Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 31, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through March 31, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1561
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, of course it about behavior. And I'm questioning Obama's. Just because he's mixed doesn't excuse him with what seems like his friendship with known bigots. There are plenty of mixed people that hate one side of their background in fact Malcolm X hated white people at one time. Yet his grandfather was white Scottish.

Norm

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, "yes, european white genocide .. so planet-wide, the european whites genocide"

I have to agree with this guy Douglas Murray & his reply to that on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdojiReZ5Y

Michaelhelfert, I have been studying your links & now I'm wonder what the hell is going on here. When I see stuff like this from Barbra Spectre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g & I read quote from former French Prime mister Sarkozy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Its time to ask these uncomfortable questions. If its a natural thing, thats one thing, but if its manipulated then its unacceptable. One link after another. I sure hope its all bull. I had to ask Billy in this round about the diversity trends in all white dominated countries.

Earthling

Post Number: 914
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, first of all, the term 'European white genocide' is absurd hyperbolic nonsense coined by some lawyer-type trying to flip things around under the example and precedent of 'reverse-discrimination'.

I'm far from an expert on the history of immigration on this planet but it's common knowledge that some combination of ethical, moral, good humans and disgruntled or criminal european whites left their homelands for north america and violently took over the lands of the so-called 'red' natives and essentially mass-murdered them and put them on 'reservations', gave them alcohol and religion to finish the job. Then those european whites captured and enslaved black humans from africa to do manual labor and paid them zilch, not to mention the killing and torturing that went along with that, not to mention taking their females for sexual purposes which naturally created biracial humans. All that led to european whites genociding european whites, aka the US Civil War, because some european whites said, 'uh, maybe this isn't right and correct to murder and enslave other humans of other colors'. Then the US wanted cheap labor so the borders were opened to the south, east & west, hence more mixing. The same went on in Europe. We created this great melting-pot situation and we can't go back in a time machine and reverse it now that we don't like the effects of it all. Since we can't do that, clever ones came up with the alarming but ridiculous term 'european white genocide'. The European whites spun their own rope, made the noose, hung it from the highest tree and then stuck their necks in it. It didn't happen overnight.

So the fact is we are all stuck together in this mess and we have to work it out. I'm all for closing borders with tight security and certain regulated exceptions. I'm all for a control of births as put forth by FIGU. I got tons of illegals living where I live, you think I like that?

But give me a break, the original genociders calling it genocide and a bloodless one at that, is a joke and disrespectful to actual and factual systematic bloody mass murder of those tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of humans killed by european whites, which is not to say that other races aren't equally guilty of such crimes in the past and in the present.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Mahigitam

Post Number: 591
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since it is clear now that who is having the stupid juice, lets move forward.

Simon5413, there are even people who believe that this 'self-discrediting' strategy of Plejaren could also be behind the Meier's controversial space and time travel pictures.
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 534
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Norm,

At the request of people both on and off the forum, I set about to write Herr Meier a letter about my own mildly negative critiques of (unmentionable), and how that was unacceptable to many people here on the forum. In preparation, in order to get my assertions on solid footing, I spent a month full-time looking specifically into this one topic before sending Herr Meier a letter. I wanted to make absolutely sure, before I raised this topic with him, that I was on solid ground in my assertion that (unmentionable) have been engaging in an undeclared race war. Tracing it it back, through quotes as well as writings and actions, an unbroken direct line of intention can be found at the upper-most levels of (unmentionable) for at least a few centuries, and a broken line can be followed before that. There is so, so much here that I never knew about previously, it was incredibly freeing to learn, though sickening. All of our lives we are taught that white people were history's bad boys, enslaving, murdering, etc. Come to find out that we aren't nearly as evil as we have been taught. In fact, we have faced genocide more times in various countries than you could count. There is too much evidence to say "something" is going on - we can know exactly what's going on if we just look into the historical record. The paragons of (unmentionable) say exactly what they are doing on numerous occasions.

I watched a documentary last night which I found analogous to this exact situation: Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief. It seems to me that people have a tough time even considering this meme because it is just so completely opposite to what they had thought their world was, kinda like with the whole extraterrestrial thing. Not only is the belief in our morality twisted around to justify our own genocide, it's reinforced by social mores that continuously keep us on track, telling us how guilty we are, and how we deserve this. It's making for a horribly tangled web of deceit, breaking down families as much as countries, even when it ruins lives, ultimately for the purpose of breaking down an entire species of human being.

I don't know if white people will wake up in time to deal with this. Already the damage to our respective societies is so thorough, unprecedentedly, that our species may not recover from it. If we do, it will be because of a direct attempt to deal with this problem, anything short of that will not be enough. And what backlash will happen for the (unmentionable) if people do at least wake up, I don't know. Right now, I am myself so shocked by the certainty of what I have learned, I am still dissociated from my own anger about it. I haven't yet heard back from Herr Meier. This is a very politically incorrect discovery, and admittedly he may just not respond, or deny it's happening like most everyone else. I'm not sure how I will continue with the FIGU if he does that. I gotta move forward with the truth. I afford myself the luxury of only being interested in the truth, no matter what it might be. I'm not explaining this to wake other people up, just to say this is who I am and what I've learned.

Hope that helps.
Life

Sonicecho

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,
Recently President Obama gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Despite huge unemployment and flat wages for the American working class. Poll after poll indicate the American people of all political persuasions do not want amnesty or more immigration to America.Is this an example of what you said earlier that no one would follow the rule of law anymore? The American people clearly do not want more immigration and he's going against the will of the people.
Is this huge increase of immigration going to hurt the American economy, worker and environment more? Is this amnesty one of the factors that might contribute to future civil wars you mentioned in your contact reports?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> There's nothing in Ptaah's comments to indicate that they faked anything because they had the intelligence to create and utilize possible movements and effects with their actual beamships.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be quite honest, the white race is the race that needs the most humility on earth. Despite that, the MASS mixing of races isn't some sort of grand agenda but rather non-thinking and utter stupidity of all races involved (Not just white) in the mixing face possible extinction eventually.

Ironically, I'm in an interracial relationship with a white woman, yet I do not encourage the world to follow my exception and I am very aware of the dangers MASS race mixing can produce.

That being said, writing letters to Billy can only do so much because FIGU and Billy, and even the Plejaren are neutral influences. To further that, let's also add that you can't just go out and convert people into a civil segregation or tell them what to do or what not to do due to free will and quite frankly, that would be somewhat religious. The backlash might be more than what you bargain for.

Of course people of their respective races have a right in the continuation of their kind and there is no fault there, however Earth is a kind of planet that needs to feel the fire before it learns. Be careful you don't add to it.

Norm

Post Number: 1563
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, Please do you think I don't already know the standard narrative history. Am I not allowed to question it? If Billy has called for the non mixing of the Races & some group is manipulating the world to race mix. I want to know.

Michaelhelfert, I've seen a few red flags on some of those sites associated with this White Genocide movement. As someone that's studied the 3rd Reich because of my hobby as a child in painting Military Lead Figures/Tanks etc. Which lead me to studying uniforms banners etc. I have noticed over the years that the Neo-Nazis love the bold symbols & always tried to use Nazis symbolism without being noticed. Two groups associated with that White Rabbit radio website have raised my alarm. Specifically and I could be wrong but the White Rabbit they use as a mascot symbol has lightning bolt runic eyes. The Neo Nazis sites also like to use the Red, Black & White color of the 3rd Reich Flag. So when I see that type of stuff it sets off a red flag to me & they could be Hitler sympathizers. Which I want no part of!

Jedaiah, I hear you. I don't think I would at this point stop myself from dating outside my race because of Billy info. But who knows in the future. I was in the camp of its ok whats the big deal until Billy mentioned it.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree, if and when we all discover the "truth" about our histories, cultures, hereditary we will all be "sick" and "disgusted". We all have been lied to, misled for centuries.

BEAM may feel is may be too much for all of us to handle, especially since the "damage" has been already done.
MsMichelle

Getknowledge

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This mantra “Anti-racist is codeword for anti-white.” is being spread on the net and put on billboards.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1448354/thumbs/o-ANTIRACIST-IS-A-CODE-WORD-FOR-ANTIWHITE-SIGN-570.jpg?6

According to research by the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Intelligence Report," the phrase is part of a 221-word screed by a segregationist named Robert Whitaker. Whitaker calls the text "The Mantra," and it has been repeated all over the internet by white supremacists and separatists.

The Mantra, which SPLC says first appeared in 2006, seems to indicate a fear of interracial marriage combined with a feeling that those who argue in favor of diversity only argue for diversity in predominantly-white countries (and not in say, Japan).  

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the phrase and the Mantra have been spread on the Internet by activists who call themselves "the swarm. Another man – who calls himself Horus the Avenger but who the SPLC identified as a Timothy Gallaher Murdock of Dearborn Heights, Mich. – has spread the Mantra and his fear of a "white genocide" through a site called White Rabbit Radio.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/where_does_that_billboard_phra.html

"The mantra"

A specific form of this argument, dubbed "the mantra," was written by Bob Whitaker[10] (who believes that all Jews hope to eliminate white gentiles, just so you know[11]) and subsequently copy-pasted on various forums, blogs and comments boxes across the Internet, even when race is completely irrelevant to the subject. It runs as follows:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.[12]

Later versions of the mantra have subtle changes; most notably, the two uses of "everybody says" in the second line are replaced with "they say." This sums up the straw man at the heart of the argument: exactly who is saying this? If the people being described have political power, then what body do they belong to - one which has control over the immigration policies of both the Netherlands and Japan?

Beyond this, the mantra is a poorly written Gish Gallop which makes a number of flawed points along its way. It begins by claiming "Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for everybody!" - creating a false equivalence between ethnic origins (Asia, Africa) and race ("white"). It is notable that in the United States, the term "Asian" tends to refer to people from East Asian countries such as China, Japan and Korea whereas in the United Kingdom it tends to refer to people from South Asian countries (i.e. its former colonies) such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, and both these definitions exclude those from other parts of the Asian continent such as the Middle East and Siberia. Apparently those who use the mantra are aware that a logically consistent argument claiming "Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, Europe for everybody!" wouldn't work out so well for white nationalists in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United States.

As a result, it seems to classify the United States as a "white country," even though the country only has a white, rather than a Native American, majority due to historical colonialism. It portrays Africa as having an all-black population; even if we leave aside the primarily Arab countries in the north of the continent this characterization ignores the fact that South Africa, which is 79% black, proportionately has a larger number of ethnic minority people than Australia (92% white) and the United Kingdom (87% white). Another argument is that the total percentage of white population has been decreasing since the 1900s; this overlooks the distinction between percentage and population number. Whites made up 75.1% of the total US population in 2000, and 72.4% in 2010; this is not a decrease in population, however, as the overall number of whites actually rose from 211,460,626 to 223,553,265.[13] Also, it is simply untrue that "nobody" complains about immigration to Asian countries. Asian countries do, in fact, have far-right idiots paranoid about being overrun by immigrants, such as Japan's uyoku dantai.[wp] Sound familiar?

One more gap in the mantra is the question of exactly why this alleged genocide is being carried out. Most conspiracy theories have a motive of some kind for the conspiracy to be orchestrated; this one, however, does not. (When asked, proponents' reasons tend to boil down to some variant of "Jewsdidit.")

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-racist_is_a_code_word_for_anti-white
Tien

Votan

Post Number: 307
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah

Do you remember reading anything about the mixture
of races on other planets.

Earth could be a trial.
joe

Simon5413

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J.W. Deardoff's bit about plausible deniability is very interesting (referenced by rosemarie in the previous response).

From what I can gather from reading it, basically the Plejaren's are / were willing to allow their influence and technology to be used only so much that it generated "interest" in Billy Meier, but not so much that it would go so far as to undeniably confirm their existence and "rupture the UFO coverup".

From my perspective (which is admittedly still very incomplete given the sheer amount of information I have yet to take in), planting seeds of deception and misinformation in the same package that also supposedly contains the the purest truth we all ultimately seek, aka the spiritual teaching, poisons the well. Why would they poison the well? How does that serve The Mission??

If the spiritual teaching is SO important for everyone to learn, why wouldn't the Plejarens (and other involved ETs) take extra special care NOT to contaminate its legitimacy?

How can they care so much about making sure this massive quantity of information about Billy Meier and his experiences and teachings is recorded and made publicly available, but shroud it with reasons to doubt it? There seems to be some notion that those "ready" for the truth will see past or ignore the deceptions, and those not ready for it are just that; such a notion is not exactly unique in the world of spiritual beliefs and practices, and thus I am left wondering what (at the core level) sets this Billy Meier stuff apart, why should one choose his spiritual teaching over others?

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered many times by many people over the course of the years this information has been available, so I apologize to those who have already been through this discussion before. I'll continue reading and see where it leads me.

Votan

Post Number: 308
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Honestly in most cases it has nothing to do with the colour but the individual.

Unfortunately it is in our genes to hate and love.
joe

Rosemarie

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

simon 5413. it seems they tried to imitate the fakes. but if u look further on their imitations, for e.g. the pendulum movie, you'll see the tree swaying at the exact time the ship moved close to it - which not a play toy can do. and this in the same way, they're telling us to look closer, criticize everything. the same way this has affected u. u took ur own investigation, made own thoughts, and think by ur own good will.

i guess through this, those who deserve the truth are those who look, look closer, stand up and walk all by themselves solely by their own towards that way to truth.

if maybe some chose to look away without even seeing a little. let them, in my opinion. the truth is not greedy to take our freewills. but it is patient and willing to wait always.

Votan

Post Number: 309
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon 5413

You have to understand that in reality we are still a backward race.

We love wars and religion.

They have to be careful with what they tell us otherwise we could blow up the whole universe.

Tesla actually had the technology to split the earth in two and also the universe.

I suppose that is why they are down playing Tesla. They probably or other races sent impulses to Tesla.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 797
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah,

Your post was like a diamond in the rough containing much wisdom, with the exception of the word "humility". Humility is a word with roots in cult-religious-sectarian-God-delusion-belief so subservience can be demanded from the masses. As Gaiaguys pointed out all those years ago, the word FIGU uses is "modesty" (Bescheidenheit) and there is a big non-religious difference in using that word. I have never read the word "humility" in Billy's books, and stopped using the word for the rest of my life. Perhaps a better way to say it would have been "the white race is the race that needs the most modesty on earth"...

In a day or two, for you non-German readers, I will post a brief translation of the opinion of AA's perception of Earth's white race, which is not very positive. As a white man (German/Polish), I have never forgotten these certain passages, and they have stuck with me over the years, and I ponder them from time to time, and in AA's own words, the white race as the negative ruling race is not going away anytime soon, so everyone worried about "white genocide" can just relax and get over it...
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Jedaiah

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Norm
Interracial coupling IS okay but ONLY as rarities. Besides, that's also what makes the connection special is the rarity of it.
Billy answered this himself:

========================================
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 07:31 pm:
John_marks
I am a black man married to a white woman. My wife and I love each other very much and we are both aware of the spirit teaching and The Creation. We strive hard to live under The Creation's laws and recommendations and honestly, we do a good job of it.
I've seen so much talk of you against interracial coupling and while I am not encouraging the world to suddenly mix into one race, I believe in exceptions. It is fair couples like us should exist and exist without being judged. Especially when we love each other and we strive under the spirit teachings.
Do you aree with this Billy?

"Of course there are exceptions. What has been said is that the mixing of races on a broad scale, e.g. through mass migration, has many (but not only) negative effects, health-wise, cultural, political, etc.

If you love each other then there’s absolutely no problem. Enjoy it."

- Billy
========================================

The problem is the MASS race mixing which, logically thought out, is an issue as it can not only endanger the entirety of the mixing races but have many negative effects culturally, politically and let's not forget the diseases etc. that can arise from such split gene degeneration over time.

However if two people do truly love each other then that goes beyond skin color and I can, without a shadow of doubt, testify for that any day. Nevertheless, most people in this world have not a clue what true love is and they couple (interracial or not) when they shouldn't even be coupled at all. You combine that with the non-thinking of the masses, the mislead enigma of 'racial acceptance' and extreme left mollycoddling, then you have the problem we are currently facing.

So how does this get fixed?

Through patient, non-passionate, wise, subtle influences that speak of logic and truth concerning the matter but with a balanced attitude in that direction much in the same manner Billy gave that response. Earth has to experience these things before they learn. You need to give this planet room to make their mistakes. They will learn eventually or they will be destroyed, and that is a generalization beyond just racial mixing.

Melissa

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon,

Today, we still exist in a world of religion. Meaning that, you can't step too far back into your own history (parents/grandparents/etc) without religion/belief being strongly interwoven into their thoughts/actions. This mass-production of a religious-way of thinking has enormous effects, based upon thought/action impulses/energies. Even (we) on this forum, have lingering effects of religious-types of thoughts at times, mostly concerning (belief), or (looking to a greater power/knowledge outside of ourselves to guide us, help us, make us better). Even as we go through the steps to walk on our own and think for ourselves, we are not completely free from a possible reversion to stop thinking for ourselves. Even the slightest reversion, is to expect answers from someone else (which we will believe - for the most part) rather than to just observe the information and then discover its truth/non-truth on our own, for ourselves. This learning process encourages us towards other high qualities of creation/evolution, such as contentment with life, with others, with the planet, etc., which also leads to other high qualities such as peace, equanimity, love, etc. This process is kinda/very new to us, and takes a lot of practice to obviously get any better at it.

So maybe, if a group of humans, (let's say the Plejaren), were to travel to our time and place for the purpose of supporting the mission (which is to offer truthful information - which will ultimately one day end religion), then also will all of their actions coincide with this and their objectives. To go against their own objectives (which they have done in the past), and if they were to use for instance, cooler/more realistic flying techniques, will/may only result in a lot of people to (follow/believe/or even worship) them. It might have done more harm than good. I'm sure, that if a group of people from the way way way far future, would even have a book full of (what-not-to-do-again) to help them stay on the right track for the goal of succeeding their mission, which is to help Billy present the truthly truth of the spirit teaching, and not to encourage the religious-infected minds of the way-to-many (at this time and place.) This also allows me to think that what-ever-it-is that they are doing, has a deeper purpose towards their mission's success.

It is suggested and also very helpful, to look at both negative and positive aspects of your own thoughts/actions when pondering these topics, and while trying to balance yourself (your thoughts and actions) to both sides of the force, you may find additional truths you would be unable to discover any other way.

(just my perspective)
-Melissa

Msmichelle

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great Point Rosemarie!!!

I agree, we all must find the "truth" as individuals and not expect BEAM to tell us, but "guide" us.

The truth is there, however, we must remove our layers of unknowing, step by step.

I agree, we all must be allowed to ask questions, however, keep in mind, WE must in the end, decide for ourselves.
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as the term "fake", when I first discovered BEAM back in 2008, I knew without ANY doubt the wedding cake and the other photos were "real".

I cannot express in words, but I knew deep within myself.

We all have a certain level of "vision", in order words, we "see" what we want to "see". Therefore, that would explain our obsessions with aspects of our societies we "refuse" to let go.
MsMichelle

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 535
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of us are always interested in individual freedom,
and most of us don't want to think of the consequences our choices have upon others.
But our choices do impact others,
often unbeknownst to us,
both in small ways, and in large.

Bruce (Earthling)

But give me a break, the original genociders calling it genocide and a bloodless one at that, is a joke and disrespectful to actual and factual systematic bloody mass murder of those tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of humans killed by european whites, which is not to say that other races aren't equally guilty of such crimes in the past and in the present.

In common usage, the concept 'genocide' has two meanings. The first is ending of a race of people, brought about deliberately rather than through natural means. The second is violent racism. According to the U.N., there are other meanings to the concept as well, but we don't really need to go there.
Just because the mainstream media uses 'genocide' exclusively to refer to violent racism, let's not allow that to stupify the conversation.

Sonicecho:

Hello Mr. Meier,
Recently President Obama gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Despite huge unemployment and flat wages for the American working class. Poll after poll indicate the American people of all political persuasions do not want amnesty or more immigration to America.Is this an example of what you said earlier that no one would follow the rule of law anymore? The American people clearly do not want more immigration and he's going against the will of the people.
Is this huge increase of immigration going to hurt the American economy, worker and environment more? Is this amnesty one of the factors that might contribute to future civil wars you mentioned in your contact reports?

The place to ask Herr Meier (Billy) a question is another section of the forum called "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered". It opens up for limited times approximately once per month. You might want to review all the questions that have previously been put to Herr Meier (and Christian) in order to better form and frame your questions. Your question may have already been addressed there in a previous question/answer period.

Jedaiah: Thanks for your thoughtful comments. You obviously are thinking about these issues on your own.

To be quite honest, the white race is the race that needs the most humility on earth.

We all need the humility to not negatively impact other people. I disagree that "the white race is the race that needs the most humility on earth". I think that approach is as denigrating as any other. Rather than focus on who 'needs the most humility', let's focus on how we can all relate to each other in a respectful manner.

...the MASS mixing of races isn't some sort of grand agenda but rather non-thinking and utter stupidity of all races involved (Not just white) in the mixing face possible extinction eventually.

The mass mixing of races of people is planned, pushed, even coerced, and one group of people anticipate turning this to their utility. Human nature is what it is: predictable, and thus manipulable.

That being said, writing letters to Billy can only do so much because FIGU and Billy, and even the Plejaren are neutral influences. To further that, let's also add that you can't just go out and convert people into a civil segregation or tell them what to do or what not to do due to free will and quite frankly, that would be somewhat religious. The backlash might be more than what you bargain for.
Of course people of their respective races have a right in the continuation of their kind and there is no fault there, however Earth is a kind of planet that needs to feel the fire before it learns. Be careful you don't add to it.

My purpose in bringing this issue up here on the forum is abit more long-term than just untying the knotty problem we find ourselves in right now. You are right: realistically we cannot expect this world to listen to Herr Meier's pronouncements in the immediate future, especially when we are telling people what a significant percentage do not wish to hear. For myself, I didn't really start to consider the ramifications of this issue until I realized that (unmentionable) probably won't allow any group of people to grow into a group that can threaten their subtle dominance. This presumption on my part is what got me started down this path, and I still believe that. I concern myself with not wanting 'to add fuel to the fire' alot: this is not an easy issue to approach without raining on someone's parade.

Norm:

I've seen a few red flags on some of those sites associated with this White Genocide movement.

Thanks for the warning. I have also noticed this. In the spirit of questioning everything, mere association does not mean advocating for insanity. People have called me 'Nazi', too, even though we aren't talking about rebuilding a 'Fourth Reich". It's just about respecting people's cultures and races. Here's another (non-inflammatory) interview of people discussing these issues in a manner that has nothing to do with Nazi's.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2014/R314-140528.php

MsMichelle:

BEAM may feel is may be too much for all of us to handle, especially since the "damage" has been already done.

I have wondered that, too. Regardless of whether we can handle it, we are faced with it. Just like with our other pervasive environmental and social problems, we have to deal with what's before us, the best we can, even if we can only field mangled solutions.

Tien (Getknowledge):

According to research by the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Intelligence Report,"...

The SPLC is very biased, basically a sister org to the ADL. I wish I could say otherwise, but I only trust everything they say to be extremely skewed. They are abunch of lawyers after all, and thus are used to presenting 'their side' in an adversarial manner in order bias 'the truth' in the court of public opinion.

Votan:

Honestly in most cases it has nothing to do with the colour but the individual.
Unfortunately it is in our genes to hate and love.

Your first comment is abit too vague for me to figure out exactly what you were referring to. Care to elaborate abit more?
It is in our genes to love and hate, and as well, much of our disposition to life is determined by our genes. This is neither good nor bad, it just is the way it is. We live through a body for a lifetime, then we move on.

I again wonder about CR345. If we could talk about that, I think it would help this conversation. (It's just a suggestion.) Again, thank you all for the discussion. As long as we walk into this delicate garden, with it's potential for a maelstrom, as long as we approach this topic gently, I hope to learn something useful. Thanks.
Life

Jedaiah

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Corey

Sure, modesty can be considered a better word although my use of the word 'humility' did not point to any religious intention rather in the sense of 'losing arrogance'. Nevertheless, I like the word 'modesty' more anyway.

Thank you.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page