Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 29, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 29, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy et al.,

Thank you for answering the most important question regarding the relative peace on Earth. You made my day!

I have a request sir. I have two daughters, 19 and 29. It is difficult to communicate your truth with them without appearing as a missionary.
I highly appreciate your recommendation and advise as to how to trigger their interest to want to delve more into the material while keeping a balanced approach.

Salome with Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christin,

in relation to the issue of hearsay:

what can you say about the authorship by your contact persons not being readily verifiable at this time? I am entertaining the idea that soonest you are no longer around and not be subject to any assassination attempts that somehow a claim will come out duly authenticated that the contact persons you have referred to are all fictitious and that it was only you all along who is the author of all the materials.

Jun

Creational

Post Number: 424
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy et al.,

Thank you for answering the most important question regarding the relative peace on Earth. You made my day!
I have two daughters, 19 and 29. It is difficult to communicate your truth with them without appearing as a missionary.

I highly appreciate your recommendation as to how to trigger their interest to want to delve more into your truth while keeping a balanced approach.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Pavani

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy/CF in the response to my earlier question, CF responded by saying this: "When a person is knowledgeable of negative future events which could be averted if humankind changes its behaviour and thinking etc., why should he not try to warn governments etc. early enough to provide the chance that the worst effects could be avoided?"

Based on what reason/logic/evidence do you think would governments, organisations, newspapers, scientists, people,..etc give credence to 2 letters written by a 14 & 21 year old boy from rural switzerland for them to get convinced and change their behaviour and thinking etc so that the worst effects could be avoided ?

Also the following aspect of my earlier question was not addressed:

In 1958 letter there were many specific events mentioned which occurred in 1990's & the beginning of 21st century, like the breakup of USSR, unification of Germany, 2 Iraq wars, European Union,..etc. If the intention of Plejaren & you was to alert the world governments & people about these events and to let them change for the better, why didn't they & you warn about these events from 1975 onwards through contact reports ?"

Cheers,
Pavani

(Message edited by scott on April 05, 2014)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 567
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Retired Professor James Deardorff has proposed a theory which you may already know, its called as "Leaky Embargo Hypothesis". According to his hypothesis, advanced ethical ETs would not reveal their existence as it would create shock to lower civilizations from sudden disclosures. So these ETs like Plejaren would select a contactee on a planet and through him pass on the message to the people who are ready or interested.

As a part of this strategy, Deardorff seems to have stated the "negative" aspects of the case like - missing original negatives, films, slides, outerspace photos, Asket-Nera issue, letting MIB, CIA,..etc manipulate or steal the original evidence, absence of & negative evidence of astronomical details(Malona, destroyer comet, origins of venus & moon, dark star in SOL system,..etc), Clear contradiction of values with scientific results, Cave men photos still being in PPKB,..etc - are purposefully introduced or let them to exist by Plejaren in order for people to spot these & give the chance to refuse the reality the case so that they can save them from the shock of ET existence.

I would like to know, if such a strategy(not necessarily related to the above details) was being used or has been used by Plejaren with or without your knowledge ?

p.s: Everything above may not be attributed to deardorff.
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Marcela

Post Number: 265
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Thank you for the previous answer, I am sure many of us will benefit from it.

My new question is about the power of the spirit form. Reading the TJ, Jmmanuel talks about asking your spirit for anything, and trusting the power of it to do anything or accomplish a task or goal. I was wondering if this goes both ways, positive and negative. Can you ask your spirit for energy, health, success, but can you also ask for money, wealth, to attain power to defeat your enemy in a malicious way? How does the spiritual energy work, for both positive and negative intentions? thank you dearly!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Remr

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I remember reading some part of a contact with Ptaah where he stated something about artists, and which art he considers to be worthy of the name "art". It seems that he was referring to "art" as in some art that is done with skill, but there is lots of other art which takes almost no skill at all, and just looks nice, or other art which is a good conversation piece, or provokes an impulse to change one's attitude about something or think outside the box.

Do you have a favorite painter or a favorite artist? As I myself am somewhat of an artist, I am curious if you have a favorite, or even a small list of artists you prefer or are fond of.

That's all.
Thank you,
Remington Robinson

Ramirez

Post Number: 992
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

Given that some revisions of various texts have taken place over the past couple years maybe you would comment on and or give figures to what is now considered accurate information regarding the issues below which would set a reference point and establish guidelines.

1. Reincarnations into a human body on this planet occur for a period of around 40 - 60 million years.

So roughly on average how many reincarnations would that be ? ..... 400,000 to 500,000 or how many would you estimate can fit into the timeframe of 40 - 60 million years ?

2. The age of the universe at present is about 46 billion years as in 46,000,000,000 and the expected life cycle of this universe is expected to be 311 billion years that is 311,000,000,000 years unless something dramatic and unexpected occurs.

Would that be correct ?

3. The predictions of Jeremiah override the prophesies of Henoch as posted in CR251 (prophesies of Henoch) so all those persons writing about and spreading doomsday predictions via books and films saying the world will come to a catastrophic end are only serving to create and increase fear and anxiety for those who believe such things.

So will the world will continue to exist for a long time however there are likely be huge social and ecological changes in future ..... some rather unpleasant mainly due to the foolishness of greedy and irresponsible elements plus rampant overpopulation wrecking the planet's enviromental systems but despite this the world will continue to exist and function as a habitable planet for a long time into the future.

What would be your advice for the direction and priorities humanity needs to concern itself with overall as a strategy for the future ?

Regards and Best Wishes

Ramirez
Cheers.

Savio

Post Number: 745
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that one’s thoughts and deeds are recorded within the "Storage Bank".

As one’s thoughts are usually based on his/her own language, and obviously the Storage bank is not a language based system, hence there must be a translation before the recording takes place within the storage bank.

I would think that one possible scenario is – no matter which thought language is being used, the electromagnetic thought energy/vibrations generated by the person will be in a suitable format for recording by the Storage Bank.

Having said that, there must be a special translation method used to convert one’s thoughts in a certain language into the common codes used by the Storage Bank.

My question being: Can you explain the relationship between one’s thoughts and the codes used by the Storage Bank?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Ferbon

Post Number: 358
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard.

There are many of us who get lost in negative thoughts and actions while lacking understanding that the process of learning and realization of all good things takes time and often very long time or even extremely long time. What is your favorite explanation, example or a story that could be helpful and be told so that we and our fellow human beings could understand and try to think about and acquire such patience?

Salome

Truthseeker

Post Number: 364
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I need an opinion concerning something that happened to me as a child. Between the ages of 10 to 14 I was subjected to bullying and domestic violence within the family by two family members. In particular this involved an older brother who had consistently physically restrained me while hitting me, along with humiliating, intimidating, and mocking me about girls, girlfriends, and sex, etc, for about 3&1/2 years, until I eventually got to the point to when I was not only embarrassed to be around girls, but was also embarrassed to be alive, while at the same time I had a father who had physically punished me for being abused by my brother, etc, because he did not want to resort to favoring me over my brother, while even no mater what he did, my brother still continued to be relentless in his abuse and bullying towards me. In years following, I found myself suffering from a post trauma anxiety disorder which additionally for the first few years fallowing had caused a kind of morning sickness in me, especially if I felt like I was in love with a woman to which I just could not be around her, because the trauma anxiety got really bad, from which unfortunately I will not be able to marry in this lifetime. Now many years later, my brother recently married and had a child of his own with his wife and even to this day he still tends to be rather bossy towards me. However at present he appears to be good with his wife and child, but my mother presently fears that if his wife finds out about his past crime concerning having had formerly abused me that she would suddenly take her child, then leave and disappear forever from the entire family. My mother also does not consider my brother for being accountable in anyway for any of his past abusive actions towards me, because of my once abusive father who had also abused him. My friends however still feel that his wife has a right to know anyway so that the child does not eventually become a possible future victim of my brother's abuse, which may not become known until years later if it happens. I'm not completely sure as to why my brother had abused and bullied me in the way he did, and still sometimes wonder even years later if it was indeed my fault.

My question is; Is constant bullying about sexuality and the opposite sex considered to be a kind of sexual abuse, and if so, should my brother's wife be informed as to his past actions and still be made accountable for this, for the sake of any possible future risk involved to the child?

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker.

Corey

Post Number: 545
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Does getting a college education (Intellektleben 6th contact) in a current lifetime lead someone to be college educated and highly trained in future lifetimes, or should one just be content focusing on gathering widom, knowledge, love, and the formulation of high values etc. from studying and living (Erleben) the spiritual teaching and fulfilling the laws and recommedations of Creation found in your books in their current lifetime because future incarnations depend on consciousness related evolution not book wisdom and school knowledge (pattern knowledge)?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Votan

Post Number: 168
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Will Russia take over by stealth all the countries
it gave back including Hungary. Will America do nothing other than open their mouth.

Was there a agreement made after the second war for Russia to have all those countries it took.
joe

Earthling

Post Number: 823
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

No question, only immense & immeasureable thanks and gratitude for all you've done & continue to do. For all your continued writings that relentlessly guide us as lights in the darkness(unknowledge) towards removing our darkness and ever so slowly, step by step, living a truer and truer life. Your continued words, if we are open and willing and if we continually persist, eventually hit their mark and the consciousness evolution proceeds slowly but surely.

And immeasureable thanks to you and all involved in translating the GOT into English and making this available to us! Holy smokes, this is awesome!

I could go on & on with thank yous but just know that such feelings are thought & felt on many a day & night.

And naturally this extends to all those who assist you in your endeavors. The same goes for my friend, Christian.

Sincerely & Salome,
Bruce Lulla
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Memo00

Post Number: 612
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy, i hope you are doing fine.

I would like to know what is more important to determine if some music has a positive or negative effect on a person, the music itself (sounds) or the lyrics (words)? For example we have Mozart´s requiem mass, the music is good but the lyrics are just religious bullshit, and the same with Gregorian chants and many other kinds of music.

Thank you very much for your time. Salome.

Theredpill

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is the ability to think critically reflective of the spirit's evolution in any way? Knowing the information you have seems to suggest that that would be the case, the spirits' knowledge and wisdom from past as well as current life experiences. But then, it would also seem that the ability to think critically may be a simple matter choice at times?

Scott

Post Number: 2441
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There will be no questions to Billy for the month of May 2014 due to the Passive Meeting at SSSC.

Salome
Scott

Posted by Norm on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 03:37 pm:

Billy, To quote Christian Frenher, He said
“Steinschneider/Hanussen emerged as a middle man between the Thule Society and Hitler, and, so to speak, directed Adolf Hitler according to the Thule Society's leaders' will.”

My question is, Why would Thule Society use a Jewish man as a middle man to Hitler? Sure the Thule Society would know when Hitler found out that Hanussen was a Jew it would be the end of him.

When they found out Hanussen was shot in a forest.

Posted by Imamovic on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 03:43 pm:

In Plejaren terms, how many atoms make up the Hydrogen element?
Greetings, Dino

Billy doesn’t know.

Posted by Borthwey on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:03 pm:

For all its exhaustiveness on what is legitimate or not according to Creation's laws, the Goblet of Truth seems to me, to not go very far in what concerns polygynous marriages and at times, to make some apparent contradictions with it, namely in what concerns adultery. I know that polygyny is still not practiced on Earth in its correct form, but I ask this also as a question for future generations. My question is, what principles should the man adhere to in his love relationships with other women, if he is in a polygynous marriage? What kind of actions could constitute adultery within such a marriage, and merit the penalizations stated in the Goblet? Salome, David

He should treat all of his wives equally, grant all of them the same rights, and have the consent of all of them for the multiple marriages. In other words: All of the wives have to agree and accept that their husband leads multiple official or non-official bonds/marriages.
Contrary, if the man/husband has secret liaisons/relationships with different women (without the knowlege and consent of all women involved), he commits adultery.
The same applies when a man or woman is married and has secret sexual partners.

Posted by Marbar on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:09 pm:

Billy,
Ptaah said the the impulses left by the Bafath will affect people on this planet for several hundred more years. Now, everytime I think about the Bafath, I get very angry and I will never get over it.

Now my question,
Billy can the Andromedan High Council or Arahat Athersata get rid of the residual impulses left by the Bfath; can you please explain?
MarBar

Basically, such impulses are stored personality-based (persönlichkeitsmässig) and will „hit“/influence only the new personality in a next reincarnation of the spirit-form in question. This means that terrestrial human beings will not be hit by these „residual impulses“.
Anyone who lives (thinks, feels and acts) according to the creational laws and recommendations will not get into such swinging waves (Schwingungen) and, therefore, will not be affected.

(Note by CF: People who are reading information like the one about the impulses and the Bafaths should avoid creating confusion and emotions, like fear, hate, etc., but keep in mind one of the basic principles of the spiritual teaching, namely that controlling one’s thoughts is the main thing and focus where the human being more or less decides about his/her life and destiny etc. etc. and can develop kind of a protection against external negative influences, etc.)

Posted by Newinitiation on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:15 pm:

Hi Billy and Christian
The ubiquitous use of smartphones and soon to catch on wearable electronic devices is undeniable. It's only been recent matter of months when for the first time in my life I've started to use one yet something unexplainable is happening to me with the use of one as it seems to stimulate the pleasure centers of the brain leading to certain addictive effect. The sight of zombie like masses of people in trains, buses, cars, cafes and restaurants among so many other places with their heads down transfixed on their mobile devices felt weird to me at first but the only inevitable conclusion that I can come up with after using it is that these devices are purposefully designed to emit electromagnetic waves via the radio wave in the same hertz range as our brain wave pattern leading to a certain mind control effect. You spoke previously of a secret precision electronic mind control devices which are even housed inside the regular computer monitors and TVs for example so if the Plejaren ever informed you about it, would you be able to inform all of us readers about what the truth of the matter is regarding the reality of the smartphones and similar electronic devices that are rapidly consuming and arresting the consciousness of the masses?
Thank you
Matt Lee

Just as alcohol doesn’t bear a program for addiction, it is not the devices, but the human beings who „decide“ to what extent they will use television, smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. etc. It’s exactly like any other addiction. It’s the human being who starts an addiction based on his/her thinking and actions.

(Note by CF: Such electronic devices are attractive to people and especially children, and since a great many of human beings are not aware that it is their duty to control their own thoughts, they get hooked to the artificial/virtual worlds and don’t realize that their thinking is slowly but surely influenced/captured by the electronic information, etc.
Btw: How should children learn a sound/healthy handling of electronic devices and information when their parents are addicted to the gadgets etc. and cannot tear off their eyes from the screens, or when the tv set is constantly on and polluting the children’s [and adults‘] minds with advertisments of nonsensical and harmful products and with shows that are abusing rationality, intellect, decency and common sense?!)

Posted by Jacob on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:48 pm:

Dear Eduard, I have formulated my question in English and German, because I really wanted to be clear in this question, since some terms were hard to translate into English.
English:
I have some questions about the spirit form, its consistency, structure, etc., etc.

It is known to me that the spirit consciousness, spiritual subconscious, censor, spirit central consciousness and the Gemüt exist as spirit-energetical impulse periodic states.

I have some assumptions about this:
The definition of the impulse in the spiritual teaching is the same as in physics, or very similar.
In physics, the impulse is defined as:
Impulse is the product of the average power multiplied by the time over which the force is applied. Impulse is a vector quantity, since it is the result of integrating force a vector quantity over time.

Since the spirit energy met 10 (7000) times the speed of light goes, the spirit-energetical impulse periodic state must have a very high value.
Is the spirit-energetical impulse periodic state a part of the spirit energy which (purely symbolic) moves infinitely in a circle like a snake biting its own tail, thus forming a closed circuit with her body. (Symbolically: Ouroboros / This is also visible in the symbol creative-spiritual energy on page 390 in the book Symbols of the spirit teaching.) ?
Deutsch:
Es ist mir Bekannt, das der Geistiges Bewusstsein, Geistiges Unterbewusstsein, Zensor, Geistiges Zentral-Bewusstsein und das Gemüt existieren als geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande.

Ich hab darüber einige Vermutungen:
Der Definition der impuls im Geisteslehre ist gleich wie im Physik, oder sehr ähnlich.
In der Physik der Impuls ist definiert:
Impuls ist das Produkt aus der Durchschnittskraft multipliziert mit der Zeit, über die die Kraft ausgeübt wird. Impulse ist eine Vektorgröße, da es das Ergebnis der Integrationskraft, eine Vektorgröße über die Zeit.

Da die Geistenergie met 10(7000) mal die Lichtgeschwindigkeit geht, mussen die geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande sehr hohe werten haben.

Sind die geistenergetisch-impulsmässige Zustande ein Teil von der Geist-energie der sich (rein Symbolisch Gesehen) unendlich in Zirkel bewegt wie einer Schlange, die sich in den eigenen Schwanz beißt und so mit ihrem Körper einen geschlossenen Kreis bildet. (Symbolisch: Ouroboros) ? Dies is auch sichtbar in der symbol Schöpferisch-geistige Energie auf seite 390 ins Buch Symbole der Geisteslehre.

Your assumptions are confused and make everything look complicated.
Simply stated: Impulses are swinging waves (Schwingungen).

Posted by Lepuniv on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 04:50 pm:

Dear Billy,
Thank you for your previous answer.

[To Billy and C.F: Let me remark you that when we use the expression “ I don't know” it means that we have no information about it. Whereas when we use “most probably”, it means we know something about it. It is not a certainty (not equivalent to “it's a fact ,as you said, or I'm sure that...), but it represents a high probability: the degree under. The same applies in German. In that respect , I “dont' know why they will not take part in it” and “They won't take part in it most probably” is inconsitant. That's why I noticed it was contradictary.]

I spotted another contradiction: CONTRADICTION 6

In a message Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 10:41 pm: Redbeard Member said:”

Dear Billy, greetings and many thanks from a fellow earth worm. My question is, with overpopulation our spirits spend less time between lives. What problems if any could this lack of time to get over (released from) the previous life and prepare for the next life could the person experience because of the short rebirth cycle. Peace to you from, Redbeard” You answered:

A short time-span between incarnations does not lead to problems with an incarnation. Certain things have to be worked out again in a next existence anyway.

Whereas in a message Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:54 pm: You said to Hector:” If a spirit form is forced to reincarnate too soon, the overall consciousness-block had not enough time to fully "program" the new personality. As a result, there are human beings born who have great problems to get firm ground under their feet or, in other words, to live into their life. Other effects are weakness, non-thoughness, instability, etc.”

This is contradictory
Question: Can you clarify your stance?

Thanks! Salome!
Lepuniv

There’s no contradiction between the two answers, because they explain different things.
After so many futile attemps of displaying a nitpicky attitude the moment should arrive when at last the penny dropped and the time is better used to ponder about one’s own mind structure and activities etc. Ususally nitpicky people are human beings who are convinced that they are smarter than others, while in reality…

Posted by Egerrt on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

It was known the mission of Jmmanuel would not succeed. What was the main reason for going forward?

If you start with something valuable, you continue with it and bring it to a good end. That’s the way everything valuable is achieved by human beings (inventions, achievements, etc. etc.).
Unassertive and hesitant people will never be really successful in life because they stop from continuing every achievement when the first obstacle appears.

(Note by CF: In the long run view, Jmmanuel was successful because now his teaching is available in the form of the new Talmud Jmmanuel book, translated by extraterrestrial langage experts in cooperation with the Arahat Athersata level.)

Posted by Michaelhelfert on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

Dear Herr Meier,
Thank you for taking the time to answer questions from the FIGU forum. Reading your responses each month acquaints us with a little bit more realistic thinking for what seems to have a cumulative effect, so thank you for that.

I could be wrong on this, but I believe I read somewhere in the records of your conversations that the average length of time a advanced civilization lasts is only 5 - 10 thousand years. Whatever the length of time may be, on average approximately how many advanced civilizations does a spirit live through before it no longer incarnates in human form? Certainly there are many variables to derive this answer, but can you give a very broad figure, or a range?
(Thank you for the more exacting interpretation in the previous month's question, Christian.)

In the Plejaren Federation, especially on Erra, the civilization is very advanced and enjoys peace since over 50,000 years, and the probability of a downfall of their culture is nearly zero.
Here on Earth during the last 13.500 years, we didn’t have long periods of „advanced civilizations“. And our own civilization could esperience a heavy downfall if the overpopulation catastrophe continues to grow. Sooner or later a worldwide power failure could occur. Our western world wouldn’t be a very civilized world after a few weeks without electric power!
To answer the core of your question: The „broad figure or range“ cannot be stated, except for the fact that a human being’s spirit-form needs between 40 to 60 million years to be evolved enough that no physical body is needed anymore.

Posted by Creational on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:04 pm:

Dear Billy et al.,
I have a request sir. I have two daughters, 19 and 29. It is difficult to communicate your truth with them without appearing as a missionary.
I highly appreciate your recommendation and advise as to how to trigger their interest to want to delve more into the material while keeping a balanced approach.
Salome with Love,

Stop any attempt to trigger their interest! They must find their way and find their interests themselves.
What you can do is to be a good father. Try to implement the creational-natural principles (virtues) into your daily life, and if they ask you questions, answer them. In doing so you may be an example which your daughters may take as a model to be applied to their own life.

Posted by Elreyjr on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:26 pm:

Hello Billy and Christin,
in relation to the issue of hearsay:
what can you say about the authorship by your contact persons not being readily verifiable at this time? I am entertaining the idea that soonest you are no longer around and not be subject to any assassination attempts that somehow a claim will come out duly authenticated that the contact persons you have referred to are all fictitious and that it was only you all along who is the author of all the materials.
Jun

The opinion or claims of such ignorant people are not important at all.
The content of the books are proof enough.

(Note by CF: The book „Might of the Thoughts“ just being one of the many.)

Posted by Pavani on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:58 pm:

Thans Billy. However you didn't answer this part of my previous question: In 1958 letter were many specific events mentioned which occurred in 1990's & the beginning of 21st century, like the breakup of USSR, unification of Germany, 2 Iraq wars, European Union,..etc. If the intention of Plejaren was to alert the world governments & people about these events and to change for the better, why didn't they warn about these events from 1975 onwards through contact reports ?

There were plenty of, and repeated, warnings in the seventies, eighties, and even until today. Read the books!
It appears that you are one of those people who are on a constant journey to find proof that something is not as it really is.

Posted by Mahigitam on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

Dear Billy,
Retired Professor James Deardorff has proposed a theory which you may already know, its called as "Leaky Embargo Hypothesis". According to his hypothesis, advanced ethical ETs would not reveal their existence as it would create shock to lower civilizations from sudden disclosures. So these ETs like Plejaren would select a contactee on a planet and through him pass on the message to the people who are ready or interested.
As a part of this strategy, Deardorff seems to have stated the "negative" aspects of the case like - missing original negatives, films, slides, outerspace photos, Asket-Nera issue, letting MIB, CIA,..etc manipulate or steal the original evidence, absence of & negative evidence of astronomical details(Malona, destroyer comet, origins of venus & moon, dark star in SOL system,..etc), Clear contradiction of values with scientific results, Cave men photos still being in PPKB,..etc - are purposefully introduced or let them to exist by Plejaren in order for people to spot these & give the chance to refuse the reality the case so that they can save them from the shock of ET existence.

I would like to know, if such a strategy(not necessarily related to the above details) was being used or has been used by Plejaren with or without your knowledge ?

p.s: Everything above may not be attributed to deardorff.

The „Leaky Embargo Hypothesis“ is pure nonsense. The Plejaren always informed openly and honestly, of course only within the limits of their directives. And when at some later time they learned that formerly given information turned out as being erroneous (due to a lack of certain knowledge on their side, etc.), they always corrected their former incomplete or false information. What can be stated with certainty: They never lied.

Posted by Marcela on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:18 pm:

Dear Billy and Christian:
Thank you for the previous answer, I am sure many of us will benefit from it.
My new question is about the power of the spirit form. Reading the TJ, Jmmanuel talks about asking your spirit for anything, and trusting the power of it to do anything or accomplish a task or goal. I was wondering if this goes both ways, positive and negative. Can you ask your spirit for energy, health, success, but can you also ask for money, wealth, to attain power to defeat your enemy in a malicious way? How does the spiritual energy work, for both positive and negative intentions? thank you dearly!

In those days they did not have a word, nor the knowledge, of consciousness. Therefore, Jmmanuel had to use the word spirit. That’s why in many instances in the TJ the word spirit means consciousness.
The spirit is spiritual energy and in no way a partner for communication.
What you can do, however, is addressing your consciousness, and dependend on the way and manner etc. you may receive an answer through your own thoughts.

(Note by CF: Asking your consciousness for money is self-deception.)

Posted by Remr on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 08:06 pm:

Dear Billy,
I remember reading some part of a contact with Ptaah where he stated something about artists, and which art he considers to be worthy of the name "art". It seems that he was referring to "art" as in some art that is done with skill, but there is lots of other art which takes almost no skill at all, and just looks nice, or other art which is a good conversation piece, or provokes an impulse to change one's attitude about something or think outside the box.
Do you have a favorite painter or a favorite artist? As I myself am somewhat of an artist, I am curious if you have a favorite, or even a small list of artists you prefer or are fond of.
That's all. Thank you, Remington Robinson

Billy has no favourite artist or painter.

Posted by Ramirez on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 08:49 pm:

Greetings Dear Billy,
Given that some revisions of various texts have taken place over the past couple years maybe you would comment on and or give figures to what is now considered accurate information regarding the issues below which would set a reference point and establish guidelines.

1. Reincarnations into a human body on this planet occur for a period of around 40 - 60 million years.
So roughly on average how many reincarnations would that be ? ..... 400,000 to 500,000 or how many would you estimate can fit into the timeframe of 40 - 60 million years ?

2. The age of the universe at present is about 46 billion years as in 46,000,000,000 and the expected life cycle of this universe is expected to be 311 billion years that is 311,000,000,000 years unless something dramatic and unexpected occurs.
Would that be correct ?

3. The predictions of Jeremiah override the prophesies of Henoch as posted in CR251 (prophesies of Henoch) so all those persons writing about and spreading doomsday predictions via books and films saying the world will come to a catastrophic end are only serving to create and increase fear and anxiety for those who believe such things.
So will the world will continue to exist for a long time however there are likely be huge social and ecological changes in future ..... some rather unpleasant mainly due to the foolishness of greedy and irresponsible elements plus rampant overpopulation wrecking the planet's enviromental systems but despite this the world will continue to exist and function as a habitable planet for a long time into the future.
What would be your advice for the direction and priorities humanity needs to concern itself with overall as a strategy for the future ?
Regards and Best Wishes
Ramirez

To answer to your third question: It looks like the Earth will exist for quite a long time, but of course this depends on the future actions of the human beings. What will certainly be the case is that due to the unchecked overpopulation catastrophe much destruction will occur in the times to come.

Posted by Savio on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

Hi Billy
It was mentioned that one‘s thoughts and deeds are recorded within the "Storage Bank".
As one‘s thoughts are usually based on his/her own language, and obviously the Storage bank is not a language based system, hence there must be a translation before the recording takes place within the storage bank.
I would think that one possible scenario is – no matter which thought language is being used, the electromagnetic thought energy/vibrations generated by the person will be in a suitable format for recording by the Storage Bank.
Having said that, there must be a special translation method used to convert one‘s thoughts in a certain language into the common codes used by the Storage Bank.

My question being: Can you explain the relationship between one‘s thoughts and the codes used by the Storage Bank?
Salome
Savio

Language, thoughts, light and everything else is stored as swinging waves (Schwingungen).
There’s no code involved, but each person and connected spirit-form has its own „frequency“ which is different from any other.

Posted by Ferbon on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Hello Eduard.
There are many of us who get lost in negative thoughts and actions while lacking understanding that the process of learning and realization of all good things takes time and often very long time or even extremely long time. What is your favorite explanation, example or a story that could be helpful and be told so that we and our fellow human beings could understand and try to think about and acquire such patience?
Salome

Self-cognition is a main factor. Learn to know yourself, who you are, what you are. The more a person knows about him-/herself, the more he/she adjusts him-/herself to the creational-natural laws and recommendations and lives by them. If a person doesn’t know his/her own thinking etc. etc., he/she dwells in illusions and will not get in harmony with reality.
The human beings have to learn by themselves that patience is necessary for getting to good and valuable results, and realizing this is a very important step a human being can take in his/her evolution.

Posted by Truthseeker on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 09:53 pm:

Greetings Billy,
I need an opinion concerning something that happened to me as a child. Between the ages of 10 to 14 I was subjected to bullying and domestic violence within the family by two family members. In particular this involved an older brother who had consistently physically restrained me while hitting me, along with humiliating, intimidating, and mocking me about girls, girlfriends, and sex, etc, for about 3&1/2 years, until I eventually got to the point to when I was not only embarrassed to be around girls, but was also embarrassed to be alive, while at the same time I had a father who had physically punished me for being abused by my brother, etc, because he did not want to resort to favoring me over my brother, while even no mater what he did, my brother still continued to be relentless in his abuse and bullying towards me. In years following, I found myself suffering from a post trauma anxiety disorder which additionally for the first few years fallowing had caused a kind of morning sickness in me, especially if I felt like I was in love with a woman to which I just could not be around her, because the trauma anxiety got really bad, from which unfortunately I will not be able to marry in this lifetime. Now many years later, my brother recently married and had a child of his own with his wife and even to this day he still tends to be rather bossy towards me. However at present he appears to be good with his wife and child, but my mother presently fears that if his wife finds out about his past crime concerning having had formerly abused me that she would suddenly take her child, then leave and disappear forever from the entire family. My mother also does not consider my brother for being accountable in anyway for any of his past abusive actions towards me, because of my once abusive father who had also abused him. My friends however still feel that his wife has a right to know anyway so that the child does not eventually become a possible future victim of my brother's abuse, which may not become known until years later if it happens. I'm not completely sure as to why my brother had abused and bullied me in the way he did, and still sometimes wonder even years later if it was indeed my fault.

My question is; Is constant bullying about sexuality and the opposite sex considered to be a kind of sexual abuse, and if so, should my brother's wife be informed as to his past actions and still be made accountable for this, for the sake of any possible future risk involved to the child?
Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker.

Even when bullying is a negative, shameful and intolerable behaviour, it is absolutely not your business to inform your brother’s wife about his former negative behaviour. You don’t have the right to interfere in their marriage.

(Note by CF: If you really need to address someone, speak with your brother about your relationship.)

Posted by Corey on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:34 pm:

Dear Billy and Christian,
Does getting a college education (Intellektleben 6th contact) in a current lifetime lead someone to be college educated and highly trained in future lifetimes, or should one just be content focusing on gathering widom, knowledge, love, and the formulation of high values etc. from studying and living (Erleben) the spiritual teaching and fulfilling the laws and recommedations of Creation found in your books in their current lifetime because future incarnations depend on consciousness related evolution not book wisdom and school knowledge (pattern knowledge)?
Salome
Corey

A „No“ to the first part of your question, and a „Yes“ to the rest of it which begins with „or should one…“.

Posted by Votan on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:37 pm:

Hi Billy
Will Russia take over by stealth all the countries it gave back including Hungary. Will America do nothing other than open their mouth.
Was there a agreement made after the second war for Russia to have all those countries it took.

We do not concern ourselves with politics.

Posted by Earthling on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 02:33 am:

Dear Billy,
No question, only immense & immeasureable thanks and gratitude for all you've done & continue to do. For all your continued writings that relentlessly guide us as lights in the darkness(unknowledge) towards removing our darkness and ever so slowly, step by step, living a truer and truer life. Your continued words, if we are open and willing and if we continually persist, eventually hit their mark and the consciousness evolution proceeds slowly but surely.
And immeasureable thanks to you and all involved in translating the GOT into English and making this available to us! Holy smokes, this is awesome!
I could go on & on with thank yous but just know that such feelings are thought & felt on many a day & night.
And naturally this extends to all those who assist you in your endeavors. The same goes for my friend, Christian.
Sincerely & Salome, Bruce Lulla

Thank you very much as well, and kind regards from Billy.

Posted by Memo00 on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 06:03 am:

Hello dear Billy, i hope you are doing fine.
I would like to know what is more important to determine if some music has a positive or negative effect on a person, the music itself (sounds) or the lyrics (words)? For example we have Mozart´s requiem mass, the music is good but the lyrics are just religious bullshit, and the same with Gregorian chants and many other kinds of music.
Thank you very much for your time. Salome.

What really matters is the overall impression, the harmony, the voices and the sound. The words are not as important.

Posted by Theredpill on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 06:04 am:

Hi Billy,
Is the ability to think critically reflective of the spirit's evolution in any way? Knowing the information you have seems to suggest that that would be the case, the spirits' knowledge and wisdom from past as well as current life experiences. But then, it would also seem that the ability to think critically may be a simple matter choice at times?

This has nothing to do with the spirit, but with the consciousness. Thinking critically, i.e. using intellect and rationality, is necessary to find out and realize the truth within reality.
}}

Scott

Post Number: 2442
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If I understand what the Plejarens and you have stated that real or true love does not exist on earth between human beings. I understand there are many types of love, but real lasting love is not something humans are capable of at this time.

Since and if this is the case, how are humans supposed to behave towards each other, especially when entering into committed relationships, when real love is missing?

Thank you very much,

Salome
Scott

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 412
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Regarding the energetic fields which determine the forms that life takes on as it evolves, can these morphic fields be thought of as fluidal forces?

In other words, do fluidal forces influence the formation of the energetic fields which provide the shapes, functions, and traits that a species assumes as it evolves.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

Billy you have spoken in the past about the 'unknown'dangers of radiation created by man's folly whether from nuclear tests, nuclear power stations and nuclear power driven military vehicles of all kinds.

Given that we are suffering ever more natural disasters just as you, the Plejaren, Henoch, Jerremia, Elia, Isiah, Arahat Athersata, Jmmanuel and the Petale level had prophecised and predicted, accounting for many things that have been told up to now it appears that the unknown dangers of radiation that our terrestrial scientists are still unaware of I suspect extends to it disturbing the magnetic field of the earth hence the disproportionate amount of natural disasters always seemingly happening especially in northern hemisphere but also the straying of polar shift towards Greenland.

So my question is would you able to share your additional thoughts regarding what I have stated above and the unknown dangers of radiation?

Thank you
Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 292
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Could you please explain what causes a heterosexual male human being to reincarnate in the next life as a heterosexual female human being and vice-versa?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 325
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

could you please favor us with information so humans would understand the word "innocence" in relation with his Pysche, personality and the spirit form he has and its ignorance?

Jun

Earthling

Post Number: 829
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian,

When my 11 year old nephew was 5 and 6 years old, he made a few simple paintings and other art works. For someone of that age with no training, they were remarkably well done, well put together, well balanced, in its shapes & use of color, etc. My artist girlfriend thought the same, as well. Nowadays, he is into and occupied with playing soccer and soccer competitions and doesn't seem interested in developing his art-related skills further at all.

Does such an innate talent emerge from subconscious impulses from a previous personality as an artist who developed their craft, even though in his current incarnation, he isn't interested in further developing the same thing?

Danke/Salome
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page