Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 09, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through December 09, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 185
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, Thank you for the effort you and what has to be many others with compiling of the creationaltruth.org website. You have done a great job in clarifying many issues with the Q and A with CF about the Mother Center Rules. One item that gets lost what gives France or Italy to have a Landesgruppen while New York and California do not. The culture is completely different in both cases. When the EU formed each country within became member states. Another item of great value that you have shown a light on is Michael Horn, since he is mention as a Landesgruppen then we need to aid him as we would any other center. I have no problem with sending the 7% per month of my income to him to ensure he has any equipment he needs or spaces to move to for production of information and training seminars. I have not been a active force in this matter for long, but thanks to a chance search for something else and running into the info that James Moore has provided, I am now. Now since we both now know Michael Horns stating how do we join together and give him his long due respectful support and most of all the help were we can give from within our given areas of our life long learning which is grand?
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Just to clarify, the 7% tithe is for FIGU from people who agree o become Passive Members.

I really appreciate your kind thoughts and I certainly, gratefully, accept any donations. Of course if you want to get any of the products I sell for yourself or as gifts for others that's a way for people to receive value in return.

Thanks very much.

Patm

Post Number: 349
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

Clarification-That is 7% of one month per year (not 7% per month) e.g. (X/12)x.07 is to be paid directly to FIGU Switzerland to become a FIGU Passive Member as an individual.FIGU Passive members worldwide are supported by FIGU Switzerland including those Passive members with or without official FIGU groups (yet) in their native countries.
More information on FIGU Passive memberships can be found at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/FIGUMembership.aspx

-regarding the differences between the US and other countries abilities to form Landesgruppen (land/country groups) is that in the past the US attempted to maintain a FIGU Landesgruppe but was not successful.

"On August 6, 2011, during its General Meeting, the Kerngruppe der 49 (Core group of 49) at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center has decided to dissolve FIGU-Landesgruppe USA or FIGU Society USA"
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2011/nr-64/figu-society-usa-engl

Per FIGU Statues (2013): Article 5 section 7 -
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/sonstiges/figu_statuten_de-en.pdf
7. All FIGU Groups (CG, SCG, PG or national and study groups) which are self-dissolved because of inability of group-related performance of duty – e.g. not observing the regular date of the General Assembly, or not observing the election duties, among other things – can be founded anew only after seven (7) years.

As of August 6, 2018 it will again be possible for the United States to form an official FIGU USA Landesgruppe.

No other countries of the Earth have this restriction as they each can newly form their own official FIGU groups. The requirements for this are all contained in the FIGU Statutes (note: an updated version of the Statutes is being prepared by FIGU Switzerland and will be released soon). One of these requirements is that the forming members, in each country, must be FIGU Passive members in that country.

Salome
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, whoever you are, you have been a very helpful human-being for me. I have no personal knowledge of the actions of anyone prior to my awakening to BEAM's life in July of 2013. As you clearly stated a Figu Usa is lost at least till 2018, but a special gap has been made from the impulses guiding us to a fruitful time in this gap for newly awaken human-beings. As defined in your Q & A with the mother center we have only option in the USA and that is with Michael Horn. We can choice to waste the next 3 years or we can hit Michael Horn with everything we each have to give of our given talents to offer to him. If he is willing to go to the next level that he has already chosen follow. I my self have seen the world and have found where I am suppose to be and Michael Horn has earned my respect, and will get it as BEAM has lead me to. You and the many others that are helping you have free will to do as you choice. But I hope you find wisdom in the answers you were given by SSSC. We can put our resources behind Michael and grow with each other or not. I do not know if he is willing to have core members in a country so large which I will volunteer to be about of and if not being a passive member is a no brainer. It is a option only he has as you have proved.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 187
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All official FIGU groups from different countries should remain autonomous. Creational Truth although not an official FIGU group considers ourselves in this definition of needing to remain autonomous. Yet there appears to be no such resrictions appearing to be directed at Michael Horn. And to our good fortune Michel Horn does not fall under any contracts. Much as a ture one on a serious discipleship of the spiritual teachings should be.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Riff

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I myself have only recently become aware of the Southern England Interest Group (http://www.southernenglandforfigu.org/index.php/en/). Can I assume that this is something that has been decided and agreed upon to form and take place by the original party of FIGU? In the last couple months I have grown in great interest in BEAM/FIGU and the truth in my mind and being that has arisen from it, so it's certainly of great interest as to a FIGU interest group that is located in the same country as I!

Thanks.

Patm

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Riff,

From my understanding: in every country a group(s) that is/are a pre-cursor to an official FIGU group can now be formed.

from an email received from Christian Frehner on 9-Aug-2014

"The issue ... was discussed both within the CG49 and the Plejaren committee (Gremium), and based on what Quetzal told Billy, the CG49 has decided the following:

There's a new category or form of a group of people who is/are willing to support FIGU's mission by studying the spiritual teaching, organizing infostands, presenting lectures, etc. This new group category, which is a precursor for an official "FIGU-Studiengruppe", can now be founded in the USA, but also in all other countries on Earth.

The conditions are as follows:
One of the following German names for the group must be officially used, e.g.: "Colorado-Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission", or "Denver-Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission", etc. (In English: Interest group for the FIGU mission)
In order to receive permission to officially use the FIGU logo (SSSC), the following conditions must be observed:
At least two members of the Interessengruppe must be FIGU-Passive members.
The Interessengruppe has to regularly inform a contact person at the SSSC about its activities. (In the case of the USA I am the responsible/authorized person.) The information received will not be presented to the CG49 unless a really important issue requires that the contact person informs the CG49.
It is self-evident that such a Interessengruppe is absolutely responsible for the groups activities itself, without any liability of any kind by FIGU Switzerland, because the Interessengruppe is not a part of FIGU, i.e. no FIGU group."

Kind regards, and Salome,
Christian

hope this helps,
PatM

Riff

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmm. Interesting. Thank you for the informative reply. Again, it's something I would consider joining, particularly as it is a group of this kind located in the country I live in.

Thank you again, Patm. I really appreciate it.

Regards.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 188
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM, In your last post the following statement "(In the case of the USA I am the responsible/authorized person.)" would you mind expanding on this? I am very careful with my studies of BEAM's teachings, and as much of his writings that I can afford and this is the first time I have seen this statement used.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Scott

Post Number: 2583
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The quoted text comes from Christian. He is the authorized person for those that wish to form an Interessengruppe. Once a group of people have decided they wish to form this type of group, the group then informs Christian the title of their group, the members of the group etc....if the group has any questions Christian can be contacted. Hope this helps

Regards
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 351
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

The referenced email came from Christian Frehner who is the responsible/authorize FIGU contact for the USA.

Hope this helps
PatM

Hugo

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Mind if I ask what Christian's job is at Figu?

How come there is nowhere that lists all the names of the 49 core group members and their job?

When reading the contact notes it would have been nice to know this as well as all the members.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Thank you for your time. And thanks to all questions to Christian on the creationaltruth.org I am now completely confused. I just thought the Goblet of Truth, the might of thoughts, the psyche, books on meditation and the contact notes was complex.
1st are the Interessengruppe suppose to be anonymous.
2nd What is a country according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country even though I reside in North Carolina on the North America continent it meets all the requirements of any other country. And is just as strange to the peoples of Alaska as Greece is to Switzerland.
3rd Michael Horn has all the rights of a FIGU-Landesgruppen as stated by Christain to emails posted on creationalthurth.org, yet I can not become a passive member to help support his work. Nor does he have core members around him to ensure his success.
4th The I am ends the moment I leave my private studies, it takes at least two for a study group and at least two passive members to be a Interessengruppe. Maybe I am completely wrong but at minimum for the USA it should be Christian and Michael.
Peace to All
Billy Wilson

Corey

Post Number: 989
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

You are getting the details confused. You can become a passive member, even though the US has no official Landesgruppe. I have been a passive member, residing in the US, since long before there were any Landesgruppe in either Canada, or Australia, and both before, and after, the former FIGU Society USA was dissolved. The only requirements for passive membership is a 30 CHF yearly membership fee, 7% of monthly income, and a work-or-pay obligation (if you do not show up for general assembly to work in May, you pay 210 CHF), sure you have to send money to Switzerland once a year, but this is no big deal.

There does not have to be a Landesgruppe in the country you reside in, to be a passive member, and you are not required to form an Interessengruppe to be a passive member.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 352
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

re # 1:
Interest Groups for the FIGU Mission are not anonymous only new with at least two FIGU Passive members each. Creational Truth has also request to be an Interest group for the FIGU Mission
In the US there can currently be found:

Colorado Interest Group for the FIGU Mission
http://www.coloradoforfigu.org/

Ohio Interest Group for the FIGU Mission
http://figuohio.org/

California Interest Group for the FIGU Mission
http://www.californiaforfigu.org/

re #2:
with 2 FIGU Passive members an Interest Group for the FIGU Mission (which is not an official FIGU Group) can be formed in any city, state, region within a country's borders when it meets the criteria defined by Christian Frehner who is a FIGU Core Group member responsible for coordinating all English speaking Passive Members and FIGU groups (official and non-official).
see: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8881.html?1449606985#POST75911

An interest group can evolve into an official FIGU Study Group (Studiengruppe) and is bound by the Guidelines for FIGU Study groups:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Study%20Group/Studiengruppe_Guidelines_complete_final_sec.pdf

Only one OFFICIAL Landesgruppe will be formed in each country and is bound by the FIGU Statutes:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/sonstiges/figu_statuten_de-en.pdf

re #3:
Michael Horn has the rights of a FIGU Landesgruppe however is NOT and OFFICIAL FIGU Landesgruppe because he does not meet the requirements defined in the FIGU Statutes.
As stated previously there will be no OFFICIAL FIGU Landesgruppe in the US until approx. 6-Aug-2018 per FIGU Statutes.
Anyone can become a FIGU Passive Member, Patron/Sponsor or Core Group Member see the requirements at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/FIGUMembership.aspx

re #4:
You are correct in that there needs to be at least two passive members to form a Interessengruppe (no limit on the number of non FIGU Passive members once the group is formed).
Micheal Horn from my understanding in not yet a FIGU Passive member (this may have changed) and Christian Frehner is a FIGU Core Group Member residing in Switzerland.

Hope this helps
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1129
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> That's 7% of one month's income.

Patm

Post Number: 353
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1 correction to the FIGU Statutes link it should be:http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/sonstiges/figu_statuten_de-en.pdf

Salome,
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction: I've been a Passive Member for a zillion years.

Patm

Post Number: 354
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the correction Michael. You don't look anywhere near that old. (My mistake)

Salome
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem, Pat. A little correction, it's probably only a few billion.

Salome!

Patm

Post Number: 355
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Michael,

Now I'm really confused. Is that US billion (1,000,000,000) or German billion (1,000,000,000,000)?

Salome
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat,

Maybe I should stick with a whole many, lots, plenty of, more than a bunch, etc.

Watchdog

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the subject about the difference between German and English Billions came up. Whats the final facts on that.

Is this correct ?

English 1 billion uses 9 zeros
German 1 billion uses 12 zeros

Does that method also apply to other figures ?

English Million uses 6 zeros
German Million uses 6 zeros or 9 ?
English Trillion uses 12 zeros
German trillion - 15 zeros ?

Thanks everyone ?
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page