Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 13, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through September 13, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Interesting film by Jim Nichols, Beamship UFO artist, that investigates Nazi UFO's & the 'Thule' and 'Vril' Societies and includes info from Wendelle Stevens. Watch here: http://youtu.be/Di610MWHAWI

This film also supports the view expressed in CR 260 that the Thule and Vril Societies were telepathically given plans for UFO's by ET's. This film suggests that these ET's were from a planet called Aldebaran in the constellation Taurus.

In relation to this, one hour into the Silent Revolution of Truth, Michael Horn states, "Supposedly, they (The Germans) were helped by an extraterrestrial race that thought that the Germans at the time would develop and utilise these craft to bring about a more peaceful world here." This lead me to ponder the following: We are told by the Plejaren that the Thule Society and in particular Hitler were negatively influenced by the Giza Intelligences (See CR 260 line 107 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_260) Is it possible that the Giza Intelligences deceived a benign race of ET's, who perhaps lived on Aldebaran as this film suggests, and gained technology from them that helped the Giza's to take possession of Hitler?

Could this false alliance also explain why UFO plans given to the Nazi's were incomplete (or altered as MH says in TSROT) so that they could only fly in planetary atmospheres? In other words, did these benign ET's investigate their new "friends", the Giza's, and discovered their deception and so 'stopped' (not altered) giving the plans to the Nazi's? It seems to me that a machine that generates a gravity shield, as described in this film, may actually need strong planetary gravitational forces, to work against, in much the same way that a helicopter blade needs thick air to work against. The above questions I ask above, may also hint at how the UFO plans were given to the Thule Society: In design stages; the first being the gravity drive, which were, from all evidence, successfully received, and the second being a more advanced drive capable of working beyond & between the strong forces of a planet's gravity, that was not transmitted because the benign ET's learned of the deception and so stopped sending any more plans?

Matthew

Michael_horn

Post Number: 765
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This blog deals with what happened when I submitted my new documentary, And Did They Listen?, for a screening at Arizona State University:

http://theyflyblog.com/universe-place-university/02/15/2014

Shark_mode

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Eddieamartin,

I'm over here. You are just the cat I have been waiting to talk to. Please, any news on the Billy Meier video game that you said you were making? I have been waiting patiently for any news.

Cheers!
Anthony

Darren

Post Number: 375
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

One question please. Are you the Anthony who posts on Michael Horn's blog site?

Shark_mode

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Darren,

What do you think? This should not be hard to figure out.

Cheers!
Anthony

Darren

Post Number: 376
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

Is that a yes?

I wasn't sure so that's why I asked because I only recently started reading the posts on MH's blog site.

Some interesting discussions there. A few heated ones too.

Corey

Post Number: 551
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I just watched "And did they listen?" and I have to say it is another great film from MH. I like how there is the introduction to the spiritual teaching in the special features section! The bit on Bio-topes was good too, I wonder will this pamphlet be a future translation effort?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Earthling

Post Number: 828
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't know where to put this but since it's said the Gorbachev was associated with the mission from ancient days:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/06/president-42-talks-up-area-51.html

President Clinton had one demand: “I want you to find the answers to two questions for me. One, who killed JFK? And two, are there UFOs?”

According to Gorbachev, “President Reagan suddenly said to me, ‘What would you do if the United States were suddenly attacked by someone from outer space? Would you help us?”

“I said, ‘No doubt about it.’”

“He said, ‘We too.’”

The human in Reagan was amazed by the prospect of aliens; the politician in him was thrilled by the potential: the enemy of my alien is my friend.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Mark92111

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is everyone here okay with the Talmud being shown on You Tube in a robot audio format? Moreover, the You Tube site has comments enabled so the religious people are spamming the hell out of it with their religious BS.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive about this?
In my eyes this is important to all that WANT to see it but, those that are too blind to reality will just bash it. That and with it not being shown to someone in a face to face format it makes it even easier for them to discredit it in a convincing manner for those that might be interested. It's disturbing to me.
Salome, Mark

Corey

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

That may be a good thing to let FIGU Switzerland know about, in case they don't know.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Piyali

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Mark, is the Talmud being shown on Youtube already, or are you thinking of posting it? Is there a link? In my understanding the most recent corrected Talmud is in German and I am not sure if anyone is translating it in English...so if the Youtube version you are speaking about is already on YouTube in English translation, it may not be the correct one. Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion I say no to the use of a computer generated voicing of the Talmud. I believe it cheapens the translations effectiveness and sincere genuineness of the overall presentation to the actual authenticity of the document being read to the viewer.
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Mark92111

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a link to it from a FIGU Friends face book account. Here is the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA365E7A060DC53E6&feature=mh_lolz

Blake_p

Post Number: 212
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes the new Talmud is being translated but I do not know if it will be an official FIGU book or not yet but i would not put any Talmud up on YouTube unless it is the new version simply because the new version has an enormous amount of new information and explanations that trump the old ones by light years. Plus the old versions still have incorrect religious assertions in it.

Piyali

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Blake. Do you know who is translating the Talmud? Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Mark92111

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moved topic here.
Michael, I own "and did they listen?" and your "Consciousness Awareness Workshop" Both are good. Thank you.

Matthew

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome,

In the video summary of Rhal Zahi's research into the Pendulum UFO (1), the two UFO "jumps" of the UFO are mentioned: "The first jump happened when the UFO went backwards... Looking frame by frame, we notice the image of UFO is at the same time in two places. Like it is dematerialising in one location in the space and at the same time materialising in another location ahead."

This observation is repeated in Rhal's 'Conclusions' in his written report, "An Investigation in to the Pendulum UFO" (2) on page 39: "5. The UFO performs two "jumps" in space, appearing twice in single frames."

However, when looking at the Pendulum UFO video frame by frame, it appears that in regards to the first jump, the Pendulum UFO actually appears in THREE different places in one frame; - as in this screenshot, here:

The original is from an 8mm film projector, running at 24 fps and the recording of this original footage/projection is running at 30 fps. Therefore some frames of the original will be in one frame of the recording, so, it is possible that 2 frames got combined into one frame. Unfortunately, I do not have a reliable laptop to test whether the three obects appear in one frame, so I have sent this information to Rhal Zahi to look and I'll report back once/if I get a response from him.

What do you think?

Sources:
(1) http://youtu.be/8BI-pt3L9I4) Starting at 3.56.
(2) http://www.rhalzahi.com/docs/pendulum-EN.pdf

Matthew

Matthew

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Pendulum UFO footage.

After looking at the footage of the Pendulum UFO again, I realised that if the object in position '3' is the same beamship, as is in postions '1' & '2', this also means that the beamship jumped in time, i.e., time travelled in an instant at some point during the manoeuvre because the beamship in the starting position, i.e., position '2' in the picture above, is still completely visible whilst the object '3' comes into view and goes out of view, So this demonstration flight could not only be showing us the Plejaren's ability to jump space, but, also.... time! Looked at from this perspective the Pendulum UFO footage is truly unique amongst all of Billy's other beamship films, demonstrating on film what is discussed in the contact reports regarding the Plejaren's technological abilities.

Reply by Rhal Zahi to the points made in my post Nr. 104...

"Yes. there is another image of what looks like a beamship partially materialized. It might be another beamship or the same one. It is not likely to be dust in the film, since it happens in three consecutive frames and it has different levels of brightness. Good observation."

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 613
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad that the timing of these analysis coincides well with the recent admirable and responsible act by MUFON in now accepting the Meier case on their facebook forums.

These latest analysis are irrefutable and not for the overly religious at heart. These are sure to lead to some pretty good discussions at the MUFON facebook page.

We are entering interesting times.

Salome,
Eddie

Matthew

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Pendulum UFO footage (Update):

More information from Rhal proves that the three objects are seen in one frame (Rhal's comment below).

"This is the detailed sequence of Jump 1. I ignore repeated frames (in a sequence of 5 frames, number 4 and 5 are the same). The other beamship is tiltled a bit to the right. It might be the same or may be another one. The jumps are not exactly at the same time. Each frame is 1/30 of a second." ~ Rhal Zahi

My reply ""Thanks very much Rhal, That is really useful and proves that the 3rd object did appear alongside the 1st and 2nd object in the same frame.
If it could be established that the 3rd object 'could' be the same object as we see in positions 1 & 2,, for example, by measuring the size of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd object and comparing the results to the focal depth to establish distance from the camera, could this be a Plejaren UFO demonstrating a time-travel jump? This may not be possible to prove by today's tests, but, if it is the case that this is one object, it means that this Pendulum UFO film could be the first ever film to show time-travel".

Matthew

Vincent

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why doesn't Figu put English subtitles on all it's Meier movies so that the English speaking world and I can purchase them? They will be able to earn more money too.

https://figu.org/shop/suche?search_api_views_fulltext=&f[0]=field_kategorie%3A386

Vincent

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figu has 24 Meier movies for sale. Of those 10 are in English.

Joe

Post Number: 311
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn on Coast to Coast with George Noory (September 11, 2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO6jTaaAPBQ

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page