Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 18, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body » Archive through November 18, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 947
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Goblet" Eddie: thanks for the "Goblet" references, brings back memories of me reading the book!

Davidmg: Not bad, I noticed you wrote that this was a rough translation, and you got most of it correct, but I have just some friendly corrections, I would only add that in the FIGU dictionary "Mensch" translates to "human being" ( Mensch), not "man", but I can see why you would use the word "man" because of "sein" and "seine", which, in this case, would translate to "his", so if I were translating it, I would go the more literal route, and I would write: "the foresighted human being plans his today, morning, day after tomorrow, and his future". Billy writes the word "Mensch" or "Menschen" in darn near every book, (although every once in awhile he uses the word "Menschheit" [humankind]), and it would go easier to be closer to the original meaning, if you translated it literally into "human being(s)". Just a friendly correction, keep up the good translation work! I am glad you brought this passage to to my attention, it reminds me of one of my favorite verses: "Goblet" 3:68, which states: to be a good planner like the Creation, so you can be the unfolding (progress) like the same of the primal power (Creation), so you may be the best planners, proceeded from the planning (idea) of the primal power (Creation) -(summarized).

I may have to do an educational post on the impulse-based start of everything, that is known among the German-reading students of the spiritual teaching, as the "idea" of Creation (or "Creation's-idea") soon.

I would say, that you hit the nail on the head, by pointing out that the drafters of that Bible verse, did not have the truthly truth of consciousness-based evolution in mind, when they wrote that based in falseness Bible verse. I also find it ironic, that those legends written 325 AD, based on twisted and mixed-up legends and hearsay about what Jesus Christos (we know he was really named Jmmanuel) supposedly said about his father, are legends based on a Plejaren extraterrestrial JHWH father of Jmmanuel, Gabriel. How the truth got twisted so, from extraterrestrial father, to "heavenly father". The people 2000 years ago, just could not come to grips with the concept of an extraterrestrial! Have a good day!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Earthling

Post Number: 935
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the 'fore-sighted human', FLAUS has an official translation

http://au.figu.org/hombre_prevenido.html
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 663
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,
Thank you for sharing that translation from Billy's Portal. And Corey for the additional insights into the original German texts.

I find it interesting in how I can quickly recognize the spiritual teaching and the editing (falsifications) when ever I come across someone quoting the religious books or I enjoy a discussion with friends or strangers. True to the spiritual teaching that advices us to be the best planners, just as Creation planned and fulfilled its idea... I had come to the realization that it is healthier to understand the present state of human beings and acknowledge within one self this state and not cause any harm to their psyche by being coercive or being so dogmatic that we cause irritation or cause the religious person to be defensive. Spirituality (conscientiousness) is evident and acceptable ...actually, I have found that everyone quickly recognizes it and never has a disagreement; deep down it is what they are searching for. They simply were misled by verses such as the one Davidmg pointed out ...not realizing that they (the consciousness) is that "I-Am" and that the truth, the way and the life is within them and evident throughout nature.

To everyone's health! :-)

Salome,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
The Old Testament:

The oldest surviving Hebrew Bible manuscripts—including the Dead Sea Scrolls—date to about the 2nd century BCE . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating_the_Bible

I am by no means a bible scholar; and do not want to be. I know that Billy calls the bible a “Book of Lies”. I also understand that the New Testament was a result of the Giza Intelligence or Bafaah. Did the Bafaah also have a hand in the development of the Old Testament?

Jaygun

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all your replies. but i remember having read somewhere where one of the plejarens told Billy that Black Magic is a very high level of science, but did not mention anything more about the subject.

Corey

Post Number: 948
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I was referring to the cut and paste formation of the New Testament at the council of Nicea, although I really do not want to be a bible scholar either. It's been a very long time since I read any of the bible, being forced to read it as a young lad @ Luthern bible study brings back bad memories.

I guess I do not know how much involvement the Bafath had in the formation of the Old Testament, but since they were involved in all the world's major religions, we can assume they were in on it, and their involvement must have been major.

1) in the "Goblet" intro, Billy is quoted as saying the Bible's authors were "out and out psychopaths".

2) Although I haven't read it since 2011, so my memory is fuzzy, but there is lots of information in the new TJ about early Christianity from the FIGU perspective, so be patient, and wait for Blake's translation.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Joe

Post Number: 385
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth: "I also understand that the New Testament was a result of the Giza Intelligence or Bafaah."

Really? And if I may ask where in the contact reports was this mentioned?

Blake_p

Post Number: 348
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no mention of the Bfaath or Giza having anything to do with the fabrication of the old or new testament. This was all perpetrated by the scribes,saudecees,and pharisees,who were at the time,the equivalent of the highest religious leaders of their day. So they fabricated a story,with only remnants and or parallel accounts of Jmmanuels life and teachings so to keep the people from the truth,subjugated and oppressed.
What is true is that the Giza and Bfaath were undoubtedly some of the so called Gods of old and or involved in pushing religion forward through many events,whether they be of impulse,visions in the sky,proliferating wars and conflicts,etc. So more like puppeteers and the greedy,power hungry humans took it and ran with it through false belief systems.

Kenneth

Post Number: 177
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
"The origin of the Giza Intelligences goes back to a time when the civilisations that were the cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu existed 113,000 BC. After an age of peace of 1800 years duration a group of power-hungry scientists attempted to arrest power over Earth humankind but were exiled from the planet when the people rose up against them. The scientists obtained possession of spaceships and fled into the space-time-shifted regions of Beta-Centauri. They returned to Earth 2000 years later filled with hate led by Arus I, the Barbarian, and what followed was great bloodshed and war until 1343 BC when the descendant of Arus I at that time, who was named Arussem, also immensely evil, was exiled by his decent younger brothers Ptaah and Salaam but again the evil force returned. This time Arussem and his followers returned at an unknown year and set up their secret base beneath the Giza pyramids.

Deep in the interior of the earth and deep below the pyramids, they established themselves securely, whereby they converted the rooms and constructions deep below the present pyramids of Giza, as a center for their wicked purposes, from where they and their descendants since then tried to realize their tyrannical plans, but as of now without noteworthy success, although their way of obtaining the goal of deceit, lying and intrigues was by wrong teachings and the leading astray of the uncorrupted Earth humans through religious teachings of madness and cults, and many kinds of other evil machinations."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Giza_Intelligences
- - - - - - - - - -
Also

Explanation from Quetzal about the Giza Intelligences, Bafath, and their specific influence on Earth peoples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5cmBHCfDc

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
Here is some more information on the Giza Intel. It's too long to past here, so only the links are provided.

http://theyfly.com/The_Giza_Intelligences.html

and

http://theyfly.com/gaia/Jehovah_and_the_Giza_Intelligences.htm

Indi

Post Number: 770
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, all posters in this thread - the last 12 posts have had nothing to do with the thread topic to do with Plejaren information on health and disease.

If you want to continue this current discussion, as in the last 12 posts, then please do so in an appropriate thread. No more posts unrelated to this topic will be posted here.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Ptaah has said that mixing fruit and meat should be avoided, especially for children, to protect their developing sense of taste, does this include true botanical fruits such as the squashes, pumpkin, gourds, tomato, kernals of corn/maize, peppers, beans ?
Even the grains of wheat and rice are the fruits of the grass plants.

So what is to be understood by "fruit" ?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 667
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken, Ptaah recommended that each part of the meal should be eaten separately (not mixed in the mouth).

The only harm is that children will develop a dislike of certain foods or 'tastes' or develop a dislike for certain seasoning combinations, etc.

The human life is for the experience and appreciation of the law of the formation ...and all the other laws of the creative.

If adults, through lack of knowledge or wisdom, affect the child's ability to experience, then the child goes through adulthood lacking or even avoiding experiences.

Through the law of the formation we can discover sciences and technologies that at first appear to have no connection what so ever.

This affects the development of society.

Salome,
Eddie

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, I see, to only avoid mixing foods in the same "bite" is an important clarification.
It makes sense this way, in that a developing child will be able to form a clear sense of taste of different foods, without the risk of strange mixtures leading to reactions of disgust.

Jaygun

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know what is causing the increase in the number of persons getting Cancer. Is it related to air and water pollution or food that has a lot of pesticide and insecticide in it? What are the methods of prevention for Cancer.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jaygun you asked What are the methods of prevention for Cancer?
Don't eat, don't drink, don't breath

Tom

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

-Washing the body and hair with water is important, but avoid using soaps where possible because they strip the skin of its natural defence system, which is an important part of the immune system. Sweat contains an antimicrobial protein which remains on the skin, but is stripped by soaps. Soaps should only be used when water can't adequately clean the skin (ie. To remove grease) Scrubbing the skin for cleaning or exfoliating and abrasively drying the skin with a towel after bathing are also not recommended because they strip the outer layer of skin and hence negatively affect the body's defence system.

Kenneth

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2015 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaygun,
Radiation is one of our biggest contamination cancer causing issues. There has been 2,056 nuclear bomb explosions on Earth from many different countries. This contamination is still with us and gets into the world wide food chain that we humans and all other life eventually consumes.

http://theyflyblog.com/2014/01/10/gee-gosh-really-the-old-atomic-radiation-still-affects-us/

And

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/nucleartesttally

The Fukushima nuclear powers plant disaster and associated radiation is much worse that officials and governments are letting on.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_effects_from_the_Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Also see
http://cdn.patch.com/users/271628/2015/04/T800x600/20150455235b9a36fbe.png

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1500
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do gays have guns on the FIGU forum or was that a new term for guns which likes other guns of the same variety.
;-}

Jaygun

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
Thank you very much for your answer your answer, its seems that Newinitiation need to take some lesson of manners with you.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1510
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jaygun no offence intended to Kenneth nor to you so relax man
It was one of those typos by Kenneth that ended up being interesting.

Kenneth

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jaygun,
Oh my gosh; I never saw that typo; sorry about that.
Kenneth

Billwilson12

Post Number: 172
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Ptaah is a medical doctor and in the contact reports he mentions that certain plants that the micro orgasms are able to break down gold for plants to up take into themselves, he would only do this if these plants gave a benefit to the body. Has it been mentioned which plants these are? Or does anyone know of test being done with plants for mineral makeup?
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page