Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Theredpill

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can you share us your thoughts (or ask the Plejarens) of the three popular types of cooktop technologies in use today, their effects on the human body?

The three popular types are:

* Cooking by natural gas, where the actual fire makes contact with the cookware
* Cooking by traditional electric heating element (as with the common electric coil heater) and heat is then transferred to the cookware without actual flame
* Cooking by induction field, whereby the electromagnetic field generated by the base reacts with the magnetic properties of the cookware (pot) and the heat is created on the cookware itself

Thank you.

P.S. If this cannot be answered right now, can you answer this short question instead:

Is the current Pope Francis still the predicted last pope of the Roman Catholic church (meaning no other pope will be named nor follows)? In a previous contact report 236 (line 259) it was said a pope was supposed to have been assassinated but was not. I'm curios if it has changed enough to affect the one mentioned in the Henoch prophecy in your contacts.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

To Vb28 you said:

" Everything that exists is never infinite. The only "thing" that is infinite is the "Absolute Nothing of infinite duration"...

And to me you said that an egg had a finite part and an infinite one.

This is contracitory, because an egg is something that exists!

Question: Can you explain in a better way?

Salome

Take care!

Lepuniv

Mitedo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I have recently found your information and this forum. I have noticed that you have a history of using your contacts to verify or debunk the experiences of others. I was wondering if you would be willing to do so again with the list I have compiled. If you perform a Google and/or YouTube search with these names along with the term 'alien,' you can find a variety of information on their accounts. Also, their books and/or websites have additional information. Please note that I am not interested in their opinions or any personality issues, I am only interested in learning if their observations concerning their encounters are factual. I apologize if you have already addressed these accounts as I could not find them with a definitive response from you.

Simon Parkes
Bonnie Meyer
"Jim Sparks" Vincent Sparacino
Dan Burisch/Crain
Kim Carlsberg
Derrel Sims
Bright Garlick
Charles Hall
Philip Schneider
Clifford Stone
Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane
YOUTUBE[ufoliteracy]
Ricky G. YOUTUBE[ufoabductee]*

* Note: for fear of being stalked, most of his videos are currently being set to private, but may return in the future when he feels safe again. There are other YouTube video interviews with him though.

My questions are as follows:

1. Would you be willing to request that the Plejaren investigate these accounts?
2. If so, would you be willing to reply to this post in the future with a true/false tag for each listing?
3. If any of these claims are true, can you put the true accounts in your future contact reports? In the contact reports, I would be interested in knowing what the Plejaren know about the issues and any information they are willing to provide us.
4. If any significant contact reports are produced from this investigation, can you please have your staff make it a priority to translate the reports into English?

Cristian and/or moderators: please feel free to review these listings yourself before providing them to Billy. If you have previous information from Billy on these accounts, please refer me accordingly. Thank you for processing my forum post.

Corey

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Is the time of Henoch I listed in FIGU Bulletin 50 (Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch) of 13,500 years ago still accurate, and if so, which of the following time reckonings for the procreation of Adam would you recommend we study:

1). page 13 corrected Talmund Jmmanuel 2011 edition = 13,500 years ago (from 2011)
2). OM canon 31:560 which says the procreation of Adam was 1,700 years before the first birth of Henok on Earth (calculated from OM canon 31:43 as 9308 vor Jmmanuel) or 9308 + 1700 = 11,008 years vor Jmmanuel's time or roughly 13,023 years ago (11,008 years vor Jmmanuel to the year 2013 = 13,023 years)
3). The correction to "An Open Word" as 13,035 years ago (1975) = 11,060 vor Jmmanuel or 13,075 years ago (2013)?

If Billy's previous personality of Henoch I was living 13,500 years ago, how could the procreation of Adam by Billy's previous personality of the ET Semjasa occur at the exact same time as noted in the corrected TJ? #2 does not match up with #1, and is some 477 years short. #3 is different from both #1 & #2 and 52 years more then #2 and 427 years short of #1. Help a researcher gain clarification like only you can ok?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 813
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

To this day I just can't come to terms with so many people out there stating that they've had contact with ETs, even after eliminating reasons of fraud, schizophrenia, black ops special access programs involving cloned humans looking like the greys, liars, CIA funded disinformation, highly technological remnants or descendants of earlier ET civilisation living in isolation from the rest of surface dwelling humans, profiteers, charlatanry, fame seekers and delusionals.

Billy I may be wrong but where it involves Dr Greer's CE-5 contact with aliens initiative where thousands of video footage of UFOs spanning many decades, credible military eyewitness accounts and scores of declassified government documents verifying people's claims of contact with ET beings from outer space, its improbable that all these people's account could not be all wrong at the same time.

You have recently stated in your Bulletin 78 that there were 4 instead of 3 ET groups very active here on earth.

I don't know to what extent they are involved in the affairs of earth humans and to what extent they are intervening in our affairs but you did state on previous occasions that contact with small group of earthlings is possible by the ETs.

Now I do consider that your information is always superseded after recent turn of events and that nothing stays static.

So could you please, for the sake of so many of my confused fellow human beings out there as well as for myself by stating to us the unequivocal truth so that any confusion can be eliminated once and for all about what the reality of truth is in regards to ET contact with human beings on earth.

My question is have any of the 4 groups of extraterrestrial beings stationed on earth excluding the Plejaren and the Federation members ever had contact with any earth human beings including Dr Geer and his group members and I include the interaction of a conscious kind with their flying disks or beamships with earth humans as part of the definition of contact and not necessarily contact of a face to face kind?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Ferbon

Post Number: 320
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard. It is understood that it shouldn’t be condemned to make mistakes because among others - that’s how the process of learning continues. Unfortunately along with the progress there are always those who want to change the truth. It may even be that at present the number of those assholes is almost unbelievable. And so in this part I would like to ask you about deliberate surrender of material-self, reason, thinking and feelings of material body to such degeneration for the purpose of learning and cognition. When this what seems like healthy kick in a teeth is an option and when this is a must?

Patm

Post Number: 248
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Was the prophet Mohammed's (Der Gespriesene) original (unmodified) 'Constitution/Treaty of Medina' establishing an Ummah (community) of Medina based on the 'Teaching of the Prophets' (Spirtual Teaching) and the information he received in his contacts with the Plejaren Gospod (Allah) (Der Rühmliche)?

Thanks and Salome
PatM

Joe

Post Number: 278
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

If I'm not mistaken I had read somewhere here in the forum that Ptaah had discovered that there were future Earth humans visiting their past which would be our present time. Could you please, if possible, tell me in which contact report was this mentioned?

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy All at Figu

Concentrating or focusing on a candle flame i think can help in focus mind,conecentraion or meditation.... Do you think that different'Crystals' can help ones mind or person by way of focusing as they all have thier own unique properties,Can you explain please.
I ask as theres confusion as to if it alls esoteric nonsense?

Marbar

Post Number: 252
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

The Black community in The United States is messed up. High unemployment among Blacks is high, (especially among the Black males), more children are being born out of wedlock, Blacks killed each other more than they are killed by any other race, more Blacks are getting on welfare, food stamps, etc., if you got to a welfare place, you will see more Blacks than any other race in line, when a Black man is waking down a road by itself; many people will be scared of him for no reason, when a few Black men cause trouble, all Black men a judged just because of the actions of a few and the media fuels this nonsense, and people always fear Black men as of the result of the media and many people, especially the Whites buy into it.

To make things worse, there is no fathers in the homes of Black children and the boys are greatly affect by this. Plus, Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are a bunch of frauds and they don’t care for the Black community. Now, if a two or more White men were fighting, people would try to stop it; in contrast; if two or more Black men were fighting no one would stop them. In my eyes, no one cares for Black men and boys. There are many single moms in the Black community and the children suffered the most and turn to a life of crime. The Black women keep the father (especially when he will be and wants to be a father) of her children away unless he pays child support. This really hurt the father of the children and sometimes the father commits suicide. Many people say Black women are the worse stewards of children and I agree with them. This just some of the problems that occurs in the Black community in the United States.

Billy what will it take to fix the Black community in the United States?

Orphelia

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy & Christian,

Lately I've been feeling a connection to something around Mt. Shasta. There's a story behind this which is way to longated to write it down. So cutting this short, can you give me some kind of explanation as to why I feel this connection there?

Thank you.
Orphie.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Zanderson

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy Hope all is well with you.

I remember a contact report in which you stated that Samajase, based on her looks, seemed to be in her 30s, however she was over 300 years old (if my memory is correct). So my question is would a plajeran at around 100 years of age look like a 10 year old earthling? Personally I think that the maturation period of humans universally would be roughly standard, therefore late teens to early 20s. So a 100 year old Erran (for example) would look like a recently matured earthling who would be in their late teens to early 20s as oppose to a 10 year old. Is this assumption correct?
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Jacob

Post Number: 127
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In contact 109 of Thursday June 8th, 1978, you speak about the following:

..Das Tier ist im Gegensatz zum Erdenmenschen sehr stark darauf ausgerichtet, seine Modifikationen in jeder Beziehung selbst zu erkennen und anzuerkennen, was ihm auch die Sicherheit seiner Selbststärke, seines Selbstwissens und seines Selbstsicheren gibt, wodurch es sehr beständig ist. Dies darum, weil es naturgesetzmässig richtig verbunden ist und dies in ihm impulsmässig alles durchwallt. Der Mensch nun, naturabgefallen, verweichlicht und sich grossdenkend in seinen Gedankenformen, hat längst verlernt, sich auf das Selbstwissen, die Selbstsicherheit und auf die Selbständigkeit auszurichten und auf die Selbsterkenntnis…

..The animal, in contrast to the Earth human being, is very much geared toward independently recognizing and acknowledging its modifications in every respect, which gives it the security of its self-strength, its self-knowledge, and its self-confidence, making it very stable. This is so because it is correctly connected to the laws of nature, and these surge through it in an impulse-related manner. Now, the human being, who is fallen away from nature, effeminate, and big-thinking in his thought forms, has long since forgotten how to align himself on self-knowledge, self-confidence, and on independence and self-cognition….

As you say, the animal, in contrast to the Earth human being, is very much geared toward independently recognizing and acknowledging its modifications in every respect, what is your detailed advice how a human should do this, since he has a conscious-consciousness and a a personality (which he does not truly shows to the outside world, according to your statement earlier.)?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Justsayno

Post Number: 569
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, does the normal incarnation cycle always change from one gendre to the next? In one of your responses to a question, you say it all depends on genetics...so would that make the gendre of subsequent incarnations random?
Thank you
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Savio

Post Number: 727
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that the center of the earth has an iron core.

It was also mentioned that there is a fusion unit in the center of the earth.

My question being: Can you comment on the fusion unit and the iron core, are they one and the same?

Salome

Savio

Memo00

Post Number: 606
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

I remember you have mentioned that sleeping transversal to the north-south magnetic poles (for example with the head facing east or west) can cause that one doesn´t sleep well or have nightmares, etc.

I would like to know if the cardinal point that we face during meditation has any influence on it.

Thank you very much, salome.

David_chance

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
In a question & answer posed to you on December 3, 2005 by Scott you mentioned that, "On Earth the reincarnation cycles are out of order because of overpopulation. Yes, if a spirit form reincarnates too soon this causes problems."

I wonder...can these problems that arise because of reincarnating too soon include such things as the various developmental disabilities such as autism and similar disorders?

The reason I ask is because my only child, my son Jonah, has autism. According to some researchers there has been a great increase in the percentage of children diagnosed with autism, and these researchers don't know why. I wonder if some of this increase is the result of overpopulation and the decreased amount of time that the spirit form spends in the Beyond.

Thank you to all at FIGU for all that you do!
David

Door_knocker

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Based on your prediction of a major earthquake in San Francisco sometime in the future, it seems US citizens do not have much of a reason to think WW3 or any major economic collapse will happen at least until after this earthquake takes place.
My reason for this conclusion is either of these events would most probably eliminate any chance for car makers to produce the type of mirrorless cars you saw in the future.
Is my conclusion logical and do you agree with it?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 683
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Low self esteem, lack of confidence, fear when there is nothing to fear are some of the widely found qualities of majority of humans in our planet. Also the genetic manipulation and prevailing societal condition no doubt plays a part in majority of earth humans being either too cocky or too soft in response to provocations or stress situation.
Suicide and murder both are easy and clean with a press of a trigger, than other methods. That is, a trigger can be pressed in the heat of the moment.

Given the situation, do you think it is a good idea to allow nearly unrestricted gun ownership, for example like in the USA?
If not, what kind of safety mechanism/laws can be implemented to ensure that only sane and capable persons (civilians) own lethal arms for their justified need?
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Marcela

Post Number: 260
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

We know that the atom is in fact a galaxy like we see in the sky from telescopes. So a discussion came up with some members. If an atom is a galaxy with suns and planets, like neutrons, protons and electrons, we were wondering if there is life in that tiny galaxy like in the rest of the universe? Thank you so much, kind greetings to you and everybody in the SSSC.
Salome
Marcela

Robearth69

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s a pleasure Mr. Meier!

We know the white race came from the Lyria regions, The black race from Sirius, and the Yellow Race from Njssan. Where did the Red Race come from exactly?

-Robert

Mpower

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, how many advanced other races that still exist on earth such as; underneath the pacific ocean and surronding waters, mt shasta hyperboreans (which are gone now i think), then are center of the earth people? Is the hollow earth theory fake or is it scientificcaly correct about lava etc. and no races. Thanks very much
Salome, -Xyron

Scott

Post Number: 2424
Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam
Dear Billy,
Did Plejaren read & comment on the reports of the 'analysis of metal samples' done by EMPA(Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology), Metallurgist Walter Walker & by Chemist Marcel Vogel?

Billy doesn‘t know whether or not they read the reports. Probably yes.
And what can be added is that, contrary to the Swiss EMPA laboratories, Marcel Vogel – as a very knowledegeable expert in his field – did a good job, over 30 years ago!

If yes then what did Plejaren say ?
Did the Plejaren accept all of their findings, especially Marcel Vogel's ?
I am asking because it is only Marcel Vogel who made extraordinary claims on the origin of metal samples but the rest didn't. And besides that in the year 2011, a person in the USA named Ivan Alvarado who has a PhD in Engineering has analysed the claims of the Vogel and concluded the following which has put doubt on Vogel's earlier assertions:
"In a nutshell, the notable claims of this sample are that it contains a wide range of elements, the hard-to-obtain element Thulium, and metal crystals exhibiting birefringence. All of these claims are in themselves not remarkable or notable. Thulium, though rare, was available in the 80s and there is no reason that a metal in crystal form would not exhibit some degree of birefringence. A sample can be made to contain many elements of the periodic table without using "cold fusion", as Vogel suggests. Thus, even in the case that all of the claims about Meier's samples are correct, it still is not clear why these would make them remarkable. However, it would be interesting if the elements shown were all chemically bonded, but Vogel presents no evidence and performs no test that would lead to establish chemical bonding or alloying between them."
http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/Metal-Samples-Deconstruction-Update.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnweAd7Z-3g
Ivan Alvarado obtained his PhD in Electrical Engineering from UCLA. For over 10 years he has collaborated in multiple research programs in both academy and industry, all of them in the area of nano-scale fabrication for electronics and photonics. His areas of expertise are Electron Beam Lithography, Scanning Electron Microscopy, EDS Microanalysis, and Atomic Force Microscopy. He is a currently an active member of the Independent Investigations Group in Hollywood, California.

Indi (for Derrick)
My question is: (In regard to reincarnation) Whether it be special love bonds between spouses or deep family bonds, or the most evolution in certain geographical places, how does the spirit form of the human being designate where and through whom it incarnates (reincarnates)? What factors play a role and why?
Salome Robyn

The spirit-form does not „designate“; quite to the contrary, it „is designated“ according to creational laws. Billy does not know how this works, but of course everything depends on Schwingungen (swinging waves).

Pavani
Dear Billy,
Ptaah during your 254th Contact, November 28, 1995, gave explanations as to why the "wedding" cake UFO(WCUFO) resembles trash can lids. But in his explanations he did not address the "fallen pin" issue. One of the main allegations pointed by skeptics is of the "fallen pin" which appears to be out-of-place, lying on the top of the middle section of the WCUFO where as the rest of the "pins" are located between the spheres as shown in the below picture. Did you get any clarification on the appearance of the "fallen pin" & its location on WCUFO and its function from Plejaren and if yes, what did they say ?

That object of the seven-meter ship Billy was sitting on is about 60 cm long and goes into the ship’s wall. It’s not a loose object that has fallen down.

(Note by CF: It is a funny thing to notice how sceptics are continuously trying to bend and adjust reality to their own wishes and expectations. A „fallen pin“, that’s really funny, especially when imagining a ship rattling and jumping during the start process and losing all kinds of screws and bolts.
It is rather arrogant attitude to judge the design of such an unknown object and compare it with our technology, in light of the fact that the Plejaren ships are using technology and energy forms that are a long way beyond our limited understanding and science.)

Rosemarie
Zaqwsx
During your travel to timelessness, you refer about the great unity of everything. And you said that it is the last step before being one again with Creation. So then the where of the great unity is separate to where the Creation. In what belt does "oneness with Creation" takes place? In the Center core, Creation belt, or all 7 belts?
(Note by CF: I just realize that I falsely explained your question to Billy. Excuse me. But thinking about it right now, in my opinion it is not important to our evolution and to our everyday life to know the answer to such kinds of questions.)
Excuse me but i would like this be answered so i'llunderstand more atoms and quantum physics. Atoms has protons in its center and electrons occupies the rest of orbital belts. But neutrons on otherhand only exists in nucleus and can also travel back and forth.
Theres also such thing as neutrinos, which accdng to meier, if isolated, controled and weaponized by earth man, can eradicate everything in the speed of light.
Now i wanna know where timelessness happens.
Meier said that time is created in our belt, so change can happen, and evolution, and becoming and being, etc.
If he says timelessness happens in all belts then i assume that the purest-energy-form/most-most-basic-unit-of-everything or in whatever name it islabeled houses every corner of the universe, every atom and cell, every insect, worm and stone and then there, houses my and everyones body and being.
If timelessness only exists in some belts and not all, then i'll find another analysis later.
I dunno if you really understand anythng whati said since my mind is squashed ryt now.
And also it pissed at first when you said my question is unnecessary since im trying repetitively, battling my two decade long stupid brain habits and at same time doing my all psyche efforts to embrace this new, strange but truthful way of life which im bullshitily ignorant for 20 fucking yrs.
But my piss passed dont worry. I just felt the same way when meier easily laughed when i asked him if he exists.
Anyway, lessons learned. Heres my q once again.
Which of the 7 universe belts timelessness exists where you felt the great unity?

Of course in the Materiegürtel (material belt) because a human being cannot live in the other belts (he can just traverse 5 to 7).

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
Can you share us your thoughts (or ask the Plejarens) of the three popular types of cooktop technologies in use today, their effects on the human body?
The three popular types are:
* Cooking by natural gas, where the actual fire makes contact with the cookware
* Cooking by traditional electric heating element (as with the common electric coil heater) and heat is then transferred to the cookware without actual flame
* Cooking by induction field, whereby the electromagnetic field generated by the base reacts with the magnetic properties of the cookware (pot) and the heat is created on the cookware itself
Thank you.

All three technologies or methods are used for the same purpose: heating food, and the effect on the human body is that if you eat the food you are nourished.

P.S. If this cannot be answered right now, can you answer this short question instead:
Is the current Pope Francis still the predicted last pope of the Roman Catholic church (meaning no other pope will be named nor follows)? In a previous contact report 236 (line 259) it was said a pope was supposed to have been assassinated but was not. I'm curios if it has changed enough to affect the one mentioned in the Henoch prophecy in your contacts.

Lepuniv
Dear Billy,
Vb28 you said:
" Everything that exists is never infinite. The only "thing" that is infinite is the "Absolute Nothing of infinite duration"...
And to me you said that an egg had a finite part and an infinite one.
This is contracitory, because an egg is something that exists!
Question: Can you explain in a better way?
Salome
Take care!
Lepuniv

Everything is relative to our understanding.
Who knows, perhaps the „Absolute Nothing“ has also an egg-shape. But we don’t know it. Our capacity to know such „things“ is limited.
Besides, the term „infinite“ has different meanings when used for an extention (space) or duration (time).

Mitedo
Hello Billy,
I have recently found your information and this forum. I have noticed that you have a history of using your contacts to verify or debunk the experiences of others. I was wondering if you would be willing to do so again with the list I have compiled. If you perform a Google and/or YouTube search with these names along with the term 'alien,' you can find a variety of information on their accounts. Also, their books and/or websites have additional information. Please note that I am not interested in their opinions or any personality issues, I am only interested in learning if their observations concerning their encounters are factual. I apologize if you have already addressed these accounts as I could not find them with a definitive response from you.
Simon Parkes
Bonnie Meyer
"Jim Sparks" Vincent Sparacino
Dan Burisch/Crain
Kim Carlsberg
Derrel Sims
Bright Garlick
Charles Hall
Philip Schneider
Clifford Stone
Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane
YOUTUBE[ufoliteracy]
Ricky G. YOUTUBE[ufoabductee]*
* Note: for fear of being stalked, most of his videos are currently being set to private, but may return in the future when he feels safe again. There are other YouTube video interviews with him though.
My questions are as follows:
1. Would you be willing to request that the Plejaren investigate these accounts?
2. If so, would you be willing to reply to this post in the future with a true/false tag for each listing?
3. If any of these claims are true, can you put the true accounts in your future contact reports? In the contact reports, I would be interested in knowing what the Plejaren know about the issues and any information they are willing to provide us.
4. If any significant contact reports are produced from this investigation, can you please have your staff make it a priority to translate the reports into English?
Cristian and/or moderators: please feel free to review these listings yourself before providing them to Billy. If you have previous information from Billy on these accounts, please refer me accordingly. Thank you for processing my forum post.

Billy isn’t interested to be concerned with these people and will not discuss them with the Plejaren. He just reports what the Plejaren tell him since he himself cannot do the research.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
Is the time of Henoch I listed in FIGU Bulletin 50 (Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch) of 13,500 years ago still accurate, and if so, which of the following time reckonings for the procreation of Adam would you recommend we study:

1). page 13 corrected Talmund Jmmanuel 2011 edition = 13,500 years ago (from 2011)
2). OM canon 31:560 which says the procreation of Adam was 1,700 years before the first birth of Henok on Earth (calculated from OM canon 31:43 as 9308 vor Jmmanuel) or 9308 + 1700 = 11,008 years vor Jmmanuel's time or roughly 13,023 years ago (11,008 years vor Jmmanuel to the year 2013 = 13,023 years)
3). The correction to "An Open Word" as 13,035 years ago (1975) = 11,060 vor Jmmanuel or 13,075 years ago (2013)?

If Billy's previous personality of Henoch I was living 13,500 years ago, how could the procreation of Adam by Billy's previous personality of the ET Semjasa occur at the exact same time as noted in the corrected TJ? #2 does not match up with #1, and is some 477 years short. #3 is different from both #1 & #2 and 52 years more then #2 and 427 years short of #1. Help a researcher gain clarification like only you can ok?
Salome Corey

Yes, the 13,500 years for the first Henoch is still accurate.
Henoch I was living about 11,500 years vor Jmmanuel
Henoch II was living 9308 years vor Jmmanuel
Henoch III was living between 4-5,000 years vor Jmmanuel

Note by CF:
Adam was procreated about 389,000 years ago.
Between OM 31:565 and 31:566 over 380,000 years have passed.
OM 31:566 corresponds with TJ page 10, verse 11.
The OM and TJ show the correct numbers/dates.

Newinitiation
Hi Billy
To this day I just can't come to terms with so many people out there stating that they've had contact with ETs, even after eliminating reasons of fraud, schizophrenia, black ops special access programs involving cloned humans looking like the greys, liars, CIA funded disinformation, highly technological remnants or descendants of earlier ET civilisation living in isolation from the rest of surface dwelling humans, profiteers, charlatanry, fame seekers and delusionals.
Billy I may be wrong but where it involves Dr Greer's CE-5 contact with aliens initiative where thousands of video footage of UFOs spanning many decades, credible military eyewitness accounts and scores of declassified government documents verifying people's claims of contact with ET beings from outer space, its improbable that all these people's account could not be all wrong at the same time.
You have recently stated in your Bulletin 78 that there were 4 instead of 3 ET groups very active here on earth.
I don't know to what extent they are involved in the affairs of earth humans and to what extent they are intervening in our affairs but you did state on previous occasions that contact with small group of earthlings is possible by the ETs.
Now I do consider that your information is always superseded after recent turn of events and that nothing stays static.
So could you please, for the sake of so many of my confused fellow human beings out there as well as for myself by stating to us the unequivocal truth so that any confusion can be eliminated once and for all about what the reality of truth is in regards to ET contact with human beings on earth.
My question is have any of the 4 groups of extraterrestrial beings stationed on earth excluding the Plejaren and the Federation members ever had contact with any earth human beings including Dr Geer and his group members and I include the interaction of a conscious kind with their flying disks or beamships with earth humans as part of the definition of contact and not necessarily contact of a face to face kind?
Thank you
Matt Lee

Billy said that the Plejaren have told them that they detected no contacts between the 4 groups and terrestrial human beings. They did not say that there are none such between the 4 groups and terrestrial human beings. And they also informed him that certain terrestrial human beings are also involved into the matter, but not to what extent. It is possible that terrestrial time travellers from our own future may be involved into it.

(Note by CF: Since Billy is in no position to research space around the Earth himself he cannot present you the much-desired „unequivocal truth“ on a plate in order to soothe your confusion. You will have to live with the uncertainty that eventually some new information could emanate sometime in the future about contacts etc. etc.
One of life’s truths is that it is not static and that human beings will continually detect new truths etc. etc., which is based on learning. That’s why the Plejaren [just as we human beings on Earth] have to continually expand our knowledge because there of new discoveries etc.)

Ferbon
Hello Eduard. It is understood that it shouldn’t be condemned to make mistakes because among others - that’s how the process of learning continues. Unfortunately along with the progress there are always those who want to change the truth. It may even be that at present the number of those assholes is almost unbelievable. And so in this part I would like to ask you about deliberate surrender of material-self, reason, thinking and feelings of material body to such degeneration for the purpose of learning and cognition. When this what seems like healthy kick in a teeth is an option and when this is a must?

We don’t understand your question.
Even those who „change the truth“ have to finally learn to find it themselves.

(Note by CF: Calling them „assholes“ could be reason for you to question your own thinking and behaving.)

Patm
Billy,
Was the prophet Mohammed's (Der Gespriesene) original (unmodified) 'Constitution/Treaty of Medina' establishing an Ummah (community) of Medina based on the 'Teaching of the Prophets' (Spirtual Teaching) and the information he received in his contacts with the Plejaren Gospod (Allah) (Der Rühmliche)?
Thanks and Salome
PatM

Mohammed himself did not write down his teaching, which of course was in line with the spiritual teaching.
His teaching was written down be people who did not understand what they heard, and much of it was written down a long time after Mohammed’s death.

(Note by CF: Mohammed’s teaching can be read in its original form in the „Goblet of Truth“.)

Joe
Billy,
If I'm not mistaken I had read somewhere here in the forum that Ptaah had discovered that there were future Earth humans visiting their past which would be our present time. Could you please, if possible, tell me in which contact report was this mentioned?

Ptaah mentioned the „Erdzukünftigen“ (terrestrial human beings from our own future) in several contact reports, but he did not go into details.
Ebe_aura
Hi Billy All at Figu
Concentrating or focusing on a candle flame i think can help in focus mind,conecentraion or meditation.... Do you think that different'Crystals' can help ones mind or person by way of focusing as they all have thier own unique properties,Can you explain please.
I ask as theres confusion as to if it alls esoteric nonsense?
Thanks

You can concentrate on a flame, a crystal, your hand, a finger, another object, a flower, etc. etc. It’s just a focus point for your concentration/meditation.
And you can also learn about an object by studying it and concentrate with your consciousness on it.

(Note by CF: It’s your own consciousness which helps your mind, not the crystal.)

Marbar
Billy,
The Black community in The United States is messed up. High unemployment among Blacks is high, (especially among the Black males), more children are being born out of wedlock, Blacks killed each other more than they are killed by any other race, more Blacks are getting on welfare, food stamps, etc., if you got to a welfare place, you will see more Blacks than any other race in line, when a Black man is waking down a road by itself; many people will be scared of him for no reason, when a few Black men cause trouble, all Black men a judged just because of the actions of a few and the media fuels this nonsense, and people always fear Black men as of the result of the media and many people, especially the Whites buy into it.

To make things worse, there is no fathers in the homes of Black children and the boys are greatly affect by this. Plus, Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are a bunch of frauds and they don’t care for the Black community. Now, if a two or more White men were fighting, people would try to stop it; in contrast; if two or more Black men were fighting no one would stop them. In my eyes, no one cares for Black men and boys. There are many single moms in the Black community and the children suffered the most and turn to a life of crime. The Black women keep the father (especially when he will be and wants to be a father) of her children away unless he pays child support. This really hurt the father of the children and sometimes the father commits suicide. Many people say Black women are the worse stewards of children and I agree with them. This just some of the problems that occurs in the Black community in the United States.
Billy what will it take to fix the Black community in the United States?

It requires that each human being is treated alike and that there is not separation, but cooperation. The white people must accept the black etc. people as equal human beings, i.e. human beings of equal value.
There are also similar problems within the „white community“, and also in other countries as well, even Switzerland, but in minor degree.
Slavery and racism are still having a substancial effect in the U.S.
Of course the „Black“ must also do their part to improve their own „fate“.

(Note by CF: It is an urgent necessity in any society, in all races, nationalities, clans, groups of people etc. etc. on earth, and therefore also within the „black community“, that offspring is produced only by loving, mature couples who are not criminal and who are in a position to grant a good and harmonious education to their child/ren and who are in possession of the necessary material/financial conditions etc. etc .)

Orphelia
Hi Billy & Christian,
Lately I've been feeling a connection to something around Mt. Shasta. There's a story behind this which is way to longated to write it down. So cutting this short, can you give me some kind of explanation as to why I feel this connection there?
Thank you. Orphie.

Your feelings are triggered by your thinking (and not by outside factors).

Zanderson
Hello Billy
Hope all is well with you.
I remember a contact report in which you stated that Samajase, based on her looks, seemed to be in her 30s, however she was over 300 years old (if my memory is correct). So my question is would a plajeran at around 100 years of age look like a 10 year old earthling? Personally I think that the maturation period of humans universally would be roughly standard, therefore late teens to early 20s. So a 100 year old Erran (for example) would look like a recently matured earthling who would be in their late teens to early 20s as oppose to a 10 year old. Is this assumption correct?

Yes. The physical bodies of the Plejaren’s children mature with about the same „speed/rate“ as human beings on Earth.

Jacob
Hello Billy,
In contact 109 of Thursday June 8th, 1978, you speak about the following:
..Das Tier ist im Gegensatz zum Erdenmenschen sehr stark darauf ausgerichtet, seine Modifikationen in jeder Beziehung selbst zu erkennen und anzuerkennen, was ihm auch die Sicherheit seiner Selbststärke, seines Selbstwissens und seines Selbstsicheren gibt, wodurch es sehr beständig ist. Dies darum, weil es naturgesetzmässig richtig verbunden ist und dies in ihm impulsmässig alles durchwallt. Der Mensch nun, naturabgefallen, verweichlicht und sich grossdenkend in seinen Gedankenformen, hat längst verlernt, sich auf das Selbstwissen, die Selbstsicherheit und auf die Selbständigkeit auszurichten und auf die Selbsterkenntnis…
..The animal, in contrast to the Earth human being, is very much geared toward independently recognizing and acknowledging its modifications in every respect, which gives it the security of its self-strength, its self-knowledge, and its self-confidence, making it very stable. This is so because it is correctly connected to the laws of nature, and these surge through it in an impulse-related manner. Now, the human being, who is fallen away from nature, effeminate, and big-thinking in his thought forms, has long since forgotten how to align himself on self-knowledge, self-confidence, and on independence and self-cognition….
As you say, the animal, in contrast to the Earth human being, is very much geared toward independently recognizing and acknowledging its modifications in every respect, what is your detailed advice how a human should do this, since he has a conscious-consciousness and a a personality (which he does not truly shows to the outside world, according to your statement earlier.)?
Salome, Jacob

Simply by using one’s ratio = rationality and intellect, and by connecting oneself again with nature, which, btw, is hardly possible when living in a city.

Justsayno
Dear Billy, does the normal incarnation cycle always change from one gendre to the next? In one of your responses to a question, you say it all depends on genetics...so would that make the gendre of subsequent incarnations random?
Thank you
Sheila

The gender/sex of a human being is determined by genetics which is a material factor.

Savio
Hi Billy
It was mentioned that the center of the earth has an iron core.
It was also mentioned that there is a fusion unit in the center of the earth.
My question being: Can you comment on the fusion unit and the iron core, are they one and the same?
Salome Savio

Billy thinks that due to the high pressure on the iron core a fusion process is going on.
But it’s a different process than what happens on the Sun.

Memo00
Hello dear Billy
I remember you have mentioned that sleeping transversal to the north-south magnetic poles (for example with the head facing east or west) can cause that one doesn´t sleep well or have nightmares, etc.
I would like to know if the cardinal point that we face during meditation has any influence on it.
Thank you very much, salome.

Basically, there’s not much influence, but it is adviseable to sleep in a north-south direction if possible.

David_chance
Hi Billy,
In a question & answer posed to you on December 3, 2005 by Scott you mentioned that, "On Earth the reincarnation cycles are out of order because of overpopulation. Yes, if a spirit form reincarnates too soon this causes problems."
I wonder...can these problems that arise because of reincarnating too soon include such things as the various developmental disabilities such as autism and similar disorders?
The reason I ask is because my only child, my son Jonah, has autism. According to some researchers there has been a great increase in the percentage of children diagnosed with autism, and these researchers don't know why. I wonder if some of this increase is the result of overpopulation and the decreased amount of time that the spirit form spends in the Beyond.
Thank you to all at FIGU for all that you do!
David

No, autism and developmental disabilities have nothing to do with the out-of-order-reincarnation cyles.
The effects of the abnormal reincarnation cycles are, among other things, unconcernedness and disinterest for ethics, for gathering knowledge and wisdom, etc. The human beings do not develop in a consciousness-based valuable form.

Door_knocker
Based on your prediction of a major earthquake in San Francisco sometime in the future, it seems US citizens do not have much of a reason to think WW3 or any major economic collapse will happen at least until after this earthquake takes place.
My reason for this conclusion is either of these events would most probably eliminate any chance for car makers to produce the type of mirrorless cars you saw in the future.
Is my conclusion logical and do you agree with it?

No, that’s not logical.
Btw: two times already the outbreak of WW3 has been prevented by Russian officers, luckily.

Smukhuti
Hello Billy,
Low self esteem, lack of confidence, fear when there is nothing to fear are some of the widely found qualities of majority of humans in our planet. Also the genetic manipulation and prevailing societal condition no doubt plays a part in majority of earth humans being either too cocky or too soft in response to provocations or stress situation.
Suicide and murder both are easy and clean with a press of a trigger, than other methods. That is, a trigger can be pressed in the heat of the moment.
Given the situation, do you think it is a good idea to allow nearly unrestricted gun ownership, for example like in the USA?
If not, what kind of safety mechanism/laws can be implemented to ensure that only sane and capable persons (civilians) own lethal arms for their justified need?

No, unrestricted gun ownership is not a good idea. The more weapons are around, the more incidents are occurring.
There should be restrictions set to the weapon/gun lobby (Waffenlobby).

(Note by CF: And of course the thinking of the people regarding living with and among each other should greatly improve, which will not be the case, however, as long as the religion disease is working within the brain of so many people on this globe. It is a requirement that the human beings on Earth turn towards the spiritual teaching, learn it an live accordingly.)

Marcela
Dear Billy and Christian:
We know that the atom is in fact a galaxy like we see in the sky from telescopes. So a discussion came up with some members. If an atom is a galaxy with suns and planets, like neutrons, protons and electrons, we were wondering if there is life in that tiny galaxy like in the rest of the universe? Thank you so much, kind greetings to you and everybody in the SSSC.
Salome Marcela

The atom and also the components of its 7-level structure have a „Eigenleben“ (a life of its own), but Billy does not know whether there is some kind of life on the „hull“ of the particles.

Robearth69
It’s a pleasure Mr. Meier!
We know the white race came from the Lyria regions, The black race from Sirius, and the Yellow Race from Njssan. Where did the Red Race come from exactly?
- Robert

Billy doesn’t know.

(Note by CF: In the book OM it is mentioned that Tetel, the son of a Lyrian father and an earthly mother is the father of the red species [Menschengeschlecht] on Earth.)

Mpower
Dear Billy, how many advanced other races that still exist on earth such as; underneath the pacific ocean and surronding waters, mt shasta hyperboreans (which are gone now i think), then are center of the earth people? Is the hollow earth theory fake or is it scientificcaly correct about lava etc. and no races. Thanks very much
Salome, -Xyron

The hollow earth theory is nonsense. Of course there are caverns/hollow spaces in the Earth’s crust, full of water and petroleum, etc. but not in the sense that our planet is hollow.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page