Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 01, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through December 01, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel, you're welcome. Glad I was able to contribute and help out. And no worries, I understand the various moderators have personal lives and have limited times to read and post our comments. Glad to see you making efforts to grow and evolve.

Chapter 2 verse 190 (Goblet of the Truth) you will find an explanation regarding the spiritual teaching being a single teaching. Hope this helps to further clarify and add additional insights.

Chapter 6 verse 72 will explain why the prophets; "are only warners for you by pointing out (revealing) as a warning to you the things of the near and far time to come (future) which you must improve..." etc.

Hugo, thank you for your kind words my friend.

Salome,
Eddie

Goblet of the Truth
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf

Patm

Post Number: 319
Posted on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

FYI the link you provided to the GOT is an older version 5-Apr-2014

Here is a link to the updated/corrected version 21-Oct-2014:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu_kelch_der_wahrheit-goblet_of_the_truth_v_20141021.pdf

Salome
PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 649
Posted on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat,

I hadn't noticed.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacobus

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anything suspicious about this picture of John Razimus, the guy who calls himself the Hoax Hunter?

Just before signing off, Jonnyboy throws a quick triple six hand gesture. You will find this shot 10 minutes 11 seconds into the video called “Billy Meier Time Travel Dinosaur Photo & Interview with Michael Horn - Hoax Hunter”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt7-OqZmyk

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This guy is yet another phony attention seeker who has run away faster than a scared rabbit when I agreed to debate him.

No, people like this aren't either credible or important...except that they actually end up driving some small bit of attention to the case. Mostly though, the people they reach are more of the entertainment and fantasy oriented types who can't think anyway.

Jose_barreto_silva

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacobus

IN THIS STUPID VIDEO I only saw a big fatso, a clown, a stupid coach potato, a complete IMBECILE and beer belly a complete retard and a dumb DUH who calls himself a Hoax Hunter. Poor RETARD and MORON. shit eater
Buch OM 32:1979. “Um die Wahrheit zu begraben, dazu gibt es nicht genug Schaufeln.”
...und jene, die versuchen, schliesslich ihre eigenen Gräber graben...

- Billy Meier Der wahrliche Prophet der Neuzeit

Sentinel

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The drawing of Samjase as driven to to the conclusion that she is super HOT, I mean out of this world HOOOOOTTTT ;-) . Any chance Billy can hook me up?

Justsayno

Post Number: 656
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2015 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sentinel, the short answer is no and the long answer is nnnnnoooooo.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sentinel

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahaha - At least let her know if I wasn't married I would be interested to show her my peck dance (let her know the peck dance is a new Earth evolved mating ritual (more likely devoled)). ;-)

Sorry all, bad humour I know.

Davidmg

Post Number: 190
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel;

This is not a dating site. posting remarks of such meaningless low quality and a lack of respect will quickly earn you a label as a person "not to be bothered with" or taken seriously at all. Which can become frustrating for you when you actually have real question to post. If you cannot understand this comment maybe try reading the fable of Aesop. Otherwise try a dating website you may have better luck there.

Davidmg

Sentinel

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lighten up, it was obviously a joke and I'm married which actually makes no difference to me having any chance with a really hot alien that is not just from another world but from another world in another universe that will only communicate with one person from Earth. Yes it was meaningless and low quality, however, I certainly didn't disrespect anyone with my meaningless and low quality joke/humor. Thank you for the dating site advice, but one wife/partner is all the nagging I need and can handle thanks.

In the last few weeks I have written paragraphs of serious stuff and the only constructive feedback/debate I got was of the use of a word. Anyway, I'm not looking to criticise anyone. I am always searching for knowledge and to learn but I certainly have a sense of humour and do not want to be taken serious all the time as I can be a very dul person when I am serious all the time, just have a look at some of the stuff I have written here,I know from experience that a lot of people are just not into alot of the stuff I'm into and/or just don't understand it or simply don't want to understand.

Therefore, I think you're right, this may not be a place for me as I do not want to know about world war 3/4, I want to know the intricacies of how that statement/knowledge is made/known. I don't want to just see a Beamship fly, I want to know how it can fly and how it operates. I don't just want spiritual enlightenment, I want to know what it is, or if the spirit is one dimensional with the ability of working within multi dimensional plains by/through the creation of multi dimensional vessel's to work within the desired plains (like the body in a 3 dimensional plain). And, I don't want to just accept what someone has said without understanding what has been said (memorizing and simple acceptance is not learning, truly understanding and absorbing the information is the only road for evolution of the mind which will result in practical evolution).

I have unfortunately noticed that when constructive evidence and questions are asked here that maybe to a sensitive subject, that criticism, subject avoidance and discreditation is/are the answer/s given.

all the best

Egerrt

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, it was obviously a joke.

Joe

Post Number: 378
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel,

Of course Davidmg was right to criticize you about posting something that basically had NOTHING to do with this thread which is "New Ideas to help the mission improve". I am surprised how the moderators even allowed such a stupid post even if you were just joking!

Corey

Post Number: 926
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel,

Many of the posts you posted, about scientific stuff, and Physics, is probably just way too over everyone's heads. Don't let that discourage you, as I found it very interesting though, people probably just did not know how to respond.

There is no such thing as "spiritual enlightenment", this term you use because you are still pretty new to the material, but instead you can use the term "consciousness-related evolution", which is what Billy writes about.

Which brings me to my next point, I don't know what kind of a wonder you were expecting here on the forums, but the point to all this, is to purchase Billy's books, and study them, and to turn the knowledge you learn from them, into useable wisdom in your daily life. Then it becomes yours.

Your right, that you need to understand the knowledge, not just memorize a bunch of information, see the pamphlet here from Atlant Bieri, which comes with German/English information. For example, when Billy writes about a virtue, you need to become that virtue, so you can experience about the virtue, etc.

Books are available in many places, since you are in Australia, you can purchase books from FIGU Australia Landesgruppe, FIGU Landesgruppe Canada, FIGU Switzerland, or Michael Horn in the USA.

I recommend "the Psyche", "the Might of the Thoughts", "the Goblet of the Truth" which is the core work of the mission, and the "Photo Inventarium" to see hundreds of stunning, high-quality photos of Plejaren beamships, just so you can see your in the right place, at the right time, for your consciousness-related evolution.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Sentinel

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey.

You are a breath of fresh air (figuratively speaking) and a credit to this forum.

There's so many books. Is there a complete dvd pack of everything by any chance?

Cheers

Corey

Post Number: 929
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sentinel,

Thanks for the compliments. No there is no DVD pack of everything. You'll have to just read, if you want to learn, but his books are so interesting, that you will hardly notice that you are reading. BTW, according to the CR, old-fashioned books are very positive for the consciousness, and reading from a computer is very negative for the consciousness.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 339
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello fellow like-minded students of the creational truth,

When 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM) accepted his mission, part of that mission included documenting the spiritual teaching himself as the last in the seven-fold line of prophets from the Nokodemion spirit-form lineage on the Earth and the only prophet not to use a scribe but rather pen the Spiritual Teaching himself in his native language Swiss-German.

For those with German/Swiss-German as a native (or second, third, etc.) language, they have access to the approximately 100 different books and hundreds of articles, etc., that Billy has written in Swiss-German (with less than 2% translated into other languages).

Many English as a native language speakers have the opportunity and option of learning and studying the German language in their own lifetime as a second, third, etc. language. This will in turn allow them to study directly from the original German text using their own personally developed translation process and the understanding of the German language. This is highly encouraged!

Those deciding for themselves not to take the time to learn the German language will remain unable to study the FIGU provided information at their own pace of self-realized inquiries regarding the topics they are interested in. They can only ask some else if they know about…, and grow to depend on someone else's interests and what German/English translators decide to translate for themselves and if they decide to share those translations with others.

On Monday, September 7th, 2015 the following email was received from Christian Frehner:

Sent: Monday, 07 September, 2015 2:49 PM
To: Verborgene_Empfaenger:
Subject: Translation of FIGU texts

Dear recipients,

I have to inform you about the following:

Last Saturday, the CG49 has decided (according to an advise/councel by the Plejaren committee) that from now on anybody can translate and publish all of our articles and texts (booklets and website etc.) into any language without having to ask for permission. Of course the translation quality should be as good as possible.
Important: Our books and the texts from the BEAM-Portal are excluded from this release/approval! In other words: The translation of any of our books still needs a written permission (contract) from Billy/FIGU.

Salome,
Christian
--
www.figu.org
FIGU Schweiz/Switzerland

As a result of this FIGU announcement the creationaltruth.org website is now open to the public for those interested in registering as a website user. The only requirement during the registration process is to read and contemplate on the document 'FIGU in a Nutshell' and to decide for yourself to learn more about the FIGU and its mission as well as agreeing to respect the consciousness-development intent of 'FIGU in a Nutshell'. This website has intentionally been structured as a US FIGU reference library where the website functions as a library card-catalog for the user and includes two primary sections;

1) the FIGU Switzerland website figu.org/ch (German) (still in the process completing the translations into US-English for all four of the major sections):

i. FIGU Society (90% complete)
ii. Spiritual Teaching (50% complete)
iii. UFOlogy (85% complete)
iv. Overpopulation (25% complete)

2) A reference library of German/US-English translations from the original FIGU German texts per FIGU translation requirements and recommendations, e.g. use of the FIGU Dictionary in all FIGU German/English translations. The Library section is broken down into the following categories:

i. Articles -
ii. BEAM-Portal -
iii. FIGU Books -
iv. FIGU Booklets - by type
v. FIGU Periodicals -
vi. Learning German -
vii. Reference Material -
viii. Videos -

The creationaltruth.org website is not and will not be a platform of social media type forums. Use of these type forums is great for non-FIGU-mission-related conversations however, for FIGU-mission-based conversations/discussions the creationaltruth.org website will refer all website users to the FIGU English Forum regarding any pending or new personal questions or discussions about the readers recently recognized and processed thought impulses, which he/she received as a result of reading the FIGU material.

This website has been in the works since October of 2011 and we do not expect to see its completion in our current lifetime regarding all German/US-English translations. Our final intention is to complete the passing phase of life and in-turn pass-on the website and all documentation (translated and yet to be translated) to those that follow us to continue to build on our work, thus providing a future resource for all who follow us (including our own newly incarnated consciousness-block along with our reincarnated spirit-form enlivening a new human body in a future situation). And in turn for them to progress in their own consciousness-based developmental-change through their life and in-turn pass-on this consciousness-based developmental resource to those that follow them, and so on.

Christian's response to the question: "How should the BEAM-Portal article translations be handled?"

Sent: Tuesday, 08 September, 2015 1:44 PM
To: Patrick McKnight
Subject: Re: Translation of FIGU texts

Hi Patrick,
The Beam-Portal translations must be kept private, i.e. within your group. In other words: They may not be made available to the public.
The BEAM Portal texts are a part of a forthcoming book.
Salome,
Christian

regarding Christian's response about translations of the BEAM-Portal articles:
- All translations of BEAM-Portal articles are now to be kept private (not for the public) and are to be shared only among one's own group members.
- In honoring FIGU's request, all German/English translations of BEAM-Portal articles have been hidden from viewing on the creationaltruth.org website by all public registered users
- Those currently publically publishing translations of the BEAM-Portal articles please contact Christian Frehner for further clarity in this matter.
- Looking forward to the forthcoming FIGU book containing the BEAM-Portal articles.

For those interested in what we (CT = Creational Truth - a Pro-FIGU group - United States) have been working on as part of our role in the FIGU's mission in the United States, the creationaltruth.org website has been created as a US FIGU reference library solely focused on the US-English speaking residents of the United States, per FIGU directives of NO inter-country mission-based collaboration. This being said, intra-country mission-based collaborations are encouraged thus our group has been focusing on building a website that will also help document the results of US FIGU mission-related collaboration efforts within the United States. However, the creationaltruth.org website will not implement access restrictions to any human being truly interested in the mission of the FIGU in the United States.

More information can be found on the website itself at:
http://creationaltruth.org

A website user registration button is now available on our homepage for those interested in accessing this creationaltruth.org (German/US-English) FIGU reference library/card-catalog.

We also wish the residents of every country success in their own intra-country FIGU mission-based efforts to support FIGU's mission.

Salome,
Creational Truth - a Pro-FIGU group - United States

Piyali

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Pat for this detailed update and for the invaluable service you and your group is providing for us here in the United States. As a registered visitor to your website, I am enjoying the translations very much. Salome.
Salome
Piyali

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't this website going to overlap with the content of The Future of Mankind website?

Patm

Post Number: 340
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthewhurley:

The website futureofmankind.co.uk is a great website based in the UK.
The creationaltruth.org website is US based.

per FIGU directives of April 2013:
NO FIGU mission-based collaboration can occur across country borders, i.e., no inter-country FIGU mission-based collaboration.

for more detail see:
https://creationaltruth.org/Library/ReferenceMaterial/FIGU-Directives.aspx

Salome,
PatM

Jamesm

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat,

Might that directive only apply to FIGU study or national groups?

Peace,
James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Patm

Post Number: 348
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

From my understanding you are correct.

FIGU Statutes & Directives only apply to official FIGU groups.

However current or future Proponent-FIGU groups within each country, that in the future want to become official FIGU groups, are encouraged to also comply with the FIGU Statutes & Directives as recommendations.

Salome
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat and James the creationaltruth.org,futureofmankind.co.uk, Theyfly.com are all fantastic for what they each are doing along with many other websites. The amount of time each spends on this subject has to be unmeasurable. But in all cases each is nothing more than an online magazine with great content and that also allows a general form of interaction with its viewers. But this service is needed for those that can not find others to even start a two person study group, with many the distances are too great, isolated due to illness, lack of funds, no true freedom of speech, family obligations and the list is much longer. Only the Landesgruppen groups are apart to the regulation they signed and even they maintain a online web presence. With the wording choose in the directive, it would make becoming a passive member at this point impossible for no Landesgruppen is in my country., I have not tried to join any other yet, but that means signing a membership form and sending money and paying for labor to be done in another country this is economic globalisation. Michael Horn and James Moore bought have tried to help even me with finding others but right now there are just to few of us that are really learning.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page