Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 11, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through February 11, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your response. I will catch up with you soon with an order.
Charles

Villatlf

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another investigation about the WCUFO. This one is more than 3 meters wide. This is a simple test done by using reflecting balls. The WCUFO is not a scale model made from a can-lid. Some debunkers are very good making models of Plejaren Beamships, but it does not mean the beamships do not exist.

This video is available either in English and Spanish in the youtube channel “Rhalzahi”. Enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHqBvBZOqg

Francisco.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 550
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2013/03/la-historia-continua1998-jaime.html
The following are my views on the 1998 documentary by Jaime Maussan at specific duration into the film.

11:35

Jaime Maussan(JM) says that no TV or newspaper media came to the location where Meier & ETs said that they would demonstrate their beamships.

As far as i can recall, Plejaren did agree to a demonstration of their ET ships to TVs and Newspapers but dropped it because of reasons not given specifically(Citation needed). And it is not the way what Jaime Maussan said which is that no TV or Newspaper media came. Once a Hollywood producer wanted to shoot a documentary of the Meier story as the contacts were happening on site - to which Ets promptly rejected(Supplementary Investigation Report, pg 534).

17:00

JM says that UFO in a single frame shifted from right to left. But according to Meier(Beamship-The Movie Footage, 22:05 min), the film has been cut several times by a man in germany and didnot mention anything about ship being jumped from right to left in a single frame. However he does mention once that his Berg-Rumlikon footage was cut but the ship did indeed jumped at light speed.

41:00

The size of the WCUFO in the video was 3.5 meters

53:33

Meier says that the Little Greys-like beings come from or near Reticulum-2 planet. But in FIGU Bulletin 2(1995), under the article - LITTLE GREYS:

"The hysteria surrounding the abduction phenomenon actually stems from a number of factors: It was first generated by occasional UFO crashes in various countries on Earth, including the USA, where the crashed flying objects and their dead crew members were safeguarded by the military and secret services. These incidents generated headlines, particularly in America. Some of the dead beings were small extraterrestrial, grey-skinned humans with very large eyes and small mouths who sometimes had only four fingers on their hands, etc., etc. Some other dead beings were bio-organic androids, but the American military and scientists failed to recognize this fact and, subsequently, the bodies were judged to be extraterrestrial human beings..."

The above information from FB2(1995) gives the impression that there are both natural human life forms & also android beings, all found dead at the Roswell Crash. But in CR 215(1987) says that all the crew was just android beings(some living and some dead). From chronological standpoint, we have to take the latest information as true, which is that crew contains both natural human life forms & also android beings of which all are dead. Am i right to assume this ?

1:12:42

5th stage metal sample, which was also tested by Marcel Vogel & found to contain Thulium. So there is a possibility that Meier would allow the testing of this sample if someone could convince meier.

1:15:45

Pure silver from DAl universe was more pure than the pure silver that is available on earth

1:19:45

Meier seems to say that our scientists completely misunderstand the nature of dying SUN. Even before this interview in 1998, our scientists were saying that our earth would be inhabitable within 1 or 2 billion years.

The sun will die - 1978
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=6A8iAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9XIFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1190,664354&dq=sun+red+giant&hl=en

New Look at Apocalypse: Dying Sun Will Boil Seas And Leave Orbiting Cinder - 1994
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/20/science/new-look-at-apocalypse-dying-sun-will-boil-seas-and-leave-orbiting-cinder.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

" They calculate the Earth has a minimum of 1.1 billion years before it becomes uninhabitable, an estimate that does not greatly differ from earlier projections."

In CR 201, 1985, Meier mentioned that in 470 million years, no life on earth can exist.
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_201

In the same CR, meier says that our scientists has said that life would exist on earth upto 5-10 billion years. I could not find any articles online where scientists has said such regarding the life on earth sustaining upto 5-10 billion years. Can someone please point it out!

- Meier also says that ETs would help us relocate when to another planet when our SUN becomes Red Giant.

1:22:15

Meier presumably says that in about 20 years, every human being on earth will know that ETs exist & have been visiting us .

1:23:22

Beamships with sounds: JM presented 4 different films saying that the films contain original audio recorded by Meier. So the video recorders of that time do have the ability to record audio too.

Beamship behind the hill: I can hear a male voice that is mixed with the beamship sound
3 Beamships hovering(8 March 1976, Bachtelhörnli): The sound is similar to that of the sound of the 1980 WCUFO sound.
2 Hasenbol films(29 March 1976): Also similar to 1980 WCUFO sound

I was wondering why on FIGU website or shop, the videos are not provided with on-location sounds! If the auido was clear, wendelle's team would have given them for analysis to labs. }
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Edward

Post Number: 2711
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

As I understood, and as Dyson once also, mentioned, was, that you have the
Bio-organic Androids, and the TRUE Humanoid versions, whom built the
Bio-organic Androids; to their likeness, so to speak, and are much taller.

So, the Original Humanoid beings... resemble the small Bio-organic Androids,
in appearance.

Thus, we can conclude, IF, they are TALLER...these are the TRUE Humanoid
beings.

If I may add: I had in the past a couple of dreams/visions, that I was in a
craft, with such beings, and I sensed, in the dreams/visions, that the TALLER
ones were the TRUE Humanoid beings and the smaller ones(Bio-organic), which
resemble the TALLER ones, were the workers.

Thus, I am not that surprised, when I came across it in the Meier Materials.

So, there was Truth in my dreams/visions, at the time; before I ever read it
in the Meier Materials.

Edward.

Scanny88

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all I was wondering has anyone else ever heard of this Riley Martin or the Biaviian Extraterrestrials? He barely has any reinforcement or proof and wanted to know if he's another hoaxer or legitimate.
Salome
Eklund Rödhes

Villatlf

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very interesting 3D view of the WCUFO. By using two twins magnifying lens you can see it in 3D flying close to a tree.

WCUFO.3D

The WCUFO is at least 3 meters of diameter. Investigations about this UFO here (this 3D view is at the end of this report):

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/WCUFO-Investigation-v2-eng.pdf

This UFO has also the capability of extending its central core upwards.

Francisco

Rfluna

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all... I have this idea chasing me since some time, and I know I will materialize it one day... to make 2 movies (1 would be very long). The first about the interesting life of Billy Meier, since he was 4 years old, with actors and all... of course based on the material available and testimonials. And the second one strictly related about the contacts... imagine the "great travel" in a movie. You may ask why..?? just because I really think there is too many people that have not even heard the name of Billy Meier... many people only associate his name with UFO's, but the real richness lays behind that... the spiritual teachings, the message, etc.
Crazy..?? maybe, but will awake for sure some humans to search for the truth.
Ricardo F. Luna

Michael_horn

Post Number: 692
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi RIcardo,

SOME of this has been done (without actors) in the freely available "The Silent Revolution of Truth" and in our new film "as the time fulfills" (www.theyfly.com). In fact, in "attf", we focus a 22-minute long segment on more than 50 specific examples of Billy Meier's prophetically accurate scientific and world event related information, all drawn from the Contact Reports, as well as covering some of the basics of the spiritual teaching, etc.

Lemontree

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

perhaps documentary would be best; one could be the arrival of et's who created atlantis and mu cities, then fighting and fleeing of Bafath and returning - all that with pics one will understand and memorize it better.

Or how moon was created...

Lemontree

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In Goblet of Truth it says that the lance the soldier used and placed in Jmmanuel side never existed.

Yet in TJ it mentions a soldier using a lance in his loin to check if he's dead.

Goblet of Truth: (LVII)
"This enormous lie and falsification of the truth also applies to the so-called holy lance with which it has been said that Jmmanuel (Jusus) was stabbed in the side by a Roman soldier in order to find out if he was dead.

In truth, however, this lance never touched Jmmanuel's side..."

TJ (p.190, lines 49, 50):
"It came to pass that a soldier took his lance and stabbed Jmmanuel in his loin to ensure that he was dead.

Blood mixed with water flowed from the wound as is the case when a person is dead or in a apparent death state."

Loin is exactly the side of the body...

Also why is stabbing someone in the loin a way to test if he is dead or not? In the heart would make more sense to me...

Corey

Post Number: 476
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree,

Your reading an old, outdated, and incorrect TJ that was translated by someone who succumbed to religious tendencies as a lay priest, so the version you are reading cannot be taken literally. There is a plethora of information regarding all of this in the archives. The only correct version is the German only TJ 2011 edition, which I don't remember having anything about a Roman soldier piercing Jmmanuel, although he did have some injuries that needed to be attended to.

You didn't include the Goblet of Truth chapter and verse number, so I cannot verify the passages you are referencing, nor can I engage in a discussion about them.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Lemontree

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, thanks Goblet of Truth page number LVII at the top where it's also mentioned shroud of turin - it's an article before the actual book starts...

Ramirez

Post Number: 927
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Since you appear to be the scientific discoveries confirming Meier's information collector here's something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fn5_8gw6Qg

This 48 minute BBC documentary made in 2013 discusses the possibility that life on earth originated from tiny microbial forms arriving here on meteorites and comets.

There is also discussion suggesting the universe is full of life which originated the same way.
Cheers.

Villatlf

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An interesting summary of Phobol Cheng testimonies, who met Asket when she was a child in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRm-X6UVjGg

Francisco

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 565
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome everyone,

A project I'm involved with is slowly coming into fruition. It is a nonprofit that will feed 10 to 20,000 children for free through the educational system. The revolutionary farming project will eventually become a social place where people can gather and experience a variety of events and presentations.

I personally requested that a large meditation area be built where presenters can have an audience. I am taking responsibility for all FIGU related events and presentations. I may even have the government paying for Michael Horn and others from FIGU to come and present.

I am particularly interested in my friend's ability to structure gardens/farms to grow 4 - 5 times the harvest as traditional farming methods. He also has a way of growing where you literally have a paradise where the animals do all the work except for planting and harvest.

I plan to purchase lots of land in Arizona and will duplicate the farming methods and similar social aspects for events, presentations and meditation. There will be a documentary film of the project.

The meditation/presentation area will be paradisaical in every way. It will be very close to Los Angeles, California. I will look into seeing if grant money can be obtained to pay for flight/accommodations for the pro-figu to come to the FIGU related presentations and events.

Will keep everyone updated.

Salome,
Eddie

Villatlf

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pendulum UFO revisited. The UFO jumps above the treetop. Interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BI-pt3L9I4

Michael_horn

Post Number: 761
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It goes beyond that. The craft is in TWO PLACES at once in the same frame. Please see these articles regarding recent analyses by Rhal Zahi:

http://theyflyblog.com/mindboggling/01/07/2014

http://theyflyblog.com/can-yousee-what-youre-looking-at/12/10/2013

http://theyflyblog.com/can-yousee-what-youre-looking-at-part-2/12/14/2013

Scott

Post Number: 2433
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Movie from Michael Horn "And Did They Listen"

http://www.theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

Matt

Post Number: 385
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott, and also Michael Horn especially!

Just ordered it and extremely looking forward to watching it!

Ramirez

Post Number: 967
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this an i told you so movie with graphic examples of what has happened through not paying attention to the warnings ?

Earthquakes, wars, volcano's, tsunami's, nukeashima and ..... what's next ?
Cheers.

Matt

Post Number: 398
Posted on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just finished watching Michael Horn's new film "And Did They Listen". I must say that it is another excellent Meier film by Horn! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Piyali

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too Matt. Watched it this afternoon and it is very well made. Excellent!
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Villatlf

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New revelations of the WCUFO video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjcbF1oK8Q

Francisco

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page