Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 13, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through December 13, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ardie

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that another reason they didn't want us to see photos of them was for their protection. That is why Menara didn't want her face in the photo with the ray gun. It is possible that our looking at their face and concentrating on it could cause a negative effect on them. Maybe I am not remembering it correctly.

Ferbon

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen_moore

What you said you heard maybe referred to Gabriel which was quoted here to be former personality of Quetzel. If so then this would be as close to the real Gabriel as with portrait of "Jesus" which as you know was imagined/invented/created by Italian artist and in much later time.

Salome

Lemontree

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Why they say against Dalai Lama here:
http://theyfly.com/newsflash92/Dalai_Lama2.htm

The string-puller, respectively, the instigator of that, is the Dalai Lama, who, in his stupidity, is at work behind the scenes, politically, and hungry for power, and thereby causes unrest, whereby, as is usual for a wolf in sheep's clothing, he handles everything such that nothing can be proven against him.

But in here that he has highly-evolved consciousness:
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=2685

The consciousness of those monks who are responsible for the search for the new Dalai Lama is highly-developed. Therefore they are able to "receive information" through meditation and vision in order to know where they should search for the new head/leader.

The child is found by the monks because he is endowed with highly-developed consciousness vibrations that can be received and traced. A child of this type has a high consciousness-evolution and is executing strong consciousness-related activities while still very young.

Therefore, the small boy is able to recognize through meditative influences etc. objects etc. that did belong to former Buddhist leaders.

--

So if Dalai Lama is nothing special why then say the selected Dalai Lama is found because of his highly-developed consciousness?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lemontree,

As to the Dalai Lama.

No matter how "consciously developed" one may be at birth, the choices one makes during their life times and how they decide to mold their personality is another thing.

He is human as anyone of us and makes choices during the life. Some are good and some are bad choices. This is how we form our character ...or become a character.

There is a difference between being a character and having character.

Salome,
Eddie

Lemontree

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That makes sense, didn't think someone a bit highly "consciously developed" ends up that way...

Justsayno

Post Number: 555
Posted on Friday, August 09, 2013 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People have always been corrupted by power and money no matter how consciously developed they are. Look at George Green as an example.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Abdiel

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Billy Meyer is mason?

Ramirez

Post Number: 942
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel,

"Does Billy Meyer is mason?"

If you read the Masons book entitled "Declaration of Principles" it states the Masonic Lodge is a ..... Charitable, Benevolent, Educational and Religious society.

So given that one of it's declared objectives is in part to be a religious organization would you really expect Billy Meier to be a member ?

That book though it comes in different versions is basically similar everywhere and given to every Mason who joins the organization.

Not sure if they have a space lodge or space cadets section but if they did Meier would probably qualify as Worshipful Master but then he has always stated there are no masters to worship either ascended or walking about among general population.
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 347
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You want to know if Herr Meier is a member of the Masonic Orders?

Ask him.
Life

Memo00

Post Number: 602
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy MEIER worked in dozens of works in his world travels, i think building (mason) is one of them and that helped him later in the construction of the Semjase Silver Star Center.

If you are talking about Freemasonry, then no, he is not one of them. According to the Teaching rituals and so are completely unnecessary, although Billy has explained that Freemasonry is a harmless institution.

Salome

Abdiel

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For example, new sects have their root on masonry.

For example:
1. Most christian sects from protestant branch where created by mason.

2. The Jehovah witness was created by a mason named Russel.

So a new sect with a new ideology can be created by the mason according to the current time...don't you think?

I mean, is just a calculation that cross my head.

Abdiel

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00 daid:
"If you are talking about Freemasonry, then no, he is not one of them. According to the Teaching rituals and so are completely unnecessary, although Billy has explained that Freemasonry is a harmless institution".

YEAH, YEAH...Harmless as a crocodile lurking in the swamp...

Memo00

Post Number: 604
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a quote from the questions Billy on this forum: "The Freemansons as sort of a religious community are harmless, as is also the case with the Illuminati, a group of people who are spreading silly conspiration theories. "

Of course there are Freemasons who have done negative things, but that is just "normal" if you take in account their number and popularity around the globe. Also some of their participants have been important historical figures (revolutionaries, presidents, famous writers, etc.) and that is just logical because of their philosophy, ideals, etc. It is like if you research and find that most Nobel Prize winners are from "first world" countries and have certain academic level, etc. It is just logical. Also for being Freemason one has to believe in a "deity" (their so called Great Architect of the Universe) and since the Lodges mainly exist in Christian countries it is just logical that most members are Christian and that because of their ideas they are against the Catholic church but because they are still religious they could create other groups, sects, etc. It is not really something difficult to understand.

Salome.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

maybe he meant compared to the giza dudes they is harmless rofl ;) or the institution will amount to nothing in the future
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Abdiel

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe in god (ME)...
I'm god because If I not exist the creation not exist from my point of view...If i not exist, the universe not exist.

But regarding Billy, then he is not freemason nor francmason?

Because I have seen that historically, many ideologies came from the free and franc masons...

For example:
1. The communism come from the zionist mason.

2. Most protestant sects from the christian religion where created by free mason.

Abdiel

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

memo00 said: Of course there are Freemasons who have done negative things.

Yes I coincide with you.

For example:
The armenian genocide was plotted between the Rotchild's house and the Masonic Lodge of Tesalonika and there are documents that probe this history fact.

The bellow video explain the real history about the armenian genocide and the free masonry.

Video:
Who where responsible for armenian genocide?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDAZkhc-HUU

Smukhuti

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

Exactly. It is however not entirely correct that lodges exists in mainly Christian countries. They are all over the world especially in the former British colonies. For example, freemasonry came to India in 1729. In India a mixed bag of historical figures have been freemasons. Just like a many shady characters, prime ministers and presidents were freemasons, some very prominent characters who did play positive part in society have been freemasons. A well known example in India is Swami Vivekananda who was a 19th century Hindu monk/religious reformer and who cast a very positive effect on Hindu religion.

Regarding Nobel prize, in most part this is not given to the most eligible, but to the most visible and convenient.
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Mahigitam

Post Number: 564
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My analysis of the recent Q/A's by Meier:
----------------------------------------

1) Which decides the gender in current life?

In an interview with Randolph Winters in 1989, around 28 minutes into the video, Meier says that we can control our gender of the next life time in this life time by training our consiousness/mind and if we do not clearly decide which gender we want/aspire/wish to be in our next life, we would be born as a homosexual.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/69067/UFO___Billy_Meier_interview_by_Randolph_Winters/

The following five q/a's are posted to Billy, related to gender types.

Jan
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 02:27 pm:

Hello Billy,
In your small brochure "Ein Wort zu Mann und Frau ..." you write that "Basically speaking, we are to notice that firstly are all embryos of female type. A transformation to male ones - when it becomes male - follows first from the eight to tenth week of pregnancy, namely through development of larger amount of hormone, e.g. Testosteron."
"Grundlegend ist dabei beachten, dass erstlich alle Embryos weiblicher Natur sind. Eine Wandlung zum Männlichen - wenn es ein Junge wird - erfolgt erst während der achten bis zehnten Schwangerschaftswoche, und zwar duch die Entwicklung einer grösseren Menge Hormone, wie z.B. Testosteron."
The question is: How can be the gender of a person "in development" for such a long time, 8-10 weeks of pregnancy, when the gender, on chromosomen level XX/XY, is determinated after impregnation?
Many thanks for your explanation.
Jan

Answer
The gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the personality that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy. It is the new personality that has been created by the comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) that "steers/directs" the developing embryo in order to remain a female body or to become a male body. This process is made possible by the spirit's force/power. The spirit form is responsible for the necessary impulses for this process, but the spirit form itself does NOT decide about the gender. It's the new personality and its aspects/goals/etc. that determine the gender of the developing baby/human being.

Savio
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 09:41 am:

Hi Billy
As it was mentioned that the gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the personality that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy.
While our scientists are of the opinion that the gender is determined by the chromosome XX/XY.
Can you explain what role is the chromosome XX/XY?
Thanks
Savio

Answer
The chromosomes are not activated during impregnation, but later. This is also the case with animals.

Savio
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 01:06 am:

Hi Billy
Thanks for your answer in explaining the delayed activation of the chromosome inside of the embryo.
I would like to ask which one is the major factor in determining the gender of a new born baby:-
1. the personality that enters the embryo or
2. the chromosome?
To what extend in percentage will this major factor in control?
Thanks
Savio

Answer
As far as Billy knows the chromosomes are the determining factor.

Savio
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 08:07 pm:

Hi Billy
Thanks for your answer that the chromosomes are the determining factor for the gender of a new born baby.
Supposing, there is a person, before he dies, he has a strong will and every reason of becoming a man again in his next life.
My question is: Is there any chance that this spirit will engage with an embryo with XX (female) chromosome? What would happen then?
Thanks
Savio

Answer
Contrary to knowledge, wish factors (Wunschfaktoren) are not (cannot be) transferred into a next life. After the end of one's life the personality is dissolved before an entirely new one is built up.
The gender is determined by genetics alone.

October 27, 2013
Justsayno
Dear Billy, does the normal incarnation cycle always change from one gendre to the next? In one of your responses to a question, you say it all depends on genetics...so would that make the gendre of subsequent incarnations random?
Thank you
Sheila

The gender/sex of a human being is determined by genetics which is a material factor.

If we summarize all of the above, it is evident that the answer to this gender question is not consistent. Any thoughts ?

1989 - by Material Consciousness in previous life
June 2005 - new personality and its aspects/goals/etc(8-10 weeks)
June 2006 - new personality & chromoses are only activated after impregnation
July 2, 2006 - Chromosomes are determining factor
July 22, 2006 - Only by genetics & previous life/personality has nothing to do with it
October 27, 2013 - by genetics

Also I remember, it has been said that the process of gender assignment in next life is done automatically by Creation & this depends upon the life experiences we need in order to evolve spiritually. Could someone find this source ?

2)

Savio
Hi Billy
It was mentioned that the center of the earth has an iron core.
It was also mentioned that there is a fusion unit in the center of the earth.
My question being: Can you comment on the fusion unit and the iron core, are they one and the same?
Salome Savio

Billy thinks that due to the high pressure on the iron core a fusion process is going on.
But it’s a different process than what happens on the Sun.

Meier/CF's answer seems to be at odds with Quetzals explanation in CR 212, 1986. Though they both need not be mutually exclusive. It could be that they are similar(Quetzal) but a different processes(Meier) must be going on in earths core and on sun.

CR 130, 1980

Billy:..The twits still maintain, however, that the Sun is a true furnace all the way down to its core, where continuous nuclear fusions would take place. They still haven't encountered or come to the thought that the fire ball of the Sun could be just a purely external fact, while underneath a huge nuclear star of a special kind is hidden - a nuclear furnace, so to speak - which, through tremendous processes in its interior, hurls up its immense radiations and vibrations high above itself, and they become glowing and blazing seas of fire that shoot out like gigantic tongues of fire into outer space as prominences. One must really leave one thing to the twits, though, because now they seem to have finally found out that the solar internal processes must be completely different than they accepted until now; perhaps now they will also slowly come to the fact that the Sun is not a wavering and glowing mass but rather a firm star.

CR 212, 1986

Quetzal: The Earth’s core, thus the center of the Earth, is not simply a solid mass, as is erroneously supposed by the earthly scientists; rather, it is a core that is similar to what the Sun is in its entirety.
Billy:
So it’s a bubbling, nuclear furnace.
Quetzal:
54. That is a good comparison.

3)

Door_knocker
Based on your prediction of a major earthquake in San Francisco sometime in the future, it seems US citizens do not have much of a reason to think WW3 or any major economic collapse will happen at least until after this earthquake takes place.
My reason for this conclusion is either of these events would most probably eliminate any chance for car makers to produce the type of mirrorless cars you saw in the future.
Is my conclusion logical and do you agree with it?

No, that’s not logical.
Btw: two times already the outbreak of WW3 has been prevented by Russian officers, luckily.

The 2 Russian officers might be Stanislav Petrov & Vasili Arkhipov.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov
ufoprophet.blogspot.in
..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier.

Justsayno

Post Number: 588
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In today's response to Jacob, Billy said "Having Empfindungen is not a common thing here on Earth among human beings. The effect of being outside in nature may lead to a Hochstimmung (not correctly translated as „in high spirits“) of one’s psyche, which is not an Empfindung."

(Note by CF: Actually, a human being cannot understand and does not know what an Empfindung is, unless he/she is experiencing one, which, in current times, is not frequently the case.)

Hi Jacob, although I'm not entirely sure that I reached this stage of emfindung, if I did, this is my understanding of it. It's when if you could only have one wish, it would be to change places with someone who may die. You love that person so much that you don't want any harm to come to them and you would gladly change places with them if you could. I could be wrong. I have only felt this with my child, not sure if I would have the same opinion if it were my spouse. Not that I don't love my spouse, it's just that I don't know if I would be as willing to change places with him in a situation like that. We've discussed this extensively between us and we both feel the same way. But I find it a bit disturbing that we would both sacrifice ourselves for our children because I don't know if that is correct thinking. More of a mother bear mentality which may not be in line with the spiritual teaching.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Qmanchu

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy/Eduard,

Great respect and reverence to you sir and all your freinds and colleagues terestrial and extraterrestrial.

Please have patience with me for I am a small humble life form. I have read much of your written materials , yet I have much to further read. Please forgive me if I seem ignorant or naive.

My question to you sir, is

Can you please inform me as to where i can aquire true and complete information on the RUNES,SYMBOLS, such as the tree of life i have seen in your documenteries ?

It is said that Odin gave his eye to the giant Memir for this knowledge, which further motivates me for this seems such a large sacrifice from a "god".

Many thanks to all,

QMANCHU/Quentin

Vincent

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I been trying to find on the forum and on FOM website where it says how Billy Meier's spirit form was brought to Earth and who was responsible for bringing it here 389,000 years ago. I guess AA had something to with it but I'm not sure. How was it actually brought over here to enter our reincarnation cycle? Was it the Plejaren who brought it over?

Scott

Post Number: 2429
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Vincent,
Here is a question to Billy back in 2005:

"Are you free to state how your spirit form arrived on planet Earth to start its reincarnational cycle? "

Answer

Henok flew in and died here on Earth.

Vincent

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thanks! I must have missed seeing that.

That answer is a bit vague though. Does that mean he fly in on his own spaceship or did someone else fly him in? The latter seems more logical. If so, which race brought him here?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page