Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 12, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through October 12, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Learnmore12

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,
Which part of California are you residing in?

Piyali

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the San Francisco Bay area.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali I may have got the wrong impression that you lived in Australia rather than India or US.

Piyali

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Matt, no worries. :-) India is my birth country. I have family living in Australia, but I have yet to visit the beautiful continent of Australia.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

You can call me crazy but I have one unconventional idea which I think might raise awareness about Billy or at least catch mainstream media's attention. So the thing is to sue someone or a group of people who accused Billy to be a liar and cheat for being in connection with extraterrestrial human beings. In the process court would have to look through the evidence calling for experts to prove the case true or false. I am sure media would be interested in such unprecedented event without having to loose their so protected face.

Piyali

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is a crazy idea dear Jokubas. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 882
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Lawsuits are very expense. Unless you're certain you can prove damages it's almost impossible to get a lawyer to do it…unless there's really a lot of money involved.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should we take the ice bucket challenge then :-) But seriously how much money approximately it might demand? for the continuing discussion people nowadays seek entertainment so this might be used to attract financial support through donations. There is a chance that there might appear people who would gladly give away money to see how everything would end.

Memo00

Post Number: 623
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the teaching one must help others without seeking for attention, recognition, profit, etc. Also to waste water and energy (to cool it) is no good message.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was not serious about ice bucket challenge. My meaning was not to seek for attention or anything for personal gain it was meant to make Billy Meier case more known and it also could be done through controversy.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobas and Michael. I have a big idea for positive publicity. Billy has said the truth is "banal" or boring, and if given a choice, people (especially Americans) choose entertainment over truth.

But what if we wrapped the truth in entertainment?
People would be entertained, and little nuggets of truth would be revealed along the way.

So here is my big budget Hollywood movie plan:
In Germany there is a company called FESTO. They make robotics, and made a robotic dragonfly and seagull. The seagull is called the Smartbird.

http://youtu.be/3SKiH8N8D6w?t=11m11s

Now for a digital art class I designed something called the Carbon Dragon, which will fly using the same internal mechanism as the Smartbird, only it will be 20 times larger.

http://buildcarbondragon.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/carbon-dragon-teaser-video/

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7WjiQ2y1rM

So the hero of the movie, [me, of course] will
travel around the world teaching the spiritual teachings and Billy Meier material, while flying around on top of a ride-able mechanical dragon.

But people will love the movie because it is cool entertainment, and they won't know it is really about spiritual teachings. Just look at the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" or Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc.

People will see it, and I can sell it to Marvel studios or other because there can be tons of merchandise, toys, comics, cartoons, etc. made from the story.

The main character could be called the "Knight of Nokodemia", Nokodemia being a fictional or figurative place which operates under Nokodemion laws and principles.

The movie would be about me going to people and places to get funding to build the dragon, train to fly it, and build it, and in the end of the movie, fly it while wearing a cool dragon suit and helmet, which operates the flight:

http://youtu.be/rpHy-fUyXYk

Now what is even better is that with my sales and marketing skills, I could get major companies to sponsor / endorse the project, such as Red Bull, Nike, BMW, Nike, whatever.. Look at Felix Baumgartner skydiving from space. This is along the same lines.

Now I was going to go to DARPA to get funding for the proposal, because they certainly could build it, but I decided not to do this, because I would never have control of the project, and they eventually would weaponize it. I would only use it for search, research, rescue, reconnaissance, ecological studies, etc. It would have cameras and equipment like a drone, and the films from the flights would be just amazing.

In the sequel, I would go to beautiful remote locations around the world and meet with important people and teach them some Meier material and truths. Maybe also fight some bad guys or drones who try and take me out.

Now this seems like a crazy plan, but I lived in Los Angeles for 3 years and personally know directors, producers, actors, agencies, etc.
I have also been on tv shows, photoshoots, etc.

Now before you think this is all about me, it's not, because the Knight's identity will be hidden, because he will always be wearing his helmet, and whenever he takes it off, the face will not be shown. This adds more mystery, like who is Spiderman, Batman, the man behind the mask? etc.

I have been thinking about this plan since last winter, and there are many more details still.

I could also make public appearances with the dragon at special events.

When I think about action movie franchises that gross $1 billion world wide, the Knight of Nokodemia could be that next action hero, and FIGU would receive a nice piece of the profits.

All I need next is:
1. a script/screenplay
2. the cooperation of FESTO, who I could meet with this winter
3. and the approval of Billy and the group.

What do you think?

~Greg
doogsnova@aol.com

Vincent

Post Number: 144
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greg, I do not think that the powers that be will allow the most suppressed story in human history to be disguised into a big budget movie and franchise.

Vincent

Post Number: 145
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to say that I do not think they will allow it even if the only connection to the Meier case is the spiritual teachings.

I also do not think you will get the approval of Billy and Figu.

I remember the powers didn't want James Cameron's Avatar movie to be made because it depicted Aliens in a good light and us (military) in a bad light but because Cameron funded the movie himself they were not able to stop it.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 465
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greg (Doogsnova),

I think you are on the right track. Just keep it up, keep refining what you are doing, and if you really wanna do it, keep pushing for it. That's the way it works here. If you wanna make a movie, you gotta do it yourself, and let's just see how many people pitch in. There have been quite a few good low-budget scifi movies that have come out. It doesn't take lots n lots n lots of money to produce a movie, just alotta effort to produce a good one. Marketing it would be another matter, entirely. The big movie theaters are completely tied together with Hollywood's major producers. They don't let people show just any movie, generally just what they fund or support in other ways. Probably the best way to break into the movie scene is to produce a low budget show, as real as possible, with foci on, well, again I am bursting with thoughts. Ce la vie.
Life

Savio

Post Number: 759
Posted on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU friends

Billy Books is now equipped with around 80% FIGU’s publications as well as the Mini Meditation Pyramid.

Surely, we also carry Michael Horn’s materials as well.

Our product list is now ready for download, please pay us a visit and enjoy our quality service.

And, we accept PayPal ^_^

Salome

Savio

http://www.billybooks.org/archive/archive.php?lang=en
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Vincent

Post Number: 149
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Do you post to Australia?

Savio

Post Number: 760
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent

Thanks for the nice idea

I just informed FIGU Australia and Canada via email.

Salome

Savio

Savio

Post Number: 761
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent

Oh, yes, we do international shipping

Salome

Savio

Vincent

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Great! Paypal is what I like.

It's a real pain buying anything from FIGU Switzerland.

Savio

Post Number: 762
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent

You are welcome

We all contribute in helping the mission improve.

Salome

Savio

Corey

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

I hear what you are saying, but here is FIGU's viewpoint on the matter (from FIGU shop FAQ):

"Electronic payments through the internet as well as credit card payments will not be accepted due to security reasons. Many years ago we were informed by Zafenatpaneach – a Plejaren IT expert and counsellor – that several decades will pass before a secure electronic payment system will exist and can be securely used. Until then we will refrain from accepting Internet based payment methods as well as credit cards and only accept direct bank transfers. We consider this also as a form of safeguard for our dear customers and FIGU friends."

My bank always looks at me funny when I go into transfer money to FIGU, they always ask me what I'm buying. I usually say "a watch". For this reason I usually limit myself to one large book order a year so I only have to do it once. Also I have discovered the hard way that FIGU's bank takes out a small amount of CHF off the top so I always have to send more then normal to cover that so they'll send me my books.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Doogsnova

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Twitter account
2. Facebook page
3. LinkedIn page
4. Google+ account and hangouts
5. FIGU international email newsletter than is free
6. more merchandise like bumper stickers, tshirts

We need to reach the young generation before they discover all the debunkers, and then never look at Billy Meier material again, because they see strange photos that they believe are faked.

If you do a live Google Hangout of the non-core member meetings, then this can be viewed around the world on YouTube, LIVE for any amount of people to see. Then it is up on YouTube forever.

I would like to see more social media involvement, more merchandise such as bumper stickers and t-shirts, and live broadcasts of the meetings on Google+ / YouTube.

I would be happy to help build this online presence under contract with FIGU.

Thanks, ~Greg, NY

Savio

Post Number: 763
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

I have the same experience while performing a TT transaction to FIGU, Swiss Post will charge FIGU CHF 12 for handling each TT transaction.

Hence, I would add CHF 12 on top of the book price and postage, that way, FIGU will received the exact amount required.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page