Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 18, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 18, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

That wasn't what I understood from the excerpt at all.
Ptaah liked the 31 newly designed stickers FIGU had produced for sale and requested 4 sets total (1 of these sets for his own collection).
Then Ptaah offered to donate 500 CHF to the cost of printing more stickers (money Quetzal had left over from purchases Billy made for items Quetzal requested previously). Billy accepted the donation..
There is nothing there saying Billy was buying anything from the Plejaren, only previously buying items for the Plejaren.

Salome
PatM

Joe

Post Number: 266
Posted on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, Ardie and PatM,

Sorry, my mistake because I misread that bit. Thank you for pointing it out.

Lemontree

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

On tv they said ppl abducted and have implants and surgeons say this too - furthermore they claim they studied some of the implants and they have extremely rare elements -- so anyone knows what are these since Billy says no one is being abducted?

If stories are false memories etc, is ok but how does a piece of metal get inside one's leg or it's fake pic maybe?

Thanks

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 552
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lemontree,

I have attempted to contact the majority of these claims. I have told them I have access to scientists and labs that would be willing to analyze them.

Let me know if any of them are willing to have their claims and samples analyzed.

Don't get your hopes up though. :-)

Salome,
Eddie

Lemontree

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know no one personally just seen this thing on tv. Basically it's a guy called Roger Leir (surgeon and ufologist) who has been removing these implants for many years - and some of implants he analyzed and said metals contain rare elements, etc...

Lemontree

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe look at this page: http://www.alienscalpel.com/alien-implant/dr-roger-leir-presents-new-startling-findings-alien-implant-research

"These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world:"

"Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples."

"several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world."

Votan

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree

I would not believe everything I read.
joe

Ramirez

Post Number: 916
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

Concerning "Alien Implants" as purportedly found by "prestigious laboratories"

Part of the contactee industry - aliens are evil scare ......

As for the found implants ....
Someone is making them for sure but maybe not small grey aliens or sinister reptilians ....... try Siemens AG.

First it was pets, then abductees then .... who might be next ? or was it abductees first then pets :-)
Cheers.

Lemontree

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So this surgeon is then a just a liar and the patients too.

What benefit do the patients get in allowing this & other liars to implant them with stuff?

I don't think you can just say they're liars, period.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 704
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> What can be said with absolute certainty is that none of them have presented, nor can they present, any evidence that the objects they retrieve are extraterrestrial in origin. Apart from the fact, as Meier has also said, that human beings can and do occasionally pick up small pieces of glass and even metal fragments, the fact is that the biochipping technology - which Meier first warned about in 1958 - is very terrestrial in origin and dates back a number of decades.

The disinformation industry (also known as the UFO community, the abductee and so-called "experiencers", etc.) churns out its misleading garbage, which is willingly sucked up by all the phenomenon junkies and other people wth too much time on their hands and very little concern or regard for living a real, thoughtful life.

Ramirez

Post Number: 917
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

Part of the ruse is actually implanting .... something into persons then using unwitting doctors to "find" the "evidence"

Not all doctors in all cases are part of the scheme.

What it does is sensationalize abductee scenarios and give them an air of authenticity.

There have been plenty of meteorites which have landed plus off course moon rock samples and i imagine probes to the asteroid belt which collected rock samples so those are the likely sources of exotic metals or substances which are mixed with earth metals to make a hybrid alloy.

This when examined by an honest and neutral laboratory appears to be .... of extraterrestrial origin because such a combination of material is impossible to create on earth.

So both doctors and the analytical laboratories are being used to build up substance to the claim these tiny miniature chips are of ET origin and their reports widely publicized on Youtube plus sensationalist websites.

Actually some so called patients are probably the victims of hypnosis and or drugs whilst others are outright deceptionists. I could name one prominent deceiver who has knowingly allowed an "implant" to be "found" in is body by a reputable doctor, claimed "lost time" and "recovered memories of an abduction" had the implant removed then analyzed by an honest ethical laboratory.

He is not the only one .....

It's an elaborate racket.
Cheers.

Lemontree

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, thanks never knew stuff like this actually happens :-(

Joe

Post Number: 267
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 440

Billy: That is now clear. Das ist nun klar.
Some time ago - if I may ask yet another question - you said that US secret services manipulate the Internet and the computer world - which I have also suggested in a bulletin about the CIA, whereby Microsoft is also embroiled in it with the Windows system. Can you tell me which US secret service is therein embroiled with Microsoft, along with the CIA, if it is also involved with that?

Ptaah: The Windows-program system is manipulated through the US secret service, NSA, respectively, through the National Security Agency, as well as through other secret services. Das Windows-Programm-System ist manipuliert durch den US-Geheimdienst NSA resp. durch die National Security Agency sowie durch andere Geheimdienste.
The manipulation enables the secret services to penetrate into any computer, unrecognized and according to their desire, in order to pull out data or, unrecognized, to carry out alterations and falsifications of the existing data.

End of Excerpt

This article in German pretty much confirms that:

http://www.zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2013-08/trusted-computing-microsoft-windows-8-nsa/seite-1

Matt

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

There were also many others. I found this clip to be very interesting on the NSA.

The Snowden Case What You're Not Being Told
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxEuYUUMJI

Lemontree

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In Contact 542 they talk about damage that occurs with ebooks and electronic devices, it's only good to share info or for communication but not good for learning and they mention an entire list of bad consequences...

That's why Billy does not want to make contact reports on ebooks.

So then why did he create his website:
http://beam.figu.org

It's filled with articles for learning purposes. I mean if you build a website then you might as well make the contact reports as ebooks.

Does Billy put these websites online or those at Figu upload his articles to the site? It makes little sense to me that Billy is using the Internet to teach.

Thanks

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Lemontree

re:
So then why did he create his website:
http://beam.figu.org

the main concern is ebooks and electronic devices dosnt give impulses

also listening to text goes in one ear and out the other ear eh eh

e.g. from contact 542
deep-reaching impulsations fail to appear

i also think some English work (e.g. Mein Geist) does give impulses from prev lives and so does the sun meditation

to store anything from this life for the next is easily done by meditating on something common that will be thought of in the next life
e.g. Sun or like Thoth did with numbers

the text on http://beam.figu.org dosnt give impulses

Lemontree you from Lemontree passage? i live 1hr drive south

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Melissa

Post Number: 101
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree,

It does make sense to use the internet, as a tool, to share information.

It is also possible to print material from online resources, so that you do not have to study via an electronic screen.
-Melissa

Lemontree

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, cool, no I'm not from that area... I'm from small island, Malta...

Vincent

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
I'm unsure if I follow this discussion correctly. Why is reading an ebook not as good as reading an actual book?

I'm also presently reading the contact notes from FOM website too.

Earthling

Post Number: 769
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent, (do your own) search(ing) & yee shall find

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_542

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_543
Salome,
Bruce

Vincent

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

Thanks!

btw, I'm only in reading the early pages of the Contact Notes.

Joe

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from contact report 517

Billy: It is because of the seaquake-tsunami catastrophe in Japan. Around 6:45 am, Central European Time, on Friday, the 11th of March, a massive earthquake, with a strength of 9.0 on the Richter Scale, occurred off the Japanese coast. The earthquake triggered an enormous tsunami which rolled across the coast of the main island of Honshu. The worst affected are three prefectures in the northeast of the country (Fukushima, Iwate, Miyagi) on a 600 kilometer coastline. In Fukushima, a nuclear power plant with six reactors has been seriously affected. In regard to that, it is said that a super worst-possible- case-scenario is possible. But I think that this has already happened, and now an ultra super worst-possible-case-scenario threatens. And it is also the case that the emerging radiation and radioactive water from the reactors will not just pollute large parts of the district, rather perhaps entire tracts of land, and the sea, and that the emerging radioactive particles will also be driven by the wind around the world, thus also to Europe.

Ptaah: Your assumption is right, that the so-called super worst-possible-case- scenario has already occurred, being that, very dangerous and extensive radiation is being emitted from reactor 3, in which the dangerous plutonium is exposed, and which not only spreads over wide regions, rather also spreads out into the sea and seriously contaminates the sea as well as fish and the other sea creatures, which has manifold deadly consequences. It is therefore a deliberate lie, from those in charge, that the disaster has not yet happened in the named form. And the occurrence of the now-threatening, ultra super worst- possible-case-scenario, as you call it, is only a question of time. The measures which are taken for the cooling of the reactors, and so forth, and which are meant to prevent everything, only correspond to useless acts of desperation. But also to bear in mind with this is that the water which is taken, in desperation, from the sea to use for cooling, on the other hand, involves great danger, because the seawater’s salt generates dangerous effects which impair the cooling process. And the radioactive particles, which are blown all over the place by the wind, actually spread around the Earth. We have already been able to detect, two days ago, on March 17th, 2011 - therefore last Thursday - such radioactive particles in the northern area of Europe as well as in Central Europe.

End of excerpt.

Fukushima Leak Is Far Worse Than Japan Is Letting On, Nuclear Experts Warn

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/04/fukushima-leak-nuclear-experts-warn_n_3865678.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Hawaii Scientists Seek To Calm U.S. Fears About Fukushima Radiation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/hawaii-radiation-fukushima_n_3862187.html

Newinitiation

Post Number: 806
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi forum members

I was wondering if any of you forum members have a files of any of these preliminary unofficial authorised translated (English) contact reports of the missing:-

12-17, 19-30, 32-34, 36, 40-43, 46-54, 56-69, 71-84, 86-106, 234, 237, 242-245, 247, 250, 253, 255, 261-263, 265-266, 268-271, 273-281, 283-297, 300-305, 307-310, 312-322, 324-328. 330-356, 358-370, 372-378, 380-385, 387-391, 393-399, 401, 402-423, 428, 431, 436, 438-439, 445-447, 449-451, 454-456, 458-462, 464-466, 468, 470, 472-474, 477, 479, 484-486, 488, 490-500, 502-511, 513-514, 518-531, 533-541, 545-559

If you have would you be so kind as to give me a copy.

I am embarking on a project of compiling these files and all available in English to make it easier to find and to search for information which I would like to share with everyone here when I am finished with it.

I just need these files to make a complete as possible list of everything that exist in the English language.

Could you email me on newinitiation@yahoo.com

Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page