Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 17, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through May 17, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Braiden_miller

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone!
im new here but have had these thoughts/feeling all my life. now i feel our time is short now to make a resistance against the odds that have been playing agaist us all of our lives. and personally i dont beleave its just the bad genes of human kind doing this i beleve its a combanation of species of violent life forms from diffrent places if not from here in the earth but i havent seen any evolveing for the good people that want a posative change. i dont know why we dont have a good combanation of speices protect/interfier with the suffering of the beautiful humanbeings.i cant imagine myself to be so helpless when i know my race needs me right now more than ever. sorry for the misspelling and the last minute depth of my thoughts but this will have to do.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Mr. Hedron,

You'd like us to believe that the Plejaren suffer from the same kind of racism that we do here on Earth and the only thing that keeps them from, etc., etc.

Yeah, just please copy and quote that info directly.

Isn't strange that their millennia long mission has been to bring the spiritual teaching to Earth - which is antithetical to racism, etc. - and yet they have to be constrained from it themselves?

I don't think so.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 226
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Legacy of CR 251

We may thank the Ps for disclosing many truths.
But only Billy mentions the truths behind Man’s little progress and his ease to exaggerate and fly in a rage.

To teach this truth Billy accepted to go back to our human world.
Which is – as we know now - a world of anger and little wisdom.
Like anyone in this material world he had his share of suffering, incompleteness, and the sacrifice that precedes the growth of terrestrial consciousness.

So full credits to Billy - the many truths in CR 251 (e.g. “Original Sin”) are an eye opener.

With CR 251 many of mankind’s “ills” (incl. our urge to overpopulate) can be seen in a different light.
The many genocides in humanity’s history suddenly have a second explanation.
The words from Billy and the highest spiritual (we) life form Petale **) confirm that it is not or not mainly the fault of Earth humans that their “short life – little wisdom” mind was so easily exploited and often mislead.

They, like Billy, point to a developing catastrophe on our planet:
“All of these factors threaten not only the complete, ultimate destruction of the planet, but also the environment in general and every life form.”
“…The genetically-manipulated people have since established themselves on Earth to the degree where they simultaneously became this planet's rulers and its destroyers, because most of them remained overly entangled in the effects of the manipulated genes of fighting, viciousness, barbarism, blood-thirstiness, greediness, addiction, emotionalism, inhumanities, to name but a few.” (Billy CR 251)

There is cause and effect and a correlation between all things universal – in time and space.
To minimize the spread of violence one would expect that those who have committed the great crime against human dignity were brought to justice.

Furthermore that the Sirian descendants or others within the universal family would assist the victimized to revert the gene manipulation, by making it very evident to them that their religious beliefs are delusions, and assisting them in developing their other human skills.

This is exactly what Billy does.

But ETs could strengthen this mission.
E.g. there could be a clear sign / contact from ETs that cannot be “camouflaged”, lied away, that does not end in the “top secret” drawer of the secret services.
A sign / contact that causes Earth humans to seriously discuss the state of their planet and the purpose of their life and help them to discard their creator god delusion by themselves.

The Ps fear that such a move would cause religious revolutions and create a human chaos.
But will they not come anyway - and perhaps more violently - if Man continues his path of self destruction?

To give Man, stuck in his negative manipulations, a very obvious and true reason to query his religious beliefs.
Such aid would be common sense.

But this is not the message in CR 251.
Yes, in his exaggerated rage Man has already destroyed one planet (Malona).
Yes, we are on the brink of destroying another (Earth).
Yes, it has been an enormous crime extending over thousands of generations.
Yes, the descendants of the Sirian creator overlords will assist us to revert the gene manipulation.
But only after Earth humans are able to fly to their location in the region of Sirius.

So the victim is far from getting “closure”.

Instead he is expected to find “his misgivings and true identity” – slowly, slowly – with very little wisdom per life time… it is “expected” that it will take him a very long, long time to recover..”
Exactly what the perpetrators wanted with their indoctrination with false religions *)
They did so to protect themselves against the aggression of gene manipulated races.

But once an evil is recognized why let the victim suffer ?
Would assistance to restore his true being not be common sense and the minimum of fairness?

Even if we view this “reality” from a “Sirian” point of view:
Yes, the perpetrators, the ones that created the basis for our many generations of suffering, that falsified the history of mankind and established false religions, they all have long died.
And no, according to the Spirit teachings no karmic retribution is carried over from one life to the next.

But this is not to apportion any guilt to the present day Sirians.
Esp. since the records of their forefather’s deeds were willfully erased and they may have not known the truth at all.
But when they co-operated with the Ps to remove the MIB from Mars they would have surely found out.

If so - would it not be a moral obligation to assist us “degenerates” to establish the dignity of life that their forefathers - in violation of Creational Laws - took away from our and our ancestors' lives?
Would our progress not be as well their progress in their evolution?
Esp. since we are on the brink of destroying a planet for a second time.

To treat the victims of a crime like outcasts, to deny them restitution -
It is like a cause without effect, a cosmos without order, an untrue reality.
A bewildering thought, indeed.

Yes, Clay, the Bafath is removed.
But you raised a very valid point:
Humans should raise their voice to defend the dignity of their lives.
A dignity that has been vilified and trampled on for too long.

I speak as a human – I may miss the insight of the Ps.
But this much is true:
Humanity deserves a fairer go.

Salome,
Bill

Paul:
Earth humans have already lost many million years “in anger”, assembling “very little wisdom”.
Even (“only”) 800 years more of ISIS like killings are too much.

*)
The Overlords’ Motives For Creating Religions (Billy in CR 251)

“…However, in these (true benefactors’) teachings, as in the teachings by the "creator-overlords", there lay the secret hope that these various philosophies of faith and religious doctrines would form a monumental hindrance, whereby the distant descendants of the genetically-manipulated peoples would limit the size of their population to tolerable and responsible numbers.

An alternate motive behind this was that the manipulated people's descendants would neither rise against the "creator-overlords" nor the still benevolent benefactors in order to gain control over them, among other things.

The benefactors did not want the descendants to prematurely evolve to the point where the descendants had the capability to fly once more into space with the help of a too rapidly expanding, too highly developed technology, and where they would find their previous home worlds such as Mars and the planets in the Sirius region.

The "creators" also hoped that in their scheme of things, and through their various religious doctrines, the terrestrials would eradicate themselves through the ensuing confusion and wars. They based their hope on the concept that terrestrials would only be technologically, biologically and scientifically capable of conquering space when they had evolved through a sufficiently lengthy period, so as to achieve the mandatory adjustments in their thinking processes and actions.

In other words, their intention was that terrestrial human beings, through religious doctrines and diverse religious forms, would have the insight to resolve their genetically-manipulated deterioration problem, whereupon they could correct this deterioration. An important factor in this scenario was that, in the distant future, the terrestrials would discover for themselves the genetically-induced earlier damage imposed upon them, and find their path back to normalcy through appropriate genetic reversals. They believed and hoped that the distant descendants of the genetically-manipulated peoples, the terrestrials, should only then seek contact with their original past, their ancestry,..”

**)
Decalog, p.29,195 – Instructions from Petale

“Humans of Earth, you are neither better nor worse than other life forms. You are, however, much more misled than any other life form known to us. This predicament simply stems from the unworthiness of your unreal and irrational religious cults whose equal cannot be found on any other level or universe known to us. This state neither springs from depravity nor maliciousness on your part.

You have been misled for specific dishonest reasons, and thus you have fallen prey to exploitation, spiritual deprivation [of the consciousness], and enslavement.
It would be wrong to reproach you and hold you to blame for this resulting ruin and corruption.

Yet you must be conscious that you rush towards further corruption and ruin if you do not turn away from these false cult religions that are maliciously strange from the truth. You have [as of 1975] really not yet converted to ruin but, you are on the way to it. As you don’t live in the values of true knowledge but in wrong belief in cult religions, your present state is ignorance, error, unreality, and lack of wisdom.

Cult religions - belief in a god, gods, false deities, saints, holy pictures, icons, ideals altogether embody the evilest sign-post to the street to ruin and to spiritual and consciousness darkness. “

Ekr

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Braiden, and very glad to see the many more people joining us in this wealth of information and truths. On earth we have the negatives today from what you mentioned and then some; genes, overpopulation, and most importantly religion and it's extremists/ delusional idiots.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi...great piece of analysis and commentary.

If I understand you correctly, "you want the P's to assist our planet?"

Here are my thoughts, if interested.....

As I understand, I truly feel as though we missed our opportunity many, many years ago....during the 70's....the damage is already done...that would explain why many of the prophecies are now predictions...ex Henoch Prophecies.

Personally, I feel the P's only remain loyal to the mission because BEAM has over-delivered with the completion of over 40 books, he is/has assisted the P's with their Spiritual Teaching, etc.

BEAM cares about this planet because he is responsible for this planet's development...The other planets/universes can only monitor and learn because we are much too dangerous for any assistance for anyone at this time.

The material we have before us will only serve for our future generations to come.

Think about it, the majority of our population is enmeshed with some sort of religious belief and the "hold" is stronger than ever.

On a daily basis, I cannot wrap my head around what's happening, just imagine ET's from another universe attempting to understand our created madness? It is exhausting and disappointing.

Personally, our efforts must be focused on our own "individual" evolution.
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Lots of good stuff, MsMichelle.

Hugo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi and Msmichelle,

I think it would have been better if the P's just gave/lend Billy some of their beam ships with androids for Billy to forcefully put this planet back on track in his lifetime. Arrest all our big criminal powers, put a proper world government in place, enforce the spirit teachings in all schools, ect. A bit like what Nokodemion did. :-) This would definitely work and also avoid world war 3 too. I know this method would be a real shock for the world and cause lots of negative kaos too but I would have preferred this way. No mucking around. :-)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 227
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your response.

May I first explain why I think that Earth humans "have been hard done by" and deserve assistance to find the truth:

From birth Earth humans’ genes are manipulated to live
-Only 10 % of their life (allowing for little wisdom / evolution only)
-With a tendency to easily exaggerate and fly in a rage.
Earth humans have lived with this misgiving for millions of lifetimes.
A tendency that is becoming almost “the evil itself” (Billy’s words).

The people that manipulated our genes - our first ancestors - were originally their offspring.
But they made (and named) us “degenerates”.
Our suffering was to prevent their suffering.
But this “reason” for our suffering is long outdated.
We are no longer “their fighting machines”.
They could have but did not remove our gene manipulation.
Instead they deluded us with false religious dogmas and made us worship them as gods.
Partly with the intent to make us eliminate each other in wars.

The religious delusions they instilled and the inherited gene manipulation keep humans causing bloodbaths.
It made our forefathers to cannibals (during their escape flights).
It made them destroy one of the planets they settled on (Malona).
We are on the way to destroy another (Earth).

Both, Billy and Petale, indicate that Earth humans are on a path of self destruction.

Billy mentions, too, (at the end of his long account) that the removal of our gene manipulation will co-incite with the Sirian lineage reaching the level of spiritual development necessary that the two lineages of Henoch may again be reunited.

This all may explain the “why” it may be beneficial for the evolution of both, humans on Earth and the descendants of Sirian overlords to find a resolution - the quicker, the better.

You are right we all must do our own evolution.
But if someone is addicted to a drug – over many thousand generations it is hard to break “the habit”.

So I am not asking for anything but a clear sign (for a contact with ETs we are not yet ready) that enables Earth humans to discard their religions (as indicated in the advice from Petale).

Billy indicated in his report a few times that such “a sign” will be the discovery of Martian artifacts proving “that our ancestors came there as refugees and outcasts from the region of Sirius”.
“…This discovery will “shatter the religious world” we live in and many changes (esp. in the religious sphere) will take place…”

It would certainly assist mankind to form a new view of human life.
But will these artifacts be found?

Yes, in 1995 when CR 251 was made there were still such artifacts on Mars.
But Ptaah informed Billy in CR 471 (2008) that after the Sirians captured the Sirian MIB (2006) they had to destroy everything on Mars:
According to a Sirian law (all the environment (where a criminal act took place) had to be destroyed.
This law applies to human acquisitions of all kinds - on entire planets, if these planets are not inhabited by a human population.
(Why they have such a law is not explained.)

As everything was destroyed it seems very doubtful whether terrestrials on a human Mars mission (or Mars Rover?) still find “the proof Billy was thinking of" (= our ancestry for the region of Sirius)

Hence “my request”.

There are many CRs from the Ps.
But CR 251 is Billy’s legacy.
It lifts the veil on the truth behind our inherited “ills” and religious delusions.
A veil that covers the dignity of our life…
… which he explained in a previous incarnation
“Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them.”
(Aristotle)

In my view - it is this consciousness that CR 251 wants to revive in us.

Salome,

Bill

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My own personal belief is that we cannot force others to change!

We can offer them a positive mental atmosphere where they have the possibility to change if they so wish. But we cannot do it for or to, other people. Everyone here is to work on their own lessons and if we fix it for them, then they will just go and do it again, because they have not worked out what they needed to do from the beginning for themselves. All we can do is love them. Allow them to be who and what they are. Know that the truth is always within them and that they can change at any moment in time if that is what they want.

Those that are drawn here during this lifetime are being led to the light that the Nokodemjon spirit has shown through Billy's words and deeds. But it must be by their own free will and choice with no further price tags involved on it what so ever.

I am not a firm believer of or in selling door to door, it must come ultimately from ones own heart within ones true self. So long as we have the choice and the ability to change will it all come together for those of us who wish to be!

Mat(Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Blake_p

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I understand your post but if the purpose of life is to evolve to the highest heights,and also take responsibility for the decisions,actions,thoughts,etc,then this would be the same as some magical being coming down and saving us like the religions say. It is time for the people of Earth to make these changes themselves. The Plejarens and Billy/former prophets didn't create this situation,their just trying to help.
Welcome to the forum though,good to have you here.

Hugo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk and Blake,

I understand it is not right to force this on people but this aggressive gene and past ET interference/God was forced upon us which is the root cause of most of our past/present problems. My line of thinking is if the method in my prior post was forced on us, most of our/this current generations will not like/want it but all future generations will be glad it happened to forcefully put things right. This is my preference and each to their own.

Blake, thanks for the welcome!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 228
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michelle, Hi Mat,

We have to face reality:
We live in a world of overpopulation with a comparatively small no of people interested in spirit teachings.
But not we, not our children, not our fellow man can separate his life from the “habits” of the majority of people.
As Michelle mentioned – a majority that is deeply enmeshed in false ideologies.
Terrorism, esp. religious terrorism, is growing.
So is greed, drugs and other excessive behavior.

Anyone who is concerned about his children and his fellow man will understand that.
One just has to watch the horrible, terrifying monster cartoons for our young children or their kill, kill computer games – they may not all call themselves “angry birds” but the anger is in it for sure.

Seen on a larger scale:
All universal things and beings are based on teamwork.
So our concern for our fellow living being – our fairness and sense of justice - goes hand in hand with our concern for us and this universe..
It is a part of the creational thought, in us, the Ps, the Sirians, everyone.
So Man’s concern for one’s fellow man is natural and human.
If we take e.g. the reason of Billy’s incarnations as a paradigm:
He obviously did not say “all that counts is my own salvation”.

My mail was not to “knock on the door of the Ps”.
But that – on a universal scale – humans’ thinking should always be based on a universal sense of order and justice.

We may thank the Plejaren for their great effort to reveal the secrets of creation and the truth behind many of our legends and untold secrets.

But I can see as well their respect of the law of cause and effect as evident in the many historical scenarios that unfolded:
The desire driven passion that made their distant forefathers - against their precepts - mingle with Earth humans, procreating what became dangerous giants.

This, their deviation from Creational laws, was well balanced by the decree of a later JHWH to procreate - in accord with their leader’s precepts - common (white, brown and red) human) races.

The great genocide that the destruction of Atlantis brought to our planet.
The evil delusion of humans into religions that served creator gods – especially through the Gizeh Intelligences.

The Ps did just not say “they” are not “us”.
They were concerned about the world they left.
Their caring thoughts when leaving Earth leading to the procreation/support of Jmmanuel, Mohammed and ultimately assisting Billy to reveal the truth of Creation. .
Their resolve to follow the advice of the High Court may have restricted them to tell Earth humans only certain truths.
But within this framework the Ps’ were honest.
They mention “Arus the Barbarian”.
They mention other renegades within their own race and their complicity in deluding Earthlings to false religious beliefs –e.g.

"You terrestrials refer to him as the God from the Bible, but we named him "Jehovah the Unjust and Cruel". His death took place approximately 2,150 years ago. He was a very evil and power hungry life form who ruled during the same period as another, kind JHWH, and who led countless human beings on Earth to death and destruction... "
(Semjase, 39th contact)

The overall impression in my mind:
The Ps’ actions express responsibility, sincerity a great respect for the fate of Earth humans but an overruling respect for Creation.
Their determination to turn the failures (of their ancient ancestors /relatives)into stepping stones for future growth shows they truly follow creational principles.

In view of the grave danger our planet faces - would it be -after 2006- too much to expect a similar fairness from the Sirians?
Is it not obvious that their development – on a universal scale – will always be linked to ours?

I am a human - so I should speak for humans.

This was the discussion I expected.

Salome,

Bill

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All I can say for the moment is that we continue on to do what we are doing here on this site.

Allowing the word to be spread by the internet and having people being given the opportunity to read and understand our mission and as to where we all heading as a species of this planet we call earth.

We've never had this opportunity of communication before... this so called instant ability to reach out and touch someone, so to speak in order to make a difference in the overall scheme of things.

This in itself will allow those to make their own choices as to where and how they want to live and go from here in their personal search for self realization.

Yes, we are the mission!

Mat(Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Msmichelle

Post Number: 59
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once again, great information and feedback from everyone.

Trust me, Tat_tvam_asi, I support your logic wholeheartedly.

Let me share something, when I'm outside during the night, I often look to the sky and "wish" someone would come to save us.

I also feel abandoned at times as well.

As a young child, I experienced many things which I did not understand at the time. I had a strong "sense" of knowing....which are hard to put into words.

Before I discovered, BEAM, I had a terrifying dream which basically boils down to....apocalyptic events were forthcoming.

Some or most of us, will be spared a direct event, however, we all cannot escape our indirect "witnessing" to what's about to happen.

That's why it is so important, we all support each other with love and kindness and do the best we can to understand "ourselves"...and especially follow the creational laws and recommendations exclusively no matter what happens to our planet.

Salome,
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me also add....some of BEAM's material is highly evolutive...meaning, we may "miss" the true meanings of BEAM's words because we each are at a certain level of understanding.....

As time goes by, we will all reach a level of understanding each other... better, thus avoiding "miscommunications".

After re-reading many of our posts, most of "our" current issues relate to our "misunderstanding" of each other, which creates tension, outburst, etc...

The same holds true for the Spiritual Teaching....most of us "miss" the true meanings...which could lead to "wishful" events..or "wishful" solutions.
MsMichelle

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mat and Michelle,

I understand you, too.

The power of thoughts creates reality.
For the Sirians and us.
As an “Earth human” I defend human dignity.
I ask what is true, what is fair.

But this should never create hatred.

In my heart - as a “universal human” - my thoughts want to “build” a world of peace for the Sirians and us.

Since 2006 they (the Sirians) may "know" us.

How can they be in peace thinking of us?
How can we be – if we (are prone to) commit more acts of exaggeration, foolishness and horror ?
What would stand to reason to create order and unity?

Thank you for understanding this, my heartfelt thought.

A Japanese Buddhist once expressed it this way:
“…hell (the rage to destroy oneself and others) is in the heart of a person who inwardly despises his father and disregards his mother…Misfortune comes from one’s mouth and ruins one, but fortune comes from one’s heart and makes one worthy of respect..."

All existence expresses the Spirit of Creation.
It is in the love children feel towards their parents.
And in the love the parents feel towards their children.

Universal oneness is eternally the underlying motivation.

All living beings are an expression of it.

Salome,

Bill

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 544
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oddly enough, I don't quite see things the same way as some of the sentiment expressed here - or at least what I am hearing of it.

I think that Earthkind has a glorious opportunity, one apparently not given to other peoples throughout the universe, to meet and grow beyond some unique challenges.
Should we succeed, we will have a unique insight into how mindfracked humans can be, and how to clear ourselves of it.
Should we succeed, we will have a unique experience in dealing with short lives, quick tempers, over-aggression, half-baked thinking, emotionality, and just plain stupidity... among other traits.
Both as spirit beings and incarnate, this can be our gift to the universe... should we succeed.

I look at our predicament as an opportunity, I truly do, and thus as a responsibility to deal with our condition head-on.
We are special in this manner: as spirit beings, no one else in the universe has been given the responsibility to address what we have.

Let's just not let it go to our heads, huh?
Life

Msmichelle

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MH(Life),

I agree this is an opportunity, however, the opportunity benefits other planets observing our behavior. Unfortunately, a majority of our people on this planet are so severely distracted and are missing out on this glorious opportunity.

Therefore, we are definitely a classroom for other planets to view, learn and discover, until we are ready to assume responsibility for ourselves.
MsMichelle

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh WOW
This thread is just magnifiqe all of a sudden
I like the last 5 posts a lot

Nice so very nice

I agree our evolution is different than others and that's a special thing

Our spirits will remember what we learnt
Bad things are what we learn from, they are not really bad just spirit lessons

My spirit will always know the perils of religion and many other things and will remember the high values of Billy/Plejaren not to mention Kirk,Spock,Janeway,Picard and Obi Won eh eh ;-) oh it's all so clever,I love the Plejaren and forgive the naughty ones :-)

Let's make Billy,High Council and the Plejaren proud (we are so lucky to have them here even though we are "Special Cases" eh eh) and learn/forgive/teach and Love

Oh it's so Magnifiqe
The marvel of The Creations wisdom
They learn from us and we learn from them

Our spirits transcend all space and time
This life/moment our spirits will get high values we shall never forget

I am so grateful Billy, I love you always

In future lifetimes I will stand on the shores of a land where all the people live as The Creation recommends
It will be the beginning
and I will be grinning

I know It is so :-)

In Reverence and Venerability with Neutral Positivity
Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish to share this with you all, it's from the Valdemar Reis Site: (Closed) I asked permission to share this and was given the go ahead. It deeply concerns what we have been discussing.

Since visiting the center in September and talking with the core group members I have been struck by the enormity of the challenge faced by you and the group tirelessly working away to get the message of the Plejaran out to the world which is largely unaware of you or dismisses you. I was shocked at how few passive members there were worldwide and personally I see constant attacks on the internet against you and your message which seems to hinder the whole process of getting any spiritual message out to the point almost of stagnation. The evidence initially presented to you by the Plejaran was intended to be presented in a way that would allow a gradual introduction of certain concepts into the psyche of the human species without forcing them to accept them as fact, this seems to have worked as the majority of the human population now accept the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
My question is this: If the spiritual message has been largely ignored apparently because the process of plausible deniability has worked too well, are there any plans to counteract this with withheld evidence? Or is the earth human to naturally gravitate towards real spirituality on his own without coming in contact with your message?

Answer:

Yes, the "earth human beings would naturally gravitate towards real spirituality", but of course not to such an extent as when there is a prophet around who brought and brings the true teaching.
And there is a "No" to your first question. Each human being must learn at his own pace, and any plan or attempt to speed up the process of "accepting the spirit teaching" would be an act of coercion and force. It would be equal with missionizing, just as it is the case with religions and sects.

THE REAL TRUTH OF THE LAST PROPHET-BEAM

Hi Matt,
That question and answer is from this forum in the 'Questions to Billy Meier Answered' in 2010, so you did not need permission from elsewhere to post it here :-)

(Message edited by indi on May 11, 2015)
~ T. S. Eliot

Hugo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So bad things can be forced upon a planets people by ET's but not good things to rectify them?

I do not doubt Billy is right there but I feel there should be an exception in some special cases as is the case on Earth.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 709
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bad things set in motion in an unnatural manner by ET was a mistake. The correction is not being imposed in forced manner. Such a correction would be unnatural and unsustainable. Right thing done the wrong way will not be a long term solution. An exception will be not good, but rather bad.
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Blake_p

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The Mission is exactly that. If they didn't feel some sort of responsibility for theirs,and other et races involvement with negative things that have happened here on Earth,then they probably wouldn't be here dealing with maniacs.
The people of Earth are fully capable of turning things around for the better and good...but what do we do,the exact opposite. Without the Mission,Billy(incarnations of the Nokodemion spiritform),and the Plejaren,it would probably last for thousands of more years,not 800.
Not to mention the telonin bomb,the et races that were coming here to colonize our planet,Giza intelligences,Sirians,Ashtar Sheran....need I say more.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page