Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 28, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through February 28, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 350
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael H,

I'm saying that Billy is afraid of talking freely and fully about the matter. Is that not correct? In that contact report with Semjase, one can tell that Billy didn't want to talk in a negative light or about the full extent of the Zionist and Jewish supremacist situation. It certainly looks like Billy would have preferred to refrain from talking about the situation. That seems clear. That was his mindset then, and imo it's still probably his mindset now on the matter. I don't see why it still can't be because nothing has changed since then, it's still a hot topic to talk about, and one which could endanger the mission, as Billy said so himself back then. Is it not possible that it could still be his mindset now? I really don't see why not.

Also, I don't know why you posted that CR about Billy talking about the Jews being falsely blamed for Jmmanuel crucifixion because I don't understand what thats got to do with what others and I'm talking about? I'm talking about the present Jewish situation and not the past. Also CR 136 that others and I are referencing from is talking about the present situation, not the past. See -

Semjase
106. Their distant descendents now, today's Israelis, respectively their responsible ones and their myrmidons can - like the U.S.A. - commit the worst crimes pitilessly and unhindered and with their secret services and military, right before the eyes of the world at large, and even with their approval.
Semjase
106. Ihre ferne Nachfahren nun, die heutigen Israelis resp. deren Verantworliche und deren Schergen können - wie die USA - unter den Augen der Weltöffentlichkeit und gar unter deren Beifall schonungslos und ungehemmt und geheimdeinstlich und militärisch die schlimmsten Verbrechen begehen

107. Not only that the secret service and military have criminal elements and trustworthy friends in many nations of Earth, who they, as ever, simply brutally and bloodthirstily butcher as needed and to reach their goals, no, they also have - again like the USA - through their intrigues, also understood how to make the appropriate friends in the governments, the economic concerns and banks, and so forth, or even creep into these themselves, so that their power has already grown to the degree that this cannot be grasped and perceived by Earth humans any more.
107. Nicht nur, dass der Geheimdienst und das Militär verbrecherischen Elemente und vertrauensvolle Freund in vielen Ländern der Erde haben, die sie bei Bedarf und zur Erreichung ihrer Ziele einfach wieder wie eh und je brutal und blutrünstig abschlachten, nein, sie haben es- wiederum wie die USA - durch ihre Intrigen auch verstanden, sich in den Regierungen, den Wirtschaftskonzernen und Banken usw. die betreffenden Freunde zu schaffen oder sich gar selbst in diese einzuschleichen, so ihre Macht bereits derartig gewachsen ist, dass dies vom Erdenmenschen nicht mehr erfasst und nicht mehr überblickt werden kann.

Semjase
109. But blinded by that and full of false pity, Earth humans seek the friendship of the, violent ones but who in no way merit this friendship and only take advantage of it for their criminal purposes.
109. Dadurch aber verblendet und eines falschen Mitleides voll, suchen die Erdenmenschen die Freundschaft der Gewaltätigen, die dieser Freundschaft aber in keiner Weise würdig sind und diese nur zu verbrecherischen Zwecken ausnützen.

110. A fact...
110. Eine Tatsa...

Billy
Man alive, you must be damned cautious about what you say here, because all of this could be interpreted as being neo-fascist and anti-Jewish.

You also know that anti-Semitic machinations and the like constantly lead to legal procedures and even worse.
Menschenskind, du musst verdammt vorsichtig sein, was du hier sagst, denn das alles könnte als neofaschistisch und judenfeindlich ausgelegt werden.
Du weisst doch, dass dauernd antisemitische Machenschaften und ähnliches zu Prozessen und noch schlimmerem führen.

Semjase
112. But these explanations are necessary for what I have to tell you in this context.
Semjase 112. Diese Erklärungen sind aber erforderlich dafür, was ich dir in diesem Zusammenhang zu sagen habe.

Billy
That may well be, but in spite of that, it is dangerous. It could endanger our entire mission, or at least attract murder attempts around my neck again.
Billy Das mag ja sein, aber trotzdem ist es gefährlich. Es könnte unsere ganze Mission gefährden und mir zumindest wieder Mordversuche auf den Hals jagen.

Semjase
113. If you are frightened, then we can abandon our mission.
Semjase 113. Wenn du dich fürchtest, dann können wir unsere Mission fallenlassen.

Billy
Certainly not, but I ask myself whether I did right in this, to have questioned you regarding future events, when you now so openly speak of these things, which correspond to truth as I know, but which are damned hot.
Billy Bestimmt nicht, doch ich frage mich, ob ich wohl daran getan habe, dich nach den zukunftigen Ereignissen zu fragen, wenn du nun so offen von diesen Dingen sprichst, die wohl der Wahrheit entsprechen, wie ich weiss, die aber verdammt heiss sind.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_136

Earthling

Post Number: 763
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, my point is that the focus on Jews/Zionists is overblown to the point of ridiculousness. No doubt there are troublemakers among them, as there are in every group, in every society, as Billy stated himself -

"There are all kinds of secret services from many countries that are meddling in this striving for domination in world affairs. In the USA alone there are several secret agencies working in this direction.
And there exist many many people who believe in all kind of conspiracy illusions,"

Though he probably said that just to take the heat off himself & the mission, chicken-hearted, shirker-of-his-responsibilities herald of the truth/prophet, that he is.

If you were able to take a world-wide poll on the #1 trouble-making group in the world, Jews/Zionists would probably take the cake including the icing, and the Jewish/Zionist controlled media would no doubt exploit that fact for all its worth. However, if the proof is in the pudding, iow in actual & factual history, they barely deserve an honorable mention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

And it all began in Jmmanuel's time or shortly thereafter as Michael Horn's post & link demonstrate and continues up to the present day. Maybe the reason they are always shouting anti-semitism is because the accusations leveled against them throughout history are absurdly disproportionate to their share of the trouble-making and actually pale in comparison to many other races, nations, peoples, etc., so they had to organize themselves to fight malicious lies & slander.

Though, I agree, they have taken it too far and are too vocal for my taste and too quick to shout/accuse anti-semitism. More often than not it comes off whiny, gripy, hyper-sensitive. Imo, they are exploiting the genocide of their peoples at the hands of the Germans before & during WW3, as their motto is 'never forget', and with good reason; since 4 million+ of them were brutally butchered murdered, starved to death, tortured, gassed, etc. The statute of limitations on using/exploiting that event for their own purposes has obviously not yet run its course.

Enough on this damn subject, don't ya think?

Let's talk about our experiences in telling others about Billy, the Mission and Spritual Teaching.

I'm have some successes with that, though many of them don't know it just yet, even as some do.
Salome,
Bruce

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Darren

early on Billy was told to refrain from talking about this unless its necessary

the Plej deemed it necessary so we know and timing is always important

saying Billy was afraid is not true
((maybe YOU are afraid would be more appropriate))

its even stated in your post Billy isnt afraid
and the fact its in cc says Billy isnt afraid

Semjase
113. If you are frightened, then we can abandon our mission.

Billy
Certainly not

your post is large BUT says nothing, pointless and untrue

Secrets are how they stay in control
Only secrets
so expose the secrets to unknowing folks is key

as we already know its even more pointless

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Newinitiation

re:So what you said rang very true and close to me.

GOOD! we are lucky Boys Mate!

my name is Peter Soper (pronounced soap-er,as one word)

i imagine i am embedded in the Creations Laws
and they are embedded in ME!
Truly for ETERNITY! :-)

holding or reading the TJ,
sometimes when i read TJ its like Billy is next to me talking in my ear

i do shed one tear :-) of JOY!
Truly I Am A Lucky Boy!
and no evil can see my ploy!
i shine light in the abyss
this truly gives me bliss!

Practice being calm,
fear,anger is the way to harm
calm is reverence n venerability
with neutral positivity
so i see very clearly
like a 3rd party
neutalise real smartly

thats my base
i do face
any disgrace
i do neutralise
with nice smiles
and much grace
All Over The Place! :-)
eh eh!

all things not good
do not withstood
my lack of emotions
thats what they feed off of

logic needs no emotion
i am not a gloating
just want people to know
we can go toe to toe
Truly with ANY FOE!

we are in the know bro
people can Truly tell IT IS SO
and remember my post (Kess and the mirror) Bro
Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Mark92111

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am writing here my first impressions of this experience while they are still fresh in my mind. I just got teamed at my front door by the Catholic religion. I bet they had no idea they would be learning about the actual truth when they came ringing my doorbell. I just wonder If I opened the flood gates to being visited more or if I will be tagged like a Jew living in Nazi Germany. Either way I did what I must do regardless of this flesh and bone surrounding my Spirit. I feel exposed. Even though I understood what those who put themselves out in the public eye to expose the truth must go through like, Michael Horn. I now have much more reality with it. As Billy or the P's would say; it could not have gone any other way. I am open to any advice in this area.<(religious door knockers)
-Mark

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly revealing what you know, where you could be right and wrong, no matter what else happens, it's invigorating, isn't it? This is how life is worth living.

Hang on to your truth like you're hanging onto a rock in a stream: let the stream go its merry way, and be willing to move on when you can reach an even better sense of truth.
Life

Ferbon

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111

Through my experience, it is a waste of time talking to believers at all. They do not base their thinking in reality and truth thus also have nothing to do with reason, respect, understanding, compassion, etc. which they mistake for material signs and wonders. Believers live in bondage of self-exalted hierarchy in which they also can't find their place and quote things they neither know nor understand or experienced. Because of such confusion they also can't find their own place thus abuse/slander/maltreat others to make themselves look better.
Directing your efforts in order to explain/inspire/change them maybe impossible task and a rock which you better skillfully swim around rather than crush into - at least for now.

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 571
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow the catholic church emulating the door knocking of the Jehovah Witnesses? Will wonders never cease? Don't worry Mark, they didn't understand what you told them and so they have to go to their clergy for clarification...and they will be back just to prove how wrong you are. Have fun with it, it's good practise.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mark92111

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful replies. Michaelhelfert Ferbon. It sure was invigorating. I kept them seemingly mesmerized for over a half hour. It was an unfair exchange of ideas where I was actually allowed to speak more. Their script contained short sentences so anytime I replied to their brilliance I was able to speak more. The entire exchange was peaceful. I kind of felt like I was talking to walls. So yes Ferbon even though it seemed like a waste of time that I would actually teach them something I learned some things about myself and my emotions. I was angry for them spreading their infection. I was frustrated that I could not remember everything I would want to say or speak more eloquently. My personality dictates that when I cannot remember something but know generally what I want to say that I improvise. Improvising can lead to untruthfulness. For me untruthfulness can lead to broken ego and direct me off my path toward truth. The Meier case is quite profound and I was hoping to hit them with undeniable and profound truth. How great would it be that I could take these religious people and turn them toward the path of truth. I moved on pretty good Michaelhelfert but not without some repairable damage like reflecting on what I should have said and beating myself up for it. If I come across this situation again in the near future Ferbon I will skillfully swim around.
Solom -Mark

Matt

Post Number: 361
Posted on Friday, October 04, 2013 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111, I do talk to some of my friends about the Meier case, but NOT to any that are religious. I once did but not any more. I found out that all my religious friends and people that I spoke to get all defensive when I questioned the validity of their religion. It's a waste of time in my opinion.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 355
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Mark92111

its not easy to talk to religious folks and not upset them, i often plant seeds that all spirits know like saying our spirit is from the universe The Creation and we never die we just re-incarnate

and god was just a man he didnt make our spirit the universe The Creation did

i let em know i worship nothing

also Atlantis grabs many peoples attention

this link is best advice from Beam
http://ca.figu.org/Talkativeness.html

Talkativeness and Performing Missionary Work

Dear reader

In order to prevent any misuse of the contents of our writings, and also for your own protection and the protection of the truth we will give you the following advice and explanations:

In the first place you should use all of FIGU’s textbooks for your own education. Never let yourself be enticed—because of sheer enthusiasm for truth or a craving for recognition, among other things—to perform propaganda or missionize in order to win or convince other people for the teachings. In doing so you can do great harm to yourself as well as to others.

Studying spiritual matters is always connected to a consciousness-related process. Every individual must be mentally prepared to confront himself with truth, and he should also get the chance to work for this preparedness himself. When, how and in what tempo this will be achieved is always in one’s own discretion. Nobody has the right to use any pressure or force on other people’s thoughts, feelings and freedom—people who have to go their ways in self-determination—and it makes no difference whether it is a stranger, an acquaintance, a friend, relative, husband or wife, or one’s own child. The awesome respect for all life is a principle imparted by the spiritual teachings, because it is awesome attitude towards life only that harbors within itself the key to knowledge, truth and all realization. Thus the fellow-man shall be respected and not be overwhelmed or plagued with knowledge and one’s own cognition, something he is not yet able nor willing to understand. All this does not mean, though, to turn the study of the spirit lessons into a secret or to impart a feeling into the fellow-man that he has not progressed far enough in order to understand this or that. Such behavior would not only represent an unjustified self-exaltation of the own person but also a lack of respect and awe for another individual. Likewise one should always bear in mind that one isn’t all-knowing and that one’s own understanding of the spiritual teachings is always more or less limited. Thus every individual should be critical of himself and not chatter about those things within the teachings that, basically, aren’t really understood. It should be considered by everyone that oneself and the fellow-men are led astray with half- or false truth and, because of this, the path to and the finding of truth is impeded.

Of course, no person shall hide his light under a bushel, and if an information is necessary or appropriate, or if interested people ask questions, then obviously they can get explanations—within reasonable limits and according to one’s best skill and abilities. Consequently, if one is talking about the spiritual teachings it shall always be in a general manner and according to one’s own understanding. Talking about all cognitions, assumptions etc. right from the start shall be avoided.

Through unnecessary, careless and uncontrolled talk about concerns regarding the spiritual teachings and FIGU (internal) – at home or with friends, acquaintances or at the job – one isn't only often risking the job but also the relations to closely connected persons. Experience has shown that the general understanding towards the spiritual teachings is still very rare. This lack of understanding can even lead to the break-up of relations between close friends, because differences, quarrel and discord may arise. The whole matter will even be worsened if there is the attempt, at all costs, to force one’s own opinion upon the other person.

We are neither members of a secret society nor babbling missionaries, but human beings who, in the first place, are striving to open our eyes ourselves.

Salome
ilovebilly

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 356
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tend to think that talking with people about something they have previously not considered is hit or miss. I never know what I am gonna run into. Sometimes people can be very progressive, but still their egos are heavily invested in some paradigm, for instance, being a Democrat fighting for 'change'. There are others who are more aware of themselves as individuals and more able to consider some new way of seeing, yet still maintain a religious way of seeing the world. Some of these people may be quite knowledgeable and/or involved in a religion without the roots of their egos being built upon a religious foundation. Just because there is a religious association doesn't mean that the person is incapable of considering new ideas. All too often I can't tell what someone is gonna be like by their trappings; I have to just talk to them to find out if they are ready to consider something new.
Life

Redbeard

Post Number: 265
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark,

Truly we have to qualify folks to varying degrees to see if it's worth the effort. Alas many love the comfort they get from their delusion and what they believe in is much more important than the truth.

My wife is a christian and it has caused me/us much grief in our relationship, I can't even begin to explain to her and most of my friends and relatives what I perceive to be the most probable truth and reality of life and existence. Not because I can't articulate it but the words just roll off and hit the floor. I don't get personally insulted by this as I have to let them think and believe what ever they are capable of or limited perceptions they choose to call theirs.

I used to go to church before there was anything else in my life that could explain things. My mother helped me with her opinions and explanations of reincarnation to consider other ideas.

It's really amazing how many people don't care about the truth. People are willing to die for freedom but not for the freedom of the truth. Most are truly afraid of the truth, truth is scary, truth is too real, too personally demanding of the one that takes it upon themselves to search for it, see it, study it, understand it no matter what.... "ONLY THE TRUTH WILL DO PLEASE" is kind of how I am and those that don't or can't go there simply must stay on the outside of my confidence until the time when they are ready !

I've even asked people what's more important to you, What you believe ? Or the truth! We are all in the same boat and have the same challenges when it comes to proving things to be truthful or not, so as long as all can agree on that , the fact that proof is not attainable to a great degree then we can have a discussion based on that mutual understanding, it would be more productive.

Mark92111

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much JSN,Matt,Ilovebilly,Redbeard and again Michaelhelfert. All of your replies have been helpful to me. I hope that these exchanges can be of help to future Meier researchers finding themselves in same or similar circumstances.

Salome- Mark

Melissa

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People usually like to bounce their own ideas off of other people, which is a tool to learn from until we become better practiced at bouncing ideas off of ourselves.

Human beings, whether religious or not, are still human beings who search for truth. Those who think they have found information to be true, will guard it and build upon it, until they have learned on their own more about what they are holding onto, and how it relates to reality, or if it still makes any sense. In religion, it is not taught, nor advised for human beings to solely think for themselves, which can make learning for one's self and recognition of more common sense ideas, more difficult to take hold.

I for one, do not think the same as I used to while I was active in a religion. I was too afraid and unpracticed at the time to think for myself. This now also gives me pause towards others who still remain religiously active, for they too are still learning, and how difficult it must be for them to try to build a reality around misinformation and how the support one needs to break old (non-thinking for self) habits remains unseen throughout religious teachings.

The truthful information is that we are all each responsible for everything in our own lives, especially for our thoughts and actions, or lack of correct thoughts and actions. The remaining task for me is to keep learning, because truthly that is why I am alive. I will never 'know-it-all' which is nice, it gives me reason to continue searching and keep living.
-Melissa

Newinitiation

Post Number: 816
Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi melissa I agree with you but I just think that the term thinking for oneself encompasses far more than what people actually realise.

This is a skill that is very difficult to nurture and develop and one requiring enormous effort and will power.

The term 'thinking for oneself' is ad nauseously bandied about and rightfully so but when you actually get down to the nitty gritty of it, upon self reflection, it isn't as straightforward as it sounds.

When thinking about this term, the question that naturally arises for me at least is, how much of what I think about and how I think is truly and verily my own generated through my own independent and consciously directed will? and how much of it comes from somewhere out there?

Can the goldfish separate itself from the water and see itself as a separate entity from it?

Ferbon

Post Number: 323
Posted on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa.

There are of course also those involved in the mission who have but no other choice than to "interact" or keep interacting with the religion rock. Here of course it maybe nice to provide a solution not only for believers but also for ourselves. By creating solutions for yourself others can also learn and take a good example. Be those Figu members, free thinkers or believers each can observe/coexist/look at such solution and - if want - can also search for and find the truth.
In nature water usually first takes small particles embedded in the ground and - when stronger - it takes bigger and bigger ones. The rock however, although it can be diluted some - takes time to erode and disintegrate. When pushed by the current rocks break apart, become smoother, maybe even rounder but they are still rocks. This is so not because the rock is "bad" but because that is specific and creational nature of rock's existence.
You/anybody can check how to work in the quarry and what consequences must be considered - by reading about Billy's time travel with Asket and a friend who nearly gone mad when he suddenly lost enormous weight and burden carried by any believer.
Nonetheless, it may not be wise or maybe even stupid and arrogant to step into quarry worker shoes. Those may be way too large.

Salome

Ghostrider

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been following as best I can , thanks to Michael Horn , I'm getting more and more of the material ... I post the plejaren information on another forum , I feel it's the right thing to do , and direct others to theyfly.com and sites like it , where hopefully they swerve into FIGU sites ...

Ghostrider

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

today was great , a co-worker walked in frantic about the red meteor in 2029 , I calmly said that's old news , edward spoke of that long ago ... the information is getting out ...I love it when people open the door for themselves , and Billy's information proves itself over and over ...
Barry W. Smith

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 396
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH’s quick presentation

Outa the blue, a friend invited me to give a talk about Herr Meier and the Plejaren paradigm to a meeting of the "Tucson Sisters in Crime" writers guild. I s’pose I have been more vocal about this stuff than I thought, and word seems to have spread among certain social circles. However, someone else is the default person for giving speeches in this neck of the woods. So, in turn I invited Mr. Michael Horn to give the talk in my stead, since he is the official person to present this information in front of an audience. I am very glad I did.

Mr. Horn accepted the invitation. Logistics required some small amount of coordination, nothing intimidating. Setting it up was actually much easier than I expected, mostly because Michael is well versed in giving presentations on our dear subject.

Since the distance from Flagstaff to Tucson is just a wee bit far for an easy day-trip, he came down the evening before the presentation and stayed with my wife and I. We fed him and laughed about things, and then talked long into the evening about how things are, the things that could and should be, and how to make everything better. Michael Horn is certainly a wise man, grounded with both insight and experience, and yet he listens too. He is perhaps the epitome of the perfect house guest. I like to think we have laid the foundation for a strong, sincere friendship, one which I already treasure.

The next morning we arrived at the conference, set up, and waited for our turn. Since these were authors, many of them had similar mindsets to both Michael and myself, namely they were interested in how to get the word out about their favorite work. The first speakers talked about how the publishing industry has evolved over the past two decades, with a second emphasizing marketing. For people interested in this sorta thing, it was really quite intriguing. After a catered lunch and abit of chit-chat, then it was our turn.

I introduced Michael, and looking back, I think I just kinda blathered through it. I don’t exactly remember, but I think I said something along the lines of, “You don’t yet know what you are in for here. This isn’t fluff. This is the real deal. You just don’t know how lucky you are to get to hear Michael Horn speak today. This is something really special!” For future reference, I am gonna pre-write and stick to an outline for any future public speaking events, no matter how short my speech is.

Then Michael’s stage presence took over. Let me tell you, when he is on stage, he fills a room! He started by showing some pictures of the experimental flying saucer, the one with the balls all over it, referring to it as eye candy. The audience definitely considered it impressive eye-candy. Although I have listened to only a few of Michael Horn’s speeches, this was the best one I have yet heard him give. I took pictures, but wished I could record it. Michael talked about proofs, of course, but he also talked about how the subject had been shunned, even banned, by people who oughta know better. If anything, this is the crime of our age - that such an important, impactful reasonable truth about our circumstance in this universe has been quietly ignored, covered up, ridiculed for so long by so many otherwise upstanding people. Many times over, Michael made a very good case for the reality of the Meier/Plejaren contacts, and it seemed to dawn on people that he was talking about something that really exists, not fiction. Michael went on to talk about the warnings facing our planet and the environmental atrocities we are doing to ourselves. The audience was quiet for most of the talk, rapt. When he talked about the ways we feed ourselves cutesy stories about channeled aliens and love and light that lack discrimination and wisdom, I saw one woman wiggle in her seat, get up, sit down, get up, sit down, and slowly grow outright flabbergasted, perhaps not such a good sign. There were a few questions, but I think most people were gonna have to cogitate on this for awhile to get their heads around it. One thing is fer durn tootin', Michael Horn had everyone’s attention all the way to the end of his presentation.

When we are weaving fictional stories for an audience, the audience can handle a discussion about most anything since they know it’s just an imaginative jaunt writ large after all. But when we are looking for the truth of our circumstance, looking it right in the eye, everyone in an audience each has a different degree of truth they can handle. When giving a speech to an audience about fiction, they can all kinda go along with the story. When exploring the reality with which our lives are enmeshed, right now, with a diverse audience, different individuals are gonna react differently. While it may not be so black n white, I think there is a kernel of wisdom to found here. When exploring the truth of our life’s circumstance with a diverse audience, expect some people to say to themselves “Here, and no further.” Well, the Tucson Sisters in Crime attendees received a full dose of reality, not the usual casual glancing blow to their worldview. They are big girls, grownups, let’s just see how this shakes out.

After Michael's presentation, most of the audience quietly left. As we packed up, we talked some more with a few people who weren’t overwhelmed. Promises made for further contact, then we too said our goodbyes, and he left, Michael Horn did, back to his life in Flagstaff. It was really very nice of him to come down to Tucson for a quick presentation. The Tucson Sisters in Crime may never be the same. Considering our evening talk, I am not sure I will be either. Let’s hope we all have gained some perspective, some progressive wisdom through this. Thank you Michael.
Life

Matt

Post Number: 407
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

Thanks for sharing that with us!

And thanks to Michael Horn for his good work too!

Would have been good to record it and throw it up on You-tube.

Piyali

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Thank you so much Michael for sharing this experience with Michael Horn with us.

I have watched quite a number of video presentations by MH and they are all very good and comprehensive. :-)

I would love to attend his talks in person some day. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 972
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michael and Michael
Your post brought you two a lot closer.

cheers
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page