Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 08, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through September 08, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If someone always tied our shoes ...
we would never learn.

Think about the recent discoveries of the WC UFO By: Rhal Zahi

If we where given absolute 100% proof, there would no need to explore any further because we would accept what has been given to us the very first time. I am sure there are many more "easter eggs" or undiscovered information in Mr. Meier's material.

A bridge built on belief is soon never crossed by the wise man.

Davidmg

Scott

Post Number: 2467
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good article on the Mission for those who feel connected to it in some form. Its in German..

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2014/nr-84/der-grosse

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

„Nokodemion Teaching s in India Burma some 13,500 years ago“

Excellent article - thank you, Scott.
I always felt that there was some connection with Indian thought – some parts of the Veda seem to reflect the Spirit teachings.
For those that cannot read German I translate the beginning.

„Es begann vor rund 13 500 Jahren auf der Erde. Damals wurde die Nokodemion-Henok-Lehre-desGeistes im indisch-burmesischen Raum gelehrt. Letztmals erschien Henok vor 389 000 Jahren auf der Erde, um dann vor rund 13 500 Jahren erstmals mit der abgeänderten Namensform Henoch und als erster Prophet der sogenannten ‹Späteren Zeit› in Erscheinung zu treten (siehe Artikel ‹Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch› im FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 50). Zur genannten Zeit hat die letzte grosse Einwanderung Ausserirdischer auf die Erde stattgefunden, und zwar von Ausserirdischen der HenochLinie (siehe diesbezügliche Leserfrage im FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 40).
Es sollte allen FIGU-Passivmitgliedern und FIGU-Freunden, die sich mit der Mission verbunden fühlen, klar sein, dass die meisten von uns als frühere Persönlichkeiten ihrer Geistformlinie zu den Einwanderern auf dem Planeten Erde gehörten.“

It began 13,500 years ago on Earth. At this time the Nokodemion-Henok teachings were taught in the area of India / Burma.
389,000 years ago Henok appeared for the last time on Earth – he then appeared about 13,500 years ago with the changed name Henok and Henoch as “Prophet of the Later Era” (refer to article “Clarification re. Prophets Henok and Henoch” in Figu Bulletin No. 50). At the mentioned time the last great immigration of ETs took place on planet Earth, it were ETs from the Henoch line (see a related reader question in figu Bulletin No. 40)
It should be clear to all Figu Passive members and Figu friends who feel associated with the Mission, that most of us belonged – as former personalities of their spirit form – to these immigrants on planet Earth.

„Letzten Endes spielt es aber keine Rolle zu wissen, ob es so ist oder nicht. Entscheidend ist das Wissen und die klare Erkenntnis darüber, dass man sich freiwillig in eine weltweite und epochen-umspannende Mission und Aufgabe eingeordnet hat, die von allen einen grossen, bewussten und wachen Einsatz verlangt. Eine Verantwortung wahrzunehmen bedeutet, sich dieser nicht nur theoretisch bewusst zu sein und darüber nachzusinnen, während man auf der Couch vor dem Fernsehgerät liegt und eine Geisteslehreschrift liest. Es bedeutet, dass man sein Denken und Fühlen von bequemen, einlullenden und den Horizont des Bewusstseins einengenden Gewohnheiten befreien und sein Sinnen und Trachten nach der schöpferisch-natürlichen Wahrheit auf eine verantwortungsvolle und tatkräftige Basis stellen muss. Wir befinden uns in der Jetztzeit des Jahres 2014 im heissen Endstadium der Mission mit dem wahren Propheten der Siebnerreihe, wobei die Mission allerdings noch bis ins Jahr 3999 andauern wird.“

Ultimately, however, it does not matter if this is so or not. Crucial is the knowledge and the clear awareness that one has subordinated oneself voluntarily in a worldwide and era spanning mission and assignment that demands a great, conscious and alert effort. To accept a responsibility means that one is not only conscious of it in theory or pondering about it while lying on a couch in front of the TV reading an article about the Spirit Teaching. It means that one frees his thinking and feeling of the comfortable and soothing habits which narrow the horizon of our consciousness and put one’s thinking and drive for the creative-natural truth on a responsible and active basis. We are now in 2014 in the fierce end phase of the mission with the true prophet of the “row of seven” – but this (phase of the) mission will last until the year 3999.

(The article then continues to encourage those motivated and willing to actively assist in the Figu initiatives.)

„Die Einheit und Stärke einer FIGU-Gemeinschaft ist mehr als die Summe der einzelnen!“
The unity and strength of a (the) Figu-community is more than the sum of its individual members!”

Salome,
Bill

Vincent

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Zur genannten Zeit hat die letzte grosse Einwanderung Ausserirdischer auf die Erde stattgefunden, und zwar von Ausserirdischen der HenochLinie (siehe diesbezügliche Leserfrage im FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 40).
Es sollte allen FIGU-Passivmitgliedern und FIGU-Freunden, die sich mit der Mission verbunden fühlen, klar sein, dass die meisten von uns als frühere Persönlichkeiten ihrer Geistformlinie zu den Einwanderern auf dem Planeten Erde gehörten."

"At the mentioned time the last great immigration of ETs took place on planet Earth, it were ETs from the Henoch line (see a related reader question in figu Bulletin No. 40)
It should be clear to all Figu Passive members and Figu friends who feel associated with the Mission, that most of us belonged – as former personalities of their spirit form – to these immigrants on planet Earth."

Does this mean that some people here at this forum could unknowingly be ETs from Henoch's line of people?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 833
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Vincent,

> Maybe but remember that old saying about, "…that and $6.00 will get you an overpirced cup of coffee."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent the implications of that question of yours is something that probably enters the student of the teachings heads as one possibility even though in the grand scheme of things its very unimportant given that such facts even if true that one habours ET spirit form is quite useless in this present incarnation except for some people to prop up their ego so that they can feel more special compared to others which is definitely a no no.

Piyali

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much for sharing Achim's aticle Scott, and thank you Bill for the clear wonderful translation of the passages you chose to translate and share here with us. Appreciate it. The article inspires and motivates, great reminder to become more sincerely and actively involved. Salome.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Jamesm

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheers Scott and Bill. Appreciated.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Littlefawn

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
If the Pleajarans and the Lyrans messed with our DNA and caused our problems then shouldn't they do a little more to help us restore our DNA? What is the idea of help, when Dulce , New Mexico is an underground genetics laboratory that is splicing DNA and cloning animals with humans and grey's? Is this going to help us? Is this what is meant by repairing our DNA? Reptilian humans? I don't think so. Perhaps someone can explain how the Pleajarans can help us with this? It really bothers me to see what they are doing in these artificial wombs 8 floors below Dulce. The Hopi Indians know what's going on. Their reservation is located right there at four corners at the Archeleda Mesa. It looks like there is quite a mess here. DO I understand this correctly, they messed with our DNA and then condemn us for our behavior and expect us to change back on our own? I sure hope someone can help me understand this. They say they can't interfere to help us but they interfered to mess things up for us? This is not getting better. I am sorry, but I must ask these questions.
Peace and Love,
LittleFawn

Corey

Post Number: 700
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn,

Actually it was the Sirian creator-overlords who messed with our aging/aggression gene, and according to contact 251 we will rectify this gene in the future in various stages, extending our life spans, with the final rectification being done in the far future with the help of the Sirians themselves (our race will obviously have to make it to Sirius for this to happen).

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn your path has been changed most everything you have been given about live on earth is misleading I found most of my delusions were cleared by reading the FIGU Special Bulletin's, the website http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/ will help you greatly as it has for me.
Bill
123OM

Littlefawn

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bill and Cory,
Thank you for your reply and clarification. I have done a tremendous amount of research that is multidisciplinary in nature. My research does not only include FIGU, where essentially my research is in its infancy. However, I am a life long student and I am a critical thinker and thus I must ask questions for clarification. This does not imply these are my beliefs but reflect information I have found in many different sources and when I find contradictory evidence I must present it to be scrutinized. I am open minded and that is why I am here. I brought up Dulce because I have yet to read about it here and its dire implications of what the grey's and tall whites are doing with the 'shadow government' ruling the world.

These are the very people who are destroying our earth. Not everyone on earth is a greedy , megalomaniac. But it is our leaders in the shadow government who are destroying humanity through WMD, weapons of mass deception and destruction. Lastnight I uncovered credible evidence that the Sandy Hook School shooting was a hoax, a fraud and each of those 20 families received a free home for their silence of the fraud and for their particpation. Public tax records show that each of the 20 families received a free home.This was done to traumatize us as a society, just like the fraud of 9-11. There were only airplanes on the video feeds on TV, it was video fakery and I watched a professional recreate it.. The towers were rigged with explosives and it was a controlled demolition to kill thousands of people. Why? To take our rights away and make America a fascist nation and it is sickening. Most people buy into it without question. I live across from Manatthan and I never saw any planes hit the tower. This is the American government sick idea of leadership? It is our leaders who have failed us and continue to fail us and keep us oppressed and in a electromagnetic fog, bombarding us with electromagnetic frequencies from cell towers and keep us from accessing our consciousness. I hope this helps to put my questions into better perspective. I am not delusional, I am simply looking for answers to things that may or may not be connected. Thank you, again, for your direction.

Peace and Love,
LittleFawn

Earthling

Post Number: 864
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Lastnight I uncovered credible evidence that the Sandy Hook School shooting was a hoax, a fraud and each of those 20 families received a free home for their silence of the fraud and for their particpation. Public tax records show that each of the 20 families received a free home."

Littlefawn, To be blunt, you are easily led astray by nonsensical conspiracy nonsense. Beware and be very aware of those who fabricate such crap for their own selfish & egoistic purposes and agenda. They will lead you down a path to your own destruction, a la Jim Jones.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Billwilson12

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn, I myself have allowed myself to be misled by my own thoughts and i still make mistakes as it should be to learn. Watching everything Eron being wiped out in building 7 really made me think. But my path is mine alone to my evolutionary steps. But to help you with the steps you must take here is a index of topics of the contact reports to help you along.
http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Cnotes.html

May you find harmony today.
Bill
123OM

Littlefawn

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

I don't know if it is true. I just said I found evidence. If it is true it is very disturbing. By all means, do your own research. My point is for others to research it for themselves, so please do your own research. You should not criticize anyone until you do the work yourself. It should be scrutinized by many people. This is a process called critical thinking and good scientists use it, as a member of Sigma Xi, I think I have met the requirements for critical thinking. Its not about 'being' critical such as in your case but about 'scrutinizing' the data to interpret it correctly. I understand that the truth is often too difficult for many people to handle. How silly am I to think the U.S. government would mislead its citizens? I seek the truth, no matter what form it takes.

Kindest Regards

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 449
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn,

I have enjoyed your questions, though I hardly think you are as innocent as your moniker would suggest.

As almost everyone can see now-a-days, the U.S. government is not above lying, nor even setting up events such as the Bay of Pigs or the WTC bombing in order to move the American people in one way or another. I don't know if the Sandy Hook murders or the Boston Marathon bombing or any of the other shootings was a government-sponsored psychop, but I do know that the U.S. government is capable of doing these things, and that certain elements of the U.S. government have consistently used such horrible events to push their agenda ever further upon the American people. Herr Meier has pointed out as much.

Not everyone who studies here is in agreement over how much the government is complicit, nor about which groups of people deserve blame for what they do. The issue is somewhat polarizing: some perspectives rather angrily accept NO blame, while others tend to be more passive about accepting guilt in a self-destructive way. Because this argument has been so contentious here on the forum, I will leave it to you to figure out who protects which groups of people from any remonstrative castigation, regardless of whether it is deserved or not. Suffice it to say that the FIGU forum is not immune to the same anachronistic sort of ethnonationalism being played out in the world at large, which makes the topic delicate. To maintain the peace, much of this stuff is moderated out of the conversation, and thus remains unspoken on this forum.

Thank you for the fresh perspective, I hope you keep it malleable and objective even once you think you already know. Exploring government and historical conspiracy stuff on this forum means you can ask questions, yes, but it also means that you hafta do some of your own leg-work, abit of both. Being able to bring something to the forum, not just take away from it, this helps. I hope to see more of your questions, and I enjoy that you are willing to entertain ideas without regard to how they may go against the grain of political correctness.
Life

Littlefawn

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
Are you all aware that you run the risk of yourselves appearing to be a cult, based on a prophet, dogmatic teachings and....who said something about Jim Jones...Hmmmm......I question everything, as I should. I believe it was the followers of Jim Jones who blindly followed his teachings without asking questions. I believe I am on the right path and right where I should be. You should not feel threatened by my questions, you should expect them and embrace them as more people should be asking., although I am aware there are many skeptics as well.. I have research them as well because I take responsibility for my choices and thus think critically to render an opinion.

I have not made any concrete decisions about this group and its mission.I am immensely intrigued by Billy's story but I am in no way feeble minded. However, I have great concerns regarding any philosophy that pertains to overpopulation and supremacy of the German language. I thought we have been there before and look what happened. Sounds too familiar... and that concerns me greatly. If overpopulation is a problem, then let nature take care of it on its own.

Project paper clip was a grave mistake for America. Any government who makes deals with ET's and hoards it for themselves, for their own profit and slaughter is in now way spiritually advanced or even worthy of that technology. And any ET's who make deals with the corrupt leaders alone which don't benefit humanity, obviously have their own agenda and belong with the rest of the thugs who are destroying humanity. I speak from the soul, not from the ego. It's a different language than the ego. Semantics are different, can't compare the language of the soul and the language of the ego, but it is obvious which one is speaking when you hear it.
Peace

Earthling

Post Number: 866
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn, if you have read much or any of the Meier material, you would know that self-responsibility is at the core of the spiritual teaching, which means the human being of this planet is responsible for anything and everything that happens here, iow, through the immutable laws of cause & effect, we reap what we sow, for the positive and for the negative.

There is much written on the topic of overpopulation within the Meier material. Since you consider yourself a critical thinker and have been trained in the ways of Sigma Xi, you should have no problems understanding the logic and rationale behind the problem and perils of overpopulation.

Here's a good place to start: http://ca.figu.org/Home.html

http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 237
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn;

I think what the point that was being made to you is that...If you had read through the contact notes and other things posted for a long time on the various Figu and Figu-related sites then you would realize that Billy and the Plejaren have addressed many of the topics,and specifically,the conspiracy theories out there in order to bring the truth to light.

Many of the things you are concerned with are typically disinformation campaigns to dissuade you from the real truth,which would be about this case,specifically,and most importantly. If you read all of the wealth of knowledge within this one case,you should realize that even though other cases or topics maybe interesting,they really become irrelevant by comparison.

Lastly, being able to associate someone or a group being a cult or cult-like would mean that we are all blind believers without regard for fact or truth...so in this case we have a wealth of proven information,cooberated scientific and prophetic info,pictures,videos,endorsements by NASA scientists,Prof R Zahi's latest provable testing,etc,etc and many others...or...YouTube videos and so called whistleblowers,who are somehow are allowed reveal ultra top secrets and can still walk the streets and or not be killed. Not to mention the lack of any tangible evidence.

So you must ask yourself what is the more cultic or even robotic way of thinking?

And according to the Meier material,greys,reptilians,and hybrids don't exist.

Littlefawn

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem I have is not with Billy Meier, the problem I have is with the Peaidians or those who are contacting Billy.

Why would the Pleaidians rely on a prophet with very special teachings when they already did that with Jmmanuel/Jesus and it was adulterated throughout history for the past two thousand years. This method didn't work and caused more problems then they intended. This does not seem to be an efficient method of communicating and executing "their mission" or agenda.

I believe Billy had all the experiences he said, but quite frankly just because someone comes by in the galaxy with a space ship and time travels and does not mean I should believe them or trust them blindly. The U.S. and many other governments have spaceships from captured crafts and reverse engineered them. I know the U.S government has time traveled via the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk Experiment and their technology is pretty impressive. However, I would never trust them. SO my biggest problem is with the Pleaidians themselves. Until they find another approach to reach humanity, I hold my reservations regarding their 'mission'/agenda. I need more evidence that they are correct, first hand. If I can't see it and observe it, I can't embrace it and evaluate it myself. Otherwise I would be just blindly following someone hoping they are correct. This approach is flawed and it will not work to help humanity. Please pass this along to them.

Since they are so "far advanced" then perhaps they really don't know how to 'connect' with present society. If they truly want to help humanity, they should be open to comments and dialogue. If their present approach isn't having their desired effect, perhaps its time to consider revising their approach. We are a very dynamic species and much smarter then they give us credit for being according to all the critical judgement of our conduct. Most people on this planet are good, peace loving people and not greed mongering monsters. Its the greed and power mongering monsters, i.e., the shadow governments who are responsible for the ills of present day society. Who said the Pleaidians know every detail about life on earth. Do they live here? Where is the evidence that they know everything? I would like to see it and I am sure most of humanity would want to as well. They underestimated us.

Most sincerest regards

Matt

Post Number: 451
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I know the U.S government has time traveled via the Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk Experiment and their technology is pretty impressive."

Littlefawn, what PROOF do you have to KNOW this event actually happened?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 891
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Fawnette,

Please don't keep saying that you "know" that the govenrment has time traveled, etc., something that if you had read, researched and thought through the information would have been clear to you is just more disinformation, distraction, fantasies, etc., as others have also now informed you.

And of course then you say that you "need more evidence" regarding the Plejaren (there are NO Pleiadians) but you have ZERO evidence for any of these nonsensical conspiracies…which you do follow blindly.

I really suggest that you slow up, relax and go through all available information a little at a time, using logic, critical thinking, etc. And I also suggest that you ask yourself just…HOW you managed to take on all these New Age, conspiratorial beliefs without noticing it.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those who seek "evidence" or demand proof only in the form of seeing, feeling, etc. without rational, reasonable and logical digestion of any presented material already have a thorn in their feet which may prevent the actual truth from occurring via neutral-based assessment of the presented material.

@ Littlefawn
You've already entered these boards with a biased form of thinking, already blinding you from discovering the truth. Empty your cup and try once again.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page