Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 02, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through April 02, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am relatively new on the forum and asked some stupid stuff myself but nevertheless wanted to submit few words regarding asking questions to tell what I've learned from mistakes. So despite MH’s intervention and effort of bringing asking questions to reasonable lengths these few things you may find useful to ponder and consider before taking up next opportunity to “get answers” from Meier.

- remember saying: don’t ask what the mission can do for you – ask instead, what you can do for the mission
- remember that the truth has always been fought for and not simply given on a platter
- ask yourself: have you ever fought for the truth? And what it means to fight for it?
- stop thanking or praising! This is Meier‘s duty of choice and certainly not managed to make you happy but rather for reasons known to him.
- even though you may not like it - stay relevant to your time and circumstances! Consider greater good and questions that you/anyone can understand/process in this lifetime.
- don’t be that fool who argues instead of doing his own homework.
- people who ask selfish questions - publicly testify to their own narrow-mindedness
- live by the truth instead of dressing it up with your freely interpreted words. Get to the point! If you can’t do it briefly you simply don’t know what you want or talking about.
- think about your question, write it down, change and master it; anything asked within the last minute is very likely to be shallow.
- use answer /help from Meier as the last resort to your own research
- show respect not by praise and empty words but by understanding what’s necessary.

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 859
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can't ask for more than that . A good summary .

Davidmg

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think one more thing should be added here. And that if anyone considers that a short novel needs to be written. It should be well in the rights for moderators to ask the novelist to ...

1 - shorten the question
2 - please try again next time

Davidmg

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 388
Posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I disagree, Davidmg. I don't think that anyone should take it upon themselves to edit anyone else's questions to Herr Meier. Advocating this sets up a precedent of censorship.

Herr Meier is quite good at wading through the B.S. that people think and ask about it. We don't need to censor forum questions for his delicate sensibilities. As has been done before, perhaps emphasizing a part of the question for Herr Meier is okay, a gentle reminder to keep it brief, but to remove a question entirely, or to change it, this is just inappropriate. Unless you can make the case that you're directly endangered by somebody's question... even if you don't like it, leave it alone. It's their question, and if it's bunk Herr Meier will quash it.

IMHO, some the best questions and answers over the years have been quite unexpected, stemming from what we might initially have thought of as immature or half-baked thinking.
Life

Billwilson12

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After pondering hundreds of questions from the Nokodemion sprit keys, to electro magnetic DNA adjustments. The one that keeps coming back is what is the Temple of Man mint to teach us. From what sprit level is it being given to us from. It is every where, the nile delta, in the temple of man in alexaindra eyqpt, tomb of The Judgement Hall Of Osiris, lay out of all of the jewish temples, the rothchild estate, vaticain complex, even the hindu temple designs. The last source I have info from is youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiiBxruf3cY ). It appears to me that it is a meditation box or design for a machine of some type of learning.
I have years of reading to do before I maybe wise enough to ask another.

To all Thanks,

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I offer my heart felt greetings to you all. I had recently submitted a question to Billy that was somewhat cynical in nature and I wish I had not. I knew then it was submitted with much emotion yet I could not help myself out of shear frustration regarding our current conditions here. Things have transpired in recent days that have allowed me a new perspective, yet the truth of things seem difficult at times. I know we must evolve on our own, I fully understand that in truth. Yet I struggle how the current conditions of barbarity in any way help the Creation. I know I speak with emotion and illogic, yet it seems to bear down on me daily. I simply am at a loss as to why we cannot evolve at a quicker pace and avoid the seemingly senseless suffering of countless millions. Surely there is something I am missing in my understanding as I have searched and continue to search. I think I see now the horrible burden that you face Billy in your knowing, yet I could only imagine it. My hope is that we do not repeat the past. We seem utterly cut off from rational thinking.

Ferbon

Post Number: 349
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Roger

From experience - write your question or many questions throughout the month so you have plenty time to think about them. Then, when time comes, read them all and find that one which could ring most sense to most people. This should help with logic and eliminate instability.

Salome

Shark_mode

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger,

"I simply am at a loss as to why we cannot evolve at a quicker pace and avoid the seemingly senseless suffering of countless millions. Surely there is something I am missing in my understanding as I have searched and continue to search. I think I see now the horrible burden that you face Billy in your knowing..."

I don't think Billy has suffered a "horrible burden." He has had a lot of fun I'm sure traveling the world, meeting important people, photographing the ships, going on time travels, going to other worlds, writing books we here on the forum are jazzed about, living on a cool farm in Switzerland. But yes there is a lot of suffering on this planet. But that should not be a burden. That should be a reason to try and fix things. Billy writes things and stars in DVDs so that he can help the world fix things. We can do our part by "listening" and then taking self-responsibility to work on ourselves and restore our planet.

Something to consider. We think our troubles are so large and burdening. When in fact our civilization is only one of billions, and billions, and billions (not sure the figure, but a lot) humans when you consider this is just one universe of many. And then their our infinite material universes that harbor life and human beings too. The figure of humans making mistakes around the MASS of Creation much be ENORMOUS. And you are worried about yourself and your little blue planet on the edge of the Milky Way in the bleep end of space galaxy in only one of countless universes that harbor suffering lifeforms?

There are both positive and negative in life. If you balance out your thinking to be open minded, yet scientific, and settle on a neutral-positive mindset, you will see that all you have to do to fix your own world is realize to take it just one step at a time... find faults and then fix them. For yourself and your world. Keep your mind on your good work and you won't sweat the hard stuff. :-)

Best regards,
Anthony

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your kind words of advice. They are well taken. I suppose we all become lost in the negative and suffering of those who are truly being victimized in the name of religion and controlling ideologies, yet I am compelled to feel we are not released from the responsibilities of removing these abominations from our world. Thank you again for your kind words, it is very meaningful to me and helps put certain emotions into perspective.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to add an addendum to my last reply if I may. I understand that a certain latitude is given to forum members which is totally consistent with the teachings. I would like to point out that it is often necessary to offer advice to fellow Humans that may be less than aphoristic in nature. It's too easy to become self serving while ignoring the suffering of others. I do not claim that we can single handedly cure the world of its ills, but we must never allow ourselves to become too detached. The teachings are more important to the masses than our own philosophical view points. Truth is at the heart of the matter. Only through truth does the Human race escape its demise.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It may be prudent to make available the remaining contact reports for the terrestrial Humans. Many remain missing. Contrary to higher authority, this may be necessary. This is something we need to know now, and I doubt it is contingent upon linguistics. There are far too many lost translations between reports. I hope the high council can see fit to reveal such things via our brothers and sisters. We simply want peace and harmony as well. Some of us can take it. Thank you. Forgive me if I seem impatient. Just tell us, then we can prepare to help one another, unless of course it is our time to go and if that serves Creation so be it, although I doubt that's why we are here. Do not tell me about going within, one must get their hands dirty as it were, or you are only philosophers of knowledge.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please forgive me my disrespect, I meant no harm to anyone, especially those wiser than I. I will not allow current situations to control my pursuit of the teachings, but I must still request, if at all possible that the council reconsider its view on non-interference. There are many things I do not understand regarding my own incarnation, yet alone others, yet there seems an opportunity to at least change the the suffering and massacre of the masses in some way, of which I know not. We can solve our own personal issues but I fear the masses will take far longer than 800 Earth years. Forgive me my fear and illogic, surely creation allows another way.I just wish there was a method we could communicate with them, the council, that many of us do wish to change to the proper ways without unneeded suffering of the masses. Many of us truly wish to change and follow the natural laws. Forgive me if I do not understand linear time here.

Indi

Post Number: 756
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rogerpeck
re the contact notes being made more available to us - they are available for purchase as they happen, but in German. Translating them takes much time and effort by various persons, so that they are translated to an acceptable standard. Thus, the English-speaking world and other language groups other than German, will just have to wait until they are done by others, or alternatively until you learn to read German, which can happen rather quickly with concerted effort.

Re why can't we evolve faster so as to prevent the horrors that exist on this planet now:

The horrors are happening due to the states of consciousness of large numbers, that are just not able to do much better at this time. Some understand and have reached higher levels of consciousness thought but until there is a critical mass at these higher levels, the horrors will continue.

All one can do, if not in a position to make mass changes, is to work on oneself, and influence with integrity those around us, and by example, so that our own growth seeds the growth of others.

Evolution of consciousness comes from 'conscious' effort to evolve, not passive means. In the teaching it is mentioned that Creation can only evolve from this kind of power that is created by conscious development, so to destroy all those still growing would defeat the purpose. So, for another more highly evolved group were to take action to remove or shift others before they did it for themselves consciously, it would not aid Creation at all in its own evolution.

Do we destroy all those infants who cannot yet walk or feed themselves etc...? No, we hang with them, provide them with a model to aspire to, and support them as they fall and stumble and fumble with what has become easy for us as adults.

It is the journey in this case that is the means for conscious evolution, and one cannot skip this part or there would be no learning to add to the Creation's development.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 964
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi

Beautifully written Robjna with such eloquence that deeply resonated with me with a prick of conscience or two.

Matt Lee

Hawaiian

Post Number: 192
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck,

I know exactly how you feel in this whole slew of events and frustrated it can be when viewing the entire spectrum of worldly affairs and how barbaric the Earthly environment(s) are, both internally and externally. There is no shortcut to spiritual evolution here on Earth, unless it’s been technologically enhanced, which is not.

However the most efficient method of absorbing such creational materials in order to “acquire” or more accurately speaking, to become “merged” into spiritual awareness is to maintain a strict form of self-discipline observation(s) similar in function to how the psyche formation being located in the middle (chest area) forms during its early stages in life (as described in the Psyche book), it is this “feeler” connections throughout the entire material body that in later years, become concentrated in the pineal gland which is the gateway between the material and non-material essences/energy interchanges and other fine-fluidal functions.

It is highly advisable to observe not only nature to learn its secrets and logical expression, but also observe how the human being is formed from conception the merging and process of creating a new human being and the incorporation of the incarnation of the spirit-form and its associated non-material former personalities’s experiences and knowledge stored in its appropriate memory banks after 21 days after conception takes place. During its 9 months in the mother’s womb this developing human is constantly being influenced even during its early childhood before speaking, the infant will view and observe its environment with what Billy calls “child’s innocence”, which is one of the most creational observation prospective that unfortunately the vast majority of Earthly humans do not perceive when they “mature” with age.

Meditation is a key factor in acquiring the necessary discipline to control the 5 basic survival senses so that they no longer become a hindrance to the other higher sensory perception of the 6th (intuition) and 7th (primary telepathy) which will play an important role in becoming more aware of these materials because they (its essence) vibrate at a much higher frequency level and continue vibrating at higher levels as one’s spirit-form evolves further up the succeeding 7 pure spiritual planes from the Arahat Athersata to the Petale and so on to merge into the ONE, BEING.

There are much more to this process because such learning also takes place in the dream realms as well, but should not be attempted until one has mastered to a great deal their interactions in the waking state and developed their psyche so that it can deal with the vastly more complexity that will be encountered in the dream realms where influences come from higher intelligences and which also can be negatively influenced to dangerous levels if one is not properly trained in self-disciplined consciousness endeavors.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

I appreciate your candour in this matter and I'm also aware of the efforts required in translating the given material, which I am personally appreciative. Although, simply telling someone to go learn German may be somewhat inefficient if we are to use logic as it pertains to timely outcomes, although I suppose this is somewhat argumentative and/or subjective. I'm somewhat perplexed at your assertion regarding the destruction of infants, although I know what you meant. You may be truly unaware at the severe imbalances that exist on this planet or not, but if we are to survive, much more will be needed besides simple self discovery. Logical and rational problem solving is needed here, without which the Humans here will in all good measure, probably parish. There is a serious dichotomy occurring here that is not being properly addressed. Suffering is not the natural state of Humans, at least not at its current level of evolution. The "pay to survive" paradigm and religious ideologies are destroying our species. These are facts, not some philosophical conundrum to be addressed in the classroom. Surely you must realize by now that the masses are at the complete mercy of world governments and to think otherwise would be slightly self-delusional. We must most assuredly take responsibility for our own lives, but to blame all of Humanity for the atrocious performance of governments is patently unfair and uninformed. We were at a cross roads in our evolution thousands of years ago, so from that, level headed Humans could infer that something has gone horribly wrong and without help, rest assured your way of life as you know it will cease to exist in the near future. This is not fear mongering, just simple logical extrapolation from past events. The evolutive process is being seriously perverted and we should refrain from sugar coating that which Humans need to know most. Thank you for your feed back and I appreciate all of your efforts.

Matthew

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Caveman image from 'Spaceship from the Pleiades' pg 254 seems to show a horizon behind the caveman when enhancing the image by reducing brightness and increasing contrast by about 90%.

Is that a pyramid, rock formation or tree line in the background on the horizon?

Composite with left section enhanced

Section enlarged and 'smoothed'

Section with more contrast

Matthew

Matthew

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Caveman photo

In regards to my post No. 95, an admin. at UFO-prophet (MK) scanned the relevant caveman image from a good copy of 'Spaceships from the Pleiades' in 1200 dpi setting on a Samsung SCX-3401 multifunction-printer and shared the results. No background details, as were outlined in red in my post No. 95, could be seen in this new scan when increasing contrast and dimming brightness. The anomalies are, more than likely, the result of text bleeding-through from the preceding pages.

Salome,

Matthew

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

This is not related to the caveman photos;

Has anyone noticed how, in the video demonstration of Meier's typing proficiency (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCf6pzE8ASo), that, initially, he is only using three fingers, only to utilise his whole hand after a short pause?

Could it be that he was receiving a transmission from a spiritform that existed as a three-fingered humanbeing?? (Recall, the unique hand writing of individual paragraphs written on a single page in the dark while in the presence of Guido Moosbrugger & the evidence left by a six-fingered species.).
Or perhaps he was just being his wily self by showing that he can type at over 60 words a minute, not only with one hand, but with half of one!

Please don't take this as disinformaation; I'm just wondering, because everything about Meier is truly wonderful. However, if anyone has any idea or knowledge of why he uses only three fingers I would like to hear about it.

Andrew

Savio

Post Number: 746
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

It is my understanding that Billy uses three fingers for normal typing, and he types with all five fingers while receiving messages telepathically.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, I see; that's just as fascinating.

Thanks, Savio.

Matt

Post Number: 435
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal Horn,

I wonder if you have seen or know about this video involving and published by James Randi from "JamesRandiFoundation" on Sep 27, 2012.

Ivan Alvarado - "Scientific Deception: The Billy Meier Metal Samples" - TAM 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnweAd7Z-3g

" Published on Sep 27, 2012

As part of the TAM 2012 Sunday paper presentation series, Dr. Ivan Alvarado of the Independent Investigations Group explores the science behind a piece of metal that supposedly came from an extraterrestrial spaceship. With an introduction by James Randi Educational Foundation research fellow Dr. Ray Hall."

Michael_horn

Post Number: 772
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> No Matt, haven't seen it. Maybe when I get a break in the action here.

I know that Mahesh is more up on this info than I. Perhaps he'll comment.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page