Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through October 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 350
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wagner7seven,

Interesting drawing, must have been an interesting craft that your daughter saw. Unfortunately Billy doesn't read the forums so you'll have to wait until the end of the month to post the question in the "questions to Billy-answered" section. It usually fills up and closes fast, so keep checking it often. To save Christian Frehner time, you can put the drawing as an attachment like I did here:

Salome

Corey

OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Wagner7seven

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all the Figu funny when you get monthly payments can not ask a question directly to Billy and I have so many. Will I make face to face?
Before knowing the truth I had some very interesting questions to myself:
Why was not born at the time of the characters of the Bible to see if it was real or something, why I believe that today? In the bible passed so many years of stories and then today I was born not presencio nothing?
These questions helped me to find the truth and created a huge desire to know because Billy knows my soul cries for him; And even funnier is that I was born in the country of the image of the beast.
Things are not the geito we want.

Hunray

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

There are proofs of WC-UFO (6.5 meters+) http://hunray.99k.org/WC.htm

and my research in "Space-time Jump" http://hunray.99k.org/SJ-.htm

somehow its functions are so similar to Beamships (if correct).

Hope these will be helpful~

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 280
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Payments are a way of supporting the Mission. We do it in the spirit of altruism. Perhaps I speak only for myself here, but I want no compensation for what I give to FIGU. I agree with the Mission, and support it in my own small way. That's all the payment is.
Life

Quest

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello edward,

Have you any info about ET Asasel, was he black, brown or white race? have a nice day.

Votan

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I agree with you people rave on so much about nothing.

Just ask a simple question and you will receive back a simple answer.
joe

Celesco

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I learned about Billy's contact with ETs on an alternative health website maintained by the Center for Development in Arizona. Initially, I was converted to christianity by the owner of the website, Dr. Wilson, who impressed me with his unique interpretation of spirituality and the god-belief, but more importantly his articles introduced me to the idea of mental / spiritual development - something that had been completely lacking in my life up until that point, leaving myself with a perpetual feeling of uselessness and unease. His explanations are far more basic than Billy's, and sometimes don't quite hit the mark or miss it entirely, but his works inspired me to begin bettering my own life by eating well and quitting marijuana, which assisted me greatly after I found the spirit teaching.

Dr. Wilson discourages others from pursuing Billy's material, calling it "anti-Christian", which left me standing at an uncomfortable crossroads for some time, although I respect Dr. Wilson immensely as a human being because he never resorts to insulting Billy's work or making ludicrous claims about Billy's character. However, eventually I sided with the spirit teaching of Billy, and now feel as though I made the right decision since I have learned more about bettering my inner world of experiences from reading Billy's material.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 852
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco

Good on you and hope you enjoy your journey into the new/old world. :-)

Matt Lee

Acriasis

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May a life truly be lived, for only we have the power to be responsible for our own lives to truly be set free from the overall negative influence of confusion and doubt, truly able to take care of the future in the here and now, doing the most good for those people around us, silently becoming a cornerstone of truth for future generations.
The first time I learned of Billy it was as if I had known about this true knowledge my whole life and was searching to find the true truth once more, for all this knowledge escpecially the spiritual teaching seemed to make perfect sense like a puzzle peice of life finally in the right position.
The truth can be suprising, don't let fear turn you away from true life and true knowledge that somtimes can be frustrating and hard to swallow. Only by being the true you can the narrow path be revealed, our life is what is made for our own purposful presently incarnated existence, enjoy this and care not for the attacks of others, send them your silent blessings and thoughts of joy that a neutral-positive outcome can be the result.
Saalome,
Marcus

Life is and shall always be, from here onward shall our part be, for we now truly see.

Ferbon

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say that narrow mindedness is usually what makes the "path" narrow.
You can also read about praise giving delusion in contact notes and instead of hymnals actually do something to help yourself and others.

Celesco

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why would you say that, Ferbon? Furthermore, what prevents you from saying it assertively?

Before you throw stones at Acriasis and cast doubt on him for praising the truth, ask yourself who it benefits to speak your opinion on the truth without providing a shred of reasoning for it.

Acriasis

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So much to truly learn, still new to the teachings I am. Now that the learning is there the application of truth to the daily life begins to have an effect on my thinking and thoughts that finally, after being led astray by years of wrong thinking and religious deceit, now I have an equal chance to know the truth and lead a true life. There is no one to praise not even BEAM himself for this was an old way of thinking before the actual truth was known. There is no "narrow path" only the truth right in front of me surrounding me, a part of me as spirit waiting to become a part of my everyday life.
Truly there is only a choice to follow and learn more, to know each part of true knowledge that will be most useful to this current lifetime,that I can set an example to others through true logic and understanding that an untruth will not be spoken whether it be as an internet post or a conversation physically. As I continue in my learning I progress in the knowing of true knowledge, not only to evolve in consciousness and and ability, also to oneday become truly helpful to others through the vastness of true knowledge waiting to be learned.
Thanks Ferbon for the input, this helps me to grow and learn, as yet more learning is for me to be had.
Saalome
Marcus

Str0323

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I discovered Billy Meier from listening to Michael Horn on the radio. Thank you Michael.

Willard1986

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I learned of Billy Meier from a youtube video. I has searched International UFO Congress on youtube and was not specifically labeled Billy Meier but luckily learned it in the 3 hour video. By the way I had watched it twice. I have now seen all 3 documentaries of Billy Meier including the newest one of 2014 and loved it!

Hawaiian

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I agree with you people rave on so much about nothing.

Just ask a simple question and you will receive back a simple answer.

Votan,

Before one jumps to conclusion in regards to “simple” questions being responded with “simple” answers, try to analyze the entire process as it often includes related connections that requires a deeper understanding on why that particular author decided to use that approach.

There is a vast difference in these matters between a female and male asking questions as often the female utilizes the higher senses of feelings to express her inquires which often is mistaken unfortunately by males as “beating” around the bush when a more direct approach is deemed “appropriate”.

As one ventures into more complex dimensions of creational materials, they will discover that there are many connections or links to “simple” questions which often requires more complex answers which actually leads to more questions and more complex answers as well.

Therefore when one “beats” around the bush, in actuality that person is trying to convey a question that needs to be more defined and sequentially organized so that the observer is not handicapped in disseminating the “missing” data which requires utilizing one’s higher senses which often leads to confusion and frustration because their primary telepathy is not robust enough to “fill in” those “blanks”.

Kenneth

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,
I have a similar but different challenge; I’m sure I’m not alone. When my wife and I have several conversations throughout the day of even comprising several days; she will ask me a question or make a statement without any leading details and expects me to understand which of the many conversations that this applies too?

On the flip side; I have observed that when my wife is with several female friends, this kind of figurative disconnected conversation and dialog goes on without a single glitch between the females. They all have a complete understanding of their many conversations relating to present and past exchanges. I’m in awe, :-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 868
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth , that's because they are always talking about their men . Even the simplest of men discuss the weather .

Kenneth

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was introduced to Billy by a retired U.S. Federal agent that totally understands Billy’s mission, and the Plejaren. I don’t think that my friend has seen the Plejaren spaceships’, but according to his statements, he has been to Area-51 and Groom Lake Nevada and seen firsthand other extraterrestrial ships and artifacts. For obvious reasons he keeps this information close to his vest.

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of my life I searched for the truth in many ways. I had read many religious texts from diverse religions as well as many books on ancient history and also the mysteries of history. I always saw through religions and tried to get others to open their eyes to the fact that religions only contained small kernels of truth. They all seemed to be full of hippocracy and subtle control mechanisms of control. I had also spent years trying to search myself and look for answers. I have always believed in ET's and considered the Earth to have been populated and influenced by them. A few people in my family, myself included, had seen UFO's and so I mostly discarded everything but tried to keep an open mind. In 2011, after losing a job and spending a few months in a "dark night of the soul" sort of place, my sister told me about having seen The Silent Revolution of Truth on Youtube. I watched it with interest but was mostly skeptical and only a bit interested until I saw the part where Billy speaks and he talks about the true meaning of life. I instantly broke into tears as I felt a very deep string inside me resonating with his very plainly spoken words of wisdom. I have been happily and voraciously reading the Meier material ever since. Although some things I only accepted after going through the 3 stages, I eventually came to the place I am now.
Eternally seeking the truth.
Namaste

Kenneth

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nosajanimus,
Thanks for sharing; it’s interesting how many of us have gone through similar situations looking for the truth and “Peace in Wisdom.” There are so many others out there that know religion is not the answer and still looking for what we have found.
Saalome

Lequebecois385

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2014 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Silent Revolution Of Truth, that is exactly what made me discover «Billy» i.e. Eduard Albert Meier. It is the film on UFO TVchanel : The Silent Revolution of Truth and Michael Horn who made me discover it at first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZO6CAXxsI

Vincent

Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imo, TSROT is the best Meier film.

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

It is an honor to be a part of something as earth shattering as this. Please forgive me for being so naive. I can't believe it took me this long to find people that believe as I do. Especially since I am always searching. I heard of Billy Meier through the lectures of Phil Schnider,and the radio show, Dark Matter w/Jimmy Church. I am 63 years old and I just,three days ago, found out about The Talmud of Jmmanuel. Why is it taking so long for people to believe. It is so logical. But I can understand how hard it must be to convince people that what they have believed for so long, is a lie. To me it has always been illogical, but still, the word has got to get out. Nobody I talk to has heard of The Talmud of Jmmanuel. That's not good. I went for years not knowing what religion I was. I thought of myself as atheist. I tried telling people there is no supreme being. In 1969,I experienced the fine matter world. It was so beautiful and full of love, I didn't want to return to this world. At the time,my upbringing had me believing the Christian lies, so I thought I was before God, I sensed a calling for me to come, but I refused thinking I wasn't worthy. That's when I returned. It took me 15 minutes to comprehend my own name. The people around me were saying something like alcohol, I thought, but I said what are you talking about, I don't drink. While there, I felt like I was on the cross,looking down at a bunch of people, all I remember thinking was, these poor people, forgive them cause they don't realize what they are doing. I know what you are thinking, but I'm just telling you of my experience, I don't care what anybody thinks. I just know what happened. I have only told this to a few people. That out of the way, my question is, What is up with the Zeta and the pole shift. Should we be preparing?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page