Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 06, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through May 06, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

And to all using the internet or World Wide Web to sow your seeds just how well is your crops growing? The following two links is just peek Billy Meier Vs The pope;
(1) Billy https://www.google.com/trends/correlate/search?e=billy+meier&t=weekly&p=us#default,20
(2) pope
https://www.google.com/trends/correlate/search?e=pope&t=weekly&p=us#default,20
When developing a web page or youtube videos choose your words for indexing with great care, and change often. The above link is a great gift that can help ensure that the most effective impulse words are used. The current users only use one or two words to get direction and as such they get lead a stray by people who abuse them with this knowledge. Use this knowledge to find fertile ground change your key words often, tend your gardens well. It was a search for the other works of the inventor of a vacuum pump that lead me to BEAM and someone just happen to pick that name for key word.
Thank you All.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill.

Let's also remember that Billy doesn't dress up like it's Halloween every day, wear a silly hat, mumble in a dead language and only hang out with a bunch of guys who do the same thing…as well as some very perverse and perverted things.

Luz

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Can somebody tell us how's Billy doing? I've found out that he's no felling well. Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz,

Christian went to visit the SSSC today. I asked him about how Billy was doing, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I do know what happened, but I don't want to say anything unless I know for sure.

Regards
Scott

Luz

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Scott! Let us know.

Scott

Post Number: 2538
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luz,

Christian visited Billy yesterday and he is doing better and he wanted to thank everyone for their concern.

Salome

Luz

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,
Salome.

Luz

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,
Salome.

Clay

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I'm new here and just trying to figure out where to post questions to Billy.
Thanks, Clay

Clay

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whoops, never mind, I found it. I guess it's closed till next month. Well I guess Billy doesn't read this part, but I'm sorry to hear that he wasn't feeling well and I hope he gets better very soon.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay welcome the very best place to start is with the search engine at the top of the page.
( http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/search.cgi ) Hopefully you will find your question has already been answered.
Peace

Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Clay

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I did a search and didn't see this, even though it seems very obvious to me, so obvious, that I think I know the answer as to why it was not done. What I'm talking about is a public trial, on TV and online - which would be possible today - for the still living Bafath people. No death penalty just the same sentence that was given them, but a way for Earth humans to get closure.

I think about what I felt like when I first read about our history and what we have endured for millions of years with our shorted life spans and although I was dumbfounded for a day or so about it, it didn't drive me insane or make me want to start a riot. What it did do was make me want to start to set things right as soon as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I am and will be, eternally grateful for what the Plejaren and Billy have done. However, waiting another 40 or so generations for it to catch on seems more than harsh, when a public trail for the crimes against humanity, by the Bafath, and their helpers, might just start an immediate change for the better on this planet, when everyone realized what had happen to us.

Sure people might be a bit confused for a day or two, but I think if they were asked which they preferred 1} Eight or ten more lifetimes of misery or 2} A couple of days of disorientation, followed by a new life of truth. I know what I would choose. Then maybe with a little help from our friends, we could start to slowly build a new society with leaders that were not sick.

I assume that the reason for not doing this has to do with the not interfering law of the Federation.

Now, I don't presume to be anywhere near as intelligent as those that made that decision and maybe I'm just really stupid, however, I am currently living an Earth human lifespan, which is 50-100 years long and in my experience it takes about 50 years just to start to get your head screwed on straight, unless, you have someone, like Billy did, to start guiding you in the laws of creation at an early age, which I think every human should have in order for us to be able to evolve in our short life spans.

My point is, since our spirt forms have been jerked around for so long,(millions of years) by other races of humans, which should not have been interfering, maybe it's time to say enough is enough and just finally help us to fix the problem now, today, if not sooner. I can not think of a better way to show the truth, than to show the truth and not whisk it away to some distant planet in secret.

I mean no disrespect by this, but living what seems like vast lifespans to us Earth humans and then making decisions for a people that only have a tenth or less of lifetime to evolve seems a bit arrogant to me and reminds me of an old saying : in order to know another, you need to walk a mile in their moccasins.
Peace, Clay

Clay

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I guess I thought I would get this off my mind as well, I didn't really see anything in the search engine, so here goes.

So it seems like the population problem is more of a problem in the poor and uneducated areas of the world. So, with the cost of translating and printing hundred -plus page books, wouldn't it cost less to translate and print something smaller that could be sold or distributed to places like Latin America, Africa, India etc.?

Just as a simple example, maybe the first part could be like the Earth Human History in the contact reports going back to the gene alteration. I guess that would take up 25-30 pages, then maybe a diagram of the consciousness block, so everyone could understand and refer back to how that works. Then maybe the Commandments. and laws of creation. A simple example on how to meditate, then the rest with a condensed version of the spirt lessons and keep it under a hundred pages. The wording would need to be simple, concise and to the point, as many people barely have a 5th grade education, or less in some of these parts of the world. I think whenever possible, that simple is better when it comes to learning, at least in the beginning. Big books, with big words are intimidating to people with limited vocabularies. Of coarse, once the basic material is understood there would probably be a hunger for more detailed information. Anyway, that's a rough idea of what I was thinking about.
Peace, Clay

Kenneth

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,
I understand where you’re coming from; however, as I understand the situation; the Bafath, even though evil minded are much more advanced and powerful than us Earthworm humans as Billy puts it. This is not a demeanor; Billy is only identifying how much more advanced the ET’s are in all areas; inducing thought projection. You do not want to have these ET’s anywhere near the DAL system.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to billy, plejarens are being kept from civil war by effectively making the head of their government the andromedans. Yes you are right and its not disrespectful. If anything its a reminder of the past arrogance that would seem to plague still such a group such as plejaren/federation because they are not perfect. I feel I must also say that I do not buy billy's story on them and their "policies" to much because it to easily plays devils advocate for earth governments to keep extraterrestrials a secret. Yes you are right.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Clay,

You raise a valid point.
I am compiling a review of our relationship to the Sirian overlords that will address a similar topic.

Kindly wait a little.

Salome,

Bill

Paul_wr

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Clay,

You need to understand that the smaller life spans as a result of the degenerate genes has nothing to do with the Bafath but goes back to the Sirius homeworlds, so it is not the duty of the Plejaren to fix that. They once had the degenerate coding too until they put it right. To this day every plejaren child is still tested at birth.

Concerning the Bafath, they are now already all dead, as they belonged to a group of already old men.
But if they were still alive and the Plejaren interfered with our course of evolution to bring us such a televised trial, it would lead to total bewilderment, confusion, mass riots and destruction the world over.

The decision not to interfere is not just a Plejaren one, but a higher evolved natural progressive one, and you can be sure the high spiritual council from Andromeda would of strongly advised (to say the least) against such enforcement, because such an action would of been more destructive to our civilisation, as possibly the Bafath had been themselves.

I have given the large time frame much thought and realised that you cannot force people or they will not be able to cope. They need time, many signs over time.

Salome,
Paul

Clay

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Kenneth, Tetrahedron, Bill and Paul for your responses.

I didn't know the Bafath were all dead now, so, if that's the case, then the opportunity has past and we will have to deal with the next eight hundred years as best we can.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Tet, I was unaware that the Plejaren would be at each other's necks if it wasn't for the High Council. Are you sure you got that right?

Paul_wr

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Clay,

Its not so bad.. we have been on this planet for a long time, so whats another 800 years?
It will be 300 more years until all of the negative vibrations from the Bafath have been neutralised but we will have many things to inspire us through this future period that lies in front of us.

Blake_p

Post Number: 319
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,

You have access to all of this free information just like the rest of us...why don't you compile this information together yourself and then submit it for review/suggestions,or even dissemination.

Clay

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake. I'm OK with that, but, I would need help from Billy to decide what the most important material is and how to try and condense it, so it was still inspiring and able to create a change in people. I'm not going butcher someone else's hard work and then ask them what they think of that.

Since I'm new here, I think I better just keep my mouth shut, from now on.:-) Now that I think about it, I probably should have kept my mouth shut all along, I get in less trouble that way.:-)
Peace, Clay

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, yes thats for the most part correct, hence the original need for andromedans. As for staying on planet for another 800 years, I dont buy that as a good idea given that it again plays to well into keeping e.t. existence a secret for malicious purposes, to which again I stress person e.t. contact as opposed to mass contact(aka whitehouse lawn landing). Again though we find billy saying though that he is the only one in contact with them and even if that where true and alot of what he says, something about that doesnt seem right.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page