Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 23, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 23, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 322
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

it is said there is an issue about "hearsay" on the contents of the written religious articles there being no one to authenticate the contents.

what makes/goes with all your materials especially the transmissions from Arahat Athersata and from your contact persons for it not to be considered hearsay also?

Jun

Blake_p

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I would like to ask you about information in the new Talmud Jmmanuel,regarding the scrolls written by Judas Ischkerioth,and later found by yourself and Isa Rashid.
In the new Talmud it is mentioned that a portion of the scrolls that were translated by Rashid and sent to you and were then later kept by the Plejaren.
So my question is that if some portion of the scrolls still exist then will they later be used at some point to prove with tangible evidence,either placed by the Plejaren or entrusted with someone,to prove the true written testament of Jmmanuels life?

Thank you for your time,
Blake Parnell

Fredy

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,
what influence have the eclipses(any)in the functioning of our individual or collective thoughts, psyche, consciousness, and spirit evolution? it is just a placebo and suggestive self-effect? if not why?
Salome,
Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Kalen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If it's possible, how can someone heal/repair their damaged/mutated genes which are negatively affecting their health during their lifetime?

Thank you for your time.

Savio

Post Number: 732
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to your article written in 1964 “Where are you going humanity?”

Where within the article: “ …. Hard and difficult months followed; no work, no money, practically only living directly from what meagre morsel the hand gave the mouth.”

This reminds me of the story of "The widow of Sarepta shared her morsel with Elijah"

My question being: Can you briefly share the real story between the widow and Elijah?

Salome

Savio

Marbar

Post Number: 255
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

This will be the last question I ask you about the problems Black people face in the United States for awhile.

Since Integration happened in the United States in the 1960's, it is something that is very needed for Black people. The years following, Black people was in restaurants, classrooms, sporting events, etc with White, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Middle-Eastern people as well. Many people loved it and enjoyed integration.

But, as years went by as Blacks commit the majority of crimes in the United States, the Black neighborhoods are poor and broken. The Majority of businesses in the neighborhoods are owned by Asian, Indian, and Middle-Eastern people. Now, some Black people blame this on racial integration.

Last year, it was the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s march in Washington D.C., but many Black people say it was a farce. Yet, some Black and other people also blame racial integration for the downfall of the Black community in the United States. Now, deep in my heart, I know racial integration was the best for Blacks as well as other races of people. When people say that, it really upsets me and I want to say something to them. And, I want some advice from you on this Billy.

Billy, what is you thoughts on the people who say racial integrations was the worst thing that happened to black people?

Remr

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

What does each part of the Plejaren Peace Symbol symbolize? I cannot find it anywhere on this forum, although I am pretty sure I read the explanation some time ago.

- Rem

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have mention meeting these blue skinned race that live deep underground. Can you tell me more about them? What star system did their ancestor originated from, are they part of henok lineage, when did they are arrived on earth, was they a time when they live on the surface?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Some people are saying it is impossible to meditate in ones dreams, but I have tried it once by focusing on a distant point and noticed the dream freeze framed just like if someone stopped the show for about 3 seconds. I have been doing some experimentation on my own while in the dream state and will discuss it some other time.
It seems related to when people die and send out feelers to their loved ones that also lasts for 3 arc seconds, so the question I have is this 3 second duration related to the maximum size of the planet in this DERN universe in order for such feelers to reach other human beings?
Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 2437
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott
Dear Billy,
In your great voyage back in 1975 you mentioned during your 7 minutes in the timelessness Dieser Ruf der Ewigkeit, diese tiefe Liebe. Ja, ich will hier bleiben, nie will ich mehr zurück. Hier ist das SEIN, das wirkliche SEIN. Ich verstehe nicht - dieser Ruf?
This call of eternity, this deep love. Yes, I want to stay here, I never want to go back more. Here is the BEING, the real BEING. I do not understand - this reputation?
Would you know if you were merged with Creation, or Petale or Arahat Athersata during this time or was it something entirely different?
Thank you as always
Salome
Scott

No, this was just a Bewusstseinszustand, a state of consciousness where he felt like being dissolved and extremely harmonious.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
In the future if the Henoch prophecies unfold, especially during the fall of Europe and the destruction of the USA, would this include subjegation of the USA and Europe at the hands of oppressors which could lead to prison camps of subjegated peoples and other forms of unfreedom in destroyed countries (possible foriegn military supremacy as a side effect of civil wars, anarchy, and war) as well as worlwide Islamic supremacy and rule over the destroyed northern hemisphere (collapse of Catholic church and Christian religion mentioned in Henoch prophecies) as possibilities? I know that the US/Nato/Europe, Russia, and China will be heavily involved in the war, but also Middle Eastern countries.
Salome
Corey

Decisive or great factors which will play a role are catholicism and China.

Prunc
When the Sun dies and there is no more possibility to live on the planet, the ones that are alive will go somewhere else. What will happen to the ones that are not incarnated?
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:55 pm:

The spirit-forms will move onward to other planets in other star systems.

Ferbon
Hello Eduard. Just as you written here:

Liebe Menschen der Erde
Achtet auf eure Gedanken, denn sie werden zu Gefühlen. Achtet auf eure Gefühle, denn diese werden schnell zu Worten und diese zu Taten sowie zu Handlungen. Handlungen und Taten aber werden zu Gewohnheiten, die gar schnell sich zum Charakter formen; durch den wieder bestimmt ihr in allen Dingen euer Schicksal.
SSSC 9. April 2011, 22.55 h, Billy

...it becomes clear that good habits are very important. Could you explain more about how can anyone develop them and which are mostly recommended in healthy and fruitful life?
Salome and Happy Birthday ;)

Each person has to find out for him- or herself which good habits he or she wants to acquire/learn. Since each person is different from another the priorities are different as well. Good habits are developed through ones thoughts and the resulting feelings, through/by which a sound psyche is built.

Herbert
Hello Mr. Meier
I was not born into a German speaking family; therefore, I am only able to read the English translations of your work. I am pleased with your books "The Might of Thoughts" and "The Psyche" but I also have the book "Symbole der Geisteslehre" and I want to know about the 'Vorvort' and the 'Einleitung'. If it's not too much trouble, can you please inform me on these introductions to your book?

You can find them in the A Companion Guide which is available here:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/symbols-of-the-spiritual-teaching-a-companion-guide?language=en

As a side question, do you know the meaning of my name? : Herbert
Thank you for your consideration and peace be to you.

Matt
Hi Billy,
Which race of Extraterrestrial's brought Henok to Earth 390,000 years ago to enter its reincarnation cycle, and did Henok know at that time that his spirit form will be here for hundreds of thousands of years?
Salome

Henok came (flew in) from Lyra, and of course did he know at that time about the duration of his mission here in the SOL system.

Rogerpeck
Dearest Billy,
I hope this finds you well. Just a quick question. Why would the Plejarens waste their "time" on such a primitive species of Human? Surely they are wise enough to realize they do not need to correct the actions of some faction of their descendants. Thanks.

Being a part of an extemely old mission to help the Nokodemion spirit-form to teach human species allover the universe is absolutely not wasting time.

Marcela
Hello Billy and Christian:

I was reading "Meditation und das Leben selbst sind die besten Lehrer" and you wrote that there are three forms of meditation that are particularly beneficial, the analysis-meditation, the concentration-meditation and the compassion/sympathy-meditation. I understand the concentration meditation, but how are the other mediations practiced? Do we generate our own thoughts regarding that specific relation between our own person and the other humans/living forms? In other words, the generation of thoughts are made by our own free understanding and directed to our consciousness?
Thank you very much!
Marcela

Yes, your question is the answer. To develop Mitgefühl (feelings for others) is only possible through ones thoughts, which in turn trigger the resulting feelings.

Tjames
Dear Christian/Billy and figu,
What is in fact an agate that can be combined with the smaller travel pyramid
to enhance its power (harnessing capabilities) from 2 people to 7? In other words, what is it and how does it generally work?
Salome,
Tim

An agate has the innate structure/characteristics to receive and amplify/send out vibrations.

Matthew
Dear Christian/Moderators,
Please can you show this video to Billy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLLsxjMAuc&list=UUSePlCeyp4VtHLr53t9iahA&feature=share&index=3
instead of the video in my question to Billy as it is a more stable and detailed version of that video and clearly shows the strange strobe-like characteristics and shape of the orb.
Thanks in advance,
Matthew

Thats certainly no orb, but a bird (or giant butterfly) flapping through the evening sunset (or rising sun in the morning).

Jacob
Hello Eduard,
In one of your answers you state: "The spiritual consciousness cannot be compared with the material consciousness; it cannot be located at a certain place."
Can we safely say in this case that the spirit consciousness, the spirit subconsciousness, censor, spirit central-consciousness and Gemüt are basically 'functions' or 'states' of the energy that composes the spiritform.
In other words, its function is determined by 'state' (in lack of a better word) then shape/form/discrete mass like the brain for the material consciousness.
What are your detailed thoughts about this topic?
Salome,
Jacob

Geistenergetisch-impulsmssige Zustnde (spirit-energetical-impulse-based states) is a suitable description.

Thomas57
In a rare experience this month, (happened during a discussion with a friend), there was a moment(could have been many minutes) when clear thought conversation with something inside me, gave me the conclusion that the Consciousness-block/spirit form/ Creation 'seed' - within me had an actual conversation with me(my human self, ego and all!)
I realized that this type of connection had happened years before, and 'recognized' (again became aware) - or at the very least had a simple comparison.
How would you suggest(other than the many ways I've read through your words over the last 35 years) I strengthen that connection?
Wonderful experience(in realization!)
Thomas

Many people are experiencing the same if they are concentrating on themselves, because when they do this they receive answers from their subconsciousness. Therefore the answer is to concentrate on your own inner self and on that which is occurring within yourself.

Michaelhelfert
I broached the topic of cultural and racial integration on this forum, and admittedly opened another can of wriggly worms. Although I have worked at it, it's currently impossible to deal with this subject in a manner that is morally acceptable by all people. For the most part, the relevant posts have been removed from this forum. Indeed, some people consider critically examining the full drivers and impacts of coerced wholescale racial integration to itself be racist, and I have been named as much. For myself, it's not a topic I like to dwell on, but it is potentially germane to the Mission.
From your view of the more distant future, perhaps several hundred or a thousand years down the line, do you see all the various races of people that live on Earth amalgamating into a single race of Earthling, or does the future hold distinct races with distinct communities, cultures, and traits? Whatever it may be, is the circumstance you see conducive to happiness in people?

The process of races amalgamating is already occurring here on Earth. It is adviseable that races do not mix with other races (at least not in great numbers) becaue this will and do lead to all kind of social and health problems, as well as to misunderstanding etc.

Elreyjr
Hello,
it is said there is an issue about "hearsay" on the contents of the written religious articles there being no one to authenticate the contents.
what makes/goes with all your materials especially the transmissions from Arahat Athersata and from your contact persons for it not to be considered hearsay also?
Jun

Because the transmissions from Arahat Athersata, Petale and the extraterrestrial contact persons are recorded litterally, and not just based on hearsay. The reason for this is that this time (today) any religious-sectarian influence to distort the truth must be eliminated and avoided in the teaching of the prophets.

Blake_p
Billy,
I would like to ask you about information in the new Talmud Jmmanuel,regarding the scrolls written by Judas Ischkerioth,and later found by yourself and Isa Rashid.
In the new Talmud it is mentioned that a portion of the scrolls that were translated by Rashid and sent to you and were then later kept by the Plejaren.
So my question is that if some portion of the scrolls still exist then will they later be used at some point to prove with tangible evidence,either placed by the Plejaren or entrusted with someone,to prove the true written testament of Jmmanuels life?
Thank you for your time,
Blake Parnell

No,they were not sent to Billy, but were taken away from Isa Rashid directly, and whats in the possession of the Plejaren now will not reappear here on Earth.

Fredy
Hello Billy and Christian,
what influence have the eclipses(any)in the functioning of our individual or collective thoughts, psyche, consciousness, and spirit evolution? it is just a placebo and suggestive self-effect? if not why?
Salome,
Fredy

They dont have any influence, and a placebo effect is made by the individual him- or herself. The eclipses are a purely astrological thing.

Kalen
Dear Billy,
If it's possible, how can someone heal/repair their damaged/mutated genes which are negatively affecting their health during their lifetime?
Thank you for your time.

Principially it is possible, but it is hardly feasible because a person would have to convert and change his or her entire world of thoughts and feelings. This would be a life-long process.

Savio
Hi Billy
I refer to your article written in 1964 “Where are you going humanity?”
Where within the article: “ …. Hard and difficult months followed; no work, no money, practically only living directly from what meagre morsel the hand gave the mouth.”
This reminds me of the story of "The widow of Sarepta shared her morsel with Elijah"
My question being: Can you briefly share the real story between the widow and Elijah?
Salome
Savio

No (because he does not have the time to do the research in his storage-banks).

Marbar
Billy,
This will be the last question I ask you about the problems Black people face in the United States for awhile.
Since Integration happened in the United States in the 1960's, it is something that is very needed for Black people. The years following, Black people was in restaurants, classrooms, sporting events, etc with White, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Middle-Eastern people as well. Many people loved it and enjoyed integration.
But, as years went by as Blacks commit the majority of crimes in the United States, the Black neighborhoods are poor and broken. The Majority of businesses in the neighborhoods are owned by Asian, Indian, and Middle-Eastern people. Now, some Black people blame this on racial integration.
Last year, it was the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s march in Washington D.C., but many Black people say it was a farce. Yet, some Black and other people also blame racial integration for the downfall of the Black community in the United States. Now, deep in my heart, I know racial integration was the best for Blacks as well as other races of people. When people say that, it really upsets me and I want to say something to them. And, I want some advice from you on this Billy.
Billy, what is you thoughts on the people who say racial integrations was the worst thing that happened to black people?
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 05:25 pm:

They are wrong. Integration is a good thing, but of course it is possible only if the people are willing to contribute with their own efforts. Just waiting for being integrated will not work. Lazyness will not help.

Remr
Salome Billy,

What does each part of the Plejaren Peace Symbol symbolize? I cannot find it anywhere on this forum, although I am pretty sure I read the explanation some time ago.
- Rem

Heres a copy > paste from October 23, 2009:
The rectangle represents the grounding/fundamental block of peace which holds together and bears the tree of peace and life.
The black and white square represents the symbol of life and peace.
The seven feathers on top are the seven consciousness forms.
The 2 x 3 feathers below represent spiritual vibrations.
The two wheels represent the universe and Creation and are connected.

Operationnightfall
You have mention meeting these blue skinned race that live deep underground. Can you tell me more about them? What star system did their ancestor originated from, are they part of henok lineage, when did they are arrived on earth, was they a time when they live on the surface?

Billy just saw them in India (New Delhi and Ashoka Ashram), but did not maintain contacts and cannot answer your questions, therefore.
Regarding the term blue skinned: Their skin is just showing a faint bluish shimmer.

Hawaiian
Hello Billy,
Some people are saying it is impossible to meditate in ones dreams, but I have tried it once by focusing on a distant point and noticed the dream freeze framed just like if someone stopped the show for about 3 seconds. I have been doing some experimentation on my own while in the dream state and will discuss it some other time.
It seems related to when people die and send out feelers to their loved ones that also lasts for 3 arc seconds, so the question I have is this 3 second duration related to the maximum size of the planet in this DERN universe in order for such feelers to reach other human beings?
Thanks

It is possible to meditate in ones dream, but only if one is capable to consciously dream. In his younger days, Billy used to have a pad beside his bed, and when he had some realizations from a meditative state in his dream, he deliberately woke up and made some notes. Parts of the Spirit Lessons were written in such a way.
It is possible to train this ability.
Btw: Terrestrial scientists are doing research in this field, e.g. at the University of Zurich, as he learned from a TV documentary some time ago.

(Note by CF: I forgot discuss the second paragraph, but based on Billys comment regarding the first paragraph, it is highly probable that you are wrong with your assumption because meditation in a dream ist certainly not limited to 3 seconds.)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Henoch prophecies have presented the possibility that mankind will develop weapons that will repair themselves, potentially even build themselves. Apparently if we do so we will lose control of our inventions and they will wipe out all humans. We are already so close to this horrible scenario, yet considering the mindset of some people here, warning them might not be a good idea either - they might simply use the ideas to further the development of their war-technology, paying no heed to the danger of doing so.

Whether the technological development is war-like, domestic, travel-oriented, energetic, or especially genetic in form, one of the key challenges facing mankind seems to be putting his cultural and technological development on an appropriate path, a path that is guided by natural and creational precepts, perhaps to be beautiful and altruistic, and of course wisdom inculcating.

Instead, our modern world has been set on a path of development that is driven by the shortsighted desires to use people, societies, and the natural environment as tools to get whatever someone wants or can. It seems to me that engendering the patient wisdom of respect, for oneself, one-another, and especially the natural process of creation, is one of mankind's most pressing challenges right now. More than our technological tools, or scientific understandings, more than anything else, it seems to me that how a society approaches this challenge of respect is what determines its flavor, its character. How we approach respect defines our society and sets its course for continued development.

Do you anticipate multiple, potentially coexistent societies developing over our remaining millenia on Earth which each take their own path of cultural and technological development, and each build their own solutions to this challenge of inculcating the wisdom of respect? Or instead, do you expect that our time on Earth will generate only a single society which combines all the others that are available, and as well absorbs all the secret coteries governing methods, technologies, and cultural directives that are replete here?
Life

Str0323

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Mr. Meier l truly thank you and all other human beings who are or have helped present the message of Truth and the Spiritual Teaching. My question: If you were only a student amongst all of students of the Spiritual Teaching, what question would you ask the True Prophet that would help the most human beings, now or in the future, for their consciousness evolution? I do not necessarily need the answer to the question you would pose unless with your wisdom you deem it necessary.
I Thank You in all Love, Truth, and Wisdom.
Salome, Scott Reed.

Creational

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Hope all is well with all of you at the center and that you are enjoying great health, peace and harmony.
My question is specifically in regards to next World war.
There is no doubt that we are going to go through hardship due to overpopulation causing global warming, extreme weather, famine and the rest of issues it creates. However, my understanding is that at least for now the Third or rather Fourth World War is diverted as it was prophesied.

could you please elaborate on this issue since there is a confusion regarding this matter!

Salome with Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Matt

Post Number: 409
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In the previous round of questions I asked you which race of Extraterrestrial's brought Henok to Earth 390,000 years ago to enter its reincarnation cycle and you said "Henok came (flew in) from Lyra".

Are you saying that Henok came to Earth on his own spaceship?

Salome Matt

Theredpill

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When it is said that it is against Creational Law to lie, but the concealment of truth is not the same, I'd like a little more clarification.

At the present time on Earth, it appears there are various forms of lies, least of which are lies for personal gain, personal protection (self-preservation), and altruistic lies (white lies spoken for the benefit of another). Please explain how these types of lies affect the development of a person/spirit as it appears lying is socially acceptable in some cases? (Another example, rejecting another person's affection while trying not to hurt his/her feeling by telling him/her you don't deserve their attention.)

Thank you.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 966
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

From my own perspective at least, unique cultural heritage and tradition of many nations are fast becoming obsolete and forced out by the dominant hegemony

Is the destruction and disintegration of culture and tradition unique to many nations an inevitable part of true progress towards a one world where people seize to be bound and divided by obsolete customs or should people put enormous effort to preserve their own unique customs, culture, tradition and ways of life independent of external influences?

Billy could you talk a little bit more on these issues and share your views here?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and happy belated birthday.

For the last few months I have been putting your last answer to me into daily exercise. This has lead me to one unpleasant realization and would like your thoughts and recommendations. I would like to present your answer in the pro-figu study group on facebook so everyone may discuss and ponder your words. You may not realize it but your words carry much weight with us and it is with great modesty that we give them much consideration.

Myself and other pro-figu folks are very enthusiastic. And with great boldness we post or comment on posts with what we intend to wake people up. To make them aware of the falseness of religions and expose them to the truth.

Exercising your last answer to me, I have come to a realization that in our enthusiasm for the truth, we may have overlooked the insights and recommendations contained in the Goblet. Unfortunately, some of us do not reference the Goblet for various reasons, including due to individual limitations with internet access or the inaccessibility during the corrections.

Myself and others, I fear, have perhaps quite possibly come off rather offensive and even insulting towards religious people and their beliefs. I fear that this may be counter productive to the mission and not conducive to our cultivating those values spoken of in the Goblet.

Would you please, share with us your thoughts and insights that, we should consider and remember in our dealings with the religious, so that we can discuss these and learn to apply ourselves effectively?

Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Your answer about the possibility to meditate when one can consciously dream is very interesting.
I have been thinking how to induce such a state based on your answer. I didnt think it was possible but apparently I am wrong.
In my assumption it could be done by using self-hypnosis to pre-program the set of events in one-self: falling sleep > dreaming consciously > inducing meditation > meditating > waking up and writing down ones experiences.
If I am correct then this opens new avenues for me.

What are your detailed thoughts and suggestions how to do this?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Thomas57

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM/Christian(F):

A hearty 'Hello' from Vancouver, Washington!

In several places (within the Forum and from quotes from site:
http://www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html

there has been a discussion about Chronons and Tachyons, in their relationship to movement 'in time'.

Also, recently, a "3rd"(third) connection with the Human DNA helix, has been postulated as a gene-switching mechanism; turning off and on certain genes and proteins.

With your experience in travels, including those in time: Can a similar parallel be made with the Chronons and tachyons, with the mass elements or molecules(ships, bodies, material-belt 'things');
as in a qualifier mechanism that controls their state(physical, semi-material or fine-matter states) in the time-travel process?

Or is this an "off-limit" area of discussion?

Thank you,
Thomas57

Justsayno

Post Number: 605
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, do you think it will be possible to get rid of our current provincial government and make the necessary changes with a new government so that we are not so corporate friendly to all the foreign investment in the oilsands? Will the people be able to force the closure of the oilsands or should one focus more on trying to stop any further development? It makes me angry that we the people currently have no say in the matter. Thank you in advance for your answer.
With great love and utmost respect,
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sanjin

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Could you please explain the difference between the German words for punishment "Ahnhung" and punishment "Strafe", and how they apply to the spiritual teaching?
Love makes the world go round.

Marcela

Post Number: 264
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian:

Reading the Talmud Jmmanuel, it came to a surprising revelation to the translation team that on chapter 5 1-11, it's been said that one must or should be joyful in order to understand the spiritual teaching, to realize that knowing the truth is to be joyful. My question is, life having so many upside downs, is it of much importance to remain optimistic and happy in order to really understand the teaching of the spirit, to have a strong feeling of joy and this helps the consciousness or is it a reminder that we must be joyful since we found the truth and follow it? Thank you!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Ferbon

Post Number: 355
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard.

What is "self-obligation" in context of the mission as understood/performed by any responsible person?

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page