Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 29, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 29, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Azaka

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha, thanks for the good laugh Vincent and yes this generation people could be called as screenslaves, but what causes this? Are we finding the world so pointless and boring that we are like this now? I might be analyzing this too deeply but in my experience the cold and inhumane capitalist system we live under as slave workforce is starting to show it's symptoms. I believe this will further develop to what Billy said that man will walk like zombies on street with blank look on their eyes.

Ekr

Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Azaka,"I believe this will further develop to what Billy said that man will walk like zombies on street with blank look on their eyes."

This has already happened, and is presented more in form that we see in current life. The eyes are zombies but the actions are fuelled by the fire of life, hence the zombies are the ostriches, and viral masses consumed by dehumanized music. Living zombies are quite alive, but they lack the cognizance required to navigate actual reality beyond perversion, and parties. Where are these zombies? Colleges of the world, and every place a human walks. The earth is full to the brim with this fantasy race to the point I claim my own zombie affiliation.

"Man will set his wisdom against the earth and bury it therein." Paracelsus
Jack -- 250 years of peace within the last 10,000 years, and we wonder why we all have a headache.

Votan

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Azaka
Not me mate.
You have to have fire in you blood. Fight for your rights.
Examine everything and do not give in to all these stupid laws that man invent to make money.
joe

Natdrip

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could assist me? I remember reading in one of the contact reports. That there was this fellow that followed Billy in order to expose him as a fraud but it just so happened that an Extraterrestrial materialized in front of him while he was hiding in the bushes and shortly after that the man committed suicide. Can anyone tell me what contact report that that was in?
Thanks
Nathanael Mallow

Sonicecho

Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,
Recently President Obama gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Despite huge unemployment and flat wages for the American working class. Poll after poll indicate the American people of all political persuasions do not want amnesty or more immigration to America.Is this an example of what you said earlier that no one would follow the rule of law anymore? The American people clearly do not want more immigration and he's going against the will of the people.
Is this huge increase of immigration going to hurt the American economy, worker and environment more? Is this amnesty one of the factors that might contribute to future civil wars you mentioned in your contact reports?

Corey

Post Number: 790
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho,

Welcome to the forums. Billy does not read the forums. At the end of the month, the questions to Billy section opens up, and you can post the question to him then. Be quick, it usually fills up fast. Keep in mind you can only post one question to him per month.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 531
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho, you bring up an aspect of the racial iceberg. I feel for your frustration because I feel it as well. This issue has been heavily propagandized, deliberately sensitized, and generally only one side of the issue is represented in the mainstream media. Be advised that some people who frequent this forum are pavlovian leftists, and you won't get much sympathy from them. Herr Meier has sidestepped the open border/population replacement issue when some of us have previously asked him about it, saying that it was just politics, and the FIGU shouldn't engage in politics. Unspoken, but a factor, is that the recognition of the white racial genocide quickly devolves into a Jewish vs. Gentile war, and we legally can't discuss some specific things about Jews, most especially Germany's previous race war, aka: World War 2 and the Jewish Holocaust. OTOH, Herr Meier has talked about how racial miscegenation is very destructive, reducing the targeted race of people to the point where it can no longer survive. That all said, regardless of what culture or race we all reincarnate into, the Mission must go on. Still it's sad to know that the Western European races and heritage are being deliberately snuffed out, (and we can't even talk about it without being labeled white-supremacists.) This discussion is obviously made all the more difficult because we can't talk openly about it without balancing carefully on the edge of what the laws in various countries allow. In light of the silencing legal injunctions, we have to resort to common sense, I guess.

To read some of Herr Meier's previous delicate comments on the matter:
If you go back through the previous questions put to Herr Meier, you will find some similarities to your concern. That might help you to tweak any question you would put to Herr Meier.
Michael Horn has posted quotes of Herr Meier's attempt to bring some balancing sanity into this issue. His posts can be found at http://theyflyblog.com
Two recently released translation of his contact notes bear weight on this issue:
CR270: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_270
CR296: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_296
While pointing out some of the problems with mass immigration and racial miscegenation, Herr Meier, as well as most of us on this forum, would like to reduce the reason for another racially-based societal conflict, civil war. However, Herr Meier has estimated that by 2020 America will be obviously heading down the path to a break up over the racial/immigration issue, as well as economic and religious ones. So you can see that this racial issue is getting pretty hot here, almost too hot to touch.

BTW, here's another discussion to help put the concept of white genocide in a larger and more historical context: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/07/RIR-140711.php
Whether you find this discussion distasteful or not, it doesn't hurt to understand where other people are coming from. Although you may hear otherwise, at no point does the discussion deny the Holocaust, insult anyone on the basis of race, or otherwise state something illegal. I can't help what you hear versus what is said.
Life

Votan

Post Number: 301
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Seems strange that you cannot speak the truth any more.
I wonder what the critics are afraid of?
joe

Earthling

Post Number: 912
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes, european white genocide .. so planet-wide, the european whites genocide the browns, the blacks, the reds, the yellows, the 'others' .. they take over their lands, export their religious beliefs, enslave their peoples and then centuries later all those whom they enslaved live somewhat freely in their exploited, stolen lands and all mix together and then the whites bitch and moan about racial genocide rather than look at the effect from the cause they initiated in the first place
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Msmichelle

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind.....and think critically...

We are all immigrants in one shape or another.....

I agree all races must be preserved....and all
countries need their citizens to remain in those
countries and find ways to improve their life situations..

You cannot expect BEAM to comment on our racial madness especially when he's seen various "colors" of human beings during his travels and experiences.

If you take away your focus on "color and/or race" and concentrate on "behavior", you will determine, we ALL share in the problems this world face.
MsMichelle

Learnmore12

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few words of wisdom from Billy from the CR 154 regarding how overpopulation comes to play on earth and what actually causes degenerate minds such as terrorism, murderers, fanatists, etc. Read verse 19 of the report.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154

Smukhuti

Post Number: 704
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"However, Herr Meier has estimated that by 2020 America will be obviously heading down the path to a break up over the racial/immigration issue, as well as economic and religious ones."

The reason of possible US collapse could be manifold and most primarily economic one, and post collapse many social problem could get worse, but in order to attribute due credit and not anything "presumed", here is what was actually said in September 2012:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 532
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alotta responses. Thank you for that. : )
Addressing them in inverse order:

-----
"The reason of possible US collapse could be manifold and most primarily economic one, and post collapse many social problem could get worse, but in order to attribute due credit and not anything "presumed", here is what was actually said in September 2012:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544"
- Smukhuti

Looking for the relevant conversation in that CR, this is what I came across. Please correct me if it was another statement to which you were referring. Thanks.

Billy: When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then, and if those who are the USA’s allies continue to dissociate from that country, or even become open enemies of that country, then could Obama perhaps be the crucial point so that this can indeed still be prevented?

Ptaah: That could be so, but also to consider is that which the Obama followers will do next and which internal and external policies they pursue, because this will also determine that which will happen after 2020.

Billy: On the one hand, in 1975, you especially raised the enormous contradictions with regard to politics, the economy, the military machinations, the decline of the culture, as well as the climbing religion and sectarianism and the serious criminal activity or even felonies of the former Presidents of the USA, and you said that if there continues to be muddling along in the same and still increasing framework, then the collapse could not be avoided. I have taken good notice of all that, and I can really understand if the result is as you have calculated. ... But megalomania could lead to catastrophic attempts and worldwide acts of war in order to achieve a superpower position. But if, in relation to the USA, the gigantic mountain of national debt, of now more than 16 trillion dollars is now considered, which can no longer be repaid, and for which the ongoing interest can only hardly, or no longer, even be peripherally serviced, then even the least intelligent must recognise how it stands with the USA. But indeed US America is not standing alone with that, because one has only to think of Germany, France, England, Spain and Italy, and so forth, which have similar all-around mismanagement and trillion dollar mountains of debts.

This does indicate that economics plays a key role in our probable coming civil war. The conversation continues on, however.

Billy: ... However, certain things also happen under Obama which cannot be seen as right, whereby in this regard I think specifically of the matter of the remote-controlled drones for the killing of terrorists and terrorist suspects. Yet you have explained in regard to that, that the whole of the relevant body of thought and action does not find its origin with him, but with those who practically force him to give his orders and signatures according to their will and desire. You said that he himself is practically powerless, even if power was formally granted to him and he is charged that he alone determined over the lethal drone operations, and in this respect took the rudder directly for himself, whereby he furthermore was, is, and will continue to be held responsible for the most various military and political machinations, which did not, and do not, correspond to his ideas. Admittedly, he is a very powerful man, but he is dependent upon his advisers and all those who have the power to deviously advise, influence, steer and compel him according to their will. These powerful ones are the uppermost of the military, the Department of Defense, and the secret services, as well as politicians, advisers, confidants, banks, the stock exchange and the machinery, pharmaceutical and armaments corporations and the government elite and religious-sectarian leaders, and so forth. ...

The implication here is that actions of America's top executive officer, the POTUS, namely Barack Obama, play a central role leading to the breaking up of our country. Barack Obama must take stock of the fallibility of his advisors and certain elements of American society not only in order to keep our country from falling into economic ruin and civil war, but also to prevent a nuclear war with Russia. He is being misled. Whether he recognizes that is another question.

Billy: And what will happen if the United States collapses?

Ptaah: He will be blamed for serious things which do not correspond to his own decision, but which he simply must inevitably endorse, and he will be maliciously negatively blamed – for much of what he wants to achieve, in the form of positive changes or that which he has achieved for the direct welfare benefit of the poorer segments of the population – by the envious, the power-greedy and the rich, and, with evil means, attempts will be made again to bring to an end the good that he has achieved. However, that which results if the USA should fall into ruin indicates that, under certain circumstances, a dictatorship and naked Gewalt will arise, which has already begun to emerge for years. The people of the United States are taken on an ever shorter leash, financially exploited, and everything from which profit can be made is withheld from them, for which primarily the rich and their followers as well as those elite in the government are responsible, who only represent their overflowing wealth, their monetary greed and their absolute personal interests. However, this corresponds exactly to the opposite of Barack Obama's ideas, as he wants prosperity and the best for the people as well as for the country itself. And this political and government elite consists of both Republicans, as well as Democrats. Valuable reforms to the welfare of the population and the country are not sought. Thus the already profound poverty among the people continuously escalates, while the wealthy ever further enrich themselves, so that the social inequality gains ground ever faster. Thus, with a collapse of the USA, only two possibilities can be considered, whereby, with the one, it boils down to a dictatorship with evil reprisals and great Gewalt, while the other possibility may be a new reconstruction, if people who are fundamentally conscious of their responsibilities attain government and really do everything to bring about an effective and valuable new start. But whether this will actually occur, is currently extremely questionable, because presently, in a totalitarian manner, everything is directed towards interests which are economic, military, political and cultural – as well as towards that which is strict fundamentalist religious-sectarian – and based on enormous lies and devious, misanthropic, criminal and felonious machinations in every imaginable regard. This also means that the population of the USA is spied upon by the secret services and even severely within the neighbourhoods, and so forth, and, in every possible manner being restricted in its freedom, and this is in addition to the Gewalt, as it emerges in some form or other, both openly and covertly. Also, in relation to China, I must remain with my statements, just as I must concerning that the USA is a superpower which spreads worldwide death, ruin and destruction as well as hatred and intrigues, whereby the world-embracing terrorism is further steadily promoted. With death-bringing, remote-controlled drones, Obama fights according to the will of those others who have forced him to so do, and now have pushed all the might and responsibility for that onto him alone.

It doesn't sound good for the people of the United States.

You are right, Smukhuti, I don't see any mention of race playing a role in this conflict in this CR. An earlier one did mention it, however perhaps it was just in passing. Since the later CR is more relevant, and more detailed, let's go with this. I don't want to see a race war any more than anyone else here.

-----
"A few words of wisdom from Billy from the CR 154 regarding how overpopulation comes to play on earth and what actually causes degenerate minds such as terrorism, murderers, fanatists, etc. Read verse 19 of the report.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154"
- Learnmore12

Not sure if this is what you referring to. Continuing past line 19 of CR154:

Billy: But through the overall disregard of the provision for marriage, it also happens that many wrong and not determined marriages are entered, from which also many descendants originate who also aren't determined. These descendants then largely find no connection in their families, as well as not in the environment and in the society of their civilization. As I know, you designate these not determined descendants as descendants of overpopulation. These are human beings who are produced thoughtlessly and through falsehood and who become placed into the world and who, therefore, cannot find their way in the world within a natural framework. These, then, are those who operate illegally, who become terrorists and anarchists and who want to turn the world and the social order upside down with murder, mayhem and violence, or with sectarianism and fanaticism. And the more the human beings of the Earth produce such not determined or unconsidered offspring and bring them into the world, the greater the number of human beings of overpopulation and, with it, the number of those who cry for murder, war, mayhem, revenge, hatred, sectarianism, fanaticism, terrorism, and anarchism and who also manage it all. From this, it follows that with the number of the overpopulation - containing not determined as well as irresponsibly produced descendants - murder, mayhem, crime, and sectarianism, etc. continue to grow steadily and tremendously and cannot be contained. But these not determined as well as irresponsibly produced descendants also include those freaks who are abnormal or fallen to euphoria, etc.

Overpop is a huge issue. It touches upon immigration as much as miscegenation as much as the general break down of society. And so far unaddressed is how the drawdown of the overpop conundrum should occur when the races of man are taken into account - should we designate a certain number of incarnate spirits per race, or ignore the existentials of race and hope for the best?

-----
"I agree all races must be preserved....and all countries need their citizens to remain in those countries and find ways to improve their life situations.. "
- MsMichelle

Thanks for that. I am not saying that multiculturalism is completely evil, but rather that it isn't being used as one of Earth's assets right now. Instead, multicultrualism is being used as a weapon, as an excuse to break down countries. I much prefer multiculturalism as an asset, which means more much more limited cultural integration - but not ceased altogether, no, definitely not. We just have to allow time for everyone in any given society to more comfortably get to know one-another's distinct cultures. This should be a gentle process of exploration, not a forced one of integration, nor coerced through guilt or false, duplicitous morality. This would generate a respectful world - one where the disparate populations are respected, not denied the fact of their existence.

"You cannot expect BEAM to comment on our racial madness especially when he's seen various "colors" of human beings during his travels and experiences."
- MsMichelle

I can hope for it. Everything BEAM says adds to the pot of wisdom, even when it corrects me, or you, or anyone else. Everything BEAM says is worth listening to, considering, pondering, discussing, in German or otherwise. Racial issues are are a huge part of the challenges our world faces. I strongly do hope that he would expound more upon them.

"If you take away your focus on "color and/or race" and concentrate on "behavior", you will determine, we ALL share in the problems this world face."
- MsMichelle

Agreed. However, race and culture do play a role in shaping/determining the direction our world will go in, regardless of whether we want to ignore it or not. I think it best to acknowledge this, and then find a way to take it into account. We are trying to build a global society, and we can't do this by ignoring a huge glaring part of the equation. Rather, let's figure out how to deal with this element, too, in a respectful manner.

-----
"yes, european white genocide .. so planet-wide, the european whites genocide the browns, the blacks, the reds, the yellows, the 'others' .. they take over their lands, export their religious beliefs, enslave their peoples and then centuries later all those whom they enslaved live somewhat freely in their exploited, stolen lands and all mix together and then the whites bitch and moan about racial genocide rather than look at the effect from the cause they initiated in the first place"
- Bruce (Earthling)

That's so cynical, I hardly know where to begin. You certainly know your own history. Rather than deconstruct your statement, I think I will let it stand. Should you ever want to change that vindictive attitude, I look forward to hearing what you have learned.

-----
"Seems strange that you cannot speak the truth any more.
I wonder what the critics are afraid of?"
- Votan

I wish I could say.
Mostly, some people want to be able to control the narrative.
Here's another interview that discusses that. Although I disagree with a number of Tim Murdock's premises, he does at least tackle the issues, and try to make sense of them. The interview has been pre-vetted for offending comments, and has passed my own smell test (for what that's worth.)
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2014/R314-141008.php

Thanks again for all your comments. As long as we keep talking (pleasantly), we will hone our respective arguments, and hopefully work our way closer to an agreement in the light of truth.
: )
Life

Getknowledge

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clearly from the Meier material, overpopulation is the #1 problem on Earth, which is the root cause of practically 99% of our ever increasing problems (political, social, economical and environmental; combined), which should be reduced to 500 million, humanely.

The Plejaren have transmitted impulses to help shape today's world, gladly, they are now transmitting impulses to help prevent future catastrophes, importantly, like the genocide of all life on Earth, like planet Akart.

As an ex-christian, I take great pride in being able to recognize who Billy is, through his work. I love the symbolism in the photo of him under the holographic cross.
Tien

Norm

Post Number: 1559
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish Billy would explain why Obama hired Eric Holder an ant-white racist. And keeps inviting racist Al Sharpton to the White House in fact over 70 times. And explain Obama's stance on supporting The fraudulent Hands Up Don't Shoot lies of the Ferguson Missouri rioters in the police defensive shooting. Even Eric Holder's investigation agreed with the police version. Obama allowed this to spin out of control & hurt race relations for years. Then Obama opens the borders for the world which will cause an endless flow of people coming here & will crash an already broken system. Obama seems like a moron to me not this great leader Billy had me believe. At some point Obama needs to take responsibility it can't always be his advisers fault.

Simon5413

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone -- I have a question you all might be able to answer. I've been steadily reading this Billy Meier material -- keeping an open mind and generally being convinced of the validity of it all. But then I finally got to Contact Report 251.

In this contact report, Ptaah basically says that that the all the photos and videos Billy took of the Plejaren craft were staged in a way to appear as fake.

Specifically, Ptaah said:

"Only by executing certain flight maneuvers, which you then were able to film, photograph and disseminate throughout the globe, was the worldwide UFO controversy ensured that led to the previously mentioned outcome."

So my question is -- how does an advanced civilization such as the Plejarens think it's more beneficial to the mission for Billy's photos to appear as fake?? If anything it should be the complete opposite. Honestly I thought it was one of the stupidest things I've read.

Supposedly they wanted to generate controversy about UFO's to get people to start talking about it.

but why wouldn't the normal movements of the Plejaren craft be just as effective?

How is The Mission served better by trying to deceive the people of Earth????

Sadly, this cast a big shadow on the entirety of everything I'm reading, and I'm hoping that there is a more logical explanation to this. Obviously there is much more reading to do (and even more if I got around to learning German)... so if anyone has any light to shed on this I would appreciate it.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 589
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pretty good question Simon. I see no logical reason behind trying to add a "fake" look to a supposed genuine UFO flight. It undermines rather than support the authenticity of the video.

Criticism for this is that Meier (and co.) faked his beamship videos with models and to "cover up" the obvious give aways of using a hanging models, he came up with 'ET's deliberately did it' defence.
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is somebody drinking stupid juice or what? Exactly where in Ptaah's statement is there ANYTHING that says or even implies that the photos of the "craft were staged in a way to appear as fake."?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Norm and others interested:

All of us want to "focus" on color/race/ethnicity/etc and use that an an "excuse" for someone's "behavior" or "actions".

Try this....

Look at "everyone" as colorless....meaning "see" everyone as the "same". Once you do, you will have an "eureka moment". That's if you are ready to confront you own "prejudice".

Most people choose to forget, President Obama is "biracial". He is "black" and "white".

We all see what we want to see
Hear what we want to hear.

Sadly, this will not change during our lifetime.

My understanding regarding BEAM's comments about President Obama are:

He felt we would "look" passed "race" if we had a biracial president.

President Obama "embodies" ALL of US. Yet, we cannot move pass his "color".

Most of the racial tension involve "dark races" vs "white races" and it doesn't matter what country you reside or what language you speak.

Personally, we are so complex and troubling with our "thinking". This will explain why those choosing to "help" us are confused and disappointed.

If I were "looking" in from another planet, I would steer away and "observe", because personally, we are so far from the "spiritual teaching", and our "future personalities" will have to "justify" our ignorance, illogical, and irrational behaviors, thoughts and actions.

salome
MsMichelle

Learnmore12

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Simon5413,

I had to read the CR251 to really understand what was being mentioned by Ptaah. Nowhere has it been mentioned that Billy faked the photos of their ships. The photos are genuine, but they purposely created movements such as pendulum movements and swaying motions, etc. which were not their normal ship movements, but it kind of resembled the movements of the fake pictures which were taken by earth frauds who want to create a sensation among us. These type of movements of their ships were recorded in order to create a sensation in earth peoples' mind to attract attention towards Billy and Meiar and his teachings. Because we earth people have a strange way of undestanding things when it comes of UFOs and the like. This is what the Plejaren's understood of us since our knowledge of extraterrestrials were degenerated from all the Hollywood movies and so on. One thing we must understand, however, is that Plejaren's are human beings too. They think and act like humans in every respect with the exception that they are so much more advanced in their way of thinking, and for this reason,it is very hard for them to understand our way of thinking which does not make any sense to them. The Plejaren's have said that it is very difficult to tell what the human beings of earth will do next, even with their advanced technology, because we earth human beings think one thing and act differently. In other words, we do not act the way we think.

Rosemarie

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

simon5413. i think this is what u want.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Plausible_Deniability.

and the 7th q here.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1988)

uncovering the ufo cover up is not their main agenda.
the teachings are.

Simon5413

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the responses. Rosemarie those links are helpful (i skimmed them and plan to read them more thoroughly later today).

Mahigitam hits the nail on the head. Undermining the authenticity of the photos and videos might serve to get people talking about the UFO controversy, but it gives many people a VERY good reason to write off this entire Billy Meier thing as a fraud. I understand that the UFO coverup is not the main agenda, but it is undeniably a huge and integral part of what gets people to buy into the Billy Meier stuff. To deliberately take measures to cast doubt upon that aspect is unbelievably illogical.

If indeed the Billy Meier story is all REAL and TRUE, then there should be a purity and non-ambiguity to it. One would think that every effort would be made to avoid providing reasons for people to criticize it, to cast doubt on it.

I was willing to look past all the predictions that weren't "released" until after the events had occurred. But this...

Michael Horn -- here is a larger quote that shows what Ptaah was saying (I assume you didn't go back and re-read contact report 251):

"We found that their falsified movie and photo material appealed to terrestrial humans, particularly to those so-called UFO experts who call themselves ufologists and the like, and this even includes some well-respected scientists. The absurdity of the falsifications, and the people who believed them, is stunning yet extremely effective. For this reason, we executed maneuvers with our genuinely existing flying objects, e.g., jerky pendulum movements and certain skipping and floating movements, which ordinarily are not a part of our flying objects' normal movements and flight techniques. Instead, they appeared like those ridiculous, abrupt pendulum and strange swaying movements of the manipulated movies and photos by the UFO swindlers, liars and charlatans. The fact that we chose to execute these movement types is based on the reasoning that they, in particular, would result in the worldwide, fierce UFO controversy which resulted in many hardships for you, of course."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page