Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 22, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through August 22, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert, I'm glad to see that there was someone else who noticed that there was something not right with Billy's response to my question. For a while I was thinking that I might be the only one who saw.

An example of Zionists causing unpeace outside of Israel are the recent bombings attacks on Syria. And all the propaganda about the Syrian situation from our majority Zionist controlled media doesn't help that matter either.

Darren

Post Number: 342
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yep, the recent Israeli jet fighter bombing attacks on Syria. And the help given to the rebels fighting against President Assad too.

Earthling

Post Number: 753
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt - Zionists did not cause the Syrian civil war or one Syrian to kill another Syrian or one Islamic or Christian Sect to kill another of the same within Syria.

However, Zionism or pathological world-dominationism, definitely had its fingers in several of the conflicts in the middle-east over the last 30-40 years. And it is to be said that a pathological yen for world domination is not confined to Zionism or Zionists alone. This has been part of history since time immemorial and including the history of aliens on this planet.

Hence Billy's statement that "There are all kinds of political and terrorist etc. organizations on this planet which are threatening world peace..."

iow, Zionism is not the ONLY offender of world peace, which was the point of his statement. He did not say that Zionism ONLY effects unpeace within Israel as he has explained on numerous occasions.
Salome,
Bruce

Indi

Post Number: 745
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please everyone make sure you get back to the topic!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Matt

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, I know this discussion has become off topic but please allow me to answer back to Bruce's post to me. I will have no further input into this particular discussion after this response.

Bruce, I asked Billy a specific question and I didn't get one back. Ask yourself why not?

The answer to that question at the very least should have been "Yes, they are a threat to world peace".

Earthling

Post Number: 754
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
why are you asking questions to Billy if you are so sure you already know the answer? Are you testing him? Perhaps, you are biased, are stuck with one outlook, therefore closed to others, which may also be why Billy gives such an answer, because blaming Zionists & Zionism as the greatest threat to world peace, now & in all of history is outdated, outmoded and just plain narrow-sighted tunnel-vision. If one actually lives and breathes in the world as it is today, one can see that the issue of world peace is far more complex than blaming some ancient trouble making group. He is constantly asked to comment or rather reaffirm peoples prejudices and viewpoints they have brought with them when they arrive at the Meier material. Semjases little rant against Hebraeons & their ancestors only reaffirms their bias and often they would love to continue with their closet racism when they hope that Billy will pick up where Semjase left off and jump on the Zionism-is-to-blame-for-nearly-every-ill-on-planet-earth bandwagon.
Salome,
Bruce

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yet again Bruce you have aggressively accused Matt and myself of anti-Jewish racism, as well as general bigotry. Do you feel at ease throwing accusations around because you know you don't have to worry about reciprocity? It's kinda like shooting fish in a barrel, huh?

What is racism? This is a good question for Herr Meier.

If you prefer the company of one person over another because of who they are, their spiritual depth, vibe, skin tone, ethnic background, cultural preferences, height, weight, health, age, mental proclivities, emotional stability, and/or the lilt of their voice, does this make you a racist?
Obviously not.

However if you denigrate someone unnecessarily, plot to ruin them and destroy their race, yes this does make you a racist. Ironically, that's about as close to the truth about Jews/Judaism/Israel as I can publicly point out without being again hypocritically accused of racism.

Am I a racist?
I feel like the fish.
Life

Indi

Post Number: 746
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND DISCUSS TOPICS AND NOT EACH OTHER!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Earthling

Post Number: 755
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, you can interpret my words as you wish, as aggressive, accusational, etc ... however, I accused Matt, nor you of anything. If I was too direct, I do not apologize, as we're all adults here or most of us.

btw, what kind of reciprocity(threat) should I be concerned about?

- "However if you denigrate someone unnecessarily, plot to ruin them and destroy their race, yes this does make you a racist. Ironically, that's about as close to the truth about Jews/Judaism/Israel as I can publicly point out without being again hypocritically accused of racism."

I think your words & phrasing speak for themselves.

Like I said, perhaps you should get out more and meet a few ... ahem ... Jews (dirty or otherwise), & others you may have pigeon-holed ... growing up in the New York City area, I've known them (Jews) all my life, among other races, creeds, colors, etc, & they all come in all shapes, sizes, skin tones, opinions, viewpoints, evolutionary levels, economic levels, religious practices/beliefs or not, opinions of Israel, Judaism, Zionism or not, of their own religion, life viewpoints, philosophic viewpoints, etc etc etc

It's one thing to pigeon-hole a Zionist, and it's another to paint a whole group with the age-old broad fully-encompassing brushstroke.
Salome,
Bruce

Darren

Post Number: 343
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, you speak rubbish! None of them were trying to paint the whole Jewish group in a negative light. Just Zionists.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 331
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, you're very protective of Jews in how you assume threats and prejudices that are not meant, and you do cast indelicate aspersions as a result. This is not my battle, it's yours. I've got other things that I want to do with what little time is left in my life than get involved with the whole quagmire of Jewish racial wars and faux social justice. You wanna twist my words and meaning around to suit your views, that's your prerogative. You wanna maintain the one-sided victimization myths of history, that's entirely your own geas. Just don't bother trying to push that stuff on me, it won't stick.

You wanna talk about altruistically building a better world, that construct I'm all for.
Life

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 311
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Figu Folks

i tell everyone about the (it is so) meditation like Jacob explained, Jacob has a way of putting it in earth worm language eh eh

i find very often the easy and fast way to tell how responsive someone will be to Beams teaching is the Mein Geist Meditation

people either love it or say its copying the lords prayer7 (its VERY telling just that)

i think we can tell who is ready easily :-)

show the Mein Geist Meditation to as many people as possible by printing it

and yes i know the Mein Geist Meditation was written before lords prayer

also the 77 meditations after Mein Geist Meditation

it is so I shine my light!
i walk calmly in any storm now
change peoples lives for eternity with Glee

nothing can stop me, it is so :-)
for i am SPIRIT See
and within my SPIRIT you know what ;)
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Earthling

Post Number: 758
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Usually when one speaks of terrorists, for ex, and the Moslem religion is brought up, at the very least, the politically correct thing to do is point out that it's only a few Moslem extremists and not all Moslems. Usually when one is going on about conspiracies made famous and infamous in "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", one attempts to at least be politically correct and speak only about 'Zionists or Zionism', as you did earlier, not the average Jew.

"However if you denigrate someone unnecessarily, plot to ruin them and destroy their race, yes this does make you a racist. Ironically, that's about as close to the truth about Jews/Judaism/Israel as I can publicly point out without being again hypocritically accused of racism."

This time, unlike previous times, you failed to separate the so-called Zionists, those humans whose ultimate goal is domination or even world domination through nefarious means, from your average 'Jew/Judaism/Israel'. Perhaps it was a faux pas on your part, or perhaps some true colors emerged.

I won't bother citing Billy's words on the matter as it has been done and you have no doubt read them and disagree with them, since not only am I 'very protective of Jews' over incorrect assumptions, but so is Billy -
"Likewise I am unsure why Herr Meier protects from criticism the one party that I am completely 100% proof-based certain is knowingly deceitful and manipulative on the global stage"

This '100% proof-b(i)ased certainty' has yet to be divulged, I might add.

Hey, one is of course free to disagree with Billy. i.e., I completely disagree with Billy & Ptaah regarding the avocado. In fact, I rather like them. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_267

Regarding the matter of Genocide you brought up -
"However if you denigrate someone unnecessarily, plot to ruin them and destroy their race, yes this does make you a racist. Ironically, that's about as close to the truth about Jews/Judaism/Israel as I can publicly point out without being again hypocritically accused of racism."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Feel free to review the history of 'the plotting to ruin & destroy races' aka Genocide, here on planet earth and just how many Jews/Judaism/Israel are responsible for. Other than Moses's slaughter of the Amalekites and Midianites 3500 years ago, I don't see anything but I do see a seeming endless supply of other barbaric murdering peoples. IOW, such a focus/obsession over Jews/Judaism/Israel/Zionism is absurd beyond compare as they barely own a footnote in history regarding genocide.

Perhaps the Moses led genocide of 3500 years ago stacks up to the German genocide merely 100 years ago in present-day Namibia, but probably not quite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#German_South-West_Africa

"The Herero and Namaqua Genocide in German South-West Africa (present-day Namibia) occurred between 1904 and 1907. Eighty percent of the total Herero population and 50 percent of the total Nama population were killed in a brutal scorched earth campaign led by German General Lothar von Trotha. In total, between 24,000 and 100,000 Herero perished along with 10,000 Nama. A lone copy of Trotha's Extermination Order survives in the Botswana National Archives, and one reads of his intention that "every Herero, with or without a gun, with or without cattle, will be shot. I will no longer accept women or children, I will drive them back to their people [to die in the desert] or let them be shot at." Olusoga and Erichsen write: "It is an almost unique document: an explicit, written declaration of intent to commit genocide."

Then there is the minor matter of the Germans attempting world domination in the 1930's & 1940's where many many millions were systematically murdered by the hand of the average German, despite The Plejarens and Semjase's (incorrect) assessment that Hitler "was destined to lead the overall earthly politics and economy as well as all nations in a certain positive direction, in order to create a peaceful, united world and Earth humanity. For this purpose, he was educated and incarnated at his place. He was destined to give a new style to the Earth, through a positive and enforced non-violence, and to initiate new forms of development. This was very strictly controlled and monitored...." http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_260

Rather than say a word in taking responsibility for their meddling, an unequaled, major f..k-up, and their bloody hands in the whole bloody destructive mess, without equal in history, they conveniently blame the 'Giza jerks'.

Shall I go on about the successful history of the Germans regarding the murdering, plotting to ruin & wipe out races, attempts at world domination in recent history and Billy's protection of them, not to mention Semjase devoting an entire rant to ancient Hebrew-led slaughters and trouble-making but not an equal word regarding the insane amount of murdering and genocide in the history of this planet in Argentina, Haiti, Mixico, Peru, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, France, Zulu Kindgom, The COngo, Namimbia, Ireland, Philippines, China, Russia, Turkey, Armenia, Greece, Iraq, Japan, Germany, Zanzibar, Guatemala, Pakistan, England, N Korea, Laos, Guinea, Ethiopia, TIbet, Brazil, Bosnia, Croatia, Rwanda, Cambodia, Sudan, etc..?

Therefore, I agree with you in that I'd rather "talk about altruistically building a better world".
Salome,
Bruce

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 333
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just an FYI, Bruce:

When I have previously posted to this forum about what Jewish interests are doing (right now) to manipulate whole races, cultures, and societies, the most damning of those postings have been censored. For now, perhaps you can mull over what Joe Biden recently said: "Jewish heritage has shaped who we are — all of us, us, me — as much or more than any other factor in the last 223 years. And that’s a fact." (Source: timesofisrael.com/jewish-heritage-is-american-heritage-says-biden) And actually, Mr. Biden didn't even get close to mentioning the full extent of Jewish influence in American culture (much less in other countries) since it's abit of a hot potato, the studiously ignored elephant in the board room. I hope that helps to fill the void in my divulgence with more than just fluff, without saying so much that this posting gets censored as well.

Yes, I do prefer to talk about making the world a better place. One of things that would be progressive in this world is for some groups of people to stop their sly, plausibly deniable, destructive machinations against other groups people, especially here in America... where our country's Islamic interventionist leanings, homosexual agendas, pro-open-immigration policies, and racially integrating imperatives are being directed and shaped by the 'superior morality' of the paragons of Judaism (not Zionism). Such is the way to develop a highly manipulated society barely held together with the thin threads of unthinking 'shoulds' and external moral imperatives. Instead of furthering a society destined for failure in uncertain times, what I would like to work for is a wise society grounded through its own self-evolved growth. Can you see the distinction here?
Life

Celesco

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those messages, upon reading them back to myself, strike me as heavily preachy... what a frustrating habit to get rid of!

Please accept my statement that it is only an idea that I have, which in my own mind seems to possess sufficiently accurate logic. I realize later that I spoke about the potential truth in a very authoritative way, when this was not truly my intent since my logic may very well be inaccurate - or even more likely, not cognizant of enough comprehensive facts regarding the issue.

I hope everybody takes care. I will watch the forum silently now, and make this claim to refrain from posting, until the day when I am able to return with a clear, focused consciousness.

Celesco

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your account of telling people about the meditation made me glad, ilovebilly. I have been trying to convince my family to watch the documentary, but I get the feeling that they are not ready for the knowledge based on their reactions. However, I also climbed into the comforting embrace of the church recently, so a lot of my words are perceived as preaching now as a general rule... not to mention I had picked up some preaching phrases that I'm still in the process of shaking off. I will try your method in the future.

- - -

In response to the Zionist chatter, the way that I see it is that when the Plejarans instructed Billy about the Zionist Hebrews who killed thousands of humans, it is because Jehova's cruel tyranny forced them into such a belief structure, which is so pervasive and deeply ingrained in our collective consciousness now that we still think in the same fear-based way today, even though we no longer kill each other on behalf of Jehova... yet the same thought pattern still exists so that we now kill each other "for the good of the country", which is like an overlord in our lives. Therefore, they draw focus to the Hebrews because it is where the whole thing started - which, in turn, puts the atrocities of recent history into perspective. Of course the atrocities are worse now because we are so efficient at killing - yet the truth remains that the whole thing is an effect of forcing such cruelty into our minds in the first place, in which case the Hebrew people were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anybody could have been there when Jehova told us to start slaughtering... it could have been the Indian people, or the African people... who knows what caused Jehova to decide to target the band of nomads who called themselves Hebrews... perhaps it is because the Hebrews, being nomads at the time, were the easiest to exploit due to their lack of a home... It's all a very sad tale, but acknowledging it doesn't mean we should think anything worse of any Jewish person, or any person in general... because the same trickery and misleading could have happened to any of us.

Celesco

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even when Jmmanuel explained that the Hebrew people were mostly thieves, murderers, and liars, he did not encourage people to kill them - and certainly, since we are all spiritforms anyway, no single person can only identify as a Hebrew, meaning that we can recognize the destructive actions of an entire mass of people without forgetting that each human being is unique and therefore capable of being responsible.

It is no different than saying that America is full of people who are fat, lazy, uneducated, and selfish. It is the truth, but the truth still stands that each American life is also still precious because, as individual humans, we all deserve human rights and dignity and are each capable of anything we can imagine. However, honouring this fact, we can also be led to imagine nothing but apathy so that we, in turn, only conduct ourselves in a selfish, apathetic way.

Darren

Post Number: 346
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"When I have previously posted to this forum about what Jewish interests are doing (right now) to manipulate whole races, cultures, and societies, the most damning of those postings have been censored. For now, perhaps you can mull over what Joe Biden recently said: "Jewish heritage has shaped who we are — all of us, us, me — as much or more than any other factor in the last 223 years. And that’s a fact." (Source: timesofisrael.com/jewish-heritage-is-american-heritage-says-biden) And actually, Mr. Biden didn't even get close to mentioning the full extent of Jewish influence in American culture (much less in other countries) since it's abit of a hot potato, the studiously ignored elephant in the board room."

Hi Micheal,

I agree. Zionists Jews are still trying to manipulate whole races, cultures, and societies through machinations. One main way is through pushing multicultural immigration onto other nations while keeping Israel strictly a Jewish state. They help do it to the U.S. and now they are trying to do it in many European States. Here's the proof. It's in the first 5 minutes of this clip. The moderators probably won't allow this post to go through but it's all true. They say it themselves.

How Zionists Divide and Conquer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o&bpctr=1377063302

Yes, I think it's still a hot potato for Billy to talk about, the same as he felt at the time in that contact report with Semjase. I think Billy still feels the same way about this hot issue.

Billy
That may well be, but in spite of that, it is dangerous. It could endanger our entire mission, or at least attract murder attempts around my neck again.
Billy Das mag ja sein, aber trotzdem ist es gefährlich. Es könnte unsere ganze Mission gefährden und mir zumindest wieder Mordversuche auf den Hals jagen.

Semjase
113. If you are frightened, then we can abandon our mission.
Semjase 113. Wenn du dich fürchtest, dann können wir unsere Mission fallenlassen.

Billy
Certainly not, but I ask myself whether I did right in this, to have questioned you regarding future events, when you now so openly speak of these things, which correspond to truth as I know, but which are damned hot.
Billy Bestimmt nicht, doch ich frage mich, ob ich wohl daran getan habe, dich nach den zukunftigen Ereignissen zu fragen, wenn du nun so offen von diesen Dingen sprichst, die wohl der Wahrheit entsprechen, wie ich weiss, die aber verdammt heiss sind.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_136

Earthling

Post Number: 761
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

fwiw, here is Billy answering a few questions regarding Jews/Zionists ... not that it will matter one iota to those who persist with their obsessive conspiracy blame nonsense, they have swallowed hook, line & sinker from whatever source during the course of their current life.

===================================================

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 249, where Ptaah said: �Yes, here it is � over a period of 1000 years, counted back from 1500 B.C., a total of 19,463,000 people were brutally and inhumanely slaughtered by the forefathers of the Jews, the Hebrews and others.�

That means there was a killing of 19463 people per years, and the killing continued and non-stopped for 1000 years.

If our historian�s finding is accurate, that the Hebrews at 1500 B.C. was not even a nation, they were just minors � scattered wandering people without a great leader and/or effective military power.

More often, those people were slaves to the Powerful Nations and were in exile hardships for many many decades.

There must be some Big Events happened during those times such that the massacre might take place, perhaps a Evil God had a hand in this?

My question is: Can you name some big events happened then to justify the huge deaths figure mentioned by Ptaah?

Salome

Savio

Answer
Where did you read the number of 19,463,000? � 94,630 is the correct number (see Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 7, page 288).
This will eliminate the reason for your question.

==================================================

From your 70th contact, Semjase in the story of the Aryans said: �In truth, the Hebraons had been the real dregs of society and outcasts of earthman-kind, because they constantly incited fights and quarrels within the whole world, which is still maintained until the present. Peace on Earth will finally be then when, this might-thirsty and murderous self-called Hebraon race-connection has become completely scattered�. There was some discussion regarding this in the forum, so I wished to ask you. Is Semjase saying that the descendants of the Hebraons (people of Israel?) are vile minded people?

Answer

The people of Israel, as well as the Jews in general, must be separated from the Hebarons of ancient times. Today, the people of Israel have developed into a people (Volk), just as has been the case with the U.S. Americans whose forbearers were, centuries ago, in great parts sectarians, criminals or other disgraced persons fleeing from, or being exiled by, their native European countries. This mixed bunch of people has since then developed/grown to the U.S. American people.
The �Hebaron-Bund� of the old days has been dissolved. (Note by CF: But this term still stands for all those shady persons etc. who are fostering war instead of peace in order to strive for their own materialistic and egoistical aims.)

Of course there are degenerated, vile characters among all peoples.

(Note by CF: And just as it has been the case in Israel in ancient times, it is still so in Israel and Palestine/Near East of today, because only criminals and low characters are able to uphold terror, war, discrimination or huge transgressions against all internationals laws of humanity, as has been the case with the Lebanon war.)

================================================

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

dear Billy

Thank you Billy for another wonderful lesson in wisdom with the last question of mine.

I would like to know whether its true that the powers behind most of the intelligence apparatus around the world such as the CIA and that of the USAmerican government and so forth are really controlled by a handful of very powerful jesuit priests who were the actual authors of the protocols of the learned elders of zion falsely attributed to the jews who you have mentioned indirectly as loosely formed small group but one that you haven't directly mentioned as such being part of the group responsible for terrestrial UFO technology?

Thank you
Matt

Answer
There are all kinds of secret services from many countries that are meddling in this striving for domination in world affairs. In the USA alone there are several secret agencies working in this direction.
And there exist many many people who believe in all kind of conspiracy illusions, like e.g. in this �jesuit priest� nonsense. Besides, the �protocols� are not the work by Jews.

(Note by CF: And to prevent further questions: No, there are no extraterrestrials of any kind who control anybody in any government here on earth. All persons in governments and secret services are human beings of terrestrial origin. And my �extraterrestrials of any kind� expression includes all kind of alleged �higher beings� or �channelled entities� etc. etc.)

================================================

Dear Mr. Billy,

Thus far in my life I have noticed, much to their credit, the Jewish people living among us seem to rise to positions of prominence in their chosen fields far in excess of what is ordinarily expected from their small numbers as a percentage of the population. Maybe this is due to their focus and the importance they stress on rising to the top and reaching their goals of success. They seem to have a better developed will to succeed in the material matters. Of course this is a generalization and not all Jews fit in this category. However, is this a correct assessment in your judgment, and does the mechanism work as a genetically transmitted trait (passed down to the offspring both through the genes and in the behavior/training/thinking of the children by the parents, elders, etc)?

Answer

The Jews have been oppressed for centuries. They were not allowed to freely work in all professions etc. Therefore, they had to struggle above average to survive and to gain acknowledgment, etc. This is not genetically induced, but has to do with evolution and their culture. This culture is handed down and expanded/broadened to following generations.
As has been, and still is, the case with many minority populations, the members are helping and preferring each other (who are of the same religion, origin, race, clan, etc.).

(Note by CF: Last week I read an interesting article by Siegfried Kohlhammer in �Das Magazin 50-2006� [www.dasmagazin.ch] about �Was den Erfolg ausmacht� = �What brings about success�. The question: Why are China and India economically successful? And why are so many African and Islamic countries failing? The answer: Culture is the main reason.
Among the information I picked out this one: The Jews are less than 1 percent of terrestrial population, but brought forth 16 percent of all winners of the Nobel Price.)

==================================================

Good day Billy,

There exists a clique of people participating on the FIGU Discussion Forum that have a very unique opinion regarding the document �The Protocols of The Elders of Zion�. To begin, they express the opinion that the document is an authentic blueprint for the domination of the world by a small, elite group of Jews. Next, they express the opinion that you too believe this document is authentic but are restrained/prevented from expressing your true opinion publicly. They further state that you are being smart and prudent by withholding your true opinion regarding this document, because if you did not, much harm would be brought against you and the FIGU. They claim the FIGU website would even be closed down. They use this part of your statement in Bulletin 34 as �proof� of your reluctance to publicly speak the truth:

Die ganze Geschichte dieser idiotischen und schwachsinnigen Hetzschrift gegen die Juden aufzuf�hren, w�rde jedoch zu weit f�hren.

Presenting the entire history of this idiotic and dim-witted inflammatory text against the Jews would, however, lead too far.

Finally, they are drawing the analogy to the Apollo 11 hoax, wherein you knew the truth about the hoax but would not speak publicly about it in the early years for fear of reprisal against yourself and the FIGU.

I don�t think there is anything you can now say to change the minds of these particular people regarding the alleged truth of �The Protocols�. However, for the people that read this Discussion Forum and are more open-minded, what can you say to the assertion that you are wearing-the-muzzle concerning �The Protocols�?

My sincere thanks.

Answer
�The Protocols� are a big lie from beginning to end!
As you can see in the FIGU Bulletins we from FIGU do not change the truth because this would be counter-productive. Either you speak the truth, or you don�t talk about certain things.

(Note by CF: Due to legal actions against Billy we had to change certain words (like �liar�). We were legally accused and could no longer call a person, who is deliberately telling the untruth, a liar. We were informing the readers about our change of words, though.)

=================================================

Newinitiation

Hello Billy
The world has been made more chaotic by the effects of human irrationality despite much good knowledge accessible to many human beings.

The likes of satanic pedophile Henry Kissinger, a Giza intelligence influenced leader responsible for millions of murders of the innocent does make real the doctrines contained in the wrongly attributed to the jews the protocols of the learned elders of zion which we can see the abundant proof of its realised ideas by the external human conditions that we find ourselves in this present era.
Not to mention the fact that real conspiracies do exist such as secret space programs after the end of the apollo where man has definitely been back to it to mine precious minerals and have explored ET artifacts and giant spires.
Satanism is one real conspiracy the mainstream would find it very hard to accept just as they would find the truth you have delivered so.
These underground cult worship of the devil and the ubiquitous infiltration of its members to high positions of power and authority makes one very despondent at how depraved the human can really be and if any secret intelligence service personnel monitoring this site should realise, they are essentially working for these monsters rather than for their country.

My question is, although you don't normally give out health related information I was wondering what your thoughts are regarding psychotropic drugs and vaccines as there are many reports detailing how dangerous they are and that children should not be vaccinated and people should not danger their lives using medications such as prozac.

Matt lee

Answer
What are the facts on which you base your claim that Kissinger is a "satanic pedophile"? Have you really personally observed him performing such acts?

Forget about psychotropic drugs. People should avoid taking/using them.

Regarding vaccines: You cannot throw all of them into one basket. There are vaccines that are not dangerous, and there are others who may have a lot more side-effects. But even with the "good" ones, you cannot be sure whether or not there are or will be side-effects. As with everything, there may be negative effects, depending on the constitution, the metabolism etc. of a person. Another very strong influence is through the so-called "nocebo" or the "placebo" effect.
Salome,
Bruce

Darren

Post Number: 349
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, I don't know why you posted all those questions/answers from Billy and what they have to do to with what I mentioned?

There are good and bad groups of people in EVERY race. One may criticize the wrong doings of any bad group of people in any race without fear of any reproach or fear of being criticized themselves for saying it, except when it comes to criticizing wrong doings of Jews where they are labelled or seen as being antisemitic. This is wrong because through this they (the powerful bad Jews doing serious wrongs) have become untouchable. No one is allowed to say a bad word about any Jews (and Israel's) wrong doings for fear of being labelled antisemitic. Why is this allowed only for them? Perhaps the answer can be found in the reason why Billy feared talking about Israel/Jews in a negative light with Semjase in CR 136? They have become virtually untouchable thanks to that word antisemitic, created just for them, and also thanks to our majority Zionist controlled media.

Bruce, you said earlier that your "very protective of Jews". Does that also include the bad ones too? I think so, because whenever someone says something negative about what Israel or some Jews did that was/is bad, you seem to always respond back in a defensive manner.

And to keep this post in line with the topic section, my experience in telling others about Billy is that I tell them that Billy is afraid of being seen as being antisemitic as he clearly stated in CR 136.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 334
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, thanks for the link. I hadn't seen that before.

Dr. David Duke has been famously scoundrel-ized by the Powers-That-Be for preferring white people when he was young. Since I grew up in Louisiana, at that time I was also living through the very same issues he was talking about, and was aware of how some unknown outside group was forcing our community into unwanted racial integration, irrevocably changing it (although not entirely for the worse). At some point after getting elected Dr. Duke decided to figure out who was organizing the public media campaign that consistently throws him in the worst light it can. That is how he came to research Judaism. At the time his representation of Louisiana in politics was fair and well respected by pretty much everyone in Louisiana regardless of race, he was actually pretty popular, but the media was constantly saying the exact opposite. Indeed, just like with Herr Meier, if you peruse what Wikipedia now has to say about him now, it reads like a crime sheet, whereas the complete picture is very different. Personally, I have much respect for David Duke: he has worked to find a balanced approach to the problems of social justice and racism throughout his community service career, which is completely different from how he has been painted in the media.

There have been many former politicians who have figured out the game and been hounded outa politics and into silence as a result. Consider how the Jewish political machine went after Rep. Cynthia McKinney. They really pissed on her. She almost ended up in an Israeli prison. When talking about the impact of Jews in our modern world, if you want to keep your career moving forward perhaps the best advice is: don't. This is something that Vice President Biden is finding out, no doubt, no matter that he has been insulated by being married to Jacob Javits' daughter. He revealed too much in his latest speech and is gonna have to back-track. I doubt they will ever really trust him to open his mouth again.

Not addressing the influence of Judaism on any newly-minted intentional society is like... growing a tree unsheltered from a constant strong breeze. It is best to acknowledge what Jews want, what they are religiously pushing for, and why, in order to grow straight and tall. It's not that everything they propone is wrong, only that it's a constant external force.

(Bruce, some partial or misquotes may have crept into your tirade. You might wanna double-check that.)
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 710
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Michael Helfert,

Suggested reading from = http://www.theyfly.com/jmmanuels-crucifixion-his-later-life-india-osho-sec= t:

Billy: Aha. Then you should also know that it was in no way the Jewish = people who bore the guilt for the fact that Jmmanuel was sentenced to = death by the cross. In fact, it was such that the Roman garrison ruled = in Jerusalem at that time, and its laws possessed validity. Only the = Jewish scribes and the Jewish leaders were actually guilty of the fact = that Jmmanuel was sentenced to death; although, a huge misunderstanding = also contributed to this, when Jmmanuel was asked the question as to = whether the accusation was correct. When he said, =93you said it,=94 he = didn=92t mean that the alleged accusation was true, but the meaning of = his words was that he meant that the questioner said it. And it was = precisely this misunderstanding that was the deciding factor for the = guilty sentencing. The scribes and the rulers, however, who fought = vehemently against Jmmanuel=92s teachings, were true Jews, and they were = the actual ones who strove to eliminate Jmmanuel, and to be sure, = finally and for all time, through an execution. At the same time, the = Jewish people themselves had nothing to say here because they were = forbidden to interfere in any imponderable court matters, etc. = Nevertheless, as spectators, the people, as a rule, were allowed to do = so, but as I said, they wouldn=92t have had any authority for a verdict. = But as always, it was also the case with those who were authorized that = under them, there was a certain percentage of the mob that was strongly = greased with pieces of silver from the Jewish scribes and elders, as = well as from the synagogue big shots, etc., in order to cry out for the = death penalty when those who were responsible for sentencing =96 and, = thus, not the Jewish people =96 were asked for the verdict. Thus, it was = the paid-up and fired-up mob that cried out for crucifixion; therefore, = the Jewish people bore absolutely no guilt for this. In fact, it was = also the case that the actual process was carried out by the Jewish = elders, priests, scribes, and other public officials, with the chief = priests possessing great power. They were, indeed, the main ones who = wanted to dissuade Jmmanuel from his mission efforts, and as I said, by = all of their available means. But all of these who were responsible = cannot be regarded as Jewish people, who, in many respects, were = actually and truly more on Jmmanuel=92s side than on the side of the = chief priests, elders, scribes, and other public officials, for under = these, very many of the Jews suffered. But the fact that the blame for = Jmmanuel=92s crucifixion is placed upon them is based on deliberately = false political, theological and, thus, religious accusations, which = should serve the purpose, and which had the intention, of denigrating = the Jews and lifting up Christianity high into the sky. And precisely = from this arose the hatred of the Jews, to which millions of Jews and = Jewish friends fell victim in the Second World War, through the inhumane = and degrading madness of the Final Solution. What is still to be said = concerning the trial before Pilate probably needs no great explanation, = for the whole thing was just a formality, in order to satisfy the Roman = right and law. But what is to be said in relation to the first trial by = the Jewish officials =96 who partly consisted of chief priests, scribes, = and elders, who influenced the rest =96 it was, indeed, the case that it = was an effective process, even though this has long been challenged by = various sides. Sfath taught me all this. =20 Quetzal: 20. You are very detailed, and everything is completely accurate.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 711
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Darren,

If you're telling people that Billy is afraid of anythng then you're certainly quite unfamiliar with Billy, who's survived 22 attempts on his life for his trouble. So you're telling them something that's demonstrably false.

Do some more in depth homework.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page