Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through July 05, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 162
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello No lies,

It won't work, it will take a long time before people accept that there is extraterrestrial life on grand scale (= millions of people)
A lot of people think of little green men, or bugged eye aliens, or anything that has been thrown out by bad sci-fi flicks.
The mass of humanity is not ready to accept that there are humans in the universe which are not born on this planet, who live a 1,000 years or more, who look very similar or nearly identical to us.

Your intentions are good, but you can't convince people, I can't convince people, only people can convince themselves by logical thinking and realizing the truth.

If it would be possible in the way you assume, it would have been done a long time ago.

You can lead a human to truth, but you can't make him think. (Loosely based on "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Derrycity

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UPDATE!!!

Documentruth.com has been fortunate to get Daniel Leech, a very talented contributor to the Future of mankind to help with the project. Daniel Majored in Film. Check out his cool movie here. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Missing_Link_(2011)

We are still looking for writers that can contribute a monthly blog article and generally would love to here your ideas on how we can help get Billy's message out to the general public.

This idea will challenge film students that already have to produce documentaries for their school assignments. Our goal will be to host quarterly student documentary competitions and guide the topics to compliment the Billy Meier material.

As you well know. There is no shortage of content to cover. LET ME HEAR YOUR IDEAS AND WHAT TOPIC SHOULD THE FIRST DOCUMENTARY BE ABOUT!!!

Expect to see the website functional by about the middle of June 2014

Please ask me any questions that you might have about this Project and Contact me if your interested in contributing your talents. documentruth@gmail.com

Thank you.

Earthling

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrycity, that is some excellent production by Daniel Leech, very impressive & super-cool, however it is very important the facts conveyed in such efforts align to the iota as much as is possible with Meier's information. I'm sure you and Daniel are well aware of that necessity and that can't be stressed enough.

At about 4:30 in that film, it says that "the majority of humans on earth have spirits that were not originally formed here". I am not positive but that sounds incorrect to me.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce is right;
There are about 50 million e.t. Spirit forms incarnating on earth,compared to the 100 billion total circling the earth.

Derrycity

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello EARTHLING.

Although this little project is an experiment of sorts. Our goal is to honor the material in everyway. Hopefully we can attract a good panel of people like yourself that will help with the material.

The concept is not new but guiding the topics to compliment the material and those major issues we face will hopefully help steer our minds in the right direction. Toward the truth!!!

For instance. A documentary on Over population. The students will be tasked to investigate the issue and make a mini doc on the subject. It will be up to them to figure out if this is actually a problem or not.

We will provide a resource tree for their investigation. A voting system and judging will take place to pic the winner.

This is not for profit. We will have to get creative to find ways to fund the competitions.
IDEAS? Small fee to participate in the competition, donations and so on.

Please ask me any questions that you might have about this Project and Contact me if your interested in contributing your talents. documentruth@gmail.com

Thank you

Derrycity

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling. Check out the credits at the end of the Film. This may help answer your concern.

Thanks

Dubhaltagh

Earthling

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrycity/Dubhaltagh - I assume you are referring in the credits to where it says "written by Billy Meier, an unofficial translation of the original german texts. That has then been adopted."

As Blake pointed out, an error crept in some how. Perhaps that was old info, subsequently updated, I have no idea. Despite that, quite a nice piece of work.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Derrycity

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling / Blake.

Yes that is correct. The problem we face or those of us who do not speak or read German is that we rely on the translated texts. On occasion we may misinterpret those translations.

It will be of the most importance for me to proof read and link the resources of information we place on the website.

Not to worry though. On the evolutionary Richter scale. Our promotion of the truth will be off the charts.

On side note. I spoke with Mark snider today. Mark is the host of Ohio Exopolitics Blog Talk and he is also a show host on Revolution Radio. I am Happy to say that he will also contribute to the website. In particular Mark enjoys speaking about the spiritual aspect of the case which is truly wonderful.

Thank you guys for keeping it honest and Thank you Michael Horn for Putting me in contact with Mark.

Check out Marks Site here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ohioexopolitics

http://www.exopoliticsohio.us/BillyMeier.html

Piyali

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too really like your ideas dear Dubhaltagh! Will watch the production by Daniel Leech that you have shared with us here now. Thank you so much! Salome!
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Derrycity

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali.

Yes Daniel is very talented. The hope is that we will attract more people like Daniel to document the truth and raise those issues in the classrooms around the world. Those students are the people who will eventually make the major decisions in our world and I think its a good place to start. Later if it catches on. We could reach out to professional Documentary competition participants

The more content we have on the web providing a non bias look into the problems we face the better.

You have done a wonderful job with your google channel. I listen and read your content as often as I can. https://plus.google.com/u/0/103374845034950036323/videos

Hopefully you can provide some ideas and advice when we are up up and running.

I also received a email from Melissa Swem yesterday who is also interested in helping. Melissa brings a lot of experience, writing, helps with German to English translation from Billy's work, web building and much more.

I am getting very excited now and hope this develops into and engine for truth. I SHOULD ADD. WITH NO CARBON EMISSIONS.

Any questions anyone has about this Project or if your interested in contributing your talents. Contact me at documentruth@gmail.com

Vincent

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

I also like your channel! I really like all the music too!

Piyali

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Vincent and Dubhaltagh. I created the videos with permission from Figu. I wish I could have kept each sentence in a slide instead of having to use multiple slides, but the provision for that was limited with the media I was using to create the videos. Being technically challenged, I used the easiest format, and had to use a few slides to complete one sentence. :-) I am glad you still like it. :-) Next time, I'll do better. Salome. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Marbar

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there should be a section on FIGU websites that has a list of movies that relates to what Billy and the Plejarens discuss in the Contact Reports. We all have see some movies that does that.

So, what do you people think?

Vincent

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I would like to see that too Marbar!

Some films that come to mind are Bladerunner, Gattaga, Star Wars, Avatar, Star Trek series, ect.
They were all excellent films too!

Ramirez

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Preliminary proposal to form a small number of Figu Meetup Discussion Groups eventually becoming a network.

1. The groups would each need a formal name such as Figu Informal Meetup Group Sydney (using the name of main city) so each would be an identical name except for the city where they are hosted.

2. A hosting account with Meetup - www.meetup.com costs $72 for 6 months allowing for the setting up and advertising of one group. Membership accounts however are free allowing members to join an unlimited number of groups. On these accounts the facilities to describe the groups activities are extensive ..... 50,000 characters plus insertion of links are possible as are contact email addresses of organizers. There probably wouldn't be all that many enquiries if the description is adequate and comprehensive.

3. Next issue would be obtaining use of a venue which could be anything from rooms for hire at alternative therapy centres, yoga studios, dance studios or places where casual hire of meeting facilities are possible. Many clubs have free or cheap function rooms available depending on the club in question and who someone might know from the club administrative heirarchy. Typically these sort of venues range from $40 to $80 a half day or several hours of hire time.

4. Each group would have an identical general description maybe mentioning several sites such as Figu.org, Future Of Mankind.com, Theyfly.com as being the main sources of information pertaining to the objectives of the group.
Someone would need to create a suitable description which would adequately describe the basic details and concepts of the group and it's intended objectives which is providing information about Billy Meier and the mission in general.

Really all that's needed are maybe 2-3 persons, a venue, advertising through Meetup and regular participation.

Meetup sites are very flexible and easy to manage also having a members communication section where it's possible to write comments like a mini forum plus the organizers are able to contact individual members or send emails and announcements to all members as required.

For Figu to keep track and some control over this and endorse those groups it deems bona fide and genuine there could easily be created a database list of genuine groups plus a link to their Meetup site on the Figu main site as it does with it's links section thereby preventing anyone from starting a site or group calling itself Figu this or that.

What appears to be the present situation is that no organized effort is being made to create self sustaining and managed groups promoting Figu with face to face meetings besides the handful of Figu Landesgruppe's in Australia, Canada, Switzerland and ???? where else.

The Meetup groups would be different in that they would not necessarily be organized and run bu Figu Passive Members though they off course could and that would be prefferable ....... but is that posssible ?

Maybe yes in some cases though it appears there are good possibilities for success if motivated persons create informal meeting situations on maybe a monthly basis where members could interact face to face plus provide a personal venue where interested newcomers could meet and mingle to exchange ideas and information.

So these wouldn't be official study groups or Landesgruppes, rather more informal grass roots interested persons getting together face to face on a regular basis networks of persons interested in all the various issues ranging from ET's, spaceships, overpopulation, the universal laws, spiritual teachings, meditation and related subjects.

Basically a place where the wide spectrum of subjects discussed on this forum are the main subjects though offering the Billy Meier version of reality as an option.

I agree Landesgruppes with a core of dedicated registered passive members would be ideal to operate such efforts but is it really viable and possible ? There seem to be many isolated with nowhere to go except the Figu forum persons who could eventually more fully and effectively participate in mission related goals and objectives ..... if they had somewhere real to go meeting real Figu type persons face to face on a regular basis.

Has this happened with the so far operational and functional Landesgruppe's ?

Maybe the initial turnouts would be small and some persons only attend once then vanish but often that's how things start and typical with many Meetup groups.

Also none of these groups would have the benefit of Billy Meier being present so the meeting dynamics wouldn't be anywhere that of a passive members meeting in Smidrutti or something on that scale .... you gotta start somewhere, have perseverence, make a committment to try it for a while, see what happens along the way and fine tune as you go.

However i think that for the long term face to face meetings would achieve more benefit than any number of websites in gathering together and offering a tangible connection for interested persons.

Maybe it's something which could be brought to Billy's attention and if the possibilities appear favourable proceeded with gradually.

To get it rolling a new section could be set up on this forum where those interested in setting up such groups could name the city, how many persons exist now willing to participate and if those interested have access to a venue or are prepared to arrange one plus organize setting up a Meetup site. www.meetup.com
Cheers.

Piyali

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ramirez,

MeetUps are a very good idea. I have set one up just last week, for my area where I live, to see if anyone shows up. It did cost me $72.00, which is $12.00 for six months. My German Language Teacher, Vibka, who is also one of the member of the FIGU-Australia Landesgruppe, gave me this wonderful idea. She has set up one for her area in Australia and it seems to be working well so far for them. They do not always have many people, a few people at a time maybe. And now here you are with the same suggestion. It is certainly worth a try and it is quite practical. I am the only Passive member trying this out in my area to see how this works. I have a neutral place set up with a date and time and we'll see. Maybe no one will show up, but who knows. I had to be very specific on the page I created for this purpose, so that there is no misunderstanding as to what the Meetup group I have organized is all about. And I won't be charging anyone to join and try it out. $72 is not much to invest for an invaluable cause like this. Thank you so much for sharing. Appreciate it Ramirez.

Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Darren

Post Number: 422
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am the only Passive member trying this out in my area..."

Hi Piyali,

Mind if I ask which country you are in?

Ramirez

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

Nice to have some support :-)

This sounds interesting ......

"I had to be very specific on the page I created for this purpose, so that there is no misunderstanding as to what the Meetup group I have organized is all about."

Could you do a copy of your group activities description and paste it here or email me at: getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au

The idea of using Meetup isn't mine however proposing that it becomes the standard method of setting up regional meet interested people and Figu supporters network in an organized systematic way with safeguards built in is.

Sure $72 for 6 months is hardly anything however obtaining a venue can become more of an expense however i think probably the main consideration is having 2-3 supporters who can work together harmoniously in presenting information to newcomers is the crucial part.

If there are several RSVP's to an advertised meeting this tends to encourage others plus some persons are more suited to act as a main speaker than others which is why i think these sort of gatherings would work better if set up from the start by a small cohesive group.

If there's no absolute time limit set for a meeting ending time and the atmosphere is relaxed plus some well illustrated books are on the table success of some sort can be anticipated.

What's needed are ideas on presenting the main themes .....

ET's are not evil and conspiring to invade the planet, abduct millions of persons, mutilate livestock, infiltrate governments and generally cause mayhem.

Reincarnation is real.

The basic standards of ethics and morality which persons should aspire towards.

Historic information.

Overpopulation and it's effects on the biosphere plus standards of living on average.

Encourage testing ideas by sifting through and evaluating evidence rather than relying on beliefs.

Avoid stuff likely to cause anxiety and suspicion such as advocating eugenics and or heavily slagging off at religion because most likely some visitors would be at least partly under the sway of beliefs.

It's this basic sort of stuff which needs to be developed into a non complicated format to become a generic standard for content discussed at meetings.

This place is the place for ideas .....
Cheers.

Piyali

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Darren, I live in the United States, where we are quite a few Passive members living here. When I wrote, that I am the only Passive member in my area trying out the Meet Up group approach, I meant in the city I reside in, in the State of California, in the USA. As far as I know, I am the only active Passive Member here. But who knows...I'll find out soon enough. In California itself, we are at least eight of us who are Passive members that I know about, but we all live in different parts of the State. Since I received the idea about the Meet up from my teacher, I created a page on the Meet Up site for the purpose of studying the Spiritual Teaching together with whoever shows up interested to study with me, and so far only two people have signed up, just yesterday, which is not bad, complete strangers to me, with one of them having heard about Billy, which surprised me hugely, as I had no idea that people living in my small city could be interested. So we shall see.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ramirez, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. :-) I will email you the Meet up page I have created.

I have simply chosen a near by coffee shop to have the first meeting, because it is neutral, inexpensive, informal, safe and a nice little place to try out the first meet with people I do not know at all. The objective for me is not only to share information, but to actually study the Spiritual Teaching together, without coming off as someone who knows it all, because I do not know it all. Keeping it simple and interesting. This is my hope. If I find the interest among those who are signing up to meet with me (for free) to be genuine and sincere, then coming together this way with other human beings can be quite gratifying. We can then truly learn from each other objectively without distractions. Again, we shall see what happens. If the Meetup is not successful, I'll try other ways to reach out.

There are several ways to serve the Mission that have been suggested to us by Billy, and as we progress ourselves, we can come up with creative ways to participate in the Mission, which many are doing in their own ways, apart from forming and participating in Study groups.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 831
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Overpopulation = EXTRA-terrestrials

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man thats a jolly good one Michael.
EXTRA-terrestrials= Overcopulation
Hehe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 834
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Not necessarily…but another good one!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page