Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 12, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body » Archive through September 12, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2722
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob....

Excellent summery!

Here, as I watched on the TV News, was the new way to fight an already
existing state of Cancer, by the utilization of a so-called (gas) 'Bubble'
contained with the needed medications. The Bubble, is guided to the exact
location of the Cancer...and than 'popped', to relies the medication. The
advantage of this is, that now, you can ONLY, administer...the medicine at
appropriate location without...contaminating other parts of the Cancer or
body. [Not sure if this comes from here, Holland, or abroad, though?]

Edward.

Elba

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More About cancer : I just printed an article from Figu- SSS (Center-Switzerland ) web site : " Nocebo side-effects in cancer treatment" - The site is in German right, but they already have this article in English too . I think that the translation was done by CF. They have another article translated: Wunschtraume (Wish-fulfillment Daydream -V. Legg)

Salome
Elba

Earthling

Post Number: 694
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba, that article was written by a U.S. based oncology doctor & FIGU passive member, and translated into the German by CF

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2013/nr-79/nocebo-side-effects
Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 653
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Thank you for your kind and well intended suggestion Ramirez.

I'll look into the website that you have suggested.

My girlfriend's mother is in China hospitalised and spending her time with her immediate family at her bedside.

Thanks once again for the concern.

Kind Regards
Matt Lee

Edward

Post Number: 2725
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce....

Am familiar with the link.

There is mostly a Side-effect...in such treatments, yes.

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 725
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please everybody, exercise restraint and stick to the topic.

If anyone wants to contact anyone else privately to discuss alternative healing methods you are all free to do so, however, keep to the topic of the forum please!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ramirez

Post Number: 843
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Your welcome .... hope something positive will eventuate.

Ah she is in China ..... even better in a way because they have medicineless clinics there relying on small groups of energy healers.

You might want to watch this 15 minute film from Gregg Braden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr33voVMEic

(Message edited by indi on April 18, 2013)
Cheers.

Skyrim

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In Contact Report 216, Quetzal tells Billy that tomatoes actually contain certain active substances that can prevent certain types of cancer to a large percentage, and indeed, particularly prostate cancer. However, it is important that always enough tomatoes or tomato products are used for food, and especially in a cooked state, because through the cooking process, the active substances are strengthened. But in a positive, preventive form, other types of cancer are also able to be influenced by the tomatoes’ active substances, as this is also the case with other types of vegetables as well as with fruits and all sorts of herbs and other plants."

If one uses canned condensed tomato soup to make tomato soup would it have near the same nourishment as fresh tomato soup?

phil

Edward

Post Number: 2769
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil....

I personally thing that a FRESH tomato would have more effect.

Other 'processed' tomato products, can have all sorts of conservatives, etc.,
in it which my inhibit...the needed effect, in the tomato to benefit as Billy
described.

I always, use fresh tomatoes, and for pasta...jar tomato pasta sauce, but it
does contain large pieces of tomato in it. Or, I just add, fresh tomatoes, to
it; than, 'my back is covered', so to speak. With Indonesian foods(; chicken/
beef/fish in tomato sauce, or others), I do the same.

Edward.

Skyrim

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I think your right. One should avoid short cuts by using processed foods. I will ask my mother to use fresh tomatoes to make my tomato soup from now on. I hope she don't mind!

phil

Markcampbell

Post Number: 835
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cells of the tomato are too tough to break down completely , and that's why coking them is a better choice . I would think that canned is OK , fresh is better , but cooked .

Ramirez

Post Number: 858
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tomatoes .....

I read the labels on tomato products available at Coles supermarkets with this result.

Diced Tomatoes: Tomatoes 60%, Tomato Juice 40%

Tomato Soup: Tomato puree 90%, Water, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Color ???, Herbs & Spices.

It's advertised as having No Artificial Colors or Flavors or MSG.

So it doesn't appear especially toxic or hazardous.

Anyway ..... combine one can soup with one can diced tomatoes with an equal amount of water then maybe add some cut up fresh tomatoes if your on an organic binge.

If you separately boil up one variety or another of those various tortellini products which are like small dumplings found in Chinese short soup then add to the tomato soup result is a short tomato soup.

Serve with shallots, sour cream and bread ..... ultra yummy, fast and ever so cheap to make.

Forking out 80 cents for a 400G can of diced tomatoes and $1.30 for a 400G can of tomato soup at Coles is going to save you an awful lot of time messing about preparing similar ingredients and just how much squeeky cleaner and fresher are your home diced, chopped and pureed efforts going to be ?

In spite of eating the tinned variety i still remain breathing and able to drag my ass out of bed each day so it cant be that much of a life preserving and enhancing difference.
Cheers.

Votan

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Sorry but I would not buy any product grown overseas, you have no idea of the pesticides and the quality of the product.

Grow your own and spend a bit of time preparing it.
joe

Skyrim

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, that recipe certainly sounds ultra yummy!
I just asked my mum if she could make it for me sometime and to my surprise she said yes!

Ramirez

Post Number: 859
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

Coles canned tomatoes are from Italy and their soup is one of the local brands rebadged with a Coles label.
It's either Edgel or Heinz over here both reputable brands.

For sure, who knows what pesticides were used ...... but those are the occupational hazards of buying stuff in cans.

Skyrim,

Good for your mum :-) I found the best tasting tortellini to be veal or chicken though what you get in Chinese short soup is pork. Experimentation is the key ...... try several varieties then decide which tastes best.

Also, you could use potato gnocci boiled up in place of the tortellini. Those are small balls of potato pastry available in the same section as tortellini.
Cheers.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those warning labels on drugs and treatments are there to protect the pharmaceutical companies from litigation if the patient(s) does have a negative reaction after utilizing these products or treatment, but has a negative effect psychologically to the patient when he/she becomes aware of the warnings.

Therefore it causes a “nocebo effect” which is the opposite of a “placebo effect” or positive reaction as done in many experimental cases. Maybe it would be advisable to have the patient concurrently take a “sugar pill “or placebo stimulant which counter-acts this nocebo effect, thus balancing the medicine in the hopes of being more effective.

Also the patient would benefit if they also participate in meditation exercises.

Patm

Post Number: 215
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

First of all your questioning of whether marijuana is actually safe or not is a good place to start. Please review what was said by the Plejaren Ptaah when Billy asked him about the harmful effects of marijuana:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_67

I will explain to you this about myself, I started smoking marijuana around the age of 17, I am now in my mid-fifties. I quit smoking marijuana about 4 years ago after deciding it was time to focus more on my own consciousness development and FIGU's mission after first hearing about it in my twenties and have been learning everything I could that was already translated to English by others. Not much back then and still barely 5% has been translated to date.

Look at yourself now and decide that from this point on begins your new journey only using your past experiences as lessons to learn from and go on from there. My highest recommendation you have already begun, studying the spiritual teaching and developing your own consciousness.
My second recommendation is to take the time to learn the German language at your young age as it will open a whole new world to what is available in the vast amount of information that Billy has written in German. This is something I now wish I started doing a long time ago when I was your age.

I used to wait for others to translate the material for me because I thought I was too old to learn a new language but in the last two years since I started learning the German language I can now research the topics that interest me contained in the FIGU material without having to wait for someone else to translate it for me. I have a long way to go to learning German proficiently and an even longer way to go learning what is available in the Spiritual Teaching but both are becoming easier each day I spend time on both... a never ending process for me now by personal choice.

I wish you success in your endeavours of personal choice, just take it from now and go on. Your body will recover as it is able and it is now time to begin focusing on your consciousness development using your young recovering body to take you in that direction. You have a whole new life in front of you don't waste it wasting away.

Good Luck and Salome
PatM

Lemontree

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you drink milk?

I am not exactly clear about what's recommended by Billy.

Str0323

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,
Good words of wisdom.
Salome
Scott Reed

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw a documentary recently about sugar and its place in the food industry, as well its socioeconomical implications, and wondered after watching it what amount of sugar is actually appropriate for the diet.
Is there any information in the FIGU material regarding the suggested daily sugar intake?

Hugo

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, good question! I wonder if brown or raw sugar is ok?

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They're probably better than white sugar, but just how much of these sugars is appropriate is my concern.

Votan

Post Number: 423
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua

Sugar is sugar. By itself it is OK. When mixed with any liquid becomes citric acid and then it is harmful.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page