Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 14, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through February 14, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The topic here is advice to help the mission. I think people should respect the law of man so that law and order are maintained with the the people. The directives of the true human beings/Plejaren and their laws should be considered and respect the Plejaren and their directives. Respect Creational laws and the 12 commandments and live according to those recommendations.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Darcy,

Yes, we should respect what wisdom and wise directives have been given us, but at the same time we should study and question everything. This is how we learn.

Following the Universal Natural Creational Laws is a wise course of action only because these laws naturally arise, are fundamentally creational, and are universally found. Challenging these laws is like trying to dam a river: we should study and question them, but before challenging them we had better know where the water is gonna go.
Life

No_lies

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello, I am new to the discussion board, so I will tell you a little about myself. while I might not hold the highest education I makeup for with just plain common sense. I just did not know how much common sense until reading the Goblet of Truth.
I have one suggestion at the moment to help insure
that the laws of creation will be well known across the globe in the future in case of calamity.
That is if everyone were to print the laws of creation and seal in a time capsule, bury and mark the spot. So that what ever happens in the future, these laws will always be perpetuated through time on this planet.

Peace to all.

Darren

Post Number: 372
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi No_lies,

Welcome to the forum!

That's a good idea! Not just the Laws of Creation but all of Billy's spiritual books should be stored away too, which I think total around 50.

I guess FIGU Switzerland would have done this already but it would be good if other people did it too because if WW3 breaks out the entire Northern Hemisphere will become unable to be habitable. That's where most of the world's two thirds death toll from WW3 will come from if it happens.

It is rumored here that Australia or Tasmania would be the safest place to be if WW3 happens. I think I recall Dyson, a past forum member here, who lives in the Tasmania actually spoke of doing this himself and may have done this already.

I miss that guy.

Savio

Post Number: 733
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

To help the mission, my daughter Bonnie and I established in Hong Kong an online shop "Billy Books", we are to carry the FIGU and theyfly.com products and target to serve the Eastern part of Asia.

We started receiving orders right on 3rd February Billy’s birthday.

At this moment, we have only one product – Michael Horn’s “And did they Listen?” DVD for sale, yet we will be in full operation in a few months.

Your comments are mostly welcome :-)

http://billybooks.org/index.php

https://www.facebook.com/billybooks.org

Salome

Savio

Newinitiation

Post Number: 949
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Oh bummer if only I knew I would've paid you a visit Savio.

I was there in HK just last Saturday.

Do you have the address just for future reference?

Cheers
Matt Lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 762
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Savio, i was wondering how to spell my name in Chinese, =E7=9B=A3= =E8=A3=BD: Michael Horn, glad that you didn't forget to dot the "i".

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 570
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

That was excellent work. Clean and easy to view website. Great facebook page too.

Salome,
Eddie

Hawaiian

Post Number: 189
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the topic is about improving, adding new ideas and/or contributing to the mission, may I suggest that the overall efficiency level depends on ones level of evolutionary attributes and how much self-discipline one has to apply themselves appropriately in order to achieve the maximum awareness in the complex and often dimensional values that creational events presents itself.

Creational events are like a very complex mathematical equation that spans space, time and dimensions and depending on which parameter such influences are inputted upon and how that particular individual applies themselves in the realms of both the material and non-material, such qualities of both energy interactions will depend to a great degree on the overall spectrum harmony of all relevant interconnections that are established at a given time.

For material beings, the gateway to these attributes is when the material consciousness becomes permeable and vibrates in harmony with its next evolutionary co-entity, the material subconscious. To illustrate this process, take one of your sense of sight, then combine that perception with motion (brain-conscious), and add more inputs to include one, two and three dimensional rotational viewing as one would discover that viewing an object in one dimension is very limited, but viewing the same object in two or better in three dimensional is much more dynamic, then rotating the entire structure really adds in more defined perception of the same object or event.

The same principle can be applied to ones material consciousness when studying and applying creational materials, it is a merging analysis of all events that influences the outcome of such equational attributes which is unique for each individual, yet the principle(s) are of equal value when the outcome is attributed to spiritual evolution. This process is always available even when one is asleep, learning can still be applied and developed, and it only stagnates when one does not listen to their conscience and the lack of self- discipline to do so.

So the bottom line begins and ends on ones own investment of self-determination and the present condition of the environments they live in. Just my 2 cents as I often get criticized when others say there is no such thing as merging of senses, yet it is always available even when one is completely disconnected from their material senses when in the dream state, but can be induced when ones level of awareness becomes evolved enough to do so. On the same token, one can disconnect in the dream realms by meditating which has an opposite effect than meditating in the waking realm. Logical influences are also possible in the dream realm and can be much more educational in content than most waking events can offer. But it is advisable to first master the creational materials for at least 10 years so that the Psyche, material conscious are in the proper conditions to prevent delusionary influences from occurring.

Ferbon

Post Number: 348
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK. Recent discussion with Ramirez and Justsayno under the Environment section helped me realize that there is no Ufology section on the forum which could help develop healthy thinking patterns regarding this subject.

Thanks guys for helping me realize there is much good to be done if ...everything is carried in neutral, diligent and clearly informative way...and necessary thumbs up from Meier before publishing and speculations which surely should be scrutinized and brought to necessary minimum.

Opening of such section - Ufology - could give ground for further development of the mission by necessary explanations regarding the subject and how it should be thought of by anyone who doesn't want to plunge into obsession or sectarianism.

Salome

Savio

Post Number: 734
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Kung Hei Fat Choy ^_^

Home for the Chinese new year?

No, we do not have a physical address because it is an online shop.

Salome

Savio

Savio

Post Number: 735
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

It is really difficult to print your Chinese Name within this forum ha ha :-)

Savio

Post Number: 736
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

Thanks for the encouragement :-)

Salome

Savio

Shark_mode

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Matt Lee,

I am moving the discussion over to this thread to be on topic. You said, "I would urge members here to be more cautious of selecting and then pasting excerpts from Billy's conversations without providing the full context as it inevitably disfigures and heinously mutilates the proper meaning of these texts into blood gore abomination."

My friend, the whole point of cutting and pasting excerpts is to show that the forum member understands or has learned from the larger text. In my eyes the forum is so afraid of MISSING the truth, that few go out on a limb to either prove or disprove Figu ideas. When we grate and clash our different or unique perspectives among our peers, we in turn learn something from the group discussion. If everybody just came to this forum and just agreed with each other just because Billy said so somewhere, this place would be full on religion. This is having faith in something. In this case, even if a person doesn't quite understand the discussion, they go along with the majority and think they are right. They win without having to think because they are just following others who they think are right. This is called believing.

Billy Meier's information is not fragile, flimsy, or delicate; it is the TRUTH. The truth does not fade away, but lasts forever. In other words it is all powerful over any nonsense.

We are all here as students, each one of us bringing our own unique level of nonsense. It is vital to the mission that people take the Meier material, BITE BY BITE, and discuss it. Not follow the leader! But to take an excerpt, which the forum members can ALL check for accuracy, and try to prove it or disprove it using logic and reason. This my friend is a learning experience that will help, not only the forum, but also the poster in becoming more spiritual human beings.

So don't be afraid to stumble around in the dirt getting dirty; you need to crack a few eggs to make an omelet as they say. But we need to allow people to post a small Figu excerpt with a source so that everybody can get involved with the discussion and try to get to the truth.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 953
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Kung Hei Fat Choy to you too Savio

No it was for a visit and work related things to take care of predominantly in China.

Although we've never met it would've been nice to actually meet face to face and actually put a flesh and blood to the username given that we are a very rare breed of people.

Anyway hope you had a wonderful Chinese new year and maybe in the future there may just be an occasion to meet.

All the success to your new website and to your endeavours :-)

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 954
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

I appreciate the spirit in which you are embarking upon this journey of learning.

What you cannot underestimate is the level of perfidy exercised by the detractors of the truth to bury the truth and right now there is only a few shovels to go around.

For the sake of accuracy and the prevention of distortion of the truth, it only helps if we as students and genuine supporters of the truth to be vigilant of not adding to the problem by consciously or unconsciously distorting it ourselves by thrusting our limited understanding of it as if its truth.

I cannot help but bring to light your recent emphasis on the Titor 'fantasy rubbish' and coupling it with Billy's words as if to make it appear that Billy endorses Titor's ideas by having raised a few subjects with the Plejaren which may resemble it to you.

Also as I have raised the issue before, you are conveniently extracting excerpts of Billy's conversation to support your theories in support of Titor's ideas without providing the full context of Billy's words which always tends to distort the meaning of his words and thus your own understanding of it.

As you proposed that I be not afraid to stumble around in the dirt getting dirty, this is what is taking me to get the point across to you that no matter how much we would like to justify our actions with 'Oh its all part of the learning process and we all make mistakes' an anything goes approach is definitely not what is endorsed by the spiritual teachings but a logical, sensible, truthful, conscientious, honest and thoughtful approach.

The laws of cause and effect is a very very harsh critic but it does its job very very well honestly and keeps us all in check eventually and as long as your unique phase of learning is stuck having to go around in circles about Titor's fantasy in public, the public will try to help you out of that merry-go-round at first but unless you reach your hand out, that public will just watch you getting dizzied on the sideline and maybe have a laugh or two.

So Anthony it comes down to your choice as always.

Matt Lee

Shark_mode

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Mods,

Please get a clue with what Ferbon is saying, "Recent discussion with Ramirez and Justsayno under the Environment section helped me realize that there is no Ufology section on the forum which could help develop healthy thinking patterns regarding this subject."

I TOO VOTE FOR A UFOLOGY SECTION!!! Or at least reopen the "ET intervention on Earth" thread again; and change "ET" to "UFO" since the Ps have, for the most part, a monopoly on alien visits to this planet. AND it would be nice for some of the other mods to get their bleeps in gear to help approve posts so that we don't have to wait DAYS to have a discussion between members! Either that or fire them and get new mods.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Savio

Post Number: 737
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Thanks for the encouragement ^_^

Yes, let's meet next time you are in Hong Kong, perhaps you can let me know via the billybooks.org.

Salome

Savio

Villatlf

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now Billy for Kids site in 4 additional languages (11 in total): Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish and French.

www.billyforkids.info

Francisco

Shark_mode

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Savio,

I can remember you from the beginning of the forum because we have been both there. People can see for themselves that you registered way back in 2000, when the forum was new.

I am so happy to see you deliver the Meier material to the Chinese consumer market. Your products and site are a relief to the Chinese Meier student. Your persistence over the years has been in modesty in that other forum members have nearly the same amount of posts as you but in only half the time. We are all trying to find our place and not take up too much space in this world. I like your solidarity approach.

If Figu needed a solid foundation for the truth in the East it would be Savio. I would happily support you, my friend, as a new moderator for the Figu forum if you like that idea. Obviously the choice is up to you if you want the responsibility.

the best,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 957
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Will do
btw it was an amazing experience at the Sky100.

cheers
Matt Lee

Savio

Post Number: 738
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement ^_^

I am still learning, a long path ahead of me :-)

Salome

Savio

Savio

Post Number: 739
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

You are really lucky, you have had the best Chinese new year weather for the past 10 years!

A pretty view for sure ^_^

Cheers!

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page