Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 30, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through December 30, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Vincent

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thanks for showing me FIGU's viewpoint on electronic payments. I never read that before.

I only buy things over the internet with Paypal because it is safer then credit cards but I always knew that even it is not 100% safe. That's why I have it link to a credit card with only $500 limit so if anything happens I will not get burnt that much.

Btw, if someone buys Figu products from another source does Figu still gets the profits from those sales?

Vincent

Post Number: 153
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, I just ordered "The Psyche".

Thanks!

Savio

Post Number: 764
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent

Thanks, I am aware of your order.

Bonnie will take care of everything.

Enjoy reading the book.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Doogsnova

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently, Michael Horn came out with a press release for Reuters, which is supposed to have led to a picture of the Wedding Cake UFO briefly show up on a Reuters digital billboard in Times Square, New York City.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-pentagon-report-corroborates-prophetic-information-in-recently-released-film-279408522.html

I would like to see more social media involvement from FIGU, more merchandise choices such as bumper stickers and t-shirts, and live broadcasts of the non-core group meetings on Google+ / YouTube. Here are other suggestions to further the mission and gain more students of the teachings:

1. Twitter account
2. Facebook page
3. LinkedIn page
4. Google+ account and hangouts
5. FIGU international email newsletter that is free
6. more merchandise like bumper stickers, tshirts
7. a forum section for fan inspired art
8. Reddit / Imgur posts
9. make some of the major works available in public libraries (of which NONE are available in my local network of more than a dozen NY libraries near my house, based on a recent database search)

We need to reach the young generation before they discover all the debunkers, and then never look at Billy Meier material again, because they see strange photos that they believe are faked. For example, I think the wedding cake UFO is one of the worst pictures to plaster in media, because it is too easily dismissed. Instead, perhaps more images of the Plejarens. This requires creativity and innovation, which does not come across to me in my experience with FIGU, resp. FIGU Canada, who shut everyone out in an exclusive and off-putting way.

Perhaps we should have a place for people of all countries to interact other than this forum, such as a Facebook fan page moderated by FIGU members. You all seem to forget that Facebook has a billion members, yet seem perfectly content with your closed door meetings. I have never been reached by the mission using modern social media, which is why I am asking for more from FIGU in this respect.

If you do a live Google Hangout of the non-core member meetings, then this can be viewed around the world on YouTube, LIVE for any amount of people to see. Then it is up on YouTube forever.

I would be happy to help build this online presence under contract with FIGU.

The goal is to make the Meier material popular and common knowledge, as opposed to something only crackpots talk about, which is current public opinion.

In my personal experience, the vast majority of people reject Billy Meier's material outright and instantly, and anyone who is familiar with a little bit of the evidence has never even heard of FIGU.

If you do nothing, it will be 800 years until things catch on.

What are you doing to reduce that time?

How is FIGU going to improve how the world thinks about the case?

Thanks, ~Greg, NY

Michael_horn

Post Number: 908
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2014 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> http://www.zazzle.com/billyshop/gifts

Ramirez

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2014 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This section seems appropriate to announce that in early October 2014 Vivienne Legg created a Meetup group based in Sydney Australia called:

Studying Billy Meier's 70 Years of Extraterrestrial Advice

http://www.meetup.com/Studying-Billy-Meiers-40-years-of-Extraterrestrial-Advice/

Just in case you notice a discrepancy with 70 years then 40 years it's explained this way:

Billy Meier has been receiving advice from ET's for 70 years but has only been passing it on in any sort of widespread formal organized way for 40 years ..... since 1975.

Presently there exist only a small number of active functional meet face to face groups related to the Billy Meier case ..... SSSC in Hinterschmidrutti Switzerland hosted by Billy Meier, Munds Parks Arizona USA hosted by Michael Horn, Victoria Australia where Vibka Wallder and Bianca Recht give presentations in a Melbourne bookshop, Alberta Canada in a country town hosted by Darcy and now Sydney Australia hosted by Vivienne Legg.

All of these groups face a common hurdle in that for most cases vast geographical distances separate the small numbers of supporters and interested persons residing in each country hence travel to meetings and presentations becomes problematic.

Indications are that Vivienne might be able to give a formal presentation maybe once every three months for which she must travel somewhere in the vicinity of over 700 miles each way then stay with someone near the city.

So for probably all these groups which are the initial efforts and foundation stones towards making information available via face to face contacts with the general public about the mission it's a small start but ..... the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

Below are two communications from Vivienne concerning the newly established Meetup group and an invitation to any Aussies who might be able to attend.

The Billy Meier Extraterrestrial Contacts:

An introductory talk at the Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts (280 Pitt Street Sydney NSW) on Saturday, November 15th at 1:30pm, by Vivienne Legg, from the not-for-profit FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia Inc.

http://au.figu.org

What main principles distinguish this extraordinary universal teaching of life?

This extremely interesting story of extraterrestrial contact with the “Swiss farmer”, Billy Meier, has now been known in certain circles for 40 years. The hundreds of clear, close-up, daytime photographs and raft of other types of evidence fascinate many around the world and continue to excite arguments, some of which have been raging now for decades. But the spiritual teaching associated with this case still remains relatively little known. As small groups of people get together around the world to study it, more becomes available to those citizens of Earth who cannot read the original German texts.

So what is it really about? What makes it so different from all that we read from the familiar “New Age” genre?

The teaching of the Plejaren extraterrestrials and Billy Meier is multifaceted, comprehensive and is based on logic. It is wonderfully extensive and clearly reflects the high intelligence and spiritual evolutionary level of these human beings - our cosmic relatives. This teaching does not lead the student into a convoluted inner journey which would have little relevance to the here and now. It does not float around with the so-called mysterious, the concealed or veiled, nor does it require dependency on any guru or master or enlightened human being. This universal and universally valid teaching lies in the context of millennia of distortions of the same teaching - distortions which were intended to disempower and enslave the Earth human beings by those ET human beings who deceptively set themselves up as gods over the people. Distortions of the truth also occurred through lack of knowledge of the truth.

Finding the truth through our own logic and rationality is the key to real success, and our world opens up and fills with possibilities once we finally learn to properly pay attention to all things, including our own true, creational nature, instead of slavishly following imposed dogmas and unreal ideologies.

Along with others, I have been translating just a portion of the abovementioned teaching and related extraterrestrial advice for several years, last year completing Billy Meier’s book Macht der Gedanken (Might of the Thoughts), and currently translating Die Art zu Leben (The Way to Live). In my talk I will be drawing on these texts and some others to present an outline of the main principles of this teaching, with some examples of how they can be implemented in our immediate lives for our essential personal benefit as well as for the benefit of all of humanity.

There will also be an opportunity for some questions regarding the abundant, hard, scientific evidence and other information to do with this unparalleled case of extra-terrestrial contact.

Hi everyone,

It’s very encouraging to see that quite a few of you are intending to come to my talk on November 15th. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to meet you all, especially given that here in Australia there are usually just a very few people getting together over great distances (Skype usually) to learn about this. The 15th will be a great opportunity for you to get some idea of the overall principles of this spiritual teaching and also to get a sample of the depth of it as I draw on various excerpts and explanations from the teaching texts. What pleases me about this material is that it covers all aspects of life but also describes so much in great detail, leaving me feeling that I have a very practical instruction manual for understanding human consciousness – leading to greater empathy and patience and optimism among many other good things.

I should also take this opportunity to clarify that I am only visiting Sydney from time to time at this stage, and so this kind of talk will only happen every so often – hopefully more regularly in the future. But there are a few interested people already in Sydney who study the teaching and the other information of the Billy Meier case, and some of you may want to get together more informally in between more formal events. So we will see how it goes.

Thanks again for your interest. For now you might like to rummage around on the FIGU Australia website to learn a bit more. http://au.figu.org

Salome (peace in wisdom),

Vivienne
Cheers.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering if FIGU could use an automatic countdown clock to the next meditation.

Instead of all the confusion of time zones and daylight savings, 1 countdown clock will always be accurate for everyone around the world.

Certainly it would make things simpler and prevent people from doing the meditation at the wrong time. Then everyone with websites can put the same countdown clock on their site.
Can you do this?

Kenneth

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova,
Interesting concept. One option would be the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is a term that is commonly referred to as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), when not counting the precise accuracy regarding fractions of a second. Many people refer to GMT as a term that is interchangeable with UTC but timeanddate.com explains the differences between the two terms. This article explores GMT’s origin and how UTC was developed over the years. It also provides a brief overview of other time systems.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html

Patm

Post Number: 282
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Peace Meditation Countdown clock can be found at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/Events/PeaceMeditation.aspx

Salome
PatM

Markcampbell

Post Number: 907
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.zazzle.com/billyshop/gifts

Davidmg

Post Number: 159
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova;

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page#Countdown_To_Peace_Meditation

Davidmg

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 132
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2014 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea, Doogsnova.

Salome

Bill

Doogsnova

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to be difficult, but the two countdown clocks are DIFFERENT! That is, each one shows a different time until the next meditation! Sorry to be a pain, but this is what I was worried about. If you open the creationaltruth.org site, and then the future of mankind site, they show different times remaining until the next event...

Doogsnova

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to keep bothering everyone...but,

What about audiobooks? -That is for example, pay someone to narrate/ read the Goblet of The Truth, and put the entire thing on YouTube in one long video. You would have to make many sections and then put them all together. I would be willing to do it for a small fee...

My problem is that almost nobody knows what the Goblet of the Truth is, they've never heard of it. This could be another way to make more people aware of it. YouTube is the #2 website in the world...Figu Forum is #893,815 worldwide, and #123,198 in Germany.

Scott

Post Number: 2492
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only value I can see in putting the GOT into an audio format is if it is done in German. It would allow others to hear the German pronunciations and the code would be transmitted to the listener.

Vincent

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Would the impulses of the code of the German GOT be transmitted to the listener if they are asleep? If so, this would be great imo because I can have it playing every night while I'm sleeping!

Davidmg

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2014 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova;

It looks like one of the sites has not accounted for DST Daylight Savings Time. You can contact them to have it corrected.

Davidmg

Scott

Post Number: 2493
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova,

I don't know whether you have to be awake to receive the impulses, I don't think so, because there was another forum member who listened to the GOT using one of the audio speak programs and he seemed to have results...of course it could have been his own subjective experience. I will see if I can get an answer to that.

Jacob

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To my knowledge the text must be registered by the consciousness when one is awake, because one can clearly focus on the text or listen to it, the exception to my knowledge would be an hypnotic state or meditative state which would even be more efficient then a normal waking state.
Its most effective when the consciousness registers it.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Vincent

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob! I appreciate you letting me know that.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Final reminder that Vivienne Legg will be hosting a presentation about the Billy Meier case on Saturday 15 November at Sydney 1.30pm.

So far 27 persons joined the Meetup group with 18 RSVP to attend the meeting.

If you can possibly make it please come. The meeting will be held at Mechanics School Of Arts building in Castlereagh Street which is less than 10 minutes walk from either Town Hall or Museum railway stations.

Details below.

http://www.meetup.com/Studying-Billy-Meiers-40-years-of-Extraterrestrial-Advice/events/212165382/
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Sydney Meetup event took place as advertised on Saturday afternoon 15 November 2014 with 20 persons attending which is quite an exceptional turnout considering 27 persons have joined the Meetup group.

A mixture of old faces and complete strangers.

http://www.meetup.com/Studying-Billy-Meiers-40-years-of-Extraterrestrial-Advice/events/212165382/

Overall out an interesting presentation which Vivienne was obviously comfortable and relaxed with covering a wide spectrum of issues and questions raised by persons from the audience who refreshingly ..... asked sensible questions.

So i guess this is how it will likely go for some years over which time hopefully the attendances will continue to grow.

I think the best strategy is persistence however seeing that Vivienne is living about 700 miles from Sydney and only visits occasionally probably the most we can anticipate is a similar gathering and presentation maybe every 3 months unless she moves to Sydney.

So it's a front line effort face to face with the public which in the process gains valuable hands on experience for participants.

If we can get some sort of informal discussion group meeting maybe once a month between presentations that would be another step and solidification in tangible terms of getting something tangible organized on the ground.

Thanks to Vivienne for her efforts :-)
Cheers.

Tony_q

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think something that would be of great benefit to the mission would be the digitizing of the 8mm films and videos into high resolution. We have seen how the recent high resolution scans of some of the photos have resulted in details never before seen and these have directly helped to refute some of the claims of the debunkers. the new high-resolution photo book has also revealed many details that were never previously seen. so far the only way that we have seen the 8 mm films and videos is from a very low resolution video filmed on the wall projector screen. The resolution is next to useless in trying to argue points with debunkers. Simply converting these films to digital and releasing them would create huge controversy and eliminate many of the claims by skeptics. We are in an era again where the case is being attacked on all sides because it is being promoted to some success by The work of Michael Horn and others, I think anyone who is promoting the case needs all the help they can get to counteract the new wave of debunkers and the release of all the evidence in high definition maybe on a FIGU DVD would be a very great addition to their arsenal.
What do you guys think?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page