Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 10, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 10, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael so what you are essentially saying is that whatever he is up to, he is still at it.
Am I correct on this?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas this bloke wrote the essence of notes Dyson and Vivienne from Gaiaguys some years back let their feelings be known in no uncertain terms about Osbourne's corruption of truth and their email exchange is available at FOMK.
I am writing this from a smartphone and I haven't managed to figure out how to provide a link with this platform device so you will have to dig it out yourself at gaiaguys backup copy.

As for what happened afterwards in the intervening years up to now I don't know and hence my question

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn right Joe does anybody here agree with this title?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan I really don't any more than what I had read years back about Osbourne and his exchanges with Gaiaguys so I haven't formed any definitive views and opinions on the current state of affairs.
I am lacking the data and pertinent information to come to any truthful conclusions yet so I'll just have to hang your words up in the air for the time being.
Hate, inconclusive

Ramirez

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a link to an extensive three and a half hour presentation by Maurice Orborn concerning all things ET according to Osborn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QYpRsWvylE

The dark order funded setting up Area 51 through the importation and distribution of drugs so they could back engineer technology obtained from Roswell and maybe other recovered downed craft.

Alien Greys did a deal with the US government whereby they were allowed to abduct people for examination purposes in exchange for sharing technology ???? doesn't make sense however they reneged on their part to keep the abductions to a minimum and went on a splurge .... which makes for a great potboiler sci-fi theme ..... evil sneaky aliens.

From the small amount viewed so far it's a lot more of the same found in typical conspiracy scenarios.

If you have a spare 3 and a half hours .....
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 832
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt,

It appears that way based on his new activity and hyperbolic noise.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1173
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael it's quite interesting how some people end up coming to the fore to be an ardent supporter of Billy and the truth whilst others become devout enemies on top of people who were formerly supporters who later turn bad and become enemies with or without the influence of GI Co (Bafath, Sirian, Brazilian NeoNazi, Pegusus Refugee) elements and those that were formerly enemies who later turn good and become supporters.

There is the 144,207 sub-leaders, fallible ones and scientists then there are the 144,208 (?) former spiritual leaders then there are the 200 sub-leaders under Pelegon, Jehovah and Arus, then there are the Henok or Henoch ET supporters then there are the Lyrian and Vegan ET spirit forms rounding up the tally along with ET spirit forms from Malona/Phaeton and Mars, the Tunguska ETs, the Orion ETs and those that came 22 million years ago and then some before and after that.

This earth is awash with ET spirit forms to the tune of 50 odd million who will either incarnate their next 5 to 6 incarnation cycles in the next 800 years as either supporters of truth or enemies of truth or a combination of both.

I wonder if it matters in the grand scheme of things especially where Osborn/Osbourne is concerned?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 835
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Osborn's a funny guy, He seems to be all excited about being…way behind in what's actualy happening with the case. I hope he's enjoying this incarceration though.

Kenneth

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A trusted friend of mine is a retired U.S. Federal agent who is totally in support of B.E.A.M. and the Plejaren; in fact he turned me onto Billy Meier. This is what he had to say about Maurice Osborn and Area-51.

Ken -
Maurice Osborn essentially has a bad reputation in (State Redacted) primarily due to his fabrication of facts; his innuendos are also extreme.

As for “51,” all I can say is that it was mostly funded by the CIA for covert activities. As with any CIA operation, the funding is strongly supported through drugs and weapons, an activity which has been active for many years.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

(Add-on because I will be without internet)

I am not researching any New Age guru (Chopra, B. Lipton, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi etc) teachings.

My simple question is which parts of the Veda (re. view of the macro- and microcosm) conforms with our Spirit teaching.

I think that Billy in his youth - when watching the stars in the night sky - felt that they are like the cells of a universal body.
Does this not reflect a similar insight "as our individual consciousness creates our body so does the universal consciousness create the universal body" ?

I found the concept of neuro-peptides - mentioned by D.Chopra - worth a mention:
After all he studied endocrinology, particularly neuroendocrinology, to find a biological basis for the influence of thoughts and emotions.

And his finding was that each thought creates a material component, peptides, - "keys" that fit into our nerve cell receptors.
As each cell in our body creates its own neuro-peptides so each cell "thinks" / has a little "brain like construct".

But I am not sure if this is right or wrong / if the (Ayurveda) views are in line with our Spirit teachings.

Hence I mentioned it on our forum for discussion.

Salome,

Bill

Patm

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Barack Obama: Nominieren Sie BEAM ‹Billy› Eduard Albert Meier für den Friedensnobelpreis! Nominate BEAM ‹Billy› Eduard Albert Meier for the Nobel Peace Prize!" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/barack-obama-nominieren-sie-beam-billy-eduard-albert-meier-für-den-friedensnobelpreis-nominate-beam-billy-eduard-albert-meier-for-the-nobel-peace-prize?recruiter=60316606&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks & Salome,
PatM

Piyali

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and thank you Pat, I too have signed it and shared on my social pages. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Votan

Post Number: 228
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

By now surely the Plejarens must know with all their technology where Malaysian Airlines Flight MH 370 crashed. Perhaps taken.
joe

Eugene138

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael i have a important question to ask billy. Do you know when the Q&A will be opened again?

The questions and answers generally open up towards the end of the month, but be quick, it fills up very fast.
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 06, 2014)
Eugene Harold Johnson

Votan

Post Number: 230
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Would it be possible for a reminder. By the time I see the questions it is closed.
Joe
joe

Vincent

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if this is a wild or pet Squirrel that is eating from Billy's hand?

I heard Squirrel's are highly strung animals.

my picture

Memo00

Post Number: 629
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As some of you may know, during his stay in Pakistan, Billy was given the name Muhammad Abdullah. "The Mahdi" is a belief for many muslims, something like a savior or messiah. While reading the descriptions of him (from the sayings of prophet Muhammad or "Hadith") i found some that still may be somehow accurate: 1- The Mahdi is the protector of the knowledge, the heir to the knowledge of all the prophets, and is aware of all things. 2- People will flee from him [the Mahdi] as sheep flee from the shepherd. Later, people will begin to look for a purifier. But since they can find none to help them but him, they will begin to run to him. 3- His [the Mahdi's] aim is to establish a moral system from which all superstitious faiths have been eliminated. In the same way that students enter Islam, so unbelievers will come to believe. 4- When the Mahdi appears, Allah will cause such power of vision and hearing to be manifested in believers that the Mahdi will call to the whole world from where he is, with no postman involved, and they will hear and even see him. 5- The Messenger of Allah said: "The Mahdi is of my lineage, with a high forehead and a long, thin, curved nose. He will fill the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice, and he will rule for seven years. /// According to Shiites some signs of the arrival of the Mahdi: There will be a great conflict in the land of Syria , until it is destroyed. Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and ` Iraq . A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them. Before his coming will come the red death and the white death, killing two thirds of the world's population. The red death signifies violence and the white death is plague . One third of the world's population will die from the red death and the other third from the white death. Several figures will appear: the one-eyed Antichrist (false Messiah) ( Masih ad-Dajjal ), the Al-Harth, Al-Mansur, Shuaib bin Saleh and the Sufyani. /// Of course religious texts are not reliable (according to Billy only like 15% or religions is truth) but i think some prophecies/predictions from the prophet Mohammad may have survived. For example the death of 2/3 of the worlds population is the same number that would die in World War 3 (4) according to Billy. Also current wars in Syria and Iraq sound similar to me. Also i think maybe the Masih ad-Dajjal could be the leader of the Taliban (Mullah Omar) as he lost one eye. Maybe "Al-Harth, Al-Mansur, Shuaib bin Saleh and the Sufyani" are other important figures (the Sufyani somehow fits for the leader of the IS). /// For more info about the Mahdi: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2007/nr-38/mahdi/mehdi-engl

Corey

Post Number: 746
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Memo00 for the information.

Salome
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Vincent

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was an unwise decision of Billy (our prophet) when he took up that job rounding up dangerous criminals for a while as the Phantom. Then I read that Billy knows how and when he is going to die. Is this why he does things fearlessly and has no fear of assassination attempts too?

Blake_p

Post Number: 298
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Remember,Billy is a special human being,but in the sense that he has the ability to use his consciousness powers to his benefit while doing certain tasks,and probably what nobody else can do on the planet. When he hunted these people I'm sure he used everything( telepathy,mind reading,visions) to insure his own safety, not only that, Asket and her people were in charge of "keeping an eye on Billy" for that time. So I'm sure if something were to happen,may happen,they would have stepped in and informed Billy,or helped.

Lastly,when Billy had assassination attempts on his life,he foresaw,not only what was going to happen,but how to avoid losing his life through visions. We forget,just because you can see an event coming, doesn't necessarily mean you should change the event,just the outcome. Billy has already talked about trying to change your own future,and the negative effects it can have,but specifically,if he had changed,say,the time he put the booklet and metal plate in his chest when the guy shot him...if he just didn't show up because he knew,the guy probably would have shown up another time and or created another event to end Billy's life,so instead of facing it,he would have just put off the inevitable with this disturbed person. Of course this applies to Billy for the most part,if I saw this in a vision,I might have to run out and buy some full body armor and look like a knight of the crusades walking around.

Vincent

Post Number: 255
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake_p,

If it were me I think I would be too scared to show up to that assassination attempt on me! Billy is not only wise but he has real courage to put that metal plate on and show up.

I'm so glad we have a very wise and courageous prophet!

Blake_p

Post Number: 299
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Yea no doubt. I mean that's some serious confidence in your abilities and deciphering your dream visions to a T. The guy only had to miss six inches to the left or any other place for it to be a seriously bad event for Billy regardless.
Tell you what's just as special, I have a hard time with some of the nitwits of this world and none of them has tried to assassinate me,but Billy goes on not harbor any hate or negative thoughts towards these people and just let it go. Definitely special as well.

Vincent

Post Number: 256
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier foretold the time will come when people would be addicted to technology gadgets.

Man caught watching the real world -

:-)

my picture

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page