Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 26, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 26, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward_b

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy/Christian,

I remember reading once in your writings that Earth humans in their current evolutionary state are fickle and cannot take neutral positive thoughts/feelings and expand them (make them last) internally.

I am wondering how one can eventually achieve this? When I think about it it seems like something that will develop with sufficient practice (Meditation, applying the teaching to daily life, taking care of oneself etc).

Thank you for all you done!
Edward

Luigi

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and Christian,

About breakups in a relationship.

If a person breaks up with someone (in an intimate relatioship), is it because there's no true LOVE involved? In my case, I do know that I love my partner, but sometimes I doubt it'll ever grow towards true LOVE, and I have doubts. And still, even in love, I would end the relationship, even if its a healthy one.

I don't know how to put it into a question. I think it would be:

Even in a healthy relationship were love is involved (possibly not true LOVE in capital letters), would it be against the laws of Creation to terminate this relationship? I think it would take some courage and total honesty with your partner.

Remr

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have been wondering what you would say about the following for quite a while now: What may students of the Spiritual Teaching be called by others? Since in our world, people seem to require labeling to identify others, we end up seeing students/followers of the doctrine of Islam and label those people "Muslims", or ones who pursue Christianity are called "Christians" and so on.

I understand that the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life should require no label, since it it should actually be the natural inclination of human beings to live by the creative natural laws and recommendations which are contained within the teaching, and which also may be observed in nature. Despite this, most people on Earth do not observe the teaching, or do not even know of it's existence. Therefore I think it is unavoidable that some label will emerge, though it is my feeling that this should be avoided. I wonder if, in the future, people will refer to members of FIGU as "Figuists"; "Creative-naturalists"; "Geisteslehrists", or any other labels that people will inevitably come up with... I would like to know your thought about all of this.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

President Obama... a loaded question already. President Obama has recently forced the illegal immigration issue upon the US. He has done his level best in not enforcing our immigration laws, even hamstringing the border patrol in innumerable unreported ways, while maintaining a mantra that the American immigration laws are "broken, and need to be fixed". Now he has moved beyond de facto amnesty for illegal immigrants, and is basically offering citizenship to almost anyone who can find a way to America's shores, excepting Europeans, of course. Just the other day, he announced an open-ended intention to legalize at least 5 million more people who were here illegally, though the number of people is more likely 3-5 times that. President Obama, whether or not he is just a marionette of some nameless dark force, he did do this, and against the wishes of the majority of the American people, though our mainstream media is reporting... well, just as with the Ukraine, they are pretty blatantly spinning the news to say whatever they want, regardless of the actual facts. Unsurprisingly, our Congress is equally complicit: they say that don't like what Obama has done, but few of them have mentioned that they have ready at hand the constitutional power to reverse his latest 'executive decision'. This smacks of corruption, disingenuous, duplicitous, manipulated corruption. The issue highlights how America is being run by people who don't serve the interests of what had been the American people, but rather they are deliberately altering the makeup of America to whatever easily manipulable multi-ethnic society they want it to be. Consistently, these interest involve importing more people into the US and constantly promoting racial integration, among many other ways in which they deliberately 'evolve' (or subvert) the traditional American culture and society.

It seems to me that the issue of borders invariably reduces to a racial issue more than a cultural one. In attempting to discuss this topic on the FIGU forum, I've found that almost no one wants to talk about the issue - it is just too hot a potato, I think. The one person who has done so has brought up the primary argument for removing our Nation's borders, integrating all races, and accepting everyone as human beings worthy of sympathy. This reason is love. Likewise, as other people in my life see it, to be loving means that when we shut people out with our borders we are committing a crime against humanity, and that the mere existence of separate races (especially white people) is implicitly unfair to some people. As they see it, we can only have one single borderless nation and one race of mixed people the world over. To them, only this is loving, and anything less than that is immoral. They do not see how we can be loving and yet maintain limits, how we can be loving and yet enforce our borders, how we can be loving and yet maintain our cultures and races, how it can possibly be moral for any group to set limits when needy people want what others have.

My question is this: how do you wish the FIGU to address this issue? Would you prefer that the FIGU actively promoted a one single world society with the much vaunted racial mixing? Or would you prefer that the FIGU stand by and say nothing on this issue, letting the chips fall where they may? Or would you like to see the FIGU support the arbitrary limits of borders and distinct races?

As an adjunct, in considering how to approach this issue, do you expect that the FIGU membership is too immature to deal with racial issues in a fair manner?
Life

Earthling

Post Number: 883
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian.

Billy, as the human being who wrote a work such as the Goblet of Truth, which contains knowledge & wisdom far beyond my comprehension, you are well versed in the laws & recommendations of creation and there is no arguing with such laws as they will not bend to our individual wishes. One such law is the becoming & passing; therefore knowing the unchangeableness of such a law, do you feel sad and have some period of grieving over losing another human that you've been close to for a long period of time even though you know this is the unchangeable way of life and that their spirit-form will reincarnate as another personality? So we are grieving over the lost personality that will never be seen again even though the spirit-form that animated that personality still exists and will once again animate another human. Can you please speak a little about this?

Thank you.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Str0323

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

What are the circumstances that bring you, BEAM, peace at this stage of your life?

I thank you and everyone one else who give the truth to the human beings of today.

With Respect and Reverence,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Simon_cg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I have some questions about the following:

Contact Report 251 mentions an error in the Pi-number calculation:

(…) These events coincide with many innovations and discoveries in technology and science; for 1995 and the ensuing years bring incredible breakthroughs that will change civilization. One contributing factor to these breakthroughs in the near future will be, finally, the exposure and rectification of an error in the Pi-number calculation. (…)

In Contact Report 260 Billy and Ptaah speak about a calculation of the Pi-number from Guido:

Billy:
That’s exactly what we thought. – Here, I now have a calculation for the circle number pi. Guido’s work is the whole thing, as you can surely already tell by the handwriting. The question, now, is whether the calculations agree and, thus, are accurate.

Ptaah:
105. This calculation is very amazing, but the time is still much too early in order to be allowed to make more detailed and more exact statements about that.

Billy:
We’ve already feared this answer, but we just wanted to try.

Ptaah:
106. Of course, I understand, but I really must remain with my statement.
107. If I would go into more detail about that, then I would have to violate our directives, but we don’t do such.

On page 484 there is a scan of this calculation:

Can you confirm the correct Pi-number is indeed 3.144605512… as suggested by this calculation, and where do the extremely precise values for the dimensions (base and height) of the Pyramid of Cheops Guido used for his calculation come from?

Jedaiah

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Can you describe what travelling on any of the beamships felt like?

Norm

Post Number: 1544
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Can you give us some insight into why the leaders of Europe & the USA are opening their Borders to the overpopulated 3rd world? It seems like an insane policy that can't continue forever. It almost seems like some grand plan to sink their own countries in overpopulation & the problems that come with it.

Derrick

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have recently relocated to Clearwater Florida after residing in Phoenix Arizona for 30 + years. I have tried to relocate close to Munds park on several occasions but found it difficult to find work or networking with people willing to help me get started with a job or a living situation. A part of me did not want to leave Arizona knowing that I was only 2 hours away from Munds Park and other like minded people but I had nowhere to go or live after losing my job because of car trouble. On the other hand, I was open to new changes and the possibility for new prospects and perhaps a better life / living situation. I have noticed while being in Florida that though the ocean is beautiful and so on, the majority of people living here are very religious for the most part and I often feel as though they are very self righteous and some have a downright nasty disposition with very untrusting eyes. There are many churches around. Seemingly on every corner and big elaborate ones at that. What I'm wondering is...

how big of a part does geography play a roll or influence one's own state of well being and consciousness? Especially area such as the South? (bible belt)? I feel a greater sense of negativity and indoctrination in this area that seems to be even more negative than Arizona (the west). Can you clarify perhaps how much is self created and how much is a result of exterior circumstances? I say mantras at times to protect my consciousness but nevertheless this is how I think and feel.
Thank you dear Billy and Christian.

Justsayno

Post Number: 646
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Secretary of Defence Chuck Hagel was fired today. Was this Obama's last ditch effort to ease back the USA world police?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2514
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan
Recently we came across an event which we cannot work out. Whilst we went for a walk we came in contact with this person and the next minute he disappeared. We sat down and he was just around the corner. When we got up he was not in front of us or behind us. We cannot tell our friends because they think we imagined it.
joe

What’s your question? (Probably you experienced a „blackout“.)

Elreyjr
> How is communication made possible between humans and spirit beings like the High Council?

Through „Geisttelepathie“ (spirit telepathy).

Holland_escobar
it's mentioned in the goblet of truth that it will be used on other planets beyond earth in the future(correct me if i am misunderstanding),my question is will the goblet of truth be translated into the languages existing on those planets?,or will those civilizations use only the original german text? or both?thank you for your time, Mr Meier.

It will be (and actually is already done in the Plejaren Federation) translated into other languages, as is also the case here on Earth.

Marcela
Hello Billy and Christian:
I recently read an article that some transgender men now are capable of conceiving babies and giving birth, I imagine they have a complete sex change. Is this an example of going against nature by having a male give birth, or no since they become females, are they still respecting the female roll in conceiving life?
Thank you very much for your answers.

If nature provides a person with an uterus (additionally to male organs), then it is a „natürliche Abnormität“ (a natural abnormality).

(Note by CF: It would be entirely different if an uterus etc. would be inserted/operated into a male body.)

Corey
On page 15 of "Die Psyche" where you wrote about highly evolved humans that have achieved the level of comprehending their feelings from a spiritual consciousness-based and material consciousness-based standpoint, that to achieve that level of evolution you have to have lived through 42 million years of reincarnations. Does the mentioned 42 million years include time spent in Jenseits (by my calculation @ the 1.52 rate = 14.37 million years in the material life with 27.63 million years in the beyond), or is it that the 42 million years total is only counted as time spent with material lifetime(s) with no time in Jenseits included?
Salome
Corey

April 2, 2015: Corrrection of the earlier answer:
42 million years = the time in the „Jenseits“. The ratio is 18 million years in the material life and 42 million years in the "Jenseits" = if there's a total of 60 million years.

Hawaiian
Aloha,
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time regarding the connections between the memory banks of the aggressors and their victims when the Cause and Effect are still out of balance throughout many incarnations even though the original spirit-form of the aggressor has incarnated in a different star system many light years away.
The memory banks of the aggressor goes with them while the memory banks of the victims remains on their host planet, but appears still being linked when separated by light years and different dimensions.
I know that Semjase and BEAM ran an experiment on Mr. Glanz’s subconscious that apparently triggered an EMP feedback pulse that destroyed the apparatus on her ship and almost knocked Billy unconscious.
That being the case, then is it possible to technologically trigger a similar Subconscious EMP feedback on a reincarnated spirit form who was victimized in the past utilizing the same type of technology to link them to the former aggressor who is also reincarnated on different planet by placing his/her current image or personality in a threatening way to induce a strong emotional response to that in turn, trigger this EMP pulse directed to the current (aggressor) personality in order to destroy him/her since the relevant experiences and knowledge are stored in both planet’s memory banks?
I am actually referring to the Plejarens, former creator overlords, their counter parts who fled to Earth and other spirit forms. Thanks

If a person is separated from another person by more than 3 light-seconds (= about 1.2 million kilometers), a „link“ is severed/interrupted.

Newinitiation
Hi Billy
My question is why wasn't other Gods of lies and falsehood from the Giza intelligences such as Kamagol, Henn and so forth insert their name into the bible as all references are mainly based around Jehova and Jesus Christ.
Is there a particular reason why the other Gods didn't bother getting their name into this world's best selling book?
Matt lee

You would have to ask the authors of the bible. (Billy didn’t write the bible.)

Jokubas_stalmokas
From my last question I was explained that not everything is set in stone after I asked how by a specific type of looking far into the future things could be seen which will happen to a person with certainty like Billy loosing his hand and troubled marriage. I understand that by our thoughts we can influence future events which are changeable. But my interest is in that part which seems as if it was already predetermined or in other word inevitable. Can you please explain the process of it? I mean about things which will happen regardless of his/her own thinking? (please no "beating around the bush")
Best regards
Jokubas

If you have the means or capabilities to „jump“ or „see“ into the future and notice something happening there, it will happen with 100% certainty.

(Note by CF: But this process is something which is not done/happening frequently (meaning investigating the future by visiting it).
When Billy met Jmmanuel and talked with him, this meant that it was then already a fact that Billy would – nearly 2000 years later – travel back in time to meet Jmmanuel.)

Stevieo
so the things i'm dealing problems i have now with my life is because of my past life are lives so i been haveing this problem before i even i was born in this life.
what you said is what i though you would say.

so this life is the result of my past life despite of any mental issue i have in my current life cause i been seeing thing on and off sense i was a child but this is cause of my thinking so everything in my life is based off my thinking witch i think is not all bad cause i had good memories in my life but what you explan is makes much sense cause sense i was a kid i had problems with my peers and social anxiety and seeing spirits when i was and cause of this happening is based off my thinking that ariese from past lives.

so the way i think is wrong!!!!

i have tried many ways to think and tried many opitions in my life that lead to a end a sad end so much that i just gave up.

well enough of that pity talk but i was thinking about what you said when i asked the question does creation love me and your reply was Yes, but not in the sense as you may think or imagine. Creation's love is manifested by the fact that the human being exists, that he/she is a product of love.

It's the same thing with the saying "it has been Creation's idea…" The term "idea" cannot be used in the sense we human beings understand it. Creation's idea creates Fügungen (a logical series of cause and effect).

so basicly what's happening in my life is what's sapose to happen witch is logic in a pure form of all my lives i'm sapose to go through now in order for me to personaly grow and go back to creation i'm just in the early years of life tho.

this is my question am i right about what i said about creation and me i mean i have many many lives after this and many many opportunities so life does get better cause i'm getting better at it either way cause i'm growing.

but even you said its hard for a person to grow spirtaly cause of all the over population and also other factors but once we get all this in control many even me can and well be helped so what all you say and said is that theres still hope in my life in my current life cause this life is what matter's.

so its not the body im in its the thinking i about so i need to change my thinking but what i don't udnerstand is when you explan the incarnation cycle and how its messeed up ain't i'm sapose to be born around people with the same thinking relations. but my question is still about creations.

that's all i need to say thanks edward albet meier

Yes, it’s the actual life that matters. Not the past, but only now, the present, and onward. Because now, at this moment, you are deciding what next steps you will make and take.
You cannot avoid being confronted with the things of life (problems, good things, etc.) and will have to deal with them inevitably through your thinking and the resulting feelings.

(Note by CF: This life of yours is not the direct result of former lives, but only indirectly.)

Ebe_aura
Hi Billy and all at Figu,
A question you answered for me before you said that @Orbs' are real and called @Organic Biological Lifeforms' Iam still seeing Photographing Orbs and seeing them with Night Vision Cams,You said they are not dead people, I was curious to know if you could tell me If they are Spiritual Forms and are of Good intentions are they monitoring or protecting us? and not negative etc?
Thanks

No, they are no spritiual forms, the are „Energieballungen“ (energy balls).

Savio
Dear Billy
I would think that you are the single human on earth who has met the most number of types of Extraterrestrials.
I presume that highly evolved human beings will have given up their tails long long time ago on their way of evolution.
Having said that, I would conclude that whoever brings up a photo of a life form or a skeleton with a tail, it has nothing to do with extraterrestrials.
My question being: Did you meet any extraterrestrial being who has a tail or something like that?
Salome
Savio

No.

Marbar
Billy,
Now that the mid-term elections in the U.S. is now over, Republicans have total control congress. I wonder how this will affect Black people in The U.S. For many years, people have been saying the Democratic party has done more harm than good for Blacks.
It was the Democratic party that allow slavery to happen in the U.S. and allowed the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize and kill Blacks. Many Blacks vote Democratic, yet they are still unemployed and live in poverty. many poor cities in the U.S. are run by a Democratic mayor.
Lyndon B. Johnson once said: "‘I’ll Have Those Niggers Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years." This tells me that The Democratic party really does nothing for Black people. On the other hand, some people are saying the Republican party has done more good for Blacks. Now, I wonder which party has done more good for Blacks? Now my question:
Billy, which party you think have done more good for Blacks in the U.S.; Democrats or Republicans?

Billy is not interested in answering such questions.

Zanderson
Hello Billy & CF,
Hope you guys and the rest of FIGU are doing well.
For this round i'd like to get a true understanding of the following:
I remember reading you saying something to this effect:
(If the process of "kinesis" or "of movement" is consciously desired, then the thoughts and the consciousness determines the entire occurrence).

I assume that the thoughts in this occurrence would be focused on visualizing the process (uncertain?). However if this is correct, would you kindly explain how the consciousness would aid in determining this occurrence, else, how would both the thoughts and the consciousness aid in determining the process of "kinesis" or "of movement"?
Thank you.
Live Long And Prosper

The process happens automatically and is not accompanied by conscious thoughts.

Truthseeker
Greetings Billy,
When the MIBs were removed from Mars, back in 2006 from the Siriun ET forces, along with all other ancient Mars structures, because these were being used by the MIBs, then were other ET groups who had bases on Mars also forced to leave Mars?
I'm kind of wondering about this because I've recently heard some youtube stories from some supposed former US secret military special opps concerning supposed secret military groups from certain countries on Earth who already have space ships capable of space travel, but only within the solar system, have also possibly established one or more secret bases on Mars, the moon, etc, and who have acquired before 2006 varies ancient artifacts from ancient sights on Mars, so if that is the case then not everything would be destroyed from the Sirius forces back in 2006 and so called other ET bases on Mars if these where not forced to leave, would still leave possibilities of having already been discovered or at some future possibility are yet to be discovered. If you know then feel free to comment, thanks.
James Truthseeker

That’s nonsense.

Mahigitam
Dear Meier,
In Gudio's And still they fly, on page 114, he wrote that a total of 5 'giant fir trees' were eliminated in the course of the demonstrations along with all memories of these trees. Locations & dates of the most well-known disappeared trees are listed below.
1. Fuchsbüel-Hofhalden site (lake background, July 9, 1975)
2. Beamship circling around the tree like pendulum (March 18, 1975)
Can you tell us the locations or dates of the photos, in which the other three 'giant fir trees' were eliminated ?
Is the tree that appeared in WCUFO video, also made to disappear too ?

Yes, that tree was also eliminated.

Edward_b
Hi Billy/Christian,
I remember reading once in your writings that Earth humans in their current evolutionary state are fickle and cannot take neutral positive thoughts/feelings and expand them (make them last) internally.
I am wondering how one can eventually achieve this? When I think about it it seems like something that will develop with sufficient practice (Meditation, applying the teaching to daily life, taking care of oneself etc).
Thank you for all you done!
Edward

By studying the spritual teaching and living according to what has been learned. Using meditation is a part of this process.

Luigi
Hello Eduard and Christian,
About breakups in a relationship.
If a person breaks up with someone (in an intimate relatioship), is it because there's no true LOVE involved? In my case, I do know that I love my partner, but sometimes I doubt it'll ever grow towards true LOVE, and I have doubts. And still, even in love, I would end the relationship, even if its a healthy one.
I don't know how to put it into a question. I think it would be:
Even in a healthy relationship were love is involved (possibly not true LOVE in capital letters), would it be against the laws of Creation to terminate this relationship? I think it would take some courage and total honesty with your partner.

No, this is not against the laws of Creation, but this is something each human being has to decide for him- or herself according to recommendations.

Remr
Dear Billy,
I have been wondering what you would say about the following for quite a while now: What may students of the Spiritual Teaching be called by others? Since in our world, people seem to require labeling to identify others, we end up seeing students/followers of the doctrine of Islam and label those people "Muslims", or ones who pursue Christianity are called "Christians" and so on.

I understand that the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life should require no label, since it it should actually be the natural inclination of human beings to live by the creative natural laws and recommendations which are contained within the teaching, and which also may be observed in nature. Despite this, most people on Earth do not observe the teaching, or do not even know of it's existence. Therefore I think it is unavoidable that some label will emerge, though it is my feeling that this should be avoided. I wonder if, in the future, people will refer to members of FIGU as "Figuists"; "Creative-naturalists"; "Geisteslehrists", or any other labels that people will inevitably come up with... I would like to know your thought about all of this.

Human beings who learn (no label necessary).

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
President Obama... a loaded question already. President Obama has recently forced the illegal immigration issue upon the US. He has done his level best in not enforcing our immigration laws, even hamstringing the border patrol in innumerable unreported ways, while maintaining a mantra that the American immigration laws are "broken, and need to be fixed". Now he has moved beyond de facto amnesty for illegal immigrants, and is basically offering citizenship to almost anyone who can find a way to America's shores, excepting Europeans, of course. Just the other day, he announced an open-ended intention to legalize at least 5 million more people who were here illegally, though the number of people is more likely 3-5 times that. President Obama, whether or not he is just a marionette of some nameless dark force, he did do this, and against the wishes of the majority of the American people, though our mainstream media is reporting... well, just as with the Ukraine, they are pretty blatantly spinning the news to say whatever they want, regardless of the actual facts. Unsurprisingly, our Congress is equally complicit: they say that don't like what Obama has done, but few of them have mentioned that they have ready at hand the constitutional power to reverse his latest 'executive decision'. This smacks of corruption, disingenuous, duplicitous, manipulated corruption. The issue highlights how America is being run by people who don't serve the interests of what had been the American people, but rather they are deliberately altering the makeup of America to whatever easily manipulable multi-ethnic society they want it to be. Consistently, these interest involve importing more people into the US and constantly promoting racial integration, among many other ways in which they deliberately 'evolve' (or subvert) the traditional American culture and society.

It seems to me that the issue of borders invariably reduces to a racial issue more than a cultural one. In attempting to discuss this topic on the FIGU forum, I've found that almost no one wants to talk about the issue - it is just too hot a potato, I think. The one person who has done so has brought up the primary argument for removing our Nation's borders, integrating all races, and accepting everyone as human beings worthy of sympathy. This reason is love. Likewise, as other people in my life see it, to be loving means that when we shut people out with our borders we are committing a crime against humanity, and that the mere existence of separate races (especially white people) is implicitly unfair to some people. As they see it, we can only have one single borderless nation and one race of mixed people the world over. To them, only this is loving, and anything less than that is immoral. They do not see how we can be loving and yet maintain limits, how we can be loving and yet enforce our borders, how we can be loving and yet maintain our cultures and races, how it can possibly be moral for any group to set limits when needy people want what others have.

My question is this: how do you wish the FIGU to address this issue? Would you prefer that the FIGU actively promoted a one single world society with the much vaunted racial mixing? Or would you prefer that the FIGU stand by and say nothing on this issue, letting the chips fall where they may? Or would you like to see the FIGU support the arbitrary limits of borders and distinct races?

As an adjunct, in considering how to approach this issue, do you expect that the FIGU membership is too immature to deal with racial issues in a fair manner?

We don’t deal with politics; we only assess the facts and name them.

Earthling
Greetings Billy & Christian.
Billy, as the human being who wrote a work such as the Goblet of Truth, which contains knowledge & wisdom far beyond my comprehension, you are well versed in the laws & recommendations of creation and there is no arguing with such laws as they will not bend to our individual wishes. One such law is the becoming & passing; therefore knowing the unchangeableness of such a law, do you feel sad and have some period of grieving over losing another human that you've been close to for a long period of time even though you know this is the unchangeable way of life and that their spirit-form will reincarnate as another personality? So we are grieving over the lost personality that will never be seen again even though the spirit-form that animated that personality still exists and will once again animate another human. Can you please speak a little about this?
Thank you.
Bruce

A human being who is thinking rationally (vernunftträchtig) automatically will experience feelings of joy or sorrow etc. And such a person can also feel sorrow if another person dies.

(Note by CF: Rational thinking also enables the person to live through the sorrow and find an end to it in order to continue with one‘s normal life.)

Str0323
What are the circumstances that bring you, BEAM, peace at this stage of your life?
I thank you and everyone one else who give the truth to the human beings of today.
With Respect and Reverence,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

When Billy is content with himself, with that which he is doing or has done. When he can say to himself: „Now it is good and right.“

(Note by CF: At the moment Billy has just started writing another book – about „Unglücklichkeit“ (mishappening/unfortune/unhappiness.)

Simon_cg
I have some questions about the following:
Contact Report 251 mentions an error in the Pi-number calculation:
(…) These events coincide with many innovations and discoveries in technology and science; for 1995 and the ensuing years bring incredible breakthroughs that will change civilization. One contributing factor to these breakthroughs in the near future will be, finally, the exposure and rectification of an error in the Pi-number calculation. (…)

In Contact Report 260 Billy and Ptaah speak about a calculation of the Pi-number from Guido:
Billy:
That’s exactly what we thought. – Here, I now have a calculation for the circle number pi. Guido’s work is the whole thing, as you can surely already tell by the handwriting. The question, now, is whether the calculations agree and, thus, are accurate.
Ptaah:
105. This calculation is very amazing, but the time is still much too early in order to be allowed to make more detailed and more exact statements about that.
Billy:
We’ve already feared this answer, but we just wanted to try.
Ptaah:
106. Of course, I understand, but I really must remain with my statement.
107. If I would go into more detail about that, then I would have to violate our directives, but we don’t do such.
On page 484 there is a scan of this calculation:

Can you confirm the correct Pi-number is indeed 3.144605512… as suggested by this calculation, and where do the extremely precise values for the dimensions (base and height) of the Pyramid of Cheops Guido used for his calculation come from?

Billy does not know since he did not get into more details during that contact.

Jedaiah
Hi Billy,
Can you describe what travelling on any of the beamships felt like?

You mean on or in?
Sitting outside on the spheres of the „Wedding Cake“ beamship felt like being lifted by a platform. The beamship rose and flew smoothly.

Norm
Hi Billy, Can you give us some insight into why the leaders of Europe & the USA are opening their Borders to the overpopulated 3rd world? It seems like an insane policy that can't continue forever. It almost seems like some grand plan to sink their own countries in overpopulation & the problems that come with it.

Reasons for that are false thinking, false politics, false humanism, etc.
Btw: Billy’s prophecies and predictions already announced this clearly in the fifties and sixties of the last century.

Derrick
I have recently relocated to Clearwater Florida after residing in Phoenix Arizona for 30 + years. I have tried to relocate close to Munds park on several occasions but found it difficult to find work or networking with people willing to help me get started with a job or a living situation. A part of me did not want to leave Arizona knowing that I was only 2 hours away from Munds Park and other like minded people but I had nowhere to go or live after losing my job because of car trouble. On the other hand, I was open to new changes and the possibility for new prospects and perhaps a better life / living situation. I have noticed while being in Florida that though the ocean is beautiful and so on, the majority of people living here are very religious for the most part and I often feel as though they are very self righteous and some have a downright nasty disposition with very untrusting eyes. There are many churches around. Seemingly on every corner and big elaborate ones at that. What I'm wondering is...
how big of a part does geography play a roll or influence one's own state of well being and consciousness? Especially area such as the South? (bible belt)? I feel a greater sense of negativity and indoctrination in this area that seems to be even more negative than Arizona (the west). Can you clarify perhaps how much is self created and how much is a result of exterior circumstances? I say mantras at times to protect my consciousness but nevertheless this is how I think and feel.
Thank you dear Billy and Christian.

The most import factor is always the individual person and how he or she is thinking.

(Note by CF: If you really control your thoughts you can live among a bunch of criminals or sectarians etc. and not be affected.)

Justsayno
Dear Billy, Secretary of Defence Chuck Hagel was fired today. Was this Obama's last ditch effort to ease back the USA world police?

Billy wasn’t involved into that decision process; besides he’s a Swiss person and lives his neutrality.

(Message edited by christian on April 02, 2015)

Norm

Post Number: 1552
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Do you know what's behind all these old symbols & artifacts pertaining to the Knights Templer & the Holy Grail bloodline of Jesus & Mary in Europe & America? Since we know the truth about Jmmanuel & India. Is this Holy Grail bloodline a planned hoax to trick people or is it just a false belief?

Votan

Post Number: 265
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

If you are going to reply be a bit more serious, or do not bother. Guess what there were two of us. Do you really believe that we both had a blackout at the same time.I do not think so.There are many things in this life time that cannot be explained, so if you do not know the answer do not make fun.Thank you.

Joe that answer did not come from me?-Scott

(Message edited by scott on January 25, 2015)
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1333
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

My question is could you please share your advise on how I could raise my 1 month old baby now to become spiritual.

It appears to be a stupid question knowing that my wife and I need to set the example through our thoughts, deeds and actions but I feel like my son is subconsciously very attuned to my thoughts and without myself talking verbally to him he seems to know my intentions as if he can listen to what I am saying internally.

This would mean that he is absorbing through fine sensitive feelings and impulses all that I am and all that I think about and do suggesting that not only do I have to keep my thoughts strictly aligned with the Creational laws and recommendations but I need to constantly generate and create conscious thoughts and feelings in spiritual related manner around him for him to at least be influenced.

Is this not effective?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 508
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

You advocate for a global police force, which in light of all that is happening today, makes complete sense. The scale of such an undertaking may be small at first, but it would have to grow to an enormous size to truly be effective. Considering the variety of human beings on this planet, and depending upon how strictly the imperative of fairness and corrected behavior is enforced, perhaps 1/100th of the global population would need to be engaged in this police force. Earth currently does not have either the financial nor the industrial capability to support this size police force. Although these are not insurmountable challenges, overcoming them would require that many political leaders change their priorities. It seems to me that, as much as such an overarching global police force is genuinely needed on this planet, it could also be very easily turned into yet another venue and means to further the agendas promoted by some of our planet’s most powerful, duplicitous, and corrupt people who themselves already work for a single world government and culture dominated primarily by their favorite ever-threatened group association.

My question is this: are you at all concerned with the preservation of the planet’s unique societies: its unique cultures and peoples? Or in weighing the need for a global police force, will you accept the destruction of what makes us unique?
Life

Mahigitam

Post Number: 585
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier,

In Contact Report 68 (Nov 1976), PPKB 2, pgs.378-, you and Semjase were discussing the fact that some space pictures that are very similar to yours (which you photographed in mid-1975) have been shown on TV in 1976; and the accusations that you photographed them from TV. Also according to the same contact report, some artists/painters have already in much earlier times to the time you photographed (July 1975), have painted some identical illustrations and published them before you did.

When you asked Semjase why she allowed you to publish your photographs that are very similar or in some cases identical to the illustrations made in earlier times, she said that you would come to recognize the importance of the publication of these space pictures in the course of next year, which is 1977.

Billy:
..But tell me: is it really so damn important that I have to disseminate these images, which already were made in oil or otherwise and published by gifted sensitive painters in times before?
Semjase
44. It was very important and it still is, but it wasn’t calculated in our probability calculations that certain groups would react that negatively.
Billy:
Then I am simply the fool now. You could have inform me on these things, then I would never have disseminated the pictures.
Semjase:
45. I knew that, that’s why I wasn’t allowed to say anything.
46. It had to be this way, you will experience in the course of the next year why.
Billy:
Mystery-monger.
Semjase:
47. I cannot change it.
Billy:
Ok, ok, never mind then.

Question:
Assuming you came to know the reason in 1977, can you tell us why was it so imporant to publish your space photographs that are very identical or similar to the ones that were already published by artists/painters before ?
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Truthseeker

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thanks for your interesting answers as always as these always give a good perspective. My next question is in relation to a recent blog posting by Michael Horn.

Recently last December he posted on his internet blog sight concerning that the countries of the world need to collaborate together with an army of about 300,000 troops to move in and put a stop to the Islamic State or rather ISIS group of about 100,000 troops before they eventually march into Europe, cause global conflict, etc that would eventually result in plunging Earth back into the dark ages as they eventually result in destroying knowledge and technology. Therefore I'm also of the opinion that if this happens then there likely will no longer be any other means in the future to stop the red meteor asteroid Apophis from crashing down into the future global Islamic state dictatorship by 2036 at the latest.

So my question is when is it going to be to late or when is the dead line for the countries of the world to collaborate together to put together their 300,000 or larger troop army to deal correctly with ISIS and to hopefully banish them to a place like one of the remote Kerguelen Islands, etc?

Thanks,

James Truthseeker.

(Message edited by scott on January 26, 2015)

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answer. I would like to know then are some things already predetermined to happen to a person in his/her liftime regardless of his/her thinking?

Jokubas

Corey

Post Number: 751
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the future if the Henoch prophecies unfold, especially during the fall of Europe and the destruction of the USA, would this include subjegation of the USA and Europe at the hands of oppressors which could lead to prison camps of subjegated peoples and other forms of unfreedom in destroyed countries as well as worlwide Islamic supremacy and rule over the destroyed northern hemisphere (collapse of Catholic church and Christian religion mentioned in Henoch prophecies) as possibilities? I know that the US/Nato/Europe, Russia, and China will be heavily involved in the war, but also Middle Eastern countries (ISIS).

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Savio

Post Number: 773
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

We understand that Creation is Love.

On the other hand, we have to kill animals and plants in order that we may survive.

Perhaps we are more at ease by thinking that kill and eat animals and plants help fulfilling their destiny of existence.

My question being: How can we reconcile universal love and killing for survival?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Votan

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Could it be possible that the people running the Isis Conflict come from the Atlanta race.Seems strange that it is happening before the start of world war.Nature has a funny way of retaliation.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Who did it come from. you were the moderator,surely Billy does not answer in that tone.

Perhaps you should ask Christian whose answer it is, this is the Questions To Billy Section, not Questions To "Scott." I did not make the comment, I only posted the questions and answers as they were given to me. Why don't you believe me?

(Message edited by scott on January 26, 2015)
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page