Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through January 15, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 219
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark Cambell,
How's it going in the ATx. Man I've only been gone for a few weeks and I'm already missing it. But I bet you can't mess with the 75 degree days in northern AZ right now.
While I agree with your idea,it would obviously take people with a lot of money to make something that does the mission and the story credit. Plus with all the Hollywood imbellishment of even so called true stories,I'm sure things would be all twisted around. Plus Billy turned down a big offer from what I understand a long time ago,just because of that situation.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 876
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake ,

I was just thinking aloud , also acknowledging all along everything you mentioned . It kind of goes without saying . I look at it like daydreaming . It's kind of a way that I try to imagine what life was really like back then . To imagine the movie or planned scene outlines , I rather think it's a creative way to enjoy life , forge ahead in thinking , evolve idea ..... and it's my day , I'll dream if I want to . Ha ha !

I think it's great that you jumped when you did . that's how I did my trips to Switzerland before . one day Im not going , the next , I'm there .

Salome , Mark

Vincent

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Do you mind if I ask how many times you have been to SSSC and if you ever met Billy? I heard that not everyone that visits there gets to met him. What was he like if you did?

I hope to go visit SSSC one day soon so I can meet Billy before he passes away. I think it would be quite an experience meeting Billy and one that would be unforgettable too.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 446
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In this morning's absolutely beautiful weather, I started out walking around Mt. Lemmon, around 8,000 ft. up above sea level. Only a few steps along the trail I met a friendly older gentleman. I inquired into his health when I noticed he was having difficulty with the thin air. He was freshly ornery, kinda like crunching on corn chips in the cool mountain air, and retorted more to himself than to me that it was nothing for someone had been up to 75,000 ft. Just so you know, not a whole lotta people (from Earth) have made it that high. Passenger jets generally top out around 42-45,000 ft., some business jets can make it to 51,000 ft. at the end of their flights before things get too dicey, and the Concorde at Mach 2+ could make it to 60,000 ft. for part of it's flight. In tests, some military jets have zoomed pretty high, around 80,000 ft., but for straight and level flying, they don't get much above around 60,000, and at that they have be going pretty fast to generate enough lift to keep from falling outa the sky. Of course, rockets will fly higher, but astronauts are not too common, especially not of this man's age. In a lotta circles, 75,000 ft. would be either an altitude record or an outright miracle. So when this dignified gentleman stated he had been that high, I did abit of a double-take. We ended up talking about his experiences for an hour or so. He had alotta stories to tell.

As it turned out, he flew reconnaissance missions for military. His record flight was in a U-2 so lightly loaded with fuel that it ran out while taxing back. He had quite the stories, some still classified (though the 50 years have passed now, and nothing was so terribly secret that I didn't already know about it); I think he just wanted someone to talk to who knew abit about what he was talking about. Perhaps most interesting was his story of flying over a nuclear test explosion in Russia. He said that he had to descend to 42,000 ft. to fly through the mushroom cloud, and at that elevation scrambled Russian fighters were circling below shooting missiles up at him, trying to knock him outa the sky. Luckily for him, they missed. He was however rather irradiated, as was the plane. Another time, keeping an eye on Cuba during the Soviet missile crisis, he ditched his plane in deep water offshore: engine trouble, though the Brass put out a statement to the effect that he had run outa fuel. He was still kinda upset about that.

Once I figured out the stature of the person I talking with, I had gone back to the car to fetch a copy of "Through Space and Time", show-n-tell. His first glance at it simply didn't register. He was still telling his tales, reliving his adventurous life, but after half an hour or so, he started to notice the book's cover... Finally he asked, "What is that?" He was quite surprised to see these things, these flying saucers, in pictures that were contemporary to his time. He kept muttering, "They never told me about this." (Yea, I know just how he feels...) He was a retired Air Force Colonel, but he hadn't met Wendelle Stevens. He was especially interested in the pictures of the fighter jet buzzing Semjase's flying saucer. He wanted to find out more, but felt that he is too old to learn new tricks. I tried to encourage him, but he feels he only has a few years of life left, and didn't really want to change everything he already knew.

He would've told me about his whole career. I really think he wanted a good-heearted soul to just sit n listen, to really hear his stories, but I had to eventually get back to wife and home, to clean up and honey-do's, for some guests are coming over a little later. So finally I begged off and left. I think it is good to listen to the people who have gone before us, especially one's who deserve some distinction. Wisdom comes from looking back on the lives we've led, reliving what transpired in our lives through the next generation's eyes, if only the nexgen would recognize this too.
Life

Markcampbell

Post Number: 905
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent , I met him on a break from working . I had just taken off my muddy shoes when he came bursting out the front door . I exclaimed at first , kind of shocked to see him beaming with a big smile , his hand reached out to shake my hand . I thanked him for the beautiful teaching and he said " Don't mention it "in a very friendly manner .

I have said before that being around him is like being around any other older person who has much cultured wisdom , but soon it becomes obvious that there is much more behind his eyes . He's the kind of man who can teach you volumes by even saying nothing .

Michael , I like how you were attentive to the fact that the gentleman that you met wasn't ready to be bombarded with a totally foreign concept , and just let it go . That is just good respect . His delayed response to seeing the photos really said it all ; that some cannot even see the ship in the photos because their minds won't register . I once gave a FIGU postcard to friends who had just married , with the ship hovering over the log pile , and they just said , " that's beautiful , did you go there ? " They never saw the ship in the sky .

Vincent

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Good to see that you were one of the lucky ones that got to meet Billy! In the archives I read that others who visited SSSC didn't get to meet Billy.

I would like to go to the SSSC one day to see the center but most of all to see Billy. If I traveled all the way from Australia and I didn't get to see Billy, I must admit that I think I would feel disappointed but not with Billy or the center, just that I didn't get to see him.

Is it possible that any members of the Core Group 49 had joined his CG primarily so that they could be around Billy? I know that some were expelled for reasons like they were not performing.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My parents just got back from Europe and they asked some Swiss relatives about Billy Meier. "It's a cult." they said.

Oh really, an Atheist cult? The Catholic Church is the cult! Enjoy going to mass on Sunday, eating the body and drinking the blood of a man who lived 2000 years ago, died and then became a zombie, get on your knees, read from a book that doesn't contain one first hand account of this man, pray to no one listening, and drop your cash in a basket when they pass it around.

This is what we're up against- with some people in Switzerland, no less! I bet they haven't read 1 book or article or contact report.

~Greg

Redbeard

Post Number: 273
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2014 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A prophet in his own land gets no respect, for sure!
They are locked in as most of the planet is. If people aren't looking for the truth, then they can't and won't see it.
It would be worth asking them what is the definition of a cult is...

Well billy himself said it would take about 700 years before the earth worms became more reasonable, with the root word being reason, or ability to think for themselves!!

Blake_p

Post Number: 270
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will take about 800 years plus for most of everyone to be in line with the spiritual teaching,and the remnants of religion will still be around even then. But much sooner than 800 years the people of earth will be much more orientated towards a decent life and world,but there will be religion still.

Vincent

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake,

Is that 800 years if there is no World War 3 ?

Blake_p

Post Number: 271
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Vincent,

I think it's 800 years regardless. At least that's what was predicted by,Semjase or Quetzal back then. It's my personal opinion that they would include the event of WW3,respectively WW4,because it's going to happen. Of course they would never say this for obvious reasons,including,so that they may put out the prophecies as warnings in the hope that the people of this world would come to there senses and avert the coming calamities. But as I've said before,you need only to watch the news or look out the window to see right where we're going.
I mean it's like an epoch version of the sinking of the Titanic, they get a message,"you might want to go a different route because of killer icebergs". The captain,"message received, full speed ahead!".

Vincent

Post Number: 208
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake.

That Titanic analogy is a good one that describes our leaders mindset and where they are taking us!

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A note to everybody reading this thread, so far getting the message out, hasn't really been too successful, I've made vague reference to family members so far, but not about flying saucers and ET, but just some vague stuff about ancient history, religion, incarnation cycles, telepathy, only one individual kind of was receptive to some it, this person was the only one with a university degree that has the brief discussions with the rest kind of just tuned most if not all out. I just made cautious comments about keeping animals like cats, dogs, and birds in the house, and brought it a couple times, and one was playing video games on his Ipad, and said if I said cats in the house were unhealthy one more time, and of coarse I went to visit a couple months later, and there is the cat laying on the their bed sick, with this crap oozing out of the inner corners of the cats eyes. With strangers, I've only contacted them by the internet, just casual contacts on social media, I was more open with the complete info, taking risk because I was anonymous, that has failed so far, the first person I told on the net about the case and I only just refered to as a case and didn't give any info, I just told them to just type in the name on a search engine and just look through to see if they might be interested in looking into it, the answer was, what does this have to do with me, and this was a guy who called himself an artist, I thought that would a good person start with, so what does he do, he blocks me, next person it was flat out, I'm not a believer, I told him you don't really have to believe, I just asked if you've read anything about the case. One or two was no responce, the other was, ok whatever you say, I picked people, that gave me an indication they might be open minded, some had themselves photographed in front of the pyramids, one had UFO interest, I didn't get anything out of him, Another a guy who has been the most open, and friendly, who is interested in free energy and anti-gravity did say he read the case entirely, I found that hard to believe, because he just said yes, and there is too much information, to just look into casually, and he didn't go into any detail at all, and I didn't what to question or challenge him, and fall into negative encounter.

It's seems like the people that I know real well that I tell anything to, they just have a poor reaction, and then forget about it after awhile days, weeks months after, that quick, most of it never really computed, I didn't even talk about flying craft or ET, so it would be likely if I did speak of more they would go bat$%#t crazy about it.

Compare this to myself back about more than twenty years ago when the internet was barely started, I was browsing through the shelves of a small city library here in the US, looking in the UFO section, most good sizes libraries, had at least one or a couple books, on UFOs. I picked up a book titled, Light Years, I was the most interesting UFO book I had seen in any of the libraries, I didn't go on the net much back then, and that was my only soarce of information on the subject, I really didn't no much, because because I couldn't have just flipped through much more than a dozen books in the libraries around my area and the book stores I would just flip through some pages and put the book back down, most were boring, this , Light Years, was the only one that really stood out, and was the only one I read, or may have read completely, any way it has been two decades and I only remember it vaguely, this was my first real time actually studying the matter, A lot of the material in the book didn't compute with me at the time, I just read the book as a fairy tale, the craft was the main focus for me, if I remember right if it was there the time travel back to Jesus or Jmanual, that didn't even register with me at all, and of the spiritual teaching, I didn't want to hear that, I had my own ideas about my place in the universe, and I wasn't religious so any anti-religion stuff had no effect on me, I know when I saw the pic of Asket in the book, and I know it had to be in that book, because that's the only place I could have seen it, until this last year on the net, and it jogged my memory, I tried to go back and find the book in the library, but I couldn't, they sale them off all the time ,old books, and it had been two decades, but the way I remembered it was, what space alien? Well that just looks like a regular person, like some attractive female in a magazine or something, shes a little different looking, but fairly good looking, I don't really think it sunk in completely, and with all the switching mentors, or instructors, it was a really confusing story with me, that's why I didn't remember lot of the material, I never really understood why billy had to be commited to a facility for a term, for just such small time disorder stuff, this whole story was so bizzare I never even thought telling anybody anything about till just a couple months ago, I started reading about this case on the net about almost a year ago, it brought back a few faded memories.

Now about telling people about the mission, for most people it doesn't look promising to me, telling them the truth, as it is written in the notes, it's too much information to get across in a regular conversation, even if they are open to it, if they are anyway else, it could sound crazy to them, and make me appear crazy. I was just going to test out just a few small bits and pieces here and there to see if I can bait somebody in, but so far it hasn't gone very far.

Vincent

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stardustwilly,

I also tried telling many people about the Meier case. I also showed them some Meier documentaries. Most pretend to be interested in listening/seeing it out of politeness but I can tell they don't buy it. Then they walk off thinking it's nonsense and I walk off thinking they are as thick as bricks. I know it's wrong me thinking that. Either way I hardly tell anyone about it now. Many people are dumb/sheep and only believe in something if everyone else does.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 639
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stardustwilly,

At first I had these same negative experiences. That is until I started to gain insights and understanding from the Goblet of the Truth.

If you will reflect on your own account (experience), you will undoubtedly begin to recognize the ever present and dominating Law of Cause & Effect.

This law can be our worst enemy (even with our best intentions and love filled desires) ...or it can help us achieve our Ziel (Might of the Thoughts).

By not recognizing how this law works (or the inability to recognize it affecting) we will learn from the effects of our thoughts and actions...hence the "reactions" we often get from people we try to share with.

In this wise we recognize that we are in violation (off track) on the observance of the law of cause & effect.

This is what you have experienced, why your friends and family have reacted, shown disinterest or shown irritation to your sharing the Meier case with them.

Salome,
Eddie

Blake_p

Post Number: 280
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The road to educate the masses is going to be long and arduous. Be prepared for most of the people you tell about Billy and the Mission to do just that,pretend to be interested,are interested but don't really care,etc,etc. This is the beginning,where the few people who make a consistent effort will reap benefits that are few and far between. But that doesn't mean that it's not extremely important,and no matter how many times you feel rejected or pushed off to the side it is imperative that the foundation be laid for future generations who will be more inclined to move toward the Spiritual Teaching in the near future. I feel frustration,but also feel comfort that I am here,one of the few who are on the right side of history and the truthly truth,while the rest live a life of delusion and untruth. It will be difficult days ahead but look at the prophets lives,how much they give and how much we owe it to Billy for all he's done. It seems to me that the most difficult endeavors and or lives lived usually are the most valuable because of how much can be gained from it.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 908
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The artfulness of your comments will be either well placed and fitting or awkward and off-center .
It's up to you to determine whether your effort was for communication purposes or to teach you how to communicate through your mistakes . I recommend really pondering the subject endlessly before you make another . When you do , it may be understood and helpful , if it makes sense to the other person .

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second Markcampbell post908

Good advice.
Salome,
Eddie

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure I made it appear in my first post, that I'm more inarticulate, and naive than I might be in fact, I've been talking with people about radical idea's for decades, nothing to with this matter here, I pretty much knew, what it was going to be like before I mentioned this to anybody, I gave myself as an example of somebody discovering this case by chance while looking on a bookshelf with out much external influence.

I did download the Goblet Of Truth, a while back, and also last night, read some, but I have been on information over load for about the last thirty years, with all the information bombarding me in society, I just can't keep up of everything anymore.

I understand the odds of people gaining cognition in this matter, the first example is myself, although I picked up the book here in Virginia where I live sometime around 1995, and it did leave an impression, but that's not the first time I got exposed to this, back in the late eighties or early nighties, I was watching a talk show on TV, I don't watch TV much anymore, there was a show, and I don't remember who was the host, but there was a interviewee, that brought this up, he mentioned BM's name who is at the center of this case, and said "how do you explain away this event, and he said "About the taking photos of Nasa, with the US flag on the ships, while riding in one of the beamships" I don't know how he worded it, but at the time I was already jaded, from hearing so much junk in the media, I took note enough to vaguely remember, it made me curious, but I could not take the matter further, because that's just the way it was in those days, nobody I knew talked much about this stuff, it wasn't at least till years later that I found the light years book, then about a couple years there was a another show on cable, that tried to push this case into a hoax, then I had some doubts about this for a while, but I never dismissed this, I stayed open minded.

I never had any intentions, of going about like a loud mouth know it all telling anybody, that hasn't and is never going to happen here.

Since, I only brought the subject up with a few people, it would be easy to describe in detail extactly who and how and why.

People have made comments over the years for a long time, but I never engage myself with them, a kid at school, would start talking about ufo's and say, he saw a light behind his house and he got scared an ran back in the house, and I wouldn't pay much attention to it, I have two other people in the past swear they saw a UFO, said it was green, but I've seen some meteors fly through the sky and turn green, and even other colors, I didn't discuss anything with this guy, because he used drugs over time, marijuana, LSD, the acid is kind of what made me not rely on anything he said, plus he had other issues, the third guy, I did discuss something with, he did say he saw a UFO here where I'm at sometime about 1954, and swore it made right turns, and he was with somebody his neighbor, it was at night, anyway, this guy doesn't always tell the truth, he tells fibs, and small lies, but he swears it is so.

Another person was somebody at work, this was an electrical position, he brought up the PhiliEXP, witch I told him I never had enough evidence prove or conclude anything, and left that alone, he and his friend were believers, I told him I was cautious, but the funny thing was, I told him, I wouldn't mind building a simple, and was someday going to try, a simple free energy motor to charge a battery to power something, like an old truck, or heat a house, or power a wood saw, something useful, and I said I was going to just experiment around with common scrap material and work at building something crude, and not spend a bunch of money, or contact media, or even tell many people in person, I told him I was just going to be common sense about it, the thing that got me, was he would talk that PhilExperiment like it was truth without explaining any technical details on how it was supposed to happen, but I would explain that I wouldn't mind making a self generating electric motor, something common sense and useable, and he would kind of give me the impression after going along with it, that he thought I was crazy in private.

A second tech person at work once brought up Tesla, and wireless electricity, after that but I left him alone with it, because I knew we wasn't going anywhere with it, Telsa's concepts where going to be too far above his head, and even mine, most of it anyhow.

Another guy, a real engineer, friend of family, has brought the subject of oil, gas, drilling production and future energy problems, I kind of tried to ease him into the subject of free energy electrical self regenerating systems, he was blank.

I got into another discussion with somebody, an inlaw family person, there has been a new electrical power generation plant built local, that will not be needed for years, and a lot of people don't want it, the newspapers said it would be clean burning, but nobody who knows anything in the real world believes them, I mentioned the subject of self generating electrical systems, with the guy, it seems even educated folks are clueless about this matter. I got the impression he had heard about subject
before.

Some boys around the neighborhood, one a family member, they got home from school one day, an started this bigfoot interest, wanted me go over in the woods around the place and help them hunt for signs of bigfoot in the woods, of coarse these were kindergarden, and firstgraders, they kind of acted like they didn't really believe in them, and they were just acting out just out of boredom for something to do. I kind of steered them to the internet to start looking for answers, cause there was no way I was going to be able to explain munch to them. I don't think they got too far with a second grade education at most.

There is just more of the same examples, the other few, was when we had a tornado, and a small earthquake here a couple years ago, a documented fact, all local, the tornado picked up a hundred feet tree by the roots in a family members yard, , and the earthquake shook my whole house and others around here, I kind brought up what I thought may be causing this after I started reading this material again.

the couple folk I contacted on the internet, where some pretty far out alturnitive lifestyle persons, so a figure they would be more open to something, so I gave them a little more detail, it was no big loss, I don't deal with them, just random encounters, it's easy to back out away from it on the net. I don't need to face them for anything.

Redbeard

Post Number: 275
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

I think that most of us start out trying to get others to see this material and appreciate it. However, my own experiences with appreciating and the appropriating the overall message or underlying view and life changing truth that is contained in the teaching is what's most valuable and most sobering.

As I first started to try to find someone to talk to about this, without much success, as like all of us with internet access, they have heard other things that are much more exciting and don't require too much from them.

Fortunately, for some reason that I have yet to understand, I wanted to know the truth more than I wanted comfort and excitement, and what Billy was bringing forth just rang true to me. Most of the time it pissed me off because I hate being lied to and it required me to self examine more than I would like....

Anyway I guess what I started out saying is to not worry about those around you as much as the person on the Mirror, if you decide to study it and continue to search it for truth, then you will be changed and will attract those of like mind and won't even think of telling the ignorant and wandering horde...

Peace, Matt

Doogsnova

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

You need to read the Goblet of The Truth from cover to cover, BECAUSE you are on "information overload."

That book is the cure for information overload. It is the cure to the plague of religions. It is the cure to ignorance and uncertainty. It is the foundation of how we must live and evolve.

Corey

Post Number: 747
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly

It may help to use Goblet 4:96 as a guide for what you are experiencing as it may sum up what you are experiencing as well.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 748
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p re: post 270 above,

As I understand it, in 800 years a teacher will be born who will announce the reincarnation teaching of Billy's universal spirit teaching, which will start to be accepted by the majority of Earthlings, but future religions and sects will fight against it and reject it, until after 40 years they will surrender and the Geisteslehre will replace existing religions at that time.*

In an essence, to quote Semjase, Billy is laying the stones for an avalanche that will happen in 800 years.

Salome

* prophecies and predictions section of "Aus den Tiefen Weltenraums" page 318/319 and I think "AYTF" page 299 covers this somewhat...

* (interesting side note: In the same timeframe, or at least mentioned in the same area of p & p there will be half-human/half-pig hybrids (Halbmenschen/half-humans) who will be forced to drive outer space vehicles for Earth mankind, some whose arms connect directly to future ship terminals to control the ships, who will rebel, and there will be various outer space wars etc., don't ask me how all this will happen with resource overconsumption due to overpopulation going on presently,)
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page