Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 01, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Zanderson

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and CF,

Regarding the extra-terrestrial history of present earth humans, what do you know of and can say about such history/origins of the Africans/Black-man?

The only thing I was able to come across is that "a tribe" in Africa has some connections with a group of ET's from the P's Federation. But is there any other more detail history/connection/information apart from this? Thank you.

Live Long and Prosper.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Sonik_01

Post Number: 291
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i Billy/CF
Dear Billy,

I have been on psychotropic drugs since I was the age of 18. I am now 34. In my teens I had many normal teenage problems. I had problems with my Dad, problems in school (my studies), and the regular social awkwardness that goes with being a teenager. The problems I had that led me to resort to these psychotropic drugs have long, long, long been resolved, and I am left addicted to this stuff for no good reason at all. I have no spiritual problems, I get along great with my Dad, my consciousness is sound. My only problem is these psychoactive substances which I am left with. I can't leave them, and I am addicted to them. Also, if I try to leave these drugs, the withdrawal symptoms are almost catastrophic. I thought that when one went to the doctor, they were supposed to help you, not hurt you. Once I started to take these drugs, my problems multiplied, by a factor of tenfold.
I am now sleeping an average of 10 -12 hours a day. For that reason, I can't sustain full-time work. I am on government disability, and I am living a life of poverty. I can look forward to having a very difficult time sustaining a career, and for that reason it will be very difficult for me to study in school, or ever one day own a car, or buy a house, or settle down comfortably. The best years of my life are almost gone in a few years, and I am stuck in this psychopharmaceutical trap. These drugs are destroying my mind, my memory, my reason, and my consciousness. They cause apathy, flatness, and listlessness. I feel trapped.
I have been labelled with schizophrenia, but I know for a fact that I never, ever once suffered from any mental illness until I started to take those drugs/poisons that these doctors call "medicine". My mind was perfectly good and sound; even a little bit better than most. I was only a little bit sad, which is not a crime and is perfectly normal for any adult or children. All I needed was an adult to talk to for some guidance/advice. Instead of this, I got turned into a psychopharmaceutical guinea pig, and I have been running on this hamster wheel for almost half my life. How can I get out of this trap? What can I do?? Is it recommendable to go off of those drugs in the first place? Is this flatness, apathy and listlessness caused by the drugs, or am I just being lazy/is it my own fault? Should I just try harder, or is there another alternative to (psychiatry or psychotropic) the drugs?

Thank you for your patience.
Salome,

Joe

Post Number: 334
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Is it necessary for both the sender and receiver of spiritual telepathy to be in the same space-time configuration (dimension) or is it possible where for example the sender is in a different dimension from the receiver?

Rishirohan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Since the population on Earth is growing at such rapid pace, I was wondering if all the spirit-form that take birth on Earth had previous births on Earth or could there be new or other worldly spirits with no previous births on Earth? I know each spirit form is bound to take birth on the planet where he died but since the current population is 7bn and there haven't been so many people on earth before so I wanted to know if thats possible.

Thanks and regards,
Rishi

Earthling

Post Number: 907
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You often write about the importance of being in touch with one's inner nature which is formed according to pre-given creational-natural laws and from that directing and guiding one's life outwardly; even though the personality is different with each successive incarnation, does this inner nature within one specific spirit-form essentially remain the same even if it is reflected differently by each completely different personality?
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Getknowledge

Post Number: 156
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does one's spirit-form always incarnate in the same astrological sign of the zodiac?

Thanks.
Tien

Marbar

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I should never asked that question about which political party in the U.S. done more for Blacks. When I was typing that question, I forgot that you stay out of politics and want no involvement in them.

When Planned Parenthood came into be, it helped many people with birth control. Planned Parenthood gave women free birth control, advice, and abortions. But, there are some people saying This company is trying to reduce the Black population in the United States. I personally think that is nonsense and is not true, but many Blacks believe that.

It is true that alot of Black babies are aborted every years for bad reasons. After this round or questions Billy, I want to ask you two more questions about Blacks in the U.S. Now my question:

Billy, what would make someone come up with such nonsense that Planned Parenthood is trying to reduce the population of Blacks in the U.S.?

Luigi

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and Christian, thanks for your previous response.

I'm from Argentina and right now there's a lot of turmoil because our current president and other goverment officials are being questioned for a cover up on the terrorist attack on the Jewish embassy AMIA in 1994. A federal prosecutor, Alberto Nisman, died hours before he could go to the congress and speak about his proofs. There's talk about murder or instigation to suicide.

From what I know, Iran was behind the attack in 1994, and our goverment covered it up. Now, 20 years later a memorandum was written to permanently close the investigation or at least direct it to a dead end, granting impunity to the perpetrators and to stablish economic relationships with Iran once again.

What's behind all this?

If you don't answer political questions anymore (or if you don't know).

Then I would ask: How can the common people bring down secret intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA, etc if we don't know who are their leaders?

Thank you.

Simon_cg

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Early 2013 NASA reported they have ruled out the possibility that the asteroid Apophis/Red Meteor will impact Earth in 2036.

Is this also the view of the Plejaren/FIGU?

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

Warm greetings from sunny Australia to you and all those present to receive this message as you experience the cold season.

What do you make of the appropriateness or usefulness of satire to get across a message?
Is it the place of the satirist to be sensible in order not to offend or is it the responsibility of the audience to take it lightly?

Andrew

Jedaiah

Post Number: 84
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy / FIGU,
Hope you folks are well. Following my previous question - I meant inside the beamships. What did it look like? How did you feel? Any particular scents caught your nose or sights for your eyes? Please try to be descriptive as possible, it will help greatly, thank you!

Msmichelle

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is it possibly to have such an overpopulation crisis...when you hear on a daily basis families having trouble with procreation therefore, they seek the services of a fertility clinic?? My question: Can our spirit forms suspend creation of personalities(human beings) until the overpopulation crisis is over??

(Message edited by scott on January 26, 2015)
MsMichelle

Evmonrad

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

My question to you centers around the information in Contact Report 39 concerning the balls of energy. Semjase answers Billys question about the balls of energy orbiting the Earth, concentrations energy of the most diverse types and strengths.

In Contact Report 402 is it explained, by Ptaah, that they are bio-organisms and energy objects and there is a certain energy-intelligence to them. In Contact Report 457, Ptaah again talks of these energy balls as forms of life that live in a parallel space but they have not yet been able to take up communication with them as yet.

Semjase said, in Contact Report 39, that they are very important for the existence-capability of the earthly life forms. Can you explain why these balls of energy are so important for the existence-capability of the earthly life forms? Perhaps is it not possible because as Ptaah said, they have not been able to communicate with them.

Thank you and best wishes for your health and happiness from California, Ev

Theredpill

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In earlier days, you met with Jmmanuel through time travel with Asket. In that contact (and others writings), you mentioned the ability of future-vision. My question is relating to this ability. Other people have also reported having similar abilities with different names. Please explain what you know (meditation/spontaneous flashes/dreams) and if the accuracy is tied to the condition of the physical body (aging/sickness).

Thank you.

Patm

Post Number: 284
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy & Christian,

When a human being leaves their planet of birth are they still able to access the planetary storage banks of their previous planet and the stored impulses of former personalities or do they only have access to their new planet's storage banks, no longer able to access stored impulses of their spirit-forms previous personalities?

Salome
PatM

Blue_geometry

Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
Hope all is going well. My question concerns sleep: I find myself needing 9-10 hours of sleep to feel adequately rested. However, I read in one of Billy's articles that the maximum amount of sleep is 8 hours. Is this normal variation or do I need to change something in my meditation or nutrition habits?
By the way, I am 17 years old.

Thanks a lot and hope you are enjoying yourselves.

Personality

Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
How does one remain conscious/lucid during sleep? I always meditate in thoughtlessness before bed yet seldom am conscious and in control of my dreams.

Many Thanks.

--Grant

Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,
Are there any supplements or foods that you know of that are useful to increase energy levels?

Genuine Thanks

Meditating_farmer

Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
I know this question is irrelevant to the current times and philosophical in nature:
Will Creation ever reach "perfect-perfection," not just "relative-perfection"? Does Billy know what will happen if Creation reaches "perfect-perfection" and no more evolution is needed? Or is this beyond the grasp of human understanding?

Thanks,
Grant

Michael_horn

Post Number: 972
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Is it remotely possible that people will stop writing their long boring books and just spare Meier and Christian the trudge through their irrelvant tales? Notice how concise and to the point the answers are. Now why not honor the time and consideration that is given to answering questions by making them short and to the point?

Hi Michael, its a little better this round :-)-Scott

Memo00

Post Number: 630
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

Does there exist a "limit" to the quantity or quality of fluidal forces than can "attach" to physical objects?

I ask this because it has been mentioned that real (paper) books are better for learning than for example tablets and even when i know for sure this is true, i don´t understand why fluidal forces don´t attach to the screen of the computers or why it is more difficult to concentrate with electronic means than with other physical objects (this i have noticed also with a real chessboard vs a chess game in an electronic screen).

Thank you very much for your time, salome.

Scott

Post Number: 2522
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm
Hi Billy, Do you know what's behind all these old symbols & artifacts pertaining to the Knights Templer & the Holy Grail bloodline of Jesus & Mary in Europe & America? Since we know the truth about Jmmanuel & India. Is this Holy Grail bloodline a planned hoax to trick people or is it just a false belief?

There’s no blood line to America.
However, there’s a blood line stemming from Jmmanuel via Malta and Amalfi to Switzerland.

Votan
Scott
If you are going to reply be a bit more serious, or do not bother. Guess what there were two of us. Do you really believe that we both had a blackout at the same time.I do not think so.There are many things in this life time that cannot be explained, so if you do not know the answer do not make fun.Thank you.
Joe that answer did not come from me?-Scott
(Message edited by scott on January 25, 2015)
joe

(Note by CF: If you read your last posting again you will notice that you did NOT ask a question. That’s why I wrote: „What’s your question?“ And Billy’s comment regarding your experience: „Probably you had a blackout“, referred to your experience, not your posting.)

Newinitiation
Hi Billy and Christian
My question is could you please share your advise on how I could raise my 1 month old baby now to become spiritual.
It appears to be a stupid question knowing that my wife and I need to set the example through our thoughts, deeds and actions but I feel like my son is subconsciously very attuned to my thoughts and without myself talking verbally to him he seems to know my intentions as if he can listen to what I am saying internally.
This would mean that he is absorbing through fine sensitive feelings and impulses all that I am and all that I think about and do suggesting that not only do I have to keep my thoughts strictly aligned with the Creational laws and recommendations but I need to constantly generate and create conscious thoughts and feelings in spiritual related manner around him for him to at least be influenced.
Is this not effective?
Thank you
Matt Lee

Just treat and educate your baby boy correctly, and refrain from indoctrinating him with any theory, religion or teaching (even spiritual teaching), and do not try to influence him.
Your baby has to grow up and find his own path of life, and has to decide freely whether or not he will study the spiritual teaching or not.
And refrain from having illusions. Your son is not mature enough to know your intentions.

(Note by CF: A good education [Erziehung] means – apart from providing food, clothing, fondness, love, friendliness, shelter etc. etc. – that you and your wife are setting good examples of behaviour etc., and setting boundaries where necessary. And above all let the child ask questions and answer them according to the child’s understanding only [no surplus information if he doesn’t ask for]. It’s the child who has to do the thinking and combining knowledge etc. and who has to learn how life is by making mistakes etc. etc.)

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
You advocate for a global police force, which in light of all that is happening today, makes complete sense. The scale of such an undertaking may be small at first, but it would have to grow to an enormous size to truly be effective. Considering the variety of human beings on this planet, and depending upon how strictly the imperative of fairness and corrected behavior is enforced, perhaps 1/100th of the global population would need to be engaged in this police force. Earth currently does not have either the financial nor the industrial capability to support this size police force. Although these are not insurmountable challenges, overcoming them would require that many political leaders change their priorities. It seems to me that, as much as such an overarching global police force is genuinely needed on this planet, it could also be very easily turned into yet another venue and means to further the agendas promoted by some of our planet’s most powerful, duplicitous, and corrupt people who themselves already work for a single world government and culture dominated primarily by their favorite ever-threatened group association.
My question is this: are you at all concerned with the preservation of the planet’s unique societies: its unique cultures and peoples? Or in weighing the need for a global police force, will you accept the destruction of what makes us unique?

To interfere in a conflict, as e.g. in the case of the IS terrorists/criminals, would require that a 3- up to tenfold multinational peace-enforcing troop (which may never consist of mercenaries) would interfere in the region and checkmate the terrorist scum.
Btw: Since terrestrial population has already reached 8.5 milliard (billion), 85 million fighters (= 1/100th) would be too many.
Regarding your question: The peoples and cultures on our planet (on any planet) must be preserved and not unified. Each „Volk“ and culture should preserve its uniqueness. However, this is increasingly threatened because of migration, refugees etc., enforced through wars, mismanagment, famine, etc., all of which is based on the overpopulation catastrophe and the connected religions etc.

Mahigitam
Meier,
In Contact Report 68 (Nov 1976), PPKB 2, pgs.378-, you and Semjase were discussing the fact that some space pictures that are very similar to yours (which you photographed in mid-1975) have been shown on TV in 1976; and the accusations that you photographed them from TV. Also according to the same contact report, some artists/painters have already in much earlier times to the time you photographed (July 1975), have painted some identical illustrations and published them before you did.
When you asked Semjase why she allowed you to publish your photographs that are very similar or in some cases identical to the illustrations made in earlier times, she said that you would come to recognize the importance of the publication of these space pictures in the course of next year, which is 1977.
Billy:
..But tell me: is it really so damn important that I have to disseminate these images, which already were made in oil or otherwise and published by gifted sensitive painters in times before?
Semjase
44. It was very important and it still is, but it wasn’t calculated in our probability calculations that certain groups would react that negatively.
Billy:
Then I am simply the fool now. You could have inform me on these things, then I would never have disseminated the pictures.
Semjase:
45. I knew that, that’s why I wasn’t allowed to say anything.
46. It had to be this way, you will experience in the course of the next year why.
Billy:
Mystery-monger.
Semjase:
47. I cannot change it.
Billy:
Ok, ok, never mind then.
Question:
Assuming you came to know the reason in 1977, can you tell us why was it so imporant to publish your space photographs that are very identical or similar to the ones that were already published by artists/painters before ?

Billy was allowed to make all of his photos to trigger a controversy in the ufological field and beyond, so people would get attentive to the story behind the photos.
He does not remember the special reason for Semjase’s statement (1977).

Truthseeker
Greetings Billy,
Thanks for your interesting answers as always as these always give a good perspective. My next question is in relation to a recent blog posting by Michael Horn.
Recently last December he posted on his internet blog sight concerning that the countries of the world need to collaborate together with an army of about 300,000 troops to move in and put a stop to the Islamic State or rather ISIS group of about 100,000 troops before they eventually march into Europe, cause global conflict, etc that would eventually result in plunging Earth back into the dark ages as they eventually result in destroying knowledge and technology. Therefore I'm also of the opinion that if this happens then there likely will no longer be any other means in the future to stop the red meteor asteroid Apophis from crashing down into the future global Islamic state dictatorship by 2036 at the latest.
So my question is when is it going to be to late or when is the dead line for the countries of the world to collaborate together to put together their 300,000 or larger troop army to deal correctly with ISIS and to hopefully banish them to a place like one of the remote Kerguelen Islands, etc?
Thanks,
James Truthseeker.

Billy did not make a „Vorschau“, i.e. he did not look into the future regarding the Islamistic State. What is certain, though, is that the IS should be defeated as fast as possible.

Jokubas_stalmokas
Thank you for your answer. I would like to know then are some things already predetermined to happen to a person in his/her liftime regardless of his/her thinking?
Jokubas

The predetermination happens constantly/instantly at each moment, i.e. each decision you are making, or are not making, determines your fate/life. It’s the law of cause and effect.

By using intelligence and logic it is possible to assess/estimate how certain things could result. This, however, doesn‘t mean that the things are already predetermined.

Corey
In the future if the Henoch prophecies unfold, especially during the fall of Europe and the destruction of the USA, would this include subjegation of the USA and Europe at the hands of oppressors which could lead to prison camps of subjegated peoples and other forms of unfreedom in destroyed countries as well as worlwide Islamic supremacy and rule over the destroyed northern hemisphere (collapse of Catholic church and Christian religion mentioned in Henoch prophecies) as possibilities? I know that the US/Nato/Europe, Russia, and China will be heavily involved in the war, but also Middle Eastern countries (ISIS).
Salome
Corey

These are „düstere Herbeischwörungen“.

(Note by CF: How and why do you know that what you say in your last sentence?)

Savio
Hi Billy
We understand that Creation is Love.
On the other hand, we have to kill animals and plants in order that we may survive.
Perhaps we are more at ease by thinking that kill and eat animals and plants help fulfilling their destiny of existence.
My question being: How can we reconcile universal love and killing for survival?
Salome
Savio

All higher life lives from the lower life. That’s a creational law. That’s why the floral life was created before there was animal life, and human life was created (developed) afterwards because the human being needs both plant and animal food. The human being is a omnivore. From this results that the vegan lifestyle is the result of a „positive Ausartung“, i.e. a positive-illogical extreme, which is not in line with the natural way. (Note by CF: Even if it is a fact that the human being needs to eat animal products, this does not mean that he/she shall exaggerate, and of course any maltreatment of animals must be avoided.)

You may find the same principle even in the universe: A black hole swallows suns and planets and galaxies and then enables evolution by exploding as a supernova, from which new worlds develop, etc.

Votan
Hi Billy
Could it be possible that the people running the Isis Conflict come from the Atlanta race.Seems strange that it is happening before the start of world war.Nature has a funny way of retaliation.
joe

No, that’s nonsense. The Islamistic State’s originator is the self-procaimed „caliph“, al-Baghdadi. If the Americans would not have interfered in Iraq and had not killed Saddam Husain, he would have chocken off the IS threat at its very beginning.

(Note by CF: That’s just one more of the many catastrophic side-effects of the US war-mongering in the Middle East.)

Votan
Scott
Who did it come from. you were the moderator,surely Billy does not answer in that tone.
Perhaps you should ask Christian whose answer it is, this is the Questions To Billy Section, not Questions To "Scott." I did not make the comment, I only posted the questions and answers as they were given to me. Why don't you believe me?
joe

(Note by CF: Scott is right.)

Zanderson
Hi Billy and CF,
Regarding the extra-terrestrial history of present earth humans, what do you know of and can say about such history/origins of the Africans/Black-man?
The only thing I was able to come across is that "a tribe" in Africa has some connections with a group of ET's from the P's Federation. But is there any other more detail history/connection/information apart from this? Thank you.
Live Long and Prosper.

Apart from the information you mention above there’s no further information in the contact notes about the black race’s origin(s).

Sonik_01
Dear Billy,
I have been on psychotropic drugs since I was the age of 18. I am now 34. In my teens I had many normal teenage problems. I had problems with my Dad, problems in school (my studies), and the regular social awkwardness that goes with being a teenager. The problems I had that led me to resort to these psychotropic drugs have long, long, long been resolved, and I am left addicted to this stuff for no good reason at all. I have no spiritual problems, I get along great with my Dad, my consciousness is sound. My only problem is these psychoactive substances which I am left with. I can't leave them, and I am addicted to them. Also, if I try to leave these drugs, the withdrawal symptoms are almost catastrophic. I thought that when one went to the doctor, they were supposed to help you, not hurt you. Once I started to take these drugs, my problems multiplied, by a factor of tenfold.
I am now sleeping an average of 10 -12 hours a day. For that reason, I can't sustain full-time work. I am on government disability, and I am living a life of poverty. I can look forward to having a very difficult time sustaining a career, and for that reason it will be very difficult for me to study in school, or ever one day own a car, or buy a house, or settle down comfortably. The best years of my life are almost gone in a few years, and I am stuck in this psychopharmaceutical trap. These drugs are destroying my mind, my memory, my reason, and my consciousness. They cause apathy, flatness, and listlessness. I feel trapped.
I have been labelled with schizophrenia, but I know for a fact that I never, ever once suffered from any mental illness until I started to take those drugs/poisons that these doctors call "medicine". My mind was perfectly good and sound; even a little bit better than most. I was only a little bit sad, which is not a crime and is perfectly normal for any adult or children. All I needed was an adult to talk to for some guidance/advice. Instead of this, I got turned into a psychopharmaceutical guinea pig, and I have been running on this hamster wheel for almost half my life. How can I get out of this trap? What can I do?? Is it recommendable to go off of those drugs in the first place? Is this flatness, apathy and listlessness caused by the drugs, or am I just being lazy/is it my own fault? Should I just try harder, or is there another alternative to (psychiatry or psychotropic) the drugs?

Thank you for your patience.
Salome,

We understand that with „psychotropic drugs“ you mean what is called „Psychopharmaka“ in German, i.e. drugs described by physicians and/or psychiatrists (= no hallucinogens / illegal drugs).

A slow withdrawal from these drugs may be basically possible and could be the solution, but it should occur under medical supervision only. However, this „solution“ depends on the circumstances and your specific health condition (schizophrenia?).

Joe
Billy,
Is it necessary for both the sender and receiver of spiritual telepathy to be in the same space-time configuration (dimension) or is it possible where for example the sender is in a different dimension from the receiver?

You have to be in/within our Creation/universe (= DERN-Universum).
Contrary, primary telepathy can be active only within three light-seconds distance.

Rishirohan
Hello Billy,
Since the population on Earth is growing at such rapid pace, I was wondering if all the spirit-form that take birth on Earth had previous births on Earth or could there be new or other worldly spirits with no previous births on Earth? I know each spirit form is bound to take birth on the planet where he died but since the current population is 7bn and there haven't been so many people on earth before so I wanted to know if thats possible.
Thanks and regards,
Rishi

There’s no need to activate new spirit-forms on Earth because already 129 milliard/billion (according to Arahat Athersata’s information) spirit-forms have at least once been activated/incarnated/reincarnated. However, most of them are inactive.

Earthling
You often write about the importance of being in touch with one's inner nature which is formed according to pre-given creational-natural laws and from that directing and guiding one's life outwardly; even though the personality is different with each successive incarnation, does this inner nature within one specific spirit-form essentially remain the same even if it is reflected differently by each completely different personality?
Bruce

Yes, in the similar/same sense that when a person is learning a profession, he/she remains the same human being even if the amount of what has been learned has increased.
The inner nature, in fact the „innerstes Wesen“ (not to be confused with the „inneres Wesen“), is a part of the spirit-form.

Getknowledge
Hello,
Does one's spirit-form always incarnate in the same astrological sign of the zodiac?
Thanks.
Tien

No.

Marbar
Billy,
I should never asked that question about which political party in the U.S. done more for Blacks. When I was typing that question, I forgot that you stay out of politics and want no involvement in them.

When Planned Parenthood came into be, it helped many people with birth control. Planned Parenthood gave women free birth control, advice, and abortions. But, there are some people saying This company is trying to reduce the Black population in the United States. I personally think that is nonsense and is not true, but many Blacks believe that.

It is true that alot of Black babies are aborted every years for bad reasons. After this round or questions Billy, I want to ask you two more questions about Blacks in the U.S. Now my question:

Billy, what would make someone come up with such nonsense that Planned Parenthood is trying to reduce the population of Blacks in the U.S.?

Such claims are nonsense and are based on angst (Rassenangst).

Luigi
Hello Eduard and Christian, thanks for your previous response.
I'm from Argentina and right now there's a lot of turmoil because our current president and other goverment officials are being questioned for a cover up on the terrorist attack on the Jewish embassy AMIA in 1994. A federal prosecutor, Alberto Nisman, died hours before he could go to the congress and speak about his proofs. There's talk about murder or instigation to suicide.
From what I know, Iran was behind the attack in 1994, and our goverment covered it up. Now, 20 years later a memorandum was written to permanently close the investigation or at least direct it to a dead end, granting impunity to the perpetrators and to stablish economic relationships with Iran once again.
What's behind all this?
If you don't answer political questions anymore (or if you don't know).
Then I would ask: How can the common people bring down secret intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA, etc if we don't know who are their leaders?
Thank you.

The only feasible way is that a true democracy is formed/developed where no power-hungry people are allowed to get into the government. This requires that each individual person changes/improves his/her entire thinking and acting.

(Note by CF: … and when religious beliefs are neutralized.)

Simon_cg
Early 2013 NASA reported they have ruled out the possibility that the asteroid Apophis/Red Meteor will impact Earth in 2036.
Is this also the view of the Plejaren/FIGU?

Billy did not discuss this with Ptaah and, therefore, doesn’t know.
Anyway, researching the intervention possibilities concerning defense actions towards approaching object from outer space is necessary and sensible etc.

Andrew_hua
Dear Eduard Meier
Warm greetings from sunny Australia to you and all those present to receive this message as you experience the cold season.
What do you make of the appropriateness or usefulness of satire to get across a message?
Is it the place of the satirist to be sensible in order not to offend or is it the responsibility of the audience to take it lightly?
Andrew

If satire is applied in a reasonable and does not insult people as human beings then nothing can be said against it. Decency/fairness (Anstand) must be observed.

Jedaiah
Hi Billy / FIGU,
Hope you folks are well. Following my previous question - I meant inside the beamships. What did it look like? How did you feel? Any particular scents caught your nose or sights for your eyes? Please try to be descriptive as possible, it will help greatly, thank you!

It felt like sitting in a train or airplane etc. It was the persons in it (the Plejaren) who made the swinging-wave-based (schwingungsmässig) difference.

Msmichelle
How is it possibly to have such an overpopulation crisis...when you hear on a daily basis families having trouble with procreation therefore, they seek the services of a fertility clinic?? My question: Can our spirit forms suspend creation of personalities(human beings) until the overpopulation crisis is over??
MsMichelle

No. It is the people who are forcing the spirit-forms to reincarnate by excessively procreating offspring.

Evmonrad
My question to you centers around the information in Contact Report 39 concerning the balls of energy. Semjase answers Billys question about the balls of energy orbiting the Earth, concentrations energy of the most diverse types and strengths.
In Contact Report 402 is it explained, by Ptaah, that they are bio-organisms and energy objects and there is a certain energy-intelligence to them. In Contact Report 457, Ptaah again talks of these energy balls as forms of life that live in a parallel space but they have not yet been able to take up communication with them as yet.
Semjase said, in Contact Report 39, that they are very important for the existence-capability of the earthly life forms. Can you explain why these balls of energy are so important for the existence-capability of the earthly life forms? Perhaps is it not possible because as Ptaah said, they have not been able to communicate with them.
Thank you and best wishes for your health and happiness from California, Ev

Billy does not know what these balls of energy are for.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
In earlier days, you met with Jmmanuel through time travel with Asket. In that contact (and others writings), you mentioned the ability of future-vision. My question is relating to this ability. Other people have also reported having similar abilities with different names. Please explain what you know (meditation/spontaneous flashes/dreams) and if the accuracy is tied to the condition of the physical body (aging/sickness).
Thank you.

This ability is triggered meditatively (wird meditativ ausgelöst) and is connected with the consciousness. It is not tied to the condition of the physical body.

Patm
Billy & Christian,
When a human being leaves their planet of birth are they still able to access the planetary storage banks of their previous planet and the stored impulses of former personalities or do they only have access to their new planet's storage banks, no longer able to access stored impulses of their spirit-forms previous personalities?
Salome
PatM

Since each human beings’s information in the planetary storage banks are also stored in other storage banks, it is secured that even when a planet is destroyed, the information is preserved elsewhere.

(Note by CF: Contrary to many human beings on Earth who do not backup the information stored on their computer’s harddrive, Creation made sure from the beginning that „data presevation“ is guaranteed as long as human beings exist within its realm. ☺ )

Blue_geometry
Hi Christian and Billy,
Hope all is going well. My question concerns sleep: I find myself needing 9-10 hours of sleep to feel adequately rested. However, I read in one of Billy's articles that the maximum amount of sleep is 8 hours. Is this normal variation or do I need to change something in my meditation or nutrition habits?
By the way, I am 17 years old.
Thanks a lot and hope you are enjoying yourselves.

As with every rule, there are exceptions. 6-8 hours are, or would be, normal in our current time. This depends on the conscious-based work that is done. Billy, e.g., today needs about 10 hours of sleep, contrary to the days before his accident when he usually lived/functioned with an average of only 2 hours of sleep.

Personality
Hi Christian and Billy,
How does one remain conscious/lucid during sleep? I always meditate in thoughtlessness before bed yet seldom am conscious and in control of my dreams.
Many Thanks.
--Grant

There’s no need to control one’s dreams. What’s important is that dreams process that which they exist for to process.

Hi Billy and Christian,
Are there any supplements or foods that you know of that are useful to increase energy levels?
Genuine Thanks

There exist many supplements on our planet. Vitamins, Ovomaltine/Ovaltine, generally food which contains sugars, etc.

Meditating_farmer
Hi Christian and Billy,
I know this question is irrelevant to the current times and philosophical in nature:
Will Creation ever reach "perfect-perfection," not just "relative-perfection"? Does Billy know what will happen if Creation reaches "perfect-perfection" and no more evolution is needed? Or is this beyond the grasp of human understanding?
Thanks,
Grant

Since evolution does never stand still, there will never be perfect perfection. This is valid even for the highest form of existence, the SEIN-Absolutum.

Michael_horn

> Is it remotely possible that people will stop writing their long boring books and just spare Meier and Christian the trudge through their irrelvant tales? Notice how concise and to the point the answers are. Now why not honor the time and consideration that is given to answering questions by making them short and to the point?

Hi Michael, its a little better this round -Scott

(Note by CF: Being upset is no lasting solution because there will always be new readers of this forum who on the one hand don’t read such comments in the archive, on the second hand don’t read the entire archive before posting their question, on the first leg have or are dependent on their individual consciousness-based background which needs much words to finally come to a question that actually or in several cases is not important for their everyday evolution, and finally, on the second leg write down their message without posing a question at all. ☺ Applying equanimity [Gelassenheit] is beneficial for one’s own health and can be recommended.)

Memo00
Hello dear Billy
Does there exist a "limit" to the quantity or quality of fluidal forces than can "attach" to physical objects?
I ask this because it has been mentioned that real (paper) books are better for learning than for example tablets and even when i know for sure this is true, i don´t understand why fluidal forces don´t attach to the screen of the computers or why it is more difficult to concentrate with electronic means than with other physical objects (this i have noticed also with a real chessboard vs a chess game in an electronic screen).
Thank you very much for your time, salome.

Since the quantity and quality of fluidal forces depends on the orginator-persons thoughts and feelings (as long as he/she lives), there’s no limit.

(Note by CF: Fluidal forces cannot „overflow“, which your question seems to imply.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page