Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through July 25, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 775
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

Yeah I am pretty sure they talked about future clothing too. I'm pretty sure they said our clothes in 50 years time will be function rather then fashion, but I can't find it either. Thanks anyway though!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Insight about the clothing on Earth in the future was actually from Guido Moosbrugger in his book, of which I have the 2nd edition called And Still They Fly! (page 21):

"Unfortunately, we could not learn much about the clothing of the Pleiadians. Semjase said their clothing would appear somewhat strange to us but is much more practical than the garments we wear. However, around the year 2050, our clothing trend will be quite similar to theirs since we will have a change of mind by that time and will prefer practical to 'fashionable' clothing."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1412
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andrew
Hows that for relying everything on the CR.
Now I am also going to Bullet tin.

Cheers

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1413
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on ya Corey

Cheers
Matt lee

Corey

Post Number: 776
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andrew! I knew it was out there somewhere!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, so there is talk about their advances, etc, etc. There isnt much in self implimentation of that other than "spiritual" ways. Can one of you start with some?

Verlanis

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Believe it or not but Billy's notes on the science talks with him and the Ps leave lots of room for development if YOU want to implement their building. They have not handed over any technology but they have discussed how they handle problems like the ones we have. It's not their job to hand us boxes of wonders to fix anything. The CRs have the relevant info, in general, under those boring parts of Quetzal complaining how work around the SSSC is being handled.
Jack -- 250 years of peace within the last 10,000 years, and we wonder why we all have a headache.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

Learning the correct "spiritual ways" engenders a life with correct "physical ways".

Taro

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone tell me if Billy has ever mentioned the time travel paradox(i.e. the grandfather paradox)?

Str0323

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes he has. One can never change the past. If someone time travels into the past and effects something then he or she has always done it. You can't kill your grandfather in the past because then you would have never been born to time travel into the past.

This is how I understand it.
Peace.
Scott Reed.

Taro

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Scott. Would you happen to have a reference? Was the conversation in a CR or a Q&A?

Jedaiah

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try to think of time travel more like a timeline. Let's say you're making an animation, and you've used frames 1 - 5 to make frame 5 animate to the point where it is. If you were to go back to frame 2, for example, and change the artwork there: it would have no effect on 5 that has already been finished from 3.

Spacetime operates like pockets and the universe tends to 'record' itself, so to speak. Visiting the past is like visiting another pocket in space. It exists, it's real, but it's also its own pocket that has no effect on the other pockets afterward.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Taro,

Scott described it well. When travelling back, the laws of nature will always prevent you from manipulating something “future” that in reality had already happened at the moment of you departing backwards. No matter how hard you would try, you would only achieve changes that anyhow were foreseen to happen (because they actually had already happened, before you departing for your trip).

I have found a few Q&A references of Billy trying to explain things in FIGU bulletins:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2001/nr-31/leserfragen?page=0,2

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2002/nr-40/zeitseisen-und-ihre-moeglichkeiten

It seems that none of them has been translated yet. And yes, there are relevant CRs from the 1980ties, but I can’t recall which ones.

Guido Moosbrugger’s book (have not yet read it myself) “Flights through time and space” from 2001 is all about those matters, trying to explain them in an understandable fashion:

https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/flugreisen-durch-zeit-und-raum?language=en

Salome,
Stefan

Taro

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Stefan. It's a shame there are no English translations for those. I'm still confused about how cause & effect fits into this. I'm not quite clear on what you mean by, "the laws of nature will always prevent you from manipulating".

Let's take the Hitler paradox, for example:

If a Plejaren, or another non-Earth human were to go back in time(since they would be relatively if not absolutely unaffected by Earth history) and confronted Hitler's father before he met the mother. To keep things non-violent, let's say instead of killing the father a good dose of radiation was directed at his reproductive organs rendering him sterile using a special radiation weapon.

What would happen to prevent this? Would the radiation gun stop working? Would it work but an entirely different person end up becoming the Führer and bring about all the same events?

We know that Asket brought Jitschi to the past who provided Jechieli with the flashlight which helped create his reputation as a wizard. Was this event not significant enough to be prevented? Or was the time travel a predestined event, being an integral part of the "cause"?

Also, Scott wrote,

"Visiting the past is like visiting another pocket in space. It exists, it's real, but it's also its own pocket that has no effect on the other pockets afterward."

This, to me appears to contradict cause & effect.

Time travel is so confusing.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It doesn't contradict cause and effect, you're just thinking of it in the wrong context. It IS cause and effect and because it is cause and effect, the changes you do (or try to do) in that other pocket of timespace has already been altered in such a way that will not affect the spacetime pocket you came from.

It's really not confusing if you take the time to assess it properly.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

If action was to be taken against Hitler or his Father by Asket from the future, then our present would now be very different and would of progressed very differently as a result, but since that action did not take place, it seems that it will never be possible!

Paul

Taro

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Hitler is assassinated in one pocket of space-time, then he no longer exists for all subsequent pockets of space-time. Is this not cause & effect? So, what is the mechanism which isolates the cause from one pocket from effecting subsequent pockets?

It would appear that all trips back in time are an integral part of the cause by being predetermined. Is this accurate? But where does that leave free will?

Truthseeker

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Think of it more as time loops of showdown time lines. If someone goes back in time to prevent Hitler from being born from one specific set of parents then Hitler would simply be born to yet another set of parents and the time line continues as usual.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Showdown time lines as shadow time lines.

Taro

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By, "showdown" and "shadow" timelines, do you mean, "alternate" timelines?

If Hitler's spirit-form was born to a different set of parents from the original timeline, it is already a deviation from the original timeline. This would presumably cause numerous subsequent deviations. So, in order for cause & effect to remain intact for the new timeline, all specific events which have an influence on any other future event would still need to occur. This would mean that the universe has its own consciousness(of sorts) which manipulates events in order to fulfill cause & effect until the new timeline meets the original timeline at the originating point of time travel. Is this more or less correct?

Votan

Post Number: 382
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro

We cannot alter what has passed.

To my understanding only the future can be altered as it has not passed as such.
joe

Truthseeker

Post Number: 406
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes. A shadow time line is simply an alternate created reality that actually does not have any influence on the original time line. So if you go back in time and kill Hitlers parents in an attempt that he never be born then in the original time line from the point of departure, Hitlers parents were never actually killed. So what actually happens is that Hitler in the shadow time line actually is born to a different set of parents who likely have the same names and then the same scene is eventually being played out just like as it was in the original time line, then after a period of time the shadow time line then re-emerges into the real time line so in a way the only people who would have any memory of anything being different would only be the time travelers themselves. A "showdown" in a time line is simply a related error to the word "shadow" as I was typing it out here, but discovered after doing so that I could still use it as my own means to describe an already reconnected shadow time line back into the original time line. As far as future events go, the Plejaren have made it clear that much of the future can not be altered because these future events are already set in motion to happen as predictions. Altering them in this way would only create more disastrous future shadow time lines that can't be fixed, until they re-emerge back into the original, this is because predictions are based upon events of choices that have already been made as opposed to a prophecy which is based on a future choice that is yet to be made. As far as I know anyway. So consider then this situation. Asket, Billy and Jetchi go back in time to visit the flashlight wizard. Jetchi after all ended up on the journey quite unexpectedly to all of them as was not suppose to happen in an earlier chance meeting as was noted by Asket, yet Jetchi was the one who eventually goes back in time with them and explains to the wizard back then whose name was similar to Jetchi as Jetchillie. Later when they return back to the present they find a book that describes the flashlight wizard, which actually was in existence long before their time travel had occurred. So if by chance if Asket and Billy had gone back in time without Jetchi then would the book still appear in our time line? The answer is yes, because what likely would have happened is that somehow Jetchilli with his visits with Asket, would eventually discover on his own or be taught by her anyway that which relates to flashlights and electricity, all of which is a noted possibility since the names Billy, Asket and Jetchi were never mentioned in the book.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unless Truthseeker has specific references from the material regarding his theories about "shadow time lines", etc., it would be good if he stated that all of this is his opinion, theoretical, etc., since as far as I know there's no evidence for his "shadow time line" theory.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page