Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier » Archive through January 21, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bobby

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its true life to know the new age Prophet Eduard Albert Meier. The Truth will be with me from this lifetime still and the rest. Salome

Quest

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello edward,

thanks very much for your answers, surely your answers will help a lot. I am sorry for my late response, because i am still not conversant with our figu site, i am talking about how to locate my last questions, i just stumbled into these page, so bear with me. please can any one help me on how to find my posting, also how to go questions to billy, i am still confused on how to locate it. please scot could you help me with that?
thanks
Quest

Badr

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quest,

Billy does not read the forum, all posts have to be approved, so there may be a delay in seeing your posts on the forum.

I saw your questions to Billy but as I said he doesn't read the forum, and since I am writing to you here no need to approve them. The questions to billy opens periodically, so keep an eye on when the section opens. You could subscribe to getting the posts sent to your email, and so you will see when people start posting questions.

Peace,
Badr

Rarena

Post Number: 752
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When we travel... often we have expectations... My travel to Switzerland had some as well... I wanted to look into Edward Meier's eyes and see if he is telling the truth...

His eyes... did the dance but I think it was intelligence and not deception... although it is my understanding it is impossible to know if someone is lying or not.

After meeting him several times now... I consider him a friend... not because of the meetings... but because of his behavior and obvious wisdom gleaned from his numerous publications.

Another thing that comes to mind is if he is lying about what he has been writing about since he was 14 (1951) and probably before... is how he has so many friends from all over the world and beyond. Yes I've seen strange craft over his home. They did not blink... they were moving in ways not like normal space or atmospheric craft... I am no expert. Jacobus, Guido, Philia and Wolfgang, Englebürt, and many many others... have been with him for forty and fifty plus years... It seems to me... if he were lying about the monthly contacts he gets from all over the Galaxy and the length of time for his friends to remain his friends it behooves an honest person...

The first time I met "Billy" as he is affectionately called he shook my hand like he was going to break it off... very happy, smiling and "beaming" it was a memorable experience which I've repeated several times.

The expectations I expected were never proved and what I came back with was... here is a fellow... completely logical and wise who does not make exaggerated claims, uses reason at all times and calmly states deep and interesting facts in a non emotional way...

The books he has written forty years ago... say the same things the same truths (the truth stands on it's own) and what he wrote about in 1951 is still true today and in fact happened in the same way he wrote about it all those years ago.

His books... (I have over forty) are filled with information that i continually find as a dictionary provides words... his books provide the nature of human beings throughout the Galaxy with a one hundred and forty BILLION year history in DETAIL!

Either this man has a genius level imagination having had no "earth bound" education or... he is telling the truth. I feel the latter is the case.

Out of all the authors of books I've gone to and met personally he is the most interesting and most knowledgable... folks have said I was the most knowledgable person they have ever met... but this man is exponentially beyond me.

Anyone serious about finding out the truth about humanity, the natural universe, technology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, space travel technology, human behavior, medical truths, environmental elements of human overpopulation and how and why space is full of human beings of hundreds of thousands of races and colors and why we are seemingly alone at this time... would do well to read at least one of his outstanding books and learn things you've never dreamed possible and answer ALL your questions in a way that gives you insight rather than a "new age conspiracy theory" about facts you never knew you would understand... but eventually good. The knowledge becomes wisdom with use... but it takes a while to contemplate to understand the seemingly simple truths.

We could save a large amount of time by rapidly evolving in truth rather than putzing around in the dark with our theories and "learned postulations" using obvious flaws in our science tools and intelligence level compared to those able to travel the vast distances of space in relative ease. It also puts to rest the ideas about the life of humans after the material lifeform passes and how spirit enlivens every cell of the human body and how spirituality is far more important than technical knowledge and is one reason we are not advancing very quickly by fighting wars over materialistic goods and quickly diminishing unsustainable sources being lost never to return on a daily basis.

You don't have to meet the man to know his words ring true and his statements about the human condition and how to take care of the planet so we will not meet with global destruction make perfect sense using reason and logic.

To sum it up... This man has shown me hope for world peace by his simple truths to easily remedy world problems with simple directions easily followed by sane folks... I would say this is the most important case in the world and could actually change our future as a human race eventually merges with humans from other planets. An ordinary man with extraordinary knowledge and not having an education provided by anyone on this earth and it shows.

Want to discover truths to make your life more interesting? Read more about this Swiss man whom I consider a friend to all mankind.
Billy

Matt

Post Number: 360
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 849
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I enjoyed your post recanting your meeting with Billy , Randy .

Being around him has an equalizing effect on you , mainly because he is direct and wastes no time or energy by misguided thoughts or missed efforts . He teaches you by example , rather , you teach yourself by his example . In a simple way the way a father or other relative would knowjngly take your pace as to not confuse you . And courteous to you always .

Newinitiation

Post Number: 812
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy

Really, nicely put and echos what most of us in the know wish for the ignorant others to at least contemplate.

Thank you for sharing in wisdom.

Piyali

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too enjoyed your sharing dear Randy. Very well expressed. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

I met him for the first time this May and the experience was incredible and beautiful.

I went without any expectations, because I think it was you, who cautioned me not to expect anything but to keep an open mind. Other friends gave me the same advice. I thank you and everyone who shared with me before I left for Switzerland with all my heart. I went without any expectations. And I am glad for it.

He truly comes across as a genuine friend who can laugh heartily...which he did on the last day as I hugged him and he hugged me back and shook my hand with that strong firmness and a twinkle in his eyes...very lovely experience.

All our Passive members friends and Core Group members, who were there, with whom I had the privilege of meeting and getting acquainted with, were so wonderful.

Somehow I missed you Randy...you were there, but I never knew till a friend asked me if I saw you because he heard you were there, but in my mind I hadn't seen you. I wish I had known.

Next time hopefully you and I will meet properly.

Thank you again for sharing. I enjoyed reading your post.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is something I'm curious about also. I know that Jmmanuel was not of a virgin birth but father by a plejaren. So are all of miracle births of other figures listed in the link below are result of earth's women being impregnated by Plejarens/Heavenly Sons? Aside Jmmanuel, Adam, Ledon, Tet-el are there any other Heavenly sons\Plejaren hybirds created from 13,500 B.C. to 1500 A.D.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have mention meeting these blue skinned race that live deep underground. Can you tell me more about them? What star system did their originated from, whether they are part of henok lineage, when did they are arrived on earth, was they a time when they live on the surface?

Matt

Post Number: 362
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall, there's no such thing as a miracle, so there's no such thing as a miracle birth.

Matt

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall, please disregard my prior post as I had misread your question.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 853
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wasn't Tet-el the Lyran who fathered children in India ?

Corey

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell,

Tetel was the offspring of the Lyrian Sartael and his earthly wife, the father of the red races of Earth.

OM 31:562 = "Sartael aber tuete sich zusammen mit einem irdischen Weibe und zeugete Tetel, den Vater des roten Menschengeschlechtes auf Erden"*

Before anyone asks, there aren't many further details of the procreation of the 3 races by Lyrians, just simple brief sentences stating what happened. See OM canon 31 for more details.

interesting side note: I don't know if by "Indian" Guido Moosbrugger meant "Native American", but if he did, then all Native American Indian lanquages have origins in the Old Lyrian TRJDJN dialect (ASTF pg 19).

Salome

Corey

* Copyright 1987/2011 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for posting again but that question posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 09:53 am: was meant to be on Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered. Since I'm new to this forum can I re-post this same question on that board or can I get the mods move it there?

Hello,
Unfortunately the questions to Billy section is closed until either the end of this month or November. It is a good idea to post your question fairly quick, because the section fills up rapidly.

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 20, 2013)

Thomas57

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the 35 years I've studied Meier's materials, I have found that the personal action of thinking and using/testing principles from his words to generally improve my understanding of living here, and of discerning the trash from the jewels in history.

I had a friend who came to the USA from Bern, Sw, and from him, learned of the Meier materials. But it was his speaking 'English', with his Swiss accent, that has given me a boost in understanding the German portions not yet available in English.

With Rosetta and other sites, one can translate many areas of FIGU data, and with time, yet become aware of how to use that learning, in Creational ways and self-improvement.

For me - IMO - it in the dialogues where I read the interactions between the contact participants, that I can glean a larger understanding of what seems much more real than the versions of "truth" many on this planet write about.

It is a very difficult task to represent greater truths and survive, then avoid guru worship by those not willing to do their own efforts and diligence.

T57

For those wishing another site to learn German, here is one:
http://www.duolingo.com/

Markcampbell

Post Number: 863
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall , descendants of the blue race can be seen occasionally in India as well as all over the world .

I have seen two on two different occasions . Both were at motels owned by Indian families . They were extremely dark blue , detectable mainly by the light blue rim of their eyelids , etc.

It's my opinion that these people were not of the pure blue lineage , but a mixture , and this gene arises once in a while from normal family lineages .

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I posted this same question, in the wrong forum the other day, it can be deleted in the other location, anytime, I haven't found yet where anybody has asked about the beamships. I was curious if the first beamships that a civilization, this is in general, builds and operates, are they primitive crafts without sensors and hyperspace drives, and do they only travel in the planets atmosphere at first, all this meaning one question, how primitive are the first beamships on any given planet in the universe?

Verlanis

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By process of human logic based on Earth's going rate, Your first beam ships would not be bare and be more advanced than a Star Trek space shuttle. By guess, I bet early beamships have trouble hitting escape velocity but fly great otherwise in atmosphere. Flying without sensors is crazy.

Look up nazi german hanebau.
Jack --

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 506
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Earth's progression is any indication, the progression towards the development of interstellar craft should look something like this:
1. gliders which emulate the flight capability of birds
2. powered airplanes, pushing against the air to provide motive force
3. balloons which float, then airships combining the capacity of airplanes with balloons
4. rockets
5. helicopters which can hover and VTOL
6. faster airplanes whose most significant advances are both in aerodynamics and engine design
7. more capable aircraft, that is aircraft which are able to be used in more diverse/hazardous situations, along longer routes, etc.
8. rockets capable of lofting objects into orbit around the Earth
9. various secret methods of levitation and apparent anti-gravity (by most accounts, this is where we are now)
Life

Kenneth

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,
It would be reasonable to assume that what you theorized about Beamship development would be the logical progression. By the way; according to Billy’s material, the U.S. and some other terrestrial nations already have ships of similar E.T design; all though it’s my understanding, not real beam ships according to Plejaren design.

Scott

Post Number: 2512
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your experience meeting Billy Meier
Please get back on topic

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After I posted in these sections, I realized it wasn't really the best place to post, but the questions to billy was closed, I'll ask in the other forums later, my question was too general anyway.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page