Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 30, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 30, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Zanderson

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since you suggested that I should develop Interpersonal Relationships my questions have being geared towards this, but they seem kind of wasted to me.
So I think I'll make this my last question on the matter, after which I'll ask questions on topics that I'm truly interested in, so here goes.

Question: Why is the development of Interpersonal Relationships so important isn't having a handful of friends sufficient? From a spiritual stand point, is connecting with a lot of persons in this manner somehow more beneficial as oppose to just a few?
I guess what I'm really asking is, since my fundamental personality type is that of an introvert, why should I deliberately strive to develop additional interpersonal relationships? I usually just let this occur on its own, isn't this sufficient?

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that since the AA level and up are all based on the collective (a very large one I may imagine), this would be like laying the ground work for that phase of one's evolution, that's if it has any relation at all.

Or did I miss the whole point, was it about the quality and not necessarily the quantity....

Peace,
Live Long and Prosper...
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is not a question for Billy, it's a question for all those people who STILL want to write a book instead of ASK a question.

Will you please notice that Billy ANSWERS questions in a short, sweet and TO THE POINT manner?

What does it take for people to RESPECT him and all of the other readers and just...ask your damn question and give Billy credit for knowing what you mean...even if you don't?

Fredy

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 10:17 pm:
Hello Billy and Christian,
Billy, based on the might of the thoughts book, what are you referring to when you say "true personality"
What do you mean by true personality? And how do I recognize my true personality?, I got the meaning about 'correct thoughts', and 'true thoughts', but personality and psyche seems a different factor. How can a person have a personality that is not true.
thank you so much for your spiritual decision of coming to us and bringing the light of the teachings of the spirit, sincerely,
Fredy
Moderator: thank you for your time fixing it

(Message edited by scott on July 28, 2013)
Fredy Martinez

Marcela

Post Number: 259
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:

Kind greetings to you! When the Plejaren communicate with terrestrial humans using impulses, do they use simple thought transmission (Gedankenübertragung) so simply sending their thoughts to a person in particular or do they use a machine to concentrate their thoughts and send impulses that way?

Thank you for your time, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Corey

Post Number: 468
Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I know Billy had a previous personality of Henok (flew in and died on Earth 389,000 years ago) and then there was the prophet Henok mentioned in OM, so I am guessing there were 2 different Henoks living at two different times sharing the same name, but with 2 different spirit-forms (correct me if I'm wrong). So I must ask, Was the earthly prophet Henok, whose spirit-form originated on the planet Lasan and was born 9308 years before Jmmanuel's time (OM canon 31:43) a different person and spirit-form then Billy's previous personality of prophet Henoch who was born in 3rd of Febuary 9308 v Jmmanuel (page 13 new TJ 2011 edition)?

note: Your answer to Edward on Dec. 07 2004 states that Billy's previous personality of Nokodemion also came from Lasan:http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/4175.html?1102460045

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 547
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

In one of the Contact Reports, Quetzal gave statements (explanations) which really got my attention. It was in reference to the use of the meditation pyramid and the projecting of love to others inside by persons who enter and remain therein.

I walked around a park exercising and contemplating Quetzal's explanations. I want to know if I am heading in the right direction.

As I contemplated Quetzal's words, I looked at the different people as I passed them by. I realized that they too, like myself, were a consciousness block with a spiritform that had incarnated into human bodies. Slowly it became a wonderful realization, they too were like me experiencing this realm and existence on planet Earth. I noticed that each of us was experiencing our unique experience in our bodies and realized we all come from the same mysterious place. Thinking about Quetzal's words, the realization brought out a unique sense of love and caring which I would say is amongst the things Semjase touched upon in her introduction to the spirit teaching. Needless to say, including what is contained in the Goblet of Truth.

I wish to know if Quetzal's explanations can be practiced in our daily interactions with people around us and those whom we know or interact with personally as a way to cultivate Empfindungen.

Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Elreyjr

Post Number: 320
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy and Christian,

how do you wish we understand your use of the word "degenerate" or "degenerated"? (ie: what do you really mean; which are/is affected (psyche, brain, spirit, etc.); how and why are they/is it affected)

Jun

Theredpill

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

If I understand the materials you have correctly, the power of the spirit is limitless within the creational realm of Creation. For example, tapping into the power of spirit/creation can enable one be protected against negative forces as well as perform any sort of self-healing.

There seems to be a case of this with a woman by the name of Anita Moorjani. I would be very interested in your/Plejaren's explanation of her experience in recovering from cancer.

If I'm not correct in my understanding, please elaborate.

Savio

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to your great journey in 1975 (31st Contact), where:

Semjase:
274. We have reached our goal, but we have done a big hyper-jump and the rematerialization was delayed by seven minutes, to allow you an intrusion into null-time... into the timelessness.

288. You have thought no more, you have only empfunden.

289. In the null-time, in the timeless, only Empfinden exists in the great unity.

I presume that the whole of the Great Spacer stayed in the timelessness for seven minutes.

Since you, Ptaah and Semjase were de-materialized for seven minutes, and all their equipment as well were not there, just disappeared for seven minutes.

My question is: How was it possible that their equipment still could record your empfunden Empfindungen while you and their equipment were not really there (not yet re-materialized)?

Salome

Savio

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During your travel to timelessness, you refer about the great unity of everything. And you said that it is the last step before being one again with Creation. So then the where of the great unity is separate to where the Creation. In what belt does "oneness with Creation" takes place? In the Center core, Creation belt, or all 7 belts?

Marbar

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The majority of water on this planet is salt water and most of the freshwater is in the ice caps, this lead me to wonder about the weather on this planet.

Now my question:
Billy, if the oceans on a planet composed of freshwater, that is there is no ounce of saltwater anywhere on the planet; what would life and the weather/climate be like on such a planet? (This is a good question for you to ask Ptaah.)

Salome,
MarBar

Imamovic

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings dear Eduard,

According to the Spirit-Teachings, what are the benefits of Fasting?

Thank you

Justsayno

Post Number: 551
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, could you please tell me what type of forces are involved when a person almost dies but remembers that a loved dead relative is with them the whole time? Is it an energy packet of all their previous lives or the energy packet of the dead relative? Or something else?
Thank you so much for all you do.
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Lonnie

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

During the next 2013 years, before leaving the Earth, what will be the main duties of the 144,228 Lyrians (if that's the correct number) before leaving the Earth? Besides serving as teachers of the all important FIGU writings and the spirit teaching, will they have as part of their duties serving as government or political leaders in getting the laws changed to be in harmony with the creational and natural laws and recommendations?
Lonnie Morton

Jacob

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What can you explain more about the so-called 'Elves', Elementarwesen, how do they 'fit' in the grand scheme of things, do they have a human spiritform, please explain if possible more about their origin, function, etc.
If I am correct they are humanoid, which means they have a human spiritform.
What can you explain about this?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Smukhuti

Post Number: 679
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thinking about Gautama Buddha and how he discovered the truth without any ET contact, and looking at the spiritual development of us earth beings (except a few) now, and extrapolating this to Siddhartha Gautama's time 2500 years ago, it makes little sense that Gautama Buddha had a "jump" in consciousness in just one lifetime to a level of a prophet.

Is it possible to make a huge leap in consciousness of several millennium ahead of the rest in just one lifetime?

If not, was Siddhartha Gautama was of ET lineage?
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Joe

Post Number: 264
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

In the past 2000 years did you always incarnate and live according to the laws of Creation even when you were not a prophet?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In order for the Nokodemjon pure spiritual form to re-incarnate again in a material human being from the A. A. level, it required assistance from the Petale to the A.A. levels in order for him to bring order and balance back into the DERN universe from his co-created peoples who degenerated into war-like conquerors spreading destruction and other uncreational endeavors throughout the universe.

In his quest to maintain order, Nokodemjon was assisted by the A.A. pure spirit forms that prevented any more reincarnations for these degenerates for a long time and lifted.

There is mention in one post that this type of assistance from the pure spiritual forms will never happen again. Historical events have constantly proven that there will always be degenerative material beings existing at the expense of others as indicated by the Lyrian and Vegan wars 389,000 years ago that brought a host of ET’s both good and evil to Earth and destroying the planet on more than a few occasions.

Even when the evil Giza jerks were arrested and banished to the prison planet millions of miles away, they with their Brazilian cronies tried to kill you. Not just the Gizas, but others such as that personality who persecuted Jmmanuel were the same incarnated spirit form in a female personality who worked against you. To the very end these Gizas still harbor evil intentions.

The question I have is based on these historical events where apparently it would have been much better that these degenerated incarnated spirit personalities who keep repeating their criminal acts against not just ordinary human being, but also prophets like yourself that many depend on for spiritual evolution, that it would have been much better had they not even been re-incarnated to provide an environment conducive for humankind.

People keep saying the good and bad, like positive and negative are part of this equation of spiritual evolution and that it is logical for even the degenerates to be afforded a chance for spiritual evolution sometimes at the expense and demise of other’s evolution.

It appears that these higher spiritual forms have only intervened during the times when Nokodemjon initially started his quest to bring order from chaos. So based on that, my question is actually a two part option because they are closely related to each other, if the A.A. or other spiritual realms will not get involved, then should Earthly humans develop the capacity to have their own Subconscious react in a Cause and Effect principle in order to bring balance to those who persecute them as witnessed by yourself and Semjase when Mr. G’s Subconscious created a feedback or is there another option instead of impulses which are actually reactions to something negative generated by another party?

Scott

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm

Billy,
Based on the information I found in the Korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/korrigendas/korrigenda_ein_offenes_wort.pdf
Adam was born - 13035 years ago (1975) = 11060 v. or 13073 years ago (2013)
Adam was 2035 years old and died 9025 v. or 11038 years ago (2013)

My question:
Since Semjasa, Adam's birth father, was probably present for Adams birth (11060 v.).
Can you share the approximate birth and death years of Semjasa (Adams father)?
Thank you & Salome,
-PatM

Billy doesn’t know.

Redbeard

Hello Billy,
You were able to learn from you time travel back to see Jmmanuel,
Did any of you previous personalities as prophet travel in time to be taught and if so could you elaborate?
Thanks, Matt

Yes, they did travel into their future to about 1844.

Mahigitam

Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 07:46 am
Question:
Some God-believers claim that since the fundamental Physical Constants in our universe appears to be tweaked or designed for life to evolve(Fine tuned Universe), it must be the work of a Creator-God. As a counter to this argument, some scientists claim that, there could be multiple universes out there where the Universal Physical Constants could be different and hence probably no life, making our universe just to be place where those constants happened to be such that the life had come to exist.
Are the Universal Physical Constants the same in the DAL & other Universes ? If not, then it seems to be that universes with life can exist even with different values of Universal Physical Constants.
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_physical_constant

Billy's Answer:
In every universe/Creation with a material belt there are the same physical laws.
---------------------
My question was related to the 'Universal Physical Constants'( fine structure constant, proton-to-electron mass ratio,...) & not the physical laws(gravity, electromagnetism,..). Some scientists speculate that even though same physical laws would exist in different universes, they might have Physical Constants which are different & suitable for each universe to exist. For example the proton-to-electron mass ratio in our universe is 1,836.152 but in other universes the value can be different. So my question was, are the 'Universal Physical Constants' same in different universes(having same physical laws) ?

Each universe is physically-wise different than the other ones, except in the case of multiple-universes (twin, triplets, etc.), as is the case with the DERN and the DAL universes which have been created simultaneously and which are, therefore, „gleichgerichtet“ (equally directed).
There exist 10 to the 49th different forms of universes.

Sanjin

Hello Herr Meier,
For the last couple of months, I've been trying to become proficient with the Autogenic mediation, as it is explained in your book Meditation aus klarer Sicht. There is something that is unclear to me though, and it seems like a contradiction to what was explained earlier in the book, in the section Fremdgedanken, Fremdgefühle, Gefühle, Beachtung bei der Meditation from page 261. So I was hoping that you could clear this up for me.
As one of the fundamental Ziele (aims of fulfillment) for the Autogenic meditation it is stated:
3) Self-recognition, self-assessment, self-criticism, overcoming-oneself, self-control and self-actualization through an immersive view within.
3)Selbsterkenntnis, Selbstbewertung, Selbstkritik, Selbstbewältigung, Selbstkontrolle und Selbstverwirklichung durch eine versenkungsmässige Innenschau
What troubles me is the Selbstkritik (self-criticism), because in the previously mentioned section it was stated that self-criticism is not appropriate for mediation.
5) Selbstkritik zu üben ist in der Meditation nicht angebracht, denn sie lenkt ab und verunmöglicht die meditative Übung.
So my question is why is self-criticism one of the things that should be attained with Autogenic meditation, but not something that should be practiced with conventional mediation?
With great regards

„Selbstkritik“ in the first example means: to judge, analyze and observe „things“ and thoughts etc. etc. critically and as they are.
In the second example, „Selbstkritik“ is used in the sense of „Fremdgedanken“, which means that during meditation you shall not criticise yourself.

Pavani

In Existentes Leben In Universum, pp. 180-183, it says
http://theyfly.com/gaia/toutatis.htm
"According to predictions by the Plejarans, three large space projectiles have been situated for some time in the path of the SOL system and specifically in the path of Earth. It concerns three large objects which, to this point, are unknown to Earth scientists or are beyond their observations, but which should be discovered or rediscovered around the turn of the 80s-90s.
What are those 3 objects ? Is Swift Tuttle a part of the three large objects or is it not included in the three large objects list ?
This is my guess for the three objects & please correct me if i am wrong:
a - Swift Tuttle(3.2 kms)
b - 3.5 kms diameter unnamed object
c - Double Planetoid-Toutatis(which once was a companion to the dinosaur-killing asteroid)
-----------------------------
I have found some scientific findings which have different values to those published by you. I would like to know, whether these values published by you in 1993 edition of the book do not contain any printing mistakes & thus are correct according to Plejaren or not.
1)
"All three objects should be located outside Pluto's orbit, hence far beyond the planet Pluto..."
This means that the three objects Comet Swift-Tuttle, 3.5 kms dia. object & the Toutatis are beyond Pluto. We know that Comet Swift-Tuttle is beyond pluto but Toutatis according to the science is from the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter with a 4 year orbital period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4179_Toutatis
2)
"Another large space projectile - a comet with the name "Swift Tuttle" - having an approximate diameter of 3.2 kilometers, should come into a collision course with Earth during the years 2125-2128.."
Comet Swift-Tuttle's diameter is given as 26 kms & not 3.2 kms according to science.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Swift%E2%80%93Tuttle
3)
"It(Toutatis) frequently endangered the Earth and shrouded it in its tail haze several times, causing temperature changes which often sustained a long time. Its speed amounts to about about 150,000 km/h and might enter into the Earth's region around the month of September, 2004, whereby a definite threat will be present that must be taken seriously, because, as the Plejarans state, the likelihood of a collision course exists."
4)
Toutatis speed is around 35,000 - 38,000 km/h as investigated by the science and not 150,000 km/h.
http://www.astronomy.com/en/Press%20Room/Press%20Releases/2004/09/Asteroid%20Toutatis%20to%20shoot%20past%20Earth.aspx

The information Billy wrote about in that book was told to him by the Plejaren.
Two of the three „Weltraumgeschosse“ were Swift Tuttle and Toutatis.

Matt

Hi Billy,
In Contact Report 128 Semjase and yourself were discussing numerology and the number 666. You provided Semjase some examples of words/names that added up to the degenerate, delusive, destructive, exterminating, and deadly value of 666. Some of the words/names you gave as an example were God, Christ, Jesus, Pope, Israel, Zion, ect.
My question is about Israel and Zion (elders of Zion). Apart from these two words/names adding up to 666, what was so negative and destructive about these two words/names (namely Israel and Zionists) that you included them as an example of 666?

These terms were used in numerology since ancient times as negative examples.

Orphelia

Hi Billy *waves*
I'd like to ask a rather odd question if I may. For the simple fact that I need to know the answer for my own piece of mind. I've been trying for many years to obtain some kind closure, but something comes up and makes me rethink things. And therefore I don't who to believe. Perhaps you can help? :<<<33
So if you can answer or ask the P's, here's my question. Did Elvis Presley really pass away in 1977? Or has he been faking his own death, as many believe this to be true?
Sorry it's a weird question. ::;sweat;;;
Cheers
Orphelia.

Yes, he died in 1977.

Zanderson

Since you suggested that I should develop Interpersonal Relationships my questions have being geared towards this, but they seem kind of wasted to me.
So I think I'll make this my last question on the matter, after which I'll ask questions on topics that I'm truly interested in, so here goes.
Question: Why is the development of Interpersonal Relationships so important isn't having a handful of friends sufficient? From a spiritual stand point, is connecting with a lot of persons in this manner somehow more beneficial as oppose to just a few?
I guess what I'm really asking is, since my fundamental personality type is that of an introvert, why should I deliberately strive to develop additional interpersonal relationships? I usually just let this occur on its own, isn't this sufficient?
The only thing I can think of at the moment is that since the AA level and up are all based on the collective (a very large one I may imagine), this would be like laying the ground work for that phase of one's evolution, that's if it has any relation at all.
Or did I miss the whole point, was it about the quality and not necessarily the quantity....
Peace, Live Long and Prosper...
Zanderson:

The two main „spheres“ of learning for the human beings are:
1) To relay on nature, to observe it and to interpret what’s been observed/detected
2) To communicate with one‘s fellow human beings.

That’s the way prophets learn.

Being together with other human beings and living among them etc. is of paramount importance in order to learn and to broaden one‘s own viewpoints etc., to grow consciouness-based.

If you observe families or groups of people who keep only to themselves and live secluded from others (outsiders) and society you will notice that they will become „eigenbrötlerisch“ (eccentric), among other things.

This has nothing to do with the AA level as a collective.

Michael_horn

This is not a question for Billy, it's a question for all those people who STILL want to write a book instead of ASK a question.
Will you please notice that Billy ANSWERS questions in a short, sweet and TO THE POINT manner?
What does it take for people to RESPECT him and all of the other readers and just...ask your damn question and give Billy credit for knowing what you mean...even if you don't?

&#61514;

(Note by CF: Well said. Thank you, Michael.)

Fredy

Posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 10:17 pm:
Hello Billy and Christian,
Billy, based on the might of the thoughts book, what are you referring to when you say "true personality"
What do you mean by true personality? And how do I recognize my true personality?, I got the meaning about 'correct thoughts', and 'true thoughts', but personality and psyche seems a different factor. How can a person have a personality that is not true.
thank you so much for your spiritual decision of coming to us and bringing the light of the teachings of the spirit, sincerely,
Fredy
Moderator: thank you for your time fixing it
(Message edited by scott on July 28, 2013)
Fredy Martinez

The true personality of a person represents how and what he really is, and not what he is acting/pretending (vorspielen) or supposed to be.
Usually the human beings are presenting to themselves and to the environment their untrue personality, which means that they are acting. Nearly all human beings are actors and are – to a greater or smaller extent – hiding their true personality, often even to themselves.

Small/young children are showing their true and unaltered personality.

Marcela

Hello Billy and Christian:
Kind greetings to you! When the Plejaren communicate with terrestrial humans using impulses, do they use simple thought transmission (Gedankenübertragung) so simply sending their thoughts to a person in particular or do they use a machine to concentrate their thoughts and send impulses that way?
Thank you for your time, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

They are using machines/technical means (Apparaturen).

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,
I know Billy had a previous personality of Henok (flew in and died on Earth 389,000 years ago) and then there was the prophet Henok mentioned in OM, so I am guessing there were 2 different Henoks living at two different times sharing the same name, but with 2 different spirit-forms (correct me if I'm wrong). So I must ask, Was the earthly prophet Henok, whose spirit-form originated on the planet Lasan and was born 9308 years before Jmmanuel's time (OM canon 31:43) a different person and spirit-form then Billy's previous personality of prophet Henoch who was born in 3rd of Febuary 9308 v Jmmanuel (page 13 new TJ 2011 edition)?

note: Your answer to Edward on Dec. 07 2004 states that Billy's previous personality of Nokodemion also came from Lasan:http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/4175.html?1102460045

Salome
Corey

There were two Henoks, Henochs and Nokodemions sharing the same spirit-form.
And Lasan was one of the worlds in a very long series where the personalities of the Nokodemion spirit-form was active and living.

Eddieamartin

Hello Eduard,
In one of the Contact Reports, Quetzal gave statements (explanations) which really got my attention. It was in reference to the use of the meditation pyramid and the projecting of love to others inside by persons who enter and remain therein.
I walked around a park exercising and contemplating Quetzal's explanations. I want to know if I am heading in the right direction.
As I contemplated Quetzal's words, I looked at the different people as I passed them by. I realized that they too, like myself, were a consciousness block with a spiritform that had incarnated into human bodies. Slowly it became a wonderful realization, they too were like me experiencing this realm and existence on planet Earth. I noticed that each of us was experiencing our unique experience in our bodies and realized we all come from the same mysterious place. Thinking about Quetzal's words, the realization brought out a unique sense of love and caring which I would say is amongst the things Semjase touched upon in her introduction to the spirit teaching. Needless to say, including what is contained in the Goblet of Truth.
I wish to know if Quetzal's explanations can be practiced in our daily interactions with people around us and those whom we know or interact with personally as a way to cultivate Empfindungen.
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Of course that can, and actually shall, be practiced daily. Observing, thinking and acting accordingly.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy and Christian,
how do you wish we understand your use of the word "degenerate" or "degenerated"? (ie: what do you really mean; which are/is affected (psyche, brain, spirit, etc.); how and why are they/is it affected)
Jun

Like „Gewalt“, „Ausartung“ has no correct word/expression in English.
„Ausgeartet“ (falsely translated as „degenerated“) means that a person is acting against that which is creational-law-based, with the effect that everything is going off course.
„Ausgeartetes“ behaviour/acting is based on false and non-balanced negative and/or positive thinking.

(Note by CF: The effect of being „ausgeartet“ is that such a person is making no neutral-positive consciousness-based development and is a nuisance, or even threat to his/her fellow human beings.)

Theredpill

Hi Billy,
If I understand the materials you have correctly, the power of the spirit is limitless within the creational realm of Creation. For example, tapping into the power of spirit/creation can enable one be protected against negative forces as well as perform any sort of self-healing.
There seems to be a case of this with a woman by the name of Anita Moorjani. I would be very interested in your/Plejaren's explanation of her experience in recovering from cancer.
If I'm not correct in my understanding, please elaborate.

Yes, the power of the spirit is limitless, but you cannot „tap into it“ directly. What you can do is to follow what is given/provided by the spiritual principles. In that way the human being can make use of that power, in a consciousness-based way.

Btw: Anita Moorjani is not known to us.

Savio

Dear Billy
I refer to your great journey in 1975 (31st Contact), where:
Semjase:
274. We have reached our goal, but we have done a big hyper-jump and the rematerialization was delayed by seven minutes, to allow you an intrusion into null-time... into the timelessness.
288. You have thought no more, you have only empfunden.
289. In the null-time, in the timeless, only Empfinden exists in the great unity.
I presume that the whole of the Great Spacer stayed in the timelessness for seven minutes.
Since you, Ptaah and Semjase were de-materialized for seven minutes, and all their equipment as well were not there, just disappeared for seven minutes.
My question is: How was it possible that their equipment still could record your empfunden Empfindungen while you and their equipment were not really there (not yet re-materialized)?
Salome
Savio

Billy doesn‘t know how this was achieved.

Zaqwsx

During your travel to timelessness, you refer about the great unity of everything. And you said that it is the last step before being one again with Creation. So then the where of the great unity is separate to where the Creation. In what belt does "oneness with Creation" takes place? In the Center core, Creation belt, or all 7 belts?

(Note by CF: I just realize that I falsely explained your question to Billy. Excuse me. But thinking about it right now, in my opinion it is not important to our evolution and to our everyday life to know the answer to such kinds of questions.)

Marbar

Hello Billy,
The majority of water on this planet is salt water and most of the freshwater is in the ice caps, this lead me to wonder about the weather on this planet.
Now my question:
Billy, if the oceans on a planet composed of freshwater, that is there is no ounce of saltwater anywhere on the planet; what would life and the weather/climate be like on such a planet? (This is a good question for you to ask Ptaah.)
Salome,
MarBar

No, the majority of water on our planet is freshwater, 2 to 3 times more than salt water. It is located within the earth’s crust.
A planet without salt water is hardly possible because through rain etc. minerals are washed out from the rocks and soil and then transported into the oceans.

Imamovic

Greetings dear Eduard,
According to the Spirit-Teachings, what are the benefits of Fasting?
Thank you
Fasting may have a beneficial effect on one’s body and health, and since the body is linked to the counsiousness and the psyche, you may have beneficial effects on them, too.

Fasting doesn‘t need a religious background, but just rational thinking. Ramadan, e.g., as is followed by the Muslims, is not fasting, but just waiting throughout the day until one’s stomach can be stuffed/filled after sunset.

Fasting shall be done rationally, e.g. by leaving off one meal a day, eating smaller amounts, etc. etc. And of course children shall not fast (at least as long as they are not overweight).

Justsayno

Dear Billy, could you please tell me what type of forces are involved when a person almost dies but remembers that a loved dead relative is with them the whole time? Is it an energy packet of all their previous lives or the energy packet of the dead relative? Or something else?
Thank you so much for all you do.
Sheila

The consciousness with its memory.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,
During the next 2013 years, before leaving the Earth, what will be the main duties of the 144,228 Lyrians (if that's the correct number) before leaving the Earth? Besides serving as teachers of the all important FIGU writings and the spirit teaching, will they have as part of their duties serving as government or political leaders in getting the laws changed to be in harmony with the creational and natural laws and recommendations?
Lonnie Morton

The main duties are/is learning; to develop love, peace, freedom and harmony, as is the case with everybody else.

Jacob

Hello Billy,
What can you explain more about the so-called 'Elves', Elementarwesen, how do they 'fit' in the grand scheme of things, do they have a human spiritform, please explain if possible more about their origin, function, etc.
If I am correct they are humanoid, which means they have a human spiritform.
What can you explain about this?
Salome,
Jacob

Yes, they are humanoid, have a human spirit-form and have to learn as ourselves. They are living a differenct existence.

Smukhuti

Hi Billy,
Thinking about Gautama Buddha and how he discovered the truth without any ET contact, and looking at the spiritual development of us earth beings (except a few) now, and extrapolating this to Siddhartha Gautama's time 2500 years ago, it makes little sense that Gautama Buddha had a "jump" in consciousness in just one lifetime to a level of a prophet.
Is it possible to make a huge leap in consciousness of several millennium ahead of the rest in just one lifetime?

No, that’s not possible.
Gautama Buddha discovered some truths, but he also figured out things which were/are not in line with reality.

If not, was Siddhartha Gautama was of ET lineage?

Joe

Billy,
In the past 2000 years did you always incarnate and live according to the laws of Creation even when you were not a prophet?

Yes.

Hawaiian

In order for the Nokodemjon pure spiritual form to re-incarnate again in a material human being from the A. A. level, it required assistance from the Petale to the A.A. levels in order for him to bring order and balance back into the DERN universe from his co-created peoples who degenerated into war-like conquerors spreading destruction and other uncreational endeavors throughout the universe.
In his quest to maintain order, Nokodemjon was assisted by the A.A. pure spirit forms that prevented any more reincarnations for these degenerates for a long time and lifted.
There is mention in one post that this type of assistance from the pure spiritual forms will never happen again. Historical events have constantly proven that there will always be degenerative material beings existing at the expense of others as indicated by the Lyrian and Vegan wars 389,000 years ago that brought a host of ET’s both good and evil to Earth and destroying the planet on more than a few occasions.
Even when the evil Giza jerks were arrested and banished to the prison planet millions of miles away, they with their Brazilian cronies tried to kill you. Not just the Gizas, but others such as that personality who persecuted Jmmanuel were the same incarnated spirit form in a female personality who worked against you. To the very end these Gizas still harbor evil intentions.
The question I have is based on these historical events where apparently it would have been much better that these degenerated incarnated spirit personalities who keep repeating their criminal acts against not just ordinary human being, but also prophets like yourself that many depend on for spiritual evolution, that it would have been much better had they not even been re-incarnated to provide an environment conducive for humankind.
People keep saying the good and bad, like positive and negative are part of this equation of spiritual evolution and that it is logical for even the degenerates to be afforded a chance for spiritual evolution sometimes at the expense and demise of other’s evolution.
It appears that these higher spiritual forms have only intervened during the times when Nokodemjon initially started his quest to bring order from chaos. So based on that, my question is actually a two part option because they are closely related to each other, if the A.A. or other spiritual realms will not get involved, then should Earthly humans develop the capacity to have their own Subconscious react in a Cause and Effect principle in order to bring balance to those who persecute them as witnessed by yourself and Semjase when Mr. G’s Subconscious created a feedback or is there another option instead of impulses which are actually reactions to something negative generated by another party?

Each spirit-form has the same right to incarnate and any measure against it (if possible at all) would be against the creational principles. Each personality can (and will) learn during his/her new lifetime.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 561
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Did Plejaren read & comment on the reports of the 'analysis of metal samples' done by EMPA(Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology), Metallurgist Walter Walker & by Chemist Marcel Vogel ? If yes then what did Plejaren say ?
Did the Plejaren accept all of their findings, especially Marcel Vogel's ?

I am asking because it is only Marcel Vogel who made extraordinary claims on the origin of metal samples but the rest didn't. And besides that in the year 2011, a person in the USA named Ivan Alvarado who has a PhD in Engineering has analysed the claims of the Vogel and concluded the following which has put doubt on Vogel's earlier assertions:

"In a nutshell, the notable claims of this sample are that it contains a wide range of elements, the hard-to-obtain element Thulium, and metal crystals exhibiting birefringence. All of these claims are in themselves not remarkable or notable. Thulium, though rare, was available in the 80s and there is no reason that a metal in crystal form would not exhibit some degree of birefringence. A sample can be made to contain many elements of the periodic table without using "cold fusion", as Vogel suggests. Thus, even in the case that all of the claims about Meier's samples are correct, it still is not clear why these would make them remarkable. However, it would be interesting if the elements shown were all chemically bonded, but Vogel presents no evidence and performs no test that would lead to establish chemical bonding or alloying between them."
http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/Metal-Samples-Deconstruction-Update.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnweAd7Z-3g

Ivan Alvarado obtained his PhD in Electrical Engineering from UCLA. For over 10 years he has collaborated in multiple research programs in both academy and industry, all of them in the area of nano-scale fabrication for electronics and photonics. His areas of expertise are Electron Beam Lithography, Scanning Electron Microscopy, EDS Microanalysis, and Atomic Force Microscopy. He is a currently an active member of the Independent Investigations Group in Hollywood, California.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Indi

Post Number: 752
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Submitted for Derrick Lee

My question is: (In regard to reincarnation) Whether it be special love bonds between spouses or deep family bonds, or the most evolution in certain geographical places, how does the spirit form of the human being designate where and through whom it incarnates (reincarnates)? What factors play a role and why?
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Pavani

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Ptaah during your 254th Contact, November 28, 1995, gave explanations as to why the "wedding" cake UFO(WCUFO) resembles trash can lids. But in his explanations he did not address the "fallen pin" issue. One of the main allegations pointed by skeptics is of the "fallen pin" which appears to be out-of-place, lying on the top of the middle section of the WCUFO where as the rest of the "pins" are located between the spheres as shown in the below picture. Did you get any clarification on the appearance of the "fallen pin" & its location on WCUFO and its function from Plejaren and if yes, what did they say ?
WCUFO fallen pin

Rosemarie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx

(Note by CF: I just realize that I falsely explained your question to Billy. Excuse me. But thinking about it right now, in my opinion it is not important to our evolution and to our everyday life to know the answer to such kinds of questions.)

Excuse me but i would like this be answered so i'llunderstand more atoms and quantum physics. Atoms has protons in its center and electrons occupies the rest of orbital belts. But neutrons on otherhand only exists in nucleus and can also travel back and forth.

Theres also such thing as neutrinos, which accdng to meier, if isolated, controled and weaponized by earth man, can eradicate everything in the speed of light.

Now i wanna know where timelessness happens.
Meier said that time is created in our belt, so change can happen, and evolution, and becoming and being, etc.

If he says timelessness happens in all belts then i assume that the purest-energy-form/most-most-basic-unit-of-everything or in whatever name it islabeled houses every corner of the universe, every atom and cell, every insect, worm and stone and then there, houses my and everyones body and being.

If timelessness only exists in some belts and not all, then i'll find another analysis later.

I dunno if you really understand anythng whati said since my mind is squashed ryt now.

And also it pissed at first when you said my question is unnecessary since im trying repetitively, battling my two decade long stupid brain habits and at same time doing my all psyche efforts to embrace this new, strange but truthful way of life which im bullshitily ignorant for 20 fucking yrs.

But my piss passed dont worry. I just felt the same way when meier easily laughed when i asked him if he exists.

Anyway, lessons learned. Heres my q once again.

Which of the 7 universe belts timelessness exists where you felt the great unity?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page