Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 26, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through June 26, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't that the purpose of Billy being the last prophet of our earth, now,because we finally have the technology to correctly transcribe and preserve all the information that has been given to us for the last time,meaning, we won't be receiving any more,ever. So i assume that even though we can't use a lot of the information given, that much of this advanced knowledge that we may not be of any use now because of our present evolution, could easily be a starting point or catalyst for somebody in the future.Remember that if all this information will never be lost or corrupted from now on ,then,you must look at it as how many people will come across it in the next 500 years or longer. We are the just the starting point, the people gravitating toward the truth will be systemic from now on so... Plus Billy knows a lot of what's going to happen in the future so i could be by design that a lot of this exceptional,but useless info,for now,is expressed.

Lemontree

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Does anyone knows from where Guido Moosbrugger got that apple that he preserved...

Patm

Post Number: 216
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree,
The apple you ask about had its origination explained in the 109th Contact
Thursday, June 8, 1978, 6:14 PM
http://www.billymeiertranslations.com/#contact109

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Lemontree

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks!

Magic_pie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Hawaiian,

On another thread you said, "Keep the results if any to yourself as you have already known what type of response you’ve already gotten on this website because most are not ready for it, it is their problem to be stuck on ignorance."

My friend, I've made the same mistake thinking this was the case and it is not. Figu is a library of specific material. Figu is not in the business of speculation or theories. Even if something may be entirely true, unless it is a public topic discussed by the Plejaren and Billy, it has not been released; and therefore not part of the Figu library.

I understand where you are coming from; but it is not the fault of the Figu people (and forum participants) if they are not open to unauthorized material. I understand where you are coming from; but try to remember, this website is dedicated to accuracy and 'as discussed' in the Figu material -- period.

Aloha,
Anthony

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Dawn of Truth
Can cosmic influences influence our thinking?
I must admit that when I first read about the Aqarian Age it made me smile because it sounded so “foreign”. This disregard of seeing the oneness we share with our universe – it simply was never taught to us – neither in school, nor by parents, nor religious leaders.
Our thinking was not free when we were young.
E.g. Science should be free and unite people worldwide.
But in 1968 some 86 % of US Research and Development Funds given to scientific explorations were “under the auspices of the military”. Other major countries were thought of doing the same. Science was not free and did not unite mankind.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/1968/apr/11/responsibility-of-scientists/
At that time (1971) someone with an inkling may have composed
“You, you may say I am a dreamer …”
But when we observe our time (2013) we find that what the Plejaren and Billy started – to reveal the truth against all odds – is more and more replicated by so-called “whistle blowers”. They may be jailed or exiled but humans all over the globe seem to support them.
Power structures that seemed firm start to crumble as many citizens start to see and appreciate the truth. When one reads the reader’s comments to news one realizes how little our democratic systems and parliamentarians reflect the will of their citizens. But there is a “humans without borders” movement building up. A majority of people of different countries and religions realizing “The world should be one”. Even the Catholic Church’s new pope seems to go completely new ways.
“Imagine there’s no countries … and no religion, too – only people living in life in peace..”
Is our time the dawn of truth?
Is the human mind giving up the comfort of a conformist “peace” when the truth is trampled on?

I think it is.
Slowly but surely.

Salome

Lemontree

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why did Meier intentionally not want to give 100% proof, that's what he said.

If there's no scientific proof (in the real sense) you have to believe, believe = religion.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 601
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Lemontree,

Note: "Believe" = "assumption".
"Religion" = "belief and submissiveness to a deity".

I understand why the UFO aspect was deliberately done that way. I spoke with a neighbor who is acquainted with a NASA engineer about the possibilities of extraterrestrial life. In our discussion he was clearly uncomfortable when I began to tell him about some of my various findings on YouTube. Long story short, he eventually got very defensive and upset at the thought of it. And I mean bent-out-of-shape upset. His warped logic was likely religiosity induced.

The "proof" that everyone is seeking is in the efficacy of the teaching of the prophets contained in the Goblet of the Truth. Period.

That was the first place I scrutinized and tested the knowledge and wisdom of one who is allegedly of the Nokodemion spiritform.

The proof is in the efficacy of the Teaching.

Salome,
Eddie

0606man

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why plejarens had given mission only to billy since this far long time . .? I'm asking this because there are many people like billy's character and they have the strenght too to forward this knowledge of pleajarens (given for humanity) to other places like india where many people don't even know that alien exist. they understand alien creature as only science fiction . . . And please don't say that this is a religious place that's why aliens don't interfere in this area , as many people don't even believe in gods because of the large conspiracy theories about them.

With regard,

satish kumar

Memo00

Post Number: 616
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy´s spirit is connected with the Mission since millions of years in the past, before the Plejaren even existed. No other person in the planet could do what he has done.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 825
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Eddie, for your friend:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11867883.htm

Corey

Post Number: 653
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Satish,

Billy, and his spirit-form have ties to the mission go that go back millions if not billions of years ago, in an extraterrestrial culture. He is well versed in the knowledge and wisdom of the laws and recommendations of Creation, and has capabilities that are beyond the current Earth humankind's abilities due to the age and experience of his spirit-form (9.6 billion years worth).

Also here on Earth, he was a prophet 6 other times in 6 other earlier lifetimes, and fulfilled his mission each time in those lifetimes, just as he is fulfilling his mission in his current lifetime, so he was the obvious choice for the Plejaren.

Billy's teaching is for all human beings on Earth, no matter what skin color or national denomination that person is from. This would of course include India. The key is that the persons would have to free willingly choose to study it and decide for themselves if it is true, and make the necessary changes to apply the teaching to their daily lives.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael.

Salome,
Eddie

0606man

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello corey and memo . if all what you both told to me are true , then i ask billy personally, could he expose and prove all the information he have through his plejaren friends here in india through any " hindi " news channel like "india tv " because no one here could believe in the information given on the internet because there are many fraud here who divert the people from actual truth . And here i mentioned " india tv " is very reputed news channel all over the india .

With regard,

satish kumar

Michael_horn

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Do your homework, there's a ton of scientific proof. Search: www.theyfly.com, www.theyflyblog.com

0606man

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that you haven't clearly read my whole message . I reffered that ,as no one here just believe only on the information given on internet . . So want you to go through my previous post one more time michael

Darren

Post Number: 417
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"india tv is very reputed news channel all over the india"

The Billy Meier UFO Contact Case has been hiding in plane sight for decades now. If India TV is such a reputed news channel, then why has it NOT reported it yet?? I think therein lies your answer.

Memo00

Post Number: 617
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

0606man

Each person has to find truth by themselves. To believe in anything is wrong even if what you believe in is true. There is enough information available so that any person can find the truth about Billy. What is lacking is the will, the effort and the understanding. For example, you are here, why aren´t other persons also here? The difference lies inside your head not on the external circumstances.

0606man

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My previous post was not for me only but for the people here in india who will ask the same question , if i am going to tell about this to them at the first.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 828
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please also see: http://theyfly.com/India_1964.html

To the best of my knowledge it was that old and reputable newspaper in your country that first published information about Billy.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You may also want to read the published books and documents containing the information…much of which has also LATER been documented on the internet.

Earthling

Post Number: 845
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

0606man .. as everyone here has been saying in their own way "the truth does not need the human being, but the human being needs the truth"

and the truth will not flop itself down into a human's lap .. they have to want it, be interested in it, take the steps themselves, each step & there are countless steps ... no one can do it for another

there is a ton of the Meier material on the internet .. everyone will have to discern it for themselves & within themselves,.. figure out if it aligns with the truth, or not
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello 06006man

Keep in mind that Michael, others and FIGU can only reach out as far as their arms can reach.

In the Goblet of the Truth it speaks about intuition, an idea that appears out of no where.

Through your own thoughts and their creative might, you are in a position to reach the outlets and sources in India and you have the reach of your arms to give them the information about the scientific proof and the life changing spiritual teaching of the prophets contained in the Goblet of the Truth.

Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page