASA is following, denial, will result in millions of deaths and a reshaping of the political milieu, shifting the balance of power to areas of the world that will not be beneficial for the long term health of the United States, as well as tectonic adjustments, and the attendant long-term environmental recovery. As you might expect, history will not look kindly upon the men and women of NASA if you don’t divert Apophis. “Oops…” will not excuse your inaction in this matter, all the more so because you have been forewarned. Instead, might I suggest that you consider what the Plejaren have said?

Allow me to again relay that Apophis is an actual threat, one which we need to take seriously. From what I understand, the Plejaren have already assessed our abilities and decided that our best course of action is to alter its trajectory through the use of resonant blast waves generated by timed nuclear explosions set off some distance from the asteroid. Other alternatives may simply melt the glue, the ice, that holds the asteroid together, without appreciably altering its trajectory. As you can well understand, the further from Earth it’s path is altered, the less of a nudge the asteroid needs to avoid Earth, and the greater the allowable margin for error. An additional personal imperative is that NASA sets this solution in motion NOW because at a later date the United States government may grow so embroiled in conflicts and in-fighting that it is simply no longer be able to mount an effective effort to avert this catastrophe. I personally have started a website in an empty corner of the internet,
www.addressApophisNOW.com,
which contains much more information for public perusal. You are invited (hoped…) to read it carefully. I will be updating it as time and impetus allow.

Taking the chance that you will actually consider the Plejaren observations of Apophis, perhaps out of a fool’s hope, I have asked the Plejaren to further elaborate specifically on your RFI. However, due in part to the logistics of communicating with the Plejaren, this request for further information is taking more than your allotted one month’s time to generate a response. If they decide to answer your RFI, it would be polite of you to consider what they say with a sincerely open mind, such as what truly befits an objective scientist of your station, especially considering all the work that’s been done by many people to bring this material to you. After so much disgust on both sides of this issue, my hope is that we can find a way to work together to address this one impending doom. We are not asking you to acknowledge the existence of a long-extant, wise, well-meaning, spiritually-oriented extraterrestrial civilization, nothing of the sort, rather all we ask is that you address Apophis NOW with the most realistically effective response possible: with nuclear detonations. The alternative is just too horrible to allow.

Please feel free to contact me for any further comments, questions, et cetera. Regardless of your response, I will contact you again when I receive a response in turn from the Plejaren. Again the website that is being built for the express purpose of presenting this information to you is:
www.addressApophisNOW.com
Life

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks michaelhelfert. Please post their response here also if you may.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 546
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Hello Michael,

This is a commendable effort! ...although the approach is not the effective one.

You will gain powerful helpful insights from the following link containing very short concise informative insights.

These insights will give you the tremendous edge and, the effective approach you need to infuse your communications with.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Saving_Face

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. The Goblet of Truth refers to it as "Neutral Positive Equalizedness".

Michael_horn

Post Number: 698
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone interested:

HQ-Asteroid-Initiative <hq-asteroid-initiative@mail.nasa.gov

Dear Colleague:

As follow-up to the Asteroid Initiative Request for Information, please hold September 30-October 2 for a technical workshop at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas, to discuss both the Asteroid Redirect Mission and the Grand Challenge. Virtual participation options will be available during the workshop, so please mark your calendar even if you aren’t able to travel to Houston during that time.

Further details will be posted on the RFI page by August 12, and we will send an e-mail follow-up with more specific information as it becomes available.

For more information about the Asteroid Initiative, visit www.nasa.gov/asteroidinitiative.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 327
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have gotten no acknowledgement from NASA regarding their RFI. I only know that they did actually receive the email.

With Herr Meier's response in hand, that Michael Horn has already sent the necessary information, I guess I am to back-off from contacting NASA. So with this in mind, I sent to the Asteroid Initiative RFI address an email stating as much. That email bounced back (apparently NASA's admins closed the account), so I sent the letter directly to Dr. Moore. Here is the body of that letter:

Dear Sir or Madame, esp. Dr. Moore:

I sent you an email in response to your Asteroid Initiative RFI which may have been rather unique. If you read it, no doubt you would remember it. In this email I stated that the Plejaren have have pointed out to us that Apophis is likely to hit our planet in 2029 or 2036. Apparently you are aware of this fact. I also stated that the Plejaren recommendation for how to address this problem is that we alter its trajectory through our solar system with nuclear blasts set off some distance from the asteroid. In addition to responding to your RFI personally, I also relayed your RFI to Herr Meier, and by extension to the Plejaren, in hopes of gleaning further information on this subject which I intended to relay to you. For ease of reference, the body of the previous letter to you is appended to the end of this email. Finally, I established a website (www.addressApophisNOW.com) which presented this information in what I intended was a clear and easy to assimilate format. All of this constituted my reply to your initial RFI.

The response I received from Herr Meier and the Plejaren, which I am relaying in turn to you, is that you should refer to Michael Horn's communiques. Mr. Horn has provided you with the information the Plejaren wish to give you, and if you desire further correspondence, do it with him. Michael Horn acts as the official representative for the Plejaren contacts, through the auspices of Herr Meier, and has been notifying people of the impending danger of Apophis since before you were even aware of the existence of the asteroid, so he is well versed in the subject. Sincerely, we all hope that you pay attention to what he has to say.

To reiterate, your Asteroid Initiative RFI was relayed in turn to Herr Meier, and his response is that you should pay attention to the information that Michael Horn has already sent you. We hope this is enough for you to decide to do something substantial about this asteroid while you still can.

Thank you for your time and attention,
and good luck,
Michael Helfert

I will be taking down the website on Apophis here in a few days.
Life

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 548
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Hello Michael,

That letter you sent to Dr. Moore was a great example of 'neutral-positive equalizedness'.

May I encourage you and suggest that you re-do (edit) a few areas of your website to bring out and present it in a neutral-positive equalized fashion?

Billy did not suggest you step down from your efforts.

Also, you should not expect any acknowledgement from NASA. For now and into the near future, it will be beneficial and productive to inform and educate the people of Earth. Support and funding for science and space exploration is desperately needed and this will only happen if the population's interest is sparked or the importance is well understood.

May I suggest including the works of scientists such as Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson whose efforts are aligned with impressing upon the public the importance of supporting science, education and space exploration.

I would like to suggest, for your consideration, that you realign the focus of your website towards the educating and informing the general public? Needless to say, NASA personnel will be looking at what you have there. I'm sure that in time you may find yourself with many in the scientific community contributing material that will inspire minds and move the hearts of people.

Salome,
Eddie

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 328
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie for the the encouragement, however, I just don't want to coerce people to take actions they wouldn't otherwise want to do. Since Herr Meier doesn't really want me to be involved, and since nobody at the NASA has responded in the least little bit, I can take the hint. I am not sure why people are not more concerned with the destruction of various aspects of the European society through various means, but such is death. Likewise I am unsure why Herr Meier protects from criticism the one party that I am completely 100% proof-based certain is knowingly deceitful and manipulative on the global stage, but there it is. I doubt that this population, Earth, can deal with the full revelation of its own circumstance in a balanced way. Sacrificing the European people may keep the peace, but what kinda society will we then end up with? So this question poses a conundrum for me: what to do about it when I don't want to mislead anyone? From what I gather, it seems that most people would prefer I just shut up.

Let's see if this comment gets posted.
Life

Ferbon

Post Number: 308
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

"Sacrificing the European people may keep the peace, but what kinda society will we then end up with?"

???

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 551
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

We are certainly in mutual agreement that no one should be coerced into anything; this would defeat any intended purpose or good. But certainly, everyone is owed the availability of every Truth and, the means and the source in order to find it and recognize it.

Human beings are curious by nature and something within us is always pushing us towards the creational truth of everything in existence in this reality. We all deserve to know the truth.

You have a great gift and ability, a talent and knowledge to present and articulate information. But I respect your decision, should you choose to abandon efforts, although, many people would be grateful to stumble upon various aspects of the real events occurring on this planet; such as the extraterrestrial presence and the importance of science and education, culminating with the message of spiritual principles and laws the extraterrestrials provide billions of human beings across our universe.

Reincarnation is a fact and provable through observation and recognition through contemplation. We can choose to act and expedite the evolution and progress of humanity to make things easier during our next incarnation or we can face the consequences (cause=effects) of having difficulties in future lives. A worthy effort is like a magnet that always draws the people to it; they may or may not sign the guest book, but they were there.

As to NASA, do not expect anything from them; they cannot position themselves in an acknowledgement-stance of anything relative to extraterrestrial presence. They have very good reasons for this and have been doing a good job of slowly preparing the public and they will stick to this program for many decades to come. They are not however, the enemy. You will find many friends in NASA who would prefer a quiet stance.

As to Herr Meier, do not jump to conclusions. He is so advanced spiritually that he provides the spirit teachings to the high council. Wise beyond our ability to fully grasp or comprehend, but his modesty and love towards his fellow man is beautiful. Assume nothing and present your thoughts and true feelings and ask the right questions in modesty and seek his advice and council. It can feel hurtful to feel one has been brushed aside by him and given unimportance. These thoughts and corresponding feelings are part of a polarity within our thinking (minds) which is negative by nature. It always covers and weighs down the good and positive which is always waiting to be uncovered, unsuppressed and freed to shine in all its optimism and neutrality. Assume nothing and ask for the clarification and guidance.

Should you choose to continue in your efforts, do know that I am one of many who would be supportive and helpful in every way available to me.

Salome,
Eddie

Earthling

Post Number: 750
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, spill your guts; who is this one party that you are completely 100% proof-based certain is knowingly deceitful and manipulative on the global stage and that Herr Meier is protecting from criticism as he shirks his responsibility as herald of the truth (Prophet) which will result in the destruction of the European people?

and feel free to share the proof that leads to such 100% proof-based certainty where Herr Meier is so afraid to criticize this group that he is willingly sacrificing the European people.
Salome,
Bruce

Justsayno

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My laugh for today - NASA "doing a good job of slowly preparing the public". LOL
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Patm

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

As Eddie has said:
"Should you choose to continue in your efforts, do know that I am one of many who would be supportive and helpful in every way available to me."
One suggestion I will present to you for consideration in your efforts:

Your website can include a working draft of an "open letter" that will eventually be presented to all worldwide space agencies (this doesn't have to be just to NASA).
On the website you can request scientifically viable contributions from everyone regarding possible solutions.

Once you have an acceptable draft of the "Open Letter" submit it to FIGU for elaboration and publishing by FIGU.

From the FIGU website regarding "FIGU Open Letters":

Open letters of FIGU are published sporadically and depending upon existing material. They are irregularly published. The first issue appeared in May 2007.
Offene Briefe der FIGU werden sporadisch und je nach vorhandenem Material herausgegeben. Sie werden unregelmässig publiziert. Die erste Ausgabe erschien im Mai 2007.

It is the purpose of the open letter to target individual persons from politics, economics, religions as well as ruling powers to personally address functionaries or also organisations etc.. The contributions can be written by anyone and sent in to the editors (CR _AT_ figu.org).
Zweck des offenen Briefes ist es, gezielt einzelne Personen aus Politik, Wirtschaft, Religionen sowie Machthaber, Funktionäre oder auch Organisationen usw. persönlich anzusprechen. Die Beiträge können von jedermann verfasst und an die Redaktion (wz _AT_ figu.org) eingesandt werden.
}

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Matt

Post Number: 341
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling wrote "and feel free to share the proof that leads to such 100% proof-based certainty where Herr Meier is so afraid to criticize this group that he is willingly sacrificing the European people."

Earthling, I'm not saying this is the group in question that Micheal is talking about, although it might be, but there are instances where Billy IS afraid to talk or criticize certain groups of people. One group are Jewish people and Israel. He said it himself in Contact_Report_136.

Semjase
106. Their distant descendents now, today's Israelis, respectively their responsible ones and their myrmidons can - like the U.S.A. - commit the worst crimes pitilessly and unhindered and with their secret services and military, right before the eyes of the world at large, and even with their approval.
Semjase
106. Ihre ferne Nachfahren nun, die heutigen Israelis resp. deren Verantworliche und deren Schergen können - wie die USA - unter den Augen der Weltöffentlichkeit und gar unter deren Beifall schonungslos und ungehemmt und geheimdeinstlich und militärisch die schlimmsten Verbrechen begehen..................................................................................

.....Semjase
109. But blinded by that and full of false pity, Earth humans seek the friendship of the, violent ones but who in no way merit this friendship and only take advantage of it for their criminal purposes.
109. Dadurch aber verblendet und eines falschen Mitleides voll, suchen die Erdenmenschen die Freundschaft der Gewaltätigen, die dieser Freundschaft aber in keiner Weise würdig sind und diese nur zu verbrecherischen Zwecken ausnützen.

110. A fact...
110. Eine Tatsa...

Billy
Man alive, you must be damned cautious about what you say here, because all of this could be interpreted as being neo-fascist and anti-Jewish.

You also know that anti-Semitic machinations and the like constantly lead to legal procedures and even worse.
Menschenskind, du musst verdammt vorsichtig sein, was du hier sagst, denn das alles könnte als neofaschistisch und judenfeindlich ausgelegt werden.
Du weisst doch, dass dauernd antisemitische Machenschaften und ähnliches zu Prozessen und noch schlimmerem führen.

Semjase
112. But these explanations are necessary for what I have to tell you in this context.
Semjase 112. Diese Erklärungen sind aber erforderlich dafür, was ich dir in diesem Zusammenhang zu sagen habe.

Billy
That may well be, but in spite of that, it is dangerous. It could endanger our entire mission, or at least attract murder attempts around my neck again.
Billy Das mag ja sein, aber trotzdem ist es gefährlich. Es könnte unsere ganze Mission gefährden und mir zumindest wieder Mordversuche auf den Hals jagen.

Semjase
113. If you are frightened, then we can abandon our mission.
Semjase 113. Wenn du dich fürchtest, dann können wir unsere Mission fallenlassen.

Billy
Certainly not, but I ask myself whether I did right in this, to have questioned you regarding future events, when you now so openly speak of these things, which correspond to truth as I know, but which are damned hot.
Billy Bestimmt nicht, doch ich frage mich, ob ich wohl daran getan habe, dich nach den zukunftigen Ereignissen zu fragen, wenn du nun so offen von diesen Dingen sprichst, die wohl der Wahrheit entsprechen, wie ich weiss, die aber verdammt heiss sind.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_136

Earthling

Post Number: 751
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, that was 33 years ago. And if he was biting his tongue way back then, it was most certainly not to protect any particular groups, it was too prevent the mission from being unnecessarily & irresponsibly derailed or permanently endangered back in the early days. These days, the mission is on much more solid footing and while I'm sure he will not invite trouble unnecessarily nor irresponsibly, he is surely not going to be protecting any destructive groups or individuals as he never did. And particularly to sacrifice the european or any peoples from some degenerate individual or group.

Not to mention that he did allow Semjases statement to be published for all the world to see. If he was such a weenie, under the thumb of some degenerate power, he would have kept it hush hush, but we all know about it, don't we?, as do all power groups worldwide, including the Mossad and all aligned with their interests.
Salome,
Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please note that of course Meier openly mentioned these things…in the very contacts that you quote. So clearly he isn't intimidated into silence.

Matt

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, I understand that was 33 years ago now, but I think that Billy is still somewhat holding back on this matter. Before I explain why, I want to say that when I said Jewish people before I meant Zionist's because they are the leaders of Israel.

In the recent round of questions to Billy I asked -

Matt

Hi Billy,

Are Zionist's a threat to world peace with regards to World war 3, and if so, in what way?

Salome
Matt

There are all kinds of political and terrorist etc. organizations on this planet which are threatening world peace. Zionism effects unpeace (schafft Unfrieden) within Israel itself.

Imo this answer doesn't make sense because Zionist's (Israel) is still threatening to attack Iran which according to the Henoch prophecies would lead to WW3. And Israel is also causing trouble and unpeace in other Middle East Countries and not just within Israel itself as Billy says so. So I don't know why he said that. Imo Billy seems to be holding back on the issue of Zionist's. Probably he still feels afraid to criticize them as he did at the time of that Contact Report with Semjase.

In sentence 106 of CR136 Semjase clearly alludes to Israel's Zionist's leaders as being the main trouble makers. I should have also added sentence 107 in my last post because it has reference to this discussion.

107. Not only that the secret service and military have criminal elements and trustworthy friends in many nations of Earth, who they, as ever, simply brutally and bloodthirstily butcher as needed and to reach their goals, no, they also have - again like the USA - through their intrigues, also understood how to make the appropriate friends in the governments, the economic concerns and banks, and so forth, or even creep into these themselves, so that their power has already grown to the degree that this cannot be grasped and perceived by Earth humans any more.
107. Nicht nur, dass der Geheimdienst und das Militär verbrecherischen Elemente und vertrauensvolle Freund in vielen Ländern der Erde haben, die sie bei Bedarf und zur Erreichung ihrer Ziele einfach wieder wie eh und je brutal und blutrünstig abschlachten, nein, sie haben es- wiederum wie die USA - durch ihre Intrigen auch verstanden, sich in den Regierungen, den Wirtschaftskonzernen und Banken usw. die betreffenden Freunde zu schaffen oder sich gar selbst in diese einzuschleichen, so ihre Macht bereits derartig gewachsen ist, dass dies vom Erdenmenschen nicht mehr erfasst und nicht mehr überblickt werden kann.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_136

I know that Billy said the worldwide Jewish conspiracy thing is false, and I believe that, but with Zionist's I think it's another matter because of some of the reasons I just gave.

Earthling

Post Number: 752
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, I think Billy has said that the majority of the people in Israel want peace but the Zionist elements in power overide the average citizen, therefore this is how Zionism effects unpeace within Israel itself.

This is not much different than what goes on around the world in many many countries. I know that I surely did not want to launch any attack against Iraq 11 years ago. However Bush/Cheney could care less what I thought. btw, I would classify Bush/Cheney as Zionists.
Salome,
Bruce

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 329
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies for being absent from this conversation when I initiated it. My computer, email, etc. was hacked and destroyed. I have been learning a completely new operating system as a result.

Thank you Eddie for the kind words and encouragement. Rereading the tone of my previous comment, I see your point quite clearly. Such is the mark of a balanced, grounded perspective, so thank you for that.

My comment about the one party that I am completely certain is deceitfully manipulating public opinion on the global stage refers to Zionism, which is a political party. It was an off-handed comment exemplifying how I also don't understand what Herr Meier was thinking when he answered another recent question (Matt's) about how Zionism's ambitions threaten world peace. The comment was not directly germane to the discussion of Apophis, nor did I expect that to be the one thing that some people preferred to argue about when the original discussion was so major - a major asteroid is on track to make a big splash on the European continent, and little to nothing is being done about it...

For now I will leave the Apophis webpage up, and do as Pat suggested: write an open form letter for people to copy, edit, and make use of as they will. I am open to any further suggestions on the subject, especially from Michael Horn, in fact I would much like to see them, so if you have something germane to add, please let me know.
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page