Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 30, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through July 30, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 362
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul_wr,

In which contact report does it mention that Billy's spirit will re-incarnate some time in the 2070s?

Scott,

I thought that Billy's spirit will remain here on Earth at least for the time being.

Votan

Post Number: 367
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul-wr

It makes sense for Billy to return after such a devastation that the next war will create.

The way mankind is behaving with this Godly possession of material things it will happen.
joe

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfelt, its highly unlikely that the islamic state would ever gain world control outside of the general euphrates levantine region. I wonder if they have any policy regarding extraterrestrials :-) I think the largest concern right now is the so called dark order that billy has described in which its presence has the raping effect that it has.

Im glad the rest of you gave mature responses regarding what should happen if billy dies.

Has billy meier said anything about furry fandom? I am personally abit of a furry and yes I do have alot of the stereotypes of being it.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 403
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Billy's going to leave Earth on a UFO, then he may want consider doing so real soon before and if the WW3 starts. But as far as I know his spirit form is not suppose to leave Earth until the year of 3999.

King20192003

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems like Plejaren's plan always change....If Billy spirit is not returning, then I guess there will UFO gonna pick up his spirit soon?

Votan

Post Number: 368
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy would have been taken into the future, so he knows his fate.
joe

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I will be more with michael horn on this one now. If he dies, his vital functions will cesse to work and nothing particularly interesting will come of it. There's this talk of how it will be something of a ufo event, but nothing one can genuinely take part of.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 560
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do hope your right Bruce,
but I doubt it.
Life

Earthling

Post Number: 925
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

In response to your hearsay, I contacted someone inside FIGU -

"The mission will end at the end of the end of the Age of Aquarius, that is to say in 3999. So Billy's spirit-form will surely not leave Earth before that. Even if his successor-personality is anything else but a great prophet, he (he is surely always a 'he') can be a teacher or just an ordinary human being who helps FIGU as all the others will do. Such a statement neither helps nor is it important for the readers, but brings a lot of confusion and questions."
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Paul_wr

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
I am not sure which report it was, but Semjase was the contact person, so within the first 100 and something is where it should be.

Paul

Scott

Post Number: 2559
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bruce,

As I stated before, this was not necessarily a fact regarding what Billy decides to do in the future, and it was not meant to stir up anything, but to really emphasize that the real work begins after Billy passes on. This opinion/fact came from a friend of mine whom spoke with Atlantis Meier a number of months ago.

Earthling

Post Number: 926
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, in addition -

"Billy told me that his next personality will be a normal Arbeiter"
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Scott

Post Number: 2560
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bruce,

Wasn't sure what Arbeiter meant, but found the English translation as a 'worker'.

King20192003

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Billy next personality will no longer associate with FIGU?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 643
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is truly modest!

Damozart

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Late bloomer here. Just finished Reading Talmud J and contact 251.......thank you Billy.

Mozart+music=the human species is capable of creating such beauty for the world......let's try.

Memo00

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been explained that even when in future incarnations he will be a "normal" person, he will be recognized by those close to him (i assume, core group members).

Joe

Post Number: 366
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George Green was a guest on the 'X' zone radio show with Rob McConnell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W41pklRazG4

17:02 ---> George Green claims to have received a 2 page message from Quetzal.
17:31 ---> George Green claims that Billy was then being visited by extraterrestrials from the planet Ummo.
20:08 ---> George Green claims that Billy showed him photographs of the future San Francisco Earthquake.

Is there any truth to these claims?

Paul_wr

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

This is from an unofficial translation - 233 "Billy:
You’re excited, my friend. What has happened, then, that makes you so excited?
Ptaah:
15. If I wouldn’t explain it to you now, then the following would come as a surprise to you:
16. In a short time, you will receive mail from America, namely from George Green, who is known to you.
17. In his letter to you, you will find two writings that bear the titles “SPACE GATE: THE VEIL REMOVED,” by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, as well as “AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL,” by I AM SANANDA.
18. Both hypocritical works are just two out of a whole series of nine works of lies, in which it is mendaciously and deceitfully maintained that a certain Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn – whose sign is Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet Ashtar Command: Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council on Earth Transition – has taken up contact with a person of the Earth, which refers, of course, once more to a person in America.
19. But concerning this, it is to be explained that this incredible and insolent lie holds no truth in itself because as I already explained on the 17th of November, we maintain no contacts with Americans – especially not with these – and also not with other people on the Earth, except for and with you.
20. Concerning the imaginary name Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, as well as the name Sananda (along with others), it is to be said that these are neither known to one of our peoples of the Pleiades nor to an allied people of the Federation nor anywhere else on any worlds or in any spirit levels of the far reaches of the Universe that are known to us, except on the Earth and in the brains of those swindlers, liars, and deceivers, who use these names for their lies and truth-offending fantasies.
21. And as for the name Ashtar, I refer to all the information that we already delivered to you several years ago for the public, from which it clearly and unambiguously follows that Ashtar Sheran has never had and still doesn’t have those contacts with Earth people that are ascribed to him by various liars and deceivers of the Earth.
22. As for the inglorious role that he had played, this is known to you very well, and moreover, his material existence expired, according to the terrestrial calendar in the year 1983, when he strove for things in the DAL Universe that did not fall within his competence.
23. Having fallen back into his former, wrong, and old conduct, he fled into the twin universe and attempted to seize power there over Asket’s people, whereby his aircraft was destroyed and he lost his life.
24. So he, as well as his spirit form, can in no way enter into contacts with Earth people, for on the one hand, his body was completely eliminated by the destruction, while his spirit form has no possibility of returning from the twin universe to our universe or to break through the barriers, which are insurmountable to any spirit form, of both buffering universes, in order to establish or maintain this kind of contact with the Earth people.
25. So all those lying and swindling Earth people, who maintain that they would have contact with Ashtar Sheran, are already punished by this fact.
26. These swindlers, liars, and deceivers still continue on, however, because in the mentioned deceitful writings, it is even maintained that Jmmanuel, also known as Jesus Christ, would personally transmit messages to the liars, swindlers, and deceivers, particularly to the lying person DHARMA and such.
27. But this also only corresponds to an incredibly insolent lie, as well as a swindle and deception beyond compare.
28. No one knows better than we do, that this mendacious, fraudulent assertion has no truth content at all.
29. Jmmanuel, who has mendaciously been given the name Jesus Christ, and you also know this very well, transmits no messages of any telepathic or otherwise similar form to the Earth people.
30. On the one hand, his is reborn at the present time in Europe as another personality – which you, like we, know very well – because we know his person, and on the other hand, he doesn’t concern himself with transmitting messages and the like, or even the Talmud Jmmanuel, to delusional believers or deceivers, swindlers, and liars in telepathic form, etc.
31. What is still offered further by these swindlers, liars, and deceivers is actually never to be surpassed, regarding the disgraceful impertinence and disrespect toward all spiritual levels and particularly toward the levels Petale and Arahat Athersata, since these filthy liars – I simply lack other and stronger words for them – and deceivers, swindlers, and truth-offending ones do not shy away from mendaciously drawing upon these levels of purity, with the dirty and maliciously deceptive and fraudulent assertion that even these would stand in contact with the liars and deceivers.
32. A lie and deception beyond compare, for the sole fact that the spirit form levels never take up contact with material levels, in order to communicate with these, punishes such a fraudulent assertion.
33. If such a contact takes place, however, then this only happens indirectly and over a way of several junction points, as this is very well-known to you.
34. However, I don’t want to name this way and this possibility; otherwise, liars and deceivers will want to snatch profits again through this.
35. But the spirit levels mentioned, Petale and Arahat Athersata, could come into contact with you, which has its reasons that are well-known to you, but these can’t be recognized by the swindlers, liars, and deceivers, and these also can't be used by them.
36. However, I don’t explain this for your knowledge because you know these facts better than I do, but I only mention them for all those lunatics who are of the false assumption that a material life form could simply come into contact with any spirit form, as this is maintained by all those who have succumbed to delusional faith or who simply lie deliberately, cheat and deceive, or who are simply ill in a schizophrenic form and call themselves mediums, who can allegedly talk and communicate with the deceased, spirit forms, demons, and us extraterrestrials, through trance states and channeling and similar nonsense, in order allegedly to receive messages of major importance.
37. Yet all these assertions and machinations are nothing more than deliberate swindles, lies and deceptions, schizophrenic illnesses, self-deceptions, or delusional faith and the like.
38. In truth, such possibilities for such connections only exist in very small amounts and only in a spiritually, very highly evolved framework, and thus, only with very few people.
39. On the Earth, however, all those people who are equipped with such abilities are not of terrestrial origin; rather, they migrated from foreign worlds at earlier times.
40. The liars, swindlers and deceivers, however, the lunatics, the delusional believers, the self-deceivers and schizophrenics, who designate and call themselves mediums and channelers or the like, and this is clarified down to the last detail, are all clearly of terrestrial origin.
41. They are all earth-created and earth-born and have no connection at all to life forms of extraterrestrial origin.
42. Still, they all exhibit a very deep level of knowledge and an equally deep evolutionary state.
43. But just this fact misleads them to want to appear in front of and shine before their fellow human beings, as this is usual with the earth-born people, for they often suffer from inferiority complexes and from cravings for validity.
44. The few people on the Earth, however, who can actually maintain contacts with spirit levels or with higher, extraterrestrial human life forms, are, on the one hand, clearly accompanied by higher evolutionary stages and, moreover, are of origins that are not to be found on the Earth.
45. But the number of these people moves within a very small framework, so out of a billion people, there can only be found 1.03 of those who belong to this higher evolutionary stage and who are capable of such contacts.
46. Those who belong to this, however, wrap themselves in silence and do not reveal their secret, except that they have a task and mission of great importance to fulfill, as this is the case with you, you who has no other option but who is instructed to disclose to the people of the Earth your vast knowledge, which even surpasses mine in many ways, but also to disclose the fact of your contacts with us and with the levels Arahat Athersata and Petale, etc.
47. This, then, is inevitably associated with the fact that such people, so even you, offer the knowledge, the messages, and the teaching, etc. in a scholarly manner, which in no way acts in an inconsistent, uncertain, hesitant, or doubtful manner but rather in a certain, clear, honest, unerring, unequivocal and irrefutable, true, incontestable and absolute manner.
48. This in contrast to all those uncertain and revocable false teachings or teachings of partial truth, which are presented and offered by people who have not yet reached that evolutionary state and that level which would allow and enable incontestability in the teaching of the spiritual and creative interests."

Thanks,
Paul

Patm

Post Number: 313
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From FIGU Switzerland website regarding critics:
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/die-kritiker

My unauthorized/unapproved English translation which may contain errors.
--------

Our Critics
Unsere Kritiker

Notice to the readers
Mitteilung an die Leserschaft

For legal reasons we have removed, from this part of our website, information about diverse persons. Unfortunately, it is nowadays no longer possible to call the truth completely by name. When we thus e.g. precisely know, that someone consciously says the untruth, then we can no longer, in accordance with court order, say “Person X is a liar.”
Aus juristischen Gründen haben wir in diesem Bereich unserer Website Informationen über diverse Personen entfernt. Leider ist es heutzutage nicht mehr möglich, die Wahrheit vollumfänglich beim Namen zu nennen. Wenn wir so z.B. genau wissen, dass jemand bewusst die Unwahrheit sagt, dann dürfen wir gemäss Gerichtsbeschluss nicht mehr sagen: "Person X ist ein Lügner."

As assistance to the readers is however said, that we, FIGU and ‘Billy’ Eduard A. Meier, dissociate ourselves from the machinations and certain claims of the following persons:
Als Hilfestellung an die Leserschaft sei jedoch gesagt, dass wir, die FIGU und 'Billy' Eduard A. Meier, uns von den Machenschaften und gewissen Behauptungen folgender Personen distanzieren:

Kal K. Korff
Adrain (Manny Escandon)
Dr. Benda
George Adamski
Barbara Marciniak
Carlos Diaz
Fred Bell
Penny McLean
Jam King
George Green
Barbara Hand Clow
Gerhard Cerven
Amorah Quan Yin
Rael (Claude Vorilhon)
Aalan / Oris (Zweljov Sergei Vasilyevich)
Oscar Magocsi
Gabriele Wittek
All “Ashtar Sheran” representatives
All “Hatonn” representatives
All the prophets of doom and sectarians of all kinds

(This list is updated regularly)
(Diese Liste wird laufend ergänzt)

In addition is determined, that without exception all claims of persons, to stand in any contact with Wesen of the Pleiades/Plejaren, does not correspond to the truth.
Ausserdem sei festgestellt, dass ausnahmslos alle Behauptungen von Personen, mit Wesen von den Plejaden/Plejaren in irgendeinem Kontakt zu stehen, nicht der Wahrheit entsprechen.

------
Hope this answers some questions regarding FIGU critics.
-PatM
}}

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the response I received yesterday directly from Christian Frehner, the answer to all three questions is:

NO.

Joe

Post Number: 367
Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul_wr, Patm and Michael Horn,

Thank you for your replies.

Kenneth

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

When you said in the 2nd to last paragraph:

"In addition is determined, that without exception all claims of persons, to stand in any contact with Wesen of the Pleiades/Plejaren, does not correspond to the truth."

Please explain the word/person and meaning of "Wesen?"

Thanks
Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page