Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 18, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through August 18, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding vegetarianism and, worse yet, veganism, some items below contradict Tet's p.o.v. Further, vegetarians often are deficient in zinc, very necessary for many things including sexual health/drive. And there are very few cultures that are truly vegetarian and probably none that are vegan, which appears to be a current creation of uninformed people.

Ilkka
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 12:58 pm

How do you do.
You have stated that humans need meat in their diet, and it is true that animal products contain stuff that's hard - and in some cases impossible - to get from plants. So are you really saying that a vegan and even a vegetarian diet is unhealthy, even when necessary supplements are used and no apparent deficiencies develop? And if so, exactly what is the reason? Lots of people are currently living completely without animal products and, as studies appear to indicate,
usually with better health than an average omnivore.
Thanks for your time.

ANSWER: As a rule vegans and vegetarians may be detected by their watery, transparent skin (except if they are exposing their skin to the sun).
(Note by CF: As has been said earlier: Vegetarians (and especially vegans) tend to having thoughts that are fleeting and not "firm on the ground" (= not very realistic). The opposite is true for persons who are eating too much meat etc. and who tend to have slow thinking etc.
-- Animal products contain certain stuff that is not available in plants (at least not in those plants that are eaten). A balanced diet is necessary for neutral-positive thinking and a healthy psyche.

Official Contact Report 154, Friday, December 4, 1981

Quetzal: That is correct, both your words about the issues surrounding food, nuclear use, radioactivity, as well as the fact that criminal activities are pursued in order to make smoking pleasure responsible for this scourge cancer of humanity through the use of wrong propaganda. Smoking pleasure is truly only to blame for this epidemic to a lesser extent, and such has been the case for a long time because the actual damages of smoking are of a different nature, such as in the area of nerve destruction of the respiratory organs, etc., as well as with the impairment of blood circulation through deposits in the bloodstream, etc. But all these features of smoking pleasure are still seen as relatively less than the damages of the body and organs of the person and of his necessary physical development, etc. through widespread vegetarianism, as well as through the criminal pollutions and contaminations of food and of vitally important substances of all kinds and of the air, but also through the released radioactivity.

Billy: Then vegetarianism is likely more harmful to the person than an average amount of smoking?

Quetzal: That is very significantly correct, but this shouldn't suggest that this is an animating means for smoking pleasure. …Smoking is harmful in every case, but often less harmful than other wrong actions and lifestyles.

Joaquinhernandez

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where to start?

I'm very interested in learning about the Creation, Mr. Meier, the Mission, FIGU and all the related topics.

But it's very difficult to identify a clear path to start learning.

All the information is distributed among many pages, threads or websites (without mention books or videos).

It would be very helpful to have a "Getting Started" page (or equivalent) to easily have a high level panorama, showing a clear path and subpaths depending on what the beginner wants to learn.

I will appreciate very much if somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thank you,
Joaquin.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1100
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Well Joaquin, let's keep it simple. What do you want to learn first?

Hugo

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't give up the cancer causing habit of smoking so I've taken up the daily habit of eating anti-cancer cooked tomatoes in the hope it prevents me getting cancer later in life. :-(

Damozart

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a "Billy" mobile phone app in production?

If so can we suggest what it may include?

Mozart+music=The human species is capable of creating such beauty for the world....lets try!

Egerrt

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I quit smoking. Well, no smoking for 5 years now. But I first switched to vaping.

Hugo

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Egerrt, I heard those electronic cigarettes are much more harmful then the real thing and are also addictive too?

Egerrt

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are less harmful. The smoke from usual cigarettes have hundreds of carcinogens, while vapor has only a few carcinogens.

If one is inhaling nicotine containing vapor, of course they are addictive, the nicotine is the drug.

Sentinel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I am new here and in search of knowledge like you.

Subject 1: Request For Feedback of My Understand on "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier’s Spiritual Teachings 

Based on Billy's teachings, everything is connected. We all are creation as creation has given/divided it's consciousness and energy properties throughout the universe which is in fact a muliverse and a multi connected time (with mind boggling alternate time consequence of cause and effect) as it is all interconnected as one to create an efficient muiti phase evolution of creation which in effect as a whole is evolution for ALL within Creation as we all live in the same interconnected time/realm/universe's doing and learning different things from different events that all combine together as a whole for the benefit of evolution? so once all the mind boggling possible events have played out from our attempts of perfection the end result would have to be uniformity and all knowing harmony.  So the scum that know this but are oblivious to the facts of ONE all knowing consciousness or do not want to accept that their consciousness is in fact one with creation and just want to keep their own little piece of the universe ignorant to the truth as those little pieces’ of consciousness will keep coming back none the wiser from their past lives and continue to making life for these people/scum comfortable as these information suppressed beings will come back no further evolved yet these scum will come back further evolved and therefore remember their past lives and continue their comfortable ways through the misery of the ignorance of the souls they keep as slaves through their teachings of ignorance?

So this loophole in creation has been and is being exploited which individual universal consciousness needs to work together to fix as a universal state of ignorance with only a few knowing real truth could holt the process/progression of evolution due to the process creation made to evolve itself which the scum is using to stay in a comfort zone that they are happy with without understanding that full universal harmony will be everything they are feeling now and more. So the scum must not truly understand Creations evolution process of universal love, harmony, unity as they would realise they are betraying themselves as everything is one in a learning pattern for evolutional perfection and the creation rules which must have a loophole that creation itself cannot stop. So we as a whole must stand together for evolutional love, harmony and unity as this in effect is a scary yet required fight for us to have if we are to continue the purpose of life/creation which is to evolve.  Due to the universal thirst for knowledge and evolution this is a fight that the scum will hopefully ultimately lose but is and was possibly a necessary misery for the souls to have to live through for evolution. But the scum will try and keep little pockets of their misery alive, yet the bigger the pockets the more control therefore possibly requiring higher evolved ET intervention as just a tiny pocket of scum may stop universal harmony but a big pocket of their plan could spread like cancer throughout the universe if let to run over billions of years.? As Billy said, you don’t come back with a conscious memory of your past life unless you have evolved enough subconsciously. Therefore Creation gains knowledge from all it has created to further evolve and if Creation’s foundation is kept ignorant to the truth and knowledge, evolution cannot progress?     

From what I have heard from Billy's teachings is that somehow creational law has been broken with the population increase on earth and if the Scum have broken this loophole law they are bringing in more universal spirit energy then a planet like earth can sustain. So if the Scum have evolved enough to have/obtain the teachings from another physical Scum then the subconscious prior lives will be able to be recalled from the clean/new consciousness and the circle/cycle continues. Like Billy's ET friends, the Scum can find out who the prior spirit is and therefore teach it to resume their cycle of misery for the other spirits held in suppressed knowledge. Billy also said that a Earth Being will always come back to Earth. So the Scum work hard on majority ignorance to control and divide the masses as if the masses had real truth and knowledge their ruling process would be overthrown and real truth and knowledge would begin.  Is it possible that they have warned that any ET intervention to disclose real truth would force the Scum to destroy the masses and start again? Or do the evolved ET's not intervene as this misery is required leaning pattern for Evolution? So why would they allow these coming catastrophic events to destroyer us as we are not going to evolve from it if we're not here to evolve yet more than likely it is the scum that will survive and start this misery again. Why would they allow this? We thirst for truth and knowledge but have some knowledgeable ones ruling us through suppression of truths. Just how could they allow us to go through the process again and again? Just protect us from ourselves as we learn and protect us from what our technology cannot protect us from.

I believe the leaders of countries rule through misinformation resulting in ignorance of its people;

I believe the leaders of countries gain power through the ignorance of its people;

I believe the majority of the people are ignorant due to the filtered information feed to them;

I believe the people are ruled through their ignorance and fear;

I believe the truth will divide for a time then majority unity will be established in the future;

I believe a strong leader has a strong plan that will benefit the people they lead and not their personal agenda; 

I believe a strong leader will present their plan to the people they lead not hide it until they have comfort in their position to implement the plan;

I believe a strong leader will take any constructive criticism as a positive step to better performance or a better plan;

I believe a strong leader will show accountability along with making others accountable for their own actions;

I believe a strong leader will have a hands on approach to driving the plan and strategy to successes and keeping the people they are leading truthfully informed of progress whether bad or good;

I believe incentive encourages growth;

I believe that after the true is obtained, majority unity is established, incentives are positioned and strong honest leadership is obtained the people will prosper in harmony with the planet.

Watchdog

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2015 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joaquinhernandez.

I would suggest reading Asket's Explanations then work your way through the contact notes. Personally I use a text to voice reader and follow along also reading it. I would suggest taking notes on subjects you have interest in because the notes are quite lengthy which makes it hard at times to find your way back to a subject.
The Canada FIGU site has a pretty good page that has a directory with links to the contact notes that cover common and popular questions such as "creation"

Figu Canada. Direct link to the page. http://ca.figu.org/Contact_Notes.html

The contact notes. The Future of Mankind.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Category:Contact_Reports

Enjoy.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Str0323

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sentinel,
The spiritual teaching should be referred to as just that, the spiritual teaching, or the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the life. Never and never should the spiritual teaching be referred to as" Billy's teachings" or the" teachings of Billy Meier". Just as the Talmud Jmmanuel does not mean Jmmanuel's teachings but rather Jmmanuel's "suitcase" . You should come to the understanding of why this is so using your own logic and reason thoughts and feelings rather than me explain it here.

There is not any loophole in Creation and or evolution of the human being's consciousness. There is however the individual human being's extreme lack of self responsibility along with the lack of the knowledge and the ununderstanding of the spiritual teaching among many other things.

Saalome
Scott Reed.

Sentinel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thank you for that feedback. Yes, I do now understand why that it should be referred to as "spiritual teachings" and not as I have mentioned it. However, i did not mean the way it has been interpreted but can see why it is interpreted that way. I will fix this in my future discussions.

After further thought induced from your reply, i see there cannot be a loophole as the all knowledge gained is absorbed into Creation. But as the historical record shows, the Human Being has only advanced technically/materially yet have not advanced spiritually at all. From the spiritual teachings and Billy's recorded adventurers and discussions it shows we have been there and done that and destroyed what was then to only have to start again all because we advance technically/materially and not spiritually. it is obvious that if we advance spiritually we will be able to use what we develop technically/materially to evolve spiritually/technically/materially in line with the purpose of life created by Creation.

The suppressed information creates divide where unity can never be obtained therefore it would seem we are in a circle like holding pattern where spiritual evolution will only happen with a few and the majority will laugh at the few because they are stuck in the holding pattern. As we are able to evolve technically/materially a gentle consistent presents of higher evolution to the masses would give a gently push of the importance to evolve spiritually as well as technically/materially.

Scott, My notes below are based on my research of Field Science. If your brain isn't cooked and your able to give some constructive input please do :-) (if this is not the right place to discuss this please let me know)

Subject: Field Science Notes (deep Quantum Theory narrowed down to the magnetic vibrational resonance field, the building blocks of everything)

Based on field science (water is the base compound foundation of everything), The Periodical Table should be called The Magnetic Resonance Field Table (MRFT). So some of the MRFT elements have been named but are just misunderstood. They say Field Science is not rocket science (figuratively speaking) however, to put on paper in the theoretical sense, Field Science is extremely complicated yet with an understanding of field science the practical application is much easier./? So taking into consideration Field Science (which is stated as the "real" science of everything) and the misunderstood science of today, the science of today although misunderstood has not even scratched the surface. So if we were to use the same terminology already made up by main stream science, a compound is made up of 2 or more MRF's therefore water is a compound. However, when I think about different frequencies the amount of different types of elements and compounds that could be made is mind boggling. When they talk about the Aether, I think they mean the over arching MRF of this universe known as the Higgs field? What I can see from my limited knowledge is they are using and have a better understanding only of the physical properties of the universe, but if you apply what they are doing now, you will be able to come to use and obtain certain elements that have a MRF with this realm/universe that only connects it with the/a MRF that is unknown at the moment. What I am trying to say is, they could possibly obtain a MRF that is combined with the properties they are working with now that could have 100% energy efficiency in its application/s (or they have already obtained this on a small scale)./? So the unknown so called Dark Matter could simply be the opposite MRF which can only exist in a different realm. If my limited understanding is getting there, Field Science is mind bogglingly amazing.

If I am understanding field science statements correctly, realistically any substance can/could be liquefied using the accurate MRF, or to be more precise, the accurate R (Resonance) that has the same symmetry as the substance to be liquefied, then you could apply M (Magnetic Force) that will create a F (Field) and you could turn that substance back to its basic structure, water (MRF-H2O) (obviously it would require precise MRF application)?

Without banging on to much more (as the process I am thinking of will fill up many pages), each MRF reaction will have an equal and opposite reaction (as per Mr Isaac Newton's statement/law) but we are applying that to MRF's. So if I am correct, if we were to apply our known MRF that is equal to the MRF elements that make matter and apply/interact the opposite MRF we would have 100% energy distribution which would create another 100% energy distribution within the opposing realm (with no fall out at all, and I mean nothing, zero, nil, zilch, naught as it is 100% efficient)? If my understanding of Field Science is correct, there could be many MRF realms? Or I am speaking MRF shit as I am combining field science with main stream science. But as a holistic view it makes sense to me.

Therefore, The Bigbang is equal to the imminent imbalance of the Higgs Field created from the Higgs Boson (all of which are MRF's). Dark matter is anti matter atoms which is a complete opposite MRF's of matter atoms (let's call the known matter as +M). However, the estimate of anti matter (know as dark matter. Let's call it -M) that fills the universe is incorrect as the -M is a spread out version of +M however, combined are exactly the same but opposite. So the MRF known as gravity field works within both MRF's but has a different MRF when moving within the fields (the -M and +M Field) therefore the calculations we use now to define the percentage portions of the universe are incorrect as we are calculating a spread out version of +M. So the gravity change between +M and -M are holding things like galaxies together as the -M and the +M by themselves could never do it without the other. So instead of the split of Dark Matter (-M) being 24% it would be equal to 14.3% if it were forced into the same parameters as +M. Therefore matter (+M) spread out would be equal to 14.3% and not the compacted 4.6% as stated in mainstream science. So the other 71.4% of the universe know as dark energy is actually something like 71.3% which is the residual force of the Bigbang possibly known as the Higgs field AKA Aether or zero point energy (lets call this A~). The other say 0.1% is the Higgs Boson/s itself that created the ultimate imbalance of +M and -M to ignite the known universe (so the Higgs Field is actually 71.4% of the universe as you need to add it in its original state being the Higgs Boson/s itself). So gravity is equal to zero without +M and -M as gravity doesn't exist without +M and
-M which is a combination of both that makes up their combined universal total of 28.6% (all calculation a based on the known yet misunderstood universe) . If you were to drill down and combine the many different MRF's within the +M, -M and A~ the combinations are ridiculously large but like gravity would not exist without them (which includes us)

This is just my preliminary view which is off the top of my head

Keep in mind, gravity in the form of pure rotational atomic mass (G>) has to be significantly stronger or different than the diluted gravity force of volume mass (G<).> field it should be possible to collapse space time and get from one point to another very distant point in very little time (this could be calculated using precise G> field to end in a precise location within the universe/a realm) yet without breaking the physical laws of light (keep in mind, the physics of light cannot be broking and even if it could be we would never be able to see it for the obvious rationale). If they have worked out the anti gravity side using G<(which> field? Anyway, their understanding of the life force energy having implications on trained or restructured MRF's would have to be so delicate that it is outside of my understanding at the moment.

Corey

Post Number: 916
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel,

Some of the KG49 members have remarked over the years that we English speakers always butcher it into the false title of spiritual teachings, and make it plural, which is incorrect, it should be not plural, as in "spiritual teaching" (no "s" at the end of "teaching".). Although it is diverse, according to them, there is truly only one teaching of truthly truth.

Also as noted here, there is "kein Plural" (no plural): http://dict.figu.org/node/158

"Geisteslehre" officially translates into English as "spiritual teaching" w/o an "s" at the end of teaching.

Unfortunately, there will only be small numbers of people who evolve their consciousness-related development, the masses will be dormant in consciousness-related evolution for about 800 years. The small minority will steadily increase, because of the apex of the Age of Aquarius, and the spiritual teaching, but it is my understanding, in the future, our technology will snow-ball, w/o much consciousness-related development to balance it out, until about 800 years from now, when the two will catch up to each other (consciousness-related development, and technological development). See contact #251 for the breakdown of the different "stages" of our future technological development, contact #251 covers from the year 1995 until the year 3999 (end of the Age of Aquarius).

In my modest opinion, technological advancement should (emphasis on could) bring about some consciousness-related development to go along with it for everyone, but our masses here on Earth will have their hands full for centuries dealing with the negative effects (law of casual cause and effect) of global warming, pending WW, and overpopulation. The negative effects from all three of these things will be hard-schooling for the masses, and all world governments that exist in the future.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Sentinel

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

great feedback and thank you.

I am after truth and therefore I consider what has been said to me and decipher what is true to me. I agree it is Spiritual Teaching as a whole for each individual. I see that it is multiple diverse teachings' to be taught and learned by an individual. Therefore I believe I have used the word teachings as plural within the correct context. There is one spiritual teaching based on multiple subjects. I do see your point of view but I don't see any further benefit for Humanity to discuss this subject matter (I say patato you say potato but we have a unified understanding that doesn't change anything).

I am of the understanding that future events are calculated by historical and current events to work out the future path we are on. Therefore the prophecies are based on those calculations and given to us with a purpose/statement that we control our future and can therefore have these calculations recalculated to set us on a different path. I believe people matter and we can develop a better future for our children and our grandchildren. I will not be giving up my fight for a better future for them.

I hope noone here has just accepted that our future is set and we can not do anything to change it because we can. Our consciousness and technology can snowball with the spiritual teaching and knowledge of truth if everyone gets in there with a big evolution result in mind.

My understanding of Time is that History, The President and The Future are all happening at the same time within different time lines. So the prophecy calculations on our time line are a predetermined estimate only, based on the facts at hand. Like the asteroid, its predetermined path calculations predicted it to hit the earth 2029 or just miss it and hit a gravitational path that will send it back our way which it will hit earth the next time around. All the different possibilities that could alter its trajectory could not be taken into account, one of which could come from us.my point is that it is a predetermined estimate based on historical and current trajectory. Therefore we are not hopeless in a already determined future. All of us can do something for ours, our children and our grandchildrens future.

I am a little deflated to think people on this forum have such little hope for us in the near future. You should have more hope as we have never had anything like what Billy has and is providing us. Everyone that has a conscious awakening should be sharing it with an excited urgency as Billy has true undeniable fact to support what he says. Everyone that is a minority now could quickly create a majority if we think and know we can, because we can. People do matter so giving up and letting time take its toll is not an option (I hope you people feel the same)

This forum should be buzzing with excitement, just look at what Billy has put before us! This is the truth to be learned by everyone and in exchange taught with enthusiasm with bright prospects for our future. There is not enough information out there about this, the way I stumbled on Billy's story is like the needle in the haystack sinario. It should not be like this and this hard to find this information and yet there is just so much of it.

I have hope for our near future. People of the likes within this forum need to show they have hope. Effects do not happen without a cause, you all are the cause of our future. Yours sincerely,

Sentinel

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1106
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It is actually referred to as the spiritual teaching…not teachings.

Sentinel

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for clearing that up Michael,

I have many paragraphs above and the only real apparent constructive feedback I have got is of the use of a word that means singular and plural as there is multiple subjects within the Spiritual Teaching.

Unfortunately this subject will not be leading me to the path of knowledge and truth.

I thank you for your feedback anyway.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sentinel,

Believe me, I know how your current wonderful state of mind feels like. I had it 2 years ago (it is still there, but the naivety part of it is over). With you having just discovered that we are living in such a fortunate era of awakening, combined with the physical presence of the wisest ever reincarnation of teacher/prophet who had ever set his foot on earth.

Keep the can-do, and can change the world mentality alive. Most of us have it, even if it does not read like that in the postings. In the IT realm the FIGU members and people around them would be called “early adopters”. Matters are obviously way more serious. The spirits of many of us might be from the group of 100,000 or so who had long, long ago decided to join the universal prophet Nokodemion in his - as important as anything can possibly be in the universe - mission to guide underdeveloped civilizations out of their age of darkness, whenever things are especially bad on a planet.

The more you read, study and learn from Billy’s books, and the more you reflect on things in daily life, you will realize that there cannot be a shortcut and rush way towards global understanding on this planet. Materialism has now ruled for several centuries, the original basic know-how about the truth and reality got buried under the absurdities of religious disinformation. False ideologies and ways of living had in the last millennia slowly but steadily influenced the genome of humans. Tendencies towards “believing” rather than searching for realities got engrained… I could go on and on, but why should I.

There are many different ways for being a catalyst of change. It does not necessarily require to perform big and highly distinguishable, visible deeds. One thing that I have learned in the last 2 years is that priority number 1 is to catch up with wide and deep enough knowledge of the teaching, otherwise big change efforts fall very quickly very flat. And keep in mind that this is not merely about fact learning from books, no matter how exceptional they are. That alone is not leading to knowledge and wisdom of the important matters. You need to experience the theories in the practice of your life, connecting the dots etc.

Most of us have a busy life, we are a colorful mix of people of different professions, with long work days etc. And the group is still incredibly small. Be therefore not disappointed, when no expert in nuclear physics has so far jumped in for readily discussing your specialty questions with you.

A warm welcome again brother (or are you a sister?)

Salome,
Stefan

Corey

Post Number: 919
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel,

We are optimists for the future, but not in the near term. The near term, according to Billy, has lots of negative effects from the masses living the unsustainable path. Part of the teaching is not to accept a rosy future, but to accept upcoming destruction as taught by Billy in the prophecies and predictions. It takes intellect, and rationality to begin to grasp upcoming negative events, which is part of the teaching. Billy & FIGU teaches upcoming negative events, while the TV and mainstream media teaches that everything will be alright, and your life will get better, as long as you buy this new car. Big difference!

Have you ever read "the Goblet of the Truth"? Page LXI states that upcoming destruction, catastrophes, and evil, will take forms never before experienced, lived, or seen. Plus billions of people will die if WW 3/4 comes into fruition, which lately, according to Billy, is more probable then ever. Plus, in the near term, we have world governments that will make computer-chipped slaves out of everyone, and tie them all into a central data-bank (see bio-metric identification system sentence 40 "Warning to all governments of Europe"). And then there is the elephant in the room, negative effects of overpopulation, see my post #875 here

Not that the future is all bad, but there are catastrophic things in the near term, that any serious student of Billy Meier, will learn about, and start accepting, and preparing for, after all, if it is the path to truth you want to seek, I would start down this road I have laid out for you in this post also, because it is not just the rosy things in the CR, or Physics, these negative effects and consequences our planet will be experiencing in the near term, will be learning experiences, and stepping stones in our collective evolution, so our planet's people can change for the positive in the far-term. Currently the masses are deaf, dumb, and blind, to the laws and recommendations of Creation, but whether you remain that way, or not, is ultimately up to you.

Part of being a prophet is not just disseminating the rosy items for consciousness-related evolution, it is also disseminating the misery, afflictions, plaques, destruction, wars, strife, etc., and our planet will have plenty of those to come. I have been studying for years, and at first, I was like "what is Billy saying all of this negative stuff for the future, what is he talking about?", but the more is studied these things, and the more I used critical thinking, aided by my growing intellect, rationality, and logic, the more the picture came clear.

Cause and effect is casually one of the logical, and neutral laws of Creation, that must fulfill itself. Creation, the Universal-consciousness, one of the six forms of the Absolute Absolutum, plus the highest form of the Absolute Absolutum, the BEING-Absolutum (SEIN Absolutum), which came to being from the absolute-nothing (Absolute Nichts), and the endless-duration (Endlosen Dauer). According to the material, our planet will have lots to learn about the law of cause and effect, as we will be suffering the negative effects, and hopefully the end result will be a society that is more in tune with the laws and recommendations of Creation.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 647
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helo Sentinel,
It is better to start from the starting line in the very best and correct posture for the best take off and running.

So when we start by and with the correct cognition, that "it" is a "singular teaching" ...we are now on course. Meaning that the consciousness is aligned with the truth.

You are new to the teaching and are still using religious words and such, but we all start out this way. But with careful reading of your post, not for the context or contents but, rather, for the choice of words which are very miss-directing the cognitive process and evolution regarding the truth (reality) of existence.

In the Goblet of the Truth we learn, after arduous study, that there are efficacies, in form of energies and impulses, that encourage the evolution. One perfect example are the genetically manipulated people who eventually retaliated and turned against the Sirius creator overlords. This retaliation was due because of these efficacies within the creation.

One of these efficacies is our spiritform. Because it is logically further evolved than the consciousness it provides the efficacy effect of guaranteed evolution of the animated consciousness it enlivens.

Also, through the knowledge and wisdom, as well as their Arahat Athersata abilities, the prophets are in no danger of contemplating the times (the Plejaren do not like viewing into their future due to potential negative effects). The prophets have utilized the creational law of causality (cause=effects) in order to bring humanity into a cognitive and therefore self-realization and acceptance-without-coercion of living correctly and as true-human beings.

This law of causality and the wisdom of the prophets has shown them that it will work better (expedite) and effectively bring about the human beings thinking into alignment with the creational laws and recommendations. This is why the prophets don't really share the pretty stuff and outcomes, they stir us (humanity) with the true potential worse in order to alarm and stir the thinking. In this way, as more and more people begin stumbling upon the spiritual teaching and the prophecies, they too become alarmed and stirred, they too begin to generate the necessary swinging waves that grow ever stronger and thus effectively impact the rest of humanity on the planet.

So those of us who have gained greater and greater cognitions from the spiritual teaching begin to realize, through careful fathoming, recollection (even introspection and retrospection) that the effective changes are taking place. This gives us a tremendous amount of confidence in Billy's efforts and the progression of the mission. Unfortunately, we are at the point where everything is on a balancing act. Meaning that without our collective impact through swinging waves, there exists a dangerous possibility that someone can still do something stupid and actually fulfill the prophecies.

For this reason, our efforts to evolve and grow cognitive of the spiritual teaching and thereby effect humanity with our swinging waves is of even more an alarming necessity.

So, in ending, it is a fallacy to think and behave (feel) as if things are getting better, or that there is hope for the future, etc, etc. This would be a foolish and ignorant-based thinking, this would not help generate the effective swinging waves. It would stagnate the efforts, design and potential of the mission. It is a dangerous proposition that we should be hopeful and thinking positive about our future.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> To dismiss the value of the spiritual teaching based on a contextual correction indicates that you already have preconceptions about what will or won't lead you "to the path of > knowledge and truth". Perhaps you're not quite as ready as you…beleived yourself to be.

Sentinel

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan and Corey,

Now that was more along the lines of what I was fishing for and thank you for taking the time to write it. Stefan, I am a male mate.

I have developed/invented an energy device the would sort our disgusting environment polluting power supplies at the moment. The byproduct of my invention is 100% environmentally friendly and can be use and is use as one of the most critical compounds for flora and fauna.

I am able to easily get funding for it but I will be giving up percentage control to the information hoarders and suppressors therefore they will roadblock it buy me out and nothing will happen as they have such monstrous capital outlays on their infrastructure that they cannot afford this kind of problem/product in the market. The invention is nowhere near my theory notes above as it is designed to work in with the now, but is a very marketable product which as i said is 100% environmentally friendly devise that will have significant positive environmental impact and as a result significant monetary value. I do not want to give any further monetary power to the information hoarders and suppressors so a multi phase business plan has been adopted to bring it into the market. However, I must note that there is no intentions to destabilize the monetary equilibrium it is designed to work in with it. Yes, the big boys will have to give away some profits as those profits will be given back to the people by way of major cost savings.

So i ask if FIGU members have the capacity or are able to fund and are interested please contact me for further confidential discussions. I have put in several hundreds of thousands through what I have done now which is the design, build and testing of the prototype. There is 30% fully diluted shares up that will be distributed according to invested amount.

I do not have any expectations that I will get funding by this post but you never know unless you give it a go. I have only just started looking for investors but will be select on who can invest (*Billy not silly* thought that catch phrase would be appropriate here ;-) )

Think big, be big. Kind regards,

Sentinel

admin_AT_cmsgroup.com.au

Sentinel

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Eddieamartin and Michael for your reply. I did not leave you out of my last post on purpose as your posts were not up when I sent my last post.

Hugo

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I been reading your posts in the archives about the GOT and are glad your back posting about it! :-)
It seems with that post you are becoming more knowledgeable with the teachings learned from the GOT and others.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page