Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through June 14, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 398
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We haven't been so far apart.

Words are nowhere near as real as being.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 978
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

My error

it should've been 'Your post brought you two a lot closer (to me)'

cheers
Matt Lee

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 400
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In moral support of a friend, my wife and I attended a book fair at the University of Arizona campus. It turned out to be much larger than the gala I expected. A number of one-hour talks had been organized, a few of which I found personally interesting.

Most interesting of all was a round-about concerning what the future might bring as foreseen by science-fiction writers Kim Stanley Robinson, Elizabeth Bear, and Ben Bova. I so wanted to offer up opinions on things that I was wriggling in my seat. My wife needled me a few times trying to calm me down, but then she just gave up on that endeavor. At the end of their talk, we had no time to converse, so I basically said hello and passed out a coupla links to the FOM and Michael Horn's websites to all three authors. If you find your way here, welcome!

We also attended a second talk about life on other planets, as opined by Andre Bormanis (of Star Trek fame), and Dr. Chris Impey (a UA astronomy professor). For writing a book about the subject, Dr. Impey is very closed-minded, even insulting. I s'pose that's what happens when you figure that you actually know more than the gullible idiotic masses. Drawing on what Robinson and Bear pointed out, if you present yourself as knowing, the gullible idiotic masses can take it too seriously, resulting in such religions as Scientology, but if you just write it out as fiction, then people can, in their minds, encapsulate the story as conjecture rather than as fact. This is the safety of science-fiction. It even allows us to excogitate on the taboo subjects the day, as pointed out by Bormanis. This is why Ben Bova, Elizabeth Bear, and Kim Stanley Robinson were gifted little scribbled pieces of paper with links on them. Ironically, Andre Bormanis and Dr. Chris Impey openly stated that they were not ready to go beyond what they already knew.

Perhaps I'm being hypocritical in saying this, but it does strike me as unfortunate that the people who formulaically rise to the top of almost every field in our society all too often lack the emotional maturity the responsibility of their position would demand of them. Earth-bound humanity does not yet know how to determine who's wisdom is genuine, deserving of an earned regard, and who is just putting on airs. Only through experience do we learn this skill.
Life

Blake_p

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea Michael,I wonder if you ever read myself or Michael H's post about the director of Mufon telling us they know the case is real but it's just to good.
One of the saddest things I've found with this is that it is very easy to be alienated from regular society because of what we know,and how most others are still completely institutionalized with irrational or illogical ideas and belief systems. Furthermore, a lot of these people who are so called experts revel in their unknoledge because of ego,shallow views and arrogance. How could anyone know more than I.

So this will probably be the norm when any of us will try and spread the word of Billy and the mission to people,especially so called experts and know it alls but our job is to still find those people ,even if we have to sift through all the nonsensical people to find those few who will further the mission.
My personal opinion is that all the people who are involved with the mission should focus on really teaching their children about the mission and especially the spirit teaching,that way it becomes generationally systemic. That way they will be orientated and aligned towards the mission and the teaching at an early age,then will it be not only normal but part of their thought processes and behaviors for life.
Something I just thought about, if you can read German, you could read the spirit teaching for the evolution code and really give your kids a head start.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 401
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Blake,

I did read that line of discussion about MUFON. Ironic to the point of humorous, huh? So is Professor Impey's opinion of extraterrestrial life. Mindbogglingly close minded, actually. It's kinda like talking calculus or differential equations with a scientist who leads his field in discerning basic mathematics. Just goes to show that 'experts' don't have to be geniuses, not even in the field of astrophysics.

I'm trying to not proselytize but I do want to show people where and what they can learn, especially among people who stand up in front of crowds and definitively state that the world is flat. In Dr. Impey's case, he really can't see how he is the old guard, how he's being bypassed by those idiotic gullible masses his gaze looks over.

If I have any question for Prof. Impey, or for the showmen of MUFON, it is this: "How are you gonna handle it when the smoke finally clears from your eyes and, as the realistic person you claim to be, you can no longer realistically argue with the fact that these aren't ghost stories and that we really are not alone? Are you gonna go nuts? Are you gonna maintain the obstinate denial to keep the marbles from leaking outa yer ears? See yourself in your future, perhaps two decades from now, and tell me how comfortable you are. I would like a two page essay on my desk by the morrow, please."

If wishes were horses, we would all ride like kings.
Life

Blake_p

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed,

Yep it's not only disappointing but frastrating as well. But that is to be our task, to sift through all the people who transgress against the truth, and find the ones who are open and searching and want to be knowing of the truthly truth.

We are really some of the first incarnations living in the time of the last prophet to have the responsibility,and means,technologically-travel,etc, to spread the word of the mission and spiritual teaching on a city,state,continental,or even global scale.So no matter on what level it is,it's always important to get it out there as much as anyone's comfortable doing,and of course always in the correct manner.

Thomas57

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent thought - both of you! (Blake and Michael Helfert)

Thank you for writing!
T57

Willard1986

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have discussed things with my brothers about Billy Meier and I have brought up Billy Meier in a post on Facebook to my sister. Now I know other people see that post so hopefully word will be spread. The post originally was "Dont think of yourself as an ugly person, but as a beautiful monkey". I know this sounds ignorant sort of and dont mean to talk down on my own sister either but I guess you cant win either way. Anyways from all the videos and book I have read about Billy Meier, if I remember correctly that humans did not originate on earth? So correct me if I am wrong as I do not feel like going through all that info again. Although I do plan on seeing the newest film "And Did They Listen?" again probably Sunday as I have a 3 day rental on it. May I say I am impressed with this one! I will bring up Billy Meier in conversations when it falls along the subject, but also I will not force it in either as I am not strong with conversations and for some reason things dont come to mind right away as my schizophrenia in my theory shares if not hogs my memory. Thats a whole different topic when it comes to my theories on schizophrenia. So unless someone asks or directs me to the right thread, I will not go off topic in here!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 406
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to see (esp. oneself) is always a choice. This is what perspective implies - the recognition of more than one choice.
Generally we choose to see how we want to see. We see what we want to see with eyes we want to see with.

If we are allowing ourselves to be as objective as possible, we see in a multitude of ways, a whirlwind of perspective.
We can stand in the center of the storm, holding fast to one 'true' perspective, or allow them all to flow through us, as if we are an ephemeral leaf in the breeze.

What does it matter, whether monkey or master of the universe? Maybe they make us feel good about what we see, or maybe not. These are just perspectives.
If we allow ourselves to be, just be, we can be anything.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 430
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spent the evening talking with a group of scifi writers, amongst them a kind young astrophysicist/college professor, the under-employed Ph.D. prodigy kind. He was quite well versed in what current understanding we have of quantum processes, gravity waves, the method and capabilities of teleportation, etc. I was trying to get him to explain how freezing an atom, thermally, approached right now through the use of tuned lasers, to the theoretical degree that its wave form is infinitely large, (and thus theoretically attaining a state of "hyper-space"...), how this relates to the teleportation of atoms. He kept delving into spin-states, which our current art of quantum mechanics expends much effort in its attempts to explain, while I was thinking in terms of 3-dimensional matrixes of space bubbles growing through time, and the mechanics of wave functions (for instance virtual vs real gravity waves) interacting about such a model. Of course, the middle ground where we met was in trying to describe singularities, especially micro-singularities, which seem to me to be a "burst" in the growth of a bubble of space, such that the space bubble no longer regenerates, ie: no longer experiences the passage of time, in effect acting as an anchor point in the universal matrix of space/time. That the wave function of the theoretically frozen atom grows more ubiquitous as the atom is more firmly captured makes sense to me, yet this is still a different modality for transferring information across space than by aligning spin-states and thus affecting teleportation, although singularities may indeed bring matter at the event horizon to the point where its wave function is ubiquitous. I theorized that another measure of length, a virtual measure of length, ought to be used to measure the gap between the 'shell' of a quantum of space and its core reincarnate, based upon some action occurring across time, for instance the spark from one quantum space bubble to another, but by then he was so involved in explaining divergent spin-states that we had left each other behind. A virtual third perspective might have observed that our conversations diverged enough that we could no longer follow each other, and like a micro-singularity itself, the conversation kinda evaporated as if it had never been.

Anyway, in addition to the fascinating (but taxing) conversation we were theoretically engaged in, I happened to have a copy of "Through Space and Time" with me, which I showed to him, referencing what the Plejaren are ostensibly capable of, and wondering how such things would be possible, and how we could approach those things for ourselves. However, he could hardly look at the book, and himself referred not a whit to the idea of extraterrestrial intelligent life. He seemed to feel such a striking revulsion to the book, and how outa place, that I am reminded of a time I attended a week-long vision-quest/intensive Native American Church ceremony led by Roadman Kingfisher (now deceased) in Northern Arizona. Preceding the ceremony, I toured the structure where we were to spend the next days of our lives, and felt a distinct sense of foreignness emanating from it, eliciting in me a sense of disdain bordering on dread. This revulsion was striking to me, for one because I don't normally feel such strong vibes in association with a place, and too because I was anticipating to in short order embrace a mutual spiritual rapport within the confines of this foreign place. It was as if the sense of place had a character to it that was somehow literally physically different from the rest of the world. Of course, once the ceremony started, and the medicine was passed around, the feeling of dread transmuted into the expected spiritual rapport, but still I remember how striking the foreignness felt to me, and how my more superficial self fearfully reacted to it. This is the same process that my young physicist friend seem to be going through... as if the deeper ideas of theoretical physics were comfortable enough, and quantum entanglement but a toy, yet the simpler, more tangible idea of an advanced extraterrestrial civilization was almost anathema to his being... perhaps because this new reality has a quality to it that is physically different somehow.

Looking into Earth's future, we have a long ways to go yet, and a short time before we get there.
Life

Piyali

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Michael, thank you for the humorous sharing. My ear to ear grin on my face refuses to dissipate even after I have read your entire writing.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael your post is over my head and now its in a state of constant spin from quantum entanglement of your words with the atoms in my head which feels like I am in hyper space or rather virtual space but with the help of gravity I will be grounded on this 3-dimensional space-time matrix to once more focus my attention with laser like precision on the singularities of what the Meier case is about and that is to make practicalities out of the theoretical but I dread not that I don't understand 60% of your very intelligent post with 40% already taxing enough to understand only as long as I get 'hey Michael is hard at work fulfilling his duties towards the truth by intelligently going about disseminating it in the most subtle and fineness ways, maybe I'll have a go at that as well'

Thanks for the idea Michael and you are one very intelligent guy :-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

"Of course, once the ceremony started, and the medicine was passed around, the feeling of dread transmuted into the expected spiritual rapport,"

Ah, does this refer to passing the peace pipe :-) ?

Haha, yes some intellectuals have strange aversions ..... like the reaction after being asked by the waitress if they would like to try baked dog with vegetables which is the special of the day .....
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 431
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the compliments y'all. It was a rather intellectual conversation we held.

As to the passing of the medicine, this referred to a certain sacred cactus which was ingested. At the time I was only interested in exploring spirituality from yet another cultural vantage. At the time I was unaware of the confusion and dain bramage caused by such medicine... although, to put that into perspective, I do wonder if the very occasional ceremonial ingestion of small amounts of peyote can cause as much long-term damage as daily ingestion of calcifying chemicals from our heavily-fluoridated municipal water supplies.

It seems to me that people are on the cusp of changing their minds about the existence of extraterrestrial life. It seems to me that this meme is soon to be more prominent than its counter-part, that Earth is the only planet supporting an advanced civilization in the Universe. The closer we get to general acceptance of this new meme, the more contentious it will be for people who simply 'must know' that we are alone in the universe.

And once the meme of extraterrestrial life gains general acceptance, how will we view those people? Well... we have been trained by Hollywood and what-not to fear extraterrestrial life, so when the meme encroaches upon everyone's awareness our next stumbling block will probably be an unsubstantiated fear, whether it's fear of planetary invasion, or of body-snatching, or of being barbecued and eaten with a dash of Aunt Minney's secret sauce. Can our cultural controllers keep these irrational fears alive in the face of a disciplined extraterrestrial peace? Well... they have gotten America to invade numerous countries recently, and even managed to start two world wars, all while blaming everyone for... well, anything they can. When the meme of extraterrestrial life gains prominence, when we realize that other civilizations are out there, what are we gonna do... gird ourselves to preemptively invade other planets? I s'pose it all depends on who is at the helm of our society and how much the clear-eyed common-sense of Earth's inhabitants has tested, challenged, and dispensed with its previously held taboos, (among which the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations is NOT the most guarded.) With this in mind, it's no wonder that advanced civilizations from other planets have refrained from overtly introducing themselves: collectively, we need to grow in wisdom first.

Inculcating wisdom in the next generation takes a fair amount of countryside, space enough to run and play and contemplate nature. Perhaps the most direct way to stifle wisdom at this point in history is to promote a population's growth, for whatever reason. And perhaps the most direct way to engender collective wisdom in Earthlings is to creatively, gently reduce our planet's human population to more naturally sustainable numbers, and building a society more in tune with the Natural Laws of the Universe. Doing this would allow extraterrestrials to feel easier about coming outa the woodwork and openly interacting with us.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael I think that we aren't too far off
As Billy talked about in the contact reports, a contact by ETs with a small group of earthlings could be possible so I wonder if it hasn't already happened.

Matt Lee

Corey

Post Number: 637
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Helfert: Well said. Reduce population first. Build society in tune with the laws and recommendations second. Maybe this will preempt/bait some ET's into landing on this planet and holding official contacts with our lower consciousness-based evolution level of a race as a side effect. Not bad. Actually this upcoming month's question to Billy (from me) is about Hollywood's negative depiction of ET's and what all of it's nuances means to the masses. I wrote it a year ago after watching the horrible depiction of ET's in the Scientology-sect star Tom Cruise terrible sci-fi movie "Oblivion", and finally get to ask it this month.

Matt Lee: I remember when you asked Billy about this a few months ago, and his response was that the Plejaren didn't say there were no contacts between us and the four races, it's that the Plejaren said they detected no contacts between us and four races, but that the Plejaren did say terrestrial humans were involved to some degree. And then he also stated it's possible that future terrestrial time- travelers could be involved as well.

If I were an interstellar traveling ET who would be potentially interested in contacting some earth worms, I would at least wait until they had more scientific development down, as well as let some time pass for the Earth to outgrow some of it's "growing pains" (overpopulation, climate change), then again, I am not, I am a terrestrial Earthling who is unable to really solve why the four races are here. Contact 532 states that the four races also follow little of the creative natural laws and recommendations of Creation, so who knows, maybe contacts are right around the bend? Since they observe us, they have to know how stupid we can be by now.

You are correct about what Billy said about the small groups thing, in theory this could have already happened, or be happening right now, but if that were the case Ptaah would be all over it, and so would Billy. So who knows,

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Corey I remember that
So I've asked myself this question I haven't been able to come to terms with yet and that is 'if Billy refrains from saying anything to do with the military/government/secret service contacts with ETs then he has effectively (for a good reason) left out so much information (silence is golden, a no answer is also a clear answer) that by the extension of logic literally gives out the answer as an affirmative meaning 'yes' there has already been contact with ETs but only with the secret military group, so could some of the disclosure project military eyewitness account be true that indeed these people 'did' have contact?

What if all this time we have effectively and essentially mislead ourselves by drawing the wrong conclusions based on what information is available and what is not and that we have left out another element and possibility to the ET contact, namely that there exist a remnant of earlier ET civilisation branched off from MU, Atlantis, Lemuria, Agharta, Shamballa and what have you or just maybe a few survivors having survived from the Tunguska incident still roaming around on earth who are responsible for the supposed ET contact as they by Plejaren definition are classed as ETs or even a few individials from Mt Shasta deciding to stay on earth just like Gilgamesh?

I mean lets exclude the GIs, the Brazilians, the Neo Nazis, the secret special access programs, the surgically manipulated earthlings to look like Greys, the secret UFO initiatives from the Chinese, Russians, US, Canadians, Belgians, British, Vatican, P52, Zionists, ETs under Mt Shasta and Alaska who left earth and the 4 ET foreigner to earth, future earth humans and what are you left with? Nothing, so essentially there has got to be another source of the ET contact.

Well so I assume

And because of the Gag order I don't think that Billy will talk about such matters let alone deem it important enough to discuss with the Plejaren about.

So the bottom line is that the Plejaren are purposefully not delving into the 4 foreigners or even other possible ETs on earth even if they could at anytime because as soon as they are in the know the balls are on their court to disclose or rather the burden of knowing comes the pressure to disclose and the whole gamut of beating about the bush so as not to disclose prematurely critical information may just be too much of a hassle for them to deal with knowing full well our human nature to want to know more than what we are capable of dealing with.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 819
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> If such a contact already took place I would imagine that those extraterrestrials are still in therapy, slowly trying to recover from reality shock.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1135
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha ha Michael that is tragically double funny if it wasn't for the fact that it may just be true.

Kenneth

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is another new Tom Cruise movie called, “The Edge of Tomorrow”, which is also about extraterrestrial aliens; android/robot types trying to destroy Earth and all human life. It would be exciting to have a movie made of B.E.A.M. and his unique travels, discoveries and interaction with extraterrestrials and what they really represent; Love, Peace, Truth, Knowledge, Wisdom, Spirituality etc.

Vincent

Post Number: 93
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Yes a movie about B.E.A.M. would be great but I think a long long movie about all the adventures and incarnations of Nokodemjon's spirit form from the time when he came out of AA to fight in the real "star wars" up unto now with Billy would be much better! Wouldn't that make a great movie! The movie would need to be so long that it would have to be cut into many episodes. I think that true story would be much better then any fiction script/story.

btw, I can't stand watching anything with Scientologist Tom Cruise in it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,
You and I are saying the same thing; we were introduced to Eduard, Billy, B.E.A.M.; and incarnations of Nokodemjon; a mini-series would be awe-inspiring.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 873
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably a better way to intruduce it all to the public would be to present it as Star Wars type epic , which is close to the old history , telling the story of how humans came to earth , of course we are talking about the general public , maybe an indie audience would be better . Animation maybe ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page