Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive through February 01, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kbanthis

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/
From reading this I dont know how else to aquire a building to give to them? From what I understand it is a non-profit tax paying society where each memeber provides for themselves. It is just there has to be some way to get a building all ready in USA it is 2013!

Kbanthis

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the Australia FIGU Landsgruppes website says LLC so maybe a non profit isn't the best route, seeing as it would more than likely be the same amount of people donating, all tho never know who will open eyes and ears to the truth of the Mission. I know I was just trying to imply that all the money should goto SSSC and that just a building would be suffiecent. Would be nice if things changed and it was possible to have living quarters around Munds Park area to live with the geisteslehre (seems to make sense). We human beings in America would be doing nothing in comparison to what BEAM has done, and has been thru. ( im sure everyone all ready knows that just thought should clarify with my previous posts) Just working with study group and being involved with peace meditation. I was just implying I had seen some grants for non-profits on grants.gov and thought maybe it would be the quickest way to getting a building to do peace meditation and have study group in. At the same time who will be donating besides the human beings who all ready are involved, then again if it were a social non-profit might be able to write it off on taxes and just keep donating it back. I dont know if that is legal but it sounds like what it says in the Kelch der Wahrheit where they get many donations back. I just don't know. At the same time I want to live with the geisteslehre and not be doing anything materially degrading or whatever the words are. It just doesnt make sense how there are so many huge non profits going on and no FIGU building is all I meant by what I have been typing. I know I don't want any material wealth or anything from it (seems so wierd writing that) or anyone should have any if there was such a non profit. Just put all the money towards FIGU Landesgruppe USA and after the building is built give the rest to SSSC. I know basically most things in USA don't make alot of sense surrounding Billy Meier(meanning it isn't on every tv and computer, the actual case and not propaganda and fake stories) , cause it should be the most important thing we all are involved with, foundation stone wise. I don't understand how it is going to take all the people with all these vast accumulated resources so long to realize we are living with BEAM on the same planet. I just wrote post 22 and 23 in kinda a hurry and should have thought more before posting it. The monetary situation here in USA doesn't make alot of sense to me or anyone, but each work is worth its wage. I think that means working on something and not the monetary system, cause at minuium wage it should be 11 dollars an hour to just afford a 2 bedroom apartment, let alone saving up for a house. Let alone absurd predator rates that get much more than what a house even seems to be worth. So many houses have been foreclosed and where does the money go? Reminds me of what Tommy Chong (I agree with what BEAM says on cannabis as it is not good) said, Like a big budget movie picture where spend 25 million dollars and the movie flops, doesnt make any money. Someone made 25 million dollars tho. Where is the sense in our economy. I know I believe geisteslehre is most important work in history obviously, and BEAM just deserves more for it is all I am implying. A place to study would be great. Just BEAM deserves way more than any country has given him and I can't wrap my mind around why they would suppress it or anything of that matter seeing as we need to avoid spirtual darkness , and hope we do. All in all it is BEAM and SSSC who needs all the resources accumulated from what ever efforts are put together here in USA, since really just need a property with a building, and could maybe have enough land to put up houses to would be nice, just I don't understand entirely what BEAM would feel on that and if it is best idea. Probably is tho that way it would have more of a spirtual impact on everything, and everyone would be around each other in Munds Park area. I know I need to work on getting a profession and becoming self reliant. Just waiting it out now to see if my family (parents , sisters) are going to move from Indiana to Munds Park area in December(really hoping so). I know Michael Helfert was interested in becoming room mates in Munds Park and we are looking to find someone else that way it would be easier on rent. Atleast that is what we were talking about on the phone, figure could always just rent a 2 bedroom too, but would be nice to save up as much money as possible to visit for passive member meeting in May of 2014. Kinda just writing out thoughts of wishful thinking really. Salome.

Duncan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear, Billy, it's been great honor to be able to participate in here, here, I've been reading your material for almost 2 years which has given tremendous change to my belief as it used to be christianity. I also try to read more of your material, digest and give logic thinking, recently through reading your Q&A, I found a conflict regarding the determination of sexuality of your next life, I've seen a interview vedio of you V.S the Q&A, the vedio says you have to choose the sexuality through thinking within this life for next, yet the Q&A says it's all determined by genetic factors, would you mind clarifying?}

Badr

Post Number: 551
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Duncan,

Billy doesnt read the forum, you can ask a question in the section dedicated to that on the forum. It is opened periodically so keep an eye on when that section opens.

Peace

Corey

Post Number: 449
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Duncan,

That is a great question, and when the section opens I hope you ask Billy so we all can know the answer.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have a study group here in Alberta, so far it is me and April, Dolly, Julia, and Sheila. My email is darcycarlile@yahoo.ca if there is anybody nearby who are interested in being a part of the BEAM team. FIGU Canada can assist/help because it is one of the recommendations of Creation to help.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

I plan to be moving to Northern Arizona by next week. I would be happy to meet up with any and all Figu interested people for study, hikes, mountain biking, barbecues, strange picture taking.... you name it.

Also, if anybody is interested in a roommate situation, please contact me. I have the coolest alien, UFO, time machine, Sci-fi posters and models to make you feel at home. My e-mail address is: eldorado3@netzero.com.

May the Force be with YOU!
Anthony

Karrol

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to let everyone know that a Colorado Study group has formed in the Denver Metro Area. Anyone living in our vicinity is welcome to attend. Please contact me if you are interested: ksteeves@comcast.net and I will supply you with the meeting address.

Salome,
Karrol Steeves

Michael_horn

Post Number: 728
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I'll also inform anyone interested that we have a study and Salome Peace Meidtation group that will meet October 12 and 13 in Munds Park, AZ. Anyone interested in attending either or both days please contact:

michael@theyfly.com

Blake_p

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just in case nobody has posted this,
This should clear up any discrepancy about forming a group or attending meetings,

Dear FIGU Passive members in the USA

On behalf of the Core Group of 49 I have to inform you about the following:

During its last General Meeting (September 7, 2013), the Core Group of 49 has decided that official FIGU-Studiengruppen (study groups) in the USA may be acceptable/accepted again.

The meaning of this email notification is to inform you about our decision and to give you the chance to discuss the new possibility with like-minded persons.
There are some requirements to fulfill, of course, before we would grant permission to start an official FIGU-Studiengruppe. For the beginning I will list two important ones:
A FIGU-Studiengruppe must consist of at least two FIGU Passive members.
The group members must meet each other physically (= not through electronic media) every second Saturday of each month.
Since this email is only sent to a a couple of those FIGU Passive members, who I have personally met in the USA or here in Switzerland, I request that you people inform your FIGU friends about this chance and discuss with them the eventual formation of an official FIGU-Studiengruppe.

I'm looking forward to get your responses or perhaps even an application, which I will present to the CG49 on our next General Meeting in October.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Kind regards and Salome
Christian

--
www.figu.org
FIGU Schweiz/Switzerland

Thomas57

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is for those interested in moving away from the west coast USA and joining in a sustainable living center; perhaps in northern AZ or a viable site where that can be accomplished.

I would participate in a living situation where I share a domicile with others - though there is much evolving I can imagine that will need attention.

Connect here or with me for anyone interested in attending the monthly studying in MP, AZ - on a permanent basis.

See:
Kbanthis
Post Number: 24
Karrol
Post Number: 59
Blake_p
PG Member
Post Number: 158

For west coasters, see this YouTube article:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqzqoKMLEg#t=20

Blake_p

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas57,

Thanks for the post, I appreciate the effort and especially taking a flight and making the trip to Munds Park to participate in out group meeting. It was good to have you there and contribute.
As you well know I am currently looking for properties in that area and hope to make a considerable move towards that goal this coming year,wether that will be a center or just a place of like minds to meet and have a safe and sustainable place to go to if all he'll breaks loose remains to be seen. Also gotta give a big thanks to Michael H who has definitely assisted in all ways possible along the way,and the members of our group who have said they would be interested in contributing as well.
But in the meantime continue to meet in Munds each month,work towards continuity in the group and see what happens,and a special thanks to Debra who opened her house to us for the meetings.

Thomas57

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent, Blake!

Perhaps the 'others' who are truthly wanting to join it will attend or connect here.

After checking into places in Flagstaff, there are several very nice places to lease, that 3 or 4 could manage quite well(about $500/month would cover costs).

Also, perhaps an old school house, or rural schoolhouse could be refurbished into a center, and still have rooms available for participating members(of study group) and beginnings of a sustainable community.

There WILL be growth stresses, as details are worked through - so, everyone plan on evolving a wee bit moire!

T57

Learningtruth

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone, I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area. I want to start a study group there; anyone nearby?

Thomas57

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meanwhile, back at the 'farm'(here in Portland-Vancouver area)

if there are minds near here wishing to connect, at any level of evolution, contact me!

Thomas 57(Chevys are the best!)

Matt

Post Number: 391
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"57(Chevys are the best!)"

Beamships are better!

Thomas57

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt; Have YOU ridden in either?

One can 'believe' that 'beamships are better - BUT - without riding in either one, "one" CANNOT know!

Shark_mode

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there Matty,

Beamships may be better to you (and mee:-), but to some of us earth worms a chevy is the only way to levy downtown! Go for it '57 player. I wish we all had flying saucers so that the skies would stay blue and free of pollution! Until then I guess we can look for some fins to suit us best when we need to travel.

Cheers!
A

Matt

Post Number: 394
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas57,

For starters I have ridden in a 1957 Chevy. It was a really nice car, very stylish, but that car was way before my time.

I live in Australia, and I've owned several Australian cars with chev engines. Chev V8 engines are much bigger and better then Oz V8 engines. Everyone does it here. In one car I owned I spent nearly $20,000 dollars just on the 350 chev engine which put out around 550 horsepower on pump gas, over 700 hp on nitrous. Car regularly ran low 10 seconds times down the quarter mile drag strip. Lots of fun in my younger days. Nowadays I prefer driving 4X4 SUV's and going for trips into the Outback.

So yeah, I have been in many Chevys. They are great cars and engines, better then Ford's imo, but I will still take a beamship over a Chevy any day, that is if one was ever offered to me.

Matt

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shark_mode, I guess a beam ship must remain a wish for now. :-)

Justsayno

Post Number: 594
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would think a 56 Chevy has a lot more fun factor when filling up the tank. The look on the gas attendants face as he goes around and around the car looking for it, is priceless :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Thomas57

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aye, JSN!

Although, I am VERY aware of its location(twist the knob below the DS tail light)!!

Same reaction from those who cannot find it on mine!

T57

Vincent

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book "And Still They Fly" it mentions the Plejaren owner of an Earth vehicles museum on Erra enjoys regularly taking his Earth made 4X4 Land Rover on excursions into the wilderness.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page