Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 04, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 04, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 290
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://rt.com/usa/epoch-bison-yellowstone-volcano-909/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/yellowstone-supervolcano-not-about-to-erupt-despite-rumours-1.2598209

Billy did mention that the Yellowstone volcano should not erupt in his lifetime but he was not sure because he did not ask the Plejaren.

Thomas57

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi;

Please respond by message or post as you choose:

How is the "Search" function used to find multiple connected items? Is there a search 'Code' or "+" algorithm people here can use to refine their search parameters?

T57

Lepuniv

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

Can someone tell me which time reference the messages posted on this site show?

It doesn't seem to be Central European Time.

Many thanks!

Lepuniv

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/173333/The_Lost_Interviews_of_Billy_Meier_2012__Jaime_Maussan/

The lost interviews of billy meier 2012
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Thomas57

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone have the text of this?(Lost interviews)?

Earthling

Post Number: 830
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding that interview that Bronzedesk posted: In it Billy talks about how Nokodemion instructed his peoples 10 or 12 billion years ago ... but it has since been revised that the Nokodemion spirit-form is only & merely 9.8 billion years old. Does anyone know how Billy arrived at this erroneous number and how it was clarified?

Not that it matters much, what's a billion years here or there, but even the time it supposedly takes for the human spirit-form to evolve and develop to the 1/2 material-spiritual state, was revised from billions to a mere 40-60 million years. In any case, all these numbers are essentially meaningless for us as we all have our daily tasks, challenges, missions to fulfill, one task, one moment, one day at a time. But I am curious, because who knows what else is incorrect, hence the emphasis on the distinction between believing and knowing or knowledge and assumption.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 195
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bruce,

I asked Billy a while back in the q and a, because of the discrepancies in the contact notes at 12 billion and his own answers.
He replied that the actual age of his spirit form is 9.6 billion.
Hope that's what you were looking for.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 288
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

I did the "search" function under "second prophet", and came out with the archive, Feb 16, 2012, about someone, "a second prophet" who would come to the forefront 800 years from now. Is that accurate? Before the forum was cleaned up, they had a whole section dedicated to him. Is this so called prophet supposed to come out sometime this century, or 8 centuries from now? When, supposedly, is he supposed to incarnate and do his work?

Thank you,

Corey

Post Number: 571
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01,

about the man who will come 800 years from now:

question: Dear Billy and Christian,

Page 318-319 of "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums" and page 299 of "And Yet the Fly" (English version) make it sound like in the future there will be another prophet who will bring the universal spirit teaching to Earth even though it will take 40 years for the reincarnation teachings to spread worldwide and the future sects and religions to accept the teachings. Will there be another prophet in the future?

Salome
Corey

answer: No; not a prophet, but a teacher

about the 2nd prophet in modern times, I am going off of memory here, but there was supposed to be a 2nd prophet for when Billy died to help Earth mankind, but when the Plejaren asked whoever they had in mind, he said "no he wouldn't do it" so the plan was aborted. I don't think too much is known about the candidate other then he must have been an advanced lifeform for an Earthling connected to the mission since ancient days, and I heard he was in the southern hemisphere. I think he may have died in the meantime too.

Salome

Corey

OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Vincent

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I didn't know that Billy was in a relationship with Eva Bieri and that he has a child with her too. Is he still with Eva?

https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Lineage-Genealogy-sec.pdf

Piyali

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Vincent, yes Billy is married to Eva, who is a wonderful lovely lady, and they have a lovely daughter, Selina. I hope I spelled the name correctly. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Vincent

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

Thanks for that because I didn't know that he was actually married to her and it's also good to hear that she is a wonderful lovely lady too!

I hope Billy is in a happier marriage with her then he was with Kalliopi who worked against him and caused him many troubles because Billy deserves someone to treat him better then she did.

Jacob

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I am wondering about the following: In Holland it happens a lot that when people are buried, that after 10 or 20 years, their grave is being lifted to make place for ‚new’ people.
Usually the bones end up in a mass grave.
Now its my assumption that the skeleton as a whole has a stronger fluidal ‚footprint’ then just the bones scattered all over the place. I am personally thinking that as long the bones exist the fluidal forces still exist and the new personality can make a connection with those forces.
My question is basically this: Does it affect the fluidal forces of a skeleton when its buried in a mass grave as I described, can you give a detailed answer about my assumption/question?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 605
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the fluidal forces of bones.

My questions are; What purpose does this serve for the next incarnation of the new personality?

And also please, when someone is cremated, what does this cause?

Thanks.
Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 438
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a good question, Jacob. I hope you repeat it when the Q&A forum reopens.
Life

Corey

Post Number: 664
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

See my posts here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13172.html?1402548603

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 607
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey.

Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding maurice osbourne's failed prophet I cannot imagine nor even contemplate the idea of Methusalem's accusation of his father having beaten his mother around and also him and his siblings.
How did this idea manage to contaminate the rhetoric and discourse regarding Billy?
How did this Osbourne fella manage to develop a beef with Billy and thus became an enemy of the truth via Michael Horn and Gaiaguys?

Remr

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

In reference to my post #21 in this previous Questions to Billy round, I didn't have a question, but rather a comment/observation. I felt like the most fitting place for the idea was to post it in the relevant section, thus my post. It was kind of meant to be light-hearted... Commentary on the nature of different unnecessary questions people ask Billy.

Thomas57

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where's the data source on this Osbourne fellow?

Votan

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

There is a fine line between love and hate. This is a typical case of hate.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 830
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I met Osborn several years ago when he was compiling his book on the notes. He seemed like he was really into the Meier material and wanted to correlate everything, etc. I saw a version of the book but I certainly didn't read every page, nor was I looking for, or qualified to check on, translations from the German, etc.

My sense of him was that he was a bit weird but doing his thing and trying to help. Well, it appears that he suffers from some serious envy and ego issues, as well as not being an effective researcher, especially based on his seemingly not at all working knowledge of current, recent and/or past developments.

I guess we'll see what he has up his little sleeves fairly soon.

Joe

Post Number: 299
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also the title "The Failed Prophet BILLY MEIER" by Maurice Osborn is a little misleading.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page