Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 05, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through June 05, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Kenneth,

Wesen is one of the German words that cannot accurately be translated to English. The term Wesen therefore is to be used in German to English translations.

However this and other German terms can be looked up for a more accurate definition as used in Billy's and FIGU's writings in a dictionary provided by FIGU specifically for German to English translation purposes.

The FIGU dictionary can be found at:
http://dict.figu.org

Specifically regarding the German tern "Wesen"

from the FIGU Dictionary (German):
http://dict.figu.org/node/2037
from the FIGU Dictionary (English)
http://dict.figu.org/node/2038

A Wesen is an independently existing life form with its own individuality and personality in an impulse-based, instinct-based or conscious consciousness-form with evolution-possibilities that are specifically directed towards everything, and with its own physical, psychical (relating to the psyche), conscious, part-conscious, unconscious, impulse- or instinct-based development-forms (human being, animal, creature and plants).

Ein Wesen ist eine selbständig existierende Lebensform mit eigener Individualität und Persönlichkeit in impulsmässiger, instinktmässiger oder bewusster Bewusstseinsform mit spezifisch auf alles ausgerichteten Evolutionsmöglichkeiten und mit eigenen physischen, psychischen, bewussten, teilbewussten, unbewussten, impuls- oder instinktmässigen Entwicklingsformen (Mensch, Tier, Getier und Pflanze).

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

One correction. The FIGU dictionary is also provided for those that are fluent in the German language to also understand the specific meaning of German words as used in Billy's and FIGU's writings.

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 164
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,
Thank you very much; that's very helpful.
Sincerely
Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure if this has been posted here before but I hadn't seen it yet. Another Meier photo that been proved genuine with enhancing the image.

Billy Meier Wedding Cake UFO Proved Genuine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lgkKnnApoI

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2015 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How's Billy getting on? Any news?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 925
Posted on Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott just announced that Billy is still not feeling well but that they may resume the answering soon . I hope he doesn't feel any stress in doing so .

I have felt for some time that he should equalize his extreme sense of responsibilty ( lighten his burden)
and let himself fully heal .

Scott

Post Number: 2570
Posted on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I have approached Christian with the idea that Billy may need more time to heal and that he shouldn't feel obligated to continue if he doesn't feel like he wants to or can. I'll see what Christian says. I did mention Billy has provided a very valuable service but he may feel there is nothing more he can do...

Salome
Scott

Markcampbell

Post Number: 926
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that's absolutely appropriate . It might help for him to know that we all feel this way .Thanks.

Salome , Mark

Rebirth

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is billy's health failing? Is he going to live much longer?
* Intuition *

Derrick

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had information regarding the Rozebal shrine in Srinagar, Kashmir. Is this really the tomb of Jmmanuel? There is much speculation and myth surrounding this place in India said to be the resting place of a prophet named yuz Asaf. If anyone has any definitive info let me know thanks Salome.

Kenneth

Post Number: 334
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick,

The quick answer is "no". Quetzal basically concealed the burial site.

213th Contact (Part 1)
Tuesday, December 2, 1986, 3:17 AM

Billy:
You have already endeavored for quite some time around the interests of Jmmanuel and also clarified the things around his tomb site. So you know, just like I do, where his tomb site is. Recently, archaeologists and others step into appearance, claiming that they, with great probability, have found the tomb. Does that correspond to the facts?

Quetzal:
1. The fact that the tomb, respectively the tomb cave, is sought for corresponds to the truth, but the correct site wasn’t found because some time ago, I had destroyed this by order of the High Council, and to be sure, completely, by what means also the hillside collapsed and buried everything.
2. The reason for this was so that no new Christian cult site could arise from this.
3. This would be the case and would have happened with certainty, if the tomb cave had been found.
4. A new malicious cult would have arisen from this, which would have taken on even worse proportions than what is the case today with the alleged birth place of Jmmanuel in Bethlehem.
5. As you know, the site wasn’t even where today’s Christian cults are held, regarding the alleged birthplace, etc.
6. However, this doesn’t bother the cult superiors, so they won’t accept this truth and also won’t disclose it.
7. But so, it will be that the tomb cave of Jmmanuel will continue to be sought for, and already, a place has been localized, which should serve as Jmmanuel’s tomb site, but inexcusable mistakes and unreal wishful thinking play a very important role in this.
8. But through this, the researchers and would-be researchers make sense of unrealistic facts, which are devoid of any truth, because for quite some time, nothing more is noticeable or traceable on the slope’s terrain, where the burial place caved in as a result of the destruction of the tomb and the slope’s collapse.
9. Nevertheless, false and misleading research will continue to operate, namely into the third millennium, where for a longer time, it will be erroneously maintained that the tomb site of Jmmanuel was actually found.
10. And just concerning this tomb cave, in which you found the scrolls of Judas Ischarioth, a few more things will happen in the coming time – around the middle or the end of the last decade of this century – which will confirm my words.
11. You will become acquainted with a very interesting and enthusiastic young man, who will strive for these things when you inform him about the tomb site and about the destruction of the same.
12. Currently, he is still in his younger years, but in the course of time, he will become a very well-known man with respect to extraterrestrial missiles and all things associated therewith.
13. Also, he will take up your and our contact history and will represent this worldwide.
14. Yet this will only happen with difficulty and on difficult detours, which will be due to your wife, who has already worked for some time in secret as well as in open form against you and your mission and who regularly carries out traitorous things that cause you and the group members harm and strife.
15. However, he will be the man who will also perform investigations in Jerusalem – in connection with the Talmud Jmmanuel and Isa Rashid – and who will also find out that Jmmanuel’s tomb site and the aforementioned hillside are actually destroyed.
16. He will then also record this fact photographically.

http://www.theyfly.com/Jmmauel's_Crucifixion.html

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 335
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Billy Meier, this is creational law:

My understanding; pertaining to your next incarnation (reincarnation), if a person makes a decision with clear thinking during his/her current embodiment to reincarnate as a male, that is what will happen; same as with female. Reincarnation cannot be stopped, it will continue to eons. In science an eon is about a billion years.

In other words, if a person (spirit-form) is a female in physical embodiment (current life) today and they want to come back as a female in their next embodiment, with clear thinking this person must think that they want to be a female and it will be registered in the persons personal spirit memory block; it’s a form of programming. A persons thoughts are very powerful which most humans have not figured out yet.

If a person is confused and does not know if they want to be female or male, they will reincarnate as a homosexual.

Psychological counseling can help a person (spirit-form) to correct this, so that in their next incarnation this spirit-form can be either male or female depending on their clear thoughts. If a person stays undetermined as to being a female or male, they will again incarnate as a homosexual.

Reference:

Billy Meier Contact Notes 154/158

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7BLJKiK6U8

Votan

Post Number: 529
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

You are wrong about the homosexual part. Billy was told that in a contact note that it is a gene gone wrong in us and it was cured with the Plejarians.

Scientists on earth will find the gene and fix it.

The spirit form is neither a male or female,only the human body is.
joe

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan,

I had the same memory from the notes, with the deep cause being all about the genetics.

When now catching up with the newest contact notes in print, Block 31, I found an interesting complement in the records for contact 665 on 5 March 2015.

Billy and Ptaah are adding the following important facts:
- Humans are typically (but not always) genetically clearly framed as one of the following 3 categories: heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual.
- In most cases those forms are in place right at birth, but they can also develop much later during life.
- Such a development and even a change during lifetime can be triggered by – fasten your seatbelts: sexual practices, illnesses, accidents, herbs, foods and chemicals

Amazing, isn’t it?

Salome,
Stefan

Kenneth

Post Number: 336
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

If you're saying that I'm wrong, then you're saying that Billy is wrong? I only quoted what Billy said in his interview.

Did you listen to the U-Tube attachment regarding Contact Notes 154/158?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7BLJKiK6U8

It would not surprise me if both statements are correct. Do you have a reference for what you are saying?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Davidmg

Post Number: 209
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth , Derrick

Quetzal buried the tomb site, not the burial site. the tomb site was the area which where after the crucifixion Jmmanuel was placed and the where Judas ( I think ) stored/placed the Talmud of Jmmanuel in order for Mr. Meier as well as Mr. Isa Rashid to later find. The burial site would be where after his death was then placed into the ground . Now, whether it was in India or not that I do not know. It is only my speculation but when a teacher/prophet nears the end of life preparation is or has been made for that his dead body does not remain in the area of his home, dwelling or community in order for there to not have idol worshipers and the like create a cult like setting for others to be gather that will last for generations after.

Davidmg

Corey

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth: I wouldn't be surprised if both points of view are correct like you state, both what Billy stated in his interview that you summarized, as well as, according to Stefan, and Votan (once he posts a reference) about sexuality being genetically determined.

Billy basically stated similar to what you posted in post 335, in the "Wissenswertes Heft 04" booklet: about each human-being choosing what gender to be in the next incarnation, through the unconscious (unbewusst), as well as, the sexuality of the next incarnation as a self-determination through the unconscious will, for more information see my posts 854 and 856 here from June 2015.

Salome/Corey Müske
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Learnmore12

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick, the tomb that was destroyed by Quetzal is actually the tomb that Jmmanuel was buried , after crucifixion (according to contact reports). The tomb in Kashmir is the actual burial place where Jmmanuel was buried after his natural death, which I presume is still there, and I am not sure if it is the Rozebal shrine. There is no mention of that tomb anywhere in the contact reports. The only fact we know from the contact reports is that Jmmanuel is buried in Kashmir and Billy knows where it is. Thanks.

Marcela

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12, Jmmanuel was never buried because he did not die after the crucifixion, he rested there to recover for three days, but everyone else thought it was his tomb, except his inner circle.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Derrick

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your feed back my good people. Just to clarify, I was speaking of the shrine where Jmmanuel was buried at the age of 115 years old. From the epilogue and explanation in the Talmud Jmmanuel it reads : " with his mother Maria, his brother Thomas and his disciples Judas Iscariot jmmanuel traveled to Northern India. on the way he preached in many countries and had to flee frequently because his speeches were revolutionary thus his trip to India took him several years which entailed severe hardship. In today's West Pakistan, high up in the north and in the outermost Spurs of the western Himalayas,his mother became very sick and died when jmmanuel was about 38 years old. After the loss of his mother, Jmmanuel then moved on and went over to today's India Kashmir where he kept spreading his teachings. He covered a vast portion of India, in the northern part of the land and also todays Afghanistan and West Pakistan because 10 Israelite tribes had settled there after emigrating from Israel. When jmmanuel was about 45 years old he married a young and pretty woman, who bore him numerous children. He settled down, like any normal head of a family, in today's Srinagar Kashmir India. From there he undertook numerous trips and continued preaching his new teachings. He died at the age of a hundred and fifteen years of natural causes and was buried in Srinagar see 334 contact report of February 3rd 2003 in the 334 contact report it is also mention that jmmanuel's brother JacobuS died at the age of 93 in Srinagar as well".
The research is very fascinating there are two documentaries by the BBC which are very good one titled did Jesus die? The other one titled Jesus in India. Fascinating stuff I tell you. Salome my friends and thank you. Perhaps this could be a good question for Billy maybe there is a corroboration

Adamjhs

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth in your post 334 you replied with this :

11. You will become acquainted with a very interesting and enthusiastic young man, who will strive for these things when you inform him about the tomb site and about the destruction of the same.
12. Currently, he is still in his younger years, but in the course of time, he will become a very well-known man with respect to extraterrestrial missiles and all things associated therewith.
13. Also, he will take up your and our contact history and will represent this worldwide.
14. Yet this will only happen with difficulty and on difficult detours, which will be due to your wife, who has already worked for some time in secret as well as in open form against you and your mission and who regularly carries out traitorous things that cause you and the group members harm and strife.
15. However, he will be the man who will also perform investigations in Jerusalem – in connection with the Talmud Jmmanuel and Isa Rashid – and who will also find out that Jmmanuel’s tomb site and the aforementioned hillside are actually destroyed.
16. He will then also record this fact photographically.

Does anyone know who this young man, that is spoken of is?

Or is he still, as of now, unknown?

Thank you

Davidmg

Post Number: 212
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes it would be nice to have clarification as to the final resting place of Jmmanuel. But consider this ....

when people hear of this what do you think people will do?

not to mention powerful people would love to see the next thousand years of continued religious belief.

hoards of believers will have their dwindling belief rekindled thanks to this information. Not to mention the damage it will inflict on the incredible hard work Mr. Meier and the Plejaren have done for us. You can kiss the the Teaching good-bye.

Let us not forget the displacement that would happen to the locals and their community. It would be forever changed and not for the good. Fighting, resentment, culture clash, as well as a collision of faiths that can only lead to battles and war amongst as is the case between the fight between Jews and Arabs over Israel and Palestine that goes back many years.

Last but not least why thrown in some commercial opportunities. New housing, hotels, resorts, air ports, banks etc etc ....

on and on and ......

Sometimes it better not to know

Davidmg

Remr

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adamjhs,

The young man they were talking about is Michael Hesemann.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page