Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 26, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2528
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm
Dear Billy, There are secret plans to merge the USA, Canada & Mexico into a "North American Union". It will be North America's version of the European Union. My question is, will this happen before the predicted Untied States second Civil War. Or will this Union be the cause of the Civil War?

Billy doesn’t know about such plans.

Mahigitam
Billy,
Regarding your space journey in July 1975, you mentioned in CR 31 that you were first taken to the edge of the Universe i.e. the 7th displacement belt which is made of fine-matter or pure creational-spirit energy. And here it was stated that a passageway was artificially created to travel from DERN to DAL Universe and vice versa; also a photo of Universal Barrier was photographed by you.
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Billy-Meier-July-1975.jpg
In that photograph, towards the left, we see two complete spherical bodies that seem to be partially photographed. My question is, how come material objects exist in the 7th belt or in-between DERN and DAL Universe when it is said to be made of fine-matter or pure creational-spirit energy?

Billy doesn’t own an unaltered copy of his original photo anymore which he could examine.
He doesn’t know the meaning of the spherical forms/patterns. However, there were spherical objects around which probably belonged to the ship. He doesn’t remember because everything happened a long time ago.
An of course there were no material objects in the „tunnel“.

Getknowledge
Hi,
Does subliminal audio (and video) work?
Thanks!
Tien

Yes, but unconsciously.

Newinitiation
To Billy and Christian
Thank you for your answers as it will be very helpful in the future when raising my child.
As it stands at present the unfortunate circumstances involving Islamic terrorism especially from ISIS is very serious.
Yet I am wondering why there isn't more information concerning Mohammad and his teachings where it may assists the Muslims to better understand the context of their religion through a Muslim equivalent Talmud of Jmmanuel.
There seems to be lacking enough information about Mohammad when we have much more on Jmmanuel and Talmud of Jmmanuel.

My question is even in the light of the fact that you have written and made available the Goblet of Truth and many other written works, would you in the foreseeable future be writing more about prophet Mohammad, texts concerning Islam and its distortion of Mohammad's teachings and more in general about Mohammad's life just as you have done for Jmmanuel so that it gives a good reference for future Muslims and the world's people to understand the origin of their deep rooted problems which has culminated in so much destruction and religious wars today?
Matt lee

No, Billy has no intention to write about Mohammed’s story/life. However, in the book „The Goblet of the Truth“ Mohammed’s teaching is included, as is also the case in the book „OM“.

Btw: In Billy‘s „OM“ book 77 canons are included (with several thousands of verses), while the original „OM“ consists of 77 million canons!

Sonik_01
(Hi Scott, could you please publish the later post (Post 292), and delete the earlier one (Post 291)? Thank you!)

Hello Billy and CF,
Dear Billy,

QUESTION: Does the information in Contact 371, if it is taken into consideration, mean that a minimum of 20-30 minutes of normal-paced walking are sufficient if there is no learning ability, or no learning capacity being developed? If a person wants to develop their learning capacity and learning ability, then would the full time of 7hrs,6mins be necessary to develop their learning curve? Also, it is said that for every 8 hours of work performed, we achieve 1 hour of study time? Does this count only for spiritual material? I remember when I was in college, I used to study for many hours a day. Does working on a computer count as work? Also, if I would have exercised, it might have been easier, is that correct? The question is, how many hours?Thank you, Billy, and have a nice day.
(Contacts 156, 157, and 371)

Contact_Report_156: Importance of Manual Labour
Billy:
By that, you mean that ***** is, so to speak, responsible for *********?
Quetzal:
19. That is of correctness, but her responsibility won’t be easy.
20. We must also impose the condition on her that in the future, she points ********* to the right way, in terms of manual activity, so that he learns to work properly.
Quetzal:
26. With my daily 16 working hours, I'm doing several times his daily activities, and in comparison with your daily performances, he disappears from the point of comparison.
32. In truth, however, this is an erroneous and dangerous view, for he can shape his life only spiritually and in a knowledge-related manner just as little as anyone else, so even you and we cannot do that.
33. If you or we or the Earth human beings want to develop spiritually and in a knowledge-related manner, then we can only do this if we also exercise our manual activity in the best way.
34. This is, in fact, not only necessary for livelihood but also for the right shaping of the teaching and its processing and effects.
35. If a human being and also we want to live and learn in accordance with the teaching, then we also have to perform sufficient manual activity; otherwise, things will get confused and the teaching will become a failure.
Billy:
That is known to me, and I myself know well enough that I can never learn properly if I'm not manually active enough. I need hard work quite often, and that in a not-too-scanty form.
Quetzal:
36. That is of correctness because the greater the quantity and the difficulty levels of the learning material are, the greater is the need for physical activity.

Contact_Report_157: Necessary manual labor average of Earth human beings
Billy:
That is quite clear, but I would still like to know some data, if you will give me information, please.
Quetzal:
30. I counted on it.
31. By this, you're thinking of the forms of manual activity, in connection with learning activity and learning capacity.
Billy:
Exactly - I would like to know how everything is when these things are unscrewed a little more: according to your explanations, the necessary manual labor average of the human beings of the Earth is a daily output of six to nine hours, which I can well imagine. This, nevertheless, can only really be an overall average, according to which the values must be different if only certain people are taken into account, right?
Quetzal:
32. That is of correctness.
Billy:
Then tell me: what values, for example, apply to the white race?
33. You can’t look at it like that because among the white Earth human beings, various forms are already divisible.
Billy:
Then tell me the average for Central Europeans, perhaps even for Russia and for real America.
Quetzal:
34. That question is precise:
35. The average for Central Europeans is 7 hours and 6 minutes, which equally applies to domestic Russia and domestic America, in which are also included all other races that have lived in these areas for centuries, such as the brown races in America, which were previously deported there as slaves.
36. The same is also true, however, for the red races of real America.
Billy:
That was better, my friend, if you still don’t add an unwise remark. But now, it still comes to my mind that you didn't give me an answer, when I asked you about ********* and the wintertime.
Quetzal:
49. That is of correctness; I haven’t considered that:
50. If ********* is truly willing, then he can perform his necessary manual activity, despite the wintertime.
51. He can begin his work at daybreak and then perform other work after nightfall in artificial light, when he can do no more work in the open.
Billy:
So you think that he should specifically do outdoor work?
Quetzal:
52. That is the most obvious thing for him, and he should now already strive for this – also in the Center, for his time will start to run from today.

Contact_Report_371: Physical Exercise Requirements
Billy: Billy:
Thus, the slogan also applies to sports, that “too much is unhealthy.” But what is to be understood by “normal sport?” And what daily exercise does a person need? What about walking?
Ptaah: Ptaah:
Normal-paced walks of 20 to 30 minutes a day are fully sufficient for the necessary physical exercise. If no walks are possible, then extensive gymnastic exercises for the same length of time are sufficient. Of course, walks or gymnastic exercises can be freely extended even longer, but they should always remain within the framework of what is reasonable and what is consistent with the condition of the skeleton and the constitution of the body. Special exertions are not necessary, but to the contrary, these can cause injury to the body, to its organs, its skeleton, and its joints, and this can be insidiously and quickly irreparable.

Sonik_01, Perhaps in the future you could enclose links, instead of copying over large portions of the contact. Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 01, 2015)

Ptaah’s statement means that is adviseable that a human being daily does/performs some physical activity, but that he or she should not exaggerate. And yes, working on a computer is work, too.

(Note by CF: There is a meaning behind the fact that the human being has got a body, and if the body is not used it will become weak etc. etc. Many people who get sick may/could find the cause of their sickness in their lazy/idle lifestyle. Just walking there and back between the refrigerator and the television chair and between the lift and car doesn’t count as work.
Breaking off from study for about half an hour for a swift walk in nature or through the village etc. and then returning to study brings about a positive effect in most people and brings new freshness into the learning process etc. etc., as can be experienced by anyone who makes the attempt.)

Jamesm
Dear Billy,
For my daughters, is there a planet in our universe where there are mermaids/mermen or water-dwelling human beings that have a tail similar to that of a dolphin?

Thank you,
James

Most probably yes. Since there exist human beings who can fly, there surely exist human beings who live in the waters.

Simon_cg
Hello Billy and Christian,
I stumbled upon these verses from OM, Kanon 32, which include beards:

1173. Ein guter Mann gar rechter Art trägt Lieb und Ehr und langen Bart
1173. A good man of the right kind has love and honor and a long beard.

1267. Bartlose Männer sind wie krustenloses Brot, sie sind bleich und scheinen tot.
1267. Beardless men are like crustless bread, they are pale and seem like dead.

1269. Ein guter Mann hat einen Bart; er ist arbeitsam und spart.
1269. A good man has a beard; he is industrious and saves.

If these verses are taken literaly, they seem to be pretty positve about en with beards and/or pretty negative about men without beards. I cannot imagine how a beard would have a positive influence on a man's character, so I guess they should be interpreted metaphorically, but I do not quite understand what they are suppose to mean. Could you please explain them?

It must be interpreted metaphorically.

Earthling
Salome Billy and Christian.
Billy, In this day & age with these mega over-the-top churches, particularly those evangelist types in the USA, the wealth of the Vatican, the Mormons supposed gold horde and all other religion-related material excesses, not to mention the general excessive materially oriented society; you have described yourself or have been described as an avowed and avid anti-materialist. In "The seven foundations of being human in the real and true sense", #2 is 'anti-materialism'.
Can you please describe and define what you mean by being an anti-materialist and anti-materialism and how the human being should apply that in their own lives?
Thank you very much.
Bruce

An anti-materialist doesn’t solely concentrate on material things or/and only strives to amass/get riches (money), but has his/her focus on his/her consciousness-based development/evolution. But this does not mean that such a person does or would not need material things like food, clothing, shelter, books, devices, etc. etc.

Matthew
Dear Billy,
Do the various pictorial forms that we see in the 'Symbole der Geisteslehre' derive from actual physical objects that once existed and that were seen in someone's life, perhaps, an ancient incarnation of the Nokodemion spirit-form?
Salome,
Matthew

Nokodemion created these symbols based on what he saw and imagined (was er gesehen, ersehen und sich vorgestellt hat).
These symbols may not be confused with the 52 million three-dimensional symbols of spirit-telepathy (which, by the way, cannot be drawn).

Bronzedesk
Dear Billy,
There seems to be a prevalent belief that and Unknown Satellite or ship is in a northern orbit around the earth which dates back supposedly from the days of the Mount Hermon experience. I wonder if the P's or Quetzel have ever mentioned anything which they have now nick named the Black Sentinel and as to its possible validity or not pertaining to the 200?
Sincerely,
Mat (Bronzedesk)

That’s nonsense.

Hawaiian
Aloha Billy and Christian,
Does a person have an obligation to notify others of impending events that will occur resulting in serious injury or death because they have taken unwarranted negative actions against him? These perceived future events to others are given in dreams by the subconscious before it happens and on two separate occasions this person has actually intervened in the dreams and tried to save both individuals to no avail.
It appears that these events will occur regardless of what he does just like a prediction will occur rather than a prophecy that can be changed. The person claims such events still occur today.

Generally, a person has an obligation to notify/warn another person of impending events which may threaten his/her life.

Marcela
Dear Billy & Christian:
I read in the spiritual teaching that one must think a situation until it's fully unilized and resolved by ones thought. I don't know if I am correct but is it important to think a situation and all of its aspects negative and positive even when the ideas are extreme, or is it better to control ones thoughts and not astray in negative thoughts? Thank you very much.
Marcela

Yes, it can be important to think through all positive and negative aspects of an idea, through which the real effects can be derived. Just thinking about the „whole picture“ does not mean that the idea or thoughts are realised.

(Note by CF: A drastic example: The „idea/thought“ to kill someone may be thought through in its various aspects and its possible consequences and effects as well. And if this is done thoroughly and neutrally, a sound/healthy human being will come to the clear realisation that killing does not only harm the killed person, but oneself, too.)

Votan
Hi Billy
There is more to this ISIL movement than meets the eye.Who is really behind it.To gain so much strength it has to be backed and organised by somebody very powerful.
joe

In the first place it is its leader Al-Baghdadi, besides of course all those psychopathic fanatics who are his followers, etc.

(Note by CF: Religious-sectarian belief is sickness rooted in the brain.)

Rosemarie
How can I convince myself that creation loves me if me on first place cannot even accept nor love my self?

Firstly you cannot convince yourself (nobody can convince anyone), and secondly you will have to make the effort to search for the truth and find it within yourself. The term for this process in German is called „Selbstfindung“.

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
I had a dream where we had a planetary lanquage that was cultivated, cultered, and advanced (literally changed after hundreds of years of future development) and it could have been German. My dream took place a few hundred years in the future and by that time, we had Mars as a settlement planet. I remember being filled with a sense of relief because English didn't prevail and the change to the planetary lanquage was a natural progression. My question is: do you think my dream could come true?
Salome
Corey

Yes. It is said that in about 1000 years from today there will be a world or planetary language, of course parallel with the many other languages of the peoples.

Lepuniv
Dear Billy,
I hope your "Gesundheit" (health) is good.
I go back to the "nit-picking" attitude I was attributed by C.F.
Let me remark you that the "nit-picking" frame of mind (I call precision) succeeded well in making the difference between those 3 concepts: mass, weight and gravitation which seem to be very close though.
Since you told me you didn't use any other logic than the earthling one known at this time, I remark you that in your answer:

"No, the claim in green is not correct, because all three, A), B) and C) are correct, since all of these are factors that are involved in the whole process of determining the gender/sex of a human being.
First, the ovum is fertilized by the sperm. During the next 21 days the embryo is developing."

A B and C can't be correct at the same time, since C (ending by alone) excludes the other possibilities.

I didn't invent the logical truth tables, the Grecians did.
I simply understood them wholly and tought them as many people invoved in Science - in one way or another - on this planet.
By the way, I don't understand why other people involved in teaching or Science don't take my defence, since this kind of reasoning is obvious to a 10th greader...They're scared to intervene probably...
You mistake my goal too.
I think that you probably are the 7th Prophet.
For the probability to reach 100%, you need to provide us with communication without logical mistakes that contemporaries of yours could notice.
If this site is cleansed from any logical mistakes (unlike cults, sects or religions), then you will appear clearly as a light-house of Truth.
Conversely, any contradiction will delay the spreading of your Words, since people will be able to fight back saying it's not logical and will have the last word!
This being said, this is my question:
I work at night to make a living, what is the best way not to harm my health?
Thanks
Salome
Lepuniv

By controlling your thoughts and psyche in a healthy manner and by taking care of a healthy lifestyle (eating, recreation, etc.). And avoiding switching frequently from working at daytime and nighttime.

Prunc
When it comes to positive-equalized thoughts and feelings, uncertainty, doubt and anxiety are, in the book "The Might of the Thoughts", described as capable of crippling any good and positive thoughts, and should be completely eliminated. But as we should have both negative and positive thoughts and feelings in an equalized manner, why should we eliminate uncertainty, doubt and anxiety from our consciousness? Wouldn't that lead to Ausartung? Or are uncertainty, doubt and anxiety not feelings but emotions? Please try to be as explicit as possible.
Thanks for everything.
Ende gut, alles gut.
Prunc

Uncertainty, doubt and anxiety are not emotions, but are thought-processes (Gedankenvorgänge) which trigger feelings. They must/should be processed (verarbeitet) and the correct way out should be found. Shoving them off (wegschieben) shall/must be avoided.

Joe
Billy,
Is the Book of Enoch/Henoch really hidden somewhere inside the Vatican?

For sure; but which version (there is more than just one)?

Meditating_farmer
Hi Christian and Billy,
Do you know anything about the Low Carbohydrate/High Fat diet, also known as a Ketogenic diet? Is this diet healthy for the Earth human being or should one eat grains and carbohydrates? A silly question, I know, but your response is greatly appreciated.
Saalome,
Grant

Billy doesn‘t know this diet. There’s much nonsense being preached in this field.

Luigi
Scott, could you replace my previous post with this one? Thanks
My girlfriend asks the following question relating the father's parental role.

Since poligamy is a reality within the Plejaren mankind, how can the father be present for their children if he has, for instance, 9 children with 3 wives (3 each)? How do they live? How do they reach a conscensus regarding the time spent with each family? Do they live together or each in a separate house? Until what point do the children live with their parents?

All these questions point basically to: How does the father respond to his children/wive's needs, desires and demands? What if, for example, 2 of his wives are expecting a child, how can he effectively fulfill his role as a father if he has 2 wives with 2 incoming sons/daughters in different houses? What is this like for the Plejaren?
Thank you

He will be together with his wives and children according to a schedule, but of course if certain circumstances and needs arise, he will act flexible. And since on Erra the several wives of a man are living in immediate vicinity and since the wives are friends and cooperating with each other, there’s no problem as would be on Earth.
Btw: Billy on several occasions met polygamic families during his travels through the middle East to India where everbody harmonised with each other to everybody’s satisfaction.

(Note by CF: It is very unlikely that two wives are giving birth at the same day, based on the fact that a Plejaren woman gives birth to a maximum of three children in a life span of 1000 or so years.)

Fredy
From gangs in the streets up to politicians in power, Extremism is spreading in the world like cancer and children are lured into this.
Is de-radicalization something possible if so, what its recommended path to achieve and facilitate this in people who are radicalized?
Fredy Martinez

Yes, that’s possible if the right steps are being taken and if children and young adults are involved/concerned. De-radicalization must occur by separating the persons and by instructing/teaching them without performing any brainwashing and without punishment.

In the case of the adult fanatics of the IS such de-radicalization is hardly possible because these fanatics are bestialised beyond return.

Zanderson
Hello Mr. Meier, I hope you are in good health?
I often see person asking you about the possibility of using fluidal force/power of consciousness to heal themselves but one of the points you make regarding this is the amount of time it will take to actually reap the benefits (such as from spinal injuries), would be near the end of ones life.
But I was thinking, would it be possible for the present personality (throughout the entirety of ones remaining life) to converge/focus their power of consciousness towards healing themselves, onto a single point in their life. So say that the person wanting to heal themselves will die in 2060, they would focus/converge their fluidal force from now (2015) until they die (2060), on to an earlier singular point/period in their life (say 2020) before they die?
Is this possible, if yes what would be necessary for the person in question to achieve this?
P.S. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one.

Your example is nonsensical, but of course it is possible to heal onself by using the power of consciousness (but not the fluidal forces). In that way you form your psyche, and the more you attune yourself to such a process, the higher the chance of healing.
And a counsel for people who are suffering of pain: Avoiding concentration on the pain does help.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herr Meier,
Why am I always aware of only this one moment, now? It's an odd question, but it stems from an odd feeling.
Since I am living through every moment, why am I not aware some other moment? What is it about the 'now' that brings it to the fore of my awareness?
And as a corollary, what is the duration of a single moment of time, and how many blocks of these moments are we aware of at any point in time?
Thanks for your previous answer. It is nice to hear that the cultures and societies and what-not that make us unique have the right to be preserved and evolve at their own pace.

Actually there’s only future and past. What we call present or now, is the timeless point between the future and the past.
But of course in our everyday life the human beings use a constructed, relative present/now, an artificial construct which encompasses a certain amount of duration of the past and the future.

(Example by CF: We are talking about „now“ when we are sitting together at a meal, and afterwards (future) we will go to work, etc. etc. But in reality, during the entire meal the future is constantly falling into the past.)

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. Semjasa fathered a child with a terrestrial women named Adam and that Adam had a child named Seth. Did first or second Adam ever had two sons named Cain and Abel? Did Cain really killed Abel? I'm curious if Cain and Abel exist or not.

Blake_p

Post Number: 307
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

If Creation does not think or feel but only sets the parameters of our universe for evolution,which seems more like a description of a supercomputer....why do we attribute words like all-encompassing love,all knowing,peaceful,and many other descriptive words,when it seems as if the Creation does not experience these things, but only creates the possibility for us as human beings to experience this?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 590
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

According to your information (Contact Report 544) the Red Meteor/Apophis has an origin in the Oort Cloud.
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

Meier:
...Dazu dann auch gleich die Frage in bezug auf den prophetisch angekündeten Roten Meteor: Kommt dieser auch aus der Oortschen Wolke?
Ptaah:
Das ist tatsächlich richtig..

Typical characteristics for objects from the Oort Cloud, according to science are:

- They approach the inner solar system from all directions, not only within the ecliptic plane
- They are usually comets (only roughly 1 to 2 percent are asteroids)
- They have highly elliptical, long period orbits

Likewise according to science, Apophis has rather a short orbital period (less than a year) and rather circular orbit within the ecliptic plane. And it is referred to as a near-Earth asteroid belonging to ATEN group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten_asteroid) - broadly speaking asteroids that are inside Mars orbit. See the following link for Apophis orbital path.
http://www.daviddarling.info/images/Apophis_orbit.gif

How do you explain this apparent discrepancy?
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Elreyjr

Post Number: 327
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Billy, how will belief and faith be overcomed here on Earth?

Corey

Post Number: 795
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a relatively easy job that pays good money so I can survive decently, but there are negatives that go along with it, and I sometimes I feel like I could find an occupation that might pay less, but would be a little more positive and beneficial for my evolution. The problem is, my health insurance I have through my employer pays for an $1100 a month medication I require except for $10 a month copay, and a lot of other health insurance companies offered by other employers would simply not cover this expensive medication, or fire me for the reason I take the medication. Also the shift I have, and the times that I work does not allow me to go to college to get training, and working and going to college both would not leave me time to read your books. So instead of taking a chance, I stay at my job (5.5 years and counting) and just accept the negatives, grateful that my medication is payed for every month. I am trying to make the best of it, and come home and read your books almost every night, trying to learn to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation in my daily life. Compared to an unemployed person, or someone w/o your spiritual teaching, who is deaf, dumb, and blind to the laws and recommendations of Creation, I lead a pretty good life. But, is this the right thing to do, suppress my impulses to look for alternative occupations, because of a much needed medication, making the best of it reading your books?

(Note to Christian):

My medication is for schizophrenia. Because of this I follow your recommednations and cannot meditate, but my ability to work is very important to me as you have stated a settled lifestyle and regular work are a good aid (October 23, 2009). Also as noted in your "Einführung in Die Mediation" on page 91, although I had to modify the list to:

1) Arbeit
2) ?
3) Lehren und Evolution

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Simon_cg

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 238 you ask Ptaah when the first human life forms (and spirit forms etc.) appeared in the universe. Ptaah said this:

664. Die ersten hohen Lebensformen kreierten vor ziemlich genau 39,26 Billionen Jahren, nachdem durch Fauna und Flora die Möglichkeit geschaffen war, dass sich eben menschliches Leben entwickeln konnte, das seither zwischen 60-80 Milliarden Jahren sich jeweils derart evolutioniert, dass es in halb¬geistige und später in reingeistige Ebenen höherer Form eingehen kann.

664. The first higher forms of life came into being seemingly exactly 39,260,000,000,000 years ago, after which, the possibility was created, through fauna and flora, that even human life could develop, which, since then, evolves during between 60,000,000,000 and 80,000,000,000 years in such a way that it can enter into a half spiritual, and later in a purely spiritual, level of a higher form.

But according to the Nokodemion book the first human life forms only appeared about 10,000,000,000 years ago. This seems to be contradictory to what Ptaah says. Could you explain this?

Fredy

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, my question is:
Crying and laughing are human characteristics universal to all humans in this universe and all other universes? Is so, then crying and laughing are a creational law. what is the evolutionary role in our spirit evolution?
Fredy Martinez

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 533
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herren Meier und Frehner,

The timeless point between the future and the past, is this all that actually exists, or does the future and the past currently exist as well? If so, in what manner?

For instance, is the future a string of discerned possibilities? Is the past a string a discerned occurrences?
Or do the future and the past not actually exist outside of the realm of projection, of thought?

For reference, the previous month's question was as follows.

I asked:
"Why am I always aware of only this one moment, now? It's an odd question, but it stems from an odd feeling.
Since I am living through every moment, why am I not aware some other moment? What is it about the 'now' that brings it to the fore of my awareness?
And as a corollary, what is the duration of a single moment of time, and how many blocks of these moments are we aware of at any point in time?"

Y'all responded:
"Actually there’s only future and past. What we call present or now, is the timeless point between the future and the past.
But of course in our everyday life the human beings use a constructed, relative present/now, an artificial construct which encompasses a certain amount of duration of the past and the future.

(Example by CF: We are talking about „now“ when we are sitting together at a meal, and afterwards (future) we will go to work, etc. etc. But in reality, during the entire meal the future is constantly falling into the past.)"
Life

Msmichelle

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since we are great at lying to ourselves and others....
Are there any tips or techniques to determine when someone is lying to me or not being truthful?
MsMichelle

Davidmg

Post Number: 172
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am curious as to why it is that only the first names of Prophets as well as their relations are used. Is it prohibited to use full names of those whom are mentioned in historical writings and of the new articles and documents that you write. It would certainly invoke discussion. Fruitful or non-fruitful.

Also Christian did my analysis of the measurements of the Meditation Pyramids get passed on to Mr. Meier. No hurry just wondering.

Many Thanks

Davidmg

Norm

Post Number: 1560
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, There seems to be a world wide phenomenon calling for the racial diversification of Europe, USA, Canada & Australia. And plenty of quotes from world leaders & academia calling for this & how things will be better. Yet there seems to be no call for this same racial diversity in non white countries like China, India, Japan or Africa. Why is there an obsession with diversification of White ruled countries?

Psycloud

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Do you know if there is any benefit in terms of consciousness/brain health to supplementing our diets with Choline, or is it more beneficial to try to get appropriate amounts through the intake of food?

And a big thanks for all that you do for us.
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Stevieo

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm I have social phobia I talk to no one at all and if I have to are do I try to talk as little as I can.even if people have interest in me I just show them none at all either if its good are bad interest.the reason is I fear being hurt and for my protection I keep to my self no matter wat.I feel like people want to hurt me mentally find something about me and abuse me about it abuse my faults this been going on all my life.at times I think people trying to kill me.wat me dead are try to make people hate me and stuff like that. Now my question is.is this a form of schizophrenia.

Joe

Post Number: 348
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Is it possible that the car Wendelle Stevens saw in one of the photos you had taken from the future San Francisco earthquake is maybe a driverless car?

Karrol

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grüezi mittenand Billy and Christian,

Could you please explain how the gender of a child is determined? I remember reading that it is formed when the consciousness block and the personality block are formed at the time the spirit form enters the fetus at 21 days gestation but earth science tells us that it is determined by the sperm from the male at conception by contributing either X or Y chromosome. Is this because we are speaking of more than one aspect when it comes to gender?
Vielen Dank,
Karrol

Votan

Post Number: 306
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Do we have the technology to break up a hurricane.

I heard that the Tesla Coil can generate so much power that it can disperse it.

Tesla was genius more than Einstein , in fact he did work with Einstein in a lot of projects.
joe

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another question comes to mind as to just how exactly the 200 or so of the Mount Hermon incident did in fact come here. Was it by ship or something else like an inter-dimensional travel of sorts.

And one thing that has occurred to me time and time again is that was this really a selfish motivated move by the 200 or was it done in the hopes of directly/indirectly giving mankind a fighting chance or edge in order to overcome the brutality and ignorance of the forthcoming takeover by Arus's own self imposed rule over mankind in order to fight his own unrecorded battles as an expendable slave species.

I ask again...were they so wrong or were they?

Mat (Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Skillssolon

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does Billy think about Negative Ionizing Machines?

Marcela

Post Number: 274
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy & Christian:

Thank you so very much for the last response, it really clarified a lot of things for me :-) Now my question is, as we have many thoughts in our minds, and often we think about other fellow humans, how or when do we direct our thoughts toward that person or how do we avoid our thoughts to be transmitted to that particular person we are thinking about? Thank you!!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Scott

Post Number: 2540
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall

Hello Billy. Semjasa fathered a child with a terrestrial women named Adam and that Adam had a child named Seth. Did first or second Adam ever had two sons named Cain and Abel? Did Cain really killed Abel? I'm curious if Cain and Abel exist or not.

The story is a „blanke Mär“ (plain myth).

Blake_p
If Creation does not think or feel but only sets the parameters of our universe for evolution,which seems more like a description of a supercomputer....why do we attribute words like all-encompassing love,all knowing,peaceful,and many other descriptive words,when it seems as if the Creation does not experience these things, but only creates the possibility for us as human beings to experience this?

The Creation is absolutely neutral, and within the Creation all the high values are present, like love, peace, etc. The application of such values in connection with the Creation is used to make the people somewhat familiar with the Wesen of the Creation, because the majority of people do still need kind of a personalized approach in the process of beginning to understand. The term „geistenergetische Kraft“ (spirit-energetical power) is even less understood by the people than the Creation.
It’s similar when there is mention of the Creation’s “idea”, which is a simplification of the term „geistenergetischer Impuls“ (spirit-energetical impulse).

Mahigitam
Billy,
According to your information (Contact Report 544) the Red Meteor/Apophis has an origin in the Oort Cloud.
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

Meier:
...Dazu dann auch gleich die Frage in bezug auf den prophetisch angekündeten Roten Meteor: Kommt dieser auch aus der Oortschen Wolke?
Ptaah:
Das ist tatsächlich richtig..

Typical characteristics for objects from the Oort Cloud, according to science are:

- They approach the inner solar system from all directions, not only within the ecliptic plane
- They are usually comets (only roughly 1 to 2 percent are asteroids)
- They have highly elliptical, long period orbits

Likewise according to science, Apophis has rather a short orbital period (less than a year) and rather circular orbit within the ecliptic plane. And it is referred to as a near-Earth asteroid belonging to ATEN group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten_asteroid) - broadly speaking asteroids that are inside Mars orbit. See the following link for Apophis orbital path.
http://www.daviddarling.info/images/Apophis_orbit.gif

How do you explain this apparent discrepancy?

Practical everything (all such objects) comes from the Oort Cloud / Kuiper Belt.
And regarding the Red Meteor it can be assumed that Ptaah is more knowledgeable in astronomical matters than terrestrial scientists.

Elreyjr
Billy, how will belief and faith be overcomed here on Earth?

Through perceiving reality and constant learning, and by doing so, trying to make everything better, within oneself and externally.

Corey
I have a relatively easy job that pays good money so I can survive decently, but there are negatives that go along with it, and I sometimes I feel like I could find an occupation that might pay less, but would be a little more positive and beneficial for my evolution. The problem is, my health insurance I have through my employer pays for an $1100 a month medication I require except for $10 a month copay, and a lot of other health insurance companies offered by other employers would simply not cover this expensive medication, or fire me for the reason I take the medication. Also the shift I have, and the times that I work does not allow me to go to college to get training, and working and going to college both would not leave me time to read your books. So instead of taking a chance, I stay at my job (5.5 years and counting) and just accept the negatives, grateful that my medication is payed for every month. I am trying to make the best of it, and come home and read your books almost every night, trying to learn to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation in my daily life. Compared to an unemployed person, or someone w/o your spiritual teaching, who is deaf, dumb, and blind to the laws and recommendations of Creation, I lead a pretty good life. But, is this the right thing to do, suppress my impulses to look for alternative occupations, because of a much needed medication, making the best of it reading your books?

(Note to Christian):

My medication is for schizophrenia. Because of this I follow your recommednations and cannot meditate, but my ability to work is very important to me as you have stated a settled lifestyle and regular work are a good aid (October 23, 2009). Also as noted in your "Einführung in Die Mediation" on page 91, although I had to modify the list to:

1) Arbeit
2) ? Meditation
3) Lehren und Evolution

Salome
Corey

Be content with your actual situation and continue with your way of living. Don’t try to reach for the stars.
It’s good that you accepted and live what has been adviced.

(Note by CF: Perhaps you do meditate in your everyday life, unconciously and unintentionally. Meditation is more than just deliberately sitting or laying down and start the/a conscious process. If you are working etc. concentrated that’s also kind of a meditation.
Btw: I’ve corrected our answer to your post No. 743 of 23rd November 2014.)

Simon_cg
In Contact Report 238 you ask Ptaah when the first human life forms (and spirit forms etc.) appeared in the universe. Ptaah said this:

664. Die ersten hohen Lebensformen kreierten vor ziemlich genau 39,26 Billionen Jahren, nachdem durch Fauna und Flora die Möglichkeit geschaffen war, dass sich eben menschliches Leben entwickeln konnte, das seither zwischen 60-80 Milliarden Jahren sich jeweils derart evolutioniert, dass es in halb¬geistige und später in reingeistige Ebenen höherer Form eingehen kann.

664. The first higher forms of life came into being seemingly exactly 39,260,000,000,000 years ago, after which, the possibility was created, through fauna and flora, that even human life could develop, which, since then, evolves during between 60,000,000,000 and 80,000,000,000 years in such a way that it can enter into a half spiritual, and later in a purely spiritual, level of a higher form.

But according to the Nokodemion book the first human life forms only appeared about 10,000,000,000 years ago. This seems to be contradictory to what Ptaah says. Could you explain this?

That’s an error of confusing miliards with billions etc. The information from the Nokodemion book is correct: 10,000,000,000 years ago.

Fredy
Billy, my question is:
Crying and laughing are human characteristics universal to all humans in this universe and all other universes? Is so, then crying and laughing are a creational law. what is the evolutionary role in our spirit evolution?

Fredy Martinez

Yes, it’s a creational law that, depending on certain thoughts and the resulting feelings and emotions, the human being laughs or cries, etc., and that is also true with some animals, e.g. dogs or horses, etc.
This is a part of our consciousness-based evolution and enhances our well-being.

Michaelhelfert
Dear Herren Meier und Frehner,
The timeless point between the future and the past, is this all that actually exists, or does the future and the past currently exist as well? If so, in what manner?
For instance, is the future a string of discerned possibilities? Is the past a string a discerned occurrences?
Or do the future and the past not actually exist outside of the realm of projection, of thought?

For reference, the previous month's question was as follows.

I asked:
"Why am I always aware of only this one moment, now? It's an odd question, but it stems from an odd feeling.
And as a corollary, what is the duration of a single moment of time, and how many blocks of these moments are we aware of at any point in time?"

Y'all responded:
"Actually there’s only future and past. What we call present or now, is the timeless point between the future and the past.

(Example by CF: We are talking about „now“ when we are sitting together at a meal, and afterwards (future) we will go to work, etc. etc. But in reality, during the entire meal the future is constantly falling into the past.)"

Yes, both the future and the past exist, because if that would not be the case, we would not exist, and there would be no yesterday or tomorrow. All of us live from the future into the past.
Based on that, we human beings have to bear the results of our past actions.

Msmichelle
Since we are great at lying to ourselves and others ...
Are there any tips or techniques to determine when someone is lying to me or not being truthful?
MsMichelle

You can either use lie detectors or improve your knowledge of human nature, i.e. study the physiognomy, movements, intonation, etc. of people.

Davidmg
I am curious as to why it is that only the first names of Prophets as well as their relations are used. Is it prohibited to use full names of those whom are mentioned in historical writings and of the new articles and documents that you write. It would certainly invoke discussion. Fruitful or non-fruitful.

Also Christian did my analysis of the measurements of the Meditation Pyramids get passed on to Mr. Meier. No hurry just wondering.
Many Thanks

Davidmg

If you are familiar/connected with and fond of etc. a certain person, like family members, acquaintances, or prophets, you usually use first names.
If it’s politicians or scientists etc. the use of full names of family names is more common, like e.g. Obama, Putin, Stalin, Einstein, Pontius Pilatus, …
But basically there’s no special reason for using either of them. But the stronger the personal connection, the more the probability that the first name is used.

(Note by CF: Perhaps in ancient times family names were not common.
Regarding the measurements of the Meditation Pyramids: Actually the corrections should have been made in the meantime, but I notice that this has not been the case. I will see that the corrected version is published as soon as possible on our website. Thank you.)

Norm
Dear Billy, There seems to be a world wide phenomenon calling for the racial diversification of Europe, USA, Canada & Australia. And plenty of quotes from world leaders & academia calling for this & how things will be better. Yet there seems to be no call for this same racial diversity in non white countries like China, India, Japan or Africa. Why is there an obsession with diversification of White ruled countries?

It’s migration of peoples or mass migration which is the reason for such diversification, and obviously the direction of the “streams” occurs from the poor to the rich countries, i.e. countries of the so-called Western world.
In ancient times such mixing of peoples was not as frequent or to such a degree than what is the case today.
And the real problem behind all of this is the overpopulation catastrophe.

Psycloud
Hi Billy,
Do you know if there is any benefit in terms of consciousness/brain health to supplementing our diets with Choline, or is it more beneficial to try to get appropriate amounts through the intake of food?
And a big thanks for all that you do for us.
Ken

Billy doesn’t know. However, the direct influence will/would be on the brain, not the consciousness.

Stevieo
I'm I have social phobia I talk to no one at all and if I have to are do I try to talk as little as I can.even if people have interest in me I just show them none at all either if its good are bad interest.the reason is I fear being hurt and for my protection I keep to my self no matter wat.I feel like people want to hurt me mentally find something about me and abuse me about it abuse my faults this been going on all my life.at times I think people trying to kill me.wat me dead are try to make people hate me and stuff like that. Now my question is.is this a form of schizophrenia.

Through false thinking you have damaged your psyche. You are lacking self-confidence and are also suffering from angst, and obviously you are kindling imaginations with a tendency towards delusion.
Regarding your question: A liability/vulnerability to schizophrenia (Schizophrenieanfälligkeit) may be a factor. But the main factor is your false (negative) thinking.

Joe
Billy,
Is it possible that the car Wendelle Stevens saw in one of the photos you had taken from the future San Francisco earthquake is maybe a driverless car?

Billy doesn’t know.

Karrol
Grüezi mittenand Billy and Christian,
Could you please explain how the gender of a child is determined? I remember reading that it is formed when the consciousness block and the personality block are formed at the time the spirit form enters the fetus at 21 days gestation but earth science tells us that it is determined by the sperm from the male at conception by contributing either X or Y chromosome. Is this because we are speaking of more than one aspect when it comes to gender?
Vielen Dank,
Karrol

Billy does not know when exactly the gender of a child is determined. It’s a process in the early development.
However, the consciousness-block has no influence.

Votan
Hi Billy
Do we have the technology to break up a hurricane.

I heard that the Tesla Coil can generate so much power that it can disperse it.
Tesla was genius more than Einstein , in fact he did work with Einstein in a lot of projects.
joe

As far as Billy knows we don’t have the technology.

Bronzedesk
Another question comes to mind as to just how exactly the 200 or so of the Mount Hermon incident did in fact come here. Was it by ship or something else like an inter-dimensional travel of sorts.
And one thing that has occurred to me time and time again is that was this really a selfish motivated move by the 200 or was it done in the hopes of directly/indirectly giving mankind a fighting chance or edge in order to overcome the brutality and ignorance of the forthcoming takeover by Arus's own self imposed rule over mankind in order to fight his own unrecorded battles as an expendable slave species.

I ask again...were they so wrong or were they?
Mat (Bronzedesk)

If the OM, the real source of the Book of Henoch/Henok, is consulted, you find the information on page 139 (31st Canon). There is no mention of Mount Hermon, but of “Schwurberg”, and the 200 “Unterführer”, including Semjasa, flew to the crest of a mountain, in their “singing ships”.

Skillssolon
What does Billy think about Negative Ionizing Machines?

No idea (keine Ahnung).

Marcela
Dear Billy & Christian:
Thank you so very much for the last response, it really clarified a lot of things for me Now my question is, as we have many thoughts in our minds, and often we think about other fellow humans, how or when do we direct our thoughts toward that person or how do we avoid our thoughts to be transmitted to that particular person we are thinking about? Thank you!!

Marcela

Just continue to think normally. People on Earth are not yet capable of telepathy and, therefore, to know what you are thinking. Communication is still done through words and feelings (to detect etc. the latter requires some sensitivity from the other person/s).
It would really be terrible if each person were a telepath. Therefore it’s important for a person who is mastering telepathy to protect him-/herself from the thoughts of the fellow-human beings, in order to remain oneself.

Hugo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In Contact Report 216 Quetzal spoke of the many anti-cancer properties tomatoes have especially in a cooked state but he did not say how far cooked they needed to be to release their anti-cancer properties. The reason I ask is because I have been putting freshly sliced tomatoes into a fry pan with a little oil and cooking them until the peel starts to fall away and then putting them in a sandwich. However I do not know if this method is sufficient in cooking them long enough to release their anti-cancer properties. Can you please tell me if this method is sufficient, and if it is not, how long and/or best should they be cooked?

Salome Hugo

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 542
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

I don't doubt that something special is going on with the SSSC/Plejaren visitation, yourself central among them. That has been made abundantly clear to me.

However, we do seem to disagree about the influence of Jews upon the world's population. This reminds me that there are a few other key points which you have stated (most notably concerning the process of incarnation/reincarnation), with which I simply disagree.

You have set yourself as somewhat of a gatekeeper for humanity's progress, as if we all should align with what you say in order to move forward to a peaceful, creative future society. I wonder... do I have to agree with everything you say in order to be a useful, viable member of the FIGU community?

Hope you are feeling better : )

Michael Helfert
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page