Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 23, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through May 23, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 403
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation and Savio,

I hope none mind me asking this question but are you both Chinese and living there too?

I thought Newinitiation was Australian and that Savio is an Italian name.

btw, I have nothing against Chinese people! :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 960
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Yeah it was a beautiful day with perfect temperatures reminding me of a lazy noon in winter back in Australia on the Gold Coast.:-)

Hi Matt

No Matt, I am not Chinese and I am not a resident of China and like you I am not against the Chinese people, matter of fact, I fell in love with one.

I am an Australian citizen who used to live in Melbourne at one point who used to drink a cup or two of Gloria Jeans caffe latte everyday (until I found out later that they had close ties with the Hillsongs), who used to jog everyday through the banks of Yarra river and thinking at times how fantastic it would be to have a UFO create a waterspout straight from the Yarra river itself right in front of NGV. ;-)

cheers
Matt Lee

Savio

Post Number: 740
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

I am Chinese, living in Hong Kong all my life.

Savio is my christian name taken during my school days some 50 years ago

Salome

Savio

Newinitiation

Post Number: 981
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I have no recourse but to pass on this idea for others to possibly take up and do something with if and when they can as my proficiencies in computers is not good enough nor can I learn in time to do something with it.

If anybody has computer programming skills and are able to create android and iphone apps there are many apps at the google playstore but none concerning FIGU, Theyfly, Futureofmankind and other Billy Meier related sites except for James Moore's peace meditation countdown app.

Now the smartphone market is taking off leaps and bounds and personal computers and laptops will no longer dominate the scene in the near future therefore if any members here could write a program for apps such as Billy Meier's spiritual quotes, BEAM's contact notes, OM proverbs, BEAM's collection of photos, FIGU dictionary, FIGU Bulletins and special bulletins, Overpopulation and solutions according to FIGU, Q&A to Billy, Goblet of Truth, Billy for Kids, Any one of Michael Horn's videos, prophecies and predictions, The adventures of Billy Meier web comic, Any one of FIGU sister sites such as FIGU Australia and Canada, Michael Horn's various collection of interviews and youtube videos, Mahesh's collection of archive on Billy, The spiritual teachings, Billy's greatspacer trip game, circle of humanity, Dr Deardorff's work on TJ and FIGU translations among so many other possibilities, it may help the mission along a little further.

Just an idea that popped into my head all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago. :-)

Cheers
Matt Lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps we could introduce a new topic called "Plejaren Truth Verified" ?

Here is some brand new discovery that could become part of this section:

“Astronomers searching for the faintest glimmers of light beyond distant Pluto say they've discovered a new dwarf planet – and that this planetoid's movements hint that an invisible giant planet perhaps 10 times the size of Earth could be lurking around the dark fringes of the solar system.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/dwarf-planet-2012-vp113-found-in-far-reaches-of-solar-system-20140327-zqneq.html#ixzz2x7Fm0B00

Just like Billy states in CR 544 (Sept 2012) in which he explains the enormous changes that take place in the Oort cloud due to the dark planet floating around there.
(Ptaah) “The SOL system is a binary star system, where the SOL twin is a so-called Dark Star, as you say. Its size is about ten times smaller than the SOL itself, whereby this twin also has its own planets orbiting around it, as you have known since 1975. The radius of the Dark Star to the SOL encompasses more than a light-year, therefore, more than 9.5 trillion kilometres, and the circumnavigation of the SOL’s centre of mass, that is to say, SOL's own orbit, amounts to around 26 million years.”

Zanderson

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation, your suggestion is very interesting, as I too got a notion to do just this some weeks ago. :-) I've downloaded some material and started reading on how to build apps, so i should be able to get it done once I understand how to.

It would be nice if a collaborative effort could be under-taken. If you are anyone else is interested in taking this route feel free to message me regarding this. Even if you aren't a programmer you can assist with things such a the functional requirements of the app, its look & feel etc.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Davidmg

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You might want to take a look at this website

http://www.phonegap.com

Davidmg

Newinitiation

Post Number: 996
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Zanderson for taking it upon yourself to contribute whatever you can towards the mission and from my part I would love to contribute my two cents worth anyway I can

Since you haven't given me your email I'll give you mine

Its newinitiation@yahoo.com and thesilentrevolutionoftruth@gmail.com

cheers

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 997
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheers David for the link :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Have you ever thought about maybe working on another Theyfly DVD with a title 'The Billy Meier Case in 2014' or something to that effect where instead of coming from the perspective of Billy, yourself, the core group and the usual vulture and hyena critics from IIG.Co; the regular folks on the streets, the ignorant critics and the regular supporters of Billy are the focal point where they are interviewed by you giving their own unique perspectives and current thoughts on the case?

Of course with emphasis placed on the sad state of the current social, political, economic, environmental and overpopulation order and how spiritual teachings and the prophecies and predictions will tie in to all of this.

Matt Lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 773
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt,

> We included some of the person on the street interviews in "as the time fulfills". I think it would still need more Meier related content in the film, and/or greater awareness in the world of the case, for it to be of sufficient interest to do a film like that. The time may be approaching.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Michael hopefully the greater masses do eventually get it one of these days for it to possibly happen.

Egerrt

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe Michael Horn will continue producing material in the future. Texts, videos, dvds. Hopefully he'll get new ideas, ways to tell about the case to attract more people. I believe it has been said the mission is going to go on for centuries until the true spiritual teachings have been generally accepted.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New photo analysis of Michael Horn photographs prove that he is real , amidst a flurry of disbelievers in his existence .

Justsayno

Post Number: 608
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL @ Mark's comment.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 779
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You can fake anything these days. I say it's really a photo of a couple of pie plates with a smiley face painted on them.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 869
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 780
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Good idea!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael you have been by far the most prolific supporter of Billy and in my opinion the best ambassador there ever was without myself sugar coating any of it.

It'll be a very hard act to follow by whomever will self willingly pick up the baton next to take up a similar role that you have so competently fulfilled and if I may describe it with such a word, your 'legacies'.

Are you planning on writing a book or doing an interview someday about your vast experiences to date amidst your very busy schedule to leave a 'US FIGU representative 101' guide as part of that legacy for the next generation of people or a small group who will eventually and inevitably carry the torch you have courageously held thus far?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 783
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks, I enjoying doing this for as long as I can and I haven't given any thought to doing a book about it. Interesting idea though.

Derrycity

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello There everyone

I recently started a website called documentruth.com. I'm hoping through the medium of student documentary competitions I will challenge students to investigate the Billy Meier case and the many other issues our planet is facing.

Anyone with knowledge of website building, moderating, writing articles, film/documentaries, and would like to volunteer to help spread the word on the Billy Meier case and creational teaching get in touch.

With your help I feel this project could really develop and bare much fruit.

I can be reached at doirecity1@gmail.com

Thank you.

No_lies

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have an idea on how to get millions involved.
to do this I will need CONCRETE evidence, I know they exist, for I have seen with my own eyes. this group thinks ufo`s are mystical. If I can convince them that they are not mystical, well, both groups could help each other to degree`s that I can not explain here and combined would help the cause in an unforeseen way. I need someone from FIGU to contact me about this via my member information. I apologize for the lack of info on this, but there is just too much to post here.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 785
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The evidence is overflowing to the point of being absolutely = irrefutable. If you're unfamiliar with it, start here:

NASA Engineer: The Billy Meier UFO Case Is Real = (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11867883.htm)

=85and follow the links contained therein.

Feel free to contact me for further assistance.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page