Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 03, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 03, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Votan

Post Number: 335
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Fair enough but please explain why we are here and why some of us can recall our past lives if we were not incarnated.

Christian religion does not want to admit that they could be wrong.

Either way who knows. Sometimes ask your intuition you might be surprised.
joe

Sonicecho

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy ever mentioned anything about giant spiders still alive. There was a sighting of a giant spider in viet nam by a U.S. serviceman at the time. I think he said it was about 16 inches wide. They shot it but the thing kept moving, it was by the rivers edge. In another case an english woman was driving home and while she was driving past an abandoned factory she saw aa tarantula 2 feet wide walking toward the factory. Another case involved a tribesman from pau pau new guinea i think . And the native said there were giant spiders a meter wide with shiny green skins. And a final witness was a man and his family back in the 1940's that said while he and his family were walking to church one morning they saw a spider the size of a wash tub cross the street and go into the bush on the other side. Needless to say the man never took that way to church again , but it wa probably about 2 to 3 foot wide as well, maybe bigger. Has Billy mentioned this sort of thing ever. And are they unknown species or giant mutants of known species. And if they are mutants what causes this type of mutation? But if these giant spiders are unknown are they deadly poisonous, what do they eat and how long do they live? And would the Plejaren be willing to give Billy information on where one of these things can be found? Its not giving us technology, just some general knowledge about the planet. Thanks

Votan

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Has Billy said anything about the execution by the Barbaric Indonesians of The Bali Nine.

The firing squad is surely barbaric.They should be prosecuted for their actions , but surely not by Firing Squad. I would feel guilty if I pulled the trigger.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 337
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicehco

The only problem with this request is that we will exploit them and use their genes for evil and war.
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 543
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Votan,

Michaelhelfert
Fair enough but please explain why we are here and why some of us can recall our past lives if we were not incarnated.
Christian religion does not want to admit that they could be wrong.
Either way who knows. Sometimes ask your intuition you might be surprised.

You are responding to the question I asked Herr Meier this month? The intricacies of how incarnation/reincarnation works has been previously discussed here on the forum to great length. The discussion can be found at: Discussionboard of FIGU » The Spiritual Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks. The bulk of my dissenting conjecture can found in 2013, though it extends both forward and back, indeed back through when I posted under the moniker 'sitkaa'. Reviewing the previous conversation, I found that you, Votan, posted there as well.

Obviously, people are incarnated, or relatively, since everything about existence is relative to everything else that exists. Personally, I doesn't presuppose that life either is or is not a dream, or a 'Matrix', or some other mind-bending worldview, as some people who have undergone hypnotic regression to their lives between lives have suggested. I just don't deal with that possibility too well, since it makes life irrelevant, and I think that life is relevant, valuable, and in fact worth living.

The Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, nobody wants to admit they are wrong, all the more so when its a 'religion' (by definition, an interest, a belief, or an activity that is very important to a person or group). On this forum, we focus on denigrating Christianity most of the time, with Islam as an also ran, but as I have pointed out, Judaism ought not be insulated from the same mudslinging we give to the other 'closely-held belief systems'.

My muse and I surprise ourselves sometimes, admittedly. Right now, for instance, I have no idea which way my relationship with the FIGU org will turn next. To be certain, some people here would like to see it go one way, others would like to see it go another, but I am only interested in the truth. That's the only thing I am doing here, and if not that, then I am wasting my time and yours. So, with that in mind, we will see what happens next. Let's hope for the best.

: )
Life

Hugo

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2015 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 248 Ptaah mentions that he knew Rasputin personally which I assume means he became friends with him. I wondered if this happened because the P's picked up on their computers that Rasputin had the highest spiritual evolution on planet, or because of his good work in trying to prevent wars, or because they knew he was Meier's spirit form and would be him next life?

Another thing I wondered is what would have happened if Rasputin was not murdered and went on to die of old age because Billy was born 21 years after Rasputin died at age 47. If Rasputin died of old age at around 80 then Billy couldn't have been born for a minimum of 14 years later. Wouldn't this jeopardise the mission in several important ways? One is, I thought it was of great significant importance that Meier was born at that precise time that he was?

Sonicecho

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
Can someone clarify if Billy said the Plejarens plan to capture his soul and reincarnate him again to continue working with him on earth in his next life. At first i read he said hes the last of the prophets. Then someone asked in an interview after he dies if he will be reincarnated and be working with the aliens again. And I am quite sure he said yes to that. Does anyone have any specifics? Thanks.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonicecho,

The Soul is a false notion that does not exist. The Spirit re-incarnates along with the overall consciousness block.
The Spirit Form of Nokodemion does not need the Plejaren to plan his return and arrange his re-incarnation for him. Eduard is the last of the 7 prophets but that does not mean that evolution stands still for his Spirit Form, so he will re-incarnate like everyone else and continue to work in areas that are important.

Thanks,
Paul

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So no question to billy for this month either?

Scott

Post Number: 2556
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian has not met with Billy since April. He should be able to meet with him this month (July), but that hasn't been confirmed yet. I heard recently that Billy is recovering from his surgery quite well.....

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im curious, what would be the effects of billy dying?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cessation of breathing, heart and brain activity; you know, the usual for human beings (and other life forms).

We all get to do it.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came across an unofficial report yesterday ---> http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_345
.. a Truly amazing report about a world recently found in another universe by the Plejaren who are at the level that Earth mankind were at in the year 1968.
They are broken into 3 races, of blue, green and white skin.
They have no religious beliefs and they perform no rituals when death happens, but instead bring the body to a designated area where it is surrounded with rocks.
Interesting read.

Hugo

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What MH said and also Earth will lose it's last ever prophet.

King20192003

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So we are pretty much on our own after Billy.....

I'm more curious of what event in the future will trigger people to go into Billy's material and become mainstream. Since we are not really popular as of right now and people tend to fade away while this case is being older and older.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 402
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So if by chance say ISIS or Islamic State is somehow eventually successful in eliminating the worlds cultures along with all historic history heritage over every country world wide, along with the elimination of all religions including even their own, including all books, medical sciences, modern technology, all movies, and finally they manage to eliminate all of Billy's books and spiritual teachings, then would Billy Meier's spirit form have to start reincarnating all over again as 7 more prophets in the thousands of more years to come?

Paul_wr

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthseeker, Eduard is the last of the seven prophets.
His Spirit Form will no doubt return and continue to work for the goals of the mission, which will mean that we still have a wise teacher for many more centuries until the teachings have found good ground and are understood for their value worldwide.

Paul

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 559
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should the Islamic State attain total world control, as they are on track to do right now, then some cultures, histories, lines of reasoning will be driven underground. No doubt, because it will have predicted this, the Meier material will be among those archived materials. Who will do the undergrounding, who will maintain the spark of civilization for our long centuries to come, I don't know. Without a community, it won't be us.

I doubt it will be a complete destruction of all the world's cultures, only those with which the Islamic State has feels need for retribution, such as that of the European and Jewish peoples. Thus, some growth in science, technology, and societal wisdom is possible, just not like what the Western World has been used to. Cultures and religions tend to be a function of the people who make them, not vice-versa. To state it more directly, whether the Western World derived its flavor from Christianity, Judaism, or Islam would have made less difference than who we are as a people. Thus, the general flavor of the culture of a place tends to be a function of the people who adopt it, regardless of the region from which it springs. By saying the IS will dominate the globe, Herr Meier is saying that (or perhaps more accurately, I interpret it that...) an insular group of people, Semitic at the highest levels, will dominate the globe.

Still, there are other aggressive societies on Earth which will not spinelessly put up with being overrun in the same manner the Western Nations have for moral reasons. For instance, the Oriental peoples have a long history which they won't give up just because an outside group shames them into being dominated. Additionally, strong pockets of Western civilization can survive.

That's my take on it, anyways.

BTW: Israel, working through it's military and political b*tches in the US and Britain, helped set up, establish, support, and fund the Islamic State. This is more than just conjecture, it's an assertion supported by documentation, whistleblowers, and factual logistics. The Jews ostensibly set up ISIS to fight Assad's government in Syria (whom they decided they didn't like...), but they aren't stupid - surely they understand the greater ramifications of what they're doing? Perhaps they think they can sit at the highest levels of the Islamic State's governance as Marranos redux, shades of the Saudi government. I don't think they can, though. This is one scorpion that will bite the hand that feeds it.
Life

Scott

Post Number: 2557
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul_wr,

There are no guarantees that Billy's spirit form will return to aid the mission. This is purely by choice at this point. Considering he has published many more books than originally intended, there may be no need for him to return in any mission helping capacity.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Scott, but with that being said, Billy's next incarnation is already known, and has been stated to be in the 2070s when also Guido will reincarnate and make his way to the group again. Of course there own choice and impulses may lead them in another direction. Semjase said that many of them from the group will return after only a short duration on the other side in order to then assist again with the mission. That does not mean that he will return to lead the mission.
I suppose when you have great knowledge and you follow your inner Wisdom, you help with the overall evolution of the people anyway, be it through music, art or whatever.

Earthling

Post Number: 924
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Paul_wr, Billy's future incarnations will, at least quite often, be involved with the mission to bring the true spiritual teaching, peace, true love, wisdom, harmony and freedom to the people of this planet for as long as his spirit-form is bound to this planet.

And I disagree with Michaelhelfert's assertion that the Islamic State is on track to attain total world control. In fact I give that possibility a near zero chance of that happening. For one thing, they number 100k+/- vs. the other 8.4 billion humans with 99.999% of the worlds weaponry.

And no surprise, Michael's little concluding BTW reeks of nonsensical-nonsense obtained from nonsensical racist zionist/jew-obsessed conspiracist websites.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Scott

Post Number: 2558
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paul_wr,

I'm not stating this as fact, but I heard something recently that Billy (Billy's spirit form) may not return to this planet after his role of prophet has been completed. That would mean that the Plejarens or whomever would transport him to another planet to start up the birth/rebirth cycle before his life here has ended. I don't want to say anymore about this, but it is something to think about.....

Kenneth

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
You have a valid point; however, whether his spirit form returns to Earth or elsewhere; his location of burial may be concealed; same as it was for Jmmanuel, for obvious reasons.
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page