Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 01, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through August 01, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake, I understand why the P's chose to help us in this unforced manner. And I know their reasons not to force anything on us is right too. I just prefer if it was.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake,

I think what Hugo wanted to express was his astonishment re. the Sirians:
“The Sirians did great harm to our race.
In the time that other races developed greatly we were condemned to a life tending to aggression and (because of our short life span) little wisdom.
As they caused such should one not expect that they make up for it?”

This is what I expressed, too: “ Should there not be a Sirian Mission, too?”

We, the Earth humans should be grateful for the Plejarens great efforts.
But we should as well be united to defend the value of our lives by stating what is true and just.

The united thoughts of many are a powerful weapon.
Especially if they are asking for what is true and just in a universal sense.

Salome,

Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

That is kind of what I meant with regards to our unnatural gene which made us non-humans and because of that there should be an exception for us with direct re-interference by the Sirian's to rectify it. That is my preference. Ptaah said we would become real/true humans only when this gene is fully rectified. I think I recall reading the P's recently made friends again with them. I'm not sure about that though, but if they did, then the Sirian's should not be out to exterminate us still.

Do the Sirian's see the high council like the P's?

Blake_p

Post Number: 327
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

I was just making a point,but I agree completely. I've mentioned this before when we had a long conversation about the artifacts removed from Mars...which kind of mad me mad for a minute. They have the biggest responsibility in all this mess,if we put it that way,since those incarnations who perpetrated these horrible things are long gone. But if the Plejaren feel some responsibility for us and what a few of them did,where in the hell are the Sirians. Thanks for nothing,really.

Corey

Post Number: 838
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Not trying to hijack this thread)

MH,

I think the "Photo-Inventarium" should be translated and put for sale on Amazon like "And still they fly" used to be, back in the day, due to the amazing quality of the spectacular photographs. I think this would go a long way to bringing new people to the mission, and open people's minds, that Billy isn't lying, and never used models.

Speaking of "And still they fly", which is no longer out of print, as FIGU Switzerland has begun carrying it again, do you carry this again as well, as my many year old one that I got from you, the pages are all falling out, would like to get another copy.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 301
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
'And still they fly' is a translation of the 1991 German version of '... Und Sie Fliegen Doch!'. (346 pages)
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/and-still-they-fly?language=en

There is now available a greatly expanded revised 2012 edition of '... Und Sie Fliegen Doch!' still only available in German.
(748 pages)
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/und-sie-fliegen-doch?language=en

Salome
PatM}

Corey

Post Number: 842
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think on second thought, I'll hold out for the 748 page German only book. To heck with my mother language of English. Thanks Patm!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Manuhernz

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy M., Michael H. or to whom it corresponds.
I'm an experienced Professor researcher also with experience in Radio broadcasting programs and TV shows in my city.
Likewise, I've become familiar with the Billy Meier Case for decades so far. Consequently, I'd like to be granted the permission to share the materials, specially those contained in the 4 books of the MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES. I wanna share this and more with the people, because I feel the need to contribute with spreading THE TRUTH about the Contact Messages, the Spiritual Teachings and more. Obviously, all this after having contrasted the information with other sources that fall into other topics concerning the SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.
My best regards,
ManuHernz
Postscript: This work will be done for Spanish Speakers in Loja, Ecuador, South America.

Jamesm

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ManuHernz your offer is a good one however you should be informed that a) Billy doesnt read this forum, b) the MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES books contain poor translations of the contact reports and under no circumstances should be used as source material for any study group and c) the articles translated to English on futureofmankind.co.uk or the figu.org websites are much more accurate and you should use them as your study resource as well as the books available from figu's online shop.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 551
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ManuHernz, welcome to the forum. When first being introduced to this paradigm, the first step is a big one. I suspect you are still taking that first step. Before you clamor about the reality of our place in the universe to your students or to the unsuspecting public, you might want to let this stuff percolate abit more inside your own mind, learn abit more, maybe even take a few notes on what stuff stands out for you. There is much material to be found here, and not all of it is easy for everyone to to swallow: there are some horse pills to be found here big enough to challenge us all. Rumination isn't just allowed, it's expected.

James Moore (see the preceding reply to you, above) maintains one of the largest publicly available databases.
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Michael Horn is the official spokesperson for the case, and does much to get the word out in English. He has made movies, and what-not.
www.theyfly.com
A number of other efforts flesh out various aspects of the Meier case online, such as a children's website:
www.billyforkids.com

Perhaps the best way to help out the Mission is to review the full array of what is already available, and figure out how you want to add to it. For instance, a number of websites could use more translation services, including this official one, www.figu.org. Good luck in your endeavors, and again, welcome to the forum.
Life

Damozart

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

I truly believe there will be a swell of positive react examinations of the Meier case. I feel cheated that for so long I never heard the spiritual voice that speaks now with such validity. Thanks to all on this site ;-)

Manuhernz

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jamesm and Michaelhelfert for your advise.
That's what I've been doing precisely. Searching, reading, using epistemology and hermeneutics to read beyond lines, cos one of my professions is scientific research.
I'll take your utterances for granted.

Manuhernz

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way dear friends. About your recommendations, I rather read the old books of the "Message from the Pleiades" than nothing, because in this website The future of Mankind, there are many missing Contact Reports, which haven't been translated into English yet. So, I'll be looking forward to having those messages translated in order to read and study them all. But, I'd like to know why there are many skipped messages with no translation.
Thanks for taking into consideration this sort of request.
Cheers!

Paul_wr

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Manuhernz,

On futureofmankind.co.uk, you have available to you, the largest english language database of contact reports and other associated mission materials.
I echo what James Moore has told you in stating that the translations are poor and often misleading as to the reality of the mission and surrounding contacts.
Another thing, Wendell's books are missing even more translations that the database on futureofmankind.co.uk is missing.
James database is more up to date with reports which is very important in regards to teaching people in areas of the mission, because errors have been corrected and information has been updated.
You shouldn't underestimate the possible confusion that you may cause in the future and in peoples thinking proccesses by choosing the poorer translations.

Regards,
Paul

Manuhernz

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay Paul,
Thanks so much again for the advise. Certainly, I'm contrasting the info in detail as from the old books and the future of mankind and they fly.com, this due to one of my professions is scientific research together with hermeneutics and epistemology, both for analysis. That, apart from teaching as a professor at a University in my home city, but my personal mission is to broadcast a Radio Program, which I will start next month "COSMIC CONSPIRACY", in which I wanna share all I have about Secret Government, Secret Societies, Prison Mind Systems (Religion, Economy, Politics, Education Corporations, and the like) Contact Reports, ET Messages, Structures and Reality of Universes, Multiverses, Plus...
I'd also like to get the translations of the other books and reports, like that of the "Petale Level" and the "Arahat Athersata", which I see are the key books written by Mr. BEAM.
Best regards,
ManuHernz

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2015 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its true that a generally vegan or at least vegetarian society would solve many of the issues facing the world, but I think theres more too it.

If like in the onion cartoon where the population had little choice but to go vegan, that probably wouldnt be out of benevolence but out of practicality for what ever advantages such as saving water for instance. The focused intent of that is to keep towards ethical and sustaining practice and well being.

I have heard from various places that being omnivore is actually more beneficial to the environment, though that argument seems largely based off circumstantial facts such as environmental destruction to plant various crops as is being seen im palm oil for instance. What it leaves out is that a significant portion of food production that goes into feeding animals for slaughter gains at best some 1 lbs for every 10lbs of crops, and the water/fuel ratio goes higher by the magnitude. That ratio also assumes its in the industrial side to which various animals are breed using hormones in the usual disgusting places. And just to save on food, they are feed the remains of their slaughtered kin. Could that turn people cannibalistic in a contingency food shortage? Probably not, but going soylant green style for instance isnt something one is immune to committing given how weak people tend to be.

I could be wrong at this, but there also seems to be a general correlation between slavery and eating meat, as societies and peoples that follow along at least a vegetarian diet tend to also keep out slavery from their society such as essenes(disputed), ancient indians(prior to islamic invasion), adventist(used to be called abolitionist religion), pythagoreans(prior common name to "vegetarian"), and other similar groups. What about the groups that embrace slavery? They always seem to have a grand rise and epic fall from what it seems, and what does that accomplish? If in rome for instance, that benefit would have only been good being roman.

These groups that dont do slavery, while not perfect at least avoid large cycles of victimization to which victims become victimizers in an ever on going circle of that, and in particularly slavery. There is alot to be said about choosing to opt out of such habits before it tends to erupt as is typical in history. Congrats to the legit strong here opting out of that cycle.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

"Money may eventually be prohibited by law in the distant future; such a development is just as predestined to occur as the one in the near future when the breeding of animals will be abolished. Geneticists will eventually discover a method that enables plants to produce the animal protein required by human beings. Scientists will finally realize that this process is actually feasible through genetic manipulation. This realization is to be expected very soon, although its enactment will not occur until much later"

I have to dispute this phrase from billy because there isnt a single specific special nutrient so exclusive to meat that one cannot get from plants. Ptah seems to go into its real history.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_323

"The extremely agonizing manner of killing animals through slaughter according to Jewish ritual leads back to an Earth-human brutal abuse of the sacrifice, as well as to the lies of sacrifice-priests, that a divine order and demand existed that meat from killed animals is only edible as nourishment for humans (and) may only be used, and therefore eaten, when it is pure and thereby is bled out."

This would seem to give more insight as to the origins of it, and given the general jewish influence in the world its not particularly surprising. I feel I should point out that there is a difference between being jewish and hebrew. The word jew is a roman mock term.

"When the time of the new prophet has arrived, the number of human beings will grow increasingly and become uncountable. The human being will no longer beget descendants in the natural way but will intervene in the woman's capability of becoming pregnant, and of bearing and giving birth to descendants. Thus the human being will create new human beings from the human beings' infinitesimal parts, and he will do the same with animals. Human beings and animals will cry out for large amounts of special foods and meat, and species of the same kind will eat each other when human beings transform the flesh and bones of human beings and animals into fine substances for the production of feed. And as the animals will eat their own kind through this process, the human being will consume his own parents and siblings when eating the meat of animals. "

Here we go more into the soylent green direction showing that cannibalism, even in a indirect form is far from out of the question. And if its around indirectly, direct would be around though less obvious.

What do you think? I very much wanted to write, and feel free to dispute what I said.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

""When the time of the new prophet has arrived,... Thats is CR 229.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_229

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my fellow Earth humans :-)

I have a few ideas for helping the mission. Most of these ideas would take a large amount of work and financial support to implement but they may just bear some fruit in the end. I assume that the FIGU community members have a wide range of skills, experience and knowledge that could be funneled toward many areas of research that could benefit the mission.
I personally believe that the contact reports contain many little hidden treasures that are just waiting to be discovered and put to use. The P's are very careful of what and how they say things. I believe that the CR's have been seeded with many useful things that await our eventual discovery and use. That being said I have a few ideas from things that I have read in them.

The first one of these is the connection of phenylethylamine to the original genetic manipulation.( CR 119 says it is the chemical responsible for the rapid degeneration of earth humans) The gene Glu151Lys is the only non-conservative gene in the entire human genome. It sticks out like a sore thumb when compared to the rest of the genes. It is in the mitochondrial wall of many cells in the body, especially in the astrocytes in the brain. It causes the production of hydrogen peroxide in the brain and causes oxidative damage to the brain and body. This gene codes for Mono Amine Oxidase form B ( MAOb) MAOb deactivates Dopamine and activates phenylethylamine in the body creating H2O2. I am of the firm belief that this the exact gene that is the primary cause. If it were to be removed or deactivated it could be a game changer.-----Someone with the relevant knowledge and funding, via well documented research, could make a sensation in scientific circles and then attribute credit to Billy and the P's for pointing the direction to the discovery.

Mu, in the Gobi desert, could be rigorously excavated and investigated to see if it is indeed in accordance with everything that is spoken about it in the CR's. It has been annihilated but there are still some traces to be found. There many interesting things there that could be researched, i.e. dessert glass, measures of radioactivity of the area versus the background radiation in other areas of the Gobi, use of ground penetrating radar to find the massive collapsed underground city and collapsed tunnel system...who knows...maybe there are a few scraps of organic material underground there that can be carbon dated. Any discoveries there can be linked back to the CR's for the idea to look there. ( Using google earth or a general search about the Gobi will find interesting things that need more investigation)
An interesting thing I recently came across is a massive underground tunnel system has been found in Zhejiang province in China. It has not been reliably dated yet and the archaeologists do not know how it was made. Eventhough it is far from the Gobi, it could be a part of the cave system of MU and needs more investigation. IMHO they date from the time of the deluge and were used by humans to whether the storm so to speak.

Atlantis Major could be found. If enough resources were used, then I have no doubt that it could be definitively found. All over the Atlantic from the Azores to the Caribbean, there are anomalous structures that need more investigation. If the resources were made available in some way ( crowd sourcing on something like Kickstarter for example) then it would only be a matter of time and effort to find enough evidence of Atlantis to link back to the contact reports. I believe that the Caribbean is the best place to start looking extensively. In 2001, a sizeable sunken city was found off the coast of Cuba by Pauline Zalitzki and Paul Weinzweig. There is also the Bimini Road, the Bermuda triangle, the blue holes of the Bahamas, the underwater pyramid supposedly found in the Azores off of Terceira Island, etc. It would be expensive and very time consuming but still doable. If any specifics are found that can be directly linked to the CR's then link back and give credit for the find. ( Many companies are interested in the mining of the seabed both on continental shelves and also the deep sea beds so more discoveries in this area are likely imminent)

CR 150 part 4 says that the destroyer pulled a string of 7 asteroids from the asteroid belt and cast them in to dangerous orbits. In 9545 BC, 6 of these comets strike Earth and cause a deluge. The 7th comet exploded over Russia as the Chelyabinsk bolide in February or 2013. Can the fragments of that meteor be matched to any of the other meteors that already splashed down? Can the date of 9545 BC be corroborated with the CR 150 for the date of that deluge?

Can the polar shift of 4613 BC be proved definitively? If so, match the data to the CR and give credit.

What about the underground base of the Bafath? I understand that all technology has been removed and that the space has been filled with stone. There may not be any direct artifacts left there but there might be enough circumstantial evidence still present that could prove a useful link back to the CR's.

I believe there are many more things that be done to provide support for the information given in the CR's, and by doing so, give credit to the truth of the words of Billy and the Plejaren. We just need to do the hard work required to prove the truth of the CR's and, likely, reap tremendous benefits for the mission.

To be continued...
Jason James Huth

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jason,

This is wonderful stuff. Keep it coming.

On the overall strategy of working with the scientific evidence tracks, my personal preference would be to pick those that can create a double-positive effect. I mean, proving that Billy’s vast literature is worthy an intensive study by everyone, and at the same time accelerating progress in an area that is important for mankind’s evolution and livelihood on earth.

On a first thought your example on aging appears to be a good one in that respect, although the timing might be wrong, while overpopulation is still not comprehended as our current central problem – besides religions.

The overdue maturing at scale of next generation geothermal energy exploration (the Plejaren federation’s non-intrusive and effective way) might be a less controversial item to add to our action list. That looks like win win for everyone - besides fossil and nuclear energy industry.

Salome,
Stefan

Paarth

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Dear Nosajanimus, my I have your personal email address to correspond > further privately? Salome

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure paarth. You can reach me at seek_you_shall@yahoo.com
Jason James Huth

Davidmg

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron;

"being omnivore is actually more beneficial to the environment," ?

I tend to disagree. If the planet was not overpopulated, would being an omnivore still benefit the planet?

I think not. The substitution from one form of mass production for another will not be beneficial. We all should know by now what the root cause is.

No matter what we practice to try and make a difference as a single human being when animals and the care as well as the feeding of these animals are of such a mass scale for the sole purpose of keeping the showcase never looking empty when we do not or will not take care of the root cause.

When food prices rise, so will the garbage cans of spoiled unpurchased food.

If self responsibility was the humans first priority then we would all think (cause) and act (effect) differently of how we would work the land to grow our food.

Davidmg

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Self responsibility is a problem, but I think far more then that is self deception given the current state of the omnivore psyche.

Im not quite sure what you where getting at in the quote ""being omnivore is actually more beneficial to the environment," because it seems as though you are in favor of being omnivore, while the whole of my writing isnt because that phrase was only in reference to arguments that see eating meat as beneficial, to which I was arguing against.

What do you mean by one form of substitution for another? Thats primarily only applicable on america given its vast meat consumption. Yes over population is an issue we keep touching basis on, and vegetarians/vegans interestingly enough tend to actually live longer, have less children and enjoy better sex. So what has been the large causes of population booms?

In india it was capitalism combined with religious traditions of having many children. This is speculation, but I think the primary reason for that is that indians where at the extreme fore front of genocide and slavery for hundreds of years given how long they resisted islamic invaders who essentially viewed them as trash.

So if the planet was not over populated, then yes being omnivore would not benefit the planet.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page